PDA

View Full Version : Skyclan question

Momotaro
April 21st, 2017, 08:24 AM
Can you have daylight warriors? It doesn't say you can, but it doesn't say you can't?
Duskflight, Do you know?

Crow
April 21st, 2017, 09:11 AM
I believe you can't!! Skyclan is very much like the other clans, on WCO.
[[i could be wrong, but i think this is correct.]]

The Cannibal
April 21st, 2017, 09:14 AM
I don't think Grousestar would allow that, he wants his warriors to be fully dedicated to his clan, not have a paw each world. C:

Momotaro
April 21st, 2017, 09:16 AM
In the main series Skyclan has Daylight warriors, kitty pets who spend the day at the clan, doing their duties, and go back their housefolk at night. Duskflight ~

BEAR.
April 21st, 2017, 12:35 PM
The Eye of the Storm
Whether or not daylight warriors are permitted is up to Clan leaders.

The books aren't canon on WCO - while the Clans and customs are the same, we have nothing to do with anything that transpired in them. So using 'they did this in the books' after Duskflight responded saying Grousestar wouldn't allow them to be involved with the Clan due to divided loyalty doesn't hold up when it's the [WCO] leader's policy.

Momotaro
April 21st, 2017, 12:39 PM
The Eye of the Storm
Whether or not daylight warriors are permitted is up to Clan leaders.

The books aren't canon on WCO - while the Clans and customs are the same, we have nothing to do with anything that transpired in them. So using 'they did this in the books' after Duskflight responded saying Grousestar wouldn't allow them to be involved with the Clan due to divided loyalty doesn't hold up when it's the [WCO] leader's policy.

Dusks post was originally, 'I don't understand?' He edited the post later to respond. So please don't assume~

BEAR.
April 21st, 2017, 12:48 PM
Dusks post was originally, 'I don't understand?' He edited the post later to respond. So please don't assume~

Didn't see the 'edit by' on Dusk's post. Sorry about that.

Momotaro
April 21st, 2017, 12:49 PM
Didn't see the 'edit by' on Dusk's post. Sorry about that.

Its fine, sorry about being a bit snappy, I was just wondering because I had just read Firestars quest~