PDA

View Full Version : Vampire knight

judas
October 29th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Welcome to Cross academy! This is a bording school for people 15-18 we hope your stay here is as perfect as you imagine. We have to classes also, The Night class & the ay class.

There's another side to this story, The Night class is full of Vampires! The Day class has no clue...

So lets get started

Pure bloods These vampires are the highest & rarest type of them all Most vampires would do anything for them they also can turn hummans into Vampires (1 aloud)

Aristocrats These are more common they can not turn hummans (8-13 aloud)

Level Es Named level Es (Aka the End) because of there blood thirsty nature the Do not have powers instead the slowly turn into vampires. The only cure is to brink the blood of the Pure blood that turned them. These vampires used to be vampires (Note that they do not turn back into humans if they are cured)

Rules:
No cussing
All site rules apply
If you read all of this put Matsuri Hino in the Password a No cussing
You must ask before you turn into a Level E if you are a human

Form:
Name
Vamp or human
Rank vampires only
Looks
age (15-18)
Perso
Power Vamps only
Questions
Other
Password
~~

judas
October 29th, 2016, 11:38 PM
My Form:
Name Sanmiittai
Vamp or human Vampire
Rank vampires only Aristocrats
Looks Sliver white hair with blue eyes
Vampire form:http://s85.photobucket.com/user/SAD_HINATA/media/Anime%20Characters/Girls/1896408_6246_625x625.jpg.html
age (15-18)16
Perso Cold, only lets certain people know whats bothering her
Power Vamps only Ice
Questions
Other
Password Shh it's a secret

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Sasuke
Vampire
Pure blood?
Tall dangerously handsome with red eyes and messy black hair ( kinda like this http://data.whicdn.com/images/50723713/large.jpg )
Flirty, strong cold hearted at times and kind in his own way
Shadows
None
None
Matsuri hino :3

Delta Reliant
October 29th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Form
Name: Daniel Beau
Vamp or human: Human
Looks: http://wallpapercave.com/wp/cqgRKJr.jpg
age (15-18): 16
Perso: Because of the... nature of the school, he has been moulded into a shy and introvertive person... Though originally he was the smart funny guy you could talk to at any moment... in general he would be the popular kid who isn't an erse to everybody.
Questions: Could a mix up put him in the night class?... that way drama :3
Other: Never scare me again! D: ... cause ill still be here for you.
Password: Matsuri Hino

judas
October 31st, 2016, 06:46 AM
All accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 03:12 PM
Yeah!! When can we start :3)

Delta Reliant
October 31st, 2016, 11:30 PM
(I suppose whenever...)

BluBunnie
November 1st, 2016, 09:32 AM
Name: Rune
Vampire
Rank(vampires only): Aristocrats
Looks: Rune (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f3/79/53/f379538c87b8c83d070f5c8275d4254a.jpg)
Age(15-18): 17
Perso: Keeps to himself mostly, he doesn't trust anyone else very well, he can be really friendly and helpful if he sees someone in need but he is usually a veyr cold person.
Power(Vamps only): Shape Shifting
Questions: Nopers
Other: Nope
Password:Matsuri Hino

judas
November 1st, 2016, 04:32 PM
Accepted lets start now) San woke up, looking at the ceiling. "Ugh.."She mumbled. Her head throbbing in pain.
(Uniforms The black one is Day class the white one is night class)http://s1.narvii.com/image/nc4e6ejbejrec3obzu7kmezrxengmlnb_hq.jpg
http://s1.narvii.com/image/4yegh7hkvsaazil56bu77n4zlp3cus5b_hq.jpg

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 04:45 PM
Sasuke was still sleeping on his couch his black hair moved with the wind from the open window as he slept there

Delta Reliant
November 1st, 2016, 04:56 PM
Unlike everybody else Daniel- or as he liked to be called, Dan- was wide awake and stretching a bit... even though he knew what he was waking up to that didn't mean he wasn't allowed to be energetic!

judas
November 1st, 2016, 06:54 PM
)Jellie the day class are awake already the Nightclass just got up)

San walked over to Sasuke's door. "Wake up..."She mumbled, knocking on it.

Delta Reliant
November 1st, 2016, 07:47 PM
(Did you look in his questions section? O.o)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 07:49 PM
Sasuke sighs softly " come in " he says in his dark husky voice as he begins to wake up slowly " and yes I'm awake " he was wearing a open white buttoned shirt and because it was open his powerful muscles showed and he was wearing blue jeans as well

judas
November 2nd, 2016, 06:44 AM
(@JellieDelly crap yeah but he couldn't know about the vampires yet...)

San pushed open the door."Get up lord Sasuke." She said.

Delta Reliant
November 2nd, 2016, 11:41 AM
(Lets just say... he's unhappy to go to a night class? XD maybe he's a day person.)
Dan just double checked that everything was completely ready before stepping out of his room no need to complain...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 03:41 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as he gets up " yes yes I'm up now san " he says calmly as he stands up

judas
November 2nd, 2016, 05:21 PM
She tossed a pack of Blood tablets at him."You better eat before are Day time friend comes."She said,

judas
November 2nd, 2016, 06:27 PM
She tossed a pack of Blood tablets at him."You better eat before are Day time friend comes."She said,
Bump))

Delta Reliant
November 2nd, 2016, 06:46 PM
Dan realized he was a bit early to leave but continued towards where classes should be. after all it wasn't bad to be early.

judas
November 3rd, 2016, 06:59 AM
(Careful Jellie the day class girls love the night class boys) @Sasukewolf madness

San whipped around."Crap We have to go!"She yelled. San started to fell dizzy, but continued to run.

Delta Reliant
November 3rd, 2016, 06:00 PM
(Careful Jellie the day class girls love the night class boys)

San whipped around."Crap We have to go!"She yelled. San started to fell dizzy, but continued to run.
(OH GOD. Dan is gonna learn that lesson the hard way. XD)

judas
November 3rd, 2016, 06:26 PM
(OH GOD. Dan is gonna learn that lesson the hard way. XD)
"Hey! You! Are the gates open yet!"She called. She stopped just before running into him

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2016, 06:29 PM
Sasuke gets dressed and runs out to the rest of night class and sighs softly when he stops and begins to walk though the gates " I made it "

Delta Reliant
November 3rd, 2016, 06:29 PM
"Hey! You! Are the gates open yet!"She called. She stopped just before running into him
"A-actually i think they're opening right now..." Dan was caught off guard by the sudden approach of this person but calmed down really quickly "Does it really matter?..."

judas
November 3rd, 2016, 06:45 PM
San pushed Dan is front of her."Yes!"She yelled walking through the gate.

Delta Reliant
November 3rd, 2016, 06:48 PM
San pushed Dan is front of her."Yes!"She yelled walking through the gate.
"Okay okay! no need to push!" Dan sped up to make sure he wouldn't get pushed anymore "sorry if im new here!"

judas
November 3rd, 2016, 06:49 PM
Girls started to surround them. San hid behind Dan, she could her some boys calling her name.

Delta Reliant
November 3rd, 2016, 06:50 PM
Girls started to surround them. San hid behind Dan, she could her some boys calling her name.
"WAIT WHATS HAPPENING!?" Dans voice got drowned out in the horde of day students, he could feel a million stares directed at him i feel so uncomfortable right now...

judas
November 3rd, 2016, 06:52 PM
Sanmiittai walked behind him. Hopping the Day class boys didn't see her."Hide me, hide me, hide me!!"She whispered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2016, 06:53 PM
Sasuke claps his hands Loudly making the horse stop and look at a Sasuke who was smiling " please my dears mind letting them though we need them for class and I'll be sad if they end up late " he says kindly

Delta Reliant
November 3rd, 2016, 06:54 PM
Sanmiittai walked behind him. Hopping the Day class boys didn't see her."Hide me, hide me, hide me!!"She whispered.
Dan swallowed and started to kindof shield her from the other students. Though he felt like that would only get him in more pain. Im so going to regret this...

judas
November 3rd, 2016, 06:56 PM
Sanmiittai Glared at Sasuke. "This might be fun for you but not me..."She mumbled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2016, 06:59 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " good thing I'm into both my dear " he says holding out his hand to her " come now we're going to be late " he says with a kind smile

judas
November 3rd, 2016, 07:02 PM
"Fine.."She said, grabbing his hand.

Delta Reliant
November 3rd, 2016, 07:05 PM
Dan suddenly gave Sasuke a funny look. One kind of person he never really liked was the gentleman type... he thought that being a gentleman should be reserved for very special occasions.

(Im just setting up some drama, don't mind me :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2016, 07:06 PM
Ohhh fight! Fight! Fight!) Sasuke smiles as he kisses her hand " as beautiful as ever my dear " he says looking at dan " oh hello dan didn't see you there "

judas
November 3rd, 2016, 07:10 PM
"Shut up..."She said. Walking beside him.

Delta Reliant
November 3rd, 2016, 07:13 PM
"Oh yeah, totally didn't see the person physically shielding the lady from a horde of students. Cause eyes are so narrow aren't they?" Dan just walked away after that remark, he would rather not deal with Sasuke. I bet his eyes can switch between the world and women. Tch.
(Ahahaha)

judas
November 3rd, 2016, 07:16 PM
"Oh dear..."San mumbled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2016, 07:27 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " I didn't notice you simply because I didn't care your not my type of guy to flirt with I prefer cute things not monstrosities like you " he says in a fake kind voice

Delta Reliant
November 3rd, 2016, 07:30 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " I didn't notice you simply because I didn't care your not my type of guy to flirt with I prefer cute things not monstrosities like you " he says in a fake kind voice
Dan just ignored Sasuke as he continued walking. One skill he mastered was the ability to ignore others. Especially those he hated.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2016, 07:45 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as dan walks away " oops seems like I went to far huh?"

judas
November 5th, 2016, 07:44 AM
San punched his arm."Yeah idot. Where supposed to be nice to the new guy. He doesn't even know..."She mumbled.

judas
November 6th, 2016, 08:03 AM
San punched his arm."Yeah idot. Where supposed to be nice to the new guy. He doesn't even know..."She mumbled.
Bump))

Delta Reliant
November 6th, 2016, 08:16 AM
(Im just waiting for now.)

BluBunnie
November 6th, 2016, 09:00 AM
(Sorry my computer broke D:)

judas
November 6th, 2016, 11:44 AM
It's fine))

judas
November 11th, 2016, 07:01 AM
It's fine))
Sigh Bump))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " well nice to new people is something I can't do after all he was flirting with you and I cant but be jealous "

judas
November 15th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " well nice to new people is something I can't do after all he was flirting with you and I cant but be jealous "
"Yeah, your the Jealous type." She joked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " oh really I'm just establishing my dominance as the alpha male by keeping him away from what's mine "

judas
November 17th, 2016, 05:50 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " oh really I'm just establishing my dominance as the alpha male by keeping him away from what's mine "
San smiled and rapped her arm around Sasuke. Slowly They entered the class room.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Sasuke smiles whe walks into the classroom " seems like the teacher isn't here yet "

judas
November 17th, 2016, 02:59 PM
"I guess, we'll just have to wait." She said.(🌸🌸🌺🌺 pretty flowers)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Ohh pretty) Sasuke smiles as he sits down " yep so tell me are you interested in the human who flirted with you "

judas
November 17th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Ohh pretty) Sasuke smiles as he sits down " yep so tell me are you interested in the human who flirted with you "
The vampire blushed. "N-no..He's a human I can't like him." She said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly " then why are you blushing?"

judas
November 17th, 2016, 07:02 PM
"I don't know what you are talking about.." She mumbled.
(Brb -is obsessed with this emoji 🌙-

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2016, 01:44 PM
"I don't know what you are talking about.." She mumbled.
(Brb -is obsessed with this emoji 🌙-
Sasuke eyes glowed as he stands up and begins to walk up to her " don't lie to me love do you like the human?"

judas
November 18th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he stands up and begins to walk up to her " don't lie to me love do you like the human?"
"No." She said quietly. She kissed his cheek,"See?"
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 12:40 AM
"No." She said quietly. She kissed his cheek,"See?"
( Sasukewolf (madness) )
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he smiles " that's not enough "

judas
November 19th, 2016, 12:43 AM
Sanmiittai sighed,"I'll give you blood later.." She mumbled. She layed her head against him."I'm kinda tired right now."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 01:06 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " who said anything about blood my dear " he holds her chin up " I want a kiss not on the cheek on the lips " he says licking his lips

judas
November 19th, 2016, 01:13 AM
Sanmiittai rapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him, the pulled away."Better?" She asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 01:23 AM
Sasuke smiles as the shadows bring his phone to him " now I am " he says looking at the picture of them kissing

judas
November 19th, 2016, 01:26 AM
Sasuke smiles as the shadows bring his phone to him " now I am " he says looking at the picture of them kissing
Sanmiittai hugged him."Is that really all you wanted?" She asked. Her eyes turned red. Sanmiittai looked up at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Sasuke smiles " yep I'm going to show this picture to that boy so he can know " he kisses her nose as his blood red eyes glowed back at sanmiittai " that you're all mine "

judas
November 19th, 2016, 10:02 AM
San sighed."Okay." She said. San leaned back in her set,"Should we go back?" She asked. Sasukewolf (madness)

judas
November 19th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Bump for Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 12:17 AM
San sighed."Okay." She said. San leaned back in her set,"Should we go back?" She asked. Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasuke smiles " might as well since the teacher isn't coming anytime soon "

judas
November 20th, 2016, 07:04 AM
San satup and looked around."Well, I'm going." She said. She pushed the gate open, her hair hung beside her. She came to her room and sat on the bed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as he looks up " now let's find someone to play with "

judas
November 25th, 2016, 11:27 AM
San flipped over, she hid under her blanket and At pockys while reading A Manga.

judas
November 29th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

judas
December 3rd, 2016, 11:51 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Bump again~