PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Noki
April 30th, 2017, 02:02 PM
*waves*

Hi everyone! Sooooo I'm pretty much walking into WCO blindly aside from reading the rules :P

I haven't roleplayed in a good long while and I hope to get back into the swing of things especially after writing all this time! I hope to make some new friends and enjoy my time here!

Also, let me apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes I make--typing on mobile is pretty hard, LOL!

|+sari+|
April 30th, 2017, 02:17 PM
*waves*

Hi everyone! Sooooo I'm pretty much walking into WCO blindly aside from reading the rules :P

I haven't roleplayed in a good long while and I hope to get back into the swing of things especially after writing all this time! I hope to make some new friends and enjoy my time here!

Also, let me apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes I make--typing on mobile is pretty hard, LOL!

Well, well, a newcomer :P

Welcome to WCO! I hope you have a fun time in this crazy place full of weirdos like me. And we all love each other here, so ask anybody for help, and they'll happily oblidge! And I would be very glad to help you out, too!

If you ever want to RP, talk, or have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or drop a Comment on my Profile, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! ^^

I am usually on from 2:20 pm to 7:00 pm on weekdays, 10:00am to 7:00pm on Saturdays, and 1:00pm to 7:00pm on Sundays, so those are the best times to shoot me a Message!

Anyways, I hope to RP with you soon! :)

KKShift
April 30th, 2017, 02:22 PM
:welcome: to WCO!!
If you ever need any help, don't ba afraid to ask! We only bite when we're hungry!
I look forward to rping with you!
:love4:

Fawn
April 30th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Welcome to WCO! :)

BEAR.
May 1st, 2017, 01:09 PM
Welcome to WCO!

monfang
May 1st, 2017, 01:29 PM
:welcome:

above me you see the King and above them you see the queen

they'll help you whenever you need!

hove fun here at WCO!

Noki
May 1st, 2017, 04:26 PM
Wow, the biggest welcome I've received XD

Thanks everyone! I look forward to RPing with you all as well!

TheTalisman
May 1st, 2017, 04:30 PM
Welcome aboard! We look forward to seeing what you bring to the table. :ringbounce: