PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Sky

Zan Partizanne
May 2nd, 2017, 12:25 PM
*Inhales* PURDY nOoOoOooooOOOOO

ONESTAR NoOoOoOoooooOOOOOO

AhhhhHHH ThiS BooK MaDE Me CRy!!!!!!111111!!!!!!11!!!

savage scar
May 6th, 2017, 12:14 AM
*Darktail dies*

*looks around* soooo, who is the villain now??

Zan Partizanne
May 8th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Ikr if Darktail is dead then what happens to the plot? The whole thing with OneStar and Darktail though just made me change my perspective about OneStar a bit @-@

savage scar
May 9th, 2017, 02:07 AM
Ikr if Darktail is dead then what happens to the plot? The whole thing with OneStar and Darktail though just made me change my perspective about OneStar a bit @-@

Yeah, like will Sleekwhisker become the next villain??

seasalt
May 9th, 2017, 06:43 AM
Some books don't have to have a villain?? The biggest plot right now is Skyclan finding a new home and adapting to the other clans, and some cats don't think Skyclan belongs with the other clans, read here:
[x (http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Darkest_Night)]
"SkyClan has returned to its rightful place among the other four warrior Clans, hoping to find a new territory to call home. But not every cat is convinced that this is where SkyClan belongs. The careful balance around the lake is more fragile than ever before—and the fate of all the warrior Clans remains uncertain." -- Summary for Darkest Night.

Their might be another villain, but we will just have to see about that.

savage scar
May 9th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Some books don't have to have a villain?? The biggest plot right now is Skyclan finding a new home and adapting to the other clans, and some cats don't think Skyclan belongs with the other clans, read here:
[x (http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Darkest_Night)]
"SkyClan has returned to its rightful place among the other four warrior Clans, hoping to find a new territory to call home. But not every cat is convinced that this is where SkyClan belongs. The careful balance around the lake is more fragile than ever before—and the fate of all the warrior Clans remains uncertain." -- Summary for Darkest Night.

Their might be another villain, but we will just have to see about that.

Prophecies begin: Tigerstar, brokenstar

New Prophecy: Hawkfrost, Mudclaw and Badgers

Power of Three: Sol, Ashfur (to the three)

Omen of the stars: The Dark Forest

Vision of Shadows: Darktail

Dawn of the clans: EVERYTHING

everyone is expecting that a new villain is going to come along, it's the warrior cats way

And, who didn't like twigpaw in this?? (She was so annoying!)

Zan Partizanne
May 10th, 2017, 08:38 AM
I honestly hated VioletPaw way more

savage scar
May 11th, 2017, 02:19 AM
I honestly hated VioletPaw way more

I just didn't like Twigpaw because of her being all wussy about her injury and running away, Violetpaw attacked Twigpaw because she had to, or she would probably be dead.

Zan Partizanne
May 11th, 2017, 08:46 AM
TwigPaw did run away to find her father considering thunderclan was trying to keep her away from one of the only kin she might have left