PDA

View Full Version : My story; a little thing you should think about~

Momotaro
April 24th, 2017, 07:10 AM
All my life my father has ignored me and my mother. Preferring to gaze longingly at another city; where we are not allowed. When I drew my first picture, he ignored me. When we went to another country, he was more interested in other family's. My father turned out to have cheated on my mother, and had three children in another city. Finally, one day a person walked in my dreams, telling me how to be successful, and how to be a good member of society. Then a battle came. The people in my dreams told me to kill my half-kin, and my father. I tried but failed. Society won, and I was granted amnesty. But everyone watches me with hateful expressions.

My name is Breezepelt.

Can you forgive me?

Tigress
April 24th, 2017, 09:56 AM
All my life my father has ignored me and my mother. Preferring to gaze longingly at another city; where we are not allowed. When I drew my first picture, he ignored me. When we went to another country, he was more interested in other family's. My father turned out to have cheated on my mother, and had three children in another city. Finally, one day a person walked in my dreams, telling me how to be successful, and how to be a good member of society. Then a battle came. The people in my dreams told me to kill my half-kin, and my father. I tried but failed. Society won, and I was granted amnesty. But everyone watches me with hateful expressions.

My name is Breezepelt.

Can you forgive me?

Awwwww..... Of course I can forgive you, Breezepelt! Your dad had no right to treat you like that! D:

Momotaro
April 24th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Awwwww..... Of course I can forgive you, Breezepelt! Your dad had no right to treat you like that! D:
Yeah, he's an angry little sushi roll. I feel really bad for him, I'm even writing a little redemption story for him~

BEAR.
April 24th, 2017, 11:55 AM
I could be wrong (probably am), but I don't think Crow cheated on Night? His relationship with Leafpool was prior to them becoming mates, and while he had feelings for Leafpool still, he took Nightcloud(?) as his mate to prove his loyalty to WindClan.

Crow was neglective of the mate and kit he didn't really want, and once he warmed up after finding out Leaf bore his kits, he was more prone to favoritism and gave them the attention Breeze could only dream of. He was driven by envy, but I'm not necessarily sure that justifies him siding with the Dark Forest / attempting murder.

Also, moving this thread to the Spoilers category.

Momotaro
April 24th, 2017, 11:59 AM
I could be wrong (probably am), but I don't think Crow cheated on Night? His relationship with Leafpool was prior to them becoming mates, and while he had feelings for Leafpool still, he took Nightcloud(?) as his mate to prove his loyalty to WindClan.

Crow was neglective of the mate and kit he didn't really want, and once he warmed up after finding out Leaf bore his kits, he was more prone to favoritism and gave them the attention Breeze could only dream of. He was driven by envy, but I'm not necessarily sure that justifies him siding with the Dark Forest / attempting murder.

Also, moving this thread to the Spoilers category.

A sorry for the wrong thread,
also, I just relate to Breezepelt, as I feel that the world is often against me. This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9PGctmbym4&t=5s and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiQQmRfFLQc&t=163s Inspired me. Also, I put the cheating bit to simplify things, as I don't lie writing more than needed.

Tigress
April 24th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Yeah, he's an angry little sushi roll. I feel really bad for him, I'm even writing a little redemption story for him~

Yeah..... I could see him as an angry little sushi roll XD

~Aesthetic~
April 25th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I can never forgive Breezepelt for what he's done. I can see why he'd hate his kin, but come on. He tried to kill a mourning, pregnant cat.
(plus he sided with the cats who killed my little baby RIP hollyleaf)

Crow
April 25th, 2017, 09:47 PM
I mean.. it still doesn't seem justifiable to me, personally. Yes, he felt as though he wasn't given enough attention by his father- and probably wasn't- but still. Being unloved by one parent is no reason to commit murder.

Momotaro
April 26th, 2017, 10:05 AM
, Crow, Cherry Cola, These are my opinions, to me I see him as a cat who needed love, if people ca justify scrounges actions, I can justify breezepelts.