PDA

View Full Version : Hallo there, mateys!

Jusniffles
April 23rd, 2017, 02:08 PM
Hallo there, mateys! I'm Jusniffles, and I have just joined today. ~

To say a little bit about myself, I love the Warrior Cats series, and I love to roleplay, so here I am! I'm an aspiring artist, and I want to be an animator later on. While I love art, I also love to write, even though I usually have writer's block. :')

Something else you may want to know. I used to be a member of WCO for about a year before they changed the web host from Webs to... whatever this is. So while I have tons of experience roleplaying, I'll really need help getting around. If you're wondering who I was, I was once known as Furry & Vixen before I left.

Anyways, thanks for reading! I feel honored to be here once again. Have a fantabulous day! <3

ameko
April 23rd, 2017, 04:35 PM
I don't think we've ever interacted before, but I definitely remember you from the old site!! Welcome (back) <3
i was probably Pathos, Robinstride, Collin, or maybe even Everlasting on the old site??

BEAR.
April 23rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
Welcome back!

|+sari+|
April 23rd, 2017, 05:28 PM

To say a little bit about myself, I love the Warrior Cats series, and I love to roleplay, so here I am! I'm an aspiring artist, and I want to be an animator later on. While I love art, I also love to write, even though I usually have writer's block. :')

Something else you may want to know. I used to be a member of WCO for about a year before they changed the web host from Webs to... whatever this is. So while I have tons of experience roleplaying, I'll really need help getting around. If you're wondering who I was, I was once known as Furry & Vixen before I left.

Anyways, thanks for reading! I feel honored to be here once again. Have a fantabulous day! <3

Welcome back to WCO, my friend! :3

If you ever wanna RP with me, or just chat, or have questions, hit me up with a Comment on my Profile, or send me a PM, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! :)

Fawn
April 24th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Glad you're back!

FeatherTail11
April 24th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Hi Im new and im having trouble joining a clan well actually I think I figured it out and they accepted me but now how do I find it and roleplay Ps I'm not familiar with roleplaying but am very familiar with warrior cats

Feather tail

judas
April 25th, 2017, 04:39 PM

Hello!! I was also a member of the old WCO, but I don't believe I have ever met you. I can't wait until I get to know you and roleplay with you better!

Jusniffles
April 28th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Thank you guys for welcoming me here! ♡

Pathos: Hello, Robin! I remember you very well. I'm so glad to see you again. :>

Raywood: I'm glad to be back! c;

Honeyfeather
April 28th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Thank you guys for welcoming me here! ♡

@Pathos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=65): Hello, Robin! I remember you very well. I'm so glad to see you again. :>

@Raywood (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3): I'm glad to be back! c;
hello

ladybugg03
April 29th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Hi Im new and im having trouble joining a clan well actually I think I figured it out and they accepted me but now how do I find it and roleplay Ps I'm not familiar with roleplaying but am very familiar with warrior cats

Feather tail

Hello and welcome to WCO! If you want to roleplay with someone specific you can ask in the chat box to the right or ask them via their profile. If you just wanna roleplay and don't care who you roleplay with you can go to the forums and pick a place to roleplay. At the bottom of the page then there is a reply buttom and you click that and type in your what your cat is doing, thinking, feeling, etc.
Hope that helped and I hope you have a great experience!!! :heartbounce: