PDA

View Full Version : Redclaw's Pine forest (closed)

Autumnblaze
April 27th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Hey I'm sorry that Lunacross deleted the thread! I'm trying as hard as I can to make an appropriate place for rouges to go. Let's just say this isn't an actual "Tribe" but it's an area that rouges can live and respect Redclaw as a guardian, not a leader. Please allow this Lunacross! We'll start where we left off!

Autumnblaze
April 27th, 2017, 05:34 PM
A brown kit saw Redclaw.She stared at him, her mother told her about a group of cats that would take care of her. Is this the right group? Starclan tell me please. The little kit had believed in starclan she would often have dreams of meeting a starclan cat telling her where to go to safety.

Redclaw's head was spinning from all the visitors "I'll take care of this." It was Lakeripple who spoke.

"Hello little kid, I'm Lakeripple. Why are you here?" The black and real queen's voice was sweet and calming and she dipped her head down to the kit.

Autumnblaze
April 27th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Raven rolled her eyes, these cats were ridiculous "Sure respect, I respect myself" she mumbled. She followed Sourblood, "You've been pretty silent, you should speak up." Raven meowed, surprisingly she detected warmth in her voice.
Warmth in her voice!

Sourblood looked back at Raven she can actually be nice? he couldn't stop his face from burning up, "I'm not usually quiet..." he stopped once they got to the warrior area, kicking up the sand on the ground, blushing a bit, "I'm just not loyal enough yet to Redclaw. Bitterstorm dragged me into this. But I don't really have many to talk too, ever since Bitterstorm started hanging out with Pumpkintail." He turned his head solemnly over to Pumpkintail and Bitterstorm sharing a thrush, tails intertwined.

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Redclaw's head was spinning from all the visitors "I'll take care of this." It was Lakeripple who spoke.

"Hello little kid, I'm Lakeripple. Why are you here?" The black and real queen's voice was sweet and calming and she dipped her head down to the kit.
"I needed safety and starclan brought me here"The little kit said to Lakeripple.

Cosmo
April 27th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Sourblood looked back at Raven she can actually be nice? he couldn't stop his face from burning up, "I'm not usually quiet..." he stopped once they got to the warrior area, kicking up the sand on the ground, blushing a bit, "I'm just not loyal enough yet to Redclaw. Bitterstorm dragged me into this. But I don't really have many to talk too, ever since Bitterstorm started hanging out with Pumpkintail." He turned his head solemnly over to Pumpkintail and Bitterstorm sharing a thrush, tails intertwined.

"Well, If you want to share anything, I would gladly share with you." Raven blushed, "I get it, sometimes when your sister or Brother is in love, you fell well... left out."

Autumnblaze
April 27th, 2017, 05:44 PM
"I needed safety and starclan brought me here"The little kit said to Lakeripple.

Lakeripple gasped StarClan brought this kit here? "Sure! I can bring you into my camp! You can stay with me! What's your name?"

wickedvirtues
April 27th, 2017, 05:45 PM
The tall cream maine coon, Larch, walked out of the shaded woods as she breathed the cool air. She stretched her muscles out, her jaws gaping in a yawn. Larch curled her tail, though now realizing how hungry she felt. She parted her jaws, scenting nothing, she sighed and continued to walk. Her stomach a constant reminder of her current goal.

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Lakeripple gasped StarClan brought this kit here? "Sure! I can bring you into my camp! You can stay with me! What's your name?"
"I don't have a name,I was all alone i don't remember how or how but I was alone"The kit says walking by the queen.

Autumnblaze
April 27th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"Well, If you want to share anything, I would gladly share with you." Raven blushed, "I get it, sometimes when your sister or Brother is in love, you fell well... left out."

Sourblood managed a smile as he spoke up, "Sure!" He was back to his old self again, was this how love felt? Sourblood scampered over to the fresh kill pile and picked up a vole but then dropped it, "instead, do you want to go hunting? Just me and you?"

Autumnblaze
April 27th, 2017, 06:15 PM
"I don't have a name,I was all alone i don't remember how or how but I was alone"The kit says walking by the queen.

Lakeripple looked at the brown kit, "How bout I call you Destiny? You were sent here by StarClan so it's your destiny to be here with us." She smiled and wrapped her tail around the kit.

Cosmo
April 27th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Sourblood managed a smile as he spoke up, "Sure!" He was back to his old self again, was this how love felt? Sourblood scampered over to the fresh kill pile and picked up a vole but then dropped it, "instead, do you want to go hunting? Just me and you?"

Raven smiled, If this was love it was a nice feeling, "Sure, Lets Go!!"

Autumnblaze
April 27th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Raven smiled, If this was love it was a nice feeling, "Sure, Lets Go!!"

Sourblood walked out of the camp along with Raven, once away from earshot of the group, he started to talk to Raven, "So, where you from?"

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Lakeripple looked at the brown kit, "How bout I call you Destiny? You were sent here by StarClan so it's your destiny to be here with us." She smiled and wrapped her tail around the kit.
"I like it"Destiny said smiling.

Autumnblaze
April 27th, 2017, 06:23 PM
"I like it"Destiny said smiling.

Lakeripple smiled at Destiny, purring, "Come on, I'll take you to my den! I'll be expecting kits soon, so you won't be alone!"

Cosmo
April 27th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Sourblood walked out of the camp along with Raven, once away from earshot of the group, he started to talk to Raven, "So, where you from?"

"Just North of here, I lived alone in a shelter near the river. It was kind of, lonely."
Raven Replied.

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Lakeripple smiled at Destiny, purring, "Come on, I'll take you to my den! I'll be expecting kits soon, so you won't be alone!"
"Can I call you mom?"Destiny asked following Lakeripple

Autumnblaze
April 27th, 2017, 06:30 PM
"Just North of here, I lived alone in a shelter near the river. It was kind of, lonely."
Raven Replied.

"Hmm" Sourblood listened close, "I come from ShadowClan." The brown and white tom explained, "I never knew my parents, my sister was always on patrol, and my brother was involved in drama that lead to his mate leaving him..." Sourblood vividly remembered Hollyheart sheltering Scratchpaw close when he was still young, weeping after she found out that Guardianheart had cheated on her by becoming mates with a blind RiverClan apprentice. "I had some rough times there."

Autumnblaze
April 27th, 2017, 06:33 PM
"Can I call you mom?"Destiny asked following Lakeripple

"Of course you can!" Lakeripple laid down and nuzzled Destiny close, a soft purr arising in her throat.

Darky
April 27th, 2017, 06:36 PM
"Of course you can!" Lakeripple laid down and nuzzled Destiny close, a soft purr arising in her throat.
Density purr back as she nuzzled her mother back.She started to like it here with Lakeripple.Maybe she was a gift from starclan.

wickedvirtues
April 27th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Larch tensed, she'd heard a group of cats lived around the area she'd wandered into absentmindedly. "Great going, Larch!" She hissed to herself, glancing around for any signs of cats. "Hello?" She squeaked timidly, the tall she-cat was used to being alone, thus her lack of social skills that she had just realized. "I-Is anyone here?" She mewed, hoping not so she could just hunt and leave. A group would be useful, and she could develop her social skills.. she thought, but her fur bristled. "No I have to be b-brave.." she murmured only to herself, taking a deep breath, standing to her full height, and fixed her fur. Larch glanced around, hoping deep down nobody heard her pathetic call.

"Hello?" She asked louder, mentally face-pawing.

Well, no turning back now, she thought with a sigh.

Autumnblaze
April 28th, 2017, 05:47 AM
Larch tensed, she'd heard a group of cats lived around the area she'd wandered into absentmindedly. "Great going, Larch!" She hissed to herself, glancing around for any signs of cats. "Hello?" She squeaked timidly, the tall she-cat was used to being alone, thus her lack of social skills that she had just realized. "I-Is anyone here?" She mewed, hoping not so she could just hunt and leave. A group would be useful, and she could develop her social skills.. she thought, but her fur bristled. "No I have to be b-brave.." she murmured only to herself, taking a deep breath, standing to her full height, and fixed her fur. Larch glanced around, hoping deep down nobody heard her pathetic call.

"Hello?" She asked louder, mentally face-pawing.

Well, no turning back now, she thought with a sigh.

Bitterstorm heard her call and and told Pumpkintail she'd be right back, "Hello, newcomer. What's the name..?" She pointed at Larch with her unsheathed claws, not wanting a fight, but will give one if needed.

wickedvirtues
April 28th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Bitterstorm heard her call and and told Pumpkintail she'd be right back, "Hello, newcomer. What's the name..?" She pointed at Larch with her unsheathed claws, not wanting a fight, but will give one if needed.

"I'm Larch, sorry if i'm trespassing or something, I wasn't paying attention. But I heard a group lives around here?" She responded, surprised by her lack of stuttering or running away.

Cosmo
April 28th, 2017, 03:10 PM
"Hmm" Sourblood listened close, "I come from ShadowClan." The brown and white tom explained, "I never knew my parents, my sister was always on patrol, and my brother was involved in drama that lead to his mate leaving him..." Sourblood vividly remembered Hollyheart sheltering Scratchpaw close when he was still young, weeping after she found out that Guardianheart had cheated on her by becoming mates with a blind RiverClan apprentice. "I had some rough times there."
" Was your name always Sourblood?

Autumnblaze
April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
" Was your name always Sourblood?

"It was my clan leader who chose my warrior Name." Sourblood started, "I was born as Sourkit, then moved to Sourpaw as an apprentice, Blazingnight chose my name for me."

Darky
April 28th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Destiny stared at the fresh kill pile she was hungry. Destiny when to her nest as she went to sleep.She saw Graytail a Starclan cat that helped her.Graytail told her about the warriors code as Destiny listened.

Cosmo
April 28th, 2017, 03:52 PM
"It was my clan leader who chose my warrior Name." Sourblood started, "I was born as Sourkit, then moved to Sourpaw as an apprentice, Blazingnight chose my name for me."
Raven nodded slowly. " I don't mean to be rude, but isn't Sour, kind of a mean name?" Raven Nuzzled his shoulder to let him know she wasn't trying to be rude. "I mean your such a sweet cat, isn't Sour, kind of unstable for you?" Raven Nuzzled him again not wanting to loose his friendship, "If you like the name Sourblood, I'm truly sorry."

Autumnblaze
April 28th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Raven nodded slowly. " I don't mean to be rude, but isn't Sour, kind of a mean name?" Raven Nuzzled his shoulder to let him know she wasn't trying to be rude. "I mean your such a sweet cat, isn't Sour, kind of unstable for you?" Raven Nuzzled him again not wanting to loose his friendship, "If you like the name Sourblood, I'm truly sorry."

"I don't like it much either to be honest. It seems like my mother, whoever she was, thought that my brother Guardianheart was special, apparently he was a reincarnation on a dark forest cat who went to the dark forest because his enemy turned him evil, and he wanted a second chance? My mother didn't like me or Bitterstorm, That's why our names are Sour and Bitter..." He frowned, but smiled when she nudged him playfully.

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 05:11 AM
"I don't like it much either to be honest. It seems like my mother, whoever she was, thought that my brother Guardianheart was special, apparently he was a reincarnation on a dark forest cat who went to the dark forest because his enemy turned him evil, and he wanted a second chance? My mother didn't like me or Bitterstorm, That's why our names are Sour and Bitter..." He frowned, but smiled when she nudged him playfully.

Raven smiled, "Well your in a group of rouges now aren't you? Couldn't you change your name?" The group of rouges wasn't so bad at least, well, that he was here, she liked him, he was well she didn't know how to explain it.

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 08:32 AM
"Destiny Redclaw needs to go get his nine lives from starclan"Graytail said to Destiny.
"Where is it?"Destiny asked the starclan cat.
"I'll show it to you but you need to tell Redclaw he needs to gets his nine lives"Graytail said as Destiny woke up.
"Mom?"Destiny said as she yawned.

Autumnblaze
April 29th, 2017, 09:28 AM
"Destiny Redclaw needs to go get his nine lives from starclan"Graytail said to Destiny.
"Where is it?"Destiny asked the starclan cat.
"I'll show it to you but you need to tell Redclaw he needs to gets his nine lives"Graytail said as Destiny woke up.
"Mom?"Destiny said as she yawned.

(Redclaw can't get nine lives, it's not an official clan)

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 09:50 AM
(Redclaw can't get nine lives, it's not an official clan)
I wasn't going to do that I was going to ask if they had a medicine cat which Destiny would be)

Autumnblaze
April 29th, 2017, 10:27 AM
I wasn't going to do that I was going to ask if they had a medicine cat which Destiny would be)

(Rouge groups aren't allowed to have med cats sry :/)

Autumnblaze
April 29th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Raven smiled, "Well your in a group of rouges now aren't you? Couldn't you change your name?" The group of rouges wasn't so bad at least, well, that he was here, she liked him, he was well she didn't know how to explain it.

"You're right I guess, from now on, call me Branch!" Branch liked his new name, but he was up for hunting. "Watch this!" Branch nodded to Raven. He picked up a stick in his mouth and climbed up a tree, his brown and white pelt blending with the tree and clouds. He stared down and waited. After a little while, a canary perched on a branch.

Branch grinned and took the stick and threw it toward the bird. To most it seems like a stupid hunting method at first, but then they'll be surprised. The stick landed right behind the canary, startling it. The canary flew up and at the right moment, Branch leaped out of the tree, jaws wide open, claws outstretched, grasping his claws around the bird and sinking his teeth into its neck as he plummeted into the bushes.

After a few moments, Branch walked out of the bushes with the canary in his mouth, he turned to Raven, dropping the prey, "Care to share?"

Darky
April 29th, 2017, 10:38 AM
(Rouge groups aren't allowed to have med cats sry :/)
There goes my plot)

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 10:45 AM
"You're right I guess, from now on, call me Branch!" Branch liked his new name, but he was up for hunting. "Watch this!" Branch nodded to Raven. He picked up a stick in his mouth and climbed up a tree, his brown and white pelt blending with the tree and clouds. He stared down and waited. After a little while, a canary perched on a branch.

Branch grinned and took the stick and threw it toward the bird. To most it seems like a stupid hunting method at first, but then they'll be surprised. The stick landed right behind the canary, startling it. The canary flew up and at the right moment, Branch leaped out of the tree, jaws wide open, claws outstretched, grasping his claws around the bird and sinking his teeth into its neck as he plummeted into the bushes.

After a few moments, Branch walked out of the bushes with the canary in his mouth, he turned to Raven, dropping the prey, "Care to share?"

Raven was surprised, it was interesting technique, she'd have to learn it some time.
" Care to share?"
Raven blinked gratefully at him. "Sure." she replied.

Autumnblaze
April 29th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Raven was surprised, it was interesting technique, she'd have to learn it some time.
" Care to share?"
Raven blinked gratefully at him. "Sure." she replied.

Branch smiled and payed down on the ground while eating some of the canary while talking, "That hunting technique is something I can up with I guess." He shrugged, "It's more of a SkyClan move than a ShadowClan move, but I guess it doesn't matter now that I'm a rouge I guess." He was always cautious of what he was saying, seeing that possibly one word could tear away the bond he had created with Raven, "Redclaw and I were discussing, Our group will become overcapacititated with both Lakeripple and Bitterstorm both expecting kits, we were thinking of splitting into two groups that live in close but different areas and help eachother, and - and he wants me to lead the second group." Branchcloud (Im giving him a warrior Name of Branchcloud instead) gulped, "And when I leave to make it, I'd love for you to come with me."

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Branch smiled and payed down on the ground while eating some of the canary while talking, "That hunting technique is something I can up with I guess." He shrugged, "It's more of a SkyClan move than a ShadowClan move, but I guess it doesn't matter now that I'm a rouge I guess." He was always cautious of what he was saying, seeing that possibly one word could tear away the bond he had created with Raven, "Redclaw and I were discussing, Our group will become overcapacititated with both Lakeripple and Bitterstorm both expecting kits, we were thinking of splitting into two groups that live in close but different areas and help eachother, and - and he wants me to lead the second group." Branchcloud (Im giving him a warrior Name of Branchcloud instead) gulped, "And when I leave to make it, I'd love for you to come with me."

Raven purred, " Of course I'll come mousebrian!" She Nuzzled his shoulder and then added more seriously, "I wouldn't leave you."

Autumnblaze
April 29th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Raven purred, " Of course I'll come mousebrian!" She Nuzzled his shoulder and then added more seriously, "I wouldn't leave you."

Branchcloud purring happily, touching noses with her. He finished up the canary they had shared and caught a frog to bring back to camp. He walked with Raven back to the camp and dropped the frog down on the fresh kill pile, "We'll be splitting into groups today or tomorrow, Raven. I'll lead one, and I think Bitterstorm and Pumpkintail will come with us. They might eventually make a group of their own!"

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Branchcloud purring happily, touching noses with her. He finished up the canary they had shared and caught a frog to bring back to camp. He walked with Raven back to the camp and dropped the frog down on the fresh kill pile, "We'll be splitting into groups today or tomorrow, Raven. I'll lead one, and I think Bitterstorm and Pumpkintail will come with us. They might eventually make a group of their own!"

Raven nodded, she didn't share his enthusiasm, but if he was going so was she.

wickedvirtues
April 29th, 2017, 05:24 PM
(I haven't posted here in forever XD)

Larch had wondered a bit away from the territory of the group, hoping she could hunt in the area she found. Parting her jaws, the taste of rabbit hit her tongue and the tall, agile cat saw the flash of thick white fur. She saw the rabbit sniff the air, creeping up on her prey. It caught sight of her cream fur, letting out a squeak and bolting. Larch hissed with irritation, rushing after it and managing to corner and kill it. Picking up her prey, she looked for a good place to eat. Laying under the shade of a large tree, she devoured some of the rabbit in quick, hungry bites.

Autumnblaze
May 1st, 2017, 05:34 PM
Lakeripple moaned... her kits were coming.

"I'm coming!" Redclaw rushed to her side and gave her a branch to bite on, "He soothed her, although there was some sad news, "Im sorry Lakeripple..."

Lakeripple spoke through the pain, "Sorry? For what?"

Redclaw sighed, "The kits cannot stay here I'm sorry... there's too many cats..."

Surprisingly Lakeripple was fine, "Its alright, Redclaw. I can drop them off somewhere and someone will find them."

After long struggles, Lakeripple had given birth to 3 toms, and 2 she-cats. Their names were Brick, Lightning, Waterfall, River, and Canary.

A few days passed, and Lakeripple was ready to sadly give up her kits. She arose to her feet and took the kits with her, helping them to walk forward.

"Stay safe!" Redclaw called after her.

Cosmo
May 1st, 2017, 06:31 PM
Raven padded towards one of the dens, her paws were heavy like stone and she was pretty sure if she did anything else she would collapse, she heaved herself into her nest and sighed, berrying her nose in her tail she fought the urge to jump back up and run to Branchcloud but instead, she closed her eyes and let sleep take over.

She opened her eyes, hoping Branchcloud was next to her a silently scolded her self when he wasn't. He has much more important things to do than to sleep with me. Somehow the thought hurt her. Again she opened her eyes, but he was not there, this process happened several times before she gave up, she padded out of the den. Her eyes scanned the rouge group camp, looking for Branchcloud.

(@narwhalgirliv Please Post Soon)