PDA

View Full Version : Limoncello's Wanderings {Please Ask!}

MaskedBandits
October 29th, 2016, 07:19 PM
(Limoncello is a rogue with no specific home, so this roleplay could take place anywhere. Currently, he is near WindClan's Outer Border.)

(@Duskflight) Limoncello emerged from the cover of the trees and breathed in the fresh scent of moorland air. I wasn't expecting to come out here. Ah, well, let's see what cats are around. He knew he was close to the groups of cats who had claimed areas of land, and from what he'd heard they weren't very friendly. The yellow tom didn't care for the Clans, and had no intent to join them. Taking care of the weak makes you weak. Only the strongest cats should survive. Limoncello's paws moved steadily over the short grass, and he looked around, wary of other cats. Company might be nice, but, of course, no one can put up with me. It's understandable.

The Cannibal
October 29th, 2016, 07:34 PM
It was a day like any other for Duskflight, the sun was beginning to rise and so was he, the golden rays throwing light upon him as he carefully squinted open his eyes before clenching them close again, stretching out on his side, claws unsheathing momentarily, hooking in the air, before he relaxed with a quiet, slightly peaceful sigh. Licking his lips the dark grey tom slowly pulled himself into a sitting position, opening his baby blue eyes and taking in the moorland around him. This was the place where he lived, it was a small dip in the moorland, a singular lone, cracked boulder in the dip as well that he usually only slept in when it was raining or excessively windy, for the most part he enjoyed sleeping beneath the stars.
Giving himself a small shake the ex-warrior sluggishly stood up, his limbs stiff from sleeping the night through, the morning air a bit nippy and causing his joints to ache just slightly even though he wasn't even that old of a cat, really he was still in his prime. He would need to go hunting soon, he hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon and he was feeling the familiar pang of hunger that ensued after not eating in a while. He desperately wished he could go and be back in his clan, but he knew he wasn't able to do that. Not at all. And a part of him, he couldn't bear to do it, he knew his clanmates wouldn't trust him again, they would think of cowardly, he wouldn't hold a future in Windclan like he did in the past.

Shaking his head, the dark furred warrior cleared away his thoughts. No sense in thinking about that now. Now was the time to go get some breakfast. With a noisy and slightly painful rumble of his stomach, Duskflight climbed out of the small dip and stood on the crest of it, lifting his head in the air and sniffing, searching through scents. Already he caught the scent of Grouse, one of his favorite birds to eat, and that of rabbit, both of which were promising targets, but the rogue decided he'd rather grouse this morning. With that, he briskly padded off in the direction, hunkering close to the ground because in the moorland, his black coat was relatively easy to spot.

MaskedBandits
October 29th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Limoncello padded on, searching for new scents. His nose in the air, he hoped for something to eat, but at first he could smell nothing. Narrowing his eyes in frustration, the yellow tom walked faster, his senses on high alert. There's gotta be something around here to satisfy my hunger! And sure enough there was. Eventually, he caught a faint wiff of grouse, and to his annoyment his stomach grumbled. Growling, Limoncello broke into a run, following the bird's scent. Just the thing I need; a nice morning run and something to nibble on!

The Cannibal
October 30th, 2016, 06:21 PM
The scent was growing stronger now as Duskflight continued his brisk pace towards the gamy scent of the bird before he stopped, flattening himself to the ground and flattening his ears. The grouse was just ahead and was pecking at the ground, searching for food and if the ex-warrior got any closer, the bird would either spot him, or scent him, and he didn't want that, he was hungry. Licking his lips he slowly began to rest all of his weight on his hind legs, claws unsheathing and digging silently into the dirt, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth as he waited for the precise time to pounce, his eyes watching the birds every movement, focusing solely on the prey in front of him. Tuning out all other sounds and smells, he didn't even take into consideration the smell of another cat, it didn't matter to him. Without a second thought, he pounced, landing on the birds back, sinking his claws in and burying his teeth into it's head, driving his fangs into its skull and effectively killing it within seconds. With a tiny rumble of satisfaction, he let the birds head drop limply to the ground and looked over his kill, licking his lips. "That's a good find." He murmured to himself before picking up the birds carcass to bring back to his 'camp'.

MaskedBandits
October 30th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Limoncello watched all this through his narrowed, Amber eyes. A tough cat. Best not to physically fight; emotions will do more damage to this mouse-heart. He followed Duskflight back to his makeshift camp, and before he could enter the yellow Tom made a big deal of clearing his throat. "Excuse me, but I believe that was my Bird. I found it before you, so therefore you are eating my prey." Limoncello put on a show, pretending to be a nice, respectful cat. It's easier to catch flies with honey than Fox-dung, after all!

MaskedBandits
November 2nd, 2016, 09:21 PM
Limoncello watched all this through his narrowed, Amber eyes. A tough cat. Best not to physically fight; emotions will do more damage to this mouse-heart. He followed Duskflight back to his makeshift camp, and before he could enter the yellow Tom made a big deal of clearing his throat. "Excuse me, but I believe that was my Bird. I found it before you, so therefore you are eating my prey." Limoncello put on a show, pretending to be a nice, respectful cat. It's easier to catch flies with honey than Fox-dung, after all!

(Boop for Dusk! :))

MaskedBandits
November 6th, 2016, 02:56 PM
(Boop for Dusk! :))

(Still booping)

The Cannibal
November 6th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Being in the state he was now, half-starved, his senses weren't exactly as sharp as they should be, if he was fully fed and fully energized he likely would have been able to sense the loner the second he had killed the bird. But he didn't. All he was worried about was getting back to his 'home' and making quick work of the prey, not before sending a prayer of thanks to Starclan first, but another loner was the farthest thing from his mind at the moment. Just before he made his way into the 'bowl', he heard an almost sort of coughing sound, someone clearing their throat and immediately he dropped the bird and twisted around to face whoever it was, his fur bristling and his claws unsheathed, the faintest trace of fear in his eyes. But that fear vanished the moment he heard what the other tom had to say and was replaced with absolute anger. Normally Duskflight wasn't one to fight others or get angry quickly, but the state he was in now had changed him, he was quick to temper, quick to snap and some would even say unpredictable. "Look loner, I don't know who you are, but you better back off. This is my meal. I found it, I killed it, I did all the work and I'm not giving it up to you." spat out the tom, his claws glinting in the harsh sunlight overhead, and by the look in his eyes, it was clear he would stand by his words no matter how sweet this other cat put his reasoning for why he should have the grouse.

MaskedBandits
November 6th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Being in the state he was now, half-starved, his senses weren't exactly as sharp as they should be, if he was fully fed and fully energized he likely would have been able to sense the loner the second he had killed the bird. But he didn't. All he was worried about was getting back to his 'home' and making quick work of the prey, not before sending a prayer of thanks to Starclan first, but another loner was the farthest thing from his mind at the moment. Just before he made his way into the 'bowl', he heard an almost sort of coughing sound, someone clearing their throat and immediately he dropped the bird and twisted around to face whoever it was, his fur bristling and his claws unsheathed, the faintest trace of fear in his eyes. But that fear vanished the moment he heard what the other tom had to say and was replaced with absolute anger. Normally Duskflight wasn't one to fight others or get angry quickly, but the state he was in now had changed him, he was quick to temper, quick to snap and some would even say unpredictable. "Look loner, I don't know who you are, but you better back off. This is my meal. I found it, I killed it, I did all the work and I'm not giving it up to you." spat out the tom, his claws glinting in the harsh sunlight overhead, and by the look in his eyes, it was clear he would stand by his words no matter how sweet this other cat put his reasoning for why he should have the grouse.

"Oh my - someone's getting quite upset." Limoncello slyly started pacing around Duskflight, his yellow fur gleaming in the sunlight. "Didn't your mother tell you it's impolite to yell at another?" He knew from the other loner's tone his sweet talk wasn't going to work. I need to try something else. What else could lure this Tom? Putting his paws carefully on the springy grass, Limoncello breathed in the grouse's scent. It was so close... "Well, you seem determined to eat that. How about I make a deal with you? You eat the Bird, but repay me with another one within two days time."

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 03:45 PM
(Can I join?)

The Cannibal
November 6th, 2016, 05:46 PM
"Oh my - someone's getting quite upset." Limoncello slyly started pacing around Duskflight, his yellow fur gleaming in the sunlight. "Didn't your mother tell you it's impolite to yell at another?" He knew from the other loner's tone his sweet talk wasn't going to work. I need to try something else. What else could lure this Tom? Putting his paws carefully on the springy grass, Limoncello breathed in the grouse's scent. It was so close... "Well, you seem determined to eat that. How about I make a deal with you? You eat the Bird, but repay me with another one within two days time."
Curling his lips at the other tom, Duskflight stared Limoncello down, not budging an inch. His own dark grey, nearly black fur did not gleam, but rather it was sort of dirty after living out on the moorlands by himself for so long, not sharing tongues with other cats.. He hated it. But he couldn't go back. Though he should really wash himself more. "I'm not yelling, if you want me to yell, I'll yell all right." warned the tom with a lash of his tail, snarling lowly. He could see the golden tom pulling in the scent of the grouse and immediately he tensed up, ready to strike at any given moment. "I don't need to repay you, how about you walk your separate way and I won't claw your hide off?"

MaskedBandits
November 6th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Curling his lips at the other tom, Duskflight stared Limoncello down, not budging an inch. His own dark grey, nearly black fur did not gleam, but rather it was sort of dirty after living out on the moorlands by himself for so long, not sharing tongues with other cats.. He hated it. But he couldn't go back. Though he should really wash himself more. "I'm not yelling, if you want me to yell, I'll yell all right." warned the tom with a lash of his tail, snarling lowly. He could see the golden tom pulling in the scent of the grouse and immediately he tensed up, ready to strike at any given moment. "I don't need to repay you, how about you walk your separate way and I won't claw your hide off?"

Limoncello raised his eyebrows. "No repayment? And - is that a threat? I think you should know, my good sir, I am an expert at fighting, and you wouldn't want to take me on." He stopped pacing, and stared into Duskflight's eyes. This Tom looks like he's been through some bad times. Does he really think he can fight me? He unsheathed his claws, their long, Sharp edges tearing the grass. "I think the better option would be to just get me a grouse; you can eat this one, not starve to death, and it'll only be one Bird. Its better than having your pelt in my claws, wouldn't you say?"

The Cannibal
November 6th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Limoncello raised his eyebrows. "No repayment? And - is that a threat? I think you should know, my good sir, I am an expert at fighting, and you wouldn't want to take me on." He stopped pacing, and stared into Duskflight's eyes. This Tom looks like he's been through some bad times. Does he really think he can fight me? He unsheathed his claws, their long, Sharp edges tearing the grass. "I think the better option would be to just get me a grouse; you can eat this one, not starve to death, and it'll only be one Bird. Its better than having your pelt in my claws, wouldn't you say?"
The tone in Limoncello's voice was incredibly irritating and it made him just want to rake his claws over the other's muzzle to shut him up. Who did this loner think he was, walking up and demanding that he outta give him the bird, or 'repay' him? If he was still in Windclan, fully fed and strong.. He would have taken this mouse-brained idiot down easily. But even though his anger, Duskflight was not stupid. He knew he wasn't very strong at the moment and that even though he was a former warrior, he could not take this other cat down at the time, not this with his lack of energy and nutrition. Snarling again, he glanced away, tail lashing back and forth. He could attempt to fight this cat to defend his food or 'repay' him within two days. Desperately he wanted to be able to fight this tom, teach him to shut his mouth but.. It couldn't happen. He wasn't going to be an idiot. Flattening his ears he simply picked up the grouse and turned around, padding over the small crest and down into his makeshift camp and flopping down. He'd catch another stupid grouse for the tom, but the second he was able to get his strength back and he could find out where Limoncello was.. Oh he'd certainly be lining his nest with that golden fur.

The Cannibal
November 6th, 2016, 06:06 PM
(Can I join?)
I wouldn't mind, but it's up to MaskedBandits!

MaskedBandits
November 6th, 2016, 07:00 PM
The tone in Limoncello's voice was incredibly irritating and it made him just want to rake his claws over the other's muzzle to shut him up. Who did this loner think he was, walking up and demanding that he outta give him the bird, or 'repay' him? If he was still in Windclan, fully fed and strong.. He would have taken this mouse-brained idiot down easily. But even though his anger, Duskflight was not stupid. He knew he wasn't very strong at the moment and that even though he was a former warrior, he could not take this other cat down at the time, not this with his lack of energy and nutrition. Snarling again, he glanced away, tail lashing back and forth. He could attempt to fight this cat to defend his food or 'repay' him within two days. Desperately he wanted to be able to fight this tom, teach him to shut his mouth but.. It couldn't happen. He wasn't going to be an idiot. Flattening his ears he simply picked up the grouse and turned around, padding over the small crest and down into his makeshift camp and flopping down. He'd catch another stupid grouse for the tom, but the second he was able to get his strength back and he could find out where Limoncello was.. Oh he'd certainly be lining his nest with that golden fur.

Limoncello nodded. "You have made the right choice. I'll be back on the evening of the second day, and I hope to see a nice, plump grouse waiting for me." He watched Duskflight begin to eat, and turned away proudly. I can find something to eat for two days. I'm going to need it, anyway; that cat will be ready to fight when I return. He reluctantly sheathed his claws. Limoncello soon left Duskflight's makeshift home, an evil grin spreading across his face. Oh, he doesn't know who he's dealing with. (You want to timeskip? That way Bram could join us, as well :spinning:)

The Cannibal
November 6th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Limoncello nodded. "You have made the right choice. I'll be back on the evening of the second day, and I hope to see a nice, plump grouse waiting for me." He watched Duskflight begin to eat, and turned away proudly. I can find something to eat for two days. I'm going to need it, anyway; that cat will be ready to fight when I return. He reluctantly sheathed his claws. Limoncello soon left Duskflight's makeshift home, an evil grin spreading across his face. Oh, he doesn't know who he's dealing with. (You want to timeskip? That way Bram could join us, as well :spinning:)
At the other tom's words, Duskflight merely flashed the tom a glare before hungrily beginning to dig into his meal, eating as much of it as he could, licking the bones afterwards as well. He was going to be as well fed as possible and have as much energy as possible because he was not going to give this tom what he wanted because you know what? He didn't think he deserved to get what he wanted. And so over the next two days, the dark grey tom hunted and ate as much as he could and when that second day hit, he would stand at the crest of the small dip, he would stand tall over a rotted and nasty looking thing that appears to have, at one point in time, been a grouse, a smirk stuck on his muzzle. He would appear to be much more lively when Limoncello returned and wan't slouched down like he had been before, no, he was standing straight, his claws unsheathed and gleaming in the sun.

{I incorporated the time skip into my reply if that's good with you x3}

MaskedBandits
November 6th, 2016, 08:02 PM
At the other tom's words, Duskflight merely flashed the tom a glare before hungrily beginning to dig into his meal, eating as much of it as he could, licking the bones afterwards as well. He was going to be as well fed as possible and have as much energy as possible because he was not going to give this tom what he wanted because you know what? He didn't think he deserved to get what he wanted. And so over the next two days, the dark grey tom hunted and ate as much as he could and when that second day hit, he would stand at the crest of the small dip, he would stand tall over a rotted and nasty looking thing that appears to have, at one point in time, been a grouse, a smirk stuck on his muzzle. He would appear to be much more lively when Limoncello returned and wan't slouched down like he had been before, no, he was standing straight, his claws unsheathed and gleaming in the sun.

{I incorporated the time skip into my reply if that's good with you x3}

(Yup! That's great! :p) Two days had passed. Limoncello had had multiple good meals - especially that delicious rat! - and as evening fell he made his way back to Duskflight's camp. Throughout the time he'd sharpened his claws a bit on the trees, and reviewed basic fighting moves, just in case. Honestly, if he does decide to fight, I don't expect an easy win. He's got some power within his scrawny frame, but nothing I can't handle, I'm sure. Now he felt springy moorland grass beneath his pads, and could scent heather on the breeze. Limoncello raised his chin and let the wind blow his whiskers. He was relaxed, his golden fur ruffles slightly. Maybe I'll get a little more action tonight.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Staggering a bit the tortishell she cat hissed at herself. Jungle didn't mind being on the open moor but her paws were bleeding from some thorns she didn't see. She reminded herself to look where she was going next time. She scanned the moor with her deep blue eyes to see if she could spot any cats or prey.

MaskedBandits
November 8th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Staggering a bit the tortishell she cat hissed at herself. Jungle didn't mind being on the open moor but her paws were bleeding from some thorns she didn't see. She reminded herself to look where she was going next time. She scanned the moor with her deep blue eyes to see if she could spot any cats or prey.

Suddenly Limoncello smelled blood. Has he already hurt himself? Oh, shame. How embarrassing! He slowed his pace and stopped behind a rock, looking onto the vast moor. He didn't know his way around very well, but knew Duskflight's camp was near. Instead of him, though, he saw a she cat staggering along, cut and bleeding all over. Well well we'll. What duo we have here? Seems like an easy target; of course, I risk losing to that tom. Limoncello stayed put, only watching and waiting for something to happen.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Suddenly Limoncello smelled blood. Has he already hurt himself? Oh, shame. How embarrassing! He slowed his pace and stopped behind a rock, looking onto the vast moor. He didn't know his way around very well, but knew Duskflight's camp was near. Instead of him, though, he saw a she cat staggering along, cut and bleeding all over. Well well we'll. What duo we have here? Seems like an easy target; of course, I risk losing to that tom. Limoncello stayed put, only watching and waiting for something to happen.
Jungle stopped licking her sore paws. Blood was still pouring from the wounds when she finished. She sighed to herself and looked around. She saw a rock that was on top of the more. She carefully walked to it hoping to find some vegetation with cobweb.

The Cannibal
November 9th, 2016, 06:01 PM
As he was waiting for the other tom cat to come back so he could give him what for, the sharp, metallic scent of blood hit his nostrils and immediately he figured that Limoncello was in trouble, smirking slightly and grunting out a quiet, "Serves him right.." But that's when he swiveled his ears and took another sniff at the air, not finding the other toms scent, but instead, a different cat's smell, and when he twisted his head around to look and see where the other was, he spotted a she-cat, making for his makeshift camp, drawn towards the boulder that was there. Flattening his ears, he was unsure if he should stay should the golden tom return, or go and see what the other loner was up to. Flicking his ears he decided on the latter, briskly padding towards Jungle. "Hey, excuse me! What are you doing here, might I ask?" Questioned the tom, not at all aggressive or offensive in his speech, his head lowered slightly as if to suggest he meant no harm towards her.

MaskedBandits
November 9th, 2016, 06:22 PM
As he was waiting for the other tom cat to come back so he could give him what for, the sharp, metallic scent of blood hit his nostrils and immediately he figured that Limoncello was in trouble, smirking slightly and grunting out a quiet, "Serves him right.." But that's when he swiveled his ears and took another sniff at the air, not finding the other toms scent, but instead, a different cat's smell, and when he twisted his head around to look and see where the other was, he spotted a she-cat, making for his makeshift camp, drawn towards the boulder that was there. Flattening his ears, he was unsure if he should stay should the golden tom return, or go and see what the other loner was up to. Flicking his ears he decided on the latter, briskly padding towards Jungle. "Hey, excuse me! What are you doing here, might I ask?" Questioned the tom, not at all aggressive or offensive in his speech, his head lowered slightly as if to suggest he meant no harm towards her.

Taking a gander from behind the rock, Limoncello found Duskflight confronting the hurt she cat. Now why would he do that? She's not important; let her die, it's one less mouth for me to compete against. He didn't understand how Jungle had gotten so hurt, either, but honestly, he didn't care. Watching the Tom sympathize with her was sickening, but the golden Tom fought the urge to walk away. This could prove useful. Stay and watch for a while, something interesting will happen if you wait long enough.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Jungle stopped with blood still on her paws. She flatten her ears,"I was looking for cobweb. I step on some thorns while running in the moor.",she smiled shyly,"Pretty mouse brained of me to not notice thorns."

MaskedBandits
November 10th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Jungle stopped with blood still on her paws. She flatten her ears,"I was looking for cobweb. I step on some thorns while running in the moor.",she smiled shyly,"Pretty mouse brained of me to not notice thorns."

Yeah, no kidding. She's half-dead and dumb. Just kill her now! Limoncello's tall was twitching in impatience and agony. You're killing me! Just get out over with! He'd do it himself, if only Duskflight wasn't there. She'd be dead in a flash. But, I know I may have to fight you, so I'd be wasting my strength on you. His fur was reflecting the evening rays, slightly betraying his camouflage. I'll be caught sooner or later... For now, though, Limoncello slid even farther behind the rock, making sure he could still hear and see everything.

The Cannibal
November 11th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Flicking his ears cautiously, he looked at her paws and saw that they were bleeding. No wonder I smelled blood.Thought the tom before glancing away with a small sigh. He only had a small stash of cobwebs in his rock, for if he ever got injured, he knew it would help with bleeding but that's about all he knew about herbs, he wasn't a medicine cat and never had been. "Yes, that was.. Pretty silly of you." Looking back to her, he flicked her shoulder with a tail before turning around. "Follow me, I have some cobwebs you can use."
Despite sometimes being irritable when he was starving or stressed, Duskflight always cared for other cats in need, he had too big of a heart to turn cats in need away. Limoncello was a different story, he was strong enough to go and hunt for himself and did not need any sort of help, he was just greedy and lazy.
Glancing over his shoulder to make sure the stray she-cat followed, he would reach the large boulder that was in his camp, a small crack leading inside. "Wait out here." He would instruct her before padding through the crack, it was cramped in there, thus why he usually elected to sleep outside, but by his nest there was a wad of cobwebs. Gingerly picking them up with his mouth, he padded back out and sat down in front of her, tearing off a bit and quietly waiting for her to raise a paw so he could apply it.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Flicking his ears cautiously, he looked at her paws and saw that they were bleeding. No wonder I smelled blood.Thought the tom before glancing away with a small sigh. He only had a small stash of cobwebs in his rock, for if he ever got injured, he knew it would help with bleeding but that's about all he knew about herbs, he wasn't a medicine cat and never had been. "Yes, that was.. Pretty silly of you." Looking back to her, he flicked her shoulder with a tail before turning around. "Follow me, I have some cobwebs you can use."
Despite sometimes being irritable when he was starving or stressed, Duskflight always cared for other cats in need, he had too big of a heart to turn cats in need away. Limoncello was a different story, he was strong enough to go and hunt for himself and did not need any sort of help, he was just greedy and lazy.
Glancing over his shoulder to make sure the stray she-cat followed, he would reach the large boulder that was in his camp, a small crack leading inside. "Wait out here." He would instruct her before padding through the crack, it was cramped in there, thus why he usually elected to sleep outside, but by his nest there was a wad of cobwebs. Gingerly picking them up with his mouth, he padded back out and sat down in front of her, tearing off a bit and quietly waiting for her to raise a paw so he could apply it.
Jungle followed and waited outside the boulder. She looked around as the tom came out with cobweb,"Nice place.",she said raising her paw.

MaskedBandits
November 12th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Limoncello watched all this through cold, narrowed eyes, growling softly. Rabbit-brain. Why would you waste your time on her?! He'd had enough. He walked down to where the others were, coat gleaming and chin raised. "I see you've resorted to taking in strays. Worried you couldn't beat me on your own?" He taunted, sitting down and drawing a paw over b is ear. "You look pretty beaten up, yourself," Lumoncello said to Jungle. "What happened here? You fight a kittypet and lose?"

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Limoncello watched all this through cold, narrowed eyes, growling softly. Rabbit-brain. Why would you waste your time on her?! He'd had enough. He walked down to where the others were, coat gleaming and chin raised. "I see you've resorted to taking in strays. Worried you couldn't beat me on your own?" He taunted, sitting down and drawing a paw over b is ear. "You look pretty beaten up, yourself," Lumoncello said to Jungle. "What happened here? You fight a kittypet and lose?"
"I ran over some thorns in the moor.", Jungle said to the tom. She didn't turn around to look at him.

MaskedBandits
November 12th, 2016, 12:40 PM
"I ran over some thorns in the moor.", Jungle said to the tom. She didn't turn around to look at him.

"Well. I still believe my own version. How are there thorns on the moor, hmm?" Limoncello still sat, now drawing his tail over his paws. "But, my oh my, why would you take care of a feline like her? Are you saying you'd rather help her than me, a fellow Tom just looking for a nice meal?" He pretended to look hurt.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 12:49 PM
"Well. I still believe my own version. How are there thorns on the moor, hmm?" Limoncello still sat, now drawing his tail over his paws. "But, my oh my, why would you take care of a feline like her? Are you saying you'd rather help her than me, a fellow Tom just looking for a nice meal?" He pretended to look hurt.
Jungle rolled her eyes not replying to Limoncello.

The Cannibal
November 13th, 2016, 03:46 PM
"Thank you." Mumbled the tom around the cobweb that was in his mouth, tearing off a bit of it to begin stretching it over her wounded paw pads of the paw she had raised up for him, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth as he concentrated on what he was doing, in fact, he had been concentrating so much that he hadn't even noticed the scent nor the approaching paw steps of Limoncello. But when he heard his voice, he immediately flattened his ears and began to snarl before forcing himself to relax. He needed to finish what he was doing for the she-cat first before conversating or fighting with the other tom. Waiting till Jungle rose the other paw, he would carefully place the cobweb on those paw pads as well before standing up and pushing into the crack of the boulder to store away what was left of the cobwebs he had. Shouldering his way back out of the boulder, he stormed right up to the golden tabby tom, his fur bristling with anger and his claws unsheathed, his face inches from the other toms. "She needed my help, you didn't, you're just a good for nothing, lazy piece of crowfood that can't even catch his own meal and wants a half starved rogue to do it for him. You look fed enough so why don't you go crawling back to your twoleg, kittypet." Spat the tom. He knew the other tom wasn't a kittypet, he was a loner, he could tell by the smell, but he wanted to take a stab at the other cats ego, since that's what it seemed he had most of.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Jungle wasn't expecting an outburst like that from the tom that was helping her. She stared at the two toms as she shifted her paws carefully.

MaskedBandits
November 16th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Limoncello raised his eyebrows, highly offended. "Excuse me? A kittypet would kindly ask for a lump of brown food, but I am not anything of the like!" He gave a slight smirk. "I make others give me what I want, or they pay the price." He slid out his claws, their whiteness glinting in the setting sunlight. A fight is coming on... and he doesn't know what he's in for... By now Limoncello had lost all thoughts of Jungle; she was still in the back of his mind, though. Once I'm done with him, I'll deal with her. (Sorry!!! :()

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Jungle stood beside Duskflight,"You're making others hunt for you! You are lazy!", her paws were stinging but she didn't care,"I bet you never killed a mouse or climbed a tree in your life!" Jungle knew she didn't intimidate the tom but she was lashing her tail at his laziness.

MaskedBandits
November 16th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Limoncello was a but surprised the hurt she cat had dared to stand up to him, but did not show it. He merely flicked his ears in her direction. "My, you have a way with words," He mocked her. "And for your rabbit-brained information, I have climbed many trees in my life. I have killed a mouse. And I have fought before, unlike some of us here." He tilted his head to the side in a sly way. "This cat here-" he waved his tail at Duskflight "-stole my grouse. I stalked it, I prepared myself for it, and this Tom came up and jumped up to grab it! He even ate it right in front of my face. It was very rude, very rude indeed. All I asked of him was to simply catch another grouse and give it to me. If he caught one, surely he can catch another easily, right? And suddenly, he acts like I asked him to feed me the clouds, or give me a piece of the sun! Overreacting, that a what I'd say." Limoncello kept a close eye on Duskflight, making sure he wasn't planning a surprise attack. That cat could do anything. Best to be prepared...

MaskedBandits
November 19th, 2016, 05:54 PM
(Boop for Duskflight , Bram246 )

MaskedBandits
November 21st, 2016, 06:53 PM
(Still waiting Duskflight , Bram246 )

MaskedBandits
November 22nd, 2016, 05:40 PM
(I've got to start another RP here soon so last call! Duskflight , Bram246 )

MaskedBandits
November 23rd, 2016, 02:14 PM
(Alright then; Lost Illusion He's near WindClan's out border, just to give you an idea of the terrain. If you don't like it I can change it :))

Limoncello snarled. "Fine then, fleapelts. I'll just hunt my grouse somewhere else free of fox-hearts!" He whipped around, stalking away from the two cats. Mouse-hearts. Fleapelts. I'll show them, someday...! The moorland grass was springy beneath his paws, but it offered little comfort. The Sun had dipped below the horizon, and had released it's shadows upon the territory. Now where do I go? I'm hungry, I have no shelter, and there's no one but them for ages. What now?

BluBunnie
November 23rd, 2016, 02:23 PM
(Alright then; Lost Illusion He's near WindClan's out border, just to give you an idea of the terrain. If you don't like it I can change it :))

Limoncello snarled. "Fine then, fleapelts. I'll just hunt my grouse somewhere else free of fox-hearts!" He whipped around, stalking away from the two cats. Mouse-hearts. Fleapelts. I'll show them, someday...! The moorland grass was springy beneath his paws, but it offered little comfort. The Sun had dipped below the horizon, and had released it's shadows upon the territory. Now where do I go? I'm hungry, I have no shelter, and there's no one but them for ages. What now?

(Ice lives near the ShC and WC border if you want Limoncello to head near there :D)

Ice sat outside his den, cleaning his soft thin black pelt. He had just finished hunting and had a plump rabbit waiting for him inside his den. He hadn't ate in a couple of days and was very thankful that this rabbit came near his den. He opened his jaws into a loud yawn before shaking the leafs out of his recently groomed pelt.

MaskedBandits
November 23rd, 2016, 02:44 PM
(Ice lives near the ShC and WC border if you want Limoncello to head near there :D)

Ice sat outside his den, cleaning his soft thin black pelt. He had just finished hunting and had a plump rabbit waiting for him inside his den. He hadn't ate in a couple of days and was very thankful that this rabbit came near his den. He opened his jaws into a loud yawn before shaking the leafs out of his recently groomed pelt.

(Ok! :)) Limoncello padded onward through the darkness, just trying to find food or shelter. For most of the night, he walked on springy grass and breathed fresh air, but eventually the scent of pine filled his mouth. Great. Nettles and sap, here I come. And just continued moving forward, searching for food signs in the old forest.

BluBunnie
November 23rd, 2016, 02:55 PM
(Ok! :)) Limoncello padded onward through the darkness, just trying to find food or shelter. For most of the night, he walked on springy grass and breathed fresh air, but eventually the scent of pine filled his mouth. Great. Nettles and sap, here I come. And just continued moving forward, searching for food signs in the old forest.

Ice had finished half his rabbit and buried in near his den. The black tom sat outside and stared at the moon, off in this own world. He heard a snap of a twig and jumped, he turned and watched the shadows carefully. He noticed a squirrel running across the grass and sighed quietly. "Stupid Squirrel.." he turned and sat back down again, keeping hos ears perked.

MaskedBandits
November 23rd, 2016, 05:03 PM
Ice had finished half his rabbit and buried in near his den. The black tom sat outside and stared at the moon, off in this own world. He heard a snap of a twig and jumped, he turned and watched the shadows carefully. He noticed a squirrel running across the grass and sighed quietly. "Stupid Squirrel.." he turned and sat back down again, keeping hos ears perked.

Limoncello knew he couldn't survive much longer without food. None of this would be happening if it wasn't for that mangy fleapelt! Now he stuck up his nose, searching for any signs of prey. He remembered when he'd last been in the pine forest, but it'd been a while. I know there are defiantly squirrels here, like all forests... I think there's mice and voles here, and maybe an occasional rabbit... He kept his eyes and ears out for all of those, and anything else edible. Eventually, he found a scent of squirrel, and his mouth watered with hunger. Finally. And no cat will take it from me this time! Limoncello crouched down and began to stalk the furry creature, completely absorbed in his hunt. In fact, he was so absorbed in it he didn't notice the other cat scent nearby...

BluBunnie
November 23rd, 2016, 10:10 PM
Limoncello knew he couldn't survive much longer without food. None of this would be happening if it wasn't for that mangy fleapelt! Now he stuck up his nose, searching for any signs of prey. He remembered when he'd last been in the pine forest, but it'd been a while. I know there are defiantly squirrels here, like all forests... I think there's mice and voles here, and maybe an occasional rabbit... He kept his eyes and ears out for all of those, and anything else edible. Eventually, he found a scent of squirrel, and his mouth watered with hunger. Finally. And no cat will take it from me this time! Limoncello crouched down and began to stalk the furry creature, completely absorbed in his hunt. In fact, he was so absorbed in it he didn't notice the other cat scent nearby...

Ice breathed in slowly and suddenly stopped. His ears perked and he looked around slowly, 'Another cat..' He thought. He knew it wasn't a Clan cat but no good can come from a cat sneaking around his den at night. Ice's fur raised and he followed the scent carefully, he stopped when he saw the golden-orange cat in front of him. He noticed the tom was following the squirrel that scared Ice earlier. Ice fell into the shadows of the bushes and watched the fellow tom carefully, his pitch black pelt blending in easily in the darkness.

MaskedBandits
November 24th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Ice breathed in slowly and suddenly stopped. His ears perked and he looked around slowly, 'Another cat..' He thought. He knew it wasn't a Clan cat but no good can come from a cat sneaking around his den at night. Ice's fur raised and he followed the scent carefully, he stopped when he saw the golden-orange cat in front of him. He noticed the tom was following the squirrel that scared Ice earlier. Ice fell into the shadows of the bushes and watched the fellow tom carefully, his pitch black pelt blending in easily in the darkness.

The closer and closer he got to the squirrel, the more and more Limoncello's mouth watered. This. Squirrel. Is. Mine! Soon he was within pouncing distance. The squirrel still hadn't noticed him, as it was too busy munching on seeds, and he moved just an inch closer. Suddenly, he pounced, claws extended and fangs out. The squirrel looked up and shrieked, but it was too late. Limoncello pounced on the creature, snapping it's spine instantly. He smirked, then shoved his face into it's fur. He was just about to take a giant bite when he finally noticed the other cat scent. Limoncello narrowed his eyes and stood up, calling, "Who's there? Show yourself!"

BluBunnie
November 24th, 2016, 09:46 PM
The closer and closer he got to the squirrel, the more and more Limoncello's mouth watered. This. Squirrel. Is. Mine! Soon he was within pouncing distance. The squirrel still hadn't noticed him, as it was too busy munching on seeds, and he moved just an inch closer. Suddenly, he pounced, claws extended and fangs out. The squirrel looked up and shrieked, but it was too late. Limoncello pounced on the creature, snapping it's spine instantly. He smirked, then shoved his face into it's fur. He was just about to take a giant bite when he finally noticed the other cat scent. Limoncello narrowed his eyes and stood up, calling, "Who's there? Show yourself!"

Ice watched the other cat carefully as they hunted their prey. A slight smirk landed on his maw when the tom realized their was another cat around. Ice slid out of the shadows slowly and stood in front of the cat. "You should we really careful, most cats out here aren't that friendly." Ice's orbs seemed to shine in the darkness as he stared at Limoncello.

MaskedBandits
November 25th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Ice watched the other cat carefully as they hunted their prey. A slight smirk landed on his maw when the tom realized their was another cat around. Ice slid out of the shadows slowly and stood in front of the cat. "You should we really careful, most cats out here aren't that friendly." Ice's orbs seemed to shine in the darkness as he stared at Limoncello.

Limoncello looked at Ice, then stood up, pushing the half-eaten squirrel behind him. "Maybe you're right," He meowed, his voice lower than usual. "Most cats seem to... dislike me." Gold met blue in a staredown showdown, as he met Ice's brooding gaze. I quite like this cat. Reminds me of someone... "You know, I quite admire you," Limoncello said, tilting his head. "Most cats would've probably clawed at me by now." He sat down again and drew a paw over his ear. "I'm not very liked throughout these forests."

BluBunnie
November 26th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Limoncello looked at Ice, then stood up, pushing the half-eaten squirrel behind him. "Maybe you're right," He meowed, his voice lower than usual. "Most cats seem to... dislike me." Gold met blue in a staredown showdown, as he met Ice's brooding gaze. I quite like this cat. Reminds me of someone... "You know, I quite admire you," Limoncello said, tilting his head. "Most cats would've probably clawed at me by now." He sat down again and drew a paw over his ear. "I'm not very liked throughout these forests."

Ice let out a small chuckle, "Well you aren't alone.. I am not liked much here either... I take no pleasure in attacking another cat unless they intend to harm me." Ice sat in front of the tom and wrapped his tail around his paws. "Most cats would attack me on the spot if they scented me near here."

MaskedBandits
November 26th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Ice let out a small chuckle, "Well you aren't alone.. I am not liked much here either... I take no pleasure in attacking another cat unless they intend to harm me." Ice sat in front of the tom and wrapped his tail around his paws. "Most cats would attack me on the spot if they scented me near here."

"I am the same." Limoncello continued his wash, moving into his paws. "We are both disliked. We are both formidable enemies, easy to attack but hard to defend. We have much in common." He stopped, looking up at Ice. "I'm not much for friends. Of course, I know talent when I see it..." He's smart. He's cunning. He seems to be a good hunter. Someone I'd like on my side. "You know, I like you. You're a good person to fight alongside with. What do you say? I don't kill you, you don't kill me."

BluBunnie
November 28th, 2016, 08:04 AM
"I am the same." Limoncello continued his wash, moving into his paws. "We are both disliked. We are both formidable enemies, easy to attack but hard to defend. We have much in common." He stopped, looking up at Ice. "I'm not much for friends. Of course, I know talent when I see it..." He's smart. He's cunning. He seems to be a good hunter. Someone I'd like on my side. "You know, I like you. You're a good person to fight alongside with. What do you say? I don't kill you, you don't kill me."

Ice watched the other tom as he spoke, he liked this cat a lot. 'He reminds me of... me' He chuckled to himself. He could also use this cat as an ally, with how much trouble Ice seems to get into. "I'm not much for friends either, I'd like to be your ally as well." Ice said coolly.

MaskedBandits
November 28th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Ice watched the other tom as he spoke, he liked this cat a lot. 'He reminds me of... me' He chuckled to himself. He could also use this cat as an ally, with how much trouble Ice seems to get into. "I'm not much for friends either, I'd like to be your ally as well." Ice said coolly.

"Then it's settled. Allies." Limoncello stood up, reaching back to pull out the half eaten squirrel. Do I offer it to him? Does that sound weak? Deciding against that, he quickly ate the remainder of the creature, throwing the execs behind him. "So, do you always live here, beneath the eternal shade and pine sap?" He questioned, looking into his new friend's - no, companion's - icy gaze. I could never live here. Too... confining.

BluBunnie
November 29th, 2016, 08:21 AM
"Then it's settled. Allies." Limoncello stood up, reaching back to pull out the half eaten squirrel. Do I offer it to him? Does that sound weak? Deciding against that, he quickly ate the remainder of the creature, throwing the execs behind him. "So, do you always live here, beneath the eternal shade and pine sap?" He questioned, looking into his new friend's - no, companion's - icy gaze. I could never live here. Too... confining.

"I have lived her for quite a while, I usually move from place to place but it was peaceful when I first arrived it so I decided to stay. It isn't so peaceful anymore, I plan on moving soon." He said. One of the Clan cats had noticed him a few moons ago, now the Clan cats come often to make sure he hasn't stepped into their territory. The older cats weren't that bad but the younger cats often taunted Ice and started to make a game out of sneaking out at night to come mess with Ice, he hasn't let his anger get to him yet. But he knew he has to move soon or his anger will get to him.

MaskedBandits
November 29th, 2016, 04:16 PM
"I have lived her for quite a while, I usually move from place to place but it was peaceful when I first arrived it so I decided to stay. It isn't so peaceful anymore, I plan on moving soon." He said. One of the Clan cats had noticed him a few moons ago, now the Clan cats come often to make sure he hasn't stepped into their territory. The older cats weren't that bad but the younger cats often taunted Ice and started to make a game out of sneaking out at night to come mess with Ice, he hasn't let his anger get to him yet. But he knew he has to move soon or his anger will get to him.

"I am more a roamer as well. Staying in one location just... doesn't fit my fancy." Limoncello, now standing, stretched his back, arching it in hopes of catching a few rays through the trees. There is no light here. It's terrible living conditions, I'd say. "Where shall you move to? If you like trees there's plenty of oak forests nearby, or the moors behind us." He glanced back at Ice, wondering why this place apparently wasn't peaceful any more. I know there's an arrogant clan nearby, but could they really be that bad? I've heard rumors they've changed their...traditions...

BluBunnie
November 30th, 2016, 08:36 AM
"I am more a roamer as well. Staying in one location just... doesn't fit my fancy." Limoncello, now standing, stretched his back, arching it in hopes of catching a few rays through the trees. There is no light here. It's terrible living conditions, I'd say. "Where shall you move to? If you like trees there's plenty of oak forests nearby, or the moors behind us." He glanced back at Ice, wondering why this place apparently wasn't peaceful any more. I know there's an arrogant clan nearby, but could they really be that bad? I've heard rumors they've changed their...traditions...

"As long as there is plenty of prey, I don't care where I am staying. Oh, but I hate living near others, usually they're younger cats and just want to bother me." Ice didn't mind Limoncello's company, but he disliked the talkative, annoy kittypets or loners and the talkative Clan cats. Most of these talkaive cats were a bit younger or the same age as Ice and just wanted to "make friends." 'Well I don't make friends well.' Ice thought. "Where are you planning on going next?" He asked the tom.

MaskedBandits
November 30th, 2016, 04:11 PM
"As long as there is plenty of prey, I don't care where I am staying. Oh, but I hate living near others, usually they're younger cats and just want to bother me." Ice didn't mind Limoncello's company, but he disliked the talkative, annoy kittypets or loners and the talkative Clan cats. Most of these talkaive cats were a bit younger or the same age as Ice and just wanted to "make friends." 'Well I don't make friends well.' Ice thought. "Where are you planning on going next?" He asked the tom.

Limoncello paused, having to think over his response. That's a good question... where will I go? "Anywhere, really," He finally meowed after some thought. "Anywhere without other cats, basically." He hated the company of others, and found it easier to be alone. Besides, there's no need yo always be with someone, unless you're a fraidy mouse! His golden pelt stood out among the dark browns of the pines, and he felt too exposed. This us why I prefer the moorland. "I think I'll head back to moor soon, as I usually find it better then forests."

BluBunnie
December 1st, 2016, 09:45 AM
Limoncello paused, having to think over his response. That's a good question... where will I go? "Anywhere, really," He finally meowed after some thought. "Anywhere without other cats, basically." He hated the company of others, and found it easier to be alone. Besides, there's no need yo always be with someone, unless you're a fraidy mouse! His golden pelt stood out among the dark browns of the pines, and he felt too exposed. This us why I prefer the moorland. "I think I'll head back to moor soon, as I usually find it better then forests."

"I agree with you." Ice chuckles. "Most cats are really annoy." He thought back to a young tom he saved from abusive twolegs a few moons ago. "Not all cats, but most." 'Maybe I should go visit Sprocket and see if he still doing okay. Ice taught the young tom everything he knew but he still worried about the smaller tom. "Yes, you don't fit in as well in the forest as I do." Ice said with a hint of humor. It was a good idea for Limoncello for leave, he stuck out real easily among the dark colors of the forest.

MaskedBandits
December 1st, 2016, 04:57 PM
"I agree with you." Ice chuckles. "Most cats are really annoy." He thought back to a young tom he saved from abusive twolegs a few moons ago. "Not all cats, but most." 'Maybe I should go visit Sprocket and see if he still doing okay. Ice taught the young tom everything he knew but he still worried about the smaller tom. "Yes, you don't fit in as well in the forest as I do." Ice said with a hint of humor. It was a good idea for Limoncello for leave, he stuck out real easily among the dark colors of the forest.

"That Is true." Limoncello glanced back at his coat, slightly disappointed his didn't fit as well here. Oh well. Rabbit tastes better anyway. "What about you? Will you move on to another forest?" Part of him wanted Ice to come with him, but the other part didn't care. He'll be fine on his own. I'll be fine without company, but he's a cat I do not want to fight in the near future.

BluBunnie
December 2nd, 2016, 08:22 AM
"That Is true." Limoncello glanced back at his coat, slightly disappointed his didn't fit as well here. Oh well. Rabbit tastes better anyway. "What about you? Will you move on to another forest?" Part of him wanted Ice to come with him, but the other part didn't care. He'll be fine on his own. I'll be fine without company, but he's a cat I do not want to fight in the near future.

"I don't think so. Most forests I come across have cats in them that won't share territory or food. I will probably just have to suck it up and travel someplace else." Ice stated in a slightly grumpy voice. "When do you plan on leaving?" He asked.

MaskedBandits
December 2nd, 2016, 12:37 PM
"I don't think so. Most forests I come across have cats in them that won't share territory or food. I will probably just have to suck it up and travel someplace else." Ice stated in a slightly grumpy voice. "When do you plan on leaving?" He asked.

"Sometime soon. The forest just isn't for me, and I'd prefer to get out of it as quickly as possible." Limoncello glanced into the trees, hoping there was nothing lurking there. He could hardly scent a thing over the musky oder of pine tree and sticky sap. How can a cat stand to live here? Not really knowing where the moor was, the tom cat planned on just moving foreward, searching for a nice place to stay for a moon or two. The moors would be my first choice, though oak forests aren't so bad. Just not in another pine forest!

BluBunnie
December 5th, 2016, 09:08 AM
"Sometime soon. The forest just isn't for me, and I'd prefer to get out of it as quickly as possible." Limoncello glanced into the trees, hoping there was nothing lurking there. He could hardly scent a thing over the musky oder of pine tree and sticky sap. How can a cat stand to live here? Not really knowing where the moor was, the tom cat planned on just moving foreward, searching for a nice place to stay for a moon or two. The moors would be my first choice, though oak forests aren't so bad. Just not in another pine forest!

Ice nodded, he was used to the scent and darkness of the forest so it didn't bother him much. He wondered if Limoncello would mind traveling with Ice for a while until both of them found the perfect spot and went on their separate ways. "Would you be willing to travel with me for a bit, just until you find a home? Two cats are better then one."

MaskedBandits
December 5th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Ice nodded, he was used to the scent and darkness of the forest so it didn't bother him much. He wondered if Limoncello would mind traveling with Ice for a while until both of them found the perfect spot and went on their separate ways. "Would you be willing to travel with me for a bit, just until you find a home? Two cats are better then one."

Limoncello paused, unsure what to say. I usually hate traveling with others, but he seems like a good guy. And he's right; two cats are better than one... "I guess what you say is true. All right, I'll travel with you, for a bit." He hoped he could make an acquaintance out of this cat, and maybe more. True, I'm not one for friends, but in this case... I could make an exception. "But where would we go? To another forest? The open expanse of the moors?" Anywhere but here.

BluBunnie
December 6th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Limoncello paused, unsure what to say. I usually hate traveling with others, but he seems like a good guy. And he's right; two cats are better than one... "I guess what you say is true. All right, I'll travel with you, for a bit." He hoped he could make an acquaintance out of this cat, and maybe more. True, I'm not one for friends, but in this case... I could make an exception. "But where would we go? To another forest? The open expanse of the moors?" Anywhere but here.

"It is going to be dark soon, we could travel to a abandoned fox den, closer to the moors or stay here for the night. The fox den will take some time to get too, it might be morning by the time we get there but we can always rest. The Clan cats like to come out here at night and bother me, so they'll most likely bother us." Ice told the fellow tom. He didn't care where they stayed but he knew the Clan cats wouldn't take a liking to another loner being close to their borders. Ice was pretty glad Limoncello decided to come with him, he didn't have many friends but this cat seemed trustworthy.

MaskedBandits
December 6th, 2016, 06:58 PM
"It is going to be dark soon, we could travel to a abandoned fox den, closer to the moors or stay here for the night. The fox den will take some time to get too, it might be morning by the time we get there but we can always rest. The Clan cats like to come out here at night and bother me, so they'll most likely bother us." Ice told the fellow tom. He didn't care where they stayed but he knew the Clan cats wouldn't take a liking to another loner being close to their borders. Ice was pretty glad Limoncello decided to come with him, he didn't have many friends but this cat seemed trustworthy.

"I'd say we start for the fox den; Clan cats are mouse-brains, but they can still fight." Limoncello knew he could easily beat one of those fox-hearts, but the fact they came in groups made it hard. True, he'd heard there was change in the Clans, but the rumors most likely weren't true. Cats like them can't change. Besides, he was ready to leave the pine forest. "Let's hurry and start moving. The farther away we get from those cats-" And this forest! "the better." He got to his paws, looking upinto the dense canopy of evergreen leaves. It's still not daytime yet. The sooner we get back to the moors, the better.

BluBunnie
December 7th, 2016, 08:07 AM
"I'd say we start for the fox den; Clan cats are mouse-brains, but they can still fight." Limoncello knew he could easily beat one of those fox-hearts, but the fact they came in groups made it hard. True, he'd heard there was change in the Clans, but the rumors most likely weren't true. Cats like them can't change. Besides, he was ready to leave the pine forest. "Let's hurry and start moving. The farther away we get from those cats-" And this forest! "the better." He got to his paws, looking upinto the dense canopy of evergreen leaves. It's still not daytime yet. The sooner we get back to the moors, the better.

Ice nodded, "I agree, even with the two of us they could overpower us." Ice was a little upset about leaving his den but he knew he needed to leave now or never. He stood slowly and shook the dust off his solid black pelt. His paws were starting to get cold from the rainy weather. He was glad to get moving, hopefully it would warm him up.

MaskedBandits
December 7th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Ice nodded, "I agree, even with the two of us they could overpower us." Ice was a little upset about leaving his den but he knew he needed to leave now or never. He stood slowly and shook the dust off his solid black pelt. His paws were starting to get cold from the rainy weather. He was glad to get moving, hopefully it would warm him up.

Limoncello waited for Ice to lead him to the den. He didn't like to follow a lot, but he had no clue as to where it was. Besides, we're pretty much equals. His fur was spiked up against the growing cold, but it only helped a bit, even though his fur was long. Let's just get moving. He didn't say that, though the thought was never far. He looked ahead into the shadows, making sure nothing was coming.

BluBunnie
December 8th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Limoncello waited for Ice to lead him to the den. He didn't like to follow a lot, but he had no clue as to where it was. Besides, we're pretty much equals. His fur was spiked up against the growing cold, but it only helped a bit, even though his fur was long. Let's just get moving. He didn't say that, though the thought was never far. He looked ahead into the shadows, making sure nothing was coming.

Ice sniffed the crisp air and started making his way to the old den. It wasn't far from the forest, nor was it far from the moors. It was almost a halfway point between the two very different territory's. "Let's hope it doesn't rain any time soon." He said. Ice picked up is pace, his short fur was making it hard to stay warm. He hoped no cats were at the den.

(I like to think I make longer posts but when I post them they looks so short lol)

MaskedBandits
December 8th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Ice sniffed the crisp air and started making his way to the old den. It wasn't far from the forest, nor was it far from the moors. It was almost a halfway point between the two very different territory's. "Let's hope it doesn't rain any time soon." He said. Ice picked up is pace, his short fur was making it hard to stay warm. He hoped no cats were at the den.

(I like to think I make longer posts but when I post them they looks so short lol)

(I literally feel the same XD)

Happy to get moving, Limoncello followed Ice through the woods. The cold was still piercing, but the fact they were walking made him slightly warmer. I've got to trust he's not leading me to my death, even though he's taking me to an abandoned fox den. Usually he didn't trust strangers, but seemed like his kind of type. "I agree. Boggy ground and soggy pelts are not good for a journey." He knew the moor was close, and was ready to get there, soon.

BluBunnie
December 9th, 2016, 07:42 AM
(I literally feel the same XD)

Happy to get moving, Limoncello followed Ice through the woods. The cold was still piercing, but the fact they were walking made him slightly warmer. I've got to trust he's not leading me to my death, even though he's taking me to an abandoned fox den. Usually he didn't trust strangers, but seemed like his kind of type. "I agree. Boggy ground and soggy pelts are not good for a journey." He knew the moor was close, and was ready to get there, soon.

Ice continued to sniff the air, making sure no strangers were around. He hadn't been out of the forest in a while and wasn't sure what to expect. Ice lead Limoncello out of the woods and closer to the moor. "Are you glad to be out of the forest?" He chuckled. He was beginning to warm up a bit but the sooner they got to the den the better.

MaskedBandits
December 9th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Ice continued to sniff the air, making sure no strangers were around. He hadn't been out of the forest in a while and wasn't sure what to expect. Ice lead Limoncello out of the woods and closer to the moor. "Are you glad to be out of the forest?" He chuckled. He was beginning to warm up a bit but the sooner they got to the den the better.

Limoncello gave a slight smile, glancing at Ice. "You know me better than I thought," He said, not even looking back. We've become close very quickly. I'm assuming that's a good thing...? The scents of evergreen and pine sap were fading, giving way to the leafy smells of regular trees and fresh growing grass. He tried to look onward, hoping the fox den - and moors - we're close. "Sooooo..." Limoncello awkwardly tried to start conversation. "How'd you know about this den?"

BluBunnie
December 12th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Limoncello gave a slight smile, glancing at Ice. "You know me better than I thought," He said, not even looking back. We've become close very quickly. I'm assuming that's a good thing...? The scents of evergreen and pine sap were fading, giving way to the leafy smells of regular trees and fresh growing grass. He tried to look onward, hoping the fox den - and moors - we're close. "Sooooo..." Limoncello awkwardly tried to start conversation. "How'd you know about this den?"

Ice chuckled, he was going very fond of this cat but still was somewhat wary of him. 'I can't trust him too quickly.' He thought. "I accidentally came upon it. An old friend of mine, Sprocket, had gotten upset with me and ran away. I went looking for him because the mouse-brain didn't know how to live on his own and stayed at the den for the night before looking for him again." Ice responded.

MaskedBandits
December 12th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Ice chuckled, he was going very fond of this cat but still was somewhat wary of him. 'I can't trust him too quickly.' He thought. "I accidentally came upon it. An old friend of mine, Sprocket, had gotten upset with me and ran away. I went looking for him because the mouse-brain didn't know how to live on his own and stayed at the den for the night before looking for him again." Ice responded.

Sprocket? "Ahh," Limoncello said, continuing to walk onward. That sounds pretty realistic. Of course, I want to trust him, but I don't know if I can... He knew that this cat was risking his life for a cat he'd never met before, which showed the tom he could probably trust him, but the doubt still lingered. He'd never been able to put faith in anyone before, so it was new for Limoncello. Surely he can't be too great a threat... Right? The pine tree scent was still evident as they slowly faded into oak and beech, but he wa still glad to be gone. The moor's a foxtrot away...

BluBunnie
December 14th, 2016, 08:59 AM
Sprocket? "Ahh," Limoncello said, continuing to walk onward. That sounds pretty realistic. Of course, I want to trust him, but I don't know if I can... He knew that this cat was risking his life for a cat he'd never met before, which showed the tom he could probably trust him, but the doubt still lingered. He'd never been able to put faith in anyone before, so it was new for Limoncello. Surely he can't be too great a threat... Right? The pine tree scent was still evident as they slowly faded into oak and beech, but he wa still glad to be gone. The moor's a foxtrot away...

Ice looked at Limoncello silently, He wasn't sure what to think of the tom. He took a liking to him but wasn't sure if he could be trusted. 'If he's like me he can't be trusted.' Ice thought for a moment. 'But I am not lying to him am I?' Ice thought. Most cats he would easily manipulate and use for his own purpose but he knew this cat was too smart too fall for something like that besides he did really like the tom. He wasn't sure how to feel about it, the only person he's ever trusted is Sprocket. Ice folded his ears back as rain- no snow- began to fall slowly. "Foxdung!" The tom hissed mostly too himself, he didn't mind the cold but he would prefer to be in a nice warm den rather then walking around. He let out a small sigh as they entered the moors, "Almost there, let's hurry before the snow comes down harder." He said as he picked up his pace, he was almost running.

MaskedBandits
December 14th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Ice looked at Limoncello silently, He wasn't sure what to think of the tom. He took a liking to him but wasn't sure if he could be trusted. 'If he's like me he can't be trusted.' Ice thought for a moment. 'But I am not lying to him am I?' Ice thought. Most cats he would easily manipulate and use for his own purpose but he knew this cat was too smart too fall for something like that besides he did really like the tom. He wasn't sure how to feel about it, the only person he's ever trusted is Sprocket. Ice folded his ears back as rain- no snow- began to fall slowly. "Foxdung!" The tom hissed mostly too himself, he didn't mind the cold but he would prefer to be in a nice warm den rather then walking around. He let out a small sigh as they entered the moors, "Almost there, let's hurry before the snow comes down harder." He said as he picked up his pace, he was almost running.

The cold snowflakes made Limoncello shiver as he ran alongside Ice. Foxdung: snow. One of my least favorite things. You'd think a cold-hearted cat like himself would love the ice and brutal winds, but he much preferred the heat of green-leaf. Snow was terrible in his mind, and he hissed curses as he ran. Even rain would be better then this. At least it only makes you wet: now I have to get wet and cold! The golden tom was happy they'd reached the moors, though, which lightened his mood a bit. "This den better be close," He muttered, narrowing his eyes against the small flurry.

MaskedBandits
December 29th, 2016, 08:53 AM
( Lost Illusion )

BluBunnie
December 30th, 2016, 04:20 PM
The cold snowflakes made Limoncello shiver as he ran alongside Ice. Foxdung: snow. One of my least favorite things. You'd think a cold-hearted cat like himself would love the ice and brutal winds, but he much preferred the heat of green-leaf. Snow was terrible in his mind, and he hissed curses as he ran. Even rain would be better then this. At least it only makes you wet: now I have to get wet and cold! The golden tom was happy they'd reached the moors, though, which lightened his mood a bit. "This den better be close," He muttered, narrowing his eyes against the small flurry.

(Oh shoot sorry I thought I replied last)

Ice folded his ears against his head and turned to a sharp left. "This way. Just a few more fox lengths." He said loudly. He fell to a sudden stop in front of the fox den and quickly slipped inside, hoping the fellow tom was behind him.

MaskedBandits
December 30th, 2016, 07:16 PM
(Oh shoot sorry I thought I replied last)

Ice folded his ears against his head and turned to a sharp left. "This way. Just a few more fox lengths." He said loudly. He fell to a sudden stop in front of the fox den and quickly slipped inside, hoping the fellow tom was behind him.

"Good." Limoncello bounded into the hole after Ice, escaping the flurry of white with a happy flick of his tail. It's too cold to be traveing. The den itself was a bit warmer, and kept the snowflakes out, and there seemed to be no fresh fox scent inside. "It's a decent place," He murmured, nodding his head in approval. True, he hadn't really gotten much choice, but he approved it anyway. I can do as I please. "So, how long do you think we'll have to stay here?" Not that it's bad, but it's not what I'm used to.

(It's ok, I do that a lot too XD)

BluBunnie
December 30th, 2016, 07:21 PM
"Good." Limoncello bounded into the hole after Ice, escaping the flurry of white with a happy flick of his tail. It's too cold to be traveing. The den itself was a bit warmer, and kept the snowflakes out, and there seemed to be no fresh fox scent inside. "It's a decent place," He murmured, nodding his head in approval. True, he hadn't really gotten much choice, but he approved it anyway. I can do as I please. "So, how long do you think we'll have to stay here?" Not that it's bad, but it's not what I'm used to.

(It's ok, I do that a lot too XD)

Ice let out a sigh of relief as his paws began to warm up. He shook the snow off his black fur and sat down to start fixing his messy pelt. "We should wait till the snow ends. Where should we head after that?" He was usually always the one taking the lead but Limoncello didn't seem like the cat who let that happen. So before an argument came up he would allow Limoncello to take part of the lead.

MaskedBandits
December 30th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Ice let out a sigh of relief as his paws began to warm up. He shook the snow off his black fur and sat down to start fixing his messy pelt. "We should wait till the snow ends. Where should we head after that?" He was usually always the one taking the lead but Limoncello didn't seem like the cat who let that happen. So before an argument came up he would allow Limoncello to take part of the lead.

Limoncello moved aside to avoid the flying snow, then shook out his own pelt. "Well, I was hoping to get to the moors soon, or a nearby oak forest." He was glad to get a say in the decision making - a sign he took as dodging an attack. That sounds like me, actually. Showing trust to not lose a guide - and maybe a friend. The snow outside had only reached the very front of the den, but inside it was quickly warming up. His paws were quickly becoming warm again, which was a relief to the cold hating tom. This better die down soon, though.

BluBunnie
December 31st, 2016, 01:42 PM
Limoncello moved aside to avoid the flying snow, then shook out his own pelt. "Well, I was hoping to get to the moors soon, or a nearby oak forest." He was glad to get a say in the decision making - a sign he took as dodging an attack. That sounds like me, actually. Showing trust to not lose a guide - and maybe a friend. The snow outside had only reached the very front of the den, but inside it was quickly warming up. His paws were quickly becoming warm again, which was a relief to the cold hating tom. This better die down soon, though.

Ice nodded, "Hopefully the snow dies down soon so we can begin to travel again." Ice secretly hoped the snow stayed a bit longer so Ice could get to know the fellow tom. The thought only lasted a few seconds, 'This is about making friends. We are only traveling together since two cats are better then one.' He thought. Ice stretched and yawned loudly. "I am going to rest for a bit." He said and laid near the back of the den, he always kept his back against the wall of the den.

MaskedBandits
December 31st, 2016, 02:39 PM
Ice nodded, "Hopefully the snow dies down soon so we can begin to travel again." Ice secretly hoped the snow stayed a bit longer so Ice could get to know the fellow tom. The thought only lasted a few seconds, 'This is about making friends. We are only traveling together since two cats are better then one.' He thought. Ice stretched and yawned loudly. "I am going to rest for a bit." He said and laid near the back of the den, he always kept his back against the wall of the den.

"All right then." Limoncello had mixed opinions about his companion. Part of him wanted to learn more about the black tom, but another part just wanted to ditch him. I shouldn't be traveling with him. Then again, he knows the way, and brought me here safely. I don't think he's a had guy, but one can never be too sure... He himself found he was getting tired, and went as well to the back of the den. He lay against the side of the wall, his back facing it as well. But how can I sleep?

BluBunnie
December 31st, 2016, 08:50 PM
"All right then." Limoncello had mixed opinions about his companion. Part of him wanted to learn more about the black tom, but another part just wanted to ditch him. I shouldn't be traveling with him. Then again, he knows the way, and brought me here safely. I don't think he's a had guy, but one can never be too sure... He himself found he was getting tired, and went as well to the back of the den. He lay against the side of the wall, his back facing it as well. But how can I sleep?

Ice yawned as he watched Limoncello. He was exhausted but he was also wary around the fellow tom. He hadn't done anything to make Ice mistrust him.. Yet. Ice decided that Limoncello had many chances to hurt or kill him so he might as well try to sleep. Ice closed his eyes but kept his ears perked and attempted to sleep.

MaskedBandits
January 1st, 2017, 07:24 AM
Ice yawned as he watched Limoncello. He was exhausted but he was also wary around the fellow tom. He hadn't done anything to make Ice mistrust him.. Yet. Ice decided that Limoncello had many chances to hurt or kill him so he might as well try to sleep. Ice closed his eyes but kept his ears perked and attempted to sleep.

Limoncello found it hard to sleep with the presence of the other cat. I know he has done nothing to hurt me, nor shown any signs of betrayal - heck, he brought me here! - but I still don't know if I can trust him. He finally was too tired from the trek to stay awake, and closed his eyes reluctantly. He tried to keep his senses on high as he slept, his ears up and nose always ready.

(Skip to morning or whenever the snow stops?)

BluBunnie
January 3rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Limoncello found it hard to sleep with the presence of the other cat. I know he has done nothing to hurt me, nor shown any signs of betrayal - heck, he brought me here! - but I still don't know if I can trust him. He finally was too tired from the trek to stay awake, and closed his eyes reluctantly. He tried to keep his senses on high as he slept, his ears up and nose always ready.

(Skip to morning or whenever the snow stops?)

(skip to snow stop)

MaskedBandits
January 3rd, 2017, 07:58 PM
(skip to snow stop)

(K)

Limoncello sat near the entrance of the fox den, finishing up his groom. He hadn't really been able to sleep, so instead he used the time to finally give himself a through washing. The snow outside had just become white noise, as he didn't notice it anymore, so he was surprised when he looked out to find the falling snowflakes gone. It stopped. Finally. Now we can leave soon and get back on the trail. He wasn't sure he should wake up Ice, but at the same time, he wanted to get moving. If I wake him, he'll for sure be in am unhappy mood - and I do not want a grumpy tour guide. Fine, I'll leave him to sleep a bit longer.

BluBunnie
January 9th, 2017, 01:57 PM
(K)

Limoncello sat near the entrance of the fox den, finishing up his groom. He hadn't really been able to sleep, so instead he used the time to finally give himself a through washing. The snow outside had just become white noise, as he didn't notice it anymore, so he was surprised when he looked out to find the falling snowflakes gone. It stopped. Finally. Now we can leave soon and get back on the trail. He wasn't sure he should wake up Ice, but at the same time, he wanted to get moving. If I wake him, he'll for sure be in am unhappy mood - and I do not want a grumpy tour guide. Fine, I'll leave him to sleep a bit longer.

Ice woke up with a start. He looked around wildly before realizing where he was. He let out a loud sigh, "Nightmares." He grumbled to himself. He noticed Limoncello near the entrance of the den. "Did the snow stop?" He asked as he walked towards the other cat. He sat next to Limoncello and began to to groom his pitch black pelt. "We should try to hunt before continuing our trail." He said.

MaskedBandits
January 9th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Ice woke up with a start. He looked around wildly before realizing where he was. He let out a loud sigh, "Nightmares." He grumbled to himself. He noticed Limoncello near the entrance of the den. "Did the snow stop?" He asked as he walked towards the other cat. He sat next to Limoncello and began to to groom his pitch black pelt. "We should try to hunt before continuing our trail." He said.

Limoncello thought this was a good idea as well, though he didn't really voice it. His stomach was getting empty, and no one knew when prey would be bountiful again. As much as I want to get moving, we'll do worse without food. "All right. What can be hinted around here, though?" He knew what kinds of prey lived in forests, but he really did not want to seem like an idiot in front of Ice. He's smart, and he knows this forest better then I do.

BluBunnie
January 11th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Limoncello thought this was a good idea as well, though he didn't really voice it. His stomach was getting empty, and no one knew when prey would be bountiful again. As much as I want to get moving, we'll do worse without food. "All right. What can be hinted around here, though?" He knew what kinds of prey lived in forests, but he really did not want to seem like an idiot in front of Ice. He's smart, and he knows this forest better then I do.

Ice thought for a few moments, "Since the snow has stopped hopefully the squirrels and mice will start to come out to get food of their own." He said. "There might be birds out as well, it might take us a while to find a scent though. Since the snow." He said and watched Limoncello.

MaskedBandits
January 12th, 2017, 06:31 AM
Ice thought for a few moments, "Since the snow has stopped hopefully the squirrels and mice will start to come out to get food of their own." He said. "There might be birds out as well, it might take us a while to find a scent though. Since the snow." He said and watched Limoncello.

Squirrels, mice, and birds. Easy enough. "All right then." Limoncello stood up and padded out of the den, aware of Ice's blue gaze on his pelt. Outside, the air was cool and crisp - not too cold, but definitely not warm, either. He stretched his legs, as they'd gotten a bit cramped in the den and looked around. Oak trees surrounded the place, with a few beech scattered about. It's no moor, but I've been in enough oak forests before. He raised his nose, trying to find a prey scent they could follow.

BluBunnie
January 12th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Squirrels, mice, and birds. Easy enough. "All right then." Limoncello stood up and padded out of the den, aware of Ice's blue gaze on his pelt. Outside, the air was cool and crisp - not too cold, but definitely not warm, either. He stretched his legs, as they'd gotten a bit cramped in the den and looked around. Oak trees surrounded the place, with a few beech scattered about. It's no moor, but I've been in enough oak forests before. He raised his nose, trying to find a prey scent they could follow.

Ice followed Limoncello out of the den and shook his fur. He hated being in that den it made him feel cornered and cramped. He let out a loud yawn and stretched, then lifted his nose to the air to find a scent of prey. "I think I smell a couple birds nearby."

MaskedBandits
January 12th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Ice followed Limoncello out of the den and shook his fur. He hated being in that den it made him feel cornered and cramped. He let out a loud yawn and stretched, then lifted his nose to the air to find a scent of prey. "I think I smell a couple birds nearby."

Limoncello soon caught the whiff of sparrow, slowly nodding. "Yes, I can smell it too." He followed their trail until he came across a nearby tree reeking with bird scent. A few sparrows. That'll fill us up well. He paused at the base of the oak, looking back at Ice. "Are you good at climbing?" He himself was very good at it, and if Ice was as well, they'd have no problems catching the feathery meal.

BluBunnie
January 13th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Limoncello soon caught the whiff of sparrow, slowly nodding. "Yes, I can smell it too." He followed their trail until he came across a nearby tree reeking with bird scent. A few sparrows. That'll fill us up well. He paused at the base of the oak, looking back at Ice. "Are you good at climbing?" He himself was very good at it, and if Ice was as well, they'd have no problems catching the feathery meal.

Ice watched the tree. "I am pretty good." Ice said as he watched the tree with hunger. Ice was actually an excellent climber, he took any chance he got as a younger cat to climb trees, although he doesn't do it much anymore. He turned to Limoncello, "Can you climb?" He asked.

MaskedBandits
January 13th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Ice watched the tree. "I am pretty good." Ice said as he watched the tree with hunger. Ice was actually an excellent climber, he took any chance he got as a younger cat to climb trees, although he doesn't do it much anymore. He turned to Limoncello, "Can you climb?" He asked.

"I like to think of myself as a remarkable climber." Good, he can climb. That's useful to know. Limoncello unsheathed his claws, narrowing his eyes as he looked up at the oak. It was on the taller side, but the sparrows were on a lower branch. It just makes them easier to catch. He backed up, judging the distance from him to the tree and the altitude he'd need, then bunched his muscles in preparation. Suddenly, he leaped at the oak tree, jabbing his long claws into its bark. He made sure to stay on the side away from the birds, and began pulling himself up claw by claw.

MaskedBandits
January 16th, 2017, 08:00 AM
( Lost Illusion )

BluBunnie
January 18th, 2017, 09:39 AM
"I like to think of myself as a remarkable climber." Good, he can climb. That's useful to know. Limoncello unsheathed his claws, narrowing his eyes as he looked up at the oak. It was on the taller side, but the sparrows were on a lower branch. It just makes them easier to catch. He backed up, judging the distance from him to the tree and the altitude he'd need, then bunched his muscles in preparation. Suddenly, he leaped at the oak tree, jabbing his long claws into its bark. He made sure to stay on the side away from the birds, and began pulling himself up claw by claw.

Ice nodded, 'Good.' He thought. 'This should be quick and easy.' Ice followed behind Limoncello and pulled himself up the tree as he watched the birds. He took his time making his way to the lower branches. He didn't want to frighten the birds away, 'That's the last thing we need, if we lose these birds we might not find prey for a while.' He thought.

MaskedBandits
January 18th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Ice nodded, 'Good.' He thought. 'This should be quick and easy.' Ice followed behind Limoncello and pulled himself up the tree as he watched the birds. He took his time making his way to the lower branches. He didn't want to frighten the birds away, 'That's the last thing we need, if we lose these birds we might not find prey for a while.' He thought.

Limoncello saw Ice make his way along the lower branches from the corner if his eye, pressed with his amount of skill. He's pretty good at climbing. That's useful to know. He eventually found a branch equal in height to the one the birds were on, and carefully pulled himself up onto it. The wood itself was easy to dig his claws in, and he cautiously - and quietly - peeked around the edge of the trunk. Sure enough, the sparrows still clung to the branch, oblivious to the hunters crouched nearby. Bye bye little birdies.

Limoncello paused, looking down at Ice. Hiw could we do this? He could swat them both downwards, pinning them to the ground so his companion could finish them off, or he could take one and Ice could take the other... I'll let him get up here first, then we can make a plan. He really didn't know what to do because he never hunted with others; he had always been... unlikable, so no one ever actually hunted with him. Did he have to let the other cat do some work too, or was it just him doing everything? Would he be able to do things his way, or would he have to let Ice do his strategy instead?

Limoncello shook his head crossly, annoyed he'd thought such things. It was uncharacteristic for him to become lost in thought, and he didn't want Ice to have that kind of impression of him. Besides, I'll just do what I always do; go with the flow. He decided to wait and see what he'd do, then counter it if he thought it was bad. See? No need to daydream about the what-ifs!

BluBunnie
January 18th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Limoncello saw Ice make his way along the lower branches from the corner if his eye, pressed with his amount of skill. He's pretty good at climbing. That's useful to know. He eventually found a branch equal in height to the one the birds were on, and carefully pulled himself up onto it. The wood itself was easy to dig his claws in, and he cautiously - and quietly - peeked around the edge of the trunk. Sure enough, the sparrows still clung to the branch, oblivious to the hunters crouched nearby. Bye bye little birdies.

Limoncello paused, looking down at Ice. Hiw could we do this? He could swat them both downwards, pinning them to the ground so his companion could finish them off, or he could take one and Ice could take the other... I'll let him get up here first, then we can make a plan. He really didn't know what to do because he never hunted with others; he had always been... unlikable, so no one ever actually hunted with him. Did he have to let the other cat do some work too, or was it just him doing everything? Would he be able to do things his way, or would he have to let Ice do his strategy instead?

Limoncello shook his head crossly, annoyed he'd thought such things. It was uncharacteristic for him to become lost in thought, and he didn't want Ice to have that kind of impression of him. Besides, I'll just do what I always do; go with the flow. He decided to wait and see what he'd do, then counter it if he thought it was bad. See? No need to daydream about the what-ifs!

Ice climbed onto the branch next to Limoncello and watched the birds for a few moments. 'They haven't noticed us yet.' He thought. He looked at Limoncello, "How do you wanna do this?" He mewed very quietly. Ice kept glancing at the birds, making sure they stayed put. He had a few ideas on how to hunt the birds but he needed to speak to Limoncello about his ideas first. He knew the other tom was just as dominate as Ice was and knew he wouldn't take kindly to Ice taking the lead.

MaskedBandits
January 19th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Ice climbed onto the branch next to Limoncello and watched the birds for a few moments. 'They haven't noticed us yet.' He thought. He looked at Limoncello, "How do you wanna do this?" He mewed very quietly. Ice kept glancing at the birds, making sure they stayed put. He had a few ideas on how to hunt the birds but he needed to speak to Limoncello about his ideas first. He knew the other tom was just as dominate as Ice was and knew he wouldn't take kindly to Ice taking the lead.

So that's how these things work. We both share our ideas, then decide on the best plan of attack. Limoncello had to let that sink in before he could speak. "Well... We could each take one bird, but if I grab them both to prevent them from flying away, then you could finish them off." He wasn't sure if either if those ideas would work, but they were worth a shot. Besides, we don't have to do either of them; he may have some better ideas.

Limoncello was always watching the sparrows from the corner of his eye, making sure nothing happened to them. This was literally their only meal, and if he was being honest, he was pretty hungry. We've still got a ways to go before we can even see the moor, and going on that trek hungry will not end well. He moved his gaze from the birds to Ice, watching his reaction closely. He hadn't thought up the most spectacular ideas, but they were all he'd though up so far. He'll have a better idea.

BluBunnie
January 19th, 2017, 09:58 AM
So that's how these things work. We both share our ideas, then decide on the best plan of attack. Limoncello had to let that sink in before he could speak. "Well... We could each take one bird, but if I grab them both to prevent them from flying away, then you could finish them off." He wasn't sure if either if those ideas would work, but they were worth a shot. Besides, we don't have to do either of them; he may have some better ideas.

Limoncello was always watching the sparrows from the corner of his eye, making sure nothing happened to them. This was literally their only meal, and if he was being honest, he was pretty hungry. We've still got a ways to go before we can even see the moor, and going on that trek hungry will not end well. He moved his gaze from the birds to Ice, watching his reaction closely. He hadn't thought up the most spectacular ideas, but they were all he'd though up so far. He'll have a better idea.

Ice thought about Limoncello's ideas, "We need both birds in order for both of us to be full." He said as he thought out loud. "I think it'll be quicker and easier if one of us is able to hold down the birds while the other kills them, if we go after one bird each, one of us might miss the bird and one bird can't feed both of us. I think both of us need to help each other get the birds." He said. Only getting one bird would make both cats grumpy and with the long trip ahead of them being hungry would not make it any easier. "What do you think would be the best plan?" He asked. He knew Limoncello had already suggested a few plans but he wanted to know if Limoncello had any plans he thiught were the best.

MaskedBandits
January 20th, 2017, 06:47 AM
Ice thought about Limoncello's ideas, "We need both birds in order for both of us to be full." He said as he thought out loud. "I think it'll be quicker and easier if one of us is able to hold down the birds while the other kills them, if we go after one bird each, one of us might miss the bird and one bird can't feed both of us. I think both of us need to help each other get the birds." He said. Only getting one bird would make both cats grumpy and with the long trip ahead of them being hungry would not make it any easier. "What do you think would be the best plan?" He asked. He knew Limoncello had already suggested a few plans but he wanted to know if Limoncello had any plans he thiught were the best.

"I think we should go with our second plan, where one of us holds the birds down while the other finishes them off." Limoncello completely agreed with Ice; one bird would definitely not be enough for the two of them. They needed both to get their fill, so it was really important they caught both. I do not want to see an unhappy Ice, or for him to see an unhappy me! He knew he could do a lot when he was starving - hence, his incident with that other tom cat only a couple moons ago. He was stupid, going around and stealing other cat's prey. Then he refused to get me another one! Rabbitbrain.

Limoncello suddenly saw the flash of a brown wing, and he whipped around like lightning. Thankfully, the sparrow had just hopped closer to the tree trunk - easier to catch! - but the movement had startled him from his thoughts. I swear, if that bird had flown away...! He turned back to Ice with eyes narrowed in determination. "But if we're going to get them both, we'd better act fast, before they fly away on their own accord!"

BluBunnie
January 20th, 2017, 09:36 AM
"I think we should go with our second plan, where one of us holds the birds down while the other finishes them off." Limoncello completely agreed with Ice; one bird would definitely not be enough for the two of them. They needed both to get their fill, so it was really important they caught both. I do not want to see an unhappy Ice, or for him to see an unhappy me! He knew he could do a lot when he was starving - hence, his incident with that other tom cat only a couple moons ago. He was stupid, going around and stealing other cat's prey. Then he refused to get me another one! Rabbitbrain.

Limoncello suddenly saw the flash of a brown wing, and he whipped around like lightning. Thankfully, the sparrow had just hopped closer to the tree trunk - easier to catch! - but the movement had startled him from his thoughts. I swear, if that bird had flown away...! He turned back to Ice with eyes narrowed in determination. "But if we're going to get them both, we'd better act fast, before they fly away on their own accord!"

Ice was glad Limoncello agreed with him. This way it would be easier to get both birds, Ice felt his heart speed up when Limoncello whipped around. He hadn't noticed the bird moving. He cursed himself for not noticing, "Yeah we better hurry. Do you wanna hold them down?" He asked. He knew they needed to hurry but he didn't want to give out any orders.

MaskedBandits
January 20th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Ice was glad Limoncello agreed with him. This way it would be easier to get both birds, Ice felt his heart speed up when Limoncello whipped around. He hadn't noticed the bird moving. He cursed himself for not noticing, "Yeah we better hurry. Do you wanna hold them down?" He asked. He knew they needed to hurry but he didn't want to give out any orders.

Limoncello loosened his muscles, trying to relax more. "Sure, why not." He was a decent jumper, and could definitely jump high enough to catch the birds. It wouldn't be too hard, but the tom knew there were plenty of variables to interfere. Things like the wind, the sun, and even the variable of how high they each jump. But he prepared anyway, stretching his back legs a bit as to warm up before leaping. These birds are just too important to lose.

Limoncello looked around the edge of the trunk once more, relieved to find the sparrows hadn't moved much and still seemed oblivious to the predators. He narrowed his eyes, locking in on his targets. It's dinnertime. He glanced over at Ice, whispering, "So when I leap, I'll grab the birds before they fly away, pinning then down. Then you'll swoop in and kill them while they're lying helpless under my claws. That sound good?" He was usually more of a leader, but knew he had to include Ice in the decision making.He's just as skilled as me, so he deserves a say in things.

(How do you think Limon would fare if he joined the DS sometime? ^^)

BluBunnie
January 21st, 2017, 12:24 PM
Limoncello loosened his muscles, trying to relax more. "Sure, why not." He was a decent jumper, and could definitely jump high enough to catch the birds. It wouldn't be too hard, but the tom knew there were plenty of variables to interfere. Things like the wind, the sun, and even the variable of how high they each jump. But he prepared anyway, stretching his back legs a bit as to warm up before leaping. These birds are just too important to lose.

Limoncello looked around the edge of the trunk once more, relieved to find the sparrows hadn't moved much and still seemed oblivious to the predators. He narrowed his eyes, locking in on his targets. It's dinnertime. He glanced over at Ice, whispering, "So when I leap, I'll grab the birds before they fly away, pinning then down. Then you'll swoop in and kill them while they're lying helpless under my claws. That sound good?" He was usually more of a leader, but knew he had to include Ice in the decision making.He's just as skilled as me, so he deserves a say in things.

(How do you think Limon would fare if he joined the DS sometime? ^^)

Ice perked his ears as Limoncello went over the plan once more. Ice nodded and watched with birds with hunger. He was surprised the birds had stayed in place for so long. ' But we have to hurry.' He thought.

(I think he would do well but I think he would have leadership problems like he doesnt seem like the cat who likes being told what to do and when to do it)

MaskedBandits
January 21st, 2017, 03:12 PM
Ice perked his ears as Limoncello went over the plan once more. Ice nodded and watched with birds with hunger. He was surprised the birds had stayed in place for so long. ' But we have to hurry.' He thought.

(I think he would do well but I think he would have leadership problems like he doesnt seem like the cat who likes being told what to do and when to do it)

(True, true ^^ Thanks!)

Limoncello turned around, judging the distance of his leap. He'd have to get it perfect, timing it just right, otherwise the sparrows would take for the skies. I need to be fast, but still do it well. He unsheathed his claws, then cautiously reached out and gripped the trunk with his front paws first, then the back ones. He then pulled himself around and up until he was just above the birds, and narrowed his eyes. Perfection... Perfection... He prepped his back legs for the leap, slightly dislodged his front claws from the trunk, and flat out went for it.

Limoncello leaped off the tree, claws extended and teeth out. The birds let out screeches of alarm and fear, trying to rise up into the air. Thanks to his height advantage, though, he snagged them right out of the air, pulling them down with him. Feathers flew as the tom landed on the branch, pressing the sparrows - one in each claw - against the wood. "Ice!" He called, struggling to keep both held down. "Now would be a great time!"

BluBunnie
January 23rd, 2017, 08:48 AM
(True, true ^^ Thanks!)

Limoncello turned around, judging the distance of his leap. He'd have to get it perfect, timing it just right, otherwise the sparrows would take for the skies. I need to be fast, but still do it well. He unsheathed his claws, then cautiously reached out and gripped the trunk with his front paws first, then the back ones. He then pulled himself around and up until he was just above the birds, and narrowed his eyes. Perfection... Perfection... He prepped his back legs for the leap, slightly dislodged his front claws from the trunk, and flat out went for it.

Limoncello leaped off the tree, claws extended and teeth out. The birds let out screeches of alarm and fear, trying to rise up into the air. Thanks to his height advantage, though, he snagged them right out of the air, pulling them down with him. Feathers flew as the tom landed on the branch, pressing the sparrows - one in each claw - against the wood. "Ice!" He called, struggling to keep both held down. "Now would be a great time!"

Ice bunched up his muscles, waiting for Limoncello to make his move. Once Limoncello was able to hold the birds Ice followed and landed on the branch lightly. He knew he had to hurry because Limoncello couldn't hold the birds down for long. Ice quickly broke the neck of both birds, Ice stood back as both the birds went limp.

MaskedBandits
January 23rd, 2017, 05:47 PM
Ice bunched up his muscles, waiting for Limoncello to make his move. Once Limoncello was able to hold the birds Ice followed and landed on the branch lightly. He knew he had to hurry because Limoncello couldn't hold the birds down for long. Ice quickly broke the neck of both birds, Ice stood back as both the birds went limp.

Limoncello relaxed his claws as Ice killed the birds. He sighed as they went limp, removing his claws from their backs. Blood rushed from the marks he'd left, staining the wood red. Now we won't starve! "Impressive," He murmured, picking up one of the sparrows in his mouth. "Should we eat up here or down on the ground, where we won't fall off?" He wasn't afraid of heights, though he wasn't quite found of having dinner where he could potentially die. Climbing trees - that's fun. Eating in one... we aren't squirrels, right?

BluBunnie
January 24th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Limoncello relaxed his claws as Ice killed the birds. He sighed as they went limp, removing his claws from their backs. Blood rushed from the marks he'd left, staining the wood red. Now we won't starve! "Impressive," He murmured, picking up one of the sparrows in his mouth. "Should we eat up here or down on the ground, where we won't fall off?" He wasn't afraid of heights, though he wasn't quite found of having dinner where he could potentially die. Climbing trees - that's fun. Eating in one... we aren't squirrels, right?

Ice nodded, "Nice job. Yes, we should probably eat down on the ground." He chuckled. "I don't think either of us will be able hold our balance while eating." He smirked. He grabbed one of the birds and began to make his way down onto the ground.

MaskedBandits
January 24th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Ice nodded, "Nice job. Yes, we should probably eat down on the ground." He chuckled. "I don't think either of us will be able hold our balance while eating." He smirked. He grabbed one of the birds and began to make his way down onto the ground.

Limoncello nodded, feathers constantly falling around his paws. The birds had lost more than a few of them, and they never seemed to stop coming down. Don't birds get annoyed by that? The constant dropping of feathers? No, he didn't want to be a bird - too many disadvantages - though his curiosity still made him wonder. He shook his head slightly, then started moving down to the ground, digging his claws into soft bark. He went bottom first, moving one paw in front of the other, trying not to drag the sparrow through the wood. A bird with splinters is no good to eat!

Limoncello slowly made his way down to the ground, his catch lying limp and heavy in his jaws. It was currently useless, only making the job harder and more work. He grunted, narrowing his eyes. I guess I could throw it down... Having no other option, the tom spit the bird out of his mouth, and it fell faster then it'd died. He could hear its thump amongst the crackle of the leaves, and he sighed. Hopefully it won't be too full of dirt. He then continued on his way, his back claws digging into the tree while his front ones were more relaxed. After all, the worst part of climbing a tree was the getting down!

Limoncello found the ground was a lot farther away than it looked. It took a long time and a huge amount of effort, but eventually he felt his back pass land on the leaf litter of the ground. Thank goodness. He placed all four paws on the earth, then padded over to where his bird had dropped to. It seemed to be in good shape, with minimal amounts of damage and dirt, and he was relieved. He picked it up and carried it back over to the tree, waiting for Ice to come down. It's rude to eat without someone - er, it least I think so.

BluBunnie
January 25th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Limoncello nodded, feathers constantly falling around his paws. The birds had lost more than a few of them, and they never seemed to stop coming down. Don't birds get annoyed by that? The constant dropping of feathers? No, he didn't want to be a bird - too many disadvantages - though his curiosity still made him wonder. He shook his head slightly, then started moving down to the ground, digging his claws into soft bark. He went bottom first, moving one paw in front of the other, trying not to drag the sparrow through the wood. A bird with splinters is no good to eat!

Limoncello slowly made his way down to the ground, his catch lying limp and heavy in his jaws. It was currently useless, only making the job harder and more work. He grunted, narrowing his eyes. I guess I could throw it down... Having no other option, the tom spit the bird out of his mouth, and it fell faster then it'd died. He could hear its thump amongst the crackle of the leaves, and he sighed. Hopefully it won't be too full of dirt. He then continued on his way, his back claws digging into the tree while his front ones were more relaxed. After all, the worst part of climbing a tree was the getting down!

Limoncello found the ground was a lot farther away than it looked. It took a long time and a huge amount of effort, but eventually he felt his back pass land on the leaf litter of the ground. Thank goodness. He placed all four paws on the earth, then padded over to where his bird had dropped to. It seemed to be in good shape, with minimal amounts of damage and dirt, and he was relieved. He picked it up and carried it back over to the tree, waiting for Ice to come down. It's rude to eat without someone - er, it least I think so.

Ice noticed how Limoncello made it easier to get down the tree with the bird. 'Well, I am a mouse brain, I should've thought of that.' He thought before dropping the bird just like Limoncello did. Ice stretched out his jaw, it ached from carrying the heavy sparrow. He could full some small feather on the roof of his mouth and coughed a bit, trying to get the feathers out.

Ice finished making his way down the tree and shook off some feathers from the sparrow then padded over towards his meal. He took the bird into his jaws and made his way in front of Limoncello. "Shall we eat?" He asked Limoncello.

MaskedBandits
January 25th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Ice noticed how Limoncello made it easier to get down the tree with the bird. 'Well, I am a mouse brain, I should've thought of that.' He thought before dropping the bird just like Limoncello did. Ice stretched out his jaw, it ached from carrying the heavy sparrow. He could full some small feather on the roof of his mouth and coughed a bit, trying to get the feathers out.

Ice finished making his way down the tree and shook off some feathers from the sparrow then padded over towards his meal. He took the bird into his jaws and made his way in front of Limoncello. "Shall we eat?" He asked Limoncello.

"Why not?" Limoncello settled down where he was, the bird just in front of him. Despite its many feathers, the sparrow looked appetizing, and his jaw watered in hunger. This is a long awaited award. He pulled it closer to him, then bent over and sunk his teeth into its soft flesh. The meat was tender, just as he liked it, and it was east to chew. He savored the meal, as the taste was better than he'd imagined. Maybe it does taste better when you've done it with a friend... But none the less he dug in.

Limoncello chewed slowly, letting the flavors melt in his mouth. They swirled around his tongue, and the tom enjoyed every bite. In fact, he couldn't stop eating until the entire bird was devoured, feathers scattered around his front paws. Blood lay where the bird had once sat, looking almost as if a cat had been massacred right before his eyes. Though this would've been a very different story if that had belonged to a feline. He glanced over at Ice, seeing how he was doing with his sparrow. He really wanted to get moving, though respected the tom enough not to rush him. He's my guide, and he could very well abandon me if he wanted to.

BluBunnie
January 26th, 2017, 09:26 AM
"Why not?" Limoncello settled down where he was, the bird just in front of him. Despite its many feathers, the sparrow looked appetizing, and his jaw watered in hunger. This is a long awaited award. He pulled it closer to him, then bent over and sunk his teeth into its soft flesh. The meat was tender, just as he liked it, and it was east to chew. He savored the meal, as the taste was better than he'd imagined. Maybe it does taste better when you've done it with a friend... But none the less he dug in.

Limoncello chewed slowly, letting the flavors melt in his mouth. They swirled around his tongue, and the tom enjoyed every bite. In fact, he couldn't stop eating until the entire bird was devoured, feathers scattered around his front paws. Blood lay where the bird had once sat, looking almost as if a cat had been massacred right before his eyes. Though this would've been a very different story if that had belonged to a feline. He glanced over at Ice, seeing how he was doing with his sparrow. He really wanted to get moving, though respected the tom enough not to rush him. He's my guide, and he could very well abandon me if he wanted to.

Ice bowed his head after receiving Limoncellos answer. His stomach roared with hunger and his mouth watered. He tore into the soft flesh of the bird and ate quickly. Ice was so hungry he barely focused on how the fresh kill tasted in his mouth. Before he knew it the bird was gone and he was covered in blood and feathers. Ice cleaned the blood and feathers off his muzzle then began to shake the rest of the feathers off his body. He had noticed Limoncello was glancing at him but waited before he was cleaned up before responding. "You ready to go?" He asked the tom.

MaskedBandits
January 26th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Ice bowed his head after receiving Limoncellos answer. His stomach roared with hunger and his mouth watered. He tore into the soft flesh of the bird and ate quickly. Ice was so hungry he barely focused on how the fresh kill tasted in his mouth. Before he knew it the bird was gone and he was covered in blood and feathers. Ice cleaned the blood and feathers off his muzzle then began to shake the rest of the feathers off his body. He had noticed Limoncello was glancing at him but waited before he was cleaned up before responding. "You ready to go?" He asked the tom.

Limoncello nodded, shoving aside the feathers strewn across the ground. "All right then, let's get moving." He carefully stepped over the blood staining the soil over to where Ice was standing, ready to leave as soon as possible. All he wanted right then was to get to the moor as fast as he could, and since he had a full stomach, he had high hopes of getting there that evening. If I could sleep under the stars tonight, that would be amazing. Though he'd found he liked Ice, and was beginning to wonder if they'd have to part ways. Honestly, I don't really want to leave him...

Limoncello glanced about, trying to guess the direction they'd take. He was completely lost when it came to directions; another reason he needed Ice. If not for him, I'd probably still be lost in that pine forest, or have frozen in the snowstorm! He shifted his paws, waiting for him to take charge. All he could see was trees, just a collage of oak and beech, and he wanted out ASAP. Trees are too confining. I hope he really does know his way out of here...

BluBunnie
January 27th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Limoncello nodded, shoving aside the feathers strewn across the ground. "All right then, let's get moving." He carefully stepped over the blood staining the soil over to where Ice was standing, ready to leave as soon as possible. All he wanted right then was to get to the moor as fast as he could, and since he had a full stomach, he had high hopes of getting there that evening. If I could sleep under the stars tonight, that would be amazing. Though he'd found he liked Ice, and was beginning to wonder if they'd have to part ways. Honestly, I don't really want to leave him...

Limoncello glanced about, trying to guess the direction they'd take. He was completely lost when it came to directions; another reason he needed Ice. If not for him, I'd probably still be lost in that pine forest, or have frozen in the snowstorm! He shifted his paws, waiting for him to take charge. All he could see was trees, just a collage of oak and beech, and he wanted out ASAP. Trees are too confining. I hope he really does know his way out of here...

Ice nodded began to walk north, towards the border between the moors and the pine forest. They weren't far from the moors and he knew Limoncello would be excited to be close. "We are only a few fox lengths away from the moors." He said and took in the scents around him, he loved the scents of pine trees but he needed to get moving.

He was really enjoying having Limoncello around but he knew Limoncello would want to part soon. He wasn't sure where he would go after that. 'Maybe the Twoleg place.' he thought to himself. He glanced at Limoncello, "Where do you wanna go once we get to the moors?" He asked.

MaskedBandits
January 27th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Ice nodded began to walk north, towards the border between the moors and the pine forest. They weren't far from the moors and he knew Limoncello would be excited to be close. "We are only a few fox lengths away from the moors." He said and took in the scents around him, he loved the scents of pine trees but he needed to get moving.

He was really enjoying having Limoncello around but he knew Limoncello would want to part soon. He wasn't sure where he would go after that. 'Maybe the Twoleg place.' he thought to himself. He glanced at Limoncello, "Where do you wanna go once we get to the moors?" He asked.

Limoncello had to think about the question before answering. He really jacket hiving much thought about after reaching the moor; he'd been focused on just getting there. Good question. What will I do? "Well... I was really just going to wander about. I don't usually settle down; I prefer to keep moving." Of course, this was just a suggestion. A lot of times he'd get involved in quarrels or fights, causing him to lose track of where he had and hadn't been. This didn't matter to him, though, for staying in one spot just seemed pointless to him. Why stay in just one little area when you could get out and explore everything there is?

Limoncello followed Ice as he padded through the trees, the question of 'what next?' still on his mind. He wasn't sure if Ice would continue with him, or if he'd even stick with him now. After all, the moors were extremely close. What will he do after we've parted ways? "And what will you do? Return to the pines, I suppose?" He could clearly see how fond the tom was of the tree and their useless sap, something he knew he'd never understand. Living where the air was full of too make scents to count, surrounded by endless amounts of oaks and beeches and all oft her types of such... He found it very appalling. How cats stand to live like that is unknown to me.

BluBunnie
January 27th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Limoncello had to think about the question before answering. He really jacket hiving much thought about after reaching the moor; he'd been focused on just getting there. Good question. What will I do? "Well... I was really just going to wander about. I don't usually settle down; I prefer to keep moving." Of course, this was just a suggestion. A lot of times he'd get involved in quarrels or fights, causing him to lose track of where he had and hadn't been. This didn't matter to him, though, for staying in one spot just seemed pointless to him. Why stay in just one little area when you could get out and explore everything there is?

Limoncello followed Ice as he padded through the trees, the question of 'what next?' still on his mind. He wasn't sure if Ice would continue with him, or if he'd even stick with him now. After all, the moors were extremely close. What will he do after we've parted ways? "And what will you do? Return to the pines, I suppose?" He could clearly see how fond the tom was of the tree and their useless sap, something he knew he'd never understand. Living where the air was full of too make scents to count, surrounded by endless amounts of oaks and beeches and all oft her types of such... He found it very appalling. How cats stand to live like that is unknown to me.

Ice thought about Limoncello's answer, he wondered if Limoncello would mind if he joined him on his adventures. 'I don't know if Limoncello would call them adventures.' He thought. He jumped a bit once Limoncello asked him the question. "Nah, I might head to the Twoleg place. Find something to do, I have a few friends I could check up on. I might just wander as well." He said in a monotone voice. He was still somewhat lost in thought.

He had an old flame near the twoleg place, he could go see them. He also could see if his friend Sprocket was nearby. He was torn between asking Limoncello to stay with him or wander to the Twoleg place. 'Maybe I can do both somehow.' He thought. He saw an open between the many trees in the pine forest. "Hey we are here." he said and stepped into the moor. It was much more windy here then in the forest. He didn't mind it but he preferred to hide from other cats, that was easier with the pines then in the moors.

MaskedBandits
January 28th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Ice thought about Limoncello's answer, he wondered if Limoncello would mind if he joined him on his adventures. 'I don't know if Limoncello would call them adventures.' He thought. He jumped a bit once Limoncello asked him the question. "Nah, I might head to the Twoleg place. Find something to do, I have a few friends I could check up on. I might just wander as well." He said in a monotone voice. He was still somewhat lost in thought.

He had an old flame near the twoleg place, he could go see them. He also could see if his friend Sprocket was nearby. He was torn between asking Limoncello to stay with him or wander to the Twoleg place. 'Maybe I can do both somehow.' He thought. He saw an open between the many trees in the pine forest. "Hey we are here." he said and stepped into the moor. It was much more windy here then in the forest. He didn't mind it but he preferred to hide from other cats, that was easier with the pines then in the moors.

Limoncello stopped as he reached the moor. Finally. The wide expanse of grass caught his eye, and it was so much more open than the forest. It was a lot windier, yes, but he liked it that way - the wind through his fur was a comfort to the tom. And now will finally get to freely it again. Though separating with Ice was still on his mind, he let his thoughts wander to being back on the moors, his place of refuge. This should be perfect. Except... His thoughts were torn. Should he leave Ice, or continue on with him?

Limoncello took a tender step forward. Instantly he was caught in the wind, his golden fur rippling in the invisible waves. He could see Ice was much more fond of the pines and oaks, though it wasn't too noticeable. He prefers trees, and I like the open expanses. How could we keep up our journey together if we're going in two different directions? He didn't say such a thing aloud, but it crossed his mind nonetheless. This was honestly his first friend who wasn't family, and even they mostly hated him. Parting with the black cat wouldn't be easy, but at the same time... "Twolegplace, huh? You got family there or something?"

MaskedBandits
January 31st, 2017, 07:53 PM
Limoncello stopped as he reached the moor. Finally. The wide expanse of grass caught his eye, and it was so much more open than the forest. It was a lot windier, yes, but he liked it that way - the wind through his fur was a comfort to the tom. And now will finally get to freely it again. Though separating with Ice was still on his mind, he let his thoughts wander to being back on the moors, his place of refuge. This should be perfect. Except... His thoughts were torn. Should he leave Ice, or continue on with him?

Limoncello took a tender step forward. Instantly he was caught in the wind, his golden fur rippling in the invisible waves. He could see Ice was much more fond of the pines and oaks, though it wasn't too noticeable. He prefers trees, and I like the open expanses. How could we keep up our journey together if we're going in two different directions? He didn't say such a thing aloud, but it crossed his mind nonetheless. This was honestly his first friend who wasn't family, and even they mostly hated him. Parting with the black cat wouldn't be easy, but at the same time... "Twolegplace, huh? You got family there or something?"

( Lost Illusion )

BluBunnie
January 31st, 2017, 08:30 PM

(Ahhh I am so sorry I swear I replied but what I think happened was I was in the middle of replying and my computer crashed or something)

Ice closed his eyes as he felt the breeze against his dark pelt. He hadn't felt wind this strong in a while, he kinda liked it. It was a change of scenery and smells. 'Maybe I can change the fact that I travel alone as well.' He thought and glanced at Limoncello. He really enjoyed traveling with the tom and didn't want to part ways just yet. He was torn between staying and visiting the Twoleg place.

"Yeah... Well a friend who is like family and an old flame of mine I owe a visit to." He said quietly. He faced the tom as his tail twitched. "So.. I am not sure how you feel but I enjoyed traveling with you and I don't want to separate ways just yet so maybe... You could escort me to the Twoleg place. I am in no rush and besides I have never given the moor a chance so maybe it is time I did." He said in a kind voice. He was glad he had a friend, 'friend?' He thought and shook the thought away.

MaskedBandits
February 1st, 2017, 07:01 AM
(Ahhh I am so sorry I swear I replied but what I think happened was I was in the middle of replying and my computer crashed or something)

Ice closed his eyes as he felt the breeze against his dark pelt. He hadn't felt wind this strong in a while, he kinda liked it. It was a change of scenery and smells. 'Maybe I can change the fact that I travel alone as well.' He thought and glanced at Limoncello. He really enjoyed traveling with the tom and didn't want to part ways just yet. He was torn between staying and visiting the Twoleg place.

"Yeah... Well a friend who is like family and an old flame of mine I owe a visit to." He said quietly. He faced the tom as his tail twitched. "So.. I am not sure how you feel but I enjoyed traveling with you and I don't want to separate ways just yet so maybe... You could escort me to the Twoleg place. I am in no rush and besides I have never given the moor a chance so maybe it is time I did." He said in a kind voice. He was glad he had a friend, 'friend?' He thought and shook the thought away.

Limoncello at first just stated at Ice. Hold on, wait a minute - this cat wants to travel with me? Every other cat he'd met had run away, tried to fight him, or - if they were a she-cat - fallen for him. He had never truly had a friend, but now that the subject had come up...I bet the Twolegplace can't be far. One last adventure with him can't hurt. Despite his morals, the tom found he wanted to stay with Ice. He could use a companion, and two cats were always better then one. "Well..." He looked his friend right in the eye, the smallest of smiles creeping up his face. "I'm sure this Twolegplace isn't far." And even if it is, I'm still going!

Limoncello felt one last breeze ripple through his golden coloured coat before he set off. He had no clue where he was going, so he let Ice lead the way. Honestly speaking, he was a bit excited that they got to travel together one more time; and who knows, maybe they'd meet again in the future. Just cause we part now doesn't mean we're saying goodbye forever. He paused midstep, waiting for his friend to take the lead. "So how far away is Twolegplace, anyway?" He'd never actually been to the home of a kittypet, or seen a Twolegplace rogue allyway, so this would be a great experience for him. And it means he and I can stay together longer.

(Well that's not good if your computer crashed :()

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 08:22 AM
Limoncello at first just stated at Ice. Hold on, wait a minute - this cat wants to travel with me? Every other cat he'd met had run away, tried to fight him, or - if they were a she-cat - fallen for him. He had never truly had a friend, but now that the subject had come up...I bet the Twolegplace can't be far. One last adventure with him can't hurt. Despite his morals, the tom found he wanted to stay with Ice. He could use a companion, and two cats were always better then one. "Well..." He looked his friend right in the eye, the smallest of smiles creeping up his face. "I'm sure this Twolegplace isn't far." And even if it is, I'm still going!

Limoncello felt one last breeze ripple through his golden coloured coat before he set off. He had no clue where he was going, so he let Ice lead the way. Honestly speaking, he was a bit excited that they got to travel together one more time; and who knows, maybe they'd meet again in the future. Just cause we part now doesn't mean we're saying goodbye forever. He paused midstep, waiting for his friend to take the lead. "So how far away is Twolegplace, anyway?" He'd never actually been to the home of a kittypet, or seen a Twolegplace rogue allyway, so this would be a great experience for him. And it means he and I can stay together longer.

(Well that's not good if your computer crashed :()

Ice had a big smile of his face when Limoncello accepted his offer. The Twoleg place was pretty far but it should take a little bit less then a moon to get there. Depending on how quickly the toms were traveling. Ice wanted to explore the moor a bit, he had never spent more then two seconds in the moor and wanted to see more. He started to lead the way with his head held high, he didn't mind the wind through fur. 'It feels good!' He thought before glancing at Limoncello to make sure he was following.

"It should only take less then a moon to get there, depending on how fast we wanna get there. If you don't mind, I wanna take my time. I haven't been in the moor a lot and I want to explore it a bit more." He said. He wasn't sure how much there was to explore, considering there might be a clan here. "Is there a Clan in this territory?" He asked.

(Yeah, it has been freaking out lately so I have been using my mobile mostly)

MaskedBandits
February 1st, 2017, 04:40 PM
Ice had a big smile of his face when Limoncello accepted his offer. The Twoleg place was pretty far but it should take a little bit less then a moon to get there. Depending on how quickly the toms were traveling. Ice wanted to explore the moor a bit, he had never spent more then two seconds in the moor and wanted to see more. He started to lead the way with his head held high, he didn't mind the wind through fur. 'It feels good!' He thought before glancing at Limoncello to make sure he was following.

"It should only take less then a moon to get there, depending on how fast we wanna get there. If you don't mind, I wanna take my time. I haven't been in the moor a lot and I want to explore it a bit more." He said. He wasn't sure how much there was to explore, considering there might be a clan here. "Is there a Clan in this territory?" He asked.

(Yeah, it has been freaking out lately so I have been using my mobile mostly)

(:( All I have is my mobile, and it's not too bad, but a computer would definitely be better :wut:)

A little less than a moon, huh? I can work with that. Limoncello knew the experience would be a great one if Ice was around, and was looking forward to getting to know the tom better. Sure, they were friends, but they didn't know everything yet. I can find out about his family, his life - all kinds of things. And know guess that means he deserves to know about me, too. He was quite terrible at talking about his personal affairs, but hoped he could get rid of that by talking - like, holding meaningful conversations - with the black tom cat. He followed him, the wind in his fur feeling nice. This will definitely be fun.

Limoncello let Ice lead, though wasn't more than a step behind at all times. He regarded him as an equal, and though he usually wanted to lead, knew he'd have to give that up at times. Isn't that what this friendship stuff is about, anyway? The golden tom wasn't too sure, but since this was his only knowledge, went with it. "So, this friend of yours... Are they this Sprocket you spoke of earlier? The one who showed you the den?" It was a wild guess, but he went for it anyhow. He felt the need to strike up conversation; if they were going to spend a moon together, conversation was a great way to keep the mood lively.

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 04:59 PM
(:( All I have is my mobile, and it's not too bad, but a computer would definitely be better :wut:)

A little less than a moon, huh? I can work with that. Limoncello knew the experience would be a great one if Ice was around, and was looking forward to getting to know the tom better. Sure, they were friends, but they didn't know everything yet. I can find out about his family, his life - all kinds of things. And know guess that means he deserves to know about me, too. He was quite terrible at talking about his personal affairs, but hoped he could get rid of that by talking - like, holding meaningful conversations - with the black tom cat. He followed him, the wind in his fur feeling nice. This will definitely be fun.

Limoncello let Ice lead, though wasn't more than a step behind at all times. He regarded him as an equal, and though he usually wanted to lead, knew he'd have to give that up at times. Isn't that what this friendship stuff is about, anyway? The golden tom wasn't too sure, but since this was his only knowledge, went with it. "So, this friend of yours... Are they this Sprocket you spoke of earlier? The one who showed you the den?" It was a wild guess, but he went for it anyhow. He felt the need to strike up conversation; if they were going to spend a moon together, conversation was a great way to keep the mood lively.

Ice's blue orbs scanned the moors silently while Limoncello walked next to him. He figured Limoncello was thinking so he didn't want to interrupt. 'Maybe once I get to the Twoleg place, I can find Sprocket and he can travel with me to meet Limoncello.' He thought then shook his head. Going to the Twoleg would take a while and he wasn't sure if Sprocket was still there, he was planning too far ahead. His ears perked suddenly, he seemed like the noises around the moor were much louder in the moor rather then in the forest. He jumped a bit when Limoncello asked him the question.

He took a few moments to respond, his heart was still racing in his chest. 'I am such a mouse brain.' He kicked himself mentally. "Oh, yeah. Sprocket is pretty much the only friend I got, well other then you. If you consider us to be friends.." He said with a light German accent. He consider Limoncello a friend by now, maybe not a close friend but they would get there in time. His short, black pelt started to get ruffled in all the wind but he could always fix that later. He raised his muzzle to the air, trying to take in all the scents of the moor.

MaskedBandits
February 1st, 2017, 09:18 PM
Ice's blue orbs scanned the moors silently while Limoncello walked next to him. He figured Limoncello was thinking so he didn't want to interrupt. 'Maybe once I get to the Twoleg place, I can find Sprocket and he can travel with me to meet Limoncello.' He thought then shook his head. Going to the Twoleg would take a while and he wasn't sure if Sprocket was still there, he was planning too far ahead. His ears perked suddenly, he seemed like the noises around the moor were much louder in the moor rather then in the forest. He jumped a bit when Limoncello asked him the question.

He took a few moments to respond, his heart was still racing in his chest. 'I am such a mouse brain.' He kicked himself mentally. "Oh, yeah. Sprocket is pretty much the only friend I got, well other then you. If you consider us to be friends.." He said with a light German accent. He consider Limoncello a friend by now, maybe not a close friend but they would get there in time. His short, black pelt started to get ruffled in all the wind but he could always fix that later. He raised his muzzle to the air, trying to take in all the scents of the moor.

It took a moment for him to respond, though he didn't know why. "I guess the term companions is not strong enough, nor comrades or buddies, so friends it is." In his mind, Limoncello had considered Ice as a friend, but saying it out loud was a big deal. He wasn't friends with anyone, so such a topic had never come up before. But it does suit us more than any other word, and it is true. As he padded along, he found he was more comfortable talking to Ice than others cats he'd met, and was actually pretty glad. He usually had no one to talk to, and now that had finally changed.

The moor had fewer scents than the forests, and Limoncello liked it better this way. All the tree-like scents had made his head spin, and though it was obvious his friend liked it, he could see Ice was getting used to the moor environment. That's probably our only difference. Other than that, we're like the sane cat! The wind through his fur was a comfort, and didn't care that it made his pelt tangled and ruffled. Who cares what a cat looks like? Sometimes the smallest cat is the greatest fighter. His golden eyes glanced around as he went forward, and he enjoyed the feeling of the short grass on his paws. Even though he didn't have a home, the moor was his closest reference.

"And in response to your earlier question, I believe there may be a clan here, though if we can't scent them, they can't scent us." Limoncello was aware that these Clans seemed to be everywhere, and since he didn't like them, knew they didn't like him. They didn't like anyone, really, who wasn't in their clan, and everyone seemed to fight a lot. I honestly wouldn't mind the fights, but they follow a leader that makes all the decisions for them. It's stupid, really. But he shook the thought from his mind, instead focusing on other things, such as the endless blue sky ahead of them; so many possibilities, so many opportunities...

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 09:39 PM
It took a moment for him to respond, though he didn't know why. "I guess the term companions is not strong enough, nor comrades or buddies, so friends it is." In his mind, Limoncello had considered Ice as a friend, but saying it out loud was a big deal. He wasn't friends with anyone, so such a topic had never come up before. But it does suit us more than any other word, and it is true. As he padded along, he found he was more comfortable talking to Ice than others cats he'd met, and was actually pretty glad. He usually had no one to talk to, and now that had finally changed.

The moor had fewer scents than the forests, and Limoncello liked it better this way. All the tree-like scents had made his head spin, and though it was obvious his friend liked it, he could see Ice was getting used to the moor environment. That's probably our only difference. Other than that, we're like the sane cat! The wind through his fur was a comfort, and didn't care that it made his pelt tangled and ruffled. Who cares what a cat looks like? Sometimes the smallest cat is the greatest fighter. His golden eyes glanced around as he went forward, and he enjoyed the feeling of the short grass on his paws. Even though he didn't have a home, the moor was his closest reference.

"And in response to your earlier question, I believe there may be a clan here, though if we can't scent them, they can't scent us." Limoncello was aware that these Clans seemed to be everywhere, and since he didn't like them, knew they didn't like him. They didn't like anyone, really, who wasn't in their clan, and everyone seemed to fight a lot. I honestly wouldn't mind the fights, but they follow a leader that makes all the decisions for them. It's stupid, really. But he shook the thought from his mind, instead focusing on other things, such as the endless blue sky ahead of them; so many possibilities, so many opportunities...

Ice smirked a bit as Limoncello decided out loud that him and Limoncello were friends. Ice liked the fact he didn't smell just pine trees in the moor, it was a nice change. His heart still belonged with the pine trees but it was nice to be out of there, for now. He was in the pine forest he felt like he was stuck and couldn't leave, even though he loves the pines he just needed a change of scenery. He was kinda glad that him and Limoncello ran into each other, it seemed like both of them needed some good change in their lives.

"Oh, that's good. I hate the clan cats.." He mumbled mostly to himself. They were very closed minded and mouse brained cats, Ice could never take orders from a leader. He prefers to do his own thing and be able to travel the world around him. He lifted his nose into the air, it was chilly. 'Still leaf-bare' He thought. He swore he could smell snow in the air but shook it off, it couldn't snow again. It was almost as cold as it was the day of the snow storm but it wasn't too cloudy. He shrugged to himself and shook his pelt, making it more ruffled. He laughed at the thought of how he must've looked. He didn't mind how he looked to other cats but when his pelt got ruffled, it made him look like he was a fluffy kit again. He laughed again at the thought and glanced at Limoncello. 'He must thing I am crazy, laughing to myself!'

MaskedBandits
February 3rd, 2017, 07:18 AM
Ice smirked a bit as Limoncello decided out loud that him and Limoncello were friends. Ice liked the fact he didn't smell just pine trees in the moor, it was a nice change. His heart still belonged with the pine trees but it was nice to be out of there, for now. He was in the pine forest he felt like he was stuck and couldn't leave, even though he loves the pines he just needed a change of scenery. He was kinda glad that him and Limoncello ran into each other, it seemed like both of them needed some good change in their lives.

"Oh, that's good. I hate the clan cats.." He mumbled mostly to himself. They were very closed minded and mouse brained cats, Ice could never take orders from a leader. He prefers to do his own thing and be able to travel the world around him. He lifted his nose into the air, it was chilly. 'Still leaf-bare' He thought. He swore he could smell snow in the air but shook it off, it couldn't snow again. It was almost as cold as it was the day of the snow storm but it wasn't too cloudy. He shrugged to himself and shook his pelt, making it more ruffled. He laughed at the thought of how he must've looked. He didn't mind how he looked to other cats but when his pelt got ruffled, it made him look like he was a fluffy kit again. He laughed again at the thought and glanced at Limoncello. 'He must thing I am crazy, laughing to myself!'

Limoncello continued onward, now padding more at his friend's side than behind him. He had to fluff up his fur to keep out some of the cold, hoping Ice wouldn't mind. I probably don't look the greatest right now. His fur was pretty mangled, as hunting and walking for a while had done some bad things to it, but he didn't care. He knew it would just get more knotted, especially in this kind of wind, so grooming himself was a waste of time. He could do that later; right now, they had to get to the Twolegplace.

Limoncello glanced over at his friend, a bit of curiosity gleaming in his eyes. Since he'd never been to a Twolegplace, he didn't know what would be waiting for them there. "So what's this Twolegplace like, anyway?" He knew he sounded like a mouse-brain, but he had to know. I want to he able to understand what kind of an environment we're walking into. "Is it like just a bunch of alleyways or something?"

BluBunnie
February 3rd, 2017, 08:57 AM
Limoncello continued onward, now padding more at his friend's side than behind him. He had to fluff up his fur to keep out some of the cold, hoping Ice wouldn't mind. I probably don't look the greatest right now. His fur was pretty mangled, as hunting and walking for a while had done some bad things to it, but he didn't care. He knew it would just get more knotted, especially in this kind of wind, so grooming himself was a waste of time. He could do that later; right now, they had to get to the Twolegplace.

Limoncello glanced over at his friend, a bit of curiosity gleaming in his eyes. Since he'd never been to a Twolegplace, he didn't know what would be waiting for them there. "So what's this Twolegplace like, anyway?" He knew he sounded like a mouse-brain, but he had to know. I want to he able to understand what kind of an environment we're walking into. "Is it like just a bunch of alleyways or something?"

Ice shook his fur before thinking about Limoncello's question. There was a lot to explain about the Twolegplace, he didn't want to confuse the tom with describing so many things at once. "Well... First the Twolegs have these large dens all over, they're right next to each other. Sprocket told me they're called 'houses' and yes they do have alleyways but not many. There is a lot of kittypets walking around, also dogs!" he grumbled. "Watch out for the dogs... Some Twolegs even keep birds in their dens! There isn't much grass there, most of it is behind the Twolegs den. There is also these 'borders' in between their dens. Sprocket said those are called 'fences'... I don't understand Twolegs.." he mumbled.

"I hope I am not overwhelming you, it is a lot to take it. I only understand them more because of Sprocket. Oh! There is also a hard rocky path in the middle of the dens, these loud monsters drive across it. It gets super hot when it is warm.." He said. He remembered when he first stepped on the path and practically burnt his paws.

MaskedBandits
February 3rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
Ice shook his fur before thinking about Limoncello's question. There was a lot to explain about the Twolegplace, he didn't want to confuse the tom with describing so many things at once. "Well... First the Twolegs have these large dens all over, they're right next to each other. Sprocket told me they're called 'houses' and yes they do have alleyways but not many. There is a lot of kittypets walking around, also dogs!" he grumbled. "Watch out for the dogs... Some Twolegs even keep birds in their dens! There isn't much grass there, most of it is behind the Twolegs den. There is also these 'borders' in between their dens. Sprocket said those are called 'fences'... I don't understand Twolegs.." he mumbled.

"I hope I am not overwhelming you, it is a lot to take it. I only understand them more because of Sprocket. Oh! There is also a hard rocky path in the middle of the dens, these loud monsters drive across it. It gets super hot when it is warm.." He said. He remembered when he first stepped on the path and practically burnt his paws.

Limoncello nodded his head, doing his best to take in all the info. Most of it made sense, though he couldn't understand the reasoning behind it. Fences? What kind of word is that? And houses? What on earth? There were many other things that were confusing to him, but he didn't say so. Instead, he tried imagining the Twolegplace, and what it was like. So there's a bunch of dens, all right next to each other, separated by 'fences'. And then there's dogs, birds, and domestic felines, as well as rocky paths that burn your paws. It wasn't a pretty picture, but at least he had some image.

Limoncello lifted his nose, scenting the air around them. The scent of WindClan was growing stronger with each step, and he narrowed his eyes in frustration. Great. The last thing we need is some snooty Clans cats coming and ruining our journey! "We may want to hurry through this territory," He murmured to no one in particular. "We don't need WindClan cats attacking us now." The breeze hit him in the face gently, but it bore the smells of rabbit and cats. I wasn't planning on unsheathing my claws, but if need be...

BluBunnie
February 4th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Limoncello nodded his head, doing his best to take in all the info. Most of it made sense, though he couldn't understand the reasoning behind it. Fences? What kind of word is that? And houses? What on earth? There were many other things that were confusing to him, but he didn't say so. Instead, he tried imagining the Twolegplace, and what it was like. So there's a bunch of dens, all right next to each other, separated by 'fences'. And then there's dogs, birds, and domestic felines, as well as rocky paths that burn your paws. It wasn't a pretty picture, but at least he had some image.

Limoncello lifted his nose, scenting the air around them. The scent of WindClan was growing stronger with each step, and he narrowed his eyes in frustration. Great. The last thing we need is some snooty Clans cats coming and ruining our journey! "We may want to hurry through this territory," He murmured to no one in particular. "We don't need WindClan cats attacking us now." The breeze hit him in the face gently, but it bore the smells of rabbit and cats. I wasn't planning on unsheathing my claws, but if need be...

Ice's pelt bristled at the thought of running into Clan cats. Ice nodded and quickened his pace. The last thing he wanted was for him and Limoncello to run into Clan cats. Of they were anything like Shadowclan they would have more then two cats on patrol. "Lets hopewe don't run into thrm."

MaskedBandits
February 4th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Ice's pelt bristled at the thought of running into Clan cats. Ice nodded and quickened his pace. The last thing he wanted was for him and Limoncello to run into Clan cats. Of they were anything like Shadowclan they would have more then two cats on patrol. "Lets hopewe don't run into thrm."

Limoncello gave a nod, agreeing with Ice. We don't need to be fighting two on one. He began to move faster as well, doing his best to keep up with his friend. I know he wants to take his time, but in Clan territory, it's best we move as fast as possible. He'd had interactions with multiple Clans, none of them positive. They'd all ended in a arguements or fights, and although a skirmish wasn't his least favorite activity, he knew what those cats could do. They fight like kits, yes, but they still can cause a scratch or two.

Though they'd hardly been traveling for a heartbeat, one look at the sky told Limoncello that might wasn't too far off. Getting to the moor hadn't taken long, but it'd been about sunhigh then, and the late afternoon sun was what was beating down now. We could travel through the night, but I personally wouldn't prefer to. I need my rest. Besides, going an a trip in the middle of night couldn't possibly end well; either one of them could get hurt, or lose their way, or some other bad thing would make its presence known. And I'm not willing to risk it.

MaskedBandits
February 12th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Limoncello gave a nod, agreeing with Ice. We don't need to be fighting two on one. He began to move faster as well, doing his best to keep up with his friend. I know he wants to take his time, but in Clan territory, it's best we move as fast as possible. He'd had interactions with multiple Clans, none of them positive. They'd all ended in a arguements or fights, and although a skirmish wasn't his least favorite activity, he knew what those cats could do. They fight like kits, yes, but they still can cause a scratch or two.

Though they'd hardly been traveling for a heartbeat, one look at the sky told Limoncello that might wasn't too far off. Getting to the moor hadn't taken long, but it'd been about sunhigh then, and the late afternoon sun was what was beating down now. We could travel through the night, but I personally wouldn't prefer to. I need my rest. Besides, going an a trip in the middle of night couldn't possibly end well; either one of them could get hurt, or lose their way, or some other bad thing would make its presence known. And I'm not willing to risk it.

( Lost Illusion )

BluBunnie
February 12th, 2017, 04:19 PM

Ice kept his ears perked as he walked through the Clans territory. He was listening for the smallest sound, he wanted to be prepared if the Clan cats were nearby. Ice didn't focus in the sky as he padded through the moor. He was more focused on keeping his senses alert for any clan cats. He wanted to take his time to see the moor but getting out of this territory was more important.

MaskedBandits
February 13th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Ice kept his ears perked as he walked through the Clans territory. He was listening for the smallest sound, he wanted to be prepared if the Clan cats were nearby. Ice didn't focus in the sky as he padded through the moor. He was more focused on keeping his senses alert for any clan cats. He wanted to take his time to see the moor but getting out of this territory was more important.

As far as Limoncello was concerned, the Clan cats weren't too big a threat - they'd rather chase someone away than actually kill them - though they did have good fighting skills. His many skirmishes had proved this, and although they fough like kits, they still had claws. A run-in with them isn't at the top of my to-do list, and I'd like to keep it that way. He brought himself back down to earth, perking his ears higher and opening his mouth slightly, making his senses more alert. The scents of WindClan were slightly stake, but he was taking no heed.

(Sorry it's short; writer's block)

BluBunnie
February 13th, 2017, 09:34 AM
As far as Limoncello was concerned, the Clan cats weren't too big a threat - they'd rather chase someone away than actually kill them - though they did have good fighting skills. His many skirmishes had proved this, and although they fough like kits, they still had claws. A run-in with them isn't at the top of my to-do list, and I'd like to keep it that way. He brought himself back down to earth, perking his ears higher and opening his mouth slightly, making his senses more alert. The scents of WindClan were slightly stake, but he was taking no heed.

(Sorry it's short; writer's block)

(Same here)

Ice glanced at Limoncello, he wasn't concerned that they couldn't fight a couple of clan cats and he didn't mind fighting but Ice wasn't really in the mood to run into some mouse-brained Clan cats. Most the time they just shout insults and try to act all high and mighty. Even the thought of listening to them made a small headache form in Ice's head. He grumbled to himself and continued his pace.

MaskedBandits
February 14th, 2017, 07:51 PM
(Same here)

Ice glanced at Limoncello, he wasn't concerned that they couldn't fight a couple of clan cats and he didn't mind fighting but Ice wasn't really in the mood to run into some mouse-brained Clan cats. Most the time they just shout insults and try to act all high and mighty. Even the thought of listening to them made a small headache form in Ice's head. He grumbled to himself and continued his pace.

Despite Ice's earlier wish, Limoncello had picked up the pace, going at more of a jogging speed now. If they continued at that rate, they could be out of Clan territory soon. Which, considering the circumstances, would be really great. The short grass waved gently around his paws as the late afternoon breeze disturbed their rest, but it just felt good to him. Being back on the moor was reward enough, as he'd had some great memories made there. And now I'm about to make some more, here with Ice - my friend.

Limoncello didn't like the sudden quietness between himself and his friend. Though conversation wasn't his strong suit, he made an attempt to strike up one. "So, you have family?" It was pretty random, yes, but it was the first thing that came to mind. I hope it's not too personal. He himself didn't prefer to talk about his family and such, and since he and Ice seemed to be so similar, he was beginning to have second thoughts on the whole conversation thing. The one thing I'm terrible at I try to do. So smart, Limoncello.

BluBunnie
February 15th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Despite Ice's earlier wish, Limoncello had picked up the pace, going at more of a jogging speed now. If they continued at that rate, they could be out of Clan territory soon. Which, considering the circumstances, would be really great. The short grass waved gently around his paws as the late afternoon breeze disturbed their rest, but it just felt good to him. Being back on the moor was reward enough, as he'd had some great memories made there. And now I'm about to make some more, here with Ice - my friend.

Limoncello didn't like the sudden quietness between himself and his friend. Though conversation wasn't his strong suit, he made an attempt to strike up one. "So, you have family?" It was pretty random, yes, but it was the first thing that came to mind. I hope it's not too personal. He himself didn't prefer to talk about his family and such, and since he and Ice seemed to be so similar, he was beginning to have second thoughts on the whole conversation thing. The one thing I'm terrible at I try to do. So smart, Limoncello.

Ice noticed Limoncello moving into a jog and followed in suit. He wanted to get out of this territory as soon possible. Ice was surprised by Limoncello's question. He didn't mind it but cats didn't usually ask about his family. He didn't like to talk about it much, but seeing as him and Limoncello were so alike, he didn't think the fellow tom would mind if Ice didn't talk a bunch about his family. 'He is probably trying to create conversation.' he thought. He wasn't that good at talking, he was used to just being by himself most of the time that he didn't think about talking.

"Well, my father left my mother when he found out she was pregnant with my siblings and I. My mom left us as soon as we were all able to take care of ourselves. I am not sure where either of my parents are. My brother and sister both left to join the Clans and I haven't seen them since they left." He said. He liked keeping it short and sweet, "Is it alright if I ask if you have any family?" He said. Although Ice didn't mind talking to Limoncello about his family he wasn't sure if the tom felt the same. He didn't mind if Limoncello didn't want to talk, he understood.

MaskedBandits
February 15th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Ice noticed Limoncello moving into a jog and followed in suit. He wanted to get out of this territory as soon possible. Ice was surprised by Limoncello's question. He didn't mind it but cats didn't usually ask about his family. He didn't like to talk about it much, but seeing as him and Limoncello were so alike, he didn't think the fellow tom would mind if Ice didn't talk a bunch about his family. 'He is probably trying to create conversation.' he thought. He wasn't that good at talking, he was used to just being by himself most of the time that he didn't think about talking.

"Well, my father left my mother when he found out she was pregnant with my siblings and I. My mom left us as soon as we were all able to take care of ourselves. I am not sure where either of my parents are. My brother and sister both left to join the Clans and I haven't seen them since they left." He said. He liked keeping it short and sweet, "Is it alright if I ask if you have any family?" He said. Although Ice didn't mind talking to Limoncello about his family he wasn't sure if the tom felt the same. He didn't mind if Limoncello didn't want to talk, he understood.

Limoncello didn't reply immediately. He hadn't expected his question to be turned back on him, but knew he should probably answer. "Our stories are similar." He didn't look Ice in the eye, instead focusing on the path in front of them. "I don't remember much of my childhood; I think my parents abandoned me as soon as I was old enough to survive on my own, and if I have siblings, I don't remember them." Even if he tried, the yellow tom couldn't remember anything about his family, though it wasn't of his concern. Family weakens a cat, and prevents them from truly bring who they're supposed to be.

(Writer's block :wut:)

BluBunnie
February 16th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Limoncello didn't reply immediately. He hadn't expected his question to be turned back on him, but knew he should probably answer. "Our stories are similar." He didn't look Ice in the eye, instead focusing on the path in front of them. "I don't remember much of my childhood; I think my parents abandoned me as soon as I was old enough to survive on my own, and if I have siblings, I don't remember them." Even if he tried, the yellow tom couldn't remember anything about his family, though it wasn't of his concern. Family weakens a cat, and prevents them from truly bring who they're supposed to be.

(Writer's block :wut:)

Ice nodded, he wished he didn't remember his family. Being abandoned hurt him a lot as a kit but it didn't affect him at all now. He does have a soft spot for younger cats who were abandoned, which is probably why he took Sprocket under his wing. He wasn't abandoned by a cat family but he saw how much it hurt Sprocket when his Twolegs abused him. "Well, you're lucky. I would give anything to forget my family." He said. He wanted to move the conversation to something more light. He thought for a few moments before finally figuring out a question to ask. "So, do you run into other cats on your travels?" He asked.

MaskedBandits
February 17th, 2017, 06:50 AM
Ice nodded, he wished he didn't remember his family. Being abandoned hurt him a lot as a kit but it didn't affect him at all now. He does have a soft spot for younger cats who were abandoned, which is probably why he took Sprocket under his wing. He wasn't abandoned by a cat family but he saw how much it hurt Sprocket when his Twolegs abused him. "Well, you're lucky. I would give anything to forget my family." He said. He wanted to move the conversation to something more light. He thought for a few moments before finally figuring out a question to ask. "So, do you run into other cats on your travels?" He asked.

You're lucky. I would give anything to forget my family. Ice's words rang in Limoncello's ears, causing him to really think about them. Am I really so lucky as to not know who my parents are? But he tossed that aside as his friend asked a new question. "Do I meet cats? Oh, you don't know the kinds of cats I've met!" He'd traveled to many, many places, all with different kinds of cats. "I've seen short and small cats and big and tall cats. Cats with long fur and with fur so short you can hardly see it. I've met nice, gullible cats and mean, aggressive ones. You say it, I've met it." Most of his run-ins had been with hostile felines, screeching at him to get away from their territory or prey or something, but he'd met his fair share of nice, easy going cats within his time. Most of them were she cats, but the gender doesn't really matter...

The thoughts of his journeys didn't always bring happy memories, though. In fact, it reminded Limoncello of his most recent argument with an arrogant cat that past moon. He was just... selfish. That piece of prey was mine, and he stole it. It was only right that he repaid me, but no! Apparently I don't have the right to do such things! To keep his thoughts from getting out of control, he pushed his reminiscing to the back of his mind, instead keeping the conversation alive. "What about you? Do you see cats other than Clan ones?" He personally couldn't understand why they cared so much about their imaginary borders - didn't they know scents wouldn't keep other cats out? They're just rabbit-brains. And probably very ugly too.

BluBunnie
February 17th, 2017, 09:08 AM
You're lucky. I would give anything to forget my family. Ice's words rang in Limoncello's ears, causing him to really think about them. Am I really so lucky as to not know who my parents are? But he tossed that aside as his friend asked a new question. "Do I meet cats? Oh, you don't know the kinds of cats I've met!" He'd traveled to many, many places, all with different kinds of cats. "I've seen short and small cats and big and tall cats. Cats with long fur and with fur so short you can hardly see it. I've met nice, gullible cats and mean, aggressive ones. You say it, I've met it." Most of his run-ins had been with hostile felines, screeching at him to get away from their territory or prey or something, but he'd met his fair share of nice, easy going cats within his time. Most of them were she cats, but the gender doesn't really matter...

The thoughts of his journeys didn't always bring happy memories, though. In fact, it reminded Limoncello of his most recent argument with an arrogant cat that past moon. He was just... selfish. That piece of prey was mine, and he stole it. It was only right that he repaid me, but no! Apparently I don't have the right to do such things! To keep his thoughts from getting out of control, he pushed his reminiscing to the back of his mind, instead keeping the conversation alive. "What about you? Do you see cats other than Clan ones?" He personally couldn't understand why they cared so much about their imaginary borders - didn't they know scents wouldn't keep other cats out? They're just rabbit-brains. And probably very ugly too.

Ice perked his ears as he listened to Limoncello, he was surprised that the other tom had met so cats. Ice looked at the sky as he thought about Limoncello's question. "I don't travel as much but many cats have run into me while I stayed in one territory. Most of them were just trying to steal food from me, so I just ran them out of my territory instead of talking. I mostly run into males, which is fine by me, I don't like she cats." He said. "I haven't meet as many cats as you, but I probably have meet more kittypets then you." He laughed.

MaskedBandits
February 19th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Ice perked his ears as he listened to Limoncello, he was surprised that the other tom had met so cats. Ice looked at the sky as he thought about Limoncello's question. "I don't travel as much but many cats have run into me while I stayed in one territory. Most of them were just trying to steal food from me, so I just ran them out of my territory instead of talking. I mostly run into males, which is fine by me, I don't like she cats." He said. "I haven't meet as many cats as you, but I probably have meet more kittypets then you." He laughed.

Limoncello gave a nod, as what he'd said made sense. Since he lives closer to the Twolegplace, he's seen more kittypets than me. Although... He'd often used the name as an insult, but had never really understood what a kittypet was. Based on the name, it couldn't be something good, but he still did it know exactly what they were. "Hey..." He paused, wondering how to phrase his question without seeming like a rabbit-brain. "So... is a kittypet like a dirty alley cat or something? And why are they called kittypets?" All the questions tumbled around in his mind, but he was careful what to ask. I can't seem like a rabbit-brain now!

BluBunnie
February 20th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Limoncello gave a nod, as what he'd said made sense. Since he lives closer to the Twolegplace, he's seen more kittypets than me. Although... He'd often used the name as an insult, but had never really understood what a kittypet was. Based on the name, it couldn't be something good, but he still did it know exactly what they were. "Hey..." He paused, wondering how to phrase his question without seeming like a rabbit-brain. "So... is a kittypet like a dirty alley cat or something? And why are they called kittypets?" All the questions tumbled around in his mind, but he was careful what to ask. I can't seem like a rabbit-brain now!

Ice was surprised by the question, he had never met a cat who didn't know what Kittypets were. 'Then again, Limoncello has never been to the Twoleg place, so why would he know?' He thought. "Well, no. Kittypets are actually cats who live with the Twolegs. The Twolegs feed them and groom them. Kittypets live in the Twolegs giant den." He said. "Most of them are really annoying, they think they're better then us since we have to hunt for our own food. They're usually really fat and never leave their Twoleg dens. Some want to explore and tend to leave their Twolegs to join the Clans. I've only met a couple of Kittypets turned loners." He finished. Kittypets were the only thing he thought that was more annoying than the mouse brained Clan cats.

MaskedBandits
February 20th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Ice was surprised by the question, he had never met a cat who didn't know what Kittypets were. 'Then again, Limoncello has never been to the Twoleg place, so why would he know?' He thought. "Well, no. Kittypets are actually cats who live with the Twolegs. The Twolegs feed them and groom them. Kittypets live in the Twolegs giant den." He said. "Most of them are really annoying, they think they're better then us since we have to hunt for our own food. They're usually really fat and never leave their Twoleg dens. Some want to explore and tend to leave their Twolegs to join the Clans. I've only met a couple of Kittypets turned loners." He finished. Kittypets were the only thing he thought that was more annoying than the mouse brained Clan cats.

Ew. Limoncello practically shuddered as Ice said they lived with the Twolegs. He hated Twolegs just as much as he hated Clan cats, and now that he knew cats lived with them, he was sure he hated kittypets too. How can they stand it? Letting Twolegs touch them all day, running their hairless pass through their fur? Feeeding them things I can only imagine? Wow, these guys are really dumb. His opinions on them took a downfall; dirty alley cats were ok, but this was just plain disgusting. "That's... That's beyond words terrible." He gave his head a shake, trying to clear the image of cats and Twolegs together from his mind.

"I mean, that's just disgusting. Having a Twoleg by your side all the time? Gross. And what do they actually eat? Twoleg food? Even grosser. And they mock us for eating real food? These guys are beyond insane." Limoncello couldn't even begin to describe how much he hated kittypets, so he didn't even try. He was glad that some of them had giving up their old life to become real cats, but still couldn't understand how they could grin and bear it, living with the hairless creatures. If I lived with Twolegs, they'd have so many scratches and lost so much blood they'd have to let me go! I wonder why kittypets don't do the same...

BluBunnie
February 21st, 2017, 08:31 AM
Ew. Limoncello practically shuddered as Ice said they lived with the Twolegs. He hated Twolegs just as much as he hated Clan cats, and now that he knew cats lived with them, he was sure he hated kittypets too. How can they stand it? Letting Twolegs touch them all day, running their hairless pass through their fur? Feeeding them things I can only imagine? Wow, these guys are really dumb. His opinions on them took a downfall; dirty alley cats were ok, but this was just plain disgusting. "That's... That's beyond words terrible." He gave his head a shake, trying to clear the image of cats and Twolegs together from his mind.

"I mean, that's just disgusting. Having a Twoleg by your side all the time? Gross. And what do they actually eat? Twoleg food? Even grosser. And they mock us for eating real food? These guys are beyond insane." Limoncello couldn't even begin to describe how much he hated kittypets, so he didn't even try. He was glad that some of them had giving up their old life to become real cats, but still couldn't understand how they could grin and bear it, living with the hairless creatures. If I lived with Twolegs, they'd have so many scratches and lost so much blood they'd have to let me go! I wonder why kittypets don't do the same...

Ice nodded and chuckled a bit. He was glad Limoncello agreed with him. Just the thought of letting a Twoleg touch him made him shiver with horror. "I think they feed them these hard brown pellets. That's what Sprocket told me, but he said they also feed them Twoleg food. Some Kittypets are allowed to roam and hunt their own food but most just get fed by the Twolegs. It's disgusting." He said and wrinkled his nose. "Sometimes Twolegs have both Kittypets and dogs! It's ridiculous! Why would you want to live with a dirty mutt and Twolegs?! Kittypets are strange.." He mumbled.

Ice sniffed the air and closed his eyes for a bit as he felt the wind around him. He had been so caught up in talking that he hadn't realized it was gently snowing and really cold. His stomach growled and he pinned his ears back. "Uhm.. Are you hungry?" He asked.

MaskedBandits
February 24th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Ice nodded and chuckled a bit. He was glad Limoncello agreed with him. Just the thought of letting a Twoleg touch him made him shiver with horror. "I think they feed them these hard brown pellets. That's what Sprocket told me, but he said they also feed them Twoleg food. Some Kittypets are allowed to roam and hunt their own food but most just get fed by the Twolegs. It's disgusting." He said and wrinkled his nose. "Sometimes Twolegs have both Kittypets and dogs! It's ridiculous! Why would you want to live with a dirty mutt and Twolegs?! Kittypets are strange.." He mumbled.

Ice sniffed the air and closed his eyes for a bit as he felt the wind around him. He had been so caught up in talking that he hadn't realized it was gently snowing and really cold. His stomach growled and he pinned his ears back. "Uhm.. Are you hungry?" He asked.

Despite the conditions and the chilly weather, Limoncello found he was slightly starving. They hadn't eaten since that morning, but he wasn't sure where they'd find food where they were. "Come to think of it, I could use a bite to eat," He murmured, narrowing his eyes in search of prey. Usually, rabbits would be swarming the moor, their bobtails visible from fox-lengths away. Now, because of the slowly falling snow and the fact that it was getting darker, he could hardly see anything. Rabbit-dung. Surely we won't starve to death out here...? But nothing was final. He turned to Ice, questions in his gaze. "You know of any food source out here? Most of the time I could easily nab a rabbit, but considering this sudden flurry..." Night was falling, and fast, and Limoncello knew they'd have to find food and shelter before the snowstorm picked up - and the stars came out.

(Gah, sorry for late reply)

BluBunnie
February 24th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Despite the conditions and the chilly weather, Limoncello found he was slightly starving. They hadn't eaten since that morning, but he wasn't sure where they'd find food where they were. "Come to think of it, I could use a bite to eat," He murmured, narrowing his eyes in search of prey. Usually, rabbits would be swarming the moor, their bobtails visible from fox-lengths away. Now, because of the slowly falling snow and the fact that it was getting darker, he could hardly see anything. Rabbit-dung. Surely we won't starve to death out here...? But nothing was final. He turned to Ice, questions in his gaze. "You know of any food source out here? Most of the time I could easily nab a rabbit, but considering this sudden flurry..." Night was falling, and fast, and Limoncello knew they'd have to find food and shelter before the snowstorm picked up - and the stars came out.

(Gah, sorry for late reply)

(Its okie dokie :3)

Ice sniffed the air and looked around before answering Limoncellos question. "Sadly, no.. I don't think we will starve but it would be nice to find a rabbit or something before the snow picked up. We also need to find shelter, it would be helpful to have fresh kill we could store somewhere. Who knows how long the snowstorm will last." He said. He was really hungry but knew he could go longer without eating, but considering a snowstorm was coming he wasn't sure how long it would be until it stopped and the two toms wouldn't be able to hunt for anything in a snowstorm. Ice grumbled to himself, "I hate leaf-bare."

He felt a chill up his spine and shivered, it was starting to get much colder and he was starting to worry about finding a shelter and food for both the toms. He sniffed the air desperately, he caught a faint scent of rabbit but he doubted it was still out considering the storm. "Should we find a shelter first and send one cat out to look for food then switch turns every few minutes or should we both stay out here and look for food and wait to look for shelter after?" He asked.

BluBunnie
March 28th, 2017, 08:00 AM
(Its okie dokie :3)

Ice sniffed the air and looked around before answering Limoncellos question. "Sadly, no.. I don't think we will starve but it would be nice to find a rabbit or something before the snow picked up. We also need to find shelter, it would be helpful to have fresh kill we could store somewhere. Who knows how long the snowstorm will last." He said. He was really hungry but knew he could go longer without eating, but considering a snowstorm was coming he wasn't sure how long it would be until it stopped and the two toms wouldn't be able to hunt for anything in a snowstorm. Ice grumbled to himself, "I hate leaf-bare."

He felt a chill up his spine and shivered, it was starting to get much colder and he was starting to worry about finding a shelter and food for both the toms. He sniffed the air desperately, he caught a faint scent of rabbit but he doubted it was still out considering the storm. "Should we find a shelter first and send one cat out to look for food then switch turns every few minutes or should we both stay out here and look for food and wait to look for shelter after?" He asked.

Bumpers
MaskedBandits