PDA

View Full Version : The Kings Garden

Starfall
April 27th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Brooklyn Trees
A chubby, chestnut brown Tom clumsily made his way down the stone steps and out into his garden. It was a crisp morning, nice enough for him to go and smell the flowers. They were his favorite thing, the red roses, white lillies, and blue Iris's, they were all beautiful, all soft. Harlequin twitched his whiskers and brushed his fur against the rose thorns, straightening his fur and itching his side, he felt like going out to adventure,go outside the garden walls. The small Tom wiggled his hind and hopped onto the fence and perched. He spotted another cat shaped shadow, her ears perked. He cocked his head to the side and wrapped his tail around his paws "Hello? Who's there?" he asked, then yawned, realizing that he was awake much earlier than usual.

Cosmo
April 27th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Brooklyn Trees
A chubby, chestnut brown Tom clumsily made his way down the stone steps and out into his garden. It was a crisp morning, nice enough for him to go and smell the flowers. They were his favorite thing, the red roses, white lillies, and blue Iris's, they were all beautiful, all soft. Harlequin twitched his whiskers and brushed his fur against the rose thorns, straightening his fur and itching his side, he felt like going out to adventure,go outside the garden walls. The small Tom wiggled his hind and hopped onto the fence and perched. He spotted another cat shaped shadow, her ears perked. He cocked his head to the side and wrapped his tail around his paws "Hello? Who's there?" he asked, then yawned, realizing that he was awake much earlier than usual.

A lithe Orange tom peered at the strange older cat, he was definitely strange to lazy for Fluffy's taste, "I'm Fluffy you?" he said jumping onto the fence.

Starfall
April 27th, 2017, 06:37 PM
A lithe Orange tom peered at the strange older cat, he was definitely strange to lazy for Fluffy's taste, "I'm Fluffy you?" he said jumping onto the fence.

Oh dear I'm sorry, I'm currently having harlequin interacting with someone else at the moment. But if love to RP with you incentive this ones finished :heartbounce:

Brooklyn Trees
April 27th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Brooklyn Trees

Watching from the cast shadow of some low growing shrubbery by the fence of the unusual two-legged creatures nests was a young black feline, which — combined with the fact that they were hidden among the foliage here — made them somewhat invisible to the feline on the nest who she had watched as he jumped up and sat there.

Upon hearing the voice asking who was there, the seven moon old feline stepped somewhat timidly from the shadows before sitting again a few faces to the side and looking up at the tom on the fence with her dark Amber eyes.

"Calypso is what I call the entity that resides within me and the form in which I reside in." She newest, tone rather serious as she spoke the words with half-closed eyes.

"What do you call own form and entity?"

Cosmo
April 28th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Oh dear I'm sorry, I'm currently having harlequin interacting with someone else at the moment. But if love to RP with you incentive this ones finished :heartbounce:
Okay.

Starfall
May 9th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Watching from the cast shadow of some low growing shrubbery by the fence of the unusual two-legged creatures nests was a young black feline, which — combined with the fact that they were hidden among the foliage here — made them somewhat invisible to the feline on the nest who she had watched as he jumped up and sat there.

Upon hearing the voice asking who was there, the seven moon old feline stepped somewhat timidly from the shadows before sitting again a few faces to the side and looking up at the tom on the fence with her dark Amber eyes.

"Calypso is what I call the entity that resides within me and the form in which I reside in." She newest, tone rather serious as she spoke the words with half-closed eyes.

"What do you call own form and entity?"

The kittypet blinked slowly and flicked his tail, the fur brushing the smooth wood fence. His brown hues flickered with confusion and curiosity as he tried to figure out what exactly the ladder had said. After he finally understood the other he smiled and hopped down, landing elegantly on the ground and walked towards the female. "Hello Calypso, most call me harlequin but you can call me king." he purred, his usual brown orbs were flickering orange a silver he stepped into the sun's rays. The way the younger female talked puzzled him, such fancy and pretentious words for such a young molly. He decided against bringing it up and instead he let out a yawn and layed himself down, a grunt slipping through his maw. "You can lay yourself down if you'd like, I promise I won't bite." he said softly, nothing but truth and sweetness dripped from his words, and he meant it, for one, he didn't really like attacking others and two, he was just too lazy to do it. He was comfortable and he had seen cats fight each other, seemed like too much work for him.

Harlequin had spotted a cat or two, they had weird names, Dayhum or Lightningpaw, what kind of up-walkers gave their cats such names? He had heard them tell stories about clans, which he found odd, no such things existed, they were crazy. Besides, who would want to leave their two legs and fight other cats? Seemed like too much work to him. Speaking of masters he turned his focus back upon his new acquaintance and cocked an eyebrow "Hey, where's your master? I'm sure they're worried about you." he stated, his tail tip twitching. Did calypso have masters? Did she have a home? Well, if she didn't he could always offer to take her in, he was positive that the master taking care of him wouldn't mind.