PDA

View Full Version : Can't post in chat box?

TheTalisman
May 1st, 2017, 01:21 PM
Hi there.
For some reason, I can't post in the chat box. The name field is blank, and when I fill it, I'm told that it's taken and I have to log in. But I already am! Why is this happening?

BEAR.
May 1st, 2017, 01:46 PM
Are you logged into the chat or your WCO account?

Once you input your name in the field, hit 'Profile' in the bottom right corner of the chat box. You should be directed to a page that says 'The name x is protected. If this is your name, enter your password below.'

Provided your password doesn't work, I can remove the chat box account in question so you can remake it.

CinnamonCookie
May 1st, 2017, 02:01 PM
Are you logged into the chat or your WCO account?

Once you input your name in the field, hit 'Profile' in the bottom right corner of the chat box. You should be directed to a page that says 'The name x is protected. If this is your name, enter your password below.'

Provided your password doesn't work, I can remove the chat box account in question so you can remake it.
Yea same thing happens to me and i tried the password but it wont work...

BEAR.
May 1st, 2017, 02:16 PM
Yea same thing happens to me and i tried the password but it wont work...

Try now.

CinnamonCookie
May 2nd, 2017, 10:25 AM
Try now.
Thank youuuuu!!!

TheTalisman
May 5th, 2017, 01:34 AM
I'm glad that Fallen has had success, because on my end the chat box is still broken. :wut:

BEAR.
May 5th, 2017, 02:01 AM
I'm glad that Fallen has had success, because on my end the chat box is still broken. :wut:

Try now. I removed the account.

TheTalisman
May 5th, 2017, 02:58 AM
Try now. I removed the account.
Working fine now! Thank you!

Mothpaw
May 5th, 2017, 09:21 AM
This is happening to me as well.

BEAR.
May 5th, 2017, 09:49 AM
This is happening to me as well.

I don't see an account under 'Moth.'

You'll need to make one. Input your username in the name field, go to 'Profile' in the bottom corner of the chatbox and enter the password you'd like to use.

kaleawyn
May 5th, 2017, 11:47 AM
i can't post nothing will even appear not even my name!

Fawn
May 5th, 2017, 11:53 AM
i can't post nothing will even appear not even my name!
Hi,

This is because your posts are moderated as a new member (it's temporary). You have a banner near the top of your screen that describes the situation in more detail, and there are also threads on this here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5905) and here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5482) already in the Help Den.

Your posts are being approved slowly because you are submitting short messages rapidly - which is spam, meaning the staff have to do an additional step and merge them. Please try to write all that you'd like to write in one post, rather than five.

A bit off topic, but when you have a site-related issue, please make sure you create your own thread instead of posting in someone else's, as this thread is intended to discuss chat box login difficulties.