PDA

View Full Version : Gifted School of Colors (RP)

October 29th, 2016, 05:28 PM
*You received a message*

Hello, *insert name here*,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the Gifted School of Colors. You see, this school is a bit more, ah, exclusive and more unusual than the other schools in existence. Unusual because pets are accepted. Exclusive because you were accepted because you were either:

A. A Magic being
B. Had something to do with a certain color in existence
C. Descendant of a previous student

Once you are inside of the school records, you will be sorted into one of the many color dorms in the school. Here is the list of color dorms in the school:

The Red Dorm

The Orange Dorm

The Yellow Dorm

The Green Dorm

The Blue Dorm

The Indigo Dorm

The Purple Dorm

The White Dorm

The Black Dorm

In order to be sorted into one of the many dorms at the school, please fill the form below:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Power (if any):
Species:
Any Pets?:
Other:
Preferred Dorm?:
Love Interest?:

We hope to see you at the Gifted School of Colors and have a good day!

------------

So this is basically a school, but the students can be any species, and mostly have powers. The dorm personalities are, however:

RED DORM

The passionate and determined, up for any adventure. Reckless occasionally.

ORANGE DORM

The brave leaders. They show the most traces of leadership. Also reckless occasionally

YELLOW DORM

The hard-working justice keepers. Fair in judgement, they will try to bring a certain student to justice if misbehaving.

GREEN DORM

The kind, honest, and sometimes mischievous students. Will find any chance to prank someone but admit it in the end.

BLUE DORM

The patient and believing. Will try to spread belief to certain students that are probably depressed.

INDIGO DORM

The loyal students of integrity. Will stick to anyone they support.

PURPLE DORM

The hopeful students of perseverance. Hard workers, and usually optimistic.

WHITE DORM

The pure and loving, will do anything for their loved ones. Most liked dorm in the school.

BLACK DORM

The students filled with hatred, but if you are nice to them, they may open up to you, maybe be nice to you even. But mostly, they're hateful and ambitious, will do anything for power. Most disliked dorm in the school.

All forms are auto-accepted, but for name, PLEASE do it after some kind of color (Ex. Crimson) and the dorm/power (if any) should match the color (Ex. Crimson, Red, Fire). Have fun making the forms!

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Name: Azule
Looks: Black hair with sparkling blue eyes and blue shirt with jeans
Personality: Sweet, Friendly, Gentle, Open-Minded
Power (if any): Hydrokinesis
Species: Human
Any Pets?: A black tomcat with white paws and tail tip.
Other: No
Preferred Dorm?: Blue
Love Interest?: Open

:blue:
October 29th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Name: Artemis

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8b/c9/17/8bc917ba251b01561df9d9a253bc40cb.jpg

Personality: TBRP

Power (if any): It mostly involves blending into darkness and such

Species: Human

Any Pets?: None

Other: None

Preferred Dorm?: Black

Love Interest?: Eh...open

Soddenfur
October 29th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Name: Gold
Looks: Blonde hair and green eyes. Tends to wear a yellow jacket with a white undershirt, black jeans, and a little nametag he shows off.
Personality: He is very outgoing and friendly, although he is an extreme elitist and believes firmly in justice. If he feels helpless in a situation, he tends to grow increasingly irrational. Sometimes it hinders his ability to think.
Power (if any): Electrokinesis
Species: Android :waaah:
Any Pets?: A golden rabbit (thinking of something crazy for the rabbit rn :P)
Other: He doesn't keep his species hidden, although he chooses not to advertise it. If it comes up, he'll tell others.
Preferred Dorm?: Yellow

FlameFire25
October 29th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Name: Flare
Looks: Human Form: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-warrior-roleplay/images/6/6d/Blue_eyes_blue_hair_artwork_anime_anime_boys_crows _kuroko_no_basket_kuroko_tetsuya_birds_1920x14_www _animemay_com_53.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140901030650
Werecat Form: (can become either) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/da/4e/05/da4e050b6125d23927f8002a4fc7de57.jpg
Personality: More of a happy-go-luck kinda guy, but will turn sour if you mess with him or his friends. Has that aura of the cool, cute guy in your 9th grade class.
Power (if any): Can control fire
Species: Werecat.
Any Pets?: A raven named Demon
Other: Wears a necklace (http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/B3sAAOxy4YdTVafJ/s-l300.jpg) 24/7
Preferred Dorm?: Red
Love Interest?: Open~

(Heeeyyyy @Soddenfur (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=97) Gold's kinda like a character my friend made up. What a coincidence. Can he and Flare be friends??)

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Name: Olivia
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=brunette+green-blue+eyes+16&espv=2&rlz=1C1RNCM_enUS401&biw=1680&bih=959&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1pPrum4HQAhVCOiYKHfaGBMsQsAQIGw#tbm=is ch&q=light+brunette+green-blue+eyes+16+girl&imgrc=0fybOk1Hz2_J7M%3A
Personality: Intelligent, loyal, funny, slightly anxious and depressed.
Power (if any): Not really,
Species: Telekenisis
Any Pets?: Calico cat named Callie
Other: Nah
Preferred Dorm?: Indigo or Blue
Love Interest?: Open, just ask

Soddenfur
October 29th, 2016, 07:14 PM
(@FlameFire25 That's really cool! Totally.)

FlameFire25
October 29th, 2016, 08:06 PM
(@FlameFire25 That's really cool! Totally.)
Cool beans!!)

October 30th, 2016, 01:06 AM
(So you guys can start, and I'll make my form soon ^^)

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 01:19 AM
(YUS! I checked at the right time.)
Gold sat quietly in his dorm, reviewing the rule book and memorizing each word as he told himself to do. No one gave him the strict instructions he closely followed, he simply made them up on his own. The fact that he was an android helped speed up his thinking process, although he wasn't much different than anyone else. The student looked out the window hopefully. It's still way early in the morning... What now? He opened the door and headed into the halls, quiet as a mouse.

October 30th, 2016, 01:53 AM
Artemis sat on the edge of her bed, black hair messy, and a cameo blanket draped over her shoulders, she sighed, taking the blanket off and putting her jacket on, though the heat of the blanket was missed, the coat was still pretty comfortable, if she was going to be hated by most of the school, why not be comfortable while you're hated? She didn't put any shoes on, instead, she went to her bed, and cramed her face in a pillow, she wanted to get up, but the rest of her body protested, keeping her right there, face crammed in a pillow

October 30th, 2016, 02:07 AM
Name: Clementine Privyet
Looks: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BymIy8gxinslRnlsUUdGcWI4M00/view?usp=sharing
Personality: Daring, bold, brave, clever, sly as a fox, and makes a good leader
Power (if any): EAARRRTTHHHH POOOWWEERRRSSS
Species: Fox hybrid
Any Pets?: A fox named Nicholas Viktor Privyet
Other: She has an interest in aviation and flying
Preferred Dorm?: Orange
Love Interest?: NONE MWAHAHA

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 02:11 AM
Gold clutched the reprinted copy of the rulebook, along with a cookie and a smiley-face sticker. I doubt most picked a copy up at orientation, although it was recommended! What are they going to do? He planned on passing the items out to everyone he met, as he felt the need to make everyone feel welcome... Including himself. The android took a sticker and placed it on his door. He ventured out to the Black Dorm first with the supplies. I wonder if the students in the Black Dorm are friendly? He knocked on the first door he saw, checking his watch. "Hey! It's Gold from the Yellow Dorm," he called.

October 30th, 2016, 02:15 AM
Clementine had Nicholas Viktor on her shoulder as she walked around the hallways. She saw Gold going into the Black Dorm. That's probably not going to end well with him... Clementine thought as she passed by.

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 02:23 AM
Gold sighed, waiting for an answer from Artemis. He remembered seeing Clementine, who he had barely met. The only form of communication they shared was an exchange of glances earlier. He stepped out for a moment and waved to her, experiencing an internal debate. Did she already pick up a rulebook? She seems like the type, but I dunno.

October 30th, 2016, 02:33 AM
Artemis groaned, getting up, she opened the door, looking at Gold blankly, her black hair pulled over her shoulder, her eyes still drowsy, she looked at Gold...that was his name, right? She didn't say anything, just waited to see what Gold had to say-it wasn't every day a different color came to the black dorm, so she was still surprised in a way, though she didn't show it

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 02:40 AM
Gold was a bit distracted by the off-putting drowsiness that exuded from... Artemis, was it? He walked in feeling fairly confident, yet the aura the Black Dorm gave off was a bit eerie. "Hello, there!" he greeted as usual, clutching his bundle. "I brought you an extra rulebook and handbook, in case you didn't pick any up at orientation. Also, I brought, um... A cookie and a little sticker. So, um, hi from the Yellow Dorm!" You messed it up. I knew it. Your one shot! Stop stuttering!

October 30th, 2016, 02:51 AM
Artemis simply nodded, looking at the books, Gold's mood somewhat intoxicating, "Thanks" she said plainly, no emotion in her voice, pulling a few fingers through her hair, the black locks becomeing comewhat straight, her bag still laying, mostly packed still, next to her bag, as she hadn't taken the time to unpack, just put sheets on her bed, which was pretty comfortable for a dorm to be honest, the black comforter sprawled near the end of seat, as she hadn't made her bed for the day either

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 02:57 AM
Gold discreetly looked over Artemis' shoulder, studying the room. One can tell a lot about a person by how their room looks... He studied her for a moment and replied, "No problem." Ha! I knew she didn't take the books. The android didn't know what else to say. He felt as if he should at least try to learn a bit about his peer, but she didn't seem very interested. There was a somewhat lengthy silence enveloping the hall.

October 30th, 2016, 03:04 AM
Artemis said nothing, she didn't really know when Gold would leave, but she had to get ready soon, even if her definition of "Get Ready" was just combing her hair and getting in the shower, though the fact that Gold had just looked at her kinda...weird, but it didn't matter too much, it seemed like all the other dorms did that to her, so it wasn't a big thing anymore, as the two stood there, though she could guess that Gold was getting unsteady

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 03:12 AM
(G'night :3)
"So... Make sure to recite the entire book at least four times each morning and night," Gold commented, serious as ever. "It helps a lot. Anyway... I'll be seeing you, I guess." He waved and left the Black Dorm, mumbling the words to the handbook as he walked. "Welcome to Gifted School of Colors... You were accepted because... Each dorm..." He laughed quietly after reading a typo made by the original author. That could have been less awkward... He stopped repeating himself and thought of it, taking note for next time.

October 30th, 2016, 03:20 AM
"Bye" Artemis said plainly, before walking back in her dorm and placing the books on her nightstand, but not giving another look to it, she pushed her phone against a wall as she took a shower, running a comb through the dripping-wet black locks, which she let just air dry, and after crappily putting together her bed, she pushed her books in her bookbag and slung it over her shoulder, plunging her earbuds into her phone and slipping it in her pockets, walking down the pretty much abandoned hallway, quiet as she walked down the hallway

RecklessThunder
October 30th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Name: Scarlet (It's not Azlyn for once XD)

Looks: Light caramel curled hair that has small red highlights. She has green eyes, tan/pale skin, and a very small amount of freckles. She wears a grey hoodie jacket with jeans.

Personality: Easy going, talkative, loves adventure, can be vicious. If it's something she's passionate about and somethings making her mad, she has blind rage anger issues.

Power (if any): Can I have the Tele package? (Teleportation, telekinesis, telepathy?)

Species: Human with siren blood.

Any Pets?: Her winged Siamese kitten, who is very smart.

Other: She loves the night sky and will often go on the dorm's roof to look at it.

Love Interest?: maybe Flare? If not, its open.

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Gold reached his dorm and swung the door open. I forgot to lock it... He scanned his room for his bag, which he had carefully placed beside his bed. The books were already inside. He picked it up and headed back outside, remembering to lock his door.

October 30th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Artemis walked out of the building that held all the dorms, and the school, sitting out in the courtyard, laying her bookbag on a bench, her black hair still somewhat wet as she walked around in the cold, fall air, her green eyes tracing the area, which was pretty much abandoned, since not many people were up yet

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 12:53 PM

Looks: Light caramel curled hair that has small red highlights. She has green eyes, tan/pale skin, and a very small amount of freckles. She wears a grey hoodie jacket with jeans.

Personality: Easy going, talkative, loves adventure, can be vicious. If it's something she's passionate about and somethings making her mad, she has blind rage anger issues.

Power (if any): Can I have the Tele package? (Teleportation, telekinesis, telepathy?)

Other: She loves the night sky and will often go on the dorm's roof to look at it.

(Sure!!)

Yelling could be heard through the halls, followed by rapid footsteps. Around a corner a jet-black raven appeared, a necklace dangling from it's beak. After it, a boy with icy-blue hair sprinted from around the corner, his flannel jacket flapping around him. "Demon, give it back!" He yelled, scrambling after the bird. He was obviously coming from the direction of the Red Dorm, but his hair was a whole different story.

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Gold sensed the faint sounds of another person yelling, yet the voice he vaguely remembered. How can you already recognize it? You've barely met anyone! Feeling a strong sense of obligation to investigate the commotion, the android followed the footsteps and hollers. His rabbit, Colonel Bunny, led him to the Red Dorm. The two made a pretty great team when it came to these kinds of circumstances. "Everything okay?" he shouted, looking around. What a strange dorm...

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Demon, the raven, appeared from a corner, flying straight for Gold. Once overhead the android, he dropped the necklace, which looked like this: http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/B3sAAOxy4YdTVafJ/s-l300.jpg. Some how, it landed perfectly around Gold's neck. The black bird then flew away, landing on a door handle out of view. The icy-haired boy was soon sprinting around the corner, slowing down so he wouldn't plow into Gold. "Hey!! Have you seen a raven fly this way, holding a necklace??" He asked, trying to regulate his breathing. A sense of familiarity tugged at the back of Flare's mind. You just met the dude!! Besides, you probably saw him at the orientation. That's why he looks familiar.

October 30th, 2016, 01:15 PM

(Sure you can have the Tele package! ^^)

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Oh geez, I do know this guy! Does he remember me? He caught himself stuttering, "Er... Er..." and replied, "I saw a raven, but no necklace... What's a raven even doing in here? Isn't it against the rules to let a pet run around without supervision?" The android mentally repeated the rule he remembered from the book. Gold hadn't noticed he was wearing the necklaces. He pointed behind him, where Demon flew.

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 01:38 PM
"Try telling that to ravens and crows. They see something shiny, they run with it." Flare shook his head, running a hand through his hair. "Thanks, dude!!" He waved, his blue eyes still questioning as he dashed down the hall. I swear I knew him before orientation!! He finally arrived where Demon was sitting, the raven's head tilted so one dark eye was looking at Flare. The boy was happy to see the raven was finally in one place, but his relief quickly soured when he saw there was no necklace. "Demon." Flare growled, a flicker of flame appearing along his fingers as he clenched them into a fist. "Where is the necklace?!"

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 01:45 PM
(I feel cruel and want to start drama, so... Anyone up for a love triangle? Kekekekeke...)
This is driving me crazy! Where is he from? Gold nodded formally and turned to follow Flare, the necklace bouncing after each step. "Why don't we retrace our steps? Your Raven, er... Demon, couldn't have left it far away," he reasoned, Colonel Bunny climbing his back. Gold stifled a wince as it scurried up the strap of his bag. His rabbit pawed at the necklace he had on, grasping it in his paws.

RecklessThunder
October 30th, 2016, 01:59 PM
(Sure you can have the Tele package! ^^)
((Ok, thanks!! Does this mean I'm accepted?)) XD

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 02:02 PM
(Oooohhhh I'm up for it!!)

Flare sighed, closing his eyes. He took a moment before unclenching his fists, but faint wisps of steam curled off his palms. He looked over his shoulder at Gold for a glance, then looked at the raven again. "Okay, Demon, you're gonna show us where you dropped my necklace, alright?" The bird just looked at him, then turned his gaze to Gold for a second before looking at Flare again.

RecklessThunder
October 30th, 2016, 02:02 PM
(Sure!!)

Yelling could be heard through the halls, followed by rapid footsteps. Around a corner a jet-black raven appeared, a necklace dangling from it's beak. After it, a boy with icy-blue hair sprinted from around the corner, his flannel jacket flapping around him. "Demon, give it back!" He yelled, scrambling after the bird. He was obviously coming from the direction of the Red Dorm, but his hair was a whole different story.

((Thanks, Flare! XD))

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 02:04 PM
I think it does))

RecklessThunder
October 30th, 2016, 02:04 PM
((I'll join the love triangle since Scarlet's love interest is Flare XD))

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 02:05 PM
(Hehehe)
Colonel Bunny pawed at the necklace harder, frustrated the two weren't getting it. He looked over to Raven. Gold nodded. "Stealing is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated," he read, opening the handbook out. "It says it right here."

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 02:09 PM
"Would it be stealing though? They're both mine; well, Demon kinda." Flare laughed, turning to face Gold. At that moment, Demon flew forwards, landing on Gold's head. He cawed very loudly, pointing his beak at Colonel Bunny. Confused, Flare looked at the rabbit, then caught the glint in his paws. "Wait a second..."

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 02:16 PM
"Haha, I guess you're right," Gold laughed, rewriting his notes on the book. Gold stumbled backwards when Demon landed on him, the necklace falling off. Colonel Bunny dove for the necklace as he fell, snatching it and landing on the ground. Gold took note of Flare's fists, which seemed to be giving off steam. Definitely a fire manipulator... That's cool.

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Flare crouched down in front of Colonel Bunny, his eyes narrowed as he took the necklace. Suddenly realization came over him, and he looked up at Gold and Demon. "Demon, you little devil!!" He laughed, sitting down on the ground. "And everyone wonders how you got your name!" Flare continue to laugh, shaking his head.

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 02:28 PM
RP still open?

Name: Violet
Looks: currently looking for a picture.
Personality: She's very optimistic, actually loves school, always bright and happy.
Power (if any): None
Species: Shape-Shifter
Any Pets?: an Great Horned Owl named Screech
Other: Is it just me or does the dorms kind of seem to be based of the Undertale soul types? XD
Preferred Dorm: Purple Dorm
Love interest: Er, open I guess..)

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 02:32 PM
"Wait... I'm lost. Where did the necklace come from?" Gold inquired, looking around. "Also, your raven's name is Demon? Are you sure you're not from the Black Dorm?" The android surveyed his surroundings, somewhat lost. Where did that raven lead us to? I knew I should have double checked the map... Colonel Bunny let Flare retrieve the necklace, licking his paw. So worked up over a shiny piece of junk! (Honestly, I like the rabbit more than everyone else... Also, it's still open. Pretty sure.)

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 02:37 PM
"He probably dropped it over your head around your neck. He's deadly at hitting targets." Flare laughed standing up. "What dorm did you think I was from? Lemme guess, Blue at first, but now Black?" He shook his head, still chuckling. "Lemme show ya." He held his arms out, then twitched them. Suddenly they were engulfed in flame, not seeming to harm Flare.

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 02:42 PM
"Hm... According to your power, the choices are probably orange or red," Gold began analyzing Flare's gestures. "But something tells me you're in the Red Dorm?" He's so... enigmatic. Blue hair, a raven, his personality... Does he even understand himself? Colonel Bunny rolled his eyes, his ears twitching.

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 02:57 PM
"Winner winner, chicken dinner!!" Flare grinned, willing his arms to distinguish. They did, but heavy steam rolled off them. "I know, I look like someone threw random traits in a mixer and this was the result." He gestured to himself, then stood up. He put the necklace on, sighing in relief. "I can tell you're Yellow from your obsession with rules and, well, you." He lazily gestured to Gold. Demon flew off his head and landed on Flare's shoulder, tilting his head at Gold.

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 03:04 PM
"Well, I wouldn't say obsessed... More like responsible," he replied, glancing at his carefully organized bag. Oh my god... "So, where are you off to next? I don't even know what they're supposed to teach here." Colonel looked back and forth as they conversed, silent as ever.

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 03:10 PM
"I really don't know, dude." Flare shrugged, rubbing the back of his head. He sighed, then his blue eyes opened in surprise. He looked up and turned to looked down the halls, a confused look on his face.

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 03:17 PM
"Is everything okay?" Gold asked, looking back to the halls. From where he was standing, nothing seemed out of place or of note. What's the purpose of us even being here? The only thing we have in common is that we have... powers. But what are they going to do with that information?

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Flare looked back at Gold, his head titled and his eyes full of questions and confusion. It's gotta be him. No one else is here!! My instincts are always right, though... "You...you're not human, are you...?" He asked hesitantly. God, if he says yes..!

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Gold was a bit surprised by Flare's question. How can he tell? Or have we actually met before? "Well... for the most part, no," he answered, choosing his words carefully. "I guess you can say I'm an android." Colonel's ears shot up, also baffled.

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Flare shook his head, leaning against the wall for support. He put a hand to his forehead, chuckling softly. Finally he looked back at Gold, a small smile on his face. "I'd never think we'd meet again in a million years, Gold."

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 03:47 PM
"Oh... Haha, yeah!" Gold laughed, smiling. What's he talking about? I still don't remember. Where is he even from? "F-Flare! How have you been?" The android dropped his bag, wondering what would come next.

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 03:52 PM
"You barley remember!! Well, I didn't until I finally caught a snatch of your scent..." Flare trailed off, then brushed Demon off his shoulder. The raven landed on a nearby doorknob, head titled. "Maybe this will jog your memory??" He pushed off the wall, cracking his neck. Then, suddenly, he was gone, a silver cat sitting where he just stood.

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 03:56 PM
(Trying to think of something really crazy why he doesn't remember o3o)
Gold's jaw dropped. What? He looked down, eyeing the cat. "Are you a cat that turns into a human or a human that turns into a cat?" he asked, a million questions buzzing and circling around his mind.

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 03:59 PM
(He better remember somehow or Flare gonna get aannggrrryyy.... :D)

"Uh, werecat, so kinda both, but that doesn't matter right now!!" The cat snapped, standing up. His pelt and tail bristled, clearly getting angry. "You, Gold, one of the most organized people I know, but you can't keep your own memories straight?!"

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 04:11 PM
(Lawl, idek how this is gonna turn out)
Gold nodded. "Oh, right! I remember you," he lied, forcing another smile. "I remember we did that fun and memorable thing that one time." Don't mess this up! A small spark flew from one of his hands as he attempted to lean on the wall. It strayed from the group and knocked a trash can. He attempted to hide it, but to no avail.

October 30th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Artemis looked around the courtyard, the fact that it was practically abandoned brought a small smile to her face, though it instantly vanished, replaced by an emotionless expression once again, her black hair wavering as she looked around

(( I wanted to join the love triangle but I guess never minddddd...... ))

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 05:03 PM
(We'll make it a love square... or diamond >:I)

October 30th, 2016, 05:07 PM
(( That works XD ))

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 05:12 PM
(Waiting for de Flame :3)

October 30th, 2016, 05:15 PM
(( That might be awhile... ))

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 05:22 PM
(Ehh... I have to go do something anyway)

October 30th, 2016, 05:38 PM
(( Lucky, I'm just playing on a DS right now Xp ))

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 08:04 PM
(Haha. Do you play Pokemans? If so... Litten, Popplio, or Rowlet? The right answer is Litten btw.)

October 31st, 2016, 04:33 AM

(It's an auto-accept, so yes ^^)

October 31st, 2016, 04:34 AM
RP still open?

Name: Violet
Looks: currently looking for a picture.
Personality: She's very optimistic, actually loves school, always bright and happy.
Species: Shape-Shifter
Any Pets?: an Great Horned Owl named Screech
Other: Is it just me or does the dorms kind of seem to be based of the Undertale soul types? XD
Preferred Dorm: Purple Dorm
Love interest: Er, open I guess..)

(It's always open XDD and its an auto accept sooo you can start ^^)

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 05:30 AM
Name: Jasmine
Looks: plain clothes, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, brown skin
Personality: quiet, observant, friendly
Power (if any): Summoning and controlling ice
Species: Shapeshifter
Any Pets?: Lucky-black cat with white on chest,paws, and belly
Other: She will go ballistic if anyone hurts her cat,freinds, or loved ones. She sometimes wears blue glasses.
Preferred Dorm?: White

October 31st, 2016, 06:30 AM
Name: Jasmine
Looks: plain clothes, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, brown skin
Personality: quiet, observant, friendly
Power (if any): Summoning and controlling ice
Species: Shapeshifter
Any Pets?: Lucky-black cat with white on chest,paws, and belly
Other: She will go ballistic if anyone hurts her cat,freinds, or loved ones. She sometimes wears blue glasses.
Preferred Dorm?: White

(( Oh god I can see Artemis and Jasmine fighting like heck XD ))

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 06:46 AM
(Haha. Do you play Pokemans? If so... Litten, Popplio, or Rowlet? The right answer is Litten btw.)
(Popplio or Littenare my choices.)

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 06:47 AM
(( Oh god I can see Artemis and Jasmine fighting like heck XD ))
(Okay? I'll start roleplaying in a minute.)

October 31st, 2016, 06:55 AM
(( Artemis is in Black house...That's what I meant...if you didn't understand I mean ))

Artemis looked around the clearing, and started to walk to where a fountain was, most of the students filing away as soon as she came over, that was one of the pros-and cons, of being in the black house, her green eyes scanning the area quietly, her face blank

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 07:01 AM
Jasmine was sitting under a tree reading a book. She occasionally looked over at the other students but kept reading her book.

yummyluc
October 31st, 2016, 07:31 AM
Name: Pierre "Phits" Whitwall

Looks: Phits is stuck at a depressingly average height, only 5'6". She has very dark skin accompanied by even darker freckles sprinkled over her face and joints, but not very noticeably. Her eyes are very pale gray, her hair somewhat copper, but a bit dull. She tends to wear particularly bright colours, mainly in sneakers, t-shirts, flannels, ripped/patched jeans, and the occasional snapback. Her nails are almost always black and she wears a few fake crystal necklaces of varying colours around her neck. Talk about edgy, amiright?

Personality: Phits isn't the most approachable person, despite her appearance. She's rather distant and closed off, although friendly and kind to everyone. Get her fired up and you're probably not gonna associate 'nice' with her ever again, but that's pretty hard to do. She doesn't have a very... "nice" sense of humour, but she does have one. A very morbid one. She doesn't laugh very much on account of her girlish snort giggle, and she doesn't really smile, she's very good at holding back laughter.

Power: Night-vision, floating/"flying"

Species: Vampire probably [because i'm original]

Pets: Pretty much any animal she stumbles upon, but her longest and most trusted companion is her black laborador and pitbull mix, the most gentle and sweet dog she could ask for, and she's ironically named her "Hellhound" [because extra edge]

Other: Demiromantic Gray-Asexual

Preferred Dorm: Red/Orange, leaning more to Red

Love Interest: N/A

Soddenfur
October 31st, 2016, 09:18 AM
(LAWL, edgy)

Caligo Everton
October 31st, 2016, 11:37 AM
Name: shade
Looks: http://41.media.tumblr.com/cca372a6d0873637fe58149c83bd8936/tumblr_nnahycztRp1utx6bwo1_500.jpg green eyes
Personality: TBRPed
Power (if any): can control shadows. Can make people have overwhelming verdigo to point of falling down by looking into there eyes (her eyes turn gold when she uses this power)
Species: Half human half devil.
Any Pets?: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zzx5vixmWfU/SuvLuClsnXI/AAAAAAAAAR8/EFhqYEvCQyE/s400/BlueEyedBlackCat.jpg he's a tomcat named Morgan
Preferred Dorm?: I'm in black dorm. She wishes she was in green dorm
Love Interest?: Open. Pm me.

(I'm confused do I have to be accepted.)

October 31st, 2016, 02:52 PM
Artemis could see Jasmine out of the corner of her eye, she knew that Jasmine was in white, and therefore, she might as well keep her distance, last time she interacted with a white she was smacked on the face and pushed away, now...she barely interacted with anyone, not unless someone interacted with her

(( So how is the love diamond/square going to work?))

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 03:01 PM
Jasmine looked around for minute. She stared at the others passing by.

RecklessThunder
October 31st, 2016, 05:40 PM
Gold nodded. "Oh, right! I remember you," he lied, forcing another smile. "I remember we did that fun and memorable thing that one time." Don't mess this up! A small spark flew from one of his hands as he attempted to lean on the wall. It strayed from the group and knocked a trash can. He attempted to hide it, but to no avail.
Scarlet teleported right next to Flare. "Have any of you seen a winged Siamese kitten?" She asked the two of them. She wasn't gonna lose the game this time.

Soddenfur
October 31st, 2016, 06:02 PM
Gold widened his eyes, bewildered. A flying cat? What kind of school is this? Oh... Right. "I don't think I've seen one," he replied skeptically. "But, er, I'll be on the lookout." The android hoped this would change the subject.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 06:10 PM
Jasmine closed her book and grabbed her bag. She walk around seeing what everyone else was doing.

October 31st, 2016, 06:20 PM
(( How's this love dimond/square gonna work?))

Artemis's green eyes scanned the clearing, most people were starting to file out, as if even the presence of a person in black dorm made them want to go away, the only person who had really been somewhat kind to her was Gold, and she appreciated him for that, she pushed some hair out of her eyes, standing up and starting to walk out of the clearing, carrying a type of creepy aura with her, though she stopped near a tree and just stood there quietly, her face blank

Soddenfur
October 31st, 2016, 09:32 PM

Artemis's green eyes scanned the clearing, most people were starting to file out, as if even the presence of a person in black dorm made them want to go away, the only person who had really been somewhat kind to her was Gold, and she appreciated him for that, she pushed some hair out of her eyes, standing up and starting to walk out of the clearing, carrying a type of creepy aura with her, though she stopped near a tree and just stood there quietly, her face blank

(Ehh, idk. I'm thinking there's a love triangle and then someone is in love with one of the three in the triangle... I don't really rp with all the romance and stuff, so I'm just gonna see what happens.)

November 1st, 2016, 12:38 AM
Name: shade
Looks: http://41.media.tumblr.com/cca372a6d0873637fe58149c83bd8936/tumblr_nnahycztRp1utx6bwo1_500.jpg green eyes
Personality: TBRPed
Power (if any): can control shadows. Can make people have overwhelming verdigo to point of falling down by looking into there eyes (her eyes turn gold when she uses this power)
Species: Half human half devil.
Any Pets?: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zzx5vixmWfU/SuvLuClsnXI/AAAAAAAAAR8/EFhqYEvCQyE/s400/BlueEyedBlackCat.jpg he's a tomcat named Morgan
Preferred Dorm?: I'm in black dorm. She wishes she was in green dorm
Love Interest?: Open. Pm me.

(I'm confused do I have to be accepted.)

(Nahh it's auto-accept! ^^)

November 1st, 2016, 12:43 AM
Clementine had continued walking the halls with her fox (named Nicholas Viktor as a recap bcuz why not) on her shoulder. Just as she had figured out she was at the door of the Orange Dorm (which took her forever to find), Nicholas Viktor had used his long tail to blindfold her and she walked away from the door, stumbling around. "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO MEee!?" Clementine yelled said as she stumbled away blindfolded by a fox's tail.

(Also 9 sections wow that's really impressive in comparison to everything else I usually do thanks guys!)

FlameFire25
November 1st, 2016, 02:34 PM
(Sorry trick or treating last night xD Also I just kinda made up when the first met if thats fine by you and I can pm the details if you want?)
He transformed back, a bright flash of white fire revealing Flare. He laughed, a cold laugh that resonated around the empty hallway. "You can't even lie convincing. Memorial, yes, but fun??" He shook his head, crossing his arms. His hands were in tight fists, so tight they were turning white. He was trying his best to not light anything on fire. "I-!!" He was cut off as Scarelet appeared next to him, and he jumped, hands up as if to protect himself. "Jesus!!!"

FlameFire25
November 1st, 2016, 02:38 PM

(First draw a square. Then put one of the four characters in each corner: girls across from each other and guys across from each other. The lines represent the love interest/relationship thing between each characters. You now have a love diamond/square.)

RecklessThunder
November 1st, 2016, 03:07 PM
(Sorry trick or treating last night xD Also I just kinda made up when the first met if thats fine by you and I can pm the details if you want?)
He transformed back, a bright flash of white fire revealing Flare. He laughed, a cold laugh that resonated around the empty hallway. "You can't even lie convincing. Memorial, yes, but fun??" He shook his head, crossing his arms. His hands were in tight fists, so tight they were turning white. He was trying his best to not light anything on fire. "I-!!" He was cut off as Scarelet appeared next to him, and he jumped, hands up as if to protect himself. "Jesus!!!"
Scarlet giggled. "Don't worry, I don't bite." She teased.

RecklessThunder
November 1st, 2016, 03:33 PM
(First draw a square. Then put one of the four characters in each corner: girls across from each other and guys across from each other. The lines represent the love interest/relationship thing between each characters. You now have a love diamond/square.)
((Like this?))
Scarlet
/...........\
/...............\
Gold.............Flame
\............../
\........../
Artemis

November 1st, 2016, 05:34 PM
(( That works pretty well tbh ))

But he was the nicest anyone has been to me so far Artemis tried to get rid of the mental argument she was having about Gold, and then she finally gave up, becoming quiet, her green eyes emotionless as she walked away from the courtyard and back into the building

Soddenfur
November 1st, 2016, 05:48 PM
(Idek how to mention people... Ehh. FlameFire25 Send de plan to meh. Also, the diagram implies each person likes 2 people. Sorry if I sound critical, just my thoughts) Gold sighed. "I'm really sorry, Flare. If I could remember you, believe me, I would," he apologized, ignoring Scarlet's arrival, as what he was saying was fairly important. Plus, attacking people like that is a violation of the rules... "At least I remembered your name..."

November 1st, 2016, 06:05 PM
(( A standard love triangle has two people who each like the same person-if we had someone torn between two people, While the other two like someone else...IDK-That was my random thought ))

Artemis walked back into the building, her black hair wavering as she started to walk down the hallway, straying from other groups on purpose, many people looked at her,but she did nothing, just endured the stares, her green eyes not rising from the floor at all, not even for a moment

Soddenfur
November 1st, 2016, 06:09 PM
(I sees, I sees. That makes pretty good sense. BTW, poor Artemis is all alone </3)

November 1st, 2016, 06:13 PM
(( Yeah... *Pets Artemis* at some point she'll not be alone anymore...at least I hope so ))

Soddenfur
November 1st, 2016, 06:59 PM
(Aw, sadface. </3 (http://66.media.tumblr.com/29a67f55b718d5792d6e30c6b8e8e4e6/tumblr_nukmdw9Gwd1sxhdxso1_400.gif))

Caligo Everton
November 1st, 2016, 07:04 PM
Jasmine closed her book and grabbed her bag. She walk around seeing what everyone else was doing.

Shade walked around with her head down. She saw someone holding a book bad and some books. She walked towards her. She didn't look anyone in the eye scared she would give them vertigo.

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 08:35 PM
Shade walked around with her head down. She saw someone holding a book bad and some books. She was in black too. She walked towards her. She didn't look anyone in the eye scared she would give them vertigo.
Jasmine stopped as Shade walked to her,"Oh! Hello!",she said smiling.

Midnight Rain
November 1st, 2016, 09:39 PM
Name: Heather Pine
Looks: https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M5a470097bcfcf824dc05d5a1a55cc43eo0&pid=15.1
Personality: patient and kind, but also depressed
Power (if any): plant related
Species: human
Any Pets?: none / OPEN
Other: her dad has cancer and she has other issues which I am debating on rping because I don't know if I should use them
Preferred Dorm?: green
Love Interest?: open

November 2nd, 2016, 05:00 AM
(( Jasmine's in white... if you thought she was, maybe I just misread your post, if so...sorry ))

Artemis finally got to a quiet hallway, daring of bring her head up, her black hair wavering as a rare smile came on her face, walking quietly through the hallway, her face turning to its emotionless state again, pushing some streaks of black hair away from her eyes

Caligo Everton
November 2nd, 2016, 08:08 AM
Jasmine stopped as Shade walked to her,"Oh! Hello!",she said smiling.

"H-hi" she stumbled. She looked straight into an eye of an onlooker. Her eyes flashed gold and the person fell over with vertigo. "Oops." She whispered. She looked back at the girl she did know what to say. "I-I'm shade. I'm in the black dorm." Shade said quietly. (Oops XD...)

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 08:12 AM
Jasmine got up and patted her pants,"That's okay. I'm Jasmine from the white dorm."

Caligo Everton
November 2nd, 2016, 08:24 AM
Jasmine got up and patted her pants,"That's okay. I'm Jasmine from the white dorm."

White dorm. Oh no what have I gotten myself into. "oh. White dorm." She said studying her feet. "I'm sorry." She thought back to her father and how disappointed he would be in her. Her shadow started to engulf her as she tried to turn away.
(As she gets older she will harden.)

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 08:34 AM
White dorm. Oh no what have I gotten myself into. "oh. White dorm." She said studying her feet. "I'm sorry." She thought back to her father and how disappointed he would be in her. Her shadow started to engulf her as she tried to turn away.
(As she gets older she will harden.)
Jasmine touched her shoulder,"Hey are you okay? I haven't talk to anyone at this place and your the first who spoke to me. And made me fall down."

November 2nd, 2016, 01:02 PM
Artemis gritted her teeth, walking along the side of the hall, until a dagger wizzed past her ear, drawing some blood, she felt the sticky liquid start to drip down her ear, and she blinked, then ran, hearing laughing, it sounded like people from the white dorm, but she didn't know, she let out a sharp breath, before bursting into a coughing fit, the repeated gasps for air making her eyes water and chest burn, untill it stopped, and she leaned against the wall, fighting back tears that stung her eyes

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 02:35 PM
(Idek how to mention people... Ehh. @FlameFire25 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=208) Send de plan to meh. Also, the diagram implies each person likes 2 people. Sorry if I sound critical, just my thoughts) Gold sighed. "I'm really sorry, Flare. If I could remember you, believe me, I would," he apologized, ignoring Scarlet's arrival, as what he was saying was fairly important. Plus, attacking people like that is a violation of the rules... "At least I remembered your name..."
(Okie dokie, I'll send it in a bit. And yeah thats how love squares/triangle work)
Flare sighed, the tension in his shoulders melting away. He looked down at the ground. "I really don't blame you. It was a long time ago, and I kinda though with being so organized, you would remember..." He was silent for a few seconds before looking up at Gold, a smile on his face. It was as if nothing had happened. "Yeah, at least you remember my name!!"

yummyluc
November 2nd, 2016, 03:44 PM
A squeaky bus pulled up in front of the school, and the driver basically through a young girl and her things out after her. She'd landed steadily on her feet and threw a vulgar hand sign to the driver as they sped out of sight. Grumbling, the girl picked up her backpack and slung it over her shoulder, then her rolling bag and brought the handle up, dragging it on its wheels behind her.

Of course, Pierre "Phits" Whitwall got on the wrong bus, then was too late for the only bus to get her here on time, and then was dumped into one full of crackheads and people who'd committed at least one felony in their lives, before actually getting to this... whatever it was called, school of colours or something? She shook her head as she walked through the gates, hoping she'd still be able to live there, as her parents were more than happy to get their dumb daughter, who'd decided to get bit by some jerk who up and left her after the damage was done, out of their house had said she wasn't allowed back until she actually graduated the school, if she even could graduate. She floated a few inches off the ground as she headed to the administration office and told them her name.

Thankfully, they gave her directions and her room key, telling her that everything but her carry-ons had been taken there. Always like mom and dad to erase any trace of their child who would never stop looking sixteen and not die until she was beheaded or stabbed through the chest. And as a side note, courtesy of Phits, vampires didn't hate garlic, nor did holy water burn their skin. Phits still loved her garlic bread, and she was Cathlolic anyways.

She looked up at the many buildings, all labeled some kind of basic colour of the rainbow, minus the black and white, but she didn't really care. She just started toward the building that had big letter writing, "RED DORM" on the front, just wanting to crawl inside and pass out for the rest of eternity. Actually, she could, but whatever.

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 04:47 PM
A squeaky bus pulled up in front of the school, and the driver basically through a young girl and her things out after her. She'd landed steadily on her feet and threw a vulgar hand sign to the driver as they sped out of sight. Grumbling, the girl picked up her backpack and slung it over her shoulder, then her rolling bag and brought the handle up, dragging it on its wheels behind her.

Of course, Pierre "Phits" Whitwall got on the wrong bus, then was too late for the only bus to get her here on time, and then was dumped into one full of crackheads and people who'd committed at least one felony in their lives, before actually getting to this... whatever it was called, school of colours or something? She shook her head as she walked through the gates, hoping she'd still be able to live there, as her parents were more than happy to get their dumb daughter, who'd decided to get bit by some jerk who up and left her after the damage was done, out of their house had said she wasn't allowed back until she actually graduated the school, if she even could graduate. She floated a few inches off the ground as she headed to the administration office and told them her name.

Thankfully, they gave her directions and her room key, telling her that everything but her carry-ons had been taken there. Always like mom and dad to erase any trace of their child who would never stop looking sixteen and not die until she was beheaded or stabbed through the chest. And as a side note, courtesy of Phits, vampires didn't hate garlic, nor did holy water burn their skin. Phits still loved her garlic bread, and she was Cathlolic anyways.

She looked up at the many buildings, all labeled some kind of basic colour of the rainbow, minus the black and white, but she didn't really care. She just started toward the building that had big letter writing, "RED DORM" on the front, just wanting to crawl inside and pass out for the rest of eternity. Actually, she could, but whatever.

(OOooohhh a vam in Red Dorm!! ''Sup? xD)

November 2nd, 2016, 06:20 PM
Clementine, still with Nicholas Viktor's (her fox as ANOTHER recap XDD) tail still over her eyes, stumbled and fell onto the floor, which happened to be where 90% of the students were. When she fell onto the floor, N.V. (Pff that's just what I'll call him because Nicholas Viktor is so long hehe) ran away from Clementine as she was trying to get up. Quickly, as she was running to catch N.V., she noticed that the lithe form of the fox was fading in the crowd and she hurried to catch N.V. until she saw that the fox had bumped into Gold.

November 2nd, 2016, 06:25 PM
Artemis grasped her hand over her ear, pain surging through her ear, she didn't even bother to know what was happening, she just shuffled back to the black dorm, struggling to find bandages in her somewhat messy room, blood leaking over her fingers

Soddenfur
November 2nd, 2016, 07:13 PM
Gold forced a smile. "Heh, yeah." He looked over to Scarlet, who we wasn't particularly sure he remembered. At this point, I'll believe anything... "Do you know her?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Colonel held a paw over his mouth, suppressing a giggle.
(Btw, Colonel Bunny is smart because he's an android too. I want to plan something really crazy involving him xD)

Caligo Everton
November 2nd, 2016, 07:29 PM
Jasmine touched her shoulder,"Hey are you okay? I haven't talk to anyone at this place and your the first who spoke to me. And made me fall down."

"Well no one likes me since I'm the- in the devil." She said that last party quite and quickly. "Well we all have a story I guess. What's your talent?" She said pronouncing talent with disgust. Her voice started to do the echo thing again.

November 2nd, 2016, 07:41 PM
Artemis found the bandages, and with a few rips, she had her ear plastered, not bothering to wash her hand, some dried blood settling in her fingernails, she walked out of black dorm again, ignoring the few states that went in her direction, and countering some with a glare, which made them jump back, her green eyes looking around quietly as she wondered what to do

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 07:44 PM
"Well no one likes me since I'm the- in the devil." She said that last party quite and quickly. "Well we all have a story I guess. What's your talent?" She said pronouncing talent with disgust. Her voice started to do the echo thing again.
"I shapeshift,but not too much, and have ice powers.",she summoned a ball of ice in her hand.

Caligo Everton
November 2nd, 2016, 07:47 PM
"I shapeshift,but not too much, and have ice powers.",she summoned a ball of ice in her hand.

"Well you have seen mine. I can make people have vertigo and I can control shadow." She said. Then she added quietly. "I'm the devils daughter"
(Blue come join our conversation.)

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 07:51 PM
"Well you have seen mine. I can make people have vertigo and I can control shadow." She said. Then she added quietly. "I'm the devils daughter"
(Blue come join our conversation.)
"That cool!", Jasmine smiled.

November 2nd, 2016, 07:52 PM
(( If someone has any idea how then sure ))

Artemis's feet turned into smoky wisps, people pushing out of her way, though she wasn't doing anything to scare them, her green eyes were still glazed over with pain, though she could tell her ear had stopped bleeding, finding herself away from others, where there were two girls near her, and maybe a small group which was slowly edging their way away, pulling her jacket against her chest, black eyes blank now, Artemis somehow having wiped the pain away from her eyes

Caligo Everton
November 2nd, 2016, 07:55 PM
(( If someone has any idea how then sure ))

Artemis's feet turned into smoky wisps, people pushing out of her way, though she wasn't doing anything to scare them, her green eyes were still glazed over with pain, though she could tell her ear had stopped bleeding, finding herself away from others, where there were two girls near her, and maybe a small group which was slowly edging their way away, pulling her jacket against her chest, black eyes blank now, Artemis somehow having wiped the pain away from her eyes

She looked at the girl and rushed over looking for the one who did this. "Are you ok. Who did this. Tell me." She said quickly. I saw her in the black dorm she thought to herself. That just made her all the more determined.

November 2nd, 2016, 07:58 PM
"E-Eh?" Artemis nearly punched her, eyes wide before they grew calm again, "It was self inflicted pain" she lied, "I bumped it against a metal gate a little while ago and it pricked my ear" she added, sounding convincing, she shrugged, "It doesn't hurt too bad" Another lie, her black hair wavering as she looked at the other girl quietly

Caligo Everton
November 2nd, 2016, 08:13 PM
"E-Eh?" Artemis nearly punched her, eyes wide before they grew calm again, "It was self inflicted pain" she lied, "I bumped it against a metal gate a little while ago and it pricked my ear" she added, sounding convincing, she shrugged, "It doesn't hurt too bad" Another lie, her black hair wavering as she looked at the other girl quietly

She could see the girl was lying and suddenly got furious. She knew she got that from her father. Her eyes flicked a deep gold. She knew the deeper the gold the more pain and dizzyness she watched her handy work take its toll and held eye contact her eyes still a deep gold. She told herself to stop but inside she knew she was gaining power. A little voice in her head pushed her on.

November 3rd, 2016, 12:43 AM
(@Soddenfur: Clementine's fox bumped into Gold XD)

(REMINDER: ALL FORMS ARE AUTO ACCEPTED! I am just typing this because people are constantly asking if they are accepted so yee.)

Rivergold
November 3rd, 2016, 01:02 AM
Name: Ember
Looks: a large girl, not fat but solidly built, with a long dirty blond braid, golden brown eyes and tanned skin
Personality: warm and comforting. She doesn't think herself as much of a leader, in fact she doesn't feel comfortable leading; but will rise to the occasion if needed
Power (if any): she can heat up her own body and anything she is in contact with, even up to the point of melting and/or spontaneous combustion. She tends to use her power to be more of a blanket though.
Species:
Any Pets?: a beautiful golden furred longhaired she-cat that amazingly never sheds.
Other:
Preferred Dorm?: orange
Love Interest?: one is needed please

(may I also have a recap of things?)

November 3rd, 2016, 07:30 AM
Artemis grabbed her wrist tightly, her face blank, but she didn't show any traces of fear, "So maybe I was lying," she muttered, not meeting eye contact with the other girl, "But it doesn't mean anything" she added, crossing her arms, green eyes blank

Rivergold
November 3rd, 2016, 07:52 AM
(can her cat have the ability to speak human language?)

Ember arrived at the school, a but unsure. She noticed some girls talking and strode over, her cat following blithely.

Caligo Everton
November 3rd, 2016, 11:34 AM
Artemis grabbed her wrist tightly, her face blank, but she didn't show any traces of fear, "So maybe I was lying," she muttered, not meeting eye contact with the other girl, "But it doesn't mean anything" she added, crossing her arms, green eyes blank

He eyes went back searching the crowd of people. "Sorry about that. That was my dads side." She dipped her hard in sorrow. She turned to walk away.

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 11:55 AM
Jasmine went back to the white dorm. She walked to her room and checked on her cat.

Caligo Everton
November 3rd, 2016, 01:05 PM
Shade summoned some shadows and disappeared into them. She ran to her dorm and slipped into her room collapsing on her bed. "Hey Morgan." She sighed at her tomcat came up to her purring. He was the only one immune to her powers. He was a gift from her wonderful father. She petted him and curled up with him his purrs lulling her to sleep. (Hey can my cat talk or maybe I can cat talk cause I want a connection with him and my character it's kinda important to me.)

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 01:09 PM
Petting Lucky she layed in her bed and played a game on her nintendo ds.

November 3rd, 2016, 02:38 PM
"That's fine," Artemis said plainly, looking at Shade before the girl disappeared, "Nice" she sighed, pulling her bookbag up on her shoulder and walking towards her dorm, her legs having things that looked like black tenticals swirling around them, and she pushed some hair out of her eyes, slipping into the dorm building quietly

November 3rd, 2016, 10:48 PM
(can her cat have the ability to speak human language?)

Ember arrived at the school, a but unsure. She noticed some girls talking and strode over, her cat following blithely.

(Yep!)

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Gold forced a smile. "Heh, yeah." He looked over to Scarlet, who we wasn't particularly sure he remembered. At this point, I'll believe anything... "Do you know her?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Colonel held a paw over his mouth, suppressing a giggle.
(Btw, Colonel Bunny is smart because he's an android too. I want to plan something really crazy involving him xD)
(nneeaattt xD) "Yeah, she's in the same dorm as me." Flare replied, gesturing at Scarlet. "Scarlet, this is Gold. Gold, Scarlet" He smiled, placing his hands on his hips. RecklessThunder

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Ember found her room and started to move in, while her cat explored.

The golden-furred she cat poked her nose into the doors that were open, leaving the ones that weren't and surprising more than one boy in the process. She padded through all the colors of dorms, most carefully through the green one, and stepped outside to explore there.
(my cat can talk too. maybe they meet up?)

November 4th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Artemis leaned against a small living room they had in the black dorm, it's black couches and drapes making the fire the only real source of color in the room, she sat down on one of the couches quietly, her green eyes illuminated in the firelight, the bandages covering her ear, blood still making her ear and head ache, her hair brushed over her shoulders

yummyluc
November 4th, 2016, 05:38 PM
The halls of the red dorm were quiet, apart from the echo of other footsteps and the muffled sounds of speech and moving into new dorms. Phits kept her head down and body rigid, not trailing her bag too far behind her. She looked down at the map the secretary had given her, hoping she was following the bright pink marker streak that marked her path to her room. Just a few more doors, and here it was.

It didn't look like there were to be roommates, but a metal bunk bed suggested maybe otherwise. Phits prayed to god it wasn't made of silver. Yes, some facts were wrong, but silver still stung worse than any hornet. Her boxes were there. and her mattress was laid upon the bottom bunk, waiting to be covered in her normal colourful sheets.

She kicked her rolling bag up next to the bed and dumped her bag next to it, slumping down onto her naked bed and flopping backwards with a sigh. Boarding school. Fantastic. Wouldn't her parents be thrilled to use up her college savings. After a moment of resting her eyes and letting her stress eb away, she began to unpack her things, hanging her clothes up in her pull-out closet, taking off any extra clothing she didn't really need and hanging them on a hanger on her bed frame. She kicked her shoes off and set it at the foot of her bed, then continued to unpack, shoving her already built desk up against the wall, right in front of the small window. Maybe this room was made just for one person, after all, she hadn't signed up for any roomies. Still, she set aside some space for another person if she did get stuck with one.

Soddenfur
November 4th, 2016, 06:00 PM
"Got it," Gold drawled, studying the enigmatic students roaming the campus for a moment. "Nice to meet you, Scarlet." He held out his hand for an attempted handshake, his face serious and awaiting a greeting in return.

Caligo Everton
November 4th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Shade woke up and petted Morgan. "Hello shade." He mewed his musky voice soothing her. She kissed him on the muzzle. Her eyes flowed gold with glee and as they did Morgan's did the same absorbing the power makingit not affect him.

November 4th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Curling her legs up to her chest, Artemis waited for the pain to ebb, and slowly, it was gone, the only real way of showing that she had been attacked being that she had dark red bandages on her ear, she was somewhat light-headed, and probably had some kind of cut, she leaned back in the dorm's common room, which was still abandoned, staring out a window quietly, her green eyes blank, though they were laced with pain if you looked close enough

Midnight Rain
November 4th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Name: Heather Pine
Looks: https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M5a470097bcfcf824dc05d5a1a55cc43eo0&pid=15.1
Personality: patient and kind, but also depressed
Power (if any): plant related
Any Pets?: none / OPEN
Other: her dad has cancer and she has other issues which I am debating on rping because I don't know if I should use them
Preferred Dorm?: green

Heather walked down the hall. She looked down, smiling at her picture of her family. She arrived at her dorm and saw a letter on her bed. She opened the letter, and read it, her smile disappearing. "Dear Heather, we miss you back home. Hope to see you soon. I have some bad news. Your father got very sick last night, and we went to the ER. We waited for 3 hours in a hospital bedroom, and the doctor told us that he has lung cancer. They gave him 6-7 months to live. I am sorry that you can't be with him. We love you! -Mom She re-read the letter in shock. She burst into tears, then ran out of the room, not paying attention to where she went, just running, as tears streamed down her cheeks.

November 4th, 2016, 06:36 PM
(HURR YA KNOW WAT TEM FOR SOME HISTOREEEE)

N.V. (fox) jumped back onto Clementine's shoulder as she went to pick him up. Suddenly, the weight of the aviator's helmet she was wearing felt heavy. Her aviator's helmet had been from her father, who was a pilot that sadly died by a plane crash. Meanwhile, her mother passed away from a car crash, so she was basically an orphan, with no siblings, and only her pet fox with her. Clementine had arrived to school because she had been living with a friend, and somehow, the acceptance letter had tracked her down. Sighing as she remembered her sad history, she walked forward.

November 4th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Name: Ember
Looks: a large girl, not fat but solidly built, with a long dirty blond braid, golden brown eyes and tanned skin
Personality: warm and comforting. She doesn't think herself as much of a leader, in fact she doesn't feel comfortable leading; but will rise to the occasion if needed
Power (if any): she can heat up her own body and anything she is in contact with, even up to the point of melting and/or spontaneous combustion. She tends to use her power to be more of a blanket though.
Species:
Any Pets?: a beautiful golden furred longhaired she-cat that amazingly never sheds.
Other:
Preferred Dorm?: orange
Love Interest?: one is needed please

(may I also have a recap of things?)

(Oh hey I just realized that Ember and Clementine in the same dorm!)

(Also, everyone's just getting sorted out so not much has happened I think ^^)

Midnight Rain
November 4th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Anyone want to rp? Alphy is taking forever... no offense... )

Caligo Everton
November 4th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Shade got up and walked into the common room Morgan following. She chose a comfy looking chair and sat only to realize that the girl she had met was there. Morgan jumped up onto her lap the skinny kitten mewed quietly "who's that?"

Midnight Rain
November 4th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Heather walked down the hall. She looked down, smiling at her picture of her family. She arrived at her dorm and saw a letter on her bed. She opened the letter, and read it, her smile disappearing. "Dear Heather, we miss you back home. Hope to see you soon. I have some bad news. Your father got very sick last night, and we went to the ER. We waited for 3 hours in a hospital bedroom, and the doctor told us that he has lung cancer. They gave him 6-7 months to live. I am sorry that you can't be with him. We love you! -Mom She re-read the letter in shock. She burst into tears, then ran out of the room, not paying attention to where she went, just running, as tears streamed down her cheeks.
Open for rp)

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:07 PM
(...pffft!! *has a funny idea*)
(are they in the same dorm as in same living area or like same room?)

yummyluc
November 4th, 2016, 07:18 PM

[since they're in different dorms i'll have 'em be outside in the main part of campus? also, i'm extremely sorry for the delay!!]

Phits had already finished packing, dusting her hands for effect and looking back as she opened her dorm door. Maybe she could call this home for a while. She shrugged, shoving her phone and room key into her pocket, slipping on a bright green hoodie and beanie, leaving it open to expose her stomach from her neon pink crop-top. She'd probably get in trouble for that, but whatever. She picked up her skateboard and walked outside. She'd bring her headphones, but for right now she actually wanted to focus on the environment of the school, just to make sure this wasn't some stupid joke from her parents to get her out for a while. Don't even laugh, they've done it once before. Or twice. Actually, Phit's lost count.

She left the dorm, inhaling and favouring the scent of fall. Since it was November, it felt way more like autumn, because it was all about Halloween in October and that took away from sweater weather, hot drinks, and falling leaves. She wasn't much bothered from the cold, seeing as she didn't have much blood pumping through her, and she was inherently cold.

She kicked down her board and hopped on, heading down the side walk to the main square, where all the dorms split, and the big walkway to the school was. She shoved her hands in her pockets, pushing off and starting towards the middle. The actual school could need some inspection. Y'know.... for research. She huffed, her cold breath matching the air around her as she sped to the square, making a beeline for the school, a neon streak in the grayish tones of the autumn world. And then she crashed.

Okay, to be fair, she was't paying much attention, but neither was the person she had hit. She let out a high-pitched yelp, the the board under her slipping, hitting a wall, and rolling back to her. Her phone fell from her pocket, and she landed hard on her backside. Yeah, her tailbone would hurt from it, but at least she didn't crack her head open. She let out a hiss, tongue flicking out from between her fangs, "What the hell!" Was the first words to come out of her mouth, but seeing the tear-streaked face of the girl changed her pissed attitude to a somber one, "Wait, are you okay?" She added fast, face flushing from embarrassment of her sudden harshness.

November 4th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Artemis blinked in the kitten's general direction, her hand finding its way up to her ear, flinching, her eyes staring into the fire, quiet, not having anything to say, her black hair brushing against her back

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 07:20 PM
"Got it," Gold drawled, studying the enigmatic students roaming the campus for a moment. "Nice to meet you, Scarlet." He held out his hand for an attempted handshake, his face serious and awaiting a greeting in return. RecklessThunder

Midnight Rain
November 4th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Heather fell, slamming onto her side. She kept crying, but not from her pain in her arm, but the pain in her heart. She hardly heard the girl, and she couldn't stop the tears. "..."

yummyluc
November 4th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Heather fell, slamming onto her side. She kept crying, but not from her pain in her arm, but the pain in her heart. She hardly heard the girl, and she couldn't stop the tears. "..."
Phits winced as the girl didn't answer, guilt surging through her; Not only from being so harsh, but for not knowing how to deal with crying. She stood up and dusted off her dark, contrasting patched jeans, only to bend on one knee next to the girl.

"H-Hey, I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," She started with, extending a hand towards the strange female, not sure if she'd flinch and run off or something. She spoke again, voice quivering only slightly, "I'm really sorry, I-I'm probably wrong about why you're crying, can you tell me?"

That was an invite. Phits was never one to be nice to anyone, or be so soft about tears. Usually, she'd tell whoever it was to suck it up and move on, but this girl hadn't been crying because she was hurt. No, she'd been crying for a little while now, that was written all over her face in tears. Phits' hand still hovered near the girl as she steadied herself with her board on the other, hoping to get this over with and leave quickly. Her face flushed even more, still with embarrassment as she tried in vain to be kind to someone whom she'd never even met.

Midnight Rain
November 4th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Heather sniffed. Her voice was quivering and shaky, which was hard to understand. "My dad has lung cancer. I might not get to see him again before..." she started crying harder, not able to finish the sentence. She shook her head, feeling like a fool.

yummyluc
November 4th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Heather sniffed. Her voice was quivering and shaky, which was hard to understand. "My dad has lung cancer. I might not get to see him again before..." she started crying harder, not able to finish the sentence. She shook her head, feeling like a fool.
The vampire tensed at the sight and sound of more crying, "H-Hey! I'm sure you'll be able to see him this Thanksgiving, the break isn't that far!" She tried to console, laying a hand on the girl's shoulder, more gentle than a mouse.

Being truly honest, she had no idea what this was like. She'd, unfortunately, been 'blessed' with a good, healthy family, and good, healthy friends. But she tried her best to relate it to something. But found nothing.

"C'mon, stand back up. You'll catch something laying on the ground crying," She stated, standing up slightly and taking her hand off the girl's shoulder, holding it out in an inviting way. She was actually concerned for this girl? That would be a definite first for Pierre Whitwall..

Midnight Rain
November 4th, 2016, 08:07 PM
She wiped the tears from her face, and stood up. She felt like she was a fool. Embarrassed, she sniffed, thanked the vampire for being concerned, and walked away, head down.

yummyluc
November 4th, 2016, 08:19 PM
She wiped the tears from her face, and stood up. She felt like she was a fool. Embarrassed, she sniffed, thanked the vampire for being concerned, and walked away, head down.
Phits watched the girl go, and something deep inside her chest made her legs move towards her, "Uh, h-hey!" She called, kicking off on her skateboard and rolling up next to her, "I, uh, I-I never got your name? I-I'm Pierre, but I tell everyone to call me Phits if they can manage.." She babbled on, adding the extra stuff for no reason. Her hands shook, and her breath got fast. She hated meeting new people, but she'd blatantly been rude to this girl, who was already upset. And, besides, she hated to see people upset, even if they seemed to be a terrible person. She chewed at her lips, trying not to puncture them with her small fangs.

Midnight Rain
November 4th, 2016, 08:25 PM
"My name is Heather. Heather Pines." She kept walking, really just for the sake of doing something other than crying.

yummyluc
November 4th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Phits swallowed hard, putting a soft hand on Heather's shoulder, more or less to keep up rather than to comfort, "I'm gonna be honest with you, Heather, I have no idea what it's like to go through that," She started, averting her gaze to the sidewalk moving beneath her worn wheels. She'd need some new ones, later.

"But, I'm sure your dad's gonna be fine. I'm not certain, but there's still a chance you'll get to see him before he kicks it, okay? And if you keep worrying about that, you'll miss the best stuff in life. Like dumb laughs with pals, and hot drinks on cold days, and no school work and a day off. That's probably really far in the future! So what's the use of being a Debby Downer if it won't effect you for a while?" Wow, talk about Phits the Poet. Geez. But she meant what she said, even if it was cheesy.

Midnight Rain
November 4th, 2016, 08:50 PM
"Yeah. Ok. I have to go to class. See you around..." She walked quickly down the hall, disappearing with the crowd.

yummyluc
November 5th, 2016, 11:11 AM
The vampire watched her leave, feeling stupid for even attempting to socialize with anyone here. She's an outcast, always has been, ever since her stupidity got her two lovely scars in the neck. Phits shook her head and rolled her shoulders, stepping on the back of the board and twisting around, shoving her hands in her pocket as she retrieved what she'd dropped earlier, and, once more, made way for the school.

The school was open, seeing as it was the first day, and kids probably wanted to check it out. First, Phits checked out the perimeter, spotting a few places where she could break in --or break out-- if need be. Then she spun around to the front and stepped off her board, kicking it up into her hand and opening the door to the school. It was warm inside, but then again, anything about 50 degrees was warm enough for Phits. She looked around, seeing some kids bustle around, and others just to get away from their dorms. She didn't blame them. A few eyes drifted to her, some curious, others disgust, but Phits didn't blame them either. After all, vampires didn't have the best reputation. But still, she huffed and pressed on, towards the office. She still needed her class list.

RecklessThunder
November 6th, 2016, 08:17 AM
:princess:(nneeaattt xD) "Yeah, she's in the same dorm as me." Flare replied, gesturing at Scarlet. "Scarlet, this is Gold. Gold, Scarlet" He smiled, placing his hands on his hips. RecklessThunder
((I'm so sorry DX))

Scarlet smiled. "Nice to meet you." (Not sure if we've already moved on but there's that :P)

RecklessThunder
November 6th, 2016, 08:19 AM
RecklessThunder
((Add this onto my other post.))

Scarlet took his hand and shook it. "So, yellow dorm?"

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 03:50 PM
((Add this onto my other post.))

Scarlet took his hand and shook it. "So, yellow dorm?" Soddenfur

Soddenfur
November 6th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Gold nodded. Am I that predictable? "Yeah... Nice to meet you, anyway," he distractedly drawled, looking around. "I still don't understand what we're supposed to do here. What's the point of gathering us together just because we have abnormalities?" Another spark coursed through his fist.

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Flare shrugged, fiddling with his flannel jacket. "Maybe there's a principal we could ask?" After a minute, he just took the jacket off, tying it around his waist. Now he was just in a plain white T-shirt.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Name: Angle
Looks: elftown.com/stuff/aj/190343/1397246235.jpg
Personality: Shy, TBRPéd
Species: Elf
Any Pets?: A male humming bird named Scale
Preferred Dorm?: Blue or White doorm

Soddenfur
November 6th, 2016, 05:05 PM
"Maybe... I haven't heard anything from a principal," Gold replied, shrugging. "Actually, I haven't even seen any staff since we got here. I didn't get to see much at orientation." He paused for a moment to think, looking up at nothing. "Do you want to go check out the campus?" he added.

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 05:46 PM
"Sure." Flare smiled. "All I've seen is the front entrance to my dorm, and I'm pretty sure there's much more. Maybe we'll find some classrooms?"

Soddenfur
November 6th, 2016, 05:50 PM
"Maybe. You'd think they'd have more than classrooms for students of our... caliber," Gold thought aloud, trying to get a good look past the other students that roamed the campus. "Are you in, Scarlet?"

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 05:54 PM
"Ooooo, big words, Gold." Flare laughed, stretching his arm out. Demon flew towards him, landing on his forearm.

yummyluc
November 6th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Phits left the principal's office more exhausted than when she'd entered. It took less energy to float than to walk, so that's just what she did. She held her schedule between limp fingers as she did so, just wanting to go back to her dorm where she could sleep for eternity. Maybe tomorrow she'd actually go to her classes, but for now, all she wanted was to get a drink and go to bed in comfortable clothing. Then she felt a hand grab her jacket and yank her to the floor, which was about a foot below her. She landed on her feet and pulled away from the hand, about to hiss and cause a scene, before she realized it was a teacher.

"No floating or flying in the building, Ms. Whitwall!" The teacher scolded with a scowl before returning to their class room.

"I know a good doctor that could get that stick out of your ass, teach.." She said aloud, staring after the teacher before hopping onto her board and skidding down the hall, using her enhanced strength to push faster than whoever was chasing her, weaving through students before hopping onto the railing of the stairs to the main hall, barreling down with a shriek of metal against metal and kicking the doors open.

Great start, Pierre.

Soddenfur
November 6th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Phits left the principal's office more exhausted than when she'd entered. It took less energy to float than to walk, so that's just what she did. She held her schedule between limp fingers as she did so, just wanting to go back to her dorm where she could sleep for eternity. Maybe tomorrow she'd actually go to her classes, but for now, all she wanted was to get a drink and go to bed in comfortable clothing. Then she felt a hand grab her jacket and yank her to the floor, which was about a foot below her. She landed on her feet and pulled away from the hand, about to hiss and cause a scene, before she realized it was a teacher.

"No floating or flying in the building, Ms. Whitwall!" The teacher scolded with a scowl before returning to their class room.

"I know a good doctor that could get that stick out of your ass, teach.." She said aloud, staring after the teacher before hopping onto her board and skidding down the hall, using her enhanced strength to push faster than whoever was chasing her, weaving through students before hopping onto the railing of the stairs to the main hall, barreling down with a shriek of metal against metal and kicking the doors open.

Great start, Pierre.
(LAWL)
Gold raised an eyebrow, failing to get the joke. "Maybe we could meet some of our classmates, too," he suggested, letting Colonel climb up onto his shoulder. The rabbit clung onto a pen he had found on the ground, nibbling at its sides. Gold awaited Scarlet's answer, impatiently tapping his shoe on the ground.

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 06:28 PM
"Now, that would be nice." Flare grinned, looking over at Scarlet. "Scarlet's in her own little world. Should we just leave her, or...?" He asked, raising an eyebrow in Gold's direction.

(Lil bunny nibbling on a lil pen x3)

Soddenfur
November 6th, 2016, 08:28 PM
(x3)
Gold shrugged, watching Scarlet closely. "I guess, let's go," She'd only prolong our travels... It'd be unwise to take her. He hurriedly walked down the path, studying the many buildings the boarding school housed. "Where should we go first?" he asked, not checking if Flare was even behind him.

RecklessThunder
November 6th, 2016, 10:06 PM
(x3)
Gold shrugged, watching Scarlet closely. "I guess, let's go," She'd only prolong our travels... It'd be unwise to take her. He hurriedly walked down the path, studying the many buildings the boarding school housed. "Where should we go first?" he asked, not checking if Flare was even behind him.

((I'm not receiving any notifications XD)(

Scarlet's eyes snapped back to focus. "Excuse me? UNWISE to take me? I'll have you know that I can do more than teleport." She flipped her hair.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Preferred Dorm?: None

waiting.....to be accepted...)

Soddenfur
November 6th, 2016, 11:11 PM
(All forms are auto-accepted)
Gold turned around, taken by surprise. "You read minds?" he gasped, suddenly feeling a wave of embarrassment wash over him. "What I meant was... From what I could tell... You like to..." goof off. Gold searched for words more suited to Scarlet's taste. "do your own thing, is all I'm saying," he finished.

RecklessThunder
November 7th, 2016, 06:32 AM
(All forms are auto-accepted)
Harry turned around, taken by surprise. "You read minds?" he gasped, suddenly feeling a wave of embarrassment wash over him. "What I meant was... From what I could tell... You like to..." goof off. Gold searched for words more suited to Scarlet's taste. "do your own thing, is all I'm saying," he finished.
((Harry? XD))

Scarlet gazed at him for a few more seconds, then said, "You hesitated." She giggled again. "I like you two. You make me laugh." Scarlet yelled "Chloe if you don't get here right now you don't get to meet my friends and then you'll have no idea what I'm talking about!" A winged Siamese cat bolted around the corner and looked at Flare and Gold.

Rivergold
November 7th, 2016, 07:51 AM
(Is your character's name supposed to be angle or angel?)

Soddenfur
November 7th, 2016, 09:16 AM
((Harry? XD))

Scarlet gazed at him for a few more seconds, then said, "You hesitated." She giggled again. "I like you two. You make me laugh." Scarlet yelled "Chloe if you don't get here right now you don't get to meet my friends and then you'll have no idea what I'm talking about!" A winged Siamese cat bolted around the corner and looked at Flare and Gold.

(Shut up >:I. I have like 10 different characters I have to keep track of)
Bewildered, Gold lifted an eyebrow. "That's good, I guess," he replied, turning back around. "You have a strange cat, by the way."
(Sorry for the shortpost gtg)

The Schoolgirl
November 7th, 2016, 09:57 AM
(Is your character's name supposed to be angle or angel?)
(Angel, whoops)

RecklessThunder
November 7th, 2016, 02:25 PM
(Shut up >:I. I have like 10 different characters I have to keep track of)
Bewildered, Gold lifted an eyebrow. "That's good, I guess," he replied, turning back around. "You have a strange cat, by the way."
(Sorry for the shortpost gtg)
((Understandable XD))

"You bet it's good. Considering you don't want to get on my bad side. That would be unwise." Chloe, being tiny, jumped and flew to Scarlet's shoulder. She meowed defiantly at Gold.

Soddenfur
November 7th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Gold rolled his eyes and continued, sneaking occasional glanced at the strange feline. "I'm so afraid," he joked sarcastically, mentally correcting some other students who were breaking what little of a dress code the school seemed to have. "Where do you suggest we go first?"

RecklessThunder
November 7th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Gold rolled his eyes and continued, sneaking occasional glanced at the strange feline. "I'm so afraid," he joked sarcastically, mentally correcting some other students who were breaking what little of a dress code the school seemed to have. "Where do you suggest we go first?"

Chloe meowed again, flying towards Gold and landing on his head. She purred and lay down. Scarlet giggled again. "I suggest we go to the fountain and look at the water so you can see yourself!" She laughed.

Soddenfur
November 7th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Gold did not flinch, already used to crazy pets leaping on him. A stray wire stuck out of his shirt, tempting Colonel to chew on it. He tugged at it for a while, but soon stopped when Chloe landed on Gold. He leaped up with her, trying to push the cat off playfully. "Let's just keep going," he sighed, already weary from all of the conversation he was having that day.

RecklessThunder
November 8th, 2016, 08:36 AM
Gold did not flinch, already used to crazy pets leaping on him. A stray wire stuck out of his shirt, tempting Colonel to chew on it. He tugged at it for a while, but soon stopped when Chloe landed on Gold. He leaped up with her, trying to push the cat off playfully. "Let's just keep going," he sighed, already weary from all of the conversation he was having that day.
Scarlet giggled again. "Good going, Chloe." She followed Gold. Flare, you commin?" She asked over her shoulder. "We should head to the snack bar. That's a priority."

Soddenfur
November 8th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Scarlet giggled again. "Good going, Chloe." She followed Gold. Flare, you commin?" She asked over her shoulder. "We should head to the snack bar. That's a priority."
"If you say so," Gold replied turning in the direction of the snack bar. He then realized how hungry he actually was. The android looked over to Flare, curious where he wanted to go. Colonel continued his usual business on Gold's shoulder.

RecklessThunder
November 8th, 2016, 04:47 PM
"If you say so," Gold replied turning in the direction of the snack bar. He then realized how hungry he actually was. The android looked over to Flare, curious where he wanted to go. Colonel continued his usual business on Gold's shoulder.

((Imma wait for Flare XD))

Soddenfur
November 8th, 2016, 05:47 PM
((Imma wait for Flare XD))
(Ditto >:I)

RecklessThunder
November 8th, 2016, 09:54 PM
(( FlameFire25 !!)) XD

November 10th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Preferred Dorm?: Blue or White doorm

(I'll just put ye in the White Dorm because of the pic XDD)

November 10th, 2016, 11:09 PM
(...pffft!! *has a funny idea*)
(are they in the same dorm as in same living area or like same room?)

(Samee room? The rooms are separated between boys and girls tho, like in Hogwarts if you read the Harry Potter books. If not, then it goes like this:

Door
l
l
v
Common room
l
l
v
Dorm 1 (Girls) or Dorm 2 (Boys)

Sooo yee...IDK how to explain it that much lol.)

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 10:25 AM
(I'll just put ye in the White Dorm because of the pic XDD)

(Lol. Ok) Angle stood out front the building. She was gazing at it curiously while Scale buzzed around her head and weaved in and out of her hair. Scale eventually landed on her head and fell asleep. Angle, after watching the building, walked up to the doors quickly. She tugged at the door and muttered "Stupid...heavy...door" She stepped back from it and asked the door politely "Could you please open?" and then went to the door. She barley had to even touch it for it to swing open. She walked in, and was quickly filled with wonder at the long hall way with lockers on each side. (Can you guess where Angle is?) The hallway never seemed to end. She took a step forwards and the door shut. She jumped at the sound but continued to walk into the hall.

November 11th, 2016, 09:41 PM
(Lol. Ok) Angle stood out front the building. She was gazing at it curiously while Scale buzzed around her head and weaved in and out of her hair. Scale eventually landed on her head and fell asleep. Angle, after watching the building, walked up to the doors quickly. She tugged at the door and muttered "Stupid...heavy...door" She stepped back from it and asked the door politely "Could you please open?" and then went to the door. She barley had to even touch it for it to swing open. She walked in, and was quickly filled with wonder at the long hall way with lockers on each side. (Can you guess where Angle is?) The hallway never seemed to end. She took a step forwards and the door shut. She jumped at the sound but continued to walk into the hall.

(Locker hall??? XDD)

Clementine happened to be walking in the hall when she saw Angle. "Hey!" she called out. "Are you new here?" Clementine asked Angle, with N.V., her pet fox on her shoulder.

(Clementine is lonely kekeke ^^)

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Angle jumped and Scale bounced off her head and into the air. She scooped up Scale in her hands and looked at Clementine "W-Who are you?" She stuttered.

November 12th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Angle jumped and Scale bounced off her head and into the air. She scooped up Scale in her hands and looked at Clementine "W-Who are you?" She stuttered.

"Oh, just one of the students here at the Gifted School of Colors," Clementine responded. "I'm in the Orange Dorm here. How about you?" she asked.

FlameFire25
November 12th, 2016, 06:40 PM
RECAP PLEASE??)

Soddenfur
November 12th, 2016, 07:25 PM
(Not much happened, Scarlet, Gold, and Flare are still checking out the school. Also, a lot of other people met up with each other.)

FlameFire25
November 12th, 2016, 07:28 PM
(Ahhh ok)

(*tries to think how to pop in*)

Soddenfur
November 13th, 2016, 01:39 AM
(Ahhh ok)

(*tries to think how to pop in*)
(I gotcha, fam)
Gold pushed past the masses of new students, tired of stopping every few seconds. The android took a turn, checking if Flare and Scarlet were still with him. "Where should we go first?" he asked, leaning against a street lamp. A shock wave shot up through it, shattering the glass and light near the top.

Mayflower
November 16th, 2016, 03:49 PM
(ok, i know I'm late, but im just gonna jump in!)

Name: Orchid
Looks: wavy, sandy colored hair and deep purple eyes.http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1382271173i/5781776.jpg
Personality: Determined and shy, but quite the jokester once you get to know her.
Power (if any): Telekinesis (Can move objects with her mind)
Species:human ( boring, I know)
Any Pets?: A pygmy goat named Lauren.White with brown spotshttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/8a/9b/0c8a9b87831718b801f50bd1941c35dd.jpg
Other:about as tall as a tree and as flat as a popsicle stick.
Preferred Dorm?: purple

(can I get a rundown of whats happened and the season/month?)

Soddenfur
November 17th, 2016, 12:50 AM
(ok, i know I'm late, but im just gonna jump in!)

Name: Orchid
Looks: wavy, sandy colored hair and deep purple eyes.http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1382271173i/5781776.jpg
Personality: Determined and shy, but quite the jokester once you get to know her.
Power (if any): Telekinesis (Can move objects with her mind)
Species:human ( boring, I know)
Any Pets?: A pygmy goat named Lauren.White with brown spots
Other:about as tall as a tree and as flat as a popsicle stick.
Preferred Dorm?: purple

(can I get a rundown of whats happened and the season/month?)
(The season and month, I can't tell you, but so far, nothing too important has happened. Everyone is basically getting acquainted with each other, some making strange acquaintances rather than friends. As far as I know, there are ~3 groups of people talking with each other. Scarlet, Gold, and Flare are all checking out the school and hanging out, while the others are mostly getting settled and talking. Also, a lot of people don't really get it, but all forms are auto accepted, so just join in! :) )

Mayflower
November 17th, 2016, 06:29 AM
[QUOTE=Gold pushed past the masses of new students, tired of stopping every few seconds. The android took a turn, checking if Flare and Scarlet were still with him. "Where should we go first?" he asked, leaning against a street lamp. A shock wave shot up through it, shattering the glass and light near the top.[/QUOTE]

Orchid strayed from the crowd of students, wanting desperatly to be with a smaller crowd of people. Spotting an android leaning against a lamp. Gathering up her courage to talk to him, she began walking towards him only to see the lamp behind the android seemingly explode. She jumped back, clutching her goat.

Momotaro
November 18th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Name: Lunalabum, Lubum for short.
Looks:
In human form: A girl with shaggy black hair slanted eyes and a catlike elegance. And deep green eyes.
Cat: A shaggy black cat with deep green eyes.
Personality: Very quiet and mysterious.
Power (if any): Cat powers?...
Species: Werecat, (the book seireis I'm talking about type.)
Any Pets?: None.
Other: If you guess the book series I'm making a reference too I will give 10kk,
Also she's the sister of one particular Werecat.
Preferred Dorm?: Blue.
Love Interest?:Open.

Momotaro
November 19th, 2016, 05:32 AM
(Hello?)

Soddenfur
November 19th, 2016, 09:57 AM
(Hello?)
(It's auto accepted.)
Gold jumped, his eyes widening to the size of plates. The android locked gazes with Orchid for less than a second and dashed into the crowd, wary of the trouble he'd get in for damaging school property. Not now! After all of this!

Mayflower
November 19th, 2016, 10:09 AM
(It's auto accepted.)
Gold jumped, his eyes widening to the size of plates. The android locked gazes with Orchid for less than a second and dashed into the crowd, wary of the trouble he'd get in for damaging school property. Not now! After all of this!
Orchid said "No, wait!" and focused on his bookbag, drwaing it towards her.The bag slowly started to drag the android with it.

Soddenfur
November 19th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Orchid said "No, wait!" and focused on his bookbag, drwaing it towards her.The bag slowly started to drag the android with it.
"H-hey!" Gold stuttered, flailing. "It wasn't me, I swear!" You're in too deep, Gold! Colonel Bunny peeked out of the bookbag, unsure of Orchid's intentions. A shot of electricity surged through his body, but to no avail. "This has to be against the rules!" he protested, attempting to stop his moving by firmly setting his feet on the ground rather than them being worn out by being dragged the whole time.

Mayflower
November 19th, 2016, 10:38 AM
"H-hey!" Gold stuttered, flailing. "It wasn't me, I swear!" You're in too deep, Gold! Colonel Bunny peeked out of the bookbag, unsure of Orchid's intentions. A shot of electricity surged through his body, but to no avail. "This has to be against the rules!" he protested, attempting to stop his moving by firmly setting his feet on the ground rather than them being worn out by being dragged the whole time.
As the bookbag drew close, Rachael noticed the bunny in the android's bookbag and tried to lick it. Orchid, realizing she probably was doing this against his will, she ended her control on the bookbag and said, "Sorry, I just panicked. Why did you run away? Was it me?"

Soddenfur
November 19th, 2016, 03:45 PM
As the bookbag drew close, Rachael noticed the bunny in the android's bookbag and tried to lick it. Orchid, realizing she probably was doing this against his will, she ended her control on the bookbag and said, "Sorry, I just panicked. Why did you run away? Was it me?"
Colonel Bunny ducked, once again hidden in the bookbag. "I didn't run away," Gold lied, unsure what was happening. Am I being overdramatic? I'm not used to breaking the rules... "Either way... why would I run from you?"

Mayflower
November 19th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Colonel Bunny ducked, once again hidden in the bookbag. "I didn't run away," Gold lied, unsure what was happening. Am I being overdramatic? I'm not used to breaking the rules... "Either way... why would I run from you?"
"I don't know, maybe because I'm so tall or because of my eyes. Anyway, how did that lamp explode? Do you have electrokinesis that you can't control?" Rachael let out a sad bleat when Colonel bunny hid back in the bag. "Oh, it's okay Rachael,we'll find more friends inside."
=Orchid is easily six foot eight, maybe eight and a half, so she is taller than some pro basketball players=

Soddenfur
November 19th, 2016, 07:35 PM
"I don't know, maybe because I'm so tall or because of my eyes. Anyway, how did that lamp explode? Do you have electrokinesis that you can't control?" Rachael let out a sad bleat when Colonel bunny hid back in the bag. "Oh, it's okay Rachael,we'll find more friends inside."
=Orchid is easily six foot eight, maybe eight and a half, so she is taller than some pro basketball players=
Gold raised an eyebrow, unsure why someone would be so afraid of someone with an enigmatic appearance like Orchid. "You're right about me having electrokinesis, but I can control it just fine," he replied, looking off to the side. "For the most part," he added, muttering under his breath.

RecklessThunder
November 19th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Gold raised an eyebrow, unsure why someone would be so afraid of someone with an enigmatic appearance like Orchid. "You're right about me having electrokinesis, but I can control it just fine," he replied, looking off to the side. "For the most part," he added, muttering under his breath.

Scarlet ran up to them. "Dude, I didn't know you could make things explode." She looked at Orchid. "Who's this?" She asked curiously. Chloe flew over to them, landed on the ground, and meowed crossly about being left behind.

Soddenfur
November 20th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Scarlet ran up to them. "Dude, I didn't know you could make things explode." She looked at Orchid. "Who's this?" She asked curiously. Chloe flew over to them, landed on the ground, and meowed crossly about being left behind.
"I don't think that's the point right now," Gold replied, eyeing Orchid. "I don't really know who this person either, we just met." Colonel popped out once more and cautiously lifted a paw to tap Rachael.

RecklessThunder
November 20th, 2016, 02:18 PM
"I don't think that's the point right now," Gold replied, eyeing Orchid. "I don't really know who this person either, we just met." Colonel popped out once more and cautiously lifted a paw to tap Rachael.
"Thennn what is the point?" Scarlet asked. "And who are you?" She asked. Chloe bounded over to the bag and gave Rachael a "who are you?" look. She sniffed the bag the Colonel was in. "Well aren't you three getting along." Scarlet mentioned as she noticed the three pets.

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 03:28 PM
"My name is Orchid, and this is Rachael." She held up the goat. " What are your names?

RecklessThunder
November 21st, 2016, 11:14 AM
"My name is Orchid, and this is Rachael." She held up the goat. " What are your names?

Scarlet skimmed over Orchid's mind. She wasn't lying about her name. "My name's Scarlet. Nice to meet you, Orchid." When Gold didn't reply she elbowed him.

November 21st, 2016, 09:27 PM
(GOODNESS I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS D:( SCHOOL PROJECTS ARE HOLDING ME BACK ;-;)

Soddenfur
November 21st, 2016, 09:29 PM
"Gold," the android plainly replied, refusing to acknowledge Scarlet's previous inquiry. "That's Colonel Bunny... but Colonel is fine." He had given the rabbit his name a long time ago, when he was very little. Colonel Bunny wasn't really built to age, as he was constructed not long after Gold was. "What now?" he asked, looking over Orchid's shoulder to get a good view of the broken light.

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 01:08 AM
Name: Scarlett
Looks: Ginger hair, tan skin, green eyes, always wearing the latest trends or jeans and leather.
Personality: Sharp, agile, mischivious, adventorous, brave, cold, kind to her friends.
Power (if any): Morphosis
Any Pets?: Angel, a pretty bunny with a tough and troubled interior.
Other: Is the daughter of a Fallen Angel, thus half becoming one herself.
Love Interest?: NAh, Love is for wussies...

November 23rd, 2016, 01:13 AM
Name: Scarlett
Looks: Ginger hair, tan skin, green eyes, always wearing the latest trends or jeans and leather.
Personality: Sharp, agile, mischivious, adventorous, brave, cold, kind to her friends.
Power (if any): Morphosis
Any Pets?: Angel, a pretty bunny with a tough and troubled interior.
Other: Is the daughter of a Fallen Angel, thus half becoming one herself.
Love Interest?: NAh, Love is for wussies...
(It's auto-accept, so you can start now lol ^^)

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 08:21 AM
"Gold," the android plainly replied, refusing to acknowledge Scarlet's previous inquiry. "That's Colonel Bunny... but Colonel is fine." He had given the rabbit his name a long time ago, when he was very little. Colonel Bunny wasn't really built to age, as he was constructed not long after Gold was. "What now?" he asked, looking over Orchid's shoulder to get a good view of the broken light.
Orchid swiftly moved over so that Gold could see, then set Rachael down so shecould meet Chloe. The goat playfully bleated while jumping in circles around the cat.

MaskedBandits
November 24th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Yep I'm late :3

Name: Ginger Abbott
Looks: She has brown eyes and a circular face. Her hair is black, but since coming to the school has dyed a streak of the left side of her hair orange. Place skinned, dimples, straight teeth, small, long legs
Perso: She can be a bit of a control freak, but values other's opinions. She believes strongly in teamwork, and likes an occasional adventure. Is usually kind, and loves having loads of friends
Powers? Super speed (I don't know, when I think of speed I think of orange XD)
Species: Is fully human, but is occasionally convinced she's part cheetah
Any Pets?: None currently, but is looking into getting an exotic animal
Love Interest: Defiantly open!

Ginger locked her dorm room behind her, putting the key in her pocket. She was fairly new at the school, and was still looking for friends. There has to he someone here I can be friends with. I just... Haven't found them yet.

Honeykit
November 24th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Name: Topaz Lestrange (*wink wink*)
Looks: Face---> http://i.imgur.com/5dWqAHv.png Clothes (she always wears summer clothes)--->http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b6/04/48/b60448cc7340f6b7b2787e8c34dd2cd7.jpg
Personality: Serious and calm but definitely a leader
Power (if any): ShapeShifting, Charming skills (can make a person, or species, do her bidding for an hour. of course there are some species she can't do with like gorgons and other sirens)
Species: Siren (partially)
Any Pets?: pet coral snake named Strike. always rests around her shoulders ---> http://www.reptilesbymack.com/images/products/detail/CornSnakeAmberStripedJuvenile2.jpg
Other: nah
Love Interest?: OPEN

MaskedBandits
November 24th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Name: Topaz Lestrange (*wink wink*)
Looks: Face---> http://i.imgur.com/5dWqAHv.png Clothes (she always wears summer clothes)--->http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b6/04/48/b60448cc7340f6b7b2787e8c34dd2cd7.jpg
Personality: Serious and calm but definitely a leader
Power (if any): ShapeShifting, Charming skills (can make a person, or species, do her bidding for an hour. of course there are some species she can't do with like gorgons and other sirens)
Species: Siren (partially)
Any Pets?: pet coral snake named Strike. always rests around her shoulders ---> http://www.reptilesbymack.com/images/products/detail/CornSnakeAmberStripedJuvenile2.jpg
Other: nah
Love Interest?: OPEN

(Could she and Clem be friends? :3)

Honeykit
November 24th, 2016, 06:42 PM
(Could she and Clem be friends? :3)

Clementine the name is already taken but yeah they can be friends) Oh and recap?)

MaskedBandits
November 24th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Clementine the name is already taken but yeah they can be friends) Oh and recap?)

(I'll change it to Ginger, if that's not taken :3)

Honeykit
November 24th, 2016, 07:14 PM
(I'll change it to Ginger, if that's not taken :3)
it's not so yeah) Topaz walked nervously into the school. it was her first day and she was a little nervous. "don't worry" her sister Azure said,"You'll probably be sorted into the orange dorm but all the people there are nice and you'll probably make lots of friends!" but Topaz was still nervous. She spotted one group in one corner of the place and another group near them. Topaz was a leader though so she steeled herself and walked over to a lone kid standing in one corner of the room. "hi" Topaz introduced herself to the lone kid. (psst jump in Ginger!)

MaskedBandits
November 24th, 2016, 07:31 PM
it's not so yeah) Topaz walked nervously into the school. it was her first day and she was a little nervous. "don't worry" her sister Azure said,"You'll probably be sorted into the orange dorm but all the people there are nice and you'll probably make lots of friends!" but Topaz was still nervous. She spotted one group in one corner of the place and another group near them. Topaz was a leader though so she steeled herself and walked over to a lone kid standing in one corner of the room. "hi" Topaz introduced herself to the lone kid. (psst jump in Ginger!)

Ginger looked over when she heard a new voice. "Oh, hi!" She smiled at Topaz. "I'm Ginger, member of the Orange Dorm! You can probably tell because of my hair." She twirled her orange steak in her fingers. "What dorm are you in?" She stuck out her hand, looking up into the new girl's eyes.

MaskedBandits
November 26th, 2016, 01:23 PM
( Honeykit Bump!)

AshTheCat38
December 2nd, 2016, 11:51 PM
Name: Azyah Castimo // Asrule Castimo
Looks: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=brown+haired+anime+girl&id=4435BD0E6273A81A15091FE86318771B673C8724&FORM=IQFRBA // that with more boyish looks
Personality: TBRPD
Power (if any): both have Morphing, Telekineses, water, dream altering, shadow altering, camoflauge, Teleportation
Species: Cat hybrid // Cat hybrid
Any Pets?: A walking talking Russian blue cat // A walking talking husky dog
Other: brother and sister
Preferred Dorm?: Both Black
Love Interest?: Artemis maybe?

We hope to see you at the Gifted School of Colors and have a good day!

Heatache
January 2nd, 2017, 09:10 PM
Name: Velvet
Looks: Is very tall with skinny legs and arms. Has very pale skin with long ginger hair. Has stem green eyes and freckles. She wears a orange hoodie and shorts. She doesn't wear shoes. She had deer ears on her head and small antlers, and a deer tail. She also wears glasses.
Personality: Shy, friendly, kind,
Power (if any): When angry her eyes turns orange and she sets herself on fire. She is also able to turn into a ginger colored doe.
Species: Deer-fire-human-hybrid
Any Pets?: No
Other: Nope
Preferred Dorm?: Nope