PDA

View Full Version : Magnum's Patch (Open!)

April 24th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Large paws thumped as they made contact with the ground. The ginger pelt of the large tom could be seen easily through the trees if one happened to be looking for a cat specifically, and in the cat's mouth was a plump, gray rabbit that would become his dinner. The bushes that surrounded the small patch of grassy, treeless land russeled and he felt the thin branches scratch against his pelt, which had a few fading scars scattered around it. One of his ears swiveled as he heard the chirps of a bird nearby, his left ear; the one with the black, slash-like mark near it. The black mark was the only thing that broke the solid, fiery color of his pelt. He smiled as he finally made it to his rickety den made of piled branches, muck, and moss. It wasn't the prettiest den in the world, but it kept him sheltered from the weather. Magnum lay on the grass in front of the den's entrance, enjoying the warmth that the sun's rays that shone through the trees brought. He closed his bright green eyes for a moment, relaxing, before opening them again and finally taking a bite of his dinner.

wren
April 24th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Large paws thumped as they made contact with the ground. The ginger pelt of the large tom could be seen easily through the trees if one happened to be looking for a cat specifically, and in the cat's mouth was a plump, gray rabbit that would become his dinner. The bushes that surrounded the small patch of grassy, treeless land russeled and he felt the thin branches scratch against his pelt, which had a few fading scars scattered around it. One of his ears swiveled as he heard the chirps of a bird nearby, his left ear; the one with the black, slash-like mark near it. The black mark was the only thing that broke the solid, fiery color of his pelt. He smiled as he finally made it to his rickety den made of piled branches, muck, and moss. It wasn't the prettiest den in the world, but it kept him sheltered from the weather. Magnum lay on the grass in front of the den's entrance, enjoying the warmth that the sun's rays that shone through the trees brought. He closed his bright green eyes for a moment, relaxing, before opening them again and finally taking a bite of his dinner.

It was a white Tom that lay on his side. Black paws that twitched ever so slightly while he slept. The melodic breaths that came from between his half parted jaw raised into the sky before another wave of breaths came. He was a DS cat. Ajax. He had decided to leave the dusk syndicate after the battle he had on the border of Skyclan. He was left with injuries he didn't need to heal but would rather live out in peace rather than be smothered in smelly mixtures. Than he heard a rustle and his ear subconsciously flicked. A scent so warm and inviting drifted by the toms nose and than he opened up his icy blue eyes. His muscles tensed for a bit before he sat himself up. Focusing on the green foliage nearby. The feline gracefully raised to his paws stretching out his hind legs before releasing a yawn. He leapt down from the rock where he had seated himself to sleep and dispeared intot he the thick grasses surrouding it.

pie
April 24th, 2017, 07:31 PM
A small gray cat was wandering the woods, wondering about how vast the world is, and how she could possibly explore it all. It was her dream, to explore the world, and to escape the confines of her owner's home. When she finally did, it was such a relief, being able to see the world. Now, she is lost, looking for someone, and has not eaten in a while. Misty saw a small patch of grass, and started to walk toward it, hopefully so she can find someone.

April 24th, 2017, 08:05 PM
A small gray cat was wandering the woods, wondering about how vast the world is, and how she could possibly explore it all. It was her dream, to explore the world, and to escape the confines of her owner's home. When she finally did, it was such a relief, being able to see the world. Now, she is lost, looking for someone, and has not eaten in a while. Misty saw a small patch of grass, and started to walk toward it, hopefully so she can find someone.

It was a white Tom that lay on his side. Black paws that twitched ever so slightly while he slept. The melodic breaths that came from between his half parted jaw raised into the sky before another wave of breaths came. He was a DS cat. Ajax. He had decided to leave the dusk syndicate after the battle he had on the border of Skyclan. He was left with injuries he didn't need to heal but would rather live out in peace rather than be smothered in smelly mixtures. Than he heard a rustle and his ear subconsciously flicked. A scent so warm and inviting drifted by the toms nose and than he opened up his icy blue eyes. His muscles tensed for a bit before he sat himself up. Focusing on the green foliage nearby. The feline gracefully raised to his paws stretching out his hind legs before releasing a yawn. He leapt down from the rock where he had seated himself to sleep and dispeared intot he the thick grasses surrouding it.

Magnum paused in his eating, ears swiveling as he heard rustling in two different directions. Through the grass, in the direction he was facing and a source of the rustling, he saw a white pelt. Seeing the white, he turned to the other source as well, amd was surpised to find a misty gray she-cat emerging from the bushes. "Oh-!" This was quite a surprise, but unlike most cats, Magnum didn't spring at the cat or go into a defensive position. Instead, he smiled, and took a step toward her, trying to seem unthreatening. "Hello there!" He mewed, before turning back to the white in the grass. It was too big to be any prey, and too small to be a predator. In his conclusion, he determined it must be a feline. "Hello there?" He called out, "Are you okay?" He lowered his voice to mutter to himself, though he was sure the gray cat could hear him, "Two visitors in one day. Wow!"

pie
April 24th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Magnum paused in his eating, ears swiveling as he heard rustling in two different directions. Through the grass, in the direction he was facing and a source of the rustling, he saw a white pelt. Seeing the white, he turned to the other source as well, amd was surpised to find a misty gray she-cat emerging from the bushes. "Oh-!" This was quite a surprise, but unlike most cats, Magnum didn't spring at the cat or go into a defensive position. Instead, he smiled, and took a step toward her, trying to seem unthreatening. "Hello there!" He mewed, before turning back to the white in the grass. It was too big to be any prey, and too small to be a predator. In his conclusion, he determined it must be a feline. "Hello there?" He called out, "Are you okay?" He lowered his voice to mutter to himself, though he was sure the gray cat could hear him, "Two visitors in one day. Wow!"

Misty gasped, another cat! Maybe even two cats! Hopefully she could get some food, maybe even new friends! "Hello!" She purred, "My names Misty, and I'm honestly looking for food." Hopefully, She thought, I can trust him.

April 24th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Misty gasped, another cat! Maybe even two cats! Hopefully she could get some food, maybe even new friends! "Hello!" She purred, "My names Misty, and I'm honestly looking for food." Hopefully, She thought, I can trust him.

The large tom with the fiery coat smiled widely, deciding to leave it to the other cat to pad over if they'd like; he just hoped that cat wasn't dangerous. "If it's food you're looking for, these woods have plenty!" He exclaimed happily, before letting out a little, "oh!" and running back to what was previously his dinner. He brought the half eaten mouse to the smaller feline amd dropped it in front of her. "You can have the rest of mine if you'd like," he purred, "My name's Magnum!" He sat down, smiling expectantly at Misty, hoping she'd accept his food offering. He took a glance back at the white pelt, deciding to keep an eye on them in case they were hostile and wanted to attack. Magnum hoped not, though. It was very rare for anyone to pass through his home, let alone two cats at once!

wren
April 24th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Ajax's ears burned with anoyance. He had been spotted. So sly as possible he seemingly glides out from his hiding spot. Eyes fixed on a massive Tom and a small cowering she cat next to him. His ears perked and focused on the pair. "Hello" he meows his voice calm and smoothie as he made his way further out of his "hiding spot" though he hesitated when he remembered what he must smell like. Most felines of the surrounding areas seemingly knew what the DS cats smelled like without even having to look at them. Perhaps his ability to avoid being struck had given him an advantage. No scars no wounds currently. Not visible at least. The Tom gestured towards the fiery feline that stood not to far off for himself and the grey she cat, than he lowered his tail as he mentioned his name. He took a seat. What exactly is my plan here? he asked himself as he examined the cats nearby. Get some blood on my paws perhaps. Return looking mighty as ever. No. We'll see how this encounter goes.

April 24th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Ajax's ears burned with anoyance. He had been spotted. So sly as possible he seemingly glides out from his hiding spot. Eyes fixed on a massive Tom and a small cowering she cat next to him. His ears perked and focused on the pair. "Hello" he meows his voice calm and smoothie as he made his way further out of his "hiding spot" though he hesitated when he remembered what he must smell like. Most felines of the surrounding areas seemingly knew what the DS cats smelled like without even having to look at them. Perhaps his ability to avoid being struck had given him an advantage. No scars no wounds currently. Not visible at least. The Tom gestured towards the fiery feline that stood not to far off for himself and the grey she cat, than he lowered his tail as he mentioned his name. He took a seat. What exactly is my plan here? he asked himself as he examined the cats nearby. Get some blood on my paws perhaps. Return looking mighty as ever. No. We'll see how this encounter goes.

Magnum, being the oblivious big goof that he was, didn't take any notice to the white tom's seeming annoyance. Instead, as Ajax approached and told them his name, he smiled apologetically. "I would've given you the last of my dinner, but I've already given it to Misty, here," he mewed, looking down at the gray she-cat. He hoped Ajax wasn't upset, and looked back at the other tom. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you here?" He aimed the question at both cats, but didn't expect a quick answer from Misty, who had the remains of the prey in front of her.

wren
April 24th, 2017, 10:08 PM
"Vacation you could call it" he meows instantly. Than looking back at his black paws licked one and drew it over his ear smoothing down some wild fur that had escaped perfection in his grooming session he had earlier. If anythig this to was getting on his nerves. Oblivious. He curled his tail around his legs and released a yawn.

pie
April 27th, 2017, 05:20 PM
"Vacation you could call it" he meows instantly. Than looking back at his black paws licked one and drew it over his ear smoothing down some wild fur that had escaped perfection in his grooming session he had earlier. If anythig this to was getting on his nerves. Oblivious. He curled his tail around his legs and released a yawn.

Misty finished her prey "Oh!" Misty meowed, "Vacation from where? I guess I could consider myself on a permanent vacation." She was very excited, not only had she just eaten, but she met two new cats.

Dark Queen
February 10th, 2018, 10:09 PM
DarkLeaf was laying on a branch in a tree looking at a woodpecker making a hole in a tree she got up and crouched slowly getting closer. She jumped on a branch and pounced on the bird biting into it. The she cat ate the bird and noticed three cats below DarkLeaf climbed to a higher branch and scooted back into the leaves so they wouldn't see her