PDA

View Full Version : Savage One?

Mango
April 28th, 2017, 06:32 PM
This is with Dungkit

Part 1

Dungkit is all excited when he becomes a 'paw. being a 'paw he gets a great mentor, so he decides it's a-okay. However, when he enters his den the first night, he on accident puts his nest near someone who no one will sleep next too the [bully] who grows enraged that he attempted to sleep next to him, he calls Dungpaw fat, ugly, useless, and says that Dungpaw won't become a warrior ever. Dungpaw is hurt by it. Soon, [bully 2] and [bully 3] start picking on him for being fat, only his brother Elmpaw and his mother, along with his mentor support him. Dungpaw one night attempts suicide,but [she-cat 1] stops him hurling herself in the way scaring the living daylights out of him. He attempts for the next three nights, but [she-cat 1] is always there. He soon decides a new technique to stop the bullying. He starts telling [mentor 1], [mentor 2], and [mentor 3] all them are the mentors of the bullies, however; it only gets worse. They calls him a fat tattletail who looks like the world's ugliest kittypet. He eventually becomes a warrior by the name of Dungbelly. More self conscious by the name the that to him screams fat, he starts running and running all night and during the day, he contently was on patrols never resting or sleeping. Soon the bullying turned into something worse such as ugly, mateless, tattletail, scrawny kittypet, looser, friendless, or kit. He attempted suicide again, but once more [she-cat 1] stopped him and said there is got to be another way to solve the problems. He asked her to be his mate purely to stop the mateless bullying and asked her to help him find friends, and she agreed. He meets [friend 1] and [friend 2]. The bullying turned purely into ugly tattle-tail kittypet. He soon gave birth to [kit 1] and [kit 2] and [kit 3]. [bully] says his kits are ugly as him. That was it for him. He asked to talk to [bully] in the woods by the river. He stood there and saw [bully] arrive alone as expected. He hurled himself at bully screeching rude insults, killing the bully and threw him in the river hiding the evidence before returning to camp. He thought it was over, but [bully 2] said his kits were as fat as he was. He snarled at [bully 2] and later killed him. He also started making his kits run laps in camp daily to keep them from exposing that they naturally were fat. [Bully 3] called him an abusive kittypet with no sense, then added in murderer. He spotted [bully 3] alone and killed him. Something inside him never felt right he didn't believe he had avenged it all, so unintentionally, he decided to kill [kit 1] but after doing so, the guilt boiled over, he headed for suicide but once again, [she-cat 1] unaware of what happened stopped him, though he snarled at her and told the truth and the guilt, she tried to calm him saying it was okay, but enraged, he killed [she-cat 1] shocked with himself he ran to camp and in camp he snarled at his barely apprentice aged kits, [kit 2] and [kit 3] to stand in the center of camp as he full on attacked them. However, [friend 1] and [friend 2] turn on him protecting his kits. He kills [friend 1] and snarls that he can over-power them all, that he's killed four warriors and that his deceive friend won't stand a chance, however; [friend 2] does, she refuses to kill him, but she protects the kits, she gets [ random cat] to take [kit 2] and run. Dungbelly finally wins and kills [friend 2] and is tired, he snarls at [kit 3] that it isn't over. He is about to be banished and accepts it but swears on his grave that he'll return and kill the kits. However, one night as he creeps into camp, despite the banishment, he sees [kit 2] asleep on guard he pounces and in an instant kills [kit 2] before slipping out since he made enough noise to wake a [warrior]. He returns to his den where he hid and a moon later, he saw [kit 3] walking by the lake talking to his mother and siblings. Dungbelly attempted to move to attack [kit 3] but something in him wouldn't allow it. Then he saw [she-cat 2] approach [kit 3] and they twindled there tails together. Before [she-cat 2] left for the night. Dungbelly padded over quietly to where he saw [kit 3] asleep and curled up next them, he awoke shortly before [kit 3] and smiled at him and admitted his wrongs, he expected [kit 3] to forgive him, but [kit 3] didn't he instead charged at him and attacked and rather than lose he won, he had pinned down Dungbelly and was seconds from killing him when his uncle, Elm(suffix) padded over and snapped about the warrior code and how he'd be just as bad and at that moment Dungbelly lept up and ran to the water in guilt and shame and held his breathe, until he drowned forever.
Roles:
Bully
Bully 2
Bully 3
She-cat 1
Mentor 1
Mentor 2
Mentor 3
Kit 1
Kit 2
Kit 3
She-cat 2

Do a creative form.

dino.
April 30th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Chameleon

Name: Ripplepaw/Rippletail
Appearance: dark silver tabby with green eyes and a short tail
Personality: Rippletail is a very understanding cat. He can feel what others are feeling, and can console others easily. He's kind and funny, and loves to crack jokes. However, his jokes can be a bit annoying, and sometimes put his friends in a bit of a bad mood. He can be over-apologetic sometimes. He rarely shows anger, and when he does, it's claws unsheathed and coming at you. Both his yowl and snarl are more like a lion's roar when he's fighting.
Applying for: friend 1
Roleplay sample: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=241003&postcount=2428
Activeness/PPD: 32.7
Existing or new? New
Other: can you mention me when we start?

Mango
April 30th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Chameleon

Name: Ripplepaw/Rippletail
Appearance: dark silver tabby with green eyes and a short tail
Personality: Rippletail is a very understanding cat. He can feel what others are feeling, and can console others easily. He's kind and funny, and loves to crack jokes. However, his jokes can be a bit annoying, and sometimes put his friends in a bit of a bad mood. He can be over-apologetic sometimes. He rarely shows anger, and when he does, it's claws unsheathed and coming at you. Both his yowl and snarl are more like a lion's roar when he's fighting.
Applying for: friend 1
Roleplay sample: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=241003&postcount=2428
Activeness/PPD: 32.7
Existing or new? New
Other: can you mention me when we start? ur rp sample is unaccessable and also it's not first come first serve. BTW for the future, that isn't a creative form view the Shadowclan Medicine cat forms to understand them better.

dino.
April 30th, 2017, 05:38 PM
ur rp sample is unaccessable and also it's not first come first serve. BTW for the future, that isn't a creative form view the Shadowclan Medicine cat forms to understand them better.
Oh... ^^" I thought you meant make up your own form.

Mango
May 1st, 2017, 08:58 AM
Oh... ^^" I thought you meant make up your own form.
It's fine. If you finish the RP sample I'll take a look at it.

dino.
May 1st, 2017, 10:02 AM
It's fine. If you finish the RP sample I'll take a look at it.
Alright, I'll copy and paste it.

"Claw, what the hell is wrong with you!" Reneki roared, calling him by his name. "Calm down! I know what your thinking and you cant! It isnt right!" She laid one talon on his arm, hoping that would be enough to calm him down. Noticing it probably wasnt, she squeezed, trying to distract him. Drkwings was still watching with wide eyes, scanning Claws thoughts.

Mango
May 1st, 2017, 01:44 PM
Accepted. We'll start when we have enough ppl.

Cosmo
May 1st, 2017, 03:04 PM
What do I do? I want to be She-Cat 1 but I don't understand how to apply.

dino.
May 2nd, 2017, 06:05 AM
Accepted. We'll start when we have enough ppl.
Sweet ^^

dino.
May 8th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Helpful bump

Mango
May 8th, 2017, 12:24 PM
What do I do? I want to be She-Cat 1 but I don't understand how to apply.
You describe the cat...