PDA

View Full Version : Children Of The Night-----(werewolf RP)(RESTART)

monfang
October 29th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Frosty, Shadow, River... Ya know what to do...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 01:52 PM
I'm here!! :3

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Yep. Where we last leave off?

monfang
October 30th, 2016, 09:27 AM
(Around Issy giving the dress to Frosty.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Oh yeah and I just proposed

monfang
October 30th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Oh yeah and I just proposed
(Yeah... Hey, where's Frosty?)

Rivergold
October 30th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Hey! I have the last page, if that helps anything...
I'll post it in a bit.

Rivergold
October 30th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Pheonix looked at isobel . "lemme guess. You had something to do with this, huh?" She asked , raising an eyebrow

"Guilty as charged. Mother's ring looks beautiful on you." she said. "And, I bet THIS does too..." she smiled, and walked over to her suitcase. "I thought this would be mine, but... I'm not the lucky one." she said, and pulled out a box. "I don't know why, but you remind me of out Mother." she opened the box, and pulled out a long white dress.

Pheonix gasped softly . "isobel. I can't accept this . its too beautiful " she said quietly, shaking her head

"I ain't givin' you a choice, Phen." she said. "Now, it would have been Mother if she was here, but she ain't. And plus, I probably won't get as lucky as you..." she paused for a second. "...Sis..." she said with a smile.

Brendon watched the two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=26804#post26804)
No ... you didn't XD) Sasuke nods slowly " dang it I thought they'll be gone after what I did .... " he sighs softly " sorry about not being here to help is everyone okay?"

(Oh yes I did. But I'll be nice.) The women turned back to what they had been doing.
(for now...)
(Ok Bara's gonna be sitting in the clinic until something happens to make her leave. She can't just up and abandon her job.)

monfang
October 30th, 2016, 04:56 PM
(Thanks Goldie!)

Rivergold
October 30th, 2016, 04:57 PM
(No prob. My computer saves stuff exactly as I leave it.)

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 01:23 AM
welp since our posts were deleted, what do we do?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 01:25 AM
We continue) Brendon looked at Frosty. "So umm. I was thinking already about some things." He said.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 01:31 AM
(Shadow, read your post . ) Pheonix nodded. "Like what Brendon?" She asked , looking back at him with a curious glimmer in her eyes

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 01:37 AM
(Just don't say anything) "You know what? I'll keep it a secret for now." He grinned.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 01:43 AM
(Sorry , I'll shut up for now ) Pheonix shook her head "nope. thats now how this works . you cant go tell me that you have something to talk about and then say youll tell me later "

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 01:49 AM
"It is now." Brendon ran for the door.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 01:51 AM
Pheonix muttered something under her breath before running after him. "You are not leaving just yet!" She told him , her eyes narrowing

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 01:56 AM
"Yes I am!"

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 02:02 AM
"No the heck you aren't ". Pheonix ran toward and jumped, shifting into wolf form as she did so and tackled him but made sure not to hurt him .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 02:05 AM
Brendon landed on the ground, trying to wiggle off.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 02:06 AM
Pheonix grinned. "I'll get off if you at least give me a hint for later*

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 02:16 AM
"Or." He changed to his wolf form and shook her off. "I could do that."

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 02:18 AM
"That's cheating!" Pheonix whined , sitting down and pouting with a fake frown. "Its no fair. You're a whole lot stronger than me "

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 02:20 AM
"I'm sorry." Brendon changed back to human. "But how else was supposed to get you off me?"

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 02:22 AM
Pheonix looked at him . "by telling me what you have to tell me " she told Brendon

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 02:24 AM
"I can't tell you until later." He said with a grin.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 02:27 AM
"Darnit, I hate it when you do this to me " pheonix growled , turning her head away from him and huffing

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 07:31 AM
Sasuke was sitting in the sweet shop eating almost everything from the menu

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 09:15 AM
"I'm sorry Phoenix." Brendon said.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 09:40 AM
Pheonix shook her head. "Don't apologize. I'm just being a brat "

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 09:49 AM
"What else is new?" Isobel said, walking into the room. She smiled and leaned against the wall. "I thought you were always a brat, Phen. I mean, think about it." she joked, her golden eyes glinting in amusement.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 09:56 AM
Brendon laughed.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 10:01 AM
"I'm glad someone agrees with me" Pheonix muttered, shifting back to human form and standing up

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 10:16 AM
"I swear you two...." Brendon didn't finish the sentence.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 10:18 AM
"You swear what, huh?" Pheonix said, a small smile crept across her face and she nudged Brendon gently

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 10:26 AM
Isobel laughed. "Well, now. Phen, I need to talk to you." she said, and stepped out of the room.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 10:33 AM
Pheonix nodded . "what about Issy?" She asked, walking to isobel

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 10:42 AM
Pheonix nodded . "what about Issy?" She asked, walking to isobel
"Damion called, from my team in Dawson. A snow storm just hit and all mail trains are out, leaving it to the sleds. They selected my team to be a part of it. They said the trains will be out for about a week, so that will give me some time to collect some more money. We could use it for the wedding, hm?" she said, smiling.
(No, not going of the story so don't freak, but Phoenix I know is gunna protest either way so xD)

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 10:45 AM
"Damion called, from my team in Dawson. A snow storm just hit and all mail trains are out, leaving it to the sleds. They selected my team to be a part of it. They said the trains will be out for about a week, so that will give me some time to collect some more money. We could use it for the wedding, hm?" she said, smiling.
(No, not going of the story so don't freak, but Phoenix I know is gunna protest either way so xD)

Pheonix frowned. "No . you can't go" she said, trying to keep her eyes from watering . "everytime you go you always come back with a new scar " she protested , a slight hint of begging in her voice

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 10:47 AM
Brendon wondered what they were talking about.

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 11:07 AM
"Now, Pheonix I have no choice. I have to go with my team. Not even Buster can lead them like I can. Now, I'm goin', okay? I'll be back within the week, and heck, you know my number. Call me if ya want." she said, walking to her room. She grabbed her suitcase, and started to fill it. "Look, I know I just got back but the job is tough and it's worth it all." she said. She walked back out. "Look, I promise I'll be back, okay? Do I even have to say my oath? I will an' you know it too." she said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 11:10 AM
"What?" Brendon asked. "Where are going?"

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 11:13 AM
"What?" Brendon asked. "Where are going?"
"Back to Dawson. Snow storm knocked out all the mail trains an' so the sleds are doing it until the trains are back. Pheonix here won' let me go."

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 11:18 AM
"That's because I'm worried about you!" Pheonix said , her voice rising as she followed isobel. She stared at her. "You can't do this Issy "

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 11:22 AM
"That's because I'm worried about you!" Pheonix said , her voice rising as she followed isobel. She stared at her. "You can't do this Issy "
"Let not death break this oath, let not enemies sink this boat, I make this promise, and seal it so, let not pain make me let go. If I break this promise, let me die, because to you, I told a lie. I make this promise, and seal it with a start, and I will not break it, I swear on my heart." she said. "I will return in a week. I promise, okay?" she said. "I have no choice but to do this. Now please, both of you."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 11:25 AM
Brendon put a hand on Pheonix's shoulder. "You don't want her to go. I don't either, but it's something that she has to do and I have to accept that. You need to accept it as well."

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 11:30 AM
Pheonix closed her eyes and shook Brendon's hand off her shoulder and raced up to her own room and closed the door before the two could see her cry. She couldn't help but think they were stubborn and didn't get how much she worried about them . with isobel always on jobs and Brendon doing whatever the heck he does she couldnt keep up and was afraid they were going to get hurt

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 11:35 AM
(True. True.) "Pheonix!" He called. He turned to his sister. "You better be back in a week." He ran up to Pheonix's room and knocked on the door." "Phoenix?"

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 11:38 AM
Pheonix closed her eyes and shook Brendon's hand off her shoulder and raced up to her own room and closed the door before the two could see her cry. She couldn't help but think they were stubborn and didn't get how much she worried about them . with isobel always on jobs and Brendon doing whatever the heck he does she couldnt keep up and was afraid they were going to get hurt
Isobel sighed. She ran up after her and knocked on the door. "Phen? Phen, come on now. It's only a week and plus, I won't be in the gold mines. It's just mail routes. I would stay if I could but, I can't." she said. She leaned against her door, sighing softly. Her phone began to ran and she answered. "What?" she asked. A girl was talking hysterically, and Isobel got worried. "Whoa, whoa, Sam, hold on, slow down. What happened?" she asked in German. "It's Buster! He went into a mine and the shaft exploded!" the reply came. "Oh my God..." Isobel breathed.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 11:40 AM
"What do you want brendon? " Pheonix asked, trying to pull herself together. She ignored isobel, trying to block out the conversation she was having on the phone

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 11:43 AM
Brendon opened the door. "Pheonix." He sat next to her. "I know you care." He started. "I care as well."

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 11:45 AM
"What do you want brendon? " Pheonix asked, trying to pull herself together. She ignored isobel, trying to block out the conversation she was having on the phone
"Isobel, you have to come back. I don't know where Damion is and Kyle is missing too. The team is falling apart!" the girl said. "Sam, listen to me, I'm on my way. I'll take the express train, it will get me there by dawn. Just hang tight." Isobel said in German. She hung up and looked at Brendon. "Change of plans. You two are coming with." she growled. "I'm going to need all the help I can get, now come on, we gotta go get Bara. We're going to need her strength." she said, and rushed down the stairs.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 11:47 AM
(River won't be on till tomorrow) Brendon looked at her and stood up.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 11:47 AM
pheonix opened her mouth to respond to brendon but then paused. "hold up isobel. what?" she asked ,gettong worried . she looked at Brendon . "do you know what she's talking about "

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 11:48 AM
"No. But it has to be important if we're going."

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 11:51 AM
(K, I'll just stall then xD)
Isobel grabbed her jacket and opened the door. "You two comin' or not?!" she called. Worry pressed her voice, and it sounded like she was on the urge of crying.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 11:55 AM
Brendon raced to his room and got his coat and a few other things. "I'm coming with you."

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 11:56 AM
Pheonix grabbed her jacket and raced downstairs "you havent even told us what we are doing!" She snapped without thinking

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 12:03 PM
Pheonix grabbed her jacket and raced downstairs "you havent even told us what we are doing!" She snapped without thinking
"If you want to know so bad, one of my team mates and closest friend might I add, went into a mine shaft and the shaft exploded! And, to top it all off, two more members went missing!" she growled. She quickly caught it and stood up straight. "S-Sorry, Phen, I-..." she cut herself off.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 12:07 PM
Pheonix shook her head. "Stop apologizing and let's go. " she said quickly, throwing open the front door

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 12:11 PM
"Let's go!" Brendon raced out the front door.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 12:15 PM
Pheonix gravbed isobel and raced after Brendon.

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 12:18 PM
Pheonix shook her head. "Stop apologizing and let's go. " she said quickly, throwing open the front door
Isobel nodded and ran out the door. She bolted down the street to the sweet shop. "Demi! Come on!" "Why what happened?" Demi asked. "I'll tell you on the train, come on!" Demi nodded and ran with them.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 12:19 PM
"Hurry up slow pokes." Brendon yelled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 12:22 PM
(Moonfang, you have got Brendon perfectly in your story.)

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 12:25 PM
(I don't know what to post at the moment...)

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 12:29 PM
(Moonfang, you have got Brendon perfectly in your story.)
(Oh, really? I mean, did have him almost kill Buster xD)

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 12:31 PM
(Moon! Can I have the link to the story?)

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 12:36 PM
(Moon! Can I have the link to the story?)
(Yep: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Odp6wvIkkVy55u8jW_zZ3OjqsXvxlGoonz2vAp8MYRE/edit?usp=sharing )

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 12:40 PM
Thanks !)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 12:46 PM
So they're after Iso and Brendon? Or what. I got confused and now I'm just rereading and fixing spelling and grammar mistakes

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 12:48 PM
Hi guys forgive me for asking this but how can I fit Sasuke into this if I may ask?$

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 12:54 PM
Hi guys forgive me for asking this but how can I fit Sasuke into this if I may ask?$
I duno... I really don't think He'll fit into the story me and Shadow are writing, but flop him in here like I do xD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 12:58 PM
K :3) Sasuke walks out of the sweet shop with two big bags in his hand. He yawns a bit as he begins to walk to the park

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 12:59 PM
YBeth , do you mind if I make another character? She was in WTMR , but not COTN )

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 01:01 PM
Beth , do you mind if I make ter? She was in WTMR , but not COTN )
(Who?)

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 01:06 PM
Nevermind. Forget it. Also , I'm gonna go for a bit. )

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 04:31 PM
Nevermind. Forget it. Also , I'm gonna go for a bit. )
(OH! Hun, I saw the istake and thought it was a name xD YEAH Who do you wanna make? Your name will probs be aded to the book then but hey you have a beautiful name so...)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 06:37 PM
(I'm going to get candy now. Bai)

Rivergold
November 1st, 2016, 12:48 PM
(...Bara's all alone...)
(and gtg.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 2nd, 2016, 12:48 PM
(We need to continue on with this rp)

Rivergold
November 2nd, 2016, 11:57 PM
(I'm sitting here waiting for someone to interact with Bara...Will someone interact with her please?)