PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Hello!

TheTalisman
May 1st, 2017, 03:14 AM
Hi everyone! I'm TheTalisman, but if you need to be brief, just Tali is fine. Warrior Cats has continually fascinate de throughout my childhood and younger teenage years. To be honest, I don't think I've left my "Warriors Phase".
I have experience of roleplaying, but will be the first to admit that I have quite a few things to learn.
Hopefully this will be a positive experience to help me reconnect with one of my favorite series of books! Thanks in advance!

Momotaro
May 1st, 2017, 03:24 AM
Hi everyone! I'm TheTalisman, but if you need to be brief, just Tali is fine. Warrior Cats has continually fascinate de throughout my childhood and younger teenage years. To be honest, I don't think I've left my "Warriors Phase".
I have experience of roleplaying, but will be the first to admit that I have quite a few things to learn.
Hopefully this will be a positive experience to help me reconnect with one of my favorite series of books! Thanks in advance!

Welcome~

Bramble
May 1st, 2017, 03:43 AM
Hello and welcome!

Dust
May 1st, 2017, 05:33 AM
Ha, Don't feel bad I haven't left mine for 7 years now.
Welcome to WCO!

wickedvirtues
May 1st, 2017, 05:48 AM
Hi!!:ringbounce: :yaycat:

|+sari+|
May 1st, 2017, 07:36 AM

Welcome to WCO, young one. :)

I hope you have a great time here on WCO!!! ^^

I hope to RP with you soon :P

Fawn
May 1st, 2017, 12:47 PM
Welcome to WCO!

BEAR.
May 1st, 2017, 01:07 PM
Welcome!