PDA

View Full Version : Love Never Goes How We Want It To

RedHead
April 22nd, 2017, 03:21 PM
I decided to make a plot, because Plots are really fun and dramatic, so here it is. I worked really hard on it.

So this Windclan she-cat, Marbledice, is a very tom-crazy cat, and loves to flirt with, and develop little crushes on pretty much all the toms in her clan.
Marbledice has a she-cat best friend {Best Friend} and they have been friends since kit-hood. {Best Friend} is pretty much the opposite of Marbledice; introvert, serious, smart, all those things. One problem is that she's Homosexual, and has fallen in love with Marbledice. Marbledice believes {Best Friend} to be Heterosexual, like herself, so {Best Friend} is afraid of telling Marbledice her real sexuality, in fear that Marbled might reject her. As {Best Friend} and Marbledice continue their life as best friends, {Best Friend} struggles with her feelings for Marbled, and tries to deny her own sexuality, because she does not want to lose her best friend, especially since they are so close.

One day, while Marbledice is out flirting, like she always is, she runs into {Tom 1}. This tom is more closed off than the cats Marbledice normally flirts with, but she is intrigued by him. They start to talk, and soon enough, oddly, Marbledice finds herself starting to fall in love with him. Once she had gotten past his shy exterior, there was a passionate, funny, exciting cat on the inside.
Being Marbledice's best friend, {Best Friend} started to realize what was happening, and got extremely jealous. She tried to tell herself that she should be happy for Marbled, but jealousy kept trying to overtake her. {Best Friend} was able to hold it back as Marbledice's and {Tom 1}'s relationship grew. Soon, the two became mates, although Marbledice never abandoned her flirtatious nature. It didn't bother {Tom 1} though, because he knew she was loyal to him. Soon enough, the pair had two lovely kits, {Kit 1} and {Kit 2}.

This was too far, too much for {Best Friend} to handle. So she started plotting on how to get rid of him. One of her own friends, {Friend 1} warned her of a fox that had been spotted in the territory. This put {Best Friend}'s brain into motion. One night, she was on a hunting patrol with {Tom 1} because she had told him about the fox, and that she couldn't hunt alone. Being Marbledice's mate, {Tom 1} wanted to make sure anyone close to her didn't die. So, of course he went with {Best Friend} on a nighttime hunting trip. The fox was there that night, and it attacked. The two fought the fox off, but they were both weakened. {Tom 1} had taken the most hits though, and he was weaker than {Best Friend}. He told her they needed to go back to camp, so they could both get care. {Best Friend} simply shook her head.

"I'm sorry I have to do this, but you took my love's heart. Now, I'll take yours."

{Best Friend} then killed {Tom 1}. After she killed him, a new side of her awoke and took her over. She became a lot more malicious, and cunning. She would go after anything she wanted now, with no regrets. Because all she wanted was Marbledice's love.
When Marbledice found out {Tom 1} was dead, she was devastated. {Best Friend} had explained to the clan that {Tom 1} was killed by the fox, and clearly it was very believable. There was fox scent all over the area, and all over both {Best Friend} and {Tom 1}. {Best Friend} had cunningly killed {Tom 1} by slashing his throat where the fox had already bit, so it didn't look suspicious at all.

Marbled sought comfort in {Best Friend} and started to neglect her kits. {Best Friend} was okay with this, especially since {Kit 2} looked a lot like {Tom 1}. {Kit 1} died, mainly because they were small, but also from neglect. This death seemed to bring Marbledice back to her senses, and she started feverently caring for {Kit 2} She became very overprotective of {Kit 2}. {Best Friend} was not okay with this, but still had enough sanity in her to know that she would hurt her one and only love even more than she had already if she killed {Kit 2}, so she left them be.

"I'll let you live, but I won't leave you alone. You are an everlasting reminder of the cat who took my love's heart."

{Best Friend} was very happy now, because Marbledice hadn't been flirting lately. As {Kit 2} grew stronger, Marbledice started to flirt again though.
Soon enough, Marbled met {Tom 2}. This tom was very different from {Tom 1}. He was way more flirty, but him and Marbledice became mates. {Best Friend} was extremely angered by this. She thought she had had Marbledice in her grasp, where she could confess her feelings to her. Of course toms had to go and mess it all up for her.

{Tom 2} had a sister, {She-cat 1}, who was Homosexual. {She-cat 1} instantly fell in love with {Best Friend} and went right up to her and told her that. {She-cat 1} was a bold, assertive cat, not afraid to get hurt, and would never back down. {Best Friend} was actually quite surprised at this. She had not thought any cat could fall for her, much less another she-cat.
{Best Friend} still kept her eye on {Tom 2} and Marbledice, but started to become close with {She-cat 1}. Soon enough, they were pretty good friends, and {Best Friend} trusted her enough to tell {She-cat 1} her feelings for Marbledice. {She-cat 1} was slightly hurt, but was willing to help {Best Friend} because she knew how much it meant to her, and she was willing to do anything for the one she loved, even if the feelings weren't returned. {She-cat 1} agreed to help, under one condition. NO KILLING HER BROTHER. {Best Friend} agreed to that, so they planned to try and split {Tom 2} and Marbledice up.

At this time, {Kit 2} was old enough to be apprenticed, and was apprenticed to {Best Friend}. {Best Friend} was really surprised by this, but decided she could use {Kit 2} for her own purposes. She knew that she couldn't kill her apprentice, Marbledice would surely blame it on her. So {Best Friend} decided to try and corrupt {Kit 2} into doing her bidding. She started to convince {Kit 2} to think her own thoughts, and to {Best Friend}, it was working. That's just what {Kit 2} wanted {Best Friend} to think though. {Kit 2} was highly intelligent, and was able to deceive {Best Friend}. {Kit 2} really wasn't corrupted though, and just acted that way so they could find out what {Best Friend} was up to.
As she was thinking about the plan to split Marbledice and {Tom 2} up, {Best Friend} realized she wouldn't be satisfied unless {Tom 2} was dead, so she had her own plan up her sleeve. She decided she would corrupt {She-cat 1} into hating her own brother. {Best Friend} had now perfected that kind of skill, and was prepared to use it. She started to corrupt {She-cat 1} and soon enough, {Best Friend} called the plan (her own plan) into action.

"I'll make you hate the ones you love, and take their hearts. I know this is all selfish, but who can blame me? I'm in love. Love makes cats do crazy things."

One day, {Best Friend}, {She-cat 1}, and {Tom 2} went hunting together, and that is when {Best Friend} started telling {She-cat 1} how {Tom 2} was fox-heart, and how he had broke her heart because he was with Marbledice. {She-cat 1} fell for this, and her mind was corrupted by {Best Friend's} lies. So, she killed her brother. After she had done that, she realized what she'd done, and turned on {Best Friend}, hurt, confused, and angry. {Best Friend} told her to leave, and go find somewhere else to live, or she would kill her. Regretfully and full of hate, {She-cat 1} left. {Kit 2} had followed their mentor out there, and witnessed the whole thing. They approached {Best Friend}, telling them what an amazing plan that had been. {Best Friend} hadn't meant for {Kit 2} to see what she's done, but {Kit 2} had picked up a few things about convincing others, and was able to get {Best Friend} to trust them completely.

"Huh, a little me. Well, this is exciting!"

{Best Friend} returns to her clan to tell the horrible story of how {She-cat 1} killed her own brother, with {Kit 2} there as a witness. Again, Marbledice is devastated, but this time, she's a bit more concerned for {Best Friend}, realizing {She-cat 1} could've killed her too. Marbledice is pregnant with {Tom 2}'s kits, but to {Best Friend}, this seemed perfect. "(If you read this far, put your favorite animal in the "code" section of the form.)

{Best Friend} feels hopeful that now, she can finally express her feelings to Marbledice, and possibly be a mother to her kits too. Marbledice gives birth to another two kits, {Kit 3} and {Kit 4}. {Best Friend} starts to hang out with these kits a lot, acting like another mother to them. As they grow, Marbledice leaves them for longer amounts of time, and {Best Friend} knows that Marbled trusts her completely with the kits. {Best Friend} takes this as a good sign.

Two moons before the kits become apprentices, Marbledice goes back to flirting. {Best Friend} get really jealous once again, all that time thinking she could finally tell her how she felt ripped away from her. She watches Marbledice carefully, to try and spot any signs of her falling in love with a tom again. At first, nothing seems to be happening, and Marbledice was treating all toms equally. During this time, {Best Friend} constantly relied on {Kit 2} for a spy, a friend, and someone to take out her anger on. {Best Friend} had grown to love {Kit 2} as her own, and {Kit 2} had also started to become fond of their mentor, even with what they knew about her.

All the while, a good friend of {Best Friend}'s, {Tom 3}, had been watching everything. He had suspected that it was really {Best Friend} who had killed both of Marbledice's past mates, and this was confirmed by {Kit 2}, whom he had gotten to know, and who trusted him because he was good friends with {Best Friend}, and they wanted him to help her. He decided to confront her about it. He was gentle, and understanding, but she still denied it, and told {Tom 3} to back off. Their relationship was broken.

"You can't prove any of that! I thought we were friends? Apparently you can't even trust me anymore."

After his rejection, {Tom 3} started to hang out with Marbledice, to make sure {Best Friend} didn't hurt her more. Though he kept his suspicions to himself about {Best Friend}. {Best Friend} immediately started plotting to kill {Tom 3} once she realized that he was getting close to Marbledice. She couldn't believe her ex-friend, who had known about her feelings for Marbled, had betrayed her. {Best Friend} ranted this out to {Kit 2}, who was almost a warrior at this time. Of course {Kit 2} agreed to help their mentor, but they were sad, sad because they didn't want their mentor to go even farther down this dark path than she already had.

{Best Friend} brought {Tom 3} out one night, as an "apology" for getting mad at him, but {Tom 3} being a very intelligent, calculating tom, and having been warned by {Kit 2}, knew what she really wanted to do. He told her she could go ahead and kill him, right then and there. But it wouldn't help her cause, because it would hurt Marbled even more than she had hurt her already. {Best Friend} denied ever hurting her, she said that those toms would've hurt Marbledice, and that she was the only one who could protect her love, and love her to the full extent.

"Toms can't love Marbledice the way I can love her! Every one of those toms were going to hurt her. Especially you!"

{Tom 3} tried to convince her that she needed to change back to herself, but she just growled at him and told him to shut up. She the instructed {Kit 2} to hurt {Tom 3} really badly, and then {Best Friend} would finish him off. {Kit 2} didn't know what to do. She didn't want to hurt {Tom 3}, but she didn't want to lose {Best Friend}'s friendship. At that moment, her father, {Tom 1}, appeared before her, and told her to do it. He said everything would be fine.
So, {Kit 2} walked up to {Tom 3}, and mumbled an apology, before slashing her claws across his face. {Best Friend} was proud, and then told {Kit 2} to move so she could finish him off. She attacked {Tom 3}, and right in that moment, Marbledice jumped into the fight. She had heard the whole conversation between the three cats, and now knew everything that had happened. All the lies, whole killed who, who hurt who, everything. She was deeply surprised. And hurt.
In the skirmish and chaos, Marbledice ended up killing {Best Friend}, and as {Best Friend} was dying, she confessed her love to Marbled.

"I-I'm sorry I-i-i never told you, but I l-l-love you. S-so,
so much. As more than a f-f-friend."
"Why? Why didn't you just tell me {Best Friend}?
You know I would've accepted you no matter what!"
"A-a-all I wanted was for y-you to l-l-love me..."
"I did... But not in the way you wanted..."
"L-love never goes how we want it to, I-i know that now Marbledice."

{Best Friend} dies, and Marbledice turns on both {Tom 3} and {Kit 2}. She yowls at them, asking why they never told her, and that they could avoided this whole thing. She is hurt, heartbroken, and devastated that her best friend had to take this path, all because she didn't say anything. Marbledice forgives {Tom 3}, but she doesn't forgive her kit. {Kit 2} had had a stronger connection with {Best Friend}, and Marbledice believed that they could've stopped her. So now, {Kit 2} has to live with their mother hating them, their mentor whom they loved as a mother dead, and their father dead. Marbledice and {Tom 3} are close, but Marbled goes back to flirting, but keeps all toms at a distance now. She feels like if she took on another mate, everything bad would happen again.
So, their lives go on from there.
(Btw, the italicized quotes are what {Best Friend} would say at that time, just for ideas on her perso.)

Okay, that was really long, but if you read it, thank you! I am pretty excited for this plot, so I hope I can get all the roles filled! Here they are

Key::
*asterisk next their name means they die at some point in the plot
Role
Gender || Personality || Importance (High/Medium/Low)

I AM RPING MARBLEDICE AND KIT 2
ROLES
Marbledice (http://redheadscharries.weebly.com/marbledice.html) (I will be RPing her and I will also be putting in more of her info later)
Female || Tom-crazy, lovable, extrovert || High

*Best Friend
Female (Homosexual) || Should be an introvert, but then turns cruel and malicious || High

*Tom 1
Male || Should be shy on the outside, but passionate and funny once you get to know him || Medium

*Tom 2
Male || Should be flirty || Medium

Tom 3
Male || Should be smart and calculating || High

She-cat 1 (Tom 2's sister)
Female (Homosexual) || Bold, assertive, not afraid to get hurt || Medium

*Kit 1
No specific Gender || No specific perso || Low

Kit 2
I haven't decided what gender or what their name is yet, so ^^ || High

Kit 3
Not specified || Not specified || Low

Kit 4
Not Specified || Not Specified || Low

Friend

Other toms Marbledice flirts with
Any amount, and will be automatically accepted. It's more like signing up to RP with her with these roles.

Okay, so those are all the roles! Here's the form! you can make a new cat, or use an already made cat.

Form
Name:
Clan: Windclan
Appearance:
Personality:
Code:
Role:
Roleplayer Activity:
Questions/Other?:

There you go! Have fun applying! There is no specific choosing date as of right now.

Momotaro
April 23rd, 2017, 02:42 AM
Form
Name: Redstrike http://stormscharries.weebly.com/redstrike.html
Appearance:
Personality:
Code: Cat.
Role: Tom Three.
Roleplayer Activity: Due to being a HR, I post at least three times a week, though I often post more.
Questions/Other?:

RedHead
April 24th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Form
Name: Redstrike http://stormscharries.weebly.com/redstrike.html
Appearance:
Personality:
Code: Cat.
Role: Tom Three.
Roleplayer Activity: Due to being a HR, I post at least three times a week, though I often post more.
Questions/Other?:

Thanks! I'll keep him in mind!

Mousy
April 24th, 2017, 07:08 PM
RedHead
Name: Mouseheart (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5752)
Appearance:
Personality:
Code: Fox
Role: Friend
Roleplayer Activity: 6.06
Questions/Other?: Hi!

Splash
April 25th, 2017, 07:42 PM
I decided to make a plot, because Plots are really fun and dramatic, so here it is. I worked really hard on it.

So this Windclan she-cat, Marbledice, is a very tom-crazy cat, and loves to flirt with, and develop little crushes on pretty much all the toms in her clan.
Marbledice has a she-cat best friend {Best Friend} and they have been friends since kit-hood. {Best Friend} is pretty much the opposite of Marbledice; introvert, serious, smart, all those things. One problem is that she's Homosexual, and has fallen in love with Marbledice. Marbledice believes {Best Friend} to be Heterosexual, like herself, so {Best Friend} is afraid of telling Marbledice her real sexuality, in fear that Marbled might reject her. As {Best Friend} and Marbledice continue their life as best friends, {Best Friend} struggles with her feelings for Marbled, and tries to deny her own sexuality, because she does not want to lose her best friend, especially since they are so close.

One day, while Marbledice is out flirting, like she always is, she runs into {Tom 1}. This tom is more closed off than the cats Marbledice normally flirts with, but she is intrigued by him. They start to talk, and soon enough, oddly, Marbledice finds herself starting to fall in love with him. Once she had gotten past his shy exterior, there was a passionate, funny, exciting cat on the inside.
Being Marbledice's best friend, {Best Friend} started to realize what was happening, and got extremely jealous. She tried to tell herself that she should be happy for Marbled, but jealousy kept trying to overtake her. {Best Friend} was able to hold it back as Marbledice's and {Tom 1}'s relationship grew. Soon, the two became mates, although Marbledice never abandoned her flirtatious nature. It didn't bother {Tom 1} though, because he knew she was loyal to him. Soon enough, the pair had two lovely kits, {Kit 1} and {Kit 2}.

This was too far, too much for {Best Friend} to handle. So she started plotting on how to get rid of him. One of her own friends, {Friend 1} warned her of a fox that had been spotted in the territory. This put {Best Friend}'s brain into motion. One night, she was on a hunting patrol with {Tom 1} because she had told him about the fox, and that she couldn't hunt alone. Being Marbledice's mate, {Tom 1} wanted to make sure anyone close to her didn't die. So, of course he went with {Best Friend} on a nighttime hunting trip. The fox was there that night, and it attacked. The two fought the fox off, but they were both weakened. {Tom 1} had taken the most hits though, and he was weaker than {Best Friend}. He told her they needed to go back to camp, so they could both get care. {Best Friend} simply shook her head.

"I'm sorry I have to do this, but you took my love's heart. Now, I'll take yours."

{Best Friend} then killed {Tom 1}. After she killed him, a new side of her awoke and took her over. She became a lot more malicious, and cunning. She would go after anything she wanted now, with no regrets. Because all she wanted was Marbledice's love.
When Marbledice found out {Tom 1} was dead, she was devastated. {Best Friend} had explained to the clan that {Tom 1} was killed by the fox, and clearly it was very believable. There was fox scent all over the area, and all over both {Best Friend} and {Tom 1}. {Best Friend} had cunningly killed {Tom 1} by slashing his throat where the fox had already bit, so it didn't look suspicious at all.

Marbled sought comfort in {Best Friend} and started to neglect her kits. {Best Friend} was okay with this, especially since {Kit 2} looked a lot like {Tom 1}. {Kit 1} died, mainly because they were small, but also from neglect. This death seemed to bring Marbledice back to her senses, and she started feverently caring for {Kit 2} She became very overprotective of {Kit 2}. {Best Friend} was not okay with this, but still had enough sanity in her to know that she would hurt her one and only love even more than she had already if she killed {Kit 2}, so she left them be.

"I'll let you live, but I won't leave you alone. You are an everlasting reminder of the cat who took my love's heart."

{Best Friend} was very happy now, because Marbledice hadn't been flirting lately. As {Kit 2} grew stronger, Marbledice started to flirt again though.
Soon enough, Marbled met {Tom 2}. This tom was very different from {Tom 1}. He was way more flirty, but him and Marbledice became mates. {Best Friend} was extremely angered by this. She thought she had had Marbledice in her grasp, where she could confess her feelings to her. Of course toms had to go and mess it all up for her.

{Tom 2} had a sister, {She-cat 1}, who was Homosexual. {She-cat 1} instantly fell in love with {Best Friend} and went right up to her and told her that. {She-cat 1} was a bold, assertive cat, not afraid to get hurt, and would never back down. {Best Friend} was actually quite surprised at this. She had not thought any cat could fall for her, much less another she-cat.
{Best Friend} still kept her eye on {Tom 2} and Marbledice, but started to become close with {She-cat 1}. Soon enough, they were pretty good friends, and {Best Friend} trusted her enough to tell {She-cat 1} her feelings for Marbledice. {She-cat 1} was slightly hurt, but was willing to help {Best Friend} because she knew how much it meant to her, and she was willing to do anything for the one she loved, even if the feelings weren't returned. {She-cat 1} agreed to help, under one condition. NO KILLING HER BROTHER. {Best Friend} agreed to that, so they planned to try and split {Tom 2} and Marbledice up.

At this time, {Kit 2} was old enough to be apprenticed, and was apprenticed to {Best Friend}. {Best Friend} was really surprised by this, but decided she could use {Kit 2} for her own purposes. She knew that she couldn't kill her apprentice, Marbledice would surely blame it on her. So {Best Friend} decided to try and corrupt {Kit 2} into doing her bidding. She started to convince {Kit 2} to think her own thoughts, and to {Best Friend}, it was working. That's just what {Kit 2} wanted {Best Friend} to think though. {Kit 2} was highly intelligent, and was able to deceive {Best Friend}. {Kit 2} really wasn't corrupted though, and just acted that way so they could find out what {Best Friend} was up to.
As she was thinking about the plan to split Marbledice and {Tom 2} up, {Best Friend} realized she wouldn't be satisfied unless {Tom 2} was dead, so she had her own plan up her sleeve. She decided she would corrupt {She-cat 1} into hating her own brother. {Best Friend} had now perfected that kind of skill, and was prepared to use it. She started to corrupt {She-cat 1} and soon enough, {Best Friend} called the plan (her own plan) into action.

"I'll make you hate the ones you love, and take their hearts. I know this is all selfish, but who can blame me? I'm in love. Love makes cats do crazy things."

One day, {Best Friend}, {She-cat 1}, and {Tom 2} went hunting together, and that is when {Best Friend} started telling {She-cat 1} how {Tom 2} was fox-heart, and how he had broke her heart because he was with Marbledice. {She-cat 1} fell for this, and her mind was corrupted by {Best Friend's} lies. So, she killed her brother. After she had done that, she realized what she'd done, and turned on {Best Friend}, hurt, confused, and angry. {Best Friend} told her to leave, and go find somewhere else to live, or she would kill her. Regretfully and full of hate, {She-cat 1} left. {Kit 2} had followed their mentor out there, and witnessed the whole thing. They approached {Best Friend}, telling them what an amazing plan that had been. {Best Friend} hadn't meant for {Kit 2} to see what she's done, but {Kit 2} had picked up a few things about convincing others, and was able to get {Best Friend} to trust them completely.

"Huh, a little me. Well, this is exciting!"

{Best Friend} returns to her clan to tell the horrible story of how {She-cat 1} killed her own brother, with {Kit 2} there as a witness. Again, Marbledice is devastated, but this time, she's a bit more concerned for {Best Friend}, realizing {She-cat 1} could've killed her too. Marbledice is pregnant with {Tom 2}'s kits, but to {Best Friend}, this seemed perfect. "(If you read this far, put your favorite animal in the "code" section of the form.)

{Best Friend} feels hopeful that now, she can finally express her feelings to Marbledice, and possibly be a mother to her kits too. Marbledice gives birth to another two kits, {Kit 3} and {Kit 4}. {Best Friend} starts to hang out with these kits a lot, acting like another mother to them. As they grow, Marbledice leaves them for longer amounts of time, and {Best Friend} knows that Marbled trusts her completely with the kits. {Best Friend} takes this as a good sign.

Two moons before the kits become apprentices, Marbledice goes back to flirting. {Best Friend} get really jealous once again, all that time thinking she could finally tell her how she felt ripped away from her. She watches Marbledice carefully, to try and spot any signs of her falling in love with a tom again. At first, nothing seems to be happening, and Marbledice was treating all toms equally. During this time, {Best Friend} constantly relied on {Kit 2} for a spy, a friend, and someone to take out her anger on. {Best Friend} had grown to love {Kit 2} as her own, and {Kit 2} had also started to become fond of their mentor, even with what they knew about her.

All the while, a good friend of {Best Friend}'s, {Tom 3}, had been watching everything. He had suspected that it was really {Best Friend} who had killed both of Marbledice's past mates, and this was confirmed by {Kit 2}, whom he had gotten to know, and who trusted him because he was good friends with {Best Friend}, and they wanted him to help her. He decided to confront her about it. He was gentle, and understanding, but she still denied it, and told {Tom 3} to back off. Their relationship was broken.

"You can't prove any of that! I thought we were friends? Apparently you can't even trust me anymore."

After his rejection, {Tom 3} started to hang out with Marbledice, to make sure {Best Friend} didn't hurt her more. Though he kept his suspicions to himself about {Best Friend}. {Best Friend} immediately started plotting to kill {Tom 3} once she realized that he was getting close to Marbledice. She couldn't believe her ex-friend, who had known about her feelings for Marbled, had betrayed her. {Best Friend} ranted this out to {Kit 2}, who was almost a warrior at this time. Of course {Kit 2} agreed to help their mentor, but they were sad, sad because they didn't want their mentor to go even farther down this dark path than she already had.

{Best Friend} brought {Tom 3} out one night, as an "apology" for getting mad at him, but {Tom 3} being a very intelligent, calculating tom, and having been warned by {Kit 2}, knew what she really wanted to do. He told her she could go ahead and kill him, right then and there. But it wouldn't help her cause, because it would hurt Marbled even more than she had hurt her already. {Best Friend} denied ever hurting her, she said that those toms would've hurt Marbledice, and that she was the only one who could protect her love, and love her to the full extent.

"Toms can't love Marbledice the way I can love her! Every one of those toms were going to hurt her. Especially you!"

{Tom 3} tried to convince her that she needed to change back to herself, but she just growled at him and told him to shut up. She the instructed {Kit 2} to hurt {Tom 3} really badly, and then {Best Friend} would finish him off. {Kit 2} didn't know what to do. She didn't want to hurt {Tom 3}, but she didn't want to lose {Best Friend}'s friendship. At that moment, her father, {Tom 1}, appeared before her, and told her to do it. He said everything would be fine.
So, {Kit 2} walked up to {Tom 3}, and mumbled an apology, before slashing her claws across his face. {Best Friend} was proud, and then told {Kit 2} to move so she could finish him off. She attacked {Tom 3}, and right in that moment, Marbledice jumped into the fight. She had heard the whole conversation between the three cats, and now knew everything that had happened. All the lies, whole killed who, who hurt who, everything. She was deeply surprised. And hurt.
In the skirmish and chaos, Marbledice ended up killing {Best Friend}, and as {Best Friend} was dying, she confessed her love to Marbled.

"I-I'm sorry I-i-i never told you, but I l-l-love you. S-so,
so much. As more than a f-f-friend."
"Why? Why didn't you just tell me {Best Friend}?
You know I would've accepted you no matter what!"
"A-a-all I wanted was for y-you to l-l-love me..."
"I did... But not in the way you wanted..."
"L-love never goes how we want it to, I-i know that now Marbledice."

{Best Friend} dies, and Marbledice turns on both {Tom 3} and {Kit 2}. She yowls at them, asking why they never told her, and that they could avoided this whole thing. She is hurt, heartbroken, and devastated that her best friend had to take this path, all because she didn't say anything. Marbledice forgives {Tom 3}, but she doesn't forgive her kit. {Kit 2} had had a stronger connection with {Best Friend}, and Marbledice believed that they could've stopped her. So now, {Kit 2} has to live with their mother hating them, their mentor whom they loved as a mother dead, and their father dead. Marbledice and {Tom 3} are close, but Marbled goes back to flirting, but keeps all toms at a distance now. She feels like if she took on another mate, everything bad would happen again.
So, their lives go on from there.
(Btw, the italicized quotes are what {Best Friend} would say at that time, just for ideas on her perso.)

Okay, that was really long, but if you read it, thank you! I am pretty excited for this plot, so I hope I can get all the roles filled! Here they are

Key::
*asterisk next their name means they die at some point in the plot
Role
Gender || Personality || Importance (High/Medium/Low)

I AM RPING MARBLEDICE AND KIT 2
ROLES
Marbledice (http://redheadscharries.weebly.com/marbledice.html) (I will be RPing her and I will also be putting in more of her info later)
Female || Tom-crazy, lovable, extrovert || High

*Best Friend
Female (Homosexual) || Should be an introvert, but then turns cruel and malicious || High

*Tom 1
Male || Should be shy on the outside, but passionate and funny once you get to know him || Medium

*Tom 2
Male || Should be flirty || Medium

Tom 3
Male || Should be smart and calculating || High

She-cat 1 (Tom 2's sister)
Female (Homosexual) || Bold, assertive, not afraid to get hurt || Medium

*Kit 1
No specific Gender || No specific perso || Low

Kit 2
I haven't decided what gender or what their name is yet, so ^^ || High

Kit 3

Kit 4
Not Specified || Not Specified || Low

Friend

Other toms Marbledice flirts with
Any amount, and will be automatically accepted. It's more like signing up to RP with her with these roles.

Okay, so those are all the roles! Here's the form! you can make a new cat, or use an already made cat.

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Code:
Role:
Roleplayer Activity:
Questions/Other?:

There you go! Have fun applying! There is no specific choosing date as of right now.
Omg sad
Name: Dappledawn
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: Creamy gold she-cat with tan spots, stripes, and splotches, deep turquoise eyes
Personality: Very shy and quiet, but only with cats she doesn't know. Gain her friendship, and you will have a sweet, funny friend who is with you to the end. |Later| Mostly insane with grief at her lack of romantic bond with Marbledice. Will do anything possible to end this suffering, including killing.
Code: Omg cats FOR DA WIN :love4:
Role: Best friend
Roleplay activity: 4.84 PDD I'm online every day. I don't roleplay in the Main Clans often, because I usually can't find anyone to roleplay with. :( Hopefully this will fix that though!

Teza
April 25th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Name:
Spiritwhisper
Clan:
Windclan
Appearance:
click (https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2015/09/16/1083493/large/british-shorthair-seal-lynx-silver-tabby-point-566c59b705b0f.JPG)
Spiritwhisper is a muscular lynx point tabby tom with heterochromatic eyes, one being a bright golden amber and the other being a lush forest green. He has short fur, a long, skinny tail, and a rather large frame for an ex-kittypet.he has a long scar down his sine from escaping his twolegs at knifepoint.
Personality:
(Spirit is a work in progress character that I've been working on. He will only get better as a character through rp at this point.)
Spiritwhisper is a generally quiet cat. He hates confrontation and pretty much any loud noises. This is from being abused by his old twolegs. He has terrible ptsd, but can generally hide it pretty easily. Has scared to make friends, as any friends he has ever had got killed by his ex-owners. That's not to say he wont try. When approached by others he is kind and gentle, though most are too scared of his giant frame and nasty scar to approach him. He doesn't mind either way. Spiritwhisper is a very calculated tom, always planning four-to-five steps ahead in his mind before making a move. He refuses to not allow others to make mistakes, however, making him a great mentor. That said, he can't stand immature cats. He views them as brutes who need to make a few more mistakes to learn anything. He would never speak this aloud though. Nothing would hurt him more than to hurt what little friends he has by calling their friends or family uneducated brutes.
Code:
I really like dinosaurs and dolphins.
Role:
Tom 1
Roleplayer Activity:
4.87 last checked
Questions/Other
Nope :3

Teza
May 3rd, 2017, 11:11 AM
RedHead

Is this still gonna be a thing?? *pokes out of fun*

Momotaro
May 9th, 2017, 02:39 AM
Help bump

Spikes
May 9th, 2017, 02:40 AM
This is a really awesome plot but I feel like I'm gonna mess it up ;~;

RedHead
May 9th, 2017, 05:21 AM
Yeah, I think it's still going on, of course you can still apply!