PDA

View Full Version : storm has returned?!?!?!

storm
April 25th, 2017, 06:53 PM
guess what? storm's back!
that's right y'all, i have returned (and hopefully i'm here to stay this time).
when the site was updated to its current format, i was about to start school again after summer vacation. i had a lot of priorities to get in order, and i was forced to put roleplaying (as well as figuring out how the site's new format works) at the bottom of the list due to schoolwork and my many extracurricular activities, such as horseback riding and performing with my school's band.
and now, an introduction.
my name's storm. you can call me storm, or stormy, or stormeh, or basically whatever you'd like. sometimes i'll even respond to 'hey you' irl.
i am a number of years old, and i live in the milky way galaxy. some of my favorite hobbies include eating, sleeping, breathing, and being captain obvious' alter ego: colonel obnoxious. ;)
i hope to be able to stay active this time! if you want to be friends (i think i'm pretty cool), check out my currently blank and super boring profile! links to things like my twitter and my instagram will be there eventually (whenever i get around to making it look nice) if you're interested.
bye!
-storm :heartbounce:

~Aesthetic~
April 25th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Welcome back! I hope you're getting settled in okay. You seem pretty cool.
If you ever need anything (generic introduction line ik) just gimme a pm or visitor message and I will probably respond in like two minutes because my life is online.
:^)

BEAR.
April 26th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Welcome back!

meraki
April 26th, 2017, 12:30 PM
STORMY OHMYGOODNESS WELCOME BACK YOU STORM CLOUD AHHH IM REALLY HAPPY YOURE BACK <3 <3

we need to rp sometimeeeee

a new hallevi pm rp perhaps?
storm

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 26th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Welcome baaaack!!*doubts youll remember me but ah welll*

Fawn
April 26th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Welcome back!

spade
April 28th, 2017, 12:50 AM
welcome back stormy! good to have you c: