PDA

View Full Version : The Switch (PRIVATE!)

JaxenAmethyst
April 24th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Raven & Co
Switched lol

Bugsie curled up on the sofa cushion, and sighed. Boredom had topped her other emotions. Her others aside from Longing. She had longed for Viper, the friend who had been visiting her for quite a few moons now. Longed to see the outside world, Longed for... for freedom.
Her tail swayed back and forth, waiting upon the arrival of her mother, a twoleg named Riley. Sadly, she doesn't know her father, but she dearly cares for her siblings: Jolie, 9 years old, and Siarra, 6 years old.
Eventually a white screened door swung open, and Riley padded through the wooden-floored nest, carrying lots of fresh-kill items. She set the fresh-kill aside and patted Bugsie lovingly. Bugsie saw this as her chance and mewed as a grasp of Riley's attention, while making her way towards the back door, which had been painted to match the patch of flowers growing in the garden, a pattern: Red Rose, Blue Violet, Yellow Dandelion, Red Rose, Blue Violet, Yellow Dandelion...
She leaped gracefully into the garden, and inhaled the fresh, warming, welcoming scents, as she let the soft grass caress her delicate pads, different varieties of flowers swaying in rhythm with the whistling wind. She eyed the white picket fence and leaped on top of it, peering around the different aspects of the forest.
(This is where Viper comes in!!)

Gone
April 24th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Raven & Co
Switched lol

Bugsie curled up on the sofa cushion, and sighed. Boredom had topped her other emotions. Her others aside from Longing. She had longed for Viper, the friend who had been visiting her for quite a few moons now. Longed to see the outside world, Longed for... for freedom.
Her tail swayed back and forth, waiting upon the arrival of her mother, a twoleg named Riley. Sadly, she doesn't know her father, but she dearly cares for her siblings: Jolie, 9 years old, and Siarra, 6 years old.
Eventually a white screened door swung open, and Riley padded through the wooden-floored nest, carrying lots of fresh-kill items. She set the fresh-kill aside and patted Bugsie lovingly. Bugsie saw this as her chance and mewed as a grasp of Riley's attention, while making her way towards the back door, which had been painted to match the patch of flowers growing in the garden, a pattern: Red Rose, Blue Violet, Yellow Dandelion, Red Rose, Blue Violet, Yellow Dandelion...
She leaped gracefully into the garden, and inhaled the fresh, warming, welcoming scents, as she let the soft grass caress her delicate pads, different varieties of flowers swaying in rhythm with the whistling wind. She eyed the white picket fence and leaped on top of it, peering around the different aspects of the forest.
(This is where Viper comes in!!)
Not too deep into the forest was a brown tabby, mouse firmly held in his maw, he was now used to bring some fresh-kills to the beautiful she-cat he had gotten the chance to meet after running away from the Dusk Syndicate, which he didn't regret at all, he had grown close to Bugsie and overly protective of her, he would hate himself knowing she got injured or something, though, simply closing his eye as he padded towards the now familiar twoleg den, he could only picture her, waiting for him.
But as he made his way closer and closer to the place, a faint scent got caught in his nostrils, a smile growing on his maw, he knew that scent better than ever, he had taken big sniffs of it whenever he had the chance, he couldn't help it and quickly broke into a sprint, he really wanted to be by her side, the closer he got, the stronger the scent was and the happier it made him, finally taking sight of the white fence, he neared it and finally stopped, gazing up at the she-cat.
His tail slowly curling around his paws, he placed the mouse down, and waited for her to come down. "Bugsie!" He purred happily, he almost came to see her every day, except when there was rain, because he couldn't get in the twoleg nest, last time he had tried, he was picked up and brought out, he had 'accidentally' clawed Riley on the way, but at least, it had been made clear that he wouldn't go in there, which was pretty sad, he would've loved to stay with the she-cat.

JaxenAmethyst
April 24th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Not too deep into the forest was a brown tabby, mouse firmly held in his maw, he was now used to bring some fresh-kills to the beautiful she-cat he had gotten the chance to meet after running away from the Dusk Syndicate, which he didn't regret at all, he had grown close to Bugsie and overly protective of her, he would hate himself knowing she got injured or something, though, simply closing his eye as he padded towards the now familiar twoleg den, he could only picture her, waiting for him.
But as he made his way closer and closer to the place, a faint scent got caught in his nostrils, a smile growing on his maw, he knew that scent better than ever, he had taken big sniffs of it whenever he had the chance, he couldn't help it and quickly broke into a sprint, he really wanted to be by her side, the closer he got, the stronger the scent was and the happier it made him, finally taking sight of the white fence, he neared it and finally stopped, gazing up at the she-cat.
His tail slowly curling around his paws, he placed the mouse down, and waited for her to come down. "Bugsie!" He purred happily, he almost came to see her every day, except when there was rain, because he couldn't get in the twoleg nest, last time he had tried, he was picked up and brought out, he had 'accidentally' clawed Riley on the way, but at least, it had been made clear that he wouldn't go in there, which was pretty sad, he would've loved to stay with the she-cat.
Bugsie's heart raced as she saw the brown tabby racing towards her. A giant smile spread across her face and she leaped down off the fence, not minding the scraps she got on her pads from pebbles. "Viper!," she mewed excitedly, nuzzling his shoulder. "You came," she began. "I've wanted to tell you something... It's very important to me, but I don't know how Riley would feel. Or Jolie and Siarra." She took a deep breath, her eyes closed, then exhaled. "I've decided I want to join what you call the "Dusk Syndicate"! So I could stay with you!" Her face lit up, hoping Viper would show her the way.

(I'll consult Halite and Snowstar about everything :) )

Gone
April 24th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Bugsie's heart raced as she saw the brown tabby racing towards her. A giant smile spread across her face and she leaped down off the fence, not minding the scraps she got on her pads from pebbles. "Viper!," she mewed excitedly, nuzzling his shoulder. "You came," she began. "I've wanted to tell you something... It's very important to me, but I don't know how Riley would feel. Or Jolie and Siarra." She took a deep breath, her eyes closed, then exhaled. "I've decided I want to join what you call the "Dusk Syndicate"! So I could stay with you!" Her face lit up, hoping Viper would show her the way.

(No need to consult Halite, he technically isn't part of the DS, he ran away when we were on the old site and I've stopped RPing him. ^^)

JaxenAmethyst
April 24th, 2017, 06:57 PM
(No need to consult Halite, he technically isn't part of the DS, he ran away when we were on the old site and I've stopped RPing him. ^^)
Halite is Gusty's character tho.... not yours.

Gone
April 24th, 2017, 06:57 PM

(I'm sorry but this post isn't correct, Viper isn't part of the DS anymore, he left a while ago, we were on the old site when he did.)

JaxenAmethyst
April 24th, 2017, 06:58 PM
(I'm sorry but this post isn't correct, Viper isn't part of the DS,
he left a while ago.)
Oh.. I already consulted Gusty AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Lol

Gone
April 24th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Oh.. I already consulted Gusty AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Lol
(Tell Gusty it's only a misunderstanding, it happens sometimes Also maybe modify the post a tad? Because I can't post with the post you have posted.)

JaxenAmethyst
April 27th, 2017, 05:45 PM
(Tell Gusty it's only a misunderstanding, it happens sometimes Also maybe modify the post a tad? Because I can't post with the post you have posted.)
You didn't reply with a post so why should I post?
Just go with it and forgot the dusk syndicate part..

Gone
April 27th, 2017, 06:02 PM

The tom smiled at her, his heart pounding hard in his chest as he gazed at the beautiful she-cat, he nuzzled her in return. "I always do, why wouldn't I, after all, you are the only cat I'm safe with, now." Viper admitted. Though he listened very closely to the she-cat, surprised as she told him what she wanted to say, he gazed in the direction of the clans. "Are you sure?" He asked, the brown tabby's tail entwining with Bugsie. "Because I would gladly take you there, I've been thinking about joining one, but it'll be even better with you." He purred, licking her cheek.

JaxenAmethyst
April 27th, 2017, 06:15 PM
The tom smiled at her, his heart pounding hard in his chest as he gazed at the beautiful she-cat, he nuzzled her in return. "I always do, why wouldn't I, after all, you are the only cat I'm safe with, now." Viper admitted. Though he listened very closely to the she-cat, surprised as she told him what she wanted to say, he gazed in the direction of the clans. "Are you sure?" He asked, the brown tabby's tail entwining with Bugsie. "Because I would gladly take you there, I've been thinking about joining one, but it'll be even better with you." He purred, licking her cheek.
Bugsie threw on a smile, nuzzling into Viper's pelt as she let him intertwine tails.
(Sorry it's short.. but maybe we could go tomorrow? I'll see if Dark Melody is free)

Gone
April 27th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Bugsie threw on a smile, nuzzling into Viper's pelt as she let him intertwine tails.
(Sorry it's short.. but maybe we could go tomorrow? I'll see if Dark Melody is free)
[CENTER]Viper held her close, licking her cheek. "Come on, love." He purred.