PDA

View Full Version : saddest warrior cat back stories?

Bandido
April 26th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Who do you think Has the saddest past?

Bluestar
Lostface
Yellowfang
Shrewpaw
Mapleshade
Tiny

Who? Give me your reason why?

Tigress
April 26th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Who do you think Has the saddest past?

Bluestar
Lostface
Yellowfang
Shrewpaw
Mapleshade
Tiny

Who? Give me your reason why?

Oh, this is so tough...... Uhhhhh, I'll get back to you tomorrow.... Btw I like your signature

Mango
May 2nd, 2017, 04:56 PM
Ermm..Brightheart easy, though TBH Mosskit does or Briarheart...

Zan Partizanne
May 4th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Tbh MapleShade takes First Prize in this.

~Aesthetic~
May 9th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Call me nuts, but Ivypool and Hollyleaf. Both found out that they weren't apart if the three, Hollyleaf struggled with lies and had trouble comprehending where she belonged, and ivypool was used as a spy into a dangerous war zone.. just my opinion.

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 09:37 PM
What about Crookedstar?

1. Disfigured
2. mother neglected him
3. his brother fell in love with Bluestar
4. mate died
5. 2 kits died
6. Silverstream died after breaking the code
7. Mother died
8. father died
9. leader died
10. etc.

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 10th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Mapleshade;

kits died
banished
rejected by mate
rejected from shelter
shamed
dishonoured
etc. etc.

. beachtide .
May 19th, 2017, 10:23 AM
I have a tie with this one...

~ Crookedstar ~
He was disfigured as a kit after Goosefeather chased him, and then his mother rejected him because of his appearance. He left the Clan for a whole moon because he felt like he didn't belong. As an apprentice, he started training with Mapleshade, thinking she was a StarClan warrior, and manipulated to think he caused his family members deaths, witnessing most of them die, such as his mother, father, mate, and 2 kits. He made Oakheart leader, only to have him killed in battle, and saw Silverstream in StarClan, instantly knowing with grief she was dead. I have the book Crookedstar's Promise with me right now, actually.

~ Ravenpaw ~
This one probably seems stupid, but think about it. He had to leave ThunderClan as an apprentice to avoid possibly getting killed by Tigerclaw/star. Everyone thought he was dead for a long time. Then, after the Clas left along almost everyone who has ever supported him in his life, he helped two kittypets join SkyClan, having it been their dream for a long time to join SkyClan. Ravenpaw died from eating a poisoned/ill mouse and died away from the barn, with mostly cats he barely knew just to make Barley's niece and nephew happy. I was full on depressed at the end of Ravenpaw's Farewell