PDA

View Full Version : Self Introduction ~ Bramble

Bramble
April 25th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Hello my Name is Bramble, I've been role playing since around 2011 but stopped in 2013 because I didn't find it fun anymore.
But hey now I'm looking to again! :D So I've joined this forum hoping to meet new and exciting people and Improve my writing skills while I role play! :heartballoon4:
- Personal Info -
I'm currently a small child, 16 but with the looks and voice of a 12 year old (sadly) but I'm very open and willing to get to know anyone. I'm studying how to speak Japanese and French while also being Fluent in English and Spanish. I'm taking college art classes (as well as normal ones) next semester in preparation of Going to a Art UNI for game design, concept art or something else.. I haven't decided yet! :confused:
I also write, draw, and play games, read and Prefer Manga / Manwha as well as LN plus I watch seasonal Animes.
Manga's/Manhwas/Manhuas I read Can range anywhere from Shounen, BL, Sports and Shoujo. Mainly One's Like Mousue Telephathy, JOJOBA, Maji, To You the Immortal, Haikkyuu!, Killing Stalking, Orchids Of Endless Nights, BNHA... And a lot lot more~!
Animes I like vary greatly so I'll just list off what I'm watching this season : Attack on Titan, My hero Academia, Natsume, Boruto, Tsukigakirei and Anonymous Noise.
Games I play are Steam games like CSGO, GMod, COD WAW and a bunch of others , as well as Overwatch + I love the FireEmblem Series.

- Now back to the RP stuff.. >:3 -
The only character I've created so far is my Only OC from back in 2012 called BrambleFlight (x (http://bramblesoc.weebly.com/brambleflight.html)) She's apart of ThunderClan and I don't feel comfortable making new character's so if you ever don't want one of yours I'd gladly adopt it ;; Can't seem to find any to adopt at the moment... ;;;; So i haven't posted any RP's!
Also on that note, The way I roleplay is rather hyper realistic, which can be good and bad, I hope you guys don't mind ~

I hope to get along with everyone~ <3 どうぞ よろしくおねがいします! uwu

Bramblemask973
April 25th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Hey other Bramble friend!! Welcome to WCO!

Spikes
April 25th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Bienvenue, Bramble! c:
Hope you enjoy it here!
(As you can see I'm a fan of fire emblem too, lol. I've only ever played sacred stones, conquest and revelations though rip, other than that I play gmod with vanellen sometimes~ we both like fe too, funnily enough (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
I'd be happy to rp with you sometime, so don't be afraid to pm to request or message on my visitors page c: you seem pretty cool.

Bramble
April 25th, 2017, 11:53 PM
Bienvenue, Bramble! c:
Hope you enjoy it here!
(As you can see I'm a fan of fire emblem too, lol. I've only ever played sacred stones, conquest and revelations though rip, other than that I play gmod with vanellen sometimes~ we both like fe too, funnily enough (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
I'd be happy to rp with you sometime, so don't be afraid to pm to request or message on my visitors page c: you seem pretty cool.
I'll send over a message when I'm free, but Nice to meet you! ;;

Hey other Bramble friend!! Welcome to WCO!
Yay, we're both Brambles!~ Nice to meet you! :)

Spikes
April 26th, 2017, 02:07 AM
I'll send over a message when I'm free, but Nice to meet you! ;;

Yay, we're both Brambles!~ Nice to meet you! :)

Alright, nice to meet ya too c:

Fawn
April 26th, 2017, 11:35 AM
:welcome:
If you have any questions, my inbox is always open!

|+sari+|
April 26th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Hello my Name is Bramble, I've been role playing since around 2011 but stopped in 2013 because I didn't find it fun anymore.
But hey now I'm looking to again! :D So I've joined this forum hoping to meet new and exciting people and Improve my writing skills while I role play! :heartballoon4:
- Personal Info -
I'm currently a small child, 16 but with the looks and voice of a 12 year old (sadly) but I'm very open and willing to get to know anyone. I'm studying how to speak Japanese and French while also being Fluent in English and Spanish. I'm taking college art classes (as well as normal ones) next semester in preparation of Going to a Art UNI for game design, concept art or something else.. I haven't decided yet! :confused:
I also write, draw, and play games, read and Prefer Manga / Manwha as well as LN plus I watch seasonal Animes.
Manga's/Manhwas/Manhuas I read Can range anywhere from Shounen, BL, Sports and Shoujo. Mainly One's Like Mousue Telephathy, JOJOBA, Maji, To You the Immortal, Haikkyuu!, Killing Stalking, Orchids Of Endless Nights, BNHA... And a lot lot more~!
Animes I like vary greatly so I'll just list off what I'm watching this season : Attack on Titan, My hero Academia, Natsume, Boruto, Tsukigakirei and Anonymous Noise.
Games I play are Steam games like CSGO, GMod, COD WAW and a bunch of others , as well as Overwatch + I love the FireEmblem Series.

- Now back to the RP stuff.. >:3 -
The only character I've created so far is my Only OC from back in 2012 called BrambleFlight (x (http://bramblesoc.weebly.com/brambleflight.html)) She's apart of ThunderClan and I don't feel comfortable making new character's so if you ever don't want one of yours I'd gladly adopt it ;; Can't seem to find any to adopt at the moment... ;;;; So i haven't posted any RP's!
Also on that note, The way I roleplay is rather hyper realistic, which can be good and bad, I hope you guys don't mind ~

I hope to get along with everyone~ <3 どうぞ よろしくおねがいします! uwu

Well... you seem interesting. :3

It's nice to meet you, and I hope to RP with you sometime! ^^

Oh, and Attack On Titan was my first anime I ever watched. ^^

BEAR.
April 26th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the site, glad to have you here! :wave5: