PDA

View Full Version : Feel Your Pain

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Soulmate Au where you can feel the pain of your soulmate, even before you meet. You can choose to take the pain of your soulmate away. Like if they’re sick or even if they just have a paper cut, you can choose to transfer the pain/sickness to yourself instead and they’ll heal. You can only do it once you meet them though, since what happens to them doesn’t happen to you, unless you transfer it to yourself.
Like above but what if the pain becomes two times or more worse. Imagine someone afraid of pain, and the other soulmate shouldering everything or maybe you can half the pain your soulmate feels if you can’t handle taking everything on your own.
Alternate version of above two points where you can also transfer your pain to your soulmate. Imagine the payback you can do.

Form
Name:
Orientation:
Soulmate:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

My form
Name: Faith
Orientation: Straight
Soulmate: Open!
Personality: Funny, awkward, intelligent, mildly depressed, mild anxiety.
Appearance: Brunette, wavy hair, blue-green eyes, tan skin, 5'3"
Other: Nah

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Name: Jesse
Soulmate: Open
Personality: Depressed, Lonely, Quiet.
Appearance: Black hair with brown eyes and black clothing with father's military dog tags.
Other: He is kinda suicidal

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 07:36 PM
(Totally not making a soulmate for Jesse)
Name: Elizabeth
Soulmate: Open(But probably Jesse shhhh)
Personality: Quiet, funny, awkward, caring, protective
Appearance: Brunette, blue eyes, tan, 5'8"
Other: Nah

:blue:
October 29th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Name: Samantha // Tyler

Orientation: Well...she doesn't really care tbh // Straight

Soulmate: Open // Faith?

Personality: TBRP // TBRP

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/2c/08/9a/2c089ae7e2bb9d271c3c2b5ddb390571.jpg // http://s8.favim.com/orig/150802/anime-boy-boy-cute-kawaii-Favim.com-3042909.jpg

Other: None // None

FlameFire25
October 29th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Name: Bella
Orientation: Pansexual (Likes you for your personality, no matter the gender)
Soulmate: Open~~~
Personality: Perky, happy-go-lucky. Will do anything for a smile on your face. Seems to be predictable, but mostly shoulders the pain without the other realizing
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/99/17/0f/99170fadba538dd626126e43726fba37.jpg
Other: JEAN IS GAYER THAN A RAINBOW

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 07:51 PM
(All accepted, want to start?)

FlameFire25
October 29th, 2016, 07:52 PM
(Sure! Where does this all take place?)

October 29th, 2016, 07:52 PM
(( I can stick around for a few minutes-but then I gtg...if we could start tomorrow, I would like that, but with me it's the majority rule tbh ))

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 07:57 PM
(It takes place within America, Mostly in one State. I was thinking Virginia for the variety of City life and Country life.) But others can be form other states and meet their soulmates online, and try to travel there etc. We can start.)
Artemis sat on the steps in front of her school, as it had just ended.
Faith stepped out of her school to be picked up by her parents.
(Faith's got all the guys xD)

FlameFire25
October 29th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Bella rushed out of school, a smile on her face. She stopped on the top step, bending over to catch her breath. She glanced behind her back, still grinning. Yelling could be heard from inside: annoyed yelling, sounding like the bullies of the school. The raven-haired girl laughed, sprinting down the steps and hiding in the shadows they cast, as they were tall steps.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 08:06 PM
(Oh there are three schools just to make it simple.)
Faith sat in her mother's car, riding home as she tapped her nails on her notebook.
Artemis stretched, taking her hair out of a messy bun and standing to walk home.

Caligo Everton
October 29th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Name: Holly
Personality: TBRPed
Appearance: Long white hair tipped with ice blue. ice blue eyes. Keeps nails a reddish black color and. Has black lipstick on most the time. Has smoky dark makeup and is kinda intimidating
Other: she is rly stubborn. She is raised in a abuseive home. Sometimes has suicidal thoughts.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 08:13 PM
(Accepted.)

Caligo Everton
October 29th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Nice)) holly walked outside gum in her mouth thinking about life when she felt a pain in her shoulder. She had gotten use to her pain cause she got it regularly. She didn't even flinch as the pain crawled up her neck. She saw a girl taking her hair out of a bun and she just watched. She started to play with her icy hair as the school bully walked by hoping she wouldn't notice her.

(Open post.)

FlameFire25
October 29th, 2016, 08:23 PM
(Everyone is straight and I'm over here like "Hey!! A little help, gays?")

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Artemis glanced at the girl with icy blue hair, she tugged at her own hair, she'd always wanted to try dying her hair but was too afraid to try it. As she glanced at the girl she took a step, tripping and falling, scraping her knees and hands as she hit the ground. Artemis cursed silently, standing she glanced around her in embarrassment, then walked home, holding her books in her arms.

October 30th, 2016, 02:00 AM
(( Not everyone Flame... ))

Sam sighed crumbling the note she had in her locker, she grabbed her bookbag and slung it over her shoulder, walking outside, she dodged most signs of human life, her shyness kicking in, like it always did, gritting her teeth as she dodged a group of girls who laughed at her the minute she came into view

Tyler carried his homework to his bag, though it was already done-he had finished it during free period, he grabbed his bag and walked out of the school, not even bothering to look at other people, his ruffled hair shading over his eyes in the sunlight

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 12:55 PM

Sam sighed crumbling the note she had in her locker, she grabbed her bookbag and slung it over her shoulder, walking outside, she dodged most signs of human life, her shyness kicking in, like it always did, gritting her teeth as she dodged a group of girls who laughed at her the minute she came into view

Tyler carried his homework to his bag, though it was already done-he had finished it during free period, he grabbed his bag and walked out of the school, not even bothering to look at other people, his ruffled hair shading over his eyes in the sunlight
(*lenny eyebrows* Can Bella and Sam be soulmates??)

October 30th, 2016, 04:22 PM
(*lenny eyebrows* Can Bella and Sam be soulmates??)

(( Maybeeeeee....Also known as: Sure XD ))

Caligo Everton
October 30th, 2016, 04:23 PM

holly raised an eyebrow at the girl who had tripped. she wasn't going home yet. the reason she could take the pain was because of her abusive father. she shivered she didn't want to go home to that. she saw a group of girls laughing at another girl. she gritted hr teeth and walked over.

October 30th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Sam's Blue eyes widened as she saw Holly come over, and saw the gaze of the girls' going over to Holly, Sam gritted her teeth in fear, nervous about what was going to happen, clutching her books close to her chest, the small girl looking somewhat cute for those couple of seconds

Caligo Everton
October 30th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Sam's Blue eyes widened as she saw Holly come over, and saw the gaze of the girls' going over to Holly, Sam gritted her teeth in fear, nervous about what was going to happen, clutching her books close to her chest, the small girl looking somewhat cute for those couple of seconds

hollys eyes darkened. "hello cardinal well at least your loud enough to be one." she looked at there faces with pity. "and here i thought that was a compliment. now here is what your going to do. i see you bugging someone again..." she said darkly. she tilted her head. "lets just say it wont be pretty."

October 30th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Sam turned a bright shade of pink, looking at the girls, who scowled, saying nothing, Sam trembled, her eyes still wide with fear, on the verge of tears, her yellow hair brushing her back as she looked at the girls and Holly

Caligo Everton
October 30th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Sam turned a bright shade of pink, looking at the girls, who scowled, saying nothing, Sam trembled, her eyes still wide with fear, on the verge of tears, her yellow hair brushing her back as she looked at the girls and Holly

she arched her dark eyebrow and spined to the girl not waiting for a reply. she felt her long hair flick one of the bulies in the face with a satisfying squeal they turned and walked away. she walked up to the girl her icy hair cascading over her shoulder. "i'm holly." she said offering her hand. she really just wanted an excuse to not have to go home and having friends was a great one.

October 30th, 2016, 04:50 PM
"S-Samantha" Sam managed to stammer, taking Holly's hand a shaking it briefly before glancing at the bullies, who were starting to Limp away, angry, Sam's hair wavered as she looked at Holly, still somewhat scared, her blue eyes wide with a bit of fear, though she said nothing else

Caligo Everton
October 30th, 2016, 04:53 PM
"S-Samantha" Sam managed to stammer, taking Holly's hand a shaking it briefly before glancing at the bullies, who were starting to Limp away, angry, Sam's hair wavered as she looked at Holly, still somewhat scared, her blue eyes wide with a bit of fear, though she said nothing else

she felt another ripple of pain go down her spine. she shivered wondering what her partner was doing. "dont think about them... there all jerks." she felt the pain craw back up to her neck. it was sharp this time. she yelped a little and reached back to see if she was bleeding. she wasnt. she looked back at sam and replied shakyly. "nice to meet you."

October 30th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Sam nodded weakly, taking her gaze away from the girls, "You Okay...?" She asked softly, her light blue eyes looking at Holly quietly, concerned for the girl, but knew what might have been the cause, though she didn't say it aloud

Caligo Everton
October 30th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Sam nodded weakly, taking her gaze away from the girls, "You Okay...?" She asked softly, her light blue eyes looking at Holly quietly, concerned for the girl, but knew what might have been the cause, though she didn't say it aloud

"fine." she managed to squeak. all of the sudden the pain was gone. she stood up strait. "sorry about that." she moaned.

October 30th, 2016, 05:14 PM
"It's fine" Sam said, a small smile coming on her lips, but nothing else, her hair wavering as she looked around the courtyard at other students, her blue eyes smiling weakly as she looked back at Holly

FadedShadow
October 31st, 2016, 09:03 AM
(None of my soulmates are on. Dang it.)
Faith sat on her bed, listening to music as she stared at the ceiling.

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 04:38 PM
(Idk if Sam tripped or something, but let's say she did so I can take the pain away x3)
Suddenly there was a sharp pain in Bella's knee. It was barely there, and this usually happened at random times. Bella just closed her eyes, willing the pain to increase until she was sure she was holding all of it. Now her knee hurt, enough to make her limp a tiny bit when she walked, coming out of view from the shadows.

November 2nd, 2016, 07:43 PM
The pain that had made Sam limp was gone, and she stared at her leg, then looked around, Amazing...Thanks soulmate, wherever you are she smiled softly, her yellow hair wavering as she started to walk away, smiling at the way her leg had healed, though she knew that her soulmate now endured the pain in their leg, wherever they were

Caligo Everton
November 2nd, 2016, 07:52 PM
The pain that had made Sam limp was gone, and she stared at her leg, then looked around, Amazing...Thanks soulmate, wherever you are she smiled softly, her yellow hair wavering as she started to walk away, smiling at the way her leg had healed, though she knew that her soulmate now endured the pain in their leg, wherever they were

Holly looked at Sam sorrow in her eyes. Her soulmate never did that for her she never did it for him. Another sharp pain went up her spine. "Damn are they tourchering him." She said unwillingly. She winced. It's felt like a knife was being drawn up her back.

November 2nd, 2016, 07:54 PM
"Are you okay?" Sam narrowed her eyes, "And I dare you to lie, I double dare you" she hissed, suddenly serious, almost angry, looking at Holly, her face serious, her yellow hair wavering as she looked at the other girl

Caligo Everton
November 2nd, 2016, 07:57 PM
"Are you okay?" Sam narrowed her eyes, "And I dare you to lie, I double dare you" she hissed, suddenly serious, almost angry, looking at Holly, her face serious, her yellow hair wavering as she looked at the other girl

"My soulmate... he has some problems. And my abusing dad doesn't help." She said although the sentence was a little more vulgar. "The dam boy is an idiot for all I know." She cursed

November 2nd, 2016, 08:01 PM
Sam said nothing, "Why haven't you gone somewhere else then...?" She asked/muttered quietly, looking at Holly, concerned, being abused was one thing, but your soulmate being abused as well? That was a crap-ton of pain to take on, and everyone knows that

Caligo Everton
November 2nd, 2016, 08:10 PM
Sam said nothing, "Why haven't you gone somewhere else then...?" She asked/muttered quietly, looking at Holly, concerned, being abused was one thing, but your soulmate being abused as well? That was a crap-ton of pain to take on, and everyone knows that

"Ah i can take it. It hardens me make me who I am today. What you saw back there I can only do that with the pain the anger." She shivered hoping she could find her soulmate and help him. Or he help her.

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Bella dashed past Holly and Sam, on her way home from a different school. Her parents wanted her to be in a private scholl, even though the public one was closer. Her uniform skirt swished around her midthighs as she ran, a slight limp in her step.

November 4th, 2016, 03:14 PM
"E-Eh...?" Sam nearly fell on Holly, watching Bella run, she felt a sort of...relation to the girl, but she had no idea, "I hope you help each other then" she said softly, her hair brushing against her back as she glanced at Holly, then watched Bella run away, her face blank, though her eyes still showed a bit of surprise

Caligo Everton
November 4th, 2016, 03:28 PM
"E-Eh...?" Sam nearly fell on Holly, watching Bella run, she felt a sort of...relation to the girl, but she had no idea, "I hope you help each other then" she said softly, her hair brushing against her back as she glanced at Holly, then watched Bella run away, her face blank, though her eyes still showed a bit of surprise

"Me too" she sighed nearly falling over.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Name: Jasmine
Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: quiet ,observant ,friendly
Appearance: shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, brown skin, plain clothes
Other:None

Caligo Everton
November 4th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Name: Jasmine
Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: quiet ,observant ,friendly
Appearance: shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, brown skin, plain clothes
Other:None

(Hey want to be my abused soulmate??? :D)

November 4th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Sam nodded, watching Beth, Where was she going in such a hurry though? she questioned quietly, her yellow hair brushing against her back as she looked back toward some Holly, wondering who the girl was,

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 03:48 PM
(Hey want to be my abused soulmate??? :D)
(Noooope!)

Caligo Everton
November 4th, 2016, 04:03 PM
(Noooope!)

Lol ok))

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Sam nodded, watching Beth, Where was she going in such a hurry though? she questioned quietly, her yellow hair brushing against her back as she looked back toward some Holly, wondering who the girl was,
Soon Bella was out of sight, racing towards her house. It was empty, as her mom and stepdad didn't come home from work until around 8pm. Opening her shoulder bag, Bella ruffled through it, looking for something. Her searching became more frantic, then her head shot up. Shoot! I dropped my sketch book!! She was a bit terrified, as her drawing were dear to her and if someone was to pick it up...She rushed out of the house, a short sharp pain in her left ankle as she nearly leap down the front steps and landed on the ground.

November 4th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Sam flinched, her eye twitching, before she spotted something on the ground, Wonder what that is... she walked over, it looked like a kind of sketchbook, she didn't bother opening it, just looked at the front, searching for a name, her eyes calm as she looked at the book in her hands

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 07:46 PM
(Ref: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41N0V1A09cL._SX300_.jpg)

Bella dashed around the corner, breathing hard. She nearly stumbled into a group of students from the public school who watched her with wide eyes as she darted past them in her uniform. (https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/japanese-school-uniform-051-402x600.jpeg?w=580) A few guys made whistling noises, but she barely noticed. She just really, really needed to get her sketch book back.

November 4th, 2016, 07:50 PM
(( She was looking for one-I never said that there was a name ))

Sam heard a bit of a commotion, and looked up from the sketchbook, her yellow hair wavering as she watched Beth dart out from the group, and flinched as she heard a few boys, she was a good distance away, maybe there was a name one the inside? She gritted her teeth, maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea, anything could be written in there, and she just kept turning the sketchbook over and over in her hands, saying nothing, and not opening the book, not even the tiniest bit

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 07:57 PM
(I see that now ^.^")

Bella nearly had a heart attack on the spot. A blonde girl was standing there, holding her sketch book. Trying to not look too desperate, Bella jogged up to Sam, her limp now barely there. Pain usually left her quickly on its own. "Hi! Um, that's my sketchbook. Thank you for finding it!" Bella said smoothly, but her heart pounded so fast it hurt.

November 4th, 2016, 08:02 PM
"O-Oh, This?" Sam looked at the sketchbook, she calmly held the book towards Beth, her face turning a light shade of pink out of embarrassment, "You should really write your name on this or something" she muttered, her green eyes looking at Beth plainly, it would have made the whole "Finding" thing easier to be honest

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 08:05 PM
"But that would ruin the leather!" Bella whined before mentally slapping herself. Shut up! You just met the girl!! But, then again, she seems familiar... "B-Besides, I rarely lose this or show it. At all."

November 4th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Sam simply shrugged, "It's whatever you want" she smiled, trying to get rid of the tugging familiarity about the girl, she had only just met her now...right? "It just might be a better idea, but you never know," she pushed some hair away from her eyes, a kind smile on her face the entire time

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 08:12 PM
"True, but then if anyone did look in it, then they would know the drawings are mine, and even if I did have my name on it, I dropped it in front of this school, so no on would know..." She trailed off, flinching again. StOp TaLkInG!! She let her sleek black hair fall over towards her face, as it wasn't put up at the moment.

Appixel
November 4th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Name: Emilia Thomas
Orientation: Panromantic
Personality: While not seriously depressed, she often feels drained and lacks motivation to do much. Whenever she is sad or in pain, it's unlikely she will reach out to talk about the situation or ask for help. She has developed a mindset where she feels she either deserves to feel poorly or the problem is not serious enough to bother someone about it. Over the years she has learned to put up a barrier; a mask. She acts happy and acts like she doesnt care, sometimes to the extent of fooling herself. With that being said, Emilia does have her 'normal' days. No weight on her chest, just a normally functioning human being, whatever that may be.
Appearance: Emilia isn't short and isn't tall. Around 5'3, she's a little under average in terms of height. She has short, straight brown hair cut about an inch above her shoulders and parted to the far left. Her eyes are dark, sometimes looking black in the right lighting. She wears blue-framed glasses but can see, to some extent, without them.
Other: Nope

November 4th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Sam nodded, "I can understand that" she said softly, "B-But...are you okay?" She kept noting how the other girl was flinching, and she was concerned, even if the girl went to a different school, she felt some kind of tie, but she couldn't decipher it just yet, so for now, she just wanted to make sure the other girl was okay

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 02:40 PM
"What?" Bella looked up, confusion in her eyes. Suddenly they lit up. "Oh!! I, um, I just mentally slap myself when I do something I'm trying to get out of habit doing." She laughed weakly, clutching the book to her chest as she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

FadedShadow
November 5th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Name: Emilia Thomas
Orientation: Panromantic
Personality: While not seriously depressed, she often feels drained and lacks motivation to do much. Whenever she is sad or in pain, it's unlikely she will reach out to talk about the situation or ask for help. She has developed a mindset where she feels she either deserves to feel poorly or the problem is not serious enough to bother someone about it. Over the years she has learned to put up a barrier; a mask. She acts happy and acts like she doesnt care, sometimes to the extent of fooling herself. With that being said, Emilia does have her 'normal' days. No weight on her chest, just a normally functioning human being, whatever that may be.
Appearance: Emilia isn't short and isn't tall. Around 5'3, she's a little under average in terms of height. She has short, straight brown hair cut about an inch above her shoulders and parted to the far left. Her eyes are dark, sometimes looking black in the right lighting. She wears blue-framed glasses but can see, to some extent, without them.
Other: Nope

(Accepted.)

November 5th, 2016, 03:01 PM
"I-I do that too sometimes" Sam smiled, laughing weakly as well and turning a light shade of pink, "Isn't that a coincidence" she added, pushing her hands in the pockets of her hoodie shyly, her yellow hair wavering every time that she moved

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 03:02 PM
holly looked up from her phone listening to the girl talking... then she had a thought. quickly she raised her foot and stomped hard on sams foot.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 03:16 PM
"I-I do that too sometimes" Sam smiled, laughing weakly as well and turning a light shade of pink, "Isn't that a coincidence" she added, pushing her hands in the pockets of her hoodie shyly, her yellow hair wavering every time that she moved
(*points* Um ya gotta foot on yer foot xD)

November 5th, 2016, 03:18 PM
"Ow!" Sam looked at Holly, "T-The Heck was that for?" She nearly yelled, pain shooting up her leg, she flinched, staggering for a moment, her blonde hair flying in several different directions as she nearly fell over

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 03:22 PM
At almost the same exact time, a similar pain shot into Bella's own foot. With barley a thought, she started taking all the pain for herself. She jolted forward, stretching her arms to catch Sam if she fell. "Why'd ya do that?!" She yelled at Holly, her mind still trying to register what had just happened. She had her foot stepped on, and I felt a similar pain. So, does that mean...??

November 5th, 2016, 03:32 PM
The pain quickly started to ebb in Sam's foot, and she blinked, looking at Bella, Does...it..,she couldn't think anymore, confused, her hair falling over her eyes as she looked at Bella

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 03:36 PM
"Are you okay? Can you walk?" Bella asked, genuinely concerned for Sam. They had just met, but she didn't care. That was completely uncalled for from that other girl. Either way, if she could walk, she would be limping because of the pain. There was a short surge of pain as it was completely her burden, making Bella to yelp the tiniest bit in pain.

November 5th, 2016, 03:43 PM
"Ye-Yeah" Sam stammered, "But what about you?" She asked softly, her heel drawn up in a limp, though she was half-angry at Holly for stepping on her foot, it was completely uncalled for, and rude as well

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 03:47 PM
"I'm fine, my ankcle just cracked." Bella lied, a smile on her face. "I'm glad you can walk though. It'd be a shame if we just met and you got hurt." She suddenly jerked, standing up straight and her eyes opening wide. "Oh my gosh, how rude of me!" She held out her hand, favoring the foot that had the pain. "Name's Sterling. Bella Sterling." A light breeze ruffled her hair and caused her skirt to sway a little.

November 5th, 2016, 03:57 PM
"Samantha Bortner" Sam smiled, the breeze making her hair sway a bit, and catch a few rays of light, making her hair look almost white, her green eyes looked calmly at Beth, "But I can tell you're lying," she suddenly said, serious, "Just please, tell me what's wrong" she added softly, a concerned smile on her face

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 04:02 PM
"It's nothing, honestly!" That wasn't an entire lie. Pain wasn't that hard for her. Having grown up around boys, pain was common. "It's just..." She trailed off, her face becoming a light pink.

November 5th, 2016, 04:15 PM
"It's just...what?" Sam looked at Beth, "I don't want you to be hurt, just...please" she got softer at the end, turning a light pink, her yellow hair swaying back and forth as she looked at Beth

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Holly watched popping some gum in her mouth. "Happens everytime." She mumbled. She looked back at her phone and started to scroll through her Pinterest.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 04:31 PM
"Well, Sam, I'm sorry to say this, but I kinda have to be hurt." Bella smiled sheepishly, finally allowing herself to stand at an angle so the pain in her foot was apparent. "It's just who I am."

November 5th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Sam blinked, "I...okay," she nodded, then looked at her foot, "I...don't want you to be hurt" she turned a bright pink, not meeting Beth's eyes, trying to hide her embarrassment, but failing miserably

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 04:54 PM
"I never wanted you to be hurt, either." Beth smiled warmly, her blush darkening a bit. "So the pain will always be a burden of my choice."

November 5th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Sam didn't respond, just simply nodded, as much as she wanted to protest, she could tell Beth wouldn't really budge, though she didn't know, her green eyes looked calmly at Beth, a small smile on her face, Is...she my soulmate? a part of her asked, then she mentally slapped herself, Isn't that obvious enough Samantha Marie Bortner? a voice rang out in her head, but she still said nothing, not wanting to make assumptions, though she was probably right

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 05:01 PM
"So, um...see ya around?" Bella said, her eyes a bit hopeful. She didn't want to leave, but she needed to get home to do her chores or she'd get yelled at.

November 5th, 2016, 05:10 PM
"Ye-Yeah," Sam nodded, then took a small piece of paper out of her pocket, "Here, it's my phone number...just in case you want to text or something" she added, holding out the paper to Beth, her face still pink, though there was a smile on her face

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 05:15 PM
"Cool, thanks. I'll text you the number thirty so you know it's me, okay?" Bella said, slipping the number in between her sketchbook pages. She turned, ready to dash off after she got an answer.

November 5th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Sam nodded, "Yeah, I'll remember that, I'll just text the number 400 so you know you got the right number" she smiled, pushing hair out of her eyes, clutching her bag, the smile on her face unmistakable

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 06:11 PM
"Cool. I'm already beginning to like you, Sam." Bella smiled before dashing off, clutching her sketchbook against her chest. It was precious to begin with, but now it carried a paper that could change her life.

November 5th, 2016, 06:24 PM
"Same" Sam said softly, watching as Beth ran off, and she started to walk towards her own home, her hair swaying back and forth as she built up to a jog, running back to the small, two-story area she called home, a smile on her face

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 07:43 PM
"Same" Sam said softly, watching as Beth ran off, and she started to walk towards her own home, her hair swaying back and forth as she built up to a jog, running back to the small, two-story area she called home, a smile on her face

Holly rolled her eyes. "And there she goes. Leaving me like a forgotten toy she's done with." She muttered. She turned to go home unwillingly.

Appixel
November 5th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Emilia had left school fairly quickly that day. It had been a boring day, draining as per usual, and she wanted nothing but to finish her homework as soon as possible so she could hide in her room and listen to music. Of course, that would not be the case. Science was the only subject which she really exelled in. She was interested in it and the answers came easy to her. Everything else? Not so much. So she sat there at the dining room table struggling to finish the work while her mother badgered her about how her day went. When she finally finished and she looked up at the clock, four hours had passed. Emilia let out a sigh and placed her head down on the table.

November 5th, 2016, 07:53 PM
(( Ash Ash did step on her foot for not a very good reason you know... ))

Sam blinked, realizing she had left Ash without even saying goodbye, I feel dumb now she clutched her forehead with her hand, angry at herself for leaving Ash, but knowing that the girl probably left, cursing under her breath, she walked slowly down the sidewalk, pushing hair away from her eyes

Caligo Everton
November 6th, 2016, 08:43 AM
(( Ash Ash did step on her foot for not a very good reason you know... ))

Sam blinked, realizing she had left Ash without even saying goodbye, I feel dumb now she clutched her forehead with her hand, angry at herself for leaving Ash, but knowing that the girl probably left, cursing under her breath, she walked slowly down the sidewalk, pushing hair away from her eyes

...its holly)) holly started to walk home thinking of the four other times this had happened. She made a friend. She started to rly like them. Then she helped them find there soulmate and they started to ignore her. It was like her life was in a loop.

Appixel
November 6th, 2016, 07:21 PM
(I was gonna offer Emilia up to be Holly's soulmate if she didn't have one but then I realized she's straight D': so sad)

Emilia picked her head up off of the table and quietly picked up her books and homework, unceremoniously shoving them into her backpack before retreating to her room. At first, she booted up her PC and scrolled through a couple pages but nothing caught her interest and she couldn't seem to muster up the motivation to do any writing. It wasn't long before she simply climbed into bed and put her earbuds in. Using music to pass the time and block out the would wasn't an uncommon practice for Emilia.

November 7th, 2016, 02:51 AM
(( Crap, sorry Ash, I got charries mixed up ^_^' ))

Sam buried her face in her hands, gritting her teeth, the day had gone from good, to bad, in less than a minute, she quietly walked, taking her hands off her face and walked normally, cursing herself under her breath for not thanking Holly, she had been the one who had helped her find her soulmate after all!