Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2016, 09:21 AM
So what are you guys gonna be for Halloween? I'm gonna be Frisk from UnderTale

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Tony the Talking Clock from DHMIS

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 09:29 AM
Dis gal right here: https://www.google.com/search?q=kikyo&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiogpLM3oLQAhWIdSYKHbdFC2gQ_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=900#imgrc=tYe7SK8MHtS-FM%3A

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Dis gal right here: https://www.google.com/search?q=kikyo&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiogpLM3oLQAhWIdSYKHbdFC2gQ_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=900#imgrc=tYe7SK8MHtS-FM%3A
Nice!

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 09:34 AM
X3

Gusty
October 30th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Is it bad that I haven't even decided yet?...oh god.

Dizerel
October 30th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Im gonna be Ruby from steven universe cause its an easy costume and im a fan of the show.

Poppyfrost
October 30th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Temmie from undertale! :3

Raiini
October 30th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Hermione from Harry Potter

Captain
October 30th, 2016, 03:03 PM
I see you all talking about your Halloween Costumes and I'm just sitting here, like:
"My parents have forbid me to go trick-or-treating since I turned 13."

Gusty
October 30th, 2016, 03:16 PM
I see you all talking about your Halloween Costumes and I'm just sitting here, like:
Wait, why? That's horrible!
I'm not allowed to go trick or treating this year either, don't worry. Except, I do hav a school Halloween party, so I'm going to that instead.

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 03:18 PM

YOU POOR THING MY DAD'S GF MIGHT DO THAT TO ME SOON DOE

Captain
October 30th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Wait, why? That's horrible!
I'm not allowed to go trick or treating this year either, don't worry. Except, I do hav a school Halloween party, so I'm going to that instead.

They say that trick-or-treating is for little kids and not teenagers, so they don't let me dress-up or anything.

Hexict
October 30th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Imma be myself - watching Hocus Pocus and eating all night ;)
appreantly i'm "too old" to trick-or-treat

Captain
YOU POOR THING MY DAD'S GF MIGHT DO THAT TO ME SOON DOE

It all happens to us sooner or later, I suppose.

Nico, nico, Ni!
I am being Toriel from undertale or Harley quinn .3.

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 03:23 PM
My friend Peter (we call him Peter Pan) is so short he looks like he's 7. AT AGE 13.

He can go trick-or-treating forever dude

Nico, nico, Ni!
October 30th, 2016, 03:26 PM
My friend Peter (we call him Peter Pan) is so short he looks like he's 7. AT AGE 13.

He can go trick-or-treating forever dude

My mom is so much of a "I don't Care what you do, Just don't get killed." person that i can do whatever

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 03:26 PM
I was going to be Springtrap or Funtime Freddy, but it was too hard to make. I was then going to be Temmie, but my Mom said no. So I'm going to be the devil XD

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 03:29 PM
I wanted to be a Hunter (like from supernatural but i don't even watch it) but my dad googles our ideas so my sister got shot down for being Masky. I only said "I could get some stuff from Salvation Army and put fake blood on it" but my dad said fake blood was too messy.

I am now being a store bought Party City costume

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 03:36 PM
My friend is being The Maronite from FNaF XD

Gusty
October 30th, 2016, 03:53 PM
My mom is so much of a "I don't Care what you do, Just don't get killed." person that i can do whatever
Lucky. Don't take that for granted ;3

FlashFanatic
October 30th, 2016, 04:12 PM
I'm gonna be Fiona from adventure time

lyra
October 30th, 2016, 04:56 PM
I'm going to be Temmie from undertale X3

Cubonez
October 30th, 2016, 04:58 PM
I'm simply making a Cubone mask.

:blue:
October 30th, 2016, 05:00 PM
I need to make my costume this year...my parents sure do love me XP I'm just going to be putting a shirt and skirt together-BAM instant costume

Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2016, 06:26 PM
XD

Brooklyn Trees
October 30th, 2016, 07:40 PM
I finally finished sewing my costume! Now let's just hope it doesn't fall to pieces when I wear it XD I'm dressing as Tauriel (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c5/17/d9/c517d9b19145fef3f15c564806d9c9b3.jpg), the Mirkwood Elven captain-of-the-gaurd from the Hobbit movie.

Brooklyn Trees
October 30th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Imma be myself - watching Hocus Pocus and eating all night ;)
appreantly i'm "too old" to trick-or-treat

Hocus Pocus!!!!:squee: (Sorry, family tradition. XD My whole family gets together at my mom's house and we watch Hocus Pocus and eat cake =^^=)

Grimshadow
October 30th, 2016, 07:51 PM
I'm going as a Muggle. (My excuse for not getting dressed for halloween.) ^.^

Brooklyn Trees
October 30th, 2016, 08:09 PM
I'm going as a Muggle. (My excuse for not getting dressed for halloween.) ^.^
Have you ever seen the Adams Family movie (not the telivision show)? One of the kids in it don't wear a costume for halloween and when asked where her costume is she says 'I'm going as a homicidal sociopath. They look just like everybody else.' I told a friend that if she doesn't figure out what to wear for halloween she should go as that and tell people the same thing. XD

Grimshadow
October 30th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Have you ever seen the Adams Family movie (not the telivision show)? One of the kids in it don't wear a costume for halloween and when asked where her costume is she says 'I'm going as a homicidal sociopath. They look just like everybody else.' I told a friend that if she doesn't figure out what to wear for halloween she should go as that and tell people the same thing. XD

Yas, but not in years. xD I don't remember that part, but yeah, that's basically what I'm doing. :P

Brooklyn Trees
October 30th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Yas, but not in years. xD I don't remember that part, but yeah, that's basically what I'm doing. :P
XD I've always wanted to do that.

Grimshadow
October 30th, 2016, 08:36 PM
XD I've always wanted to do that.

Then do it. xD It's great when people ask, "You aren't dressed for Halloween" and you respond, "Of course I am, I'm a Muggle". Or maybe "a sociopath" in your case. That would get some looks. x3

Brooklyn Trees
October 30th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Then do it. xD It's great when people ask, "You aren't dressed for Halloween" and you respond, "Of course I am, I'm a Muggle". Or maybe "a sociopath" in your case. That would get some looks. x3
Yup XD However, I've already spent several days hand-sewing faux leather (because the stupid machine refused to sew it) So, I think I'm just gonna wear what I made this year. Next year however, I will dress as Homicidal sociopath. XP

Grimshadow
October 30th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Yup XD However, I've already spent several days hand-sewing faux leather (because the stupid machine refused to sew it) So, I think I'm just gonna wear what I made this year. Next year however, I will dress as Homicidal sociopath. XP

That sucks. All that work for pleather that'll just fall apart?
If I wasn't being a Muggle *cough*, I would love to dress as Qrow from RWBY. >.< But buying the right things and putting them together would be so difficult and expensive. A person in my animation class made Qrow's scythe (non-functioning but it looks super cool), and I went out with a group of friends yesterday and we saw a guy in a Ren costume at McDonalds (and of course, fangirled). xD

Here: https://postimg.org/image/fdlkaaf61/

FadedShadow
October 30th, 2016, 11:33 PM
My brother and I are being Assassins from Assassin's Creed.

Midnight Rain
October 30th, 2016, 11:47 PM
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY

Derpple and Ashie
October 31st, 2016, 03:28 AM
I've got a Vault 111 Vault suit and genuine Pip-Boy, fallout 4 all up in this place.

October 31st, 2016, 04:38 AM
DA WET REBBIT XD (white rabbit hehe)

Meanwhile I wish I can be Hatsune Miku

Or Chara

Or at least have a sweater that looks like the ones from osomatsu-san and I can just put it on and instant costume XD

Hexict
October 31st, 2016, 05:49 AM
Hocus Pocus!!!!:squee: (Sorry, family tradition. XD My whole family gets together at my mom's house and we watch Hocus Pocus and eat cake =^^=)

It's a great movie, definitely my favorite Halloween movie :D

Teggy
October 31st, 2016, 07:16 AM
dis my exact costume http://images.asadart.com/sources/com/halloweenexpress/images/products/ru888278.jpg)

. beachtide .
October 31st, 2016, 07:48 PM
I'm just a plain witch... It's on my YouTube channel in my newest video, you'll see it there.

Mango
November 2nd, 2016, 08:52 AM
I was a lame Pirate... I did Trick or Treating illegally, since where I live you can't trick or treat after age 12, but I found a way to make it legal. I have a 12 year old friend, and so if the cops questioned me, I could state I'm accompanying her. I'll until I am done mentally with it, I'll be stealing a kid from my neighborhood and taking them out with me, to get candy and be legal.

Brooklyn Trees
November 2nd, 2016, 01:02 PM
This is actually just the Halloween part of this thread and not the costume part but this is the coolest pumpkin (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/17/99/c8/1799c8dab040ff0d5195d5b096cf9de2.jpg) in the history of any pumpkin that I have seen so far, and I don't actually know why I'm this excited about it. I think I'm just fangirling XD But, coolest pumpkin in the world.

SkyHeart
November 2nd, 2016, 02:33 PM
I can't celebrate Halloween because of my mean parents and our religion... I really want to celebrate it someday because it looks so cool and so much fun! If I did celebrate it, I'd be Sailor Moon, a mix between Dipper and Mabel, or Alice XDDDD (All of which are also my cosplay ideas :3)