PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Hotel

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Welcome to Rockefeller Hotel. I hope you enjoy your stay, but be warned. Many deaths have occurred in this hotel over the past few centuries. The spirits are restless, and many are not very friendly. Demons have began to look like humans and they love to scare people away. Good Luck.

So this takes place at a haunted hotel and you are either Ghost Investigators or the Ghosts. Swearing is fine and LGBT is allowed. Please fill out this form.
Investigator Form
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

Ghost Form
Name:
Age at Death:
Friendly or Evil:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

Demon Form:
Name:
Age Looks (What age you look like)
Looks:
(Demon Form):
(Human Form):
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

My form:
Investigator Form:
Name: Zak
Looks: Black hair with pale green eyes and tattoos on his arms.
Personality: Inquisitive, Curious, Friendly.
Other: They're here
Questions: GHOSTS ARE REAL!!

Ghost Form:
Name: Willow
Age at Death: 28
Looks: Blonde shoulder cut hair with sparkling blue and green eyes.
Friendly or Evil: Friendly.
Personality: Sweet, Friendly, Shy, eternally sad and scared.
Other: They're Here
Questions: Nope.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Investigator
Name: Tori(Victoria)
Straight or LGBT: Straight
Looks: Brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, slim stature
Personality: Quiet, weird, intelligent, funny, shy
Other: They're here
Questions: Nah

Ghost
Name: Maora
Age at Death: 15
Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, only all ghostie
Friendly or Evil: Can she be TBD?
Personality: Intelligent, quiet, funny
Other: They're Here
Questions:

Don't know much(Or really anything at all) about Ghost investigators so if I do anything wrong tell me.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Accepted and sure. Ghost Investigators just ask the ghosts questions and hope to get a response or tell them to do something in hopes of a response.)

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Ghost Form
Name: Angela // Sammy // Ariel // Miles ('lot of ghosts, sorry XD)
Age at Death: 17 // 18 // 9 // 9
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girls+with+ghost+white+hair&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiaw8Gy7IDQAhUE5iYKHTvBDdAQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=_TPA_pInzLRiXM%3A // https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+ghost+boy&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiazPLF7IDQAhUKPCYKHflhDk0Q_AUIBigB#imgr c=3uP8MzZw3bfIFM%3A // https://www.google.com/search?q=nine+year+old+anime+ghost+girl&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwin__nX7IDQAhVE4CYKHXQPAV0Q_AUIBigB#imgr c=Mf9v-RJk-vC3kM%3A // https://www.google.com/search?q=eleven+year+old+anime+girl&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBivrv7IDQAhVL5iYKHSpvAaUQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=_4qfUVrkJAkfNM%3A
Friendly or Evil: Friendly // Isn't evil, but sure ain't nice // Friendly // Friendly
Personality: All tbrp'd
Other: :3
Questions: :3

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 03:37 PM
You missed something, but I'll let it slid. Accepted.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Name:Johnny Ghost//Johnny Toast
Straight or LGBT:not sure....
Looks: Ghost right, Toast left. https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M7c019ce632342d0ed3e94c89108cc827o0&pid=15.1
Personality:Ghost is very perspective and acts very much like an detective.He often makes puns and when scared often hugs Toast(How the ship came to be)He​ has Ornithophobia, the fear of birds, Gerontophobia (fear of old men), fear of girls, and possibly also suffers from DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder). // Toast...is British.Like his partner, he makes puns often and is known to be very uh.....bisexual,although he did have a wife.which Ghost does not approve of. He is Ghost's partner/assistant/apprentice/boss and knows the deadly art of British Disco which instantaneously kills anyone who sees it (unless they are already dead or British), which cost him his first wife. He is also a psychic and has superpowers, and as of June 2016 he has a cybernetic left arm to replace his original arm, which was accidentally vaporized by Fred Spooker. He has written and published a handbook guide to Paranormal Investigating, which he will try to flog at any opportunity. He is also the owner of most incarnations of the Ghostmobile.
Questions:Shipping!All of the Shipping!!

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Cheese and Sprinkles! That's a lot! Accepted.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Yay! BTW I just copy pasted a lot from the wiki XD.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Ah. We'll start when we get two more investigators.)

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Nevah Mind, we start now.) Zak walked up to Rockefeller Hotel. "Here is is. I'm gonna talk to the spirits and hopefully get answers." He said excitedly. He opened the door. The bellhop smiled at Zak, "Welcome! Are you one of the investigators that will being staying here?" He asked. Zak smiled, "Of course, there are going to be more?" He asked.

Willow walked down the hallway. She spotted Zak at the entrance and quickly hid. "A living being! Hopefully he does leave the first night." She said to herself and walked back to the room she stayed in the night she died.

rubinaito
October 29th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Ghost Form
Name: Adriana MacBlain
Age at Death: 18
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/86/03/b7/8603b765859b47e8e58f079ddaf7c067.jpg
Friendly or Evil: Friendly
Personality: TBRP'd
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Demon Form:
Name: Jeremiah Hearts
Age Looks (What age you look like): 23
Looks:
(Demon Form): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a6/b9/ce/a6b9ce8fde021ad2fc6265a8f820cb36.jpg
(Human Form): https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl.com/thumbseg/1266/1266985-bigthumbnail.jpg
Personality: TBRP'd
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Accepted!)

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Angela rolled her eyes at Sammy. "For the thousandth time, you can't scare Miles and Nala!" She said as she watched her brother hide behind a corner. The two ghosts had been standing there all day and little did they know Miles and Nala were mimicking them on the other side.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Johnny Ghost and Johnny Toast,P.I.E.,drove up in Toast's pink car.Ghost jumped out and immediately started looking around.A cold breeze swept over them.Ghost pulled his hood up and Toast....did nothing. They stepped inside,before Ghost spoke."Uh...Johnny? Is this the right place?" He asked."Of course,Sir! I always know where to go!" Toast replied, although he looked a bit sceptical. "Wow....this place stinks!" Ghost covered his nose." Its not that bad!The time we were stuck in the Toilet Toucher's basement smelt worse" Toast said in his reasurring British accent,walking briskly inside.Johnny Ghost followed,still holding his nose.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Willow heard Angela scolding Sammy, "Hey! There's a human staying here!" She said. "Come and see! He is the same age as I was before I died!" She said and ran down the halls.

Zak looked down the hall when he heard footsteps running. "How many ghosts are here?" He asked the bellhop.

"Thousands! Watch out for the demons as well." He said.

Zak looked at him, "Which ones are very talkative and less shy?" He asked.

"Well, there is Willow. She was 28 when she died. Her cause of death was never discovered same with her body. She died on floor 5 and in room 5. Then there is Angela, Sammy, Ariel and Miles. I don't know much about them. All I know is that Angela was 17, Sammy was 18, Ariel was 9 and Miles was 9 when they died." The bellhop said.

"Then I'll be staying in room 5 on the fifth floor please." Zak said.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 04:26 PM
"SWEET!" They all shout, running after Willow. Miles was the fastest. Her real name was Lily, but everyone she met ended up knowing her as Miles. Sammy smiled at his siblings and tried to go faster than Miles but failing miserably.

rubinaito
October 29th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Adriana peeked around the corner, meeting eyes with Zak. "Oh! A human!" She ducked away shyly.

Jeremiah watched with a raised eyebrow. "Seriously Adri?"

"SHH!" Adriana peeked out. "What if he sees me?"

"... He already did."

"EEP!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Ghost and Toast walked up to the front desk."Uh..Hi! I am Johnny Ghost and this is my partner,Johnny Toast,and together we are the Paranormal Investigators Extrondiare,P.I.E. for short..Uh we were called for an ghost problem?" He said,tputting his hands in his hoodie's pockets."Hello!" Toast said,happy as ever.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Zak turned to see Ghost and Toast, "Me too." He said. "I'm Zak. Zak Lang" He said. He took his camera out and a recorder. He recorded the sounds of multiple footsteps running. "Well. First evidence of ghost activity!" He said.

Willow stopped and backed up. "Shh! There are two more!" She said and peeked round the corner.

"Here's Room 5's key. I hope you enjoy your stay and don't leave in the middle of the night." Daniel said and handed Zak the key. Zak smiled and walked past Willow. "Wow! I am freezing! There must be a ghost nearby." He said stopping. He continued and walked up the stairs. He made it to Floor Five and walked towards Room Five.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Sammy smirked and flew to the door, picking up a rat and floating into room five, dropping the rat on the pillow with a note that said, 'HAVE FUN TRYIN' TO FIND US!' He appeared next to his sister's again and smiled.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 04:40 PM
"Nice to meet you!" Ghost stuck out his hand to shake Zac's.Toast followed then sound of footsteps,leaving the others behind.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 04:49 PM
(Changed Willow's color) Willow followed Zak. She beat him to the room and got rid of the rat but left the note. She sat on the end of the bed.

Zak unlocked door and opened it. He walked in and immediately went to the bed. He picked up the note, he put it down on the bed again and grabbed his camera. "This was not here when I opened the door. The bellhop said that there was nothing in the room. Could this be from a ghost?" He asked while filming the room. "Can you move something around for me?" He asked and moved the camera around the room.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Angela appeared and kicked the lamp of it's bedside table. Sammy laughed loudly, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at Zak.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Zak smiled, "Wow!" He said before getting nailed in the head by a pillow. "Awesome!" He exclaimed and got up. He took out his spirit box, "Why haven't you left this hotel. How did you die? What are your names?" He asked.

Willow floating to Zak. She said one simple word, "Murder." She said. Then she answered his last question, "Willow." She said. She didn't want to answer the first question.

Zak jumped at the the sudden answer, "Willow. Who else is here? How did they die?" He asked.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 04:59 PM
"We died in a fire and we're the four troublemakers!" Angela, Sammy, Ariel and Miles said together before cackling and picking up anything they can throw and threw it at Zak.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Ghost and Toast booed an took on the top floor,room 7.They walked to the elevator and pressed the button.Then elevator came do wn,and Ghost and shrieked,holding onto Toast tightly.There was an dead body in the elevator."Who is that?!" Ghost half asked,half screamed."I-I dont know!" Toast started running,leaving Ghost."Johnny!" Ghost screamed out,running after him.

(Let the shipping begin!)

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 05:03 PM
"Okay? What are your real names?" He asked. "Can you tell me when you died. Did you die in this hotel?" He asked. He made sure his camera was rolling.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 05:08 PM
"Angela!" "Sammy!" "Ariel!" "Miles!" "2004 is when we died." Their voices went dark. "Our parents left us behind." (Pretend Miles is a guy cuz I gonna make them sing Rotten To The Core later XD)

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 05:19 PM
"Wow, that sucks." He said. "Why did your parents leave you? They must of hated you if the left you behind." He said. "Were you scared when you died?" He asked.

Willow got up and walked towards the window. She looked out the window. She looked at Zak who was hoping for answers.

(Okay)

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Sammy narrowed his eyes. "No. We were not scared." He said, ignoring the part about how is parents must've hated them. Angela picked up the blanket and dropped it on Zak's head, covering him and the camera. She looked at Willow and her siblings with a "let's get out of here when we can" look.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Willow sighed and got up. She took the blanket off Zak and proceeded to fold it. She made sure it was wear the camera would be filming it.

Zak watched in amazement as Willow folded the blanket in front of him. His camera was filming the entire time.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Angela sighed and looked at the room and whispered to Sammy who started trashing the place. Angela, Ariel and Miles laughed as he did so. Sammy picked up a burnt teddy bear that once belonged to him and threw it at Zak. "Catch!" He shouted.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 05:44 PM
"Wow. I am probably going to be charge for broken objects." He said and turned off his camera. He caught the teddy bear and placed it on the nightstand by his bed. He plopped down on his bed, eyes drooping from exhaustion.

Willow placed the blanket over Zak before whacking Sammy on his head. "Let's go now." She said and walked out.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 05:46 PM
"OW! What was that for!" Sammy snarled, rubbing his head.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Willow turned around, "He was asking for answers! Not having the room trashes and stuff thrown at him!" She snapped. "You know you're so immature for being 18." She snarled.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 05:53 PM
"I'm just trying to have fun.... Killjoy!" Sammy snapped, disappearing. Angela, Ariel and Miles said nothing and disappeared.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Willow rolled her eyes and sat by the window again. She watched Zak through, afraid that he might get hurt if she wasn't paying attention.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 05:58 PM
(Oh my gosh I literally missed everything.)

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Miles reappeared, picking up Zak's camera quietly and disappearing.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Willow followed Miles, "Give me the camera." She said, sticking her hand out. "It doesn't belong to you." She scolded.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 06:43 PM
"Says who?" Miles asked, handing the camera to Ariel silently.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 06:54 PM
"I do! Why do even need that camera? That human is going to get himself hurt! You know the demons will go after him if he leaves the rooms the. He might end up like us! Dead! So give it to me!" She demanded.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 06:57 PM
"NO!" Miles shouted. Ariel disappeared and dropped the camera on Zak's hea.d

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 07:16 PM
"Ow!" Zak shouted jumping up. "What the?" He said and left his room to see who did that. He walked down the hall, a chill running down his spine.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Ariel floated in the elevator, switching the buttons around.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Zak entered the elevator and pushed the lobby floor button. The elevator took him to the 7th floor. "Grr!" He growled and took the stairs. He walked down to the 5th floor.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Ariel flew to the stairs once he was gone and started spray painting the wrong floors. Floor 1 became floor 9 and floor 7 became floor 5.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 07:45 PM
"What the heck?! Grr! I'm done! I'm leaving since that's what you want!" He shouted and tried to find the lobby to leave.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Ariel snickered and locked the lobby door and finally disappeared.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Zak yanked at the doors, "Are you kidding me?! Fine, I'll just sit out here until morning!" He yelled and sat in front of the door. His eyes drooped before closing. His slid on down the door before landing on his side, sleeping.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Ariel laid on her makeshift bed. "That was fun."

Soddenfur
October 29th, 2016, 09:32 PM
(Heya :>)
Investigator Form
Name: Harry
Straight or LGBT: *shrugs* Dunno why it's necessary :3
Looks: Blonde hair and green eyes. He's a little taller than the average height, but not enough to be of note. He has a watch with unreadable writing on the sides.
Personality: He's outgoing and tries his best to be polite, although he can be adamant at times. He always somewhat resented becoming an investigator, as it's not hard to make him jump. If someone scares him, he gets very defensive.
Other: Idek
Questions: Peter Piper, picked peppers, blah blah blah.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Willow rolled her eyes, she went down to the lobby. "Poor thing." She and picked up Zak. She carries him to the five floor and to his room. She placed him in his bed. She smiled, ruffling his hair and left.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 09:35 PM
(Heya :>)
Investigator Form
Name: Harry
Straight or LGBT: *shrugs* Dunno why it's necessary :3
Looks: Blonde hair and green eyes. He's a little taller than the average height, but not enough to be of note. He has a watch with unreadable writing on the sides.
Personality: He's outgoing and tries his best to be polite, although he can be adamant at times. He always somewhat resented becoming an investigator, as it's not hard to make him jump. If someone scares him, he gets very defensive.
Other: Idek
Questions: Peter Piper, picked peppers, blah blah blah.

Accepted!)

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Sammy and Angela smirk at Willow. "You like him!" They sang together.

Soddenfur
October 29th, 2016, 09:41 PM
(Yershhh)
Harry gazed at the grand hotel. Ghosts? Here? The investigator threw open the door and headed inside, scanning the room for a bellhop? "Uh... Hello?" he called, looking forward, fumbling through his coat pocket for an ID.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 09:52 PM
(Sorry I wasn't on...Ghost and Toast have been doing nothing)

Johnny Ghost and his partner,Johnny Toast,took the stairs instead of the elevator.They got to the top floor,and went to room number seven."Okay uh...Johnny,be careful..we don't know whats on the other side of that door." Ghost said,taking out his flashlight. While Ghost stood there like an Army official,Toast opened the door.The room was perfectly normal.Ghost had hoped that the room would be all scary and creepy but sadly no.They stepped inside ,Ghost sat on the bed while Toast looked around.Ghost rummaged through his manpurse,looking for something.

Hallowed Echo
October 30th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Sammy and Angela smirk at Willow. "You like him!" They sang together.

"So what? I'm dead! It's never gonna happen! He doesn't even see me!" Willow said flatly.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 12:32 PM
"So?" Angela and Sammy say together. "Anything's possible Will."

Hallowed Echo
October 30th, 2016, 12:36 PM
"Oh really? How? Like I said I am dead. So how is it going to be possible?" Willow asked.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 12:50 PM
"Somehow it just will." Sammy said and laughed.

Hallowed Echo
October 30th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Willow rolled her eyes, "That totally helps... not." She said.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 01:16 PM
They laughed again before disappearing.

Thunder
November 18th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Ghost Form
Name: Lixen Jones
Age at Death: 10
Looks: http://pre15.deviantart.net/3323/th/pre/i/2013/363/3/9/anime_girl_render_by_eileenchin-d6zvguk.png
Friendly or Evil: Friendly
Personality: Soft-hearted, Neat-Freak
Other: Was murdered by her family.
Questions: None

Ghost Form
Name: Sue Rowan
Age at Death: 13
Looks: http://orig08.deviantart.net/05d1/f/2013/246/5/1/anime_neko_render_by_hinase_vongola-d6kvf9u.png
Friendly or Evil: Evil
Personality: Evil, Cold-hearted, unforgiving
Other: Neko, was a human sacrifice to Satan from her father.
Questions: None

Hallowed Echo
November 18th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Accepted.)