PDA

View Full Version : Venturiantale RP

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Greeting,Fellow adventurers.This is Venturian and this is an RP about the stuff we do on our channel!

Spots:
Papa Acachalla
Gertrude
Billy
Sally
Sue
Johnny Toast
Fred Spooked
Cardboard Friend
Aimee
Toilet Toucher
And anyone else in this fandom.

I'll be taking the role of Johnny Ghost and Jimmy Casket (as they are the same person)
Just ask to be an character and if there are any others you can be them!

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 10:29 AM
OMG I thought I was the only one that watches Venturian Tale!They are my fave!!! (Sorry so much fan girling)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 10:31 AM
OMG I thought I was the only one that watches Venturian Tale!They are my fave!!! (Sorry so much fan girling)
Yep. I :heartbounce: them.

....I may I or may not make a ton of fanfics... :whistle:

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Bumps.

Phoenix Flames
October 30th, 2016, 11:23 AM
I thought I was the only one who watched VenturianTale, too!))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:24 AM
I thought I was the only one who watched VenturianTale, too!))
Yeh I get that a lot.

Phoenix Flames
October 30th, 2016, 11:40 AM
I'll be Papa Acachalla and Johnny Toast. XD

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Yey!

Phoenix Flames
October 30th, 2016, 11:47 AM
YW, SIlverheart_the_Warrior))

Phoenix Flames
October 30th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Yey!
Yeh I get that a lot.
Bumps.
Yep. I :heartbounce: them.

....I may I or may not make a ton of fanfics... :whistle:
Greeting,Fellow adventurers.This is Venturian and this is an RP about the stuff we do on our channel!

Spots:
Papa Acachalla
Gertrude
Billy
Sally
Sue
Johnny Toast
Fred Spooked
Cardboard Friend
Aimee
Toilet Toucher
And anyone else in this fandom.

I'll be taking the role of Johnny Ghost and Jimmy Casket (as they are the same person)
Just ask to be an character and if there are any others you can be them!

When should we start the rp?))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Whenever u want to.

Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2016, 02:48 PM
XD Omg this exists finnaly a dream has come true)

Phoenix Flames
October 30th, 2016, 03:59 PM
((I'll start. XD I'll also be Jordan for the Papa Acachalla family part. And SIlverheart should be Jordan for the P.I.E part. Lel))

Intro music: Da da da daa duunn! "Greetings, fellow adventurers. (Imma say something random. XD) Venturian here with ImmortalKyodai, HomelessGoomba, and BethanyFrye. And we are, umm, -snorts- Hahahahahahahaha!; Papa Acachalla voice: Gertrude! Where's Sally?"

judas
October 31st, 2016, 06:45 AM
WAFFLEZ CAN I BE SALLY!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?!?? And The Toster Johnny Toast

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 04:40 PM
(I think the Toaster is taken but sure! u can be the waffle eater sally XD)

At the same time...Johnny Ghost walked up to the Acachalla household.He knocked on the door and waited for an answer."Johnny,hurry up!" He called to his partner,who was getting something from the Ghostmobile,a hot pink car.He stood outside impatiantly,tapping his foot on the ground.

Phoenix Flames
October 31st, 2016, 07:41 PM
"Coming, sir.", Johnny Toast had said to Johnny Ghost. (XD)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 07:43 PM
Johnny peered through the window,trying to see if the Acachallas were even here."Johnny,I dont think anyone is here." He said backing away from the window.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 07:56 PM
Johnny looked through the window again."Johnny,I think we were prank called." He said,turning around and heading back to the car,before an large crash from behind him jump.

Zan Partizanne
October 31st, 2016, 08:03 PM
(XD I'm just stalking this)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 08:14 PM
(Where is Derp Catz? You can't have one half of an pie!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 09:26 PM
(Bump)

Ghost looked through the window again,trying to figure out where the loud crash had came from."Johnny,hurry up!" He ushered.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 11:24 PM
Johnny Ghost rummaged through his man-purse before he found what he was looking for.His hand closes over the bowie knife,but he left it in the bag.Ghost walked over to the Ghostmobile see what Johnny Toast was doing.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 05:03 AM
Johnny peered through the window,trying to see if the Acachallas were even here."Johnny,I dont think anyone is here." He said backing away from the window.
Johnny looked through the window again."Johnny,I think we were prank called." He said,turning around and heading back to the car,before an large crash from behind him jump.
(XD I'm just stalking this)
(Where is Derp Catz? You can't have one half of an pie!"
(Bump)

Ghost looked through the window again,trying to figure out where the loud crash had came from."Johnny,hurry up!" He ushered.
Johnny Ghost rummaged through his man-purse before he found what he was looking for.His hand closes over the bowie knife,but he left it in the bag.Ghost walked over to the Ghostmobile see what Johnny Toast was doing.
(Sorry! I have to go to bed at 8:30 pm every week day. O_O XD)

"I don't think we were prank called, sir.", Toast said, looking through the window. "I definitely see the Acachallas, sir. I don't know how you didn't see them.", he said. Papa Acachalla heard the knock on the door. "It must be the P.I.E.", he said as he opened the door.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 05:24 AM
(Oh...well that's fair)

"No,I don't see them" Ghost said looking at Toast.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 05:33 AM
(Oh...well that's fair)

"No,I don't see them" Ghost said looking at Toast.
"The door of the Acachalla's house is open. Maybe Papa Acachalla opened it, sir.", Ghost said. Papa Acachalla stared at the Ghostmobile from the front door. "Are you guys comin' or not?", he asked.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 05:58 AM
Johnny Ghost looked around to see where Papa Acachalla's voice had come from.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 06:17 AM
(Bump)

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 06:40 AM
"I see Papa Acachalla, sir. He's over there inside the house by his front door.", Toast said. "I can't just stand here all day. Like I said before, 'Are you guys comin' or not?'", Papa Acachalla said.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 06:43 AM
(Bump)
(I'm at school. I get out of school at 2:10 pm. I get home at like 2:30 pm or 2:45 pm or 3:00 pm. I will RP on this topic more when I get home from school, SIlverheart.)

judas
November 1st, 2016, 06:57 AM
"Papa! Do you have any waffles?""Sally said.
(I've always wanted to ask this who else has a freddys baby teeth shirt? I do)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 02:54 PM
(I'm at school. I get out of school at 2:10 pm. I get home at like 2:30 pm or 2:45 pm or 3:00 pm. I will RP on this topic more when I get home from school, SIlverheart.)
ok

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 02:56 PM
"I see Papa Acachalla, sir. He's over there inside the house by his front door.", Toast said. "I can't just stand here all day. Like I said before, 'Are you guys comin' or not?'", Papa Acachalla said.
Johnny replied,saying "Uh....yeah!" He walked over to where the voice had come from."So uh...what's the problem...besides the fact I can't see you.." Ghost said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 03:32 PM
(BUmp)

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 04:22 PM
"Papa! Do you have any waffles?""Sally said.
(I've always wanted to ask this who else has a freddys baby teeth shirt? I do)
"Yes, Sally. We have waffles.", Papa Acachalla said.

judas
November 1st, 2016, 04:25 PM
"Yay!" Sally said. She ran around then pulled out a grenade launcher.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 04:36 PM
Ghost sighs and says " No,I'm not blind,I just can't see you."

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 04:39 PM
Ghost sighs and says " No,I'm not blind,I just can't see you."
"And also, for some reason our shoes aren't invisible. So maybe that's how Toast can see us.", Papa Acachalla said, staring at his shoes.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 04:41 PM
"Yay!" Sally said. She ran around then pulled out a grenade launcher.
Johnny replied,saying "Uh....yeah!" He walked over to where the voice had come from."So uh...what's the problem...besides the fact I can't see you.." Ghost said.
"Ghost, are you blind or what? Toast, obviously can see me. Why can't you? You're acting like we're ghosts or something.", Papa Acachalla said. "Gosh darn it, Sally! Why'd you have to use that machine thingy to make me, you, Billy, Gertrude, and Freddy, invisible?", Papa Acachalla said, staring at Sally.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 04:41 PM
"So..uh..Do you need us to make you all visible again?" He asked.

judas
November 1st, 2016, 04:44 PM
"Well me and freddy where playing hide and seek. So I made it so Freddy could hide better Papa."Sally said."Freddy? Where are you?"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 04:46 PM
"While he's invisible,you'll probably not find him." He said,staring at where the voice had come from.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 04:46 PM
"So..uh..Do you need us to make you all visible again?" He asked.
"Well me and freddy where playing hide and seek. So I made it so Freddy could hide better Papa."Sally said."Freddy? Where are you?"
"Uhh... I guess.. We don't have a machine to make us visible so... Sure.", Papa Acachalla said. He then looked at Sally. "The things you do, Sally....", he sighed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 04:48 PM
"Okay,let me go get something from the car." Ghost spoke before heading towards the car.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 04:50 PM
"Okay,let me go get something from the car." Ghost spoke before heading towards the car.
Toast followed him. "I'm coming to help you get the, whatever you call it, sir.", he said, following Ghost.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 04:54 PM
"I don't actually have an name for it,Johnny." Ghost said as he got to the hot pink car.Johnny started looking for the machine.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 05:01 PM
"I don't actually have an name for it, Johnny.", Ghost said as he got to the hot pink car. Johnny started looking for the machine.
"Oh...", Toast said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 05:02 PM
"Aha!" Johnny took an large gun-like thing out of the car.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 05:07 PM
"Aha!" Johnny took an large gun-like thing out of the car.
"Is it me, or does that large gun-like thing look like a ray gun, sir.", Toast asked.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 05:08 PM
"Nope.It..uh.. makes people visible again!" Johnny said shiftily,even though it was an ray gun.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 05:15 PM
"Nope.It..uh.. makes people visible again!" Johnny said shiftily,even though it was an ray gun.
"Wait a minute.. That's definitely a ray gun.. And why is it green?", Toast asked then looked in the Ghostmobile to find the actual gun that makes people and things visible again. "Found it!", he said, getting out of the hot pink car and giving it to Ghost, then put the ray gun in the trunk of the car. "It's the paintball gun, sir. Remember? The paintballs have a special substance in them that makes people and things visible again?", he said, smiling happily, to the fact that he had found the actual gun that makes people visible and not having used the Ray gun, which can potentially kill people and things.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 05:18 PM
"Oh." Ghost threw the ray gun into the car.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 05:24 PM
"Oh." Ghost threw the ray gun into the car.
"You want to go back to the house and make the Acachallas visible again, sir?", Toast asked.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 05:25 PM
"Yeah." Ghost began running back to the Acachalla's house.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 05:38 PM
Johnny Toast followed Johnny Ghost back to the house.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 05:42 PM
"Toast,can I have the paintball gun?" He asked his partner.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 05:49 PM
"Toast,can I have the paintball gun?" He asked his partner.
Toast gave the paintball gun to Ghost. "Here, sir.", he said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 05:52 PM
"Thanks! OK ,Acachalla could you stand right there!" Ghost pointed with the paintball gun in front of him.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 06:06 PM
"Thanks! OK ,Acachalla could you stand right there!" Ghost pointed with the paintball gun in front of him.
"Could I get the others first, so that you could shoot us all with paintballs?", Papa Acachalla asked.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 06:08 PM
"Yeah go ahead." He puts the gun down.

judas
November 1st, 2016, 06:51 PM
"At first it was to make waffles but..."Sally said. "Where's Spencer?"Sally asked.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 06:56 PM
(I'll RP Spence)

"I don't know...Basement?" Ghost said shrugging his shoulders.

Spencer sat in the basement,on an laptop,playing World of Warcraft.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 07:10 PM
(Bump for J.C.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 07:44 PM
(le bumps)

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 05:25 AM
"Yeah go ahead." He puts the gun down.
"At first it was to make waffles but..."Sally said. "Where's Spencer?"Sally asked.
"He might be in the basement, Sally. Spencer's always in the basement. You stay over here. I'll get Gertrude, Billy, Freddy, and Spencer.", he said as he walked away from the kitchen to go and find the others.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 05:54 AM
Ghost stood there,waiting for Papa Acachalla to get back.

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 06:41 AM
Ghost stood there,waiting for Papa Acachalla to get back.
Papa Acachalla went to the basement and grabbed Spencer's arm and dragged him out of the basement. He brought him to the Paranormal Investigators Extraordinaire and Sally. "Stay here, Spencer. And don't go running back to the basement just to play your stupid game.", he said, as he went to go get Gertrude, Billy and, Freddy. "Freddy and Billy are outside in the backyard.", he said to himself, as he went to the backyard. He grabbed Billy and Freddy and brought them to everyone else. "Now, we just need Gertrude.", he said. He went to the living room, got Gertrude, and took her to the rest of the group. "Now you and Toast can shoot us with the paintball, Ghost.", Papa Acachalla said. ((I have to rp on this later. I'm at school now. So.... Yeah. See you/rp with you later, SIlverheart.))

judas
November 2nd, 2016, 06:41 AM
(Do we have Billy? If not I could do it)

Sally looked around."Freddy come over here!"She yelled.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 03:18 PM
Papa Acachalla went to the basement and grabbed Spencer's arm and dragged him out of the basement. He brought him to the Paranormal Investigators Extraordinaire and Sally. "Stay here, Spencer. And don't go running back to the basement just to play your stupid game.", he said, as he went to go get Gertrude, Billy and, Freddy. "Freddy and Billy are outside in the backyard.", he said to himself, as he went to the backyard. He grabbed Billy and Freddy and brought them to everyone else. "Now, we just need Gertrude.", he said. He went to the living room, got Gertrude, and took her to the rest of the group. "Now you and Toast can shoot us with the paintball, Ghost.", Papa Acachalla said. ((I have to rp on this later. I'm at school now. So.... Yeah. See you/rp with you later, SIlverheart.))
Spencer grumbled;he was about to get to level 48.But as Papa Acachalla had said,he stood there.

Johnny aimed at the Acachallas with the paint ball gun.He shot each of them,twice for good measure.Ghost watched as they began to become visible again.

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 04:57 PM
(Do we have Billy? If not I could do it)

Sally looked around."Freddy come over here!"She yelled.
Spencer grumbled;he was about to get to level 48.But as Papa Acachalla had said,he stood there.

Johnny aimed at the Acachallas with the paint ball gun.He shot each of them,twice for good measure.Ghost watched as they began to become visible again.
(( Moonfur - We don't have Billy. I guess you can be him. But ask SIlverheart_the_Warrior first.))

Toast watched as Johnny Ghost shot the Acachallas with the paintballs. He also watched as they became visible again. "Cool! It worked! Also, I don't think I ever said the word, 'cool' before in my entire life.", he said.

Papa Acachalla looked at his hands and then his entire body. "I didn't think that the paintballs would work!", he exclaimed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 05:04 PM
((@Moonfur - We don't have Billy. I guess you can be him. But ask SIlverheart_the_Warrior first.))

Toast watched as Johnny Ghost shot the Acachallas with the paintballs. He also watched as they became visible again. "Cool! It worked! Also, I don't think I ever said the word, 'cool' before in my entire life.", he said.

Papa Acachalla looked at his hands and then his entire body. "I didn't think that the paintballs would work!", he exclaimed.

Ghost put the gun down,and said,"You have Johnny." Just then his phone rang."Hold on." He answered the csall and walked over to the car.

"Can I go now?" Spencer said,wanting to get away from them all and play some more World of Warcraft.

judas
November 2nd, 2016, 05:20 PM
"The Paint balls aren't working."Sally said,"You could try waffles!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 05:21 PM
Ghost sighs. "The paintballs did work, Sally." He said, facepalming himself.

judas
November 2nd, 2016, 05:23 PM
"I can see my self- Oh wait now I can yay!" Sally said. "Yay!!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 05:26 PM
"Oh,by the way Johnny,I got an call. They say that they have an ghost problem." He said to Johnny Toast.

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 05:27 PM
Ghost put the gun down,and said,"You have Johnny." Just then his phone rang."Hold on." He answered the csall and walked over to the car.

"Can I go now?" Spencer said,wanting to get away from them all and play some more World of Warcraft.
Ghost sighs. "The paintballs did work, Sally." He said, facepalming himself.
"I can see my self- Oh wait now I can yay!" Sally said. "Yay!!"
"I guess you can go now, Spencer.", Toast said. Papa Acachalla looked at Sally and then face palmed himself, then sighed. "Sally, sometimes your brain doesn't work very well, it seems.", he muttered.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 05:32 PM
Spencer started to walk to the basement.

judas
November 2nd, 2016, 05:33 PM
"Well I'll just go make waffles in the Microwave."She said walking away.

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 05:44 PM
"Oh,by the way Johnny,I got an call. They say that they have an ghost problem." He said to Johnny Toast.
"Who, sir?", Toast had asked.

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 05:45 PM
"Well I'll just go make waffles in the Microwave."She said walking away.
"Okay, Sally. But don't explode the microwave!", he yelled.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 05:47 PM
"Who, sir?", Toast had asked.
"I don't actually know.I'll call back and ask." Ghost said,taking his phone out and dialing the number that had called him.

judas
November 2nd, 2016, 05:49 PM
(The multiple dimension Microwave....hehehe)
Sally walked inside, pressing the buttons.

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 05:51 PM
"I don't actually know.I'll call back and ask." Ghost said,taking his phone out and dialing the number that had called him.
"Okay.", Toast said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 05:52 PM
(The headcruster?)
"Wait.Did Sally say she was gonna use the microwave?" Ghost said after talking to y on the phone.

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 05:52 PM
(XD)

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 05:53 PM
(The headcruster?)
"Wait.Did Sally say she was gonna use the microwave?" Ghost said after talking to y on the phone.
"Yep.", Toast said.

judas
November 2nd, 2016, 05:54 PM
"Ahhh!! Papa help!" Sally screamed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 05:55 PM
"Oh my gosh." Johnny said,running into the house.

judas
November 2nd, 2016, 06:00 PM
"Billy! Papa! Help."Sally said running away.

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 06:03 PM
"Ahhh!! Papa help!" Sally screamed.
"Gosh darn it! I forgot the most important thing. The microwave is EVIL!!", Papa Acachalla said as he went to go and save Sally.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 06:05 PM
"What happened!" Johnny yelled as he got to the kitchen.

judas
November 2nd, 2016, 06:13 PM
"Gosh darn it! I forgot the most important thing. The microwave is EVIL!!", Papa Acachalla said as he went to go and save Sally.

"You could have said that first!"She yelled.

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 06:54 PM
"The microwave is trying to kill, Sally! Help!", Papa Acachalla yelled at Johnny Ghost. "Help! The microwave is trying to kill us! Wait? Can't I just shoot the microwave with my shotgun? Hold on.", he said, as he grabbed his gun and shot the microwave multiple times. "There. I think I broke the microwave. Oh well.", he laughed as he and Sally climbed out of the microwave. "That was so weird.", he said.

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 07:09 PM
((Answer me please! XD))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 07:13 PM
(Okay okay)
Ghost sighs."Well I'll be on my way.We have another call from Swift Taylor." Ghost remembers the time when he and Johnny went to his/her mansion.How could he forget;he had turned into an puppet then.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 05:00 AM
(Okay okay)
Ghost sighs."Well I'll be on my way.We have another call from Swift Taylor." Ghost remembers the time when he and Johnny went to his/her mansion.How could he forget;he had turned into an puppet then.
"Do I have to come too, sir? Or can I just stay at the Acachallas house until you get back from Swift Taylor's mansion?", he asked.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 3rd, 2016, 05:04 AM
"Do I have to come too, sir? Or can I just stay at the Acachallas house until you get back from Swift Taylor's mansion?", he asked.
"Well its only a small problem so I guess you can stay here" Ghost said,grabbing car keys from his man purse.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 05:36 AM
"Well its only a small problem so I guess you can stay here" Ghost said,grabbing car keys from his man purse.
"Okay.", Toast said.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 05:41 AM
((SIlverheart?))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 3rd, 2016, 05:43 AM
((SIlverheart?))
(I'm here!)"Bye,Johnny!" Ghost says before going towards the car.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 3rd, 2016, 06:06 AM
Ghost puts the keys into the ignition and start the bright pink car up.He waved and began to drive away.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 06:38 AM
(I'm here!)"Bye,Johnny!" Ghost says before going towards the car.
"Bye!", Toast said.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 06:39 AM
Ghost puts the keys into the ignition and start the bright pink car up.He waved and began to drive away.
Papa Acachalla and Johnny Toast watched as the hot pink car left.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 3rd, 2016, 06:41 AM
About an hour later,Ghost got to Swift Taylor's mansion.He took the keys out and put them in his bag.He went up and knocked on the door."Hello." Ghost said.

judas
November 3rd, 2016, 06:56 AM
"What now?"Sally asked, her body hat turned into a pink blob.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 04:26 PM
"What now?"Sally asked, her body hat turned into a pink blob.
"First, we need to get you to not be a pink blob. And second, I don't know.", Toast and Papa Acachalla said at the same time.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 06:22 AM
Ghost waited patiently at the door,waiting for Swift Taylor to show up.

Phoenix Flames
November 5th, 2016, 06:59 AM
Ghost waited patiently at the door,waiting for Swift Taylor to show up.
(Wait, who's gonna be Swift Taylor. I definitely don't wanna be Swift Taylor. XD)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 07:00 AM
(Ill just RP Swift Taylor)

judas
November 5th, 2016, 07:40 AM
"First, we need to get you to not be a pink blob. And second, I don't know.", Toast and Papa Acachalla said at the same time.
Sally looked around."So...I'll just wait here then."She said looking around.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 05:48 PM
(Bump)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 09:07 PM
"Uh ,hullo?" Swift Taylor said as they opened the door."oh,its you,the Ghost dude." They said,letting Ghost go inside.

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 05:39 PM
"Uh ,hullo?" Swift Taylor said as they opened the door."oh,its you,the Ghost dude." They said,letting Ghost go inside.
Johnny called Ghost's phone. "Uhh, hello? Are you there? I'm only calling you because I want to know how long this is going to take, sir.", he said and then hung up.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Johnny called Ghost's phone. "Uhh, hello? Are you there? I'm only calling you because I want to know how long this is going to take, sir.", he said and then hung up.
" Hour or two." Ghost called back and replied."Who was that?" Swift Taylor asked."My partner,Johnny Toast." Ghost replied.

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 05:56 PM
" Hour or two." Ghost called back and replied."Who was that?" Swift Taylor asked."My partner,Johnny Toast." Ghost replied.
"Okay.", Toast said and then hung up. He put his phone back into his pants pocket and then walked over to Sally.

Phoenix Flames
November 15th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Bummmmmp

Phoenix Flames
November 29th, 2016, 06:35 PM
SIlverheart_the_Warrior

Phoenix Flames
November 29th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Moonfur

judas
November 29th, 2016, 06:43 PM
"Okay.", Toast said and then hung up. He put his phone back into his pants pocket and then walked over to Sally.
Sally looked around, eating waffles.