PDA

View Full Version : This is all so confusing [SkyC Plot]

Empress Of Evil
April 20th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Hey guys! This is a plot that me and fenic! created and we have one role that needs to be filled. This plot will be in SkyClan.

Alright, on to the plot!

Auroraflame (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/auroraflame.html) and Morningbrook (http://fenic.weebly.com/morningbrook.html) have been best friends for quite a bit. They always have each others back and can often be seen joking around together. A few moons have passed, and soon enough, Morningbrook has found himself with romantic feelings for Auroraflame. Auroraflame however, isn't aware of this and doesn't return his feelings.
Meanwhile, Auroraflame has become friends with a tom named Umbraice [RP'ed by Noire]. As time passes, she becomes closer and closer to the tom, to the point where she finds herself falling for him. Morningbrook notices this and becomes rather jealous. So, he decides to try making Auroraflame jealous as well. Not long after, he finds [Cat 1] and asks them to help him make Auroraflame jealous. Being the good natured cat that they are, they agree to help. So with that, Morningbrook does his best to make Auroraflame jealous, only to find himself falling for [Cat 1]. This then leaves Morningbrook rather confused. He likes Auroraflame, yet he likes [Cat 1] too.
Now back to Auroraflame. Auroraflame has started to notice that Morningbrook has been hanging out a lot with [Cat 1] and finds herself feeling a little jealous. At first she isn't sure why she feels jealous, but it doesn't take her long for her to realise that she does in fact have feelings for Morningbrook. [If you have read this far put your favourite colour in the 'Code' part of the form]. This too makes Auroraflame rather confused as she likes both Umbraice and Morningbrook. While she's working out what to do with her feelings, Morningbrook has made a decision with what he's going to do with his.
Morningbrook decides that the only cat who would ever return his feelings is [Cat 1]. So he confesses his feelings, only to get rejected, seeing as [Cat 1] doesn't like him in that way and only wanted to help. [Cat 1] then leaves him to go hang out with some other friends, leaving Morningbrook alone. This takes a big hit to Morningbrook's confidence and he is left more confused than ever.
Auroraflame too, has gone through a few bad things with Umbraice and is feeling alone and confused. So now we're left with two extremely confused cats. From there roleplay will just take it's place and decide what will happen to them.

So yeah! That's the plot! Only one role is needed and that is

[Cat 1]

They can be either male or female seeing as Morningbrook is bisexual. There aren't any requirements except that they should be a generally nice cat that wants to help, and they must be part of SkyClan.

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Code:
Activity Level:
Roleplay Example:
Other/Questions?:

Please do not quote this! It's very annoying and i'm going to see all of your forms no matter what!

Feel free to mention me though ^^

RedHead
April 21st, 2017, 03:14 PM
Name: Gingerblossom (http://redheadscharries.weebly.com/gingerblossom.html)
Appearance: Ginger is a beautiful she-cat. Her pelt is white, but being a calico, she has gray and pale ginger calico splotches all over her coat. She has a medium-length coat, with a long, feathery tail. Her back haunches are large, and meant for leaping. Her claws are curled at the tips too, to help with holding onto the branches while climbing. Ginger has mint-green eyes.
Personality: Oh, sweet Ginger. This cat truly is the life of the party. Always the one to start a conversation, Ginger can get along with any cat! She's always so open and kind, and ready to listen to any cat who needs to rant, or who needs advice. Ginger is very optimistic, and so she always looks on the bright side of things. She'll never give you tough love, but she doesn't sugar-coat things either. She just has her own special way of always looking on the bright side. Ginger is so giving and caring, that sometimes, she forgets to look after herself. She devotes so much of her time to others, and that can cause her to break down at random times, making her confused, because she is never sad, and hates to be sad. If another cat sees Ginger break down, she'll act like it was nothing, and if they ask her about it, she'll deny it. Not because she's embarrassed, but because she doesn't want other cats to care for her. She is completely selfless. Ginger, being the optimistic cat she is, can be very oblivious. She can't tell the difference between a mean cat and a nice cat, she just thinks cats who are mean to her slept on the wrong side of their nest, and that they will be better soon enough. Ginger is also very oblivious to feelings of romance. She doesn't understand it, and, without knowing it, she friendzones a lot of cats. She just doesn't seem to be able to love any cat more than another, because she loves all equally. Ginger is also very clumsy, and she's not that organized. She needs to be reminded to do things multiple times, which can be a bit of a struggle when, she actually has responsibilities. Ginger gets distracted so easily, it's just hard for her to focus on hunting or training, when she could be making a cat's day, or finding her flowers. Ginger is such a lovable cat, and for now, she's safe. Ginger is very vulnerable to getting blackmailed though, so let's hope this caring, sweet cat never gains any enemies.
Code: Green!!!! {Dark Forest Green specifically}
Activity Level: I usually get on a couple times everyday
Roleplay Example: I don't have much, but here's one..
Sunpaw was out in the territory, alone, a rare occasion for the flirtatious tom. He was practicing his hunting skills, which was one of his strongest suits. The golden tom had caught a bird earlier, buried it, and was now looking for other prey. Being a younger apprentice, only one moon into his training, he didn't know much, but he was a quick learner, and hunting was something he certainly excelled at. Sunpaw lifted his head and parted his jaws, sniffing the air for any scent of prey. All he got was a faint whiff of a blackbird, and Sunpaw supposed it hadn't been here in awhile. He suddenly heard vigorous shuffling behind him. Sunpaw's ears flew up, and he looked over his shoulder right as he heard a fearsome cry. Sunpaw only had tome to notice that the creature was a cat before it barreled into him. The impact of the pounce left the two cats rolling head over tail down a small slope, and landing abruptly at the bottom,
now in a small clearing. Sunpaw opened his eyes, blinking to clear away the dizziness. Once he had regained his senses, Sunpaw's ears flattened, and he looked at the cat who now lay on top of him. Her calico pelt was easy to recognize. With any other she-cat, Sunpaw would've made some flirtatious joke, but this cat was a close friend of his. No need for that here. "What'd you do that for Everpaw?" He meowed, his voice a mixture of anger and amusement. He flicked her with his long tail, rolling his bright blue eyes.
Other/Questions?: More information for Gingerblossom is in her link. And I was just thinking she would do good for this role because she really doesn't understand romance, so that's why she would only want to help Morningbrook, if she was accepted for the role.

wren
April 21st, 2017, 03:21 PM
Mhm. Decisions decisions.

Panic
April 22nd, 2017, 02:30 PM
Name: Pigeonfeather (http://fenrispaws.weebly.com/pigeonfeather.html)
Appearance: A soot-grey, short-furred, big-eared cat. She has small paws, pale green eyes
Personality: Pigeonfeather is a cat who tries her best at everything. She's a very likeable cat, but dislikes having all eyes on her. She's bright, and looks at things through every angle. However, she refuses to open up entirely to anyone.
Code: every shade of blue ever
Activity Level: 7/10
Roleplay Example:
She looked at Morningbrook. He... he loves me? I-I mean, I guess we've become friends, but... I don't love him? "M-Morningbrook... I really don't know what to say..." I just don't love you, I'm sorry...
Other/Questions?: I think she'd be pretty good, since I already have a love interest for her...