PDA

View Full Version : Fluffy's Alley Adventures (Open)

Cosmo
April 28th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Fluffy is a small energetic Maine Coon kittypet, he loves to run around and adventures, he often wonders what happenens outside of his garden, Fluffy won't mind if you come to visit or his twolegs adopt you, as long as your ready for an adventure.

Cosmo
April 28th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Fluffy sniffed the air, boring! He cuddled with his owner, boring! It's as if nothing exciting can ever happen!!

Barnabas
May 4th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Fluffy sniffed the air, boring! He cuddled with his owner, boring! It's as if nothing exciting can ever happen!!

A rogue she-cat with a light ginger tabby fur walked along on the fence, starring ahead of her as she walked. Her fur was all messed up and old scars covered her pelt from head to toe. She crept slowly not wanting to disturb anyone. The rogue let out a loud yowl as she fell off the ledge of the fence falling onto her shoulder. She let out a hiss of pain, but managed to stand up. "How stupid can I get she." she said to herself.

Cosmo
May 4th, 2017, 04:57 PM
A rogue she-cat with a light ginger tabby fur walked along on the fence, starring ahead of her as she walked. Her fur was all messed up and old scars covered her pelt from head to toe. She crept slowly not wanting to disturb anyone. The rogue let out a loud yowl as she fell off the ledge of the fence falling onto her shoulder. She let out a hiss of pain, but managed to stand up. "How stupid can I get she." she said to herself.

Fluffy couldn't help but let out a meow of laughter, this cat was hilarious. He bounded up to her a cocked his head sideways, "Who are you?!" he asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.

wickedvirtues
May 4th, 2017, 05:01 PM
((Can my OC maybe be adopted by ur twolegs, if okay?))

Cosmo
May 4th, 2017, 05:27 PM
((Can my OC maybe be adopted by ur twolegs, if okay?))

(Yep!)

Barnabas
May 5th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Fluffy couldn't help but let out a meow of laughter, this cat was hilarious. He bounded up to her a cocked his head sideways, "Who are you?!" he asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.

She looked at him. "My name's Sunshine and I was just passing through when your fence threw me off. " she retorted, half laughing. She licked her fur with a quick passionate lick.

Cosmo
May 5th, 2017, 02:30 PM
She looked at him. "My name's Sunshine and I was just passing through when your fence threw me off. " she retorted, half laughing. She licked her fur with a quick passionate lick.

Fluffy tilted his head to one side, "Passing through?" he asked "Where are your humans?"

Barnabas
May 5th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Fluffy tilted his head to one side, "Passing through?" he asked "Where are your humans?"

"I don't live with two-legs. I'm a rogue." She replied. She looked at him.

Cosmo
May 5th, 2017, 03:25 PM
"I don't live with two-legs. I'm a rogue." She replied. She looked at him.

"You don't!" Fluffy meowed. This was astounding, he couldn't believe that a cat could survive without humans, he bounded up to her and curiously sniffed around. A puzzled look came onto his face, and he didn't know what to say.

wickedvirtues
May 5th, 2017, 08:38 PM
(Yep!)

(Okie!)

Spook looked around her new home, her big eyes wider than normal as she twitched her tail and mewed at the two-leg. She was set on a soft thing, and she curled into a little ball and watched the two-leg do something odd.

Spook is this ball of fluffy adorable (though it may change as she gets older)

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/big-cute-eyes-cat-black-scottish-fold-gimo-1room1cat-fb.png

Cosmo
May 6th, 2017, 06:03 AM
(Okie!)

Spook looked around her new home, her big eyes wider than normal as she twitched her tail and mewed at the two-leg. She was set on a soft thing, and she curled into a little ball and watched the two-leg do something odd.

Spook is this ball of fluffy adorable (though it may change as she gets older)

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/big-cute-eyes-cat-black-scottish-fold-gimo-1room1cat-fb.png

(OK when Fluffy is done talking to a rouge she-cat, he can meet her.)

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 06:59 AM
(OK when Fluffy is done talking to a rouge she-cat, he can meet her.)

(K!)

wickedvirtues
May 6th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Spook still lay on the soft thing, watching the two-legs. One ran its large paw through her poofy black pelt, and she squeaked and purred. She licked down her chest fur, her tail flicking as she stood and leapt off the soft thing and sat next to the two-leg.

Cosmo
May 7th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Spook still lay on the soft thing, watching the two-legs. One ran its large paw through her poofy black pelt, and she squeaked and purred. She licked down her chest fur, her tail flicking as she stood and leapt off the soft thing and sat next to the two-leg.

When they get older can I ship Spook x Fluffy?

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 05:54 PM
When they get older can I ship Spook x Fluffy?

If ya want, go right ahead :P

Cosmo
May 7th, 2017, 05:56 PM
If ya want, go right ahead :P

Thanks!

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Thanks!

Yw c:

Barnabas
May 8th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Sunshine walked away. "I better get going." She said, as she walked away.

CinnamonCookie
May 8th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Tawny (http://warriorscatsstrotiesandclans.webs.com/Blossom.jpg) walked along the dirt path, one that was beside the fence. She looked up and saw a maine coon cat with a collar on. She smiled and said, "Hello, fellow neighbor. Do your housefolks have any food?"

wickedvirtues
May 8th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Spook sat in the windowsill, her eyes wider than normal as she watched the outside. She lay down, her gaze scanning the outside. Spook curled her tail around her thick fur, and she watched the two-legs walk into another room and close the door. "Good, they're gone." She mewed.

Cosmo
May 8th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Tawny (http://warriorscatsstrotiesandclans.webs.com/Blossom.jpg) walked along the dirt path, one that was beside the fence. She looked up and saw a maine coon cat with a collar on. She smiled and said, "Hello, fellow neighbor. Do your housefolks have any food?"

Fluffy spun around, "Yes?! Which housefoulk don't?"

CinnamonCookie
May 9th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Fluffy spun around, "Yes?! Which housefoulk don't?"
Tawny shrugged and replied, "The old housefolks that I had always forgot to feed me so I lived in their barn. The mice was good. And they gave me this," she put a paw to her red collar. "And they called me Tawny. They moved and left me, along with their animals. So I left."

Cosmo
May 9th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Tawny shrugged and replied, "The old housefolks that I had always forgot to feed me so I lived in their barn. The mice was good. And they gave me this," she put a paw to her red collar. "And they called me Tawny. They moved and left me, along with their animals. So I left."

Fluffy tilted his head to one side, he was having trouble comprehending this all. "Well, okay. Come on in!"

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Spook lay on the lap of the twoleg, purring as they watched the sound box thing. Twolegs yowled on it, and Spook just sort of ignored it and kept purring at their soft touch on her thick fur. She twitched her tail, closing her eyes slightly.

CinnamonCookie
May 10th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Fluffy tilted his head to one side, he was having trouble comprehending this all. "Well, okay. Come on in!"
"Thank you, fellow housecat! You know, I had a friend like you. But he was gray with this unusual white spot on his right ear. Have you met him? His name is Marley. He has a blue collar, and a coop of chickens! Lucky him. I only have cows and pigs and two annoying dogs. Do you met any dogs? They are horrible! With those fangs..." Tawny chattered on while following Fluffy.

Cosmo
May 10th, 2017, 03:53 PM
"Thank you, fellow housecat! You know, I had a friend like you. But he was gray with this unusual white spot on his right ear. Have you met him? His name is Marley. He has a blue collar, and a coop of chickens! Lucky him. I only have cows and pigs and two annoying dogs. Do you met any dogs? They are horrible! With those fangs..." Tawny chattered on while following Fluffy.

Fluffy rolled his eyes, she was a chatterbox. His housefoulk said he was a spit-fire but they never said anything about a chatterbox. "I have met dogs but no cat named Marley." He pushed his head through the cat door, and padded into the kitchen. Glancing behind him to make sure Tawny was following, then pointing his nose toward his food dish he said, "Theres the food."

CandyFlossCat you can have Spook meet him here.

wickedvirtues
May 10th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Fluffy rolled his eyes, she was a chatterbox. His housefoulk said he was a spit-fire but they never said anything about a chatterbox. "I have met dogs but no cat named Marley." He pushed his head through the cat door, and padded into the kitchen. Glancing behind him to make sure Tawny was following, then pointing his nose toward his food dish he said, "Theres the food."

(KK)

Spook peeked over the thing the two-legs sat on, tilting her head as two new cats entered the house. She leapt onto the top of the ((couch XP)) thing, wondering if she should say hello.

Cosmo
May 10th, 2017, 04:48 PM
(KK)

Spook peeked over the thing the two-legs sat on, tilting her head as two new cats entered the house. She leapt onto the top of the ((couch XP)) thing, wondering if she should say hello.

Fluffy turned around, and tilted his head to one side. "Who are you? This my house!" he said, jumping onto the thing his housefolk called a coach and began walking around the other cat. He left back off for no apparent reason and then looked up at the puffy black cat, awaiting an answer.

wickedvirtues
May 10th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Fluffy turned around, and tilted his head to one side. "Who are you? This my house!" he said, jumping onto the thing his housefolk called a coach and began walking around the other cat. He left back off for no apparent reason and then looked up at the puffy black cat, awaiting an answer.

Spook shrugged as the two-leg pet her once again. "I guess I live her with these.. things.. now. My name is Spook, who are you?" she mewed, glancing at the two-leg.

CinnamonCookie
May 10th, 2017, 05:15 PM

"Oh why thank you!" Tawny smiled then tan towards it, chowimg it down.

Cosmo
May 10th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Spook shrugged as the two-leg pet her once again. "I guess I live her with these.. things.. now. My name is Spook, who are you?" she mewed, glancing at the two-leg.

Fallen

"I'm Fluffy! Were did you come from?!" he said casting a glance at Tawny, "Thats Tawny, she doesn't live here, I let her eat some food."

wickedvirtues
May 10th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Fallen

"I'm Fluffy! Were did you come from?!" he said casting a glance at Tawny, "Thats Tawny, she doesn't live here, I let her eat some food."

"I came from a place filled with animals in metal things, it was so cramped! But this place is nice!" She purred.

Cosmo
May 10th, 2017, 06:10 PM
"I came from a place filled with animals in metal things, it was so cramped! But this place is nice!" She purred.

"I know! Room to play!" He purred, bounding around in a circle. "And sleep!" Suddenly spotting a catnip sock he ran towards it batting it like crazy, "Want to play?"

aleka!
May 10th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Jacy jumped down from the fence, her fluffy tail waving slightly. The Maine Coon looked around, sniffing the air. She could scent cats, but no dogs, thank goodness. But, the thing was, the kittypet couldn't see any cats. Oh. She thought, snorting. They had to be inside the house. She looked at the window seal, crouching before leaping onto it, and peering inside.

Cosmo
May 10th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Jacy jumped down from the fence, her fluffy tail waving slightly. The Maine Coon looked around, sniffing the air. She could scent cats, but no dogs, thank goodness. But, the thing was, the kittypet couldn't see any cats. Oh. She thought, snorting. They had to be inside the house. She looked at the window seal, crouching before leaping onto it, and peering inside.

Fluffy spun around. Upon seeing a cat outside his window, he jumped with fright. "Spook... Who is that?!"

wickedvirtues
May 10th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Fluffy spun around. Upon seeing a cat outside his window, he jumped with fright. "Spook... Who is that?!"

The fluffy she-cat shrugged, also seeing the cat. "I don't know.." she admitted.

aleka!
May 10th, 2017, 06:27 PM
She tipped her head to the side. "I'm Jacy." She answered, looking at them through the glass. After a few moments it dawned on her that they couldn't hear her.

Cosmo
May 10th, 2017, 06:39 PM
She tipped her head to the side. "I'm Jacy." She answered, looking at them through the glass. After a few moments it dawned on her that they couldn't hear her.

Fluffy saw the cats mouth move, but he couldn't hear her, Is she stupid? he wondered, pressing his nose against the glass.

wickedvirtues
May 10th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Spook giggled, exiting the house. "What was your name again?" She mewed, tilting her head.

Cosmo
May 10th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Spook giggled, exiting the house. "What was your name again?" She mewed, tilting her head.

Seeing Spook had gone outside he followed her.

CinnamonCookie
May 12th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Fallen

"Hmm?" Tawny looked up and saw the fat black cat with orange owl eyes. "Hello! I'm Tawny. How are you? Have you met a cat named Marely? He is like this cat but he has gray fur and an unusual white spot on his right ear. Have I told you about how I got my collar? No? Ok so..." Tawny chattered on.

Cosmo
May 13th, 2017, 08:54 AM
"Hmm?" Tawny looked up and saw the fat black cat with orange owl eyes. "Hello! I'm Tawny. How are you? Have you met a cat named Marely? He is like this cat but he has gray fur and an unusual white spot on his right ear. Have I told you about how I got my collar? No? Ok so..." Tawny chattered on.

Fluffy stuck his head in through the kitty-door, "Tawny!" He called, "There's a new cat outside!" He ducked back under the kitty-door and padded after Spook.

CinnamonCookie
May 15th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Fluffy stuck his head in through the kitty-door, "Tawny!" He called, "There's a new cat outside!" He ducked back under the kitty-door and padded after Spook.
"Then they le-ok! Coming!" Tawny stopped then went outside to meet rhe new cat. "Hello, I'm Tawny! How are you? Have you met a cat na-" Tawny stopped at the look of irritation from Fluffy. "Heh. Sorry."

dino.
May 15th, 2017, 11:22 AM
((Is this still open?))

Cosmo
May 15th, 2017, 02:59 PM
((Is this still open?))

Yep!)

dino.
May 15th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Regal leaped onto the fence and sat down, wincing. The fight with his brother had done the rogue no good, and he had injured his leg in the process. "Stupid furball," he panted. The brown tabby Maine Coon had just ran all the way from the middle of the forest to the Twoleg place, dodging monsters and dumpsters and anything else that blocked his way. His pelt reeked.

The rogue licked his leg gingerly, careful not to move it too much. "Stupid Rain," he muttered between licks. "Always sticking his claws in my prey."

Cosmo
May 15th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Regal leaped onto the fence and sat down, wincing. The fight with his brother had done the rogue no good, and he had injured his leg in the process. "Stupid furball," he panted. The brown tabby Maine Coon had just ran all the way from the middle of the forest to the Twoleg place, dodging monsters and dumpsters and anything else that blocked his way. His pelt reeked.

The rogue licked his leg gingerly, careful not to move it too much. "Stupid Rain," he muttered between licks. "Always sticking his claws in my prey."

(ALMOST EVERYONE IS MAKING A MAINE COON, JUST LIKE ME!!! REALLY PEOPLE!!!:bawling: I'm kidding, its fine)

"Another cat who eats prey!" Fluffy yowled, "And why are you here? Cats have been crowding my house all mourning!" Fluffy jumped up onto his fence next to the brown tabby Maine Coon. "Who are you?!"

dino.
May 15th, 2017, 04:51 PM
(ALMOST EVERYONE IS MAKING A MAINE COON, JUST LIKE ME!!! REALLY PEOPLE!!!:bawling: I'm kidding, its fine)

"Another cat who eats prey!" Fluffy yowled, "And why are you here? Cats have been crowding my house all mourning!" Fluffy jumped up onto his fence next to the brown tabby Maine Coon. "Who are you?!"
(XD)

Regal leaped back, startled. "S-sorry," he stammered. "I didn't think any other cat lived here." He studied the tom that had just leaped in front of him. "My name is Regal," he answered slowly. "Who's asking?"

Cosmo
May 15th, 2017, 04:54 PM
(XD)

Regal leaped back, startled. "S-sorry," he stammered. "I didn't think any other cat lived here." He studied the tom that had just leaped in front of him. "My name is Regal," he answered slowly. "Who's asking?"

"My name's Fluffy, and its fine, I'm just overcrowded, I guess." He said shrugging, "I live here with Spook, nice to meet you."

dino.
May 15th, 2017, 06:26 PM
"My name's Fluffy, and its fine, I'm just overcrowded, I guess." He said shrugging, "I live here with Spook, nice to meet you."
The rogue had to keep himself from snorting with laughter. "What kind of a name us Fluffy?" he asked. "Did your Twolegs give you that name?" He shook his head sadly. "Twolegs are so dumb."

Cosmo
May 15th, 2017, 06:29 PM
The rogue had to keep himself from snorting with laughter. "What kind of a name us Fluffy?" he asked. "Did your Twolegs give you that name?" He shook his head sadly. "Twolegs are so dumb."

"Hey!" Fluffy growled. "My name isn't dumb! Fluffy means Fluffy! As in I have a Fluffy or fuzzy pelt!" His pelt began to prickle this cat was pretty rude.

dino.
May 15th, 2017, 06:33 PM
"Hey!" Fluffy growled. "My name isn't dumb! Fluffy means Fluffy! As in I have a Fluffy or fuzzy pelt!" His pelt began to prickle this cat was pretty rude.
"Alright, I'm sorry. I just wonder sometimes why Twoleg's pick such strange names..." He glanced at the sky. Thinking about what else to say.

Cosmo
May 15th, 2017, 06:37 PM
"Alright, I'm sorry. I just wonder sometimes why Twoleg's pick such strange names..." He glanced at the sky. Thinking about what else to say.

"My houlsefolk called the other cat who lives here Spook."

dino.
May 15th, 2017, 07:32 PM
"My houlsefolk called the other cat who lives here Spook."
Regal glanced down and wrinkled his nose. "What in the name of the stars does that even mean?" he meowed, looking confused.

Cosmo
May 15th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Regal glanced down and wrinkled his nose. "What in the name of the stars does that even mean?" he meowed, looking confused.

Fluffy shrugged, "Don't know."

dino.
May 16th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Fluffy shrugged, "Don't know."
"Twoleg's are wierd," he muttered.

Cosmo
May 16th, 2017, 06:35 AM
"Twoleg's are wierd," he muttered.

"You're right on that one!" Fluffy meowed.

dino.
May 16th, 2017, 08:22 AM
"You're right on that one!" Fluffy meowed.
"So. Don't you get bored here?" he asked. "I mean, all you do is sit around in this tiny territory, and even then, you're only allowed to go outside when your Twolegs let you." He wrinkled his nose again. "Don't you ever have fun?"

CinnamonCookie
May 16th, 2017, 01:47 PM
"So. Don't you get bored here?" he asked. "I mean, all you do is sit around in this tiny territory, and even then, you're only allowed to go outside when your Twolegs let you." He wrinkled his nose again. "Don't you ever have fun?"
"Oh, hello new cat! How are you? And you're right he does have a lot of cats crowding the place. Do you know the best place to find a barn? Did you live in a barn? Have you met the Clucking Mouse? She's hilarious! She clucks and clucks and clucks, but she is more scared of hee own shadow than anything else! She is so dumb! Instead of laying on her orbs with her belly like other birds, she swims on them! You know, I'm wondering, have you met a cat named Marely? He's my best friend. He has gray fur with an unusual white spot on his right ear. Have you met him?" Tawny asked.

dino.
May 16th, 2017, 02:57 PM
"Oh, hello new cat! How are you? And you're right he does have a lot of cats crowding the place. Do you know the best place to find a barn? Did you live in a barn? Have you met the Clucking Mouse? She's hilarious! She clucks and clucks and clucks, but she is more scared of hee own shadow than anything else! She is so dumb! Instead of laying on her orbs with her belly like other birds, she swims on them! You know, I'm wondering, have you met a cat named Marely? He's my best friend. He has gray fur with an unusual white spot on his right ear. Have you met him?" Tawny asked.
"Uh..." Regal eyed the cat up and down. "Who are you and why are you bombarding me with questions? I'm really not in the mood." He glared down his nose at the cat. "If you haven't noticed, I'm hurt, and I don't feel like chatting with a kittypet."

CinnamonCookie
May 16th, 2017, 05:14 PM
"Uh..." Regal eyed the cat up and down. "Who are you and why are you bombarding me with questions? I'm really not in the mood." He glared down his nose at the cat. "If you haven't noticed, I'm hurt, and I don't feel like chatting with a kittypet."
"Oh. Sorry. What's a kittypet? I'm a barn cat, abandoned from a kit from my family. I'm a barn cat. Also, my name is Tawny. I like the name Blossom more, but I stick with Tawny. What's your name? Huh? Huh?" Tawny asked, bouncing around.

dino.
May 16th, 2017, 06:10 PM
"Oh. Sorry. What's a kittypet? I'm a barn cat, abandoned from a kit from my family. I'm a barn cat. Also, my name is Tawny. I like the name Blossom more, but I stick with Tawny. What's your name? Huh? Huh?" Tawny asked, bouncing around.
Regal rolled his eyes and sighed. "A kittypet is someone who lives with Twolegs, you said you're a barn cat twice, it's nice to meet you, and my name is Regal," he answered.

CinnamonCookie
May 17th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Regal rolled his eyes and sighed. "A kittypet is someone who lives with Twolegs, you said you're a barn cat twice, it's nice to meet you, and my name is Regal," he answered.
"Oh! Anyways sorry about saying that I'm a barn cat twice. I used to live with Twolegs, but they smacked my with their paws whenever I hit the dog that was chasing me around. So I left. They did give me this red collar, but I can't get it off." Tawny smiled.

dino.
May 17th, 2017, 11:15 AM
"Oh! Anyways sorry about saying that I'm a barn cat twice. I used to live with Twolegs, but they smacked my with their paws whenever I hit the dog that was chasing me around. So I left. They did give me this red collar, but I can't get it off." Tawny smiled.
"Oh, the collar?" Regal echoed. "I can help with that, if you want." He unsheathed his claws and moved forward to snap it off.

CinnamonCookie
May 17th, 2017, 11:22 AM
"Oh, the collar?" Regal echoed. "I can help with that, if you want." He unsheathed his claws and moved forward to snap it off.
Tawny moved back quickly, startled. She landed on her back when she realized that the collar was off. Ahe grinned and jumped around the backyard. "My collar's off! My collar's off! No more fish bones sticking to my neck! Thank yooouuu Reeeeggggaaaalll!!!" she cheered.

Dreams of forever
May 17th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Lila shifted from her spot in her garden,"What a boring day," she breathed rolling on her side,

dino.
May 17th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Tawny moved back quickly, startled. She landed on her back when she realized that the collar was off. Ahe grinned and jumped around the backyard. "My collar's off! My collar's off! No more fish bones sticking to my neck! Thank yooouuu Reeeeggggaaaalll!!!" she cheered.
Regal grinned and licked one paw, swiping it over his ear. "It's nothing," he said. "Used to be a kittypet myself, till I met the most beautiful she-cat you could lay eyes on..." He sighed happily, relishing a memory about seeing her, when they both realized they were in love.

"Hello!" A much younger Regal called. A striking tortoiseshell she-cat paused and glanced up, them smiled. "Hello, Regal," she purred. "How are you?" Regal jumped down from the fence, his green collar swinging loosely around his neck. "I'm doing well, Turtle," he answered, smiling. "How about you?" "Oh, just fine," she mewed. She pushed her nose into his cheek, and he licked her nose.

The memory faded, and Regal's gaze grew dark. "But she died. During the birth of my kits, she died. I had to give my kits to those Twolegs." He snarled. "And now I'll never see them again. Because I decided to leave them there. And I decided to leave the only home I've ever known."

CinnamonCookie
May 17th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Regal grinned and licked one paw, swiping it over his ear. "It's nothing," he said. "Used to be a kittypet myself, till I met the most beautiful she-cat you could lay eyes on..." He sighed happily, relishing a memory about seeing her, when they both realized they were in love.

"Hello!" A much younger Regal called. A striking tortoiseshell she-cat paused and glanced up, them smiled. "Hello, Regal," she purred. "How are you?" Regal jumped down from the fence, his green collar swinging loosely around his neck. "I'm doing well, Turtle," he answered, smiling. "How about you?" "Oh, just fine," she mewed. She pushed her nose into his cheek, and he licked her nose.

The memory faded, and Regal's gaze grew dark. "But she died. During the birth of my kits, she died. I had to give my kits to those Twolegs." He snarled. "And now I'll never see them again. Because I decided to leave them there. And I decided to leave the only home I've ever known."
For the first time since she arrived Tawny was silent and still. She blinked, taking this in and remembering hee best friend Marely. She walked up to him slowly and licked his head comfortingly. "It's ok. I lost others too."

dino.
May 17th, 2017, 01:57 PM
For the first time since she arrived Tawny was silent and still. She blinked, taking this in and remembering hee best friend Marely. She walked up to him slowly and licked his head comfortingly. "It's ok. I lost others too."
The tom stiffened, prepared to swipe at her for attempting to comfort him. But then he relaxed, and sighed. "I'm sorry for your losses," he murmered. "But we need to put that all behind us." He gave her ear a friendly lick.

Cosmo
May 17th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Lila shifted from her spot in her garden,"What a boring day," she breathed rolling on her side,

Fluffy looked around, "Who said that? My garden is being invaded by a bunch of random cats (No offense lol, he's just well, weird) it is anything but boring!

CinnamonCookie
May 17th, 2017, 03:24 PM
The tom stiffened, prepared to swipe at her for attempting to comfort him. But then he relaxed, and sighed. "I'm sorry for your losses," he murmered. "But we need to put that all behind us." He gave her ear a friendly lick.
She smiled. "That's why people complain that I'm a chatterbox. It's my way of putting things in the past." she ran inside and continued to eat her abondoned food.

dino.
May 17th, 2017, 06:09 PM
She smiled. "That's why people complain that I'm a chatterbox. It's my way of putting things in the past." she ran inside and continued to eat her abondoned food.
"Ha! I can see why." He followed her inside. "You know, talking about what happened kind of makes me feel... I don't know... happy again. It's like I can finally put it behind me." He tipped his head. "Do you know how that feels?"

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 10:40 AM
"Ha! I can see why." He followed her inside. "You know, talking about what happened kind of makes me feel... I don't know... happy again. It's like I can finally put it behind me." He tipped his head. "Do you know how that feels?"
Tawny nodded as she drank hwr water, and as she did so, some water flicked onto her face. She jerked her head back and tried to walk backwards from it but failed. She took her front paws and rub her face bit fell on her back. She got up with her face fur messed up and laughing.

dino.
May 18th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Tawny nodded as she drank hwr water, and as she did so, some water flicked onto her face. She jerked her head back and tried to walk backwards from it but failed. She took her front paws and rub her face bit fell on her back. She got up with her face fur messed up and laughing.
Regal watched, surprised, as Tawny fell back. The tom moved forward to help her, but drew back awkwardly as she got up herself. "Are you ok?"

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Regal watched, surprised, as Tawny fell back. The tom moved forward to help her, but drew back awkwardly as she got up herself. "Are you ok?"
"Yes. I never did that before! Haha!" Tawny laughed until she ached. "Ha. What wa the funniest thing you ever did?"

Dreams of forever
May 18th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Fluffy looked around, "Who said that? My garden is being invaded by a bunch of random cats (No offense lol, he's just well, weird) it is anything but boring!
She growled,"Not over here I'm purrfectly fine with out a bunch of strangers!" She hissed

dino.
May 18th, 2017, 12:34 PM
"Yes. I never did that before! Haha!" Tawny laughed until she ached. "Ha. What wa the funniest thing you ever did?"
The russet tom grinned. "I was walking in the forest, ok?" he started. "With Turtle. And then I stepped in a puddle, and started freaking out that my fur was gonna get ruined, and backed right into a spider web." He barked a laugh. "The spider was still in it, too, and it almost got in my eye. Turtle had to force me to stay still so she could spiderweb and spider out of my fur."

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 01:34 PM
The russet tom grinned. "I was walking in the forest, ok?" he started. "With Turtle. And then I stepped in a puddle, and started freaking out that my fur was gonna get ruined, and backed right into a spider web." He barked a laugh. "The spider was still in it, too, and it almost got in my eye. Turtle had to force me to stay still so she could spiderweb and spider out of my fur."
Tawny laughed again, falling back. "You're afraid of your fur being messed up?! Haha!"

dino.
May 18th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Tawny laughed again, falling back. "You're afraid of your fur being messed up?! Haha!"
"Well, I was used to being afraid of it!" Regal laughed. "And I wasn't ysed to forests, where everything was so sticky and pokey and prickly."

dino.
May 18th, 2017, 01:37 PM
She growled,"Not over here I'm purrfectly fine with out a bunch of strangers!" She hissed
(Talk about a cat pun)

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 01:42 PM
"Well, I was used to being afraid of it!" Regal laughed. "And I wasn't ysed to forests, where everything was so sticky and pokey and prickly."
"They are! I even heard a rumor that there are wild beasts that live in it, and they eat bones. They find cats who stray in, and they catch them, as silent as spiders, and as quick as an owl. They are big and ferocious." Tawny said seriously.

dino.
May 18th, 2017, 02:04 PM
"They are! I even heard a rumor that there are wild beasts that live in it, and they eat bones. They find cats who stray in, and they catch them, as silent as spiders, and as quick as an owl. They are big and ferocious." Tawny said seriously.
Regal blinked. "I've heard of them." He'd dropped his voice to whisper. "I heard they grow as big as lions when they get angry! And they have claws and teeth sharper than glass!" His eyes were wide. "I heard they line their nests with the fur of kittypets, and are stronger than badgers! They decorate their dens with old bones, and prowl the forest every night, stalking from the shadows and hunting for helpless kits!" He dropped into a frightened crouch, tail moving slowly from side to side, blue eyes wide.

(Me: way to spread rumors Regal
Regal: WHAAAAT, it's true!!
Me *rolls eyes* )

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Regal blinked. "I've heard of them." He'd dropped his voice to whisper. "I heard they grow as big as lions when they get angry! And they have claws and teeth sharper than glass!" His eyes were wide. "I heard they line their nests with the fur of kittypets, and are stronger than badgers! They decorate their dens with old bones, and prowl the forest every night, stalking from the shadows and hunting for helpless kits!" He dropped into a frightened crouch, tail moving slowly from side to side, blue eyes wide.

(Me: way to spread rumors Regal
Regal: WHAAAAT, it's true!!
Me *rolls eyes* )
Tawny's eyes hrew wide from imagining itm

Cosmo
May 18th, 2017, 02:49 PM

"Well then, maybe you shouldn't complain about, it being boring!" Fluffy growled back.

dino.
May 18th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Tawny's eyes hrew wide from imagining itm
"I ran into a group of the once, in the forest," he whispered. "They almost clawed my pelt off!"

CinnamonCookie
May 18th, 2017, 04:29 PM
"I ran into a group of the once, in the forest," he whispered. "They almost clawed my pelt off!"
"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, O.M.G.! They did? So they're real?!" she gasped, speechless.

dino.
May 18th, 2017, 05:58 PM
"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, O.M.G.! They did? So they're real?!" she gasped, speechless.
"They're as real as the fur on your back!" he meowed. "And they said that if I came back again, they'd have no choice but to rip my ears off!"

CinnamonCookie
May 19th, 2017, 10:48 AM
"They're as real as the fur on your back!" he meowed. "And they said that if I came back again, they'd have no choice but to rip my ears off!"
"Omg. I would like to go..." Tawny smiled. "To see if they're really scary."

dino.
May 19th, 2017, 10:49 AM
"Omg. I would like to go..." Tawny smiled. "To see if they're really scary."
"You don't have to go there!" Regal yelped. "You can tell just by hearing it!"

CinnamonCookie
May 19th, 2017, 05:22 PM
"You don't have to go there!" Regal yelped. "You can tell just by hearing it!"
"Are you so sure?" Tawny asked, then laughing fake-evily.

dino.
May 19th, 2017, 05:46 PM
"Of course I'm sure!" The rom flicked his ear irratibly. He stretched out one leg. "How would I have gotten this scar if they weren't?"

Cherrypelt
May 19th, 2017, 08:19 PM
A dark brown tom that looks no older than an apprentice with very dark brown stripes appears from the corner of the alleyway his leaf green eyes sparkling with curiosity it yet and his curiosity quickly faded and was replaced with fear as he sprinted off in fear as he saw the scar

Cosmo
May 19th, 2017, 08:28 PM
A dark brown tom that looks no older than an apprentice with very dark brown stripes appears from the corner of the alleyway his leaf green eyes sparkling with curiosity it yet and his curiosity quickly faded and was replaced with fear as he sprinted off in fear as he saw the scar

Fluffy looked down at the dark tabby. "Hello..." Fluffy meowed.

Cherrypelt
May 19th, 2017, 08:31 PM
His ears flattened and his back arched but then he saw the friendly look on Fluffy's face and he began to look a little less tense. "H-Hello.." he started as the fear in his eyes turned to curiosity as he saw the new face.

Cosmo
May 19th, 2017, 08:52 PM
His ears flattened and his back arched but then he saw the friendly look on Fluffy's face and he began to look a little less tense. "H-Hello.." he started as the fear in his eyes turned to curiosity as he saw the new face.

"Why do you look scared?" Fluffy asked.

Cherrypelt
May 20th, 2017, 11:15 AM
"That's my face.." He meowed his voice sounding irritated.

Cosmo
May 20th, 2017, 03:26 PM
"That's my face.." He meowed his voice sounding irritated.

"Very funny, odd cat who has just appeared." Fluffy replied flicking his tail in mock irritation.

Cherrypelt
May 20th, 2017, 03:51 PM
He rolled his eyes and kept walking.

Cosmo
May 20th, 2017, 05:06 PM
He rolled his eyes and kept walking.

Fluffy jumped in front of the cat, "One last thing!" he said. "Whats your name?"

Dreams of forever
May 22nd, 2017, 06:49 AM
"Well then, maybe you shouldn't complain about, it being boring!" Fluffy growled back.
Lila ignored him and licked her fluffy pelt roughly

Cosmo
May 22nd, 2017, 06:54 AM
Lila ignored him and licked her fluffy pelt roughly

Fluffy turned his back on the other cat, scowling.

Dreams of forever
May 22nd, 2017, 07:02 AM
Fluffy turned his back on the other cat, scowling.
She peered over her shoulder at him

Cosmo
May 22nd, 2017, 07:16 AM
She peered over her shoulder at him

Fluffy felt a gaze on his back. He whipped around, very annoyed.

Cherrypelt
May 23rd, 2017, 03:11 PM
"Skittle" he mews.

Cosmo
May 23rd, 2017, 05:19 PM
"Skittle" he mews.

"Skittle," Fluffy meowed, "Skittle..." Then he started bouncing around.

Cherrypelt
May 25th, 2017, 11:10 AM
SKittle purred and padded away avoiding dark side of the alleyways were eyes are always starring at you and blood always spills and going into the trashy part were a feast is always going on.https://dragcave.net/image/LdgRv.gif (https://dragcave.net/view/LdgRv)

Cosmo
May 25th, 2017, 03:49 PM
SKittle purred and padded away avoiding dark side of the alleyways were eyes are always starring at you and blood always spills and going into the trashy part were a feast is always going on.https://dragcave.net/image/LdgRv.gif (https://dragcave.net/view/LdgRv)

Fluffy watched the other cat go. "Nice to meet you!" he called.

Cherrypelt
May 25th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Skittle looked back and purred "you too" and he padded away as a young female cat ran beside him looking almost exactly like him.

Cosmo
May 25th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Skittle looked back and purred "you too" and he padded away as a young female cat ran beside him looking almost exactly like him.

Fluffy watched them leave, and then turned back around.

Cosmo
June 1st, 2017, 07:27 PM
Bumpers)

Cosmo
June 13th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Bumpy

Cherrypelt
June 21st, 2017, 06:16 PM
Bump