PDA

View Full Version : .:The Sprigs:. [Rouge Plot]

KKShift
April 27th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Hello fellow WCO goers!
I’m back with a new plot and this one needs a little bit of background information and credit.
This plot is based around my newest little kitten; Tarragon! (Tarra for short)
And now for the more important stuffs- This kitten is a real, living, breathing, ooc cat. Even more, she isn’t even a kitten anymore. Anyway, she was a kitten in a past litter at the Kitten Academy (http://kitten.academy/), a wonderful non-profit 24/7 livestream (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPv9yKC76hE) run by a married couple in Illinois.They take in stray ‘momcats’ from animal control and help the kittens ‘learn to cat.’ I have been literally obsessed with watching them; they have two litters of kittens right now. The thing I found most interesting about them is they have themed names (ex. Tarragon is part of The Sprigs). I would highly recommend watching their livestream!
(I swear I’m not trying to advertise for them, that’s why the text is so small. I understand if I am needed to remove this.)

Here’s the plot~

Tarragon was born into a kittypet home in the heart of the twoleg place with her three sister and brother. They grew up to be four months old in warmth and comfort; play-fighting and wrestling; sleeping and snore. When they turned four months, they were plucked off one-by-one by different people and taken away from each other.
Tarra didn’t like this at all she was restless and defiant for two weeks before her twolegs finally thought to let her outside. She climbed up the fence as quickly as she could and didn’t look back, not knowing what awaited her in the forest. She runs into [Rouge 1] about ten feet into the forest, afraid of the strange cat. [Rouge 1] wants to help the stranded kitten, so they take them in and teach them how to survive in the wild.
Seven months pass and Tarra is still living with Rouge 1. They have become very close friends, and have settled down a little ways from the ocean. Their life is perfect, until [Kittypet 1] suddenly shows up near their den one day. Tarra is growling at the kittypet until she realizes that the cat looked oddly familiar. She asks the cat it’s name, and she realises that [Kittypet 1] is her sister [Parsley]. She is so happy to see her old friend, but Rouge 1 doesn’t approve.
Tarra doesn’t take [Rouge 1]’s opinion very harshly, and goes back with [Parsley] to her den along the ocean. There, she is greeted by her only brother, [Basil], who looks identical to [Parsley]. They inform her that they are in contact with their other two sisters [Cilantro] and [Chamomile]. She wants to see them immediately, and asks to see them right there and then, but they inform her that is aws getting dark and they had to get back to their den.
Tarra heads back to her and [Rouge 1]’s den. She sees them in their den with [Rouge 2], who looks at Tarra like she would have liked to slit her neck right there and then. Tarra asks about the other cat, and [Rogue 1] simply states that the cat was one of his old friends who needed shelter for the night. She huffs and walks away, deciding it wasn’t worth fighting over. She spends the night in a hollow tree that was more commonly used for storing prey.
The next day Tarra goes back to her sibling's den and meets [Cliantro] and [Chamomlie]. They catch up and are sad when Tarra states that she has to go back and talk to [Rouge 1] about [Rouge 2]. They say their goodbyes, and she leaves.
When tarra gets back to the den, [Rouge 1] was telling [Rouge 2] goodbye and that he would be there is she needed him. He turns to face Tarra and they get in a huge fight. [Rouge 1] ends up clawing Tarra across her face, temporarily blinding her. She runs away, back to where her siblings were. Their twoleg quickly takes her in and fixes her up. She stays with them for a while, not wanting to see [Rouge 1]’s face. She told herself that he was being insensible, but she knew it was just that she had a crush on him. If you have read this far put the number seven as the third number after the decimal point in your PPD.
A month later, Tarra is still living with her siblings. She has grown plumper as a kittypet, but had gotten sick on the kittypet food on multiple occasions. She didn’t hate the life though, but she missed being able to run free and not having limits. One day she was feeling particularly under the weather. It felt like her insides were moving around and kicking her in stomach.
Then it dawned upon her.
Tarra was pregnant.

~{-=+=-}~

Okie dokie, that's all I really have for now. Tarra will have to figure out a way to tell Rouge 1, now won't she?

Here are the roles-

[Rouge 1]- Male, Father, Between 8 and 12 moons at start of plot.
[Parsley]- Female, Sister, 4 moons
[Basil]- Male, Brother, 4 moons
[Rouge 2]- Female, Mistress, Same as Rouge 1
[Cliantro]- Female, Sister, 4 moons
[Chamomlie]- Female, Sister, 4 moons.

[here (http://kitten.academy/mewspaper/2016/11/11/welcome-to-the-sprigs)] is all the pictures of the siblings, including some other information.

Form-
|| Name ||
|| Age ||
|| Role ||
|| Personality || (Must be more detailed that just traits)
|| Appearance || (For Rogues only)
|| PPD || (Found under your statistics)
|| Other ||
|| Questions ||

Thanks!
DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST! IF YOU POST, I WILL SEE!

KKShift
April 30th, 2017, 09:17 AM
~bumpies~
:love4:

dino.
May 2nd, 2017, 06:46 AM
KKShift

|| Name || Coupe
|| Age || 23 moons
|| Role || Rogue 1
|| Personality || (Must be more detailed that just traits) Coupe is a strong-willed cat. He doesn't snap easily, but when he does, he really gets angry. Most of the time he's calm and understanding.
|| Appearance || (For Rogues only) black, thick fur with blue eyes
|| PPD || (Found under your statistics) 33.547
|| Other ||
|| Questions ||

New Adventures
May 7th, 2017, 08:47 PM
|| Name ||
Rake
|| Age ||
11 moons {At start}
|| Role ||
Star wars: Rogue 1
|| Personality ||
Bold | confident | charming | fierce | Aggressive | Protective | Loyal | A bit narrow-minded | Updating
|| Appearance ||
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/0f/73/e1/0f73e1bcdfd41ecb9d89dae46d992f1e.jpg
|| PPD ||
13.207 {Would be more if I was cool enough to join early in RPs )
|| Other ||
Nawh
|| Questions ||
Is this first-come-first-serve?

wickedvirtues
May 7th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Form-
|| Name || (Hard to chose all so flipping cute!) Cilantro
|| Age || 4 moons
|| Role || Sister of Tarragon
|| Personality || (Must be more detailed that just traits) Cilantro is an outgoing, happy cat who likes to make others smile. She enjoys staying inside more than Tarragon, thinking that safety in the two-leg nest is important because it's all she's really known. She is energetic, often running around the two-leg nest and sitting in windowsills pawing at her own reflection. She loves her siblings deeply and would protect them from any danger.
|| PPD || (Found under your statistics) 12.537
|| Other || Nope
|| Questions || None

KKShift
May 8th, 2017, 05:27 PM
|| Name ||
Rake
|| Age ||
11 moons {At start}
|| Role ||
Star wars: Rogue 1
|| Personality ||
Bold | confident | charming | fierce | Aggressive | Protective | Loyal | A bit narrow-minded | Updating
|| Appearance ||
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/0f/73/e1/0f73e1bcdfd41ecb9d89dae46d992f1e.jpg
|| PPD ||
13.207 {Would be more if I was cool enough to join early in RPs )
|| Other ||
Nawh
|| Questions ||
Is this first-come-first-serve?
Form-
|| Name || (Hard to chose all so flipping cute!) Cilantro
|| Age || 4 moons
|| Role || Sister of Tarragon
|| Personality || (Must be more detailed that just traits) Cilantro is an outgoing, happy cat who likes to make others smile. She enjoys staying inside more than Tarragon, thinking that safety in the two-leg nest is important because it's all she's really known. She is energetic, often running around the two-leg nest and sitting in windowsills pawing at her own reflection. She loves her siblings deeply and would protect them from any danger.
|| PPD || (Found under your statistics) 12.537
|| Other || Nope
|| Questions || None

thank you both for applying!
This is not first come first serve ^.^

New Adventures
May 8th, 2017, 05:38 PM
thank you both for applying!
This is not first come first serve ^.^
Okie!

wickedvirtues
May 8th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Okay!

KKShift
May 13th, 2017, 07:57 AM
bumpies!

KKShift
June 3rd, 2017, 06:02 PM
Going back to all my threads and informing everyone they are still open and I will be on a lot more as summer is finally out. Still super busy tho >.<'