PDA

View Full Version : The Best Danganronpa RP Ever (Murder N' Stuff)

Soddenfur
October 29th, 2016, 07:36 PM
So, first things first... If you haven't heard of Danganronpa, you've been living under a rock, man.

Background
Anyway, if you aren't familiar with it, Danganronpa is a really cool anime about... Murder! A group of Ultimates (which are high school students who are the best at what they do, like Ultimate Detective, Ultimate Gambler, Ultimate Gamer, etc.) are locked in a large school with no way out. The "host", Monokuma, a black and white mechanical bear, locks them in and tells the students that there is only one way to leave: Kill someone. Usually, they are given "motives" to do so (like 1 million dollars, their deepest secrets will be given away/they can't eat until someone dies, etc.). But, of course, it's not that simple. You have to get away with it. Once you do your best to get rid of the evidence, act as innocent as possible. When 3 or more people discover the body (or 2 bodies, but 2 at most), an announcement will play. Students will have a limited amount of time to conduct an investigation regarding the murder. Once done, the class trial will begin. Students will discuss the evidence and attempt to come to a conclusion of the killer. At the end, everyone will vote who they think the killer is. If the majority chooses incorrectly, everyone but the murderer will die and he/she will get to leave. If they pick correctly, only the killer will be punished in a cruel and bizarre way.

Other Info
For those of you already familiar with the concept, canon characters are allowed, but they have to be completely new to the killing game and act as if this is the first they are hearing of it. Personally, I'd recommend for those planning to kill/be killed soon and wanting to stay relevant, make 2 forms. For any elaborate murder plans, you can PM me so we can work it out. To get started, I'll make an OC so not too many people have to sacrifice their character if they don't want to. (although I don't mind waiting)

Also, there are many rooms like a swimming pool, changing room, dojo, dorms for each student with a plaque of their names on each one (and a bathroom inside), gym, cafeteria, medicine room, etc. You can make up rooms as you see fit, as long as they are realistic or relevant. (PM me for rooms that serve a very important purpose or ones that are outlandish)

Killing Game Rules
Rule 1 Students may reside only within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.
Rule 2 "Nighttime" is from 10 pm to 7 am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.
Rule 3 Sleeping anywhere other than the dormitory will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.
Rule 4 With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Hope's Peak Academy at your discretion.
Rule 5 Violence against headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.
Rule 6 Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.
Rule 7 Additional school regulations may be added if necessary.

Thanks for joining!

Form

Name:
Ultimate Ability (SHSL, or whatever you prefer):
Appearance:
Personality:
Love Interest?:

Examples
Name: Monokuma
Ultimate: Um... Despair?
Appearance: Dis (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/d/d0/Monobear.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130808130530)
Personality: Mischievous, evil, hot-headed. Has a taste for despair and won't hesitate to murder anyone in his way or breaking the rules.
Love Interest: Ew... Gross.

Name: Brady
Ultimate: Creative Writer
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes. Usually wears a black t-shirt and jeans. He looks pretty average compared to most ultimates.
Personality: Pretty reserved, but doesn't mind too much having a conversation. He'd never say anything that might offend someone, but in circumstances like this, he can be unpredictable.
Love Interest: Open

Name: Collin
Ultimate: Golfer
Appearance: Blonde hair and green eyes. He wears a yellow jacket and a white shirt underneath, black jeans, and a watch he compulsively checks. He wears a black cap and a little badge he won in a golf tournament neatly on his chest. Sometimes he holds it in his hands, because he likes the feeling. He's slightly taller than the average person, but not enough to be of note.
Personality: He's definitely an extrovert and likes having friends around him. He prefers to have a lot of friendly conversation, but can be easily suspicious around particular people. He's very adamant, which sometimes leads to his failure.
Love Interest: Open

When we have enough people, we can start. We don't need too many (maybe like 4 people), since people can just join in as they have been there the whole time.

Soddenfur
October 29th, 2016, 11:59 PM
(*Just gonna add an intro because I'm impatient*)
-2nd Person Present Tense, Woo~-
You stand in front of Hope's Peak Academy- A high school dedicated to teaching and researching students with Ultimate abilities like yourself. Whether you are excited, dreading it, don't want to be here, or not sure, you step into the doors, each footstep another few inches closer to your inevitable success. Yet... You begin to feel a bit dizzy, maybe even sick. Your vision becomes blurrier by the second and you feel yourself falling backward, reality slipping away. Not a moment later, you find yourself awoken from what seemed to be a deep slumber. On... A desk? You're in a dimly lit classroom with barricaded windows. It's quite eerie. You then notice how empty the room is. Did I fall asleep during class? I don't remember even walking inside? Upon further inspection, you spot a monitor and a security camera. You head towards it, then suddenly... Buzz, Beep! It flashes on, revealing what looked like a gym filled with students your age. An irritating, yet menacing voice announces out of the blue, "Heeeellllo! Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy! I'm sure you're excited to start your grand career as an Ultimate! Please head to the gym for a special orientation, just for yooooou!" Seeking answers, you push the doors of the classroom open without question. You walk down the halls, growing increasingly faster, until you're running. You turn a corner and scan the halls... A double door... With light coming through. That must be it. You casually flip the doors open, seeking answers. It's the same scene from the monitor: Students dressed very oddly looking back at you, a similar puzzled expression plastered onto their faces. They all seem very distinct in attire and aura. You're unsure what to do next...