PDA

View Full Version : The Betrayers

Random Melody
April 20th, 2017, 07:45 PM
[ bad company Rubinaito )

Blackstorm paced back and forth, his black tail lashing side to side in annoyance. His dark amber eyes glanced in a random direction. No, not a random direction. Toward ThunderClan. Trying to push back the longing in his heart, Blackstorm flattened his ears and turned away. "They're weak. I dont need them. They're fools, they're weak and powerless." He told himself with a brief snarl.

"I miss them too." Goldensky murmured, laying down outside of the cave that she, Blackstorm, Oakmark and Neverwing shared. The pale golden she-cat gazed at her brother with gentle yellow eyes. She had changed drastically once again; From sweet and shy to evil and angry, and then to sweet, soft and quiet.

Blackstorm's gaze softened as he looked at his sister, then down at his huge paws, shoulders tense. "...You know me too well, Goldie." The Tom sighed and turned back to look toward ThunderClan's territory, which seemed so far away. It was so far away. "Missing them is no use....Its not like we can go back."

(Okay guys lets make them good again o3o)

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 07:58 PM
{ who do i bring in? lion? or all of them? }

Random Melody
April 20th, 2017, 08:43 PM
{ who do i bring in? lion? or all of them? }

(Mm....Whoever you want X3)
Goldensky flicked her tail at him softly. "Remember when we were apprentices," She asked, her eyes glazing over with an unreadable emotion. "And Honey would always tell us 'Front And Center!' when we were acting wild?"

Blackstorm gave a grin, but it didnt touch his eyes. "We'd all gather and sit in front of her." He sat down and saluted with a black paw, before standing again. "Act like she was our leader. Snowy would listen, but Foxy and Splashy would sneak away while she wasnt looking."

"And then jump right on Honey and pummel her to death while we laughed." Goldensky giggled softly, a regretful look in her eyes as she looked up at her brother. "Black, we sure messed up, didnt we."

Blackstorm settled beside his sister, the much larger Tom frowning softly. "Yeah. We really did."

"I miss them, Blackstorm, I.." Goldensky's mouth trembled, and she buried her face in his black fur, shaking. "I miss them so much."

Blackstorm blinked back tears of his own, burying his face in his sisters golden fur. "I miss them too." He whispered, his voice shaky.

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 08:58 PM
{turning oakmark good again too}

Coonmask wandered around, kicking a stick out of the way. "This sucks... It's not the same, Lionheart. When we're missing Oakmark, Blackstorm and Goldensky. You have to admit this, ya know." she said, looking up at the large cat.

"I know, shorty..." he said softly, his gaze down at his paws. "I just don't know what made them turn." he said.

"It was the Evil Era." was all she said.

--

Oakmark was sitting silent next to them. "Do you think... if we tried... we could get ourselves back in the clan...?" he asked softly, tears glazing his eyes.

Random Melody
April 20th, 2017, 09:11 PM
{turning oakmark good again too}

Coonmask wandered around, kicking a stick out of the way. "This sucks... It's not the same, Lionheart. When we're missing Oakmark, Blackstorm and Goldensky. You have to admit this, ya know." she said, looking up at the large cat.

"I know, shorty..." he said softly, his gaze down at his paws. "I just don't know what made them turn." he said.

"It was the Evil Era." was all she said.

--

Oakmark was sitting silent next to them. "Do you think... if we tried... we could get ourselves back in the clan...?" he asked softly, tears glazing his eyes.

(Yey X3)
"For Goldensky, it was Fernpaw's death." Honeyfur quietly mewed, padding after them as her tail flicked side to side. "I...I dont know what caused Blackstorm's. But I think it was more than the Evil Era."

Foxthorn was silent as he followed, nose twitching faintly and his eyebrows furrowing.

Snowstar padded along beside her brother, quiet for once as she looked around. Where are we anyway?
(I got her in like four places at once now lel)

~~

"You guys probably could." Blackstorm sighed, lifting his head with a soft smile. "You didnt kill anyone."

"But we helped." Goldensky swallowed, looking down at her paws with pain in her golden eyes. "Whats the use, nobody trusts us anymore anyway."

Blackstorm flicked his tail over her shoulder in comfort, closing his eyes softly. If only she were wrong..

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 09:20 PM
(Yey X3)
"For Goldensky, it was Fernpaw's death." Honeyfur quietly mewed, padding after them as her tail flicked side to side. "I...I dont know what caused Blackstorm's. But I think it was more than the Evil Era."

Foxthorn was silent as he followed, nose twitching faintly and his eyebrows furrowing.

Snowstar padded along beside her brother, quiet for once as she looked around. Where are we anyway?
(I got her in like four places at once now lel)

~~

"You guys probably could." Blackstorm sighed, lifting his head with a soft smile. "You didnt kill anyone."

"But we helped." Goldensky swallowed, looking down at her paws with pain in her golden eyes. "Whats the use, nobody trusts us anymore anyway."

Blackstorm flicked his tail over her shoulder in comfort, closing his eyes softly. If only she were wrong..
"Oakmark was the Evil Era. Man if Moonpaw was here he would tell us!" he said, and flicked a rock with his paw before he suddenly froze.

"What is it?" Coonmask asked, looking at him as he stood there, his eyes in concetration.

"Follow me." he said briskly and bolted.

--

"And I killed someone, or did you forget? I hope Moonpaw forgives me..." he said, tears falling from his eyes. "What have we done..." he whispered.

Random Melody
April 20th, 2017, 10:45 PM
"Oakmark was the Evil Era. Man if Moonpaw was here he would tell us!" he said, and flicked a rock with his paw before he suddenly froze.

"What is it?" Coonmask asked, looking at him as he stood there, his eyes in concetration.

"Follow me." he said briskly and bolted.

--

"And I killed someone, or did you forget? I hope Moonpaw forgives me..." he said, tears falling from his eyes. "What have we done..." he whispered.

Foxthorn was the first to follow.

Snowstar and Honeyfur exchanged confused looks, and followed quickly.

~~

Blackstorm sighed, closing his eyes. "I dont know."

"I hope Fernpaw forgives us." Goldensky's voice cracked, her gaze on the sky. "I wonder what she must be thinking of us."

Once again, Blackstorm felt tears filling his eyes at the mention of his sister, and he flinched. "...That we're cold, cruel murderers."

"And Dad.." Goldensky looked to her brother. "I wonder if anyone noticed that you both have the same suffix."

"I dont know why I told Gyrestar to do that. It just...Felt right." Blackstorm confessed, kicking a rock with his paw as he frowned. "I wonder how Snowsong is."

"I bet she's such a good deputy." Goldensky laughed, wiping her tears away.

"I'll bet my life on it." Blackstorm said softly, looking up at the sky.

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Lionheart ran and skidded to a halt and stopped at a bush. Slowly he slunk through and peeked at the clearing and gasped, scrambling back.

--

Oakmark gave a soft chuckle. "I heard that Gyrestar stepped down, and Snowsong is leader..." he said softly. "I wonder if Fiercestorm gave her a life..." he wondered before looking up. "Do you guys smell that?" he asked, scenting them.

Random Melody
April 20th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Lionheart ran and skidded to a halt and stopped at a bush. Slowly he slunk through and peeked at the clearing and gasped, scrambling back.

--

Oakmark gave a soft chuckle. "I heard that Gyrestar stepped down, and Snowsong is leader..." he said softly. "I wonder if Fiercestorm gave her a life..." he wondered before looking up. "Do you guys smell that?" he asked, scenting them.

"Oh my god." Snowstar gasped out softly, putting a paw over her mouth.

Honeyfur tensed, eyes widening with shock, and Foxthorn just stared.

Blackstorm's eyes widened in shock, barely hearing Oakmark's last sentence. "Snow's leader? Actually leader?"

"Snowstar." Goldensky couldnt help it, tears flooding her eyes again. "...We should have been there...We should be with her right now."

"Im such an idiot!" Blackstorm pushed himself to his paws and turned away from them, lashing his tail. "I should be there supporting my little sister!"

"You're only older than us by like twelve minutes." Goldensky chided. "Just saying, bro."

"You're missing the basic point here." Blackstorm glanced at her, eyebrows raised. "Im such a screw-up."

"No you're not." Goldensky objected, sitting up and flattening her ears. "You made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes! But remember, Dad always said that its what we do to correct them that really matters."

Blackstorm glared down at his paws. "...Well...Theres no correcting this one, Goldie. Its over."

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 11:15 PM
"We all messed up, and now we're shamed by all..." Oakmark said.

--

Lionheart felt a pang in his heart and he was tempted to step out. He despised them for what they have done but he knew that what Goldensky said was right.

Coonmask looked at Snowstar. "What do we do?" she asked.

--

Oakmark then looked at Blackstorm and Goldensky. "Guys... do you smell that?" he asked, recognizing the all to close ThunderClan scent that blew in the wind.

Random Melody
April 21st, 2017, 06:28 AM
"We all messed up, and now we're shamed by all..." Oakmark said.

--

Lionheart felt a pang in his heart and he was tempted to step out. He despised them for what they have done but he knew that what Goldensky said was right.

Coonmask looked at Snowstar. "What do we do?" she asked.

--

Oakmark then looked at Blackstorm and Goldensky. "Guys... do you smell that?" he asked, recognizing the all to close ThunderClan scent that blew in the wind.

Blackstorm sniffed the air, and his ears pricked.

"Why i'd know that scent anywhere!" Goldensky wheeled around, but instead of looking ecstatic, she looked panicked.

"They shouldnt be here." Blackstorm backed away, tense.

~

Snowstar didnt answer, she couldnt answer. Instead she looked to Honeyfur, almost helpless.

Honeyfur gazed at her, then at Blackstorm and Goldensky. "You're the leader, Snowy, what do we do?"

Foxthorn was waiting quietly, gazing at his sister.

Snowstar looked hesitant. Then she took a deep breath. "I dont know. You're the one thats always led us, Honeyfur, I...I..."

Honeyfur nudged her softly before simply turning and padding out in front of Blackstorm, Goldensky, and Oakmark.

monfang
April 21st, 2017, 06:35 AM
Blackstorm sniffed the air, and his ears pricked.

"Why i'd know that scent anywhere!" Goldensky wheeled around, but instead of looking ecstatic, she looked panicked.

"They shouldnt be here." Blackstorm backed away, tense.

~

Snowstar didnt answer, she couldnt answer. Instead she looked to Honeyfur, almost helpless.

Honeyfur gazed at her, then at Blackstorm and Goldensky. "You're the leader, Snowy, what do we do?"

Foxthorn was waiting quietly, gazing at his sister.

Snowstar looked hesitant. Then she took a deep breath. "I dont know. You're the one thats always led us, Honeyfur, I...I..."

Honeyfur nudged her softly before simply turning and padding out in front of Blackstorm, Goldensky, and Oakmark.
Panic raced through his body and he stepped backwards with Blackstorm.

--

Lionheart stepped out, right beside Honeyfur, even though he was as panicked as the rest. He looked down at her for a second before looking up, swallowing hard.

Coonmask looked at Snowstar and Foxthorn. "Now or never..." she said softly before stepping out behind them.

--

Oakmark saw his siblings and in a panicked state, scrambled backwards in fear. He turned to Blackstorm, his eyes asking what they should do.

Random Melody
April 21st, 2017, 06:44 AM
Panic raced through his body and he stepped backwards with Blackstorm.

--

Lionheart stepped out, right beside Honeyfur, even though he was as panicked as the rest. He looked down at her for a second before looking up, swallowing hard.

Coonmask looked at Snowstar and Foxthorn. "Now or never..." she said softly before stepping out behind them.

--

Oakmark saw his siblings and in a panicked state, scrambled backwards in fear. He turned to Blackstorm, his eyes asking what they should do.

Snowstar nodded, stepping out beside them.

Foxthorn was at her side.

Blackstorm froze, staring at his siblings with horror written all over his face, completely unable to move.

"Blacky," Goldensky whispered, nudging him with a paw. "Blacky, do something!"

"Oh." Blackstorm seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in, and he moved forward in silence.

Snowstar raised an eyebrow as she watched him, and Honeyfur and Foxthorn tensed at her sides.

"Uh.." Blackstorm cleared his throat, and put the most threatening look that he could muster on his face. "Get outta here, ya trespassers!" He growled.

"Oh my goodness I just cant anymore." Goldensky facepawed.

monfang
April 21st, 2017, 06:55 AM
{ Dark Melody }

Lionheart tilted his head. "I think you got it backwards, Blackstorm." he said, and felt his body tensed more at the name.

The tension in the air thickened and it was hard to think or do anything now. But then again what were they to do, what were they to say?

Oakmark was the first to speak up with something productive. "W-Why are you g-guys here?" he asked, swallowing hard.

Random Melody
April 21st, 2017, 07:59 AM
{ Dark Melody }

Lionheart tilted his head. "I think you got it backwards, Blackstorm." he said, and felt his body tensed more at the name.

The tension in the air thickened and it was hard to think or do anything now. But then again what were they to do, what were they to say?

Oakmark was the first to speak up with something productive. "W-Why are you g-guys here?" he asked, swallowing hard.

"We should ask you the same question." Honeyfur raised her head.

"Well we kinda live here so..." Blackstorm shifted his paws, before turning his gaze to Snowstar. "Hey, Snowy?"

"Y-Yeah?" Snowstar looked startled at first, then put a stern expression on her face, which was hard for her.

"Congratulations." Blackstorm said softly, a sincere look in his amber eyes as he dipped his head to the Siamese.

Snowstar's hard expression melted away, looking confused as she gazed at her brother.

monfang
April 21st, 2017, 08:17 AM
{ Dark Melody }

Coonmask looked at Blackstorm, and to Oakmark, then Goldensky. She breathed in softly, then began to step forward.

"Coon!" Lionheart whispered hoarsely. She walked to Blackstorm and sat infront of the three. She sighed and walked up to Oakmark and looking him in the eyes before he nuzzled him.

Surprised, Oakmark hesitated, before he smiled, purred, and returned the gesture.

Lionheart smiled slightly and looked at Honeyfur, then at Snowstar and Foxthorn, before he stepped up to Oakmark and did the same.

Random Melody
April 21st, 2017, 08:22 AM
{ Dark Melody }

Coonmask looked at Blackstorm, and to Oakmark, then Goldensky. She breathed in softly, then began to step forward.

"Coon!" Lionheart whispered hoarsely. She walked to Blackstorm and sat infront of the three. She sighed and walked up to Oakmark and looking him in the eyes before he nuzzled him.

Surprised, Oakmark hesitated, before he smiled, purred, and returned the gesture.

Lionheart smiled slightly and looked at Honeyfur, then at Snowstar and Foxthorn, before he stepped up to Oakmark and did the same.

Snowstar suddenly crossed forward to her brother, pressing her head against his with a loud purr erupting from her chest.

Blackstorm tensed, then relaxed, ducking his head and nuzzling his sister with a purr.

"Awww!" Goldensky bounced forward and leaped on the two, nuzzling them both.

Foxthorn and Honeyfur exchanged glances, then giggled and bounded forward, tackling the three.

"Guys! Air!" Blackstorm exclaimed, but he was laughing as he nuzzled his siblings. "I missed you guys so much."

"We missed you guys too," Snowstar licked her brothers cheek, smiling.

"Ewww!" Blackstorm pushed his paws gently against her face, but he was grinning from ear to ear.

monfang
April 21st, 2017, 08:25 AM
{ Dark Melody }

Oakmark, Coonmask, and Lionheart exchanges looks and then mischief passed on the three's faces, and they jumped on them. "CAT PILE!" they screamed.

Random Melody
April 21st, 2017, 09:07 AM
{ Dark Melody }

Oakmark, Coonmask, and Lionheart exchanges looks and then mischief passed on the three's faces, and they jumped on them. "CAT PILE!" they screamed.

"NOOOO I CANT BREATHE!!" Blackstorm and Goldensky yowled at the bottom of the pile, wriggling.

Snowstar laughed softly. "We win!"

Honeyfur was giggling uncontrollably.

monfang
April 21st, 2017, 09:13 AM
"You'll never escape us now, Blackstorm!" Lionheart yowled in a playful tone.

"Hey fatso yer killin' them!" Coonmask meowed, sliding off.

"Shut up, Shorty!"
"Fish breath!"
"Otter cat!"
"Skunk fur!"
"Fish eater!"
"Mousebrain!"
"Scardey Cat!"

They went back and forth and Oakmark was laughing so hard. "Stop.. can't breath...." he yowled in laughter.

Random Melody
April 21st, 2017, 09:22 AM
"You'll never escape us now, Blackstorm!" Lionheart yowled in a playful tone.

"Hey fatso yer killin' them!" Coonmask meowed, sliding off.

"Shut up, Shorty!"
"Fish breath!"
"Otter cat!"
"Skunk fur!"
"Fish eater!"
"Mousebrain!"
"Scardey Cat!"

They went back and forth and Oakmark was laughing so hard. "Stop.. can't breath...." he yowled in laughter.

Blackstorm burst out laughing, eyes shining with amusement.

"What the heck is going on, I can here you screaming from Riv--" Splashheart stopped dead in her tracks, her blue eyes landing on Blackstorm and Goldensky curiously. It was also quite obvious she was expecting, she'd managed to sneak out of camp while Mixedfur had his back turned. "What is going on?" She repeated.

"Splashy!" Foxthorn bounded over to her at once, purring.

"Heyyy, Foxy, dont forget." Splashheart batted at him. "Personal space. Now can someone answer my question."

"A family reunion." Honeyfur grinned.

"And yet I wasnt invited." Roarclaw sniffed as he padded up, nodding to Splashheart, then grinning at Blackstorm. "My brotha?"

"My brotha." Blackstorm winked at him, looking at Goldensky. "Whats wrong, sis?"

Goldensky was staring behind Snowstar, where the pale outline of a bright golden she-cat stood.

Fernpaw smiled softly, her eyes sparkling with stars as she nodded to her sister before disappearing.

"What?" Snowstar turned, but pricked her ears when she couldnt see anything.

"Nothing." Goldensky was suddenly grinning from ear to ear. Thank you,
sister.

monfang
April 21st, 2017, 09:30 AM
Next to her was the large outline of the tom, and then the black outline of the younger one.

Lionheart looked over, curious, though he, too saw nothing, however Oakmark did, and his eyes filled with tears.

"Neither were we." Frostflight purred, Palesight beside her.

"Forgetting someone?" Eternal meowed, coming from a different place.

Lionheart smiled. "If only Fernpaw and Moonpaw were here." he said softly.

{ wait wasn't it moon and fern that were shipped? or oak and fern? i'm confused xD }

Random Melody
April 21st, 2017, 10:21 AM
Next to her was the large outline of the tom, and then the black outline of the younger one.

Lionheart looked over, curious, though he, too saw nothing, however Oakmark did, and his eyes filled with tears.

"Neither were we." Frostflight purred, Palesight beside her.

"Forgetting someone?" Eternal meowed, coming from a different place.

Lionheart smiled. "If only Fernpaw and Moonpaw were here." he said softly.

{ wait wasn't it moon and fern that were shipped? or oak and fern? i'm confused xD }

(I think it was Oak and Fern o3o XD)
(NO WAIT)
(It was Oak and Golden, and Moon and Fern XDD)
"If only." Goldensky mewed with a sad smile.

Honeyfur purred, pressing against Lionheart. "They'll always be with us."

"If only Dad was here." Snowstar murmured, and Blackstorm flinched.

"Nothing against you, brother." Splashheart padded up to Blackstorm. "I have to say i've missed you and your dry sense of humor."

"Why do you smell like a fish." Blackstorm deadpanned, staring at her as his nose wrinkled.

"You get used to it." Foxthorn called, padding over to Palesight.

"I moved to RiverClan," Splashheart sat down and lifted a paw, exposing her huge stomach.

Blackstorm blinked for a moment, then nodded slowly. "So can you point me in the direction of the Tom who did...That," He asked calmly, flicking his tail toward Splashheart's stomach.

"No, because if you kill my mate, i'll make sure you go with him." Splashheart said sweetly, lowering her paw. "We clear?"

Blackstorm blinked, inching away. "Yes ma'am."

monfang
April 21st, 2017, 10:38 AM
{ okay so- CoonxRoar, PalexFox, HoneyxLion, GoldenxOak, FernxMoon, SwiftxFierce... is there anyone i'm missing? xD }

Lionheart nuzzled her back, purring. "I know." he said, and looked at Oakmark, who's ears were down at the mention of his brother. "But we have the next best thing back." he said, and Oak's ears perked.

Palesight looked at Foxthorn and chuckled. "Don't worry Splash, you aren't the only one who has a mate that Black might kill." she said, pointing to Honeyfur. Lionheart's ears went flat.

"Oh, that, I don't know what you are talking about, heh, say Palesight sometimes it's best to say nothing..." he growled the last words. Coonmask chuckled.

"Oh, poor fatso." she meowed.

"Shut up Shorty!"

"Dog Meow!"

"Fish Tail!"

"Birdbrain!"

"When do they not fight?" Oakmark asked playfully.

Random Melody
April 21st, 2017, 11:09 AM
{ okay so- CoonxRoar, PalexFox, HoneyxLion, GoldenxOak, FernxMoon, SwiftxFierce... is there anyone i'm missing? xD }

Lionheart nuzzled her back, purring. "I know." he said, and looked at Oakmark, who's ears were down at the mention of his brother. "But we have the next best thing back." he said, and Oak's ears perked.

Palesight looked at Foxthorn and chuckled. "Don't worry Splash, you aren't the only one who has a mate that Black might kill." she said, pointing to Honeyfur. Lionheart's ears went flat.

"Oh, that, I don't know what you are talking about, heh, say Palesight sometimes it's best to say nothing..." he growled the last words. Coonmask chuckled.

"Oh, poor fatso." she meowed.

"Shut up Shorty!"

"Dog Meow!"

"Fish Tail!"

"Birdbrain!"

"When do they not fight?" Oakmark asked playfully.

"We dont know." Splashheart shrugged. "They fight worse than me and Foxy."

"As if, Fatty," Foxthorn smirked.

"Shut it, Dogbreath," Splashheart growled.

"Fish Eater!"

"Vole Muncher!"

"Feathernut!"

Honeyfur grinned, pressing her head into Lionheart's shoulder. "Those two fight worse."

"I can see," Blackthorn was eyeing Lionheart. "Honeyfur, are you pregnant?"

Honeyfur smiled softly. "Little Honeyhearts."

"Thats funny!" Splashheart commented. "Me and Mixedfur call these little bundles Mixedhearts."

"Thats cute." Honeyfur curled her tail up happily.

Snowstar smirked. "I want to have kits."

"....YEP IM KILLING STORMSTRIKE BEFORE IT GOES THAT FAR!" Roarclaw yowled, turning to march off.

"I got him!" Goldensky bit down on her brothers tail gently, holding him back.

Snowstar giggled.

monfang
April 21st, 2017, 11:19 AM
"We dont know." Splashheart shrugged. "They fight worse than me and Foxy."

"As if, Fatty," Foxthorn smirked.

"Shut it, Dogbreath," Splashheart growled.

"Fish Eater!"

"Vole Muncher!"

"Feathernut!"

Honeyfur grinned, pressing her head into Lionheart's shoulder. "Those two fight worse."

"I can see," Blackthorn was eyeing Lionheart. "Honeyfur, are you pregnant?"

Honeyfur smiled softly. "Little Honeyhearts."

"Thats funny!" Splashheart commented. "Me and Mixedfur call these little bundles Mixedhearts."

"Thats cute." Honeyfur curled her tail up happily.

Snowstar smirked. "I want to have kits."

"....YEP IM KILLING STORMSTRIKE BEFORE IT GOES THAT FAR!" Roarclaw yowled, turning to march off.

"I got him!" Goldensky bit down on her brothers tail gently, holding him back.

Snowstar giggled.
"STORMSTRIIIIKE!" Lionheart yowled getting ready to run off.

"Foxy help me!" Palesight said before jumping at Lionheart. Frostflight, Oakmark, and Eternal joined him.

Random Melody
April 21st, 2017, 11:23 AM
"STORMSTRIIIIKE!" Lionheart yowled getting ready to run off.

"Foxy help me!" Palesight said before jumping at Lionheart. Frostflight, Oakmark, and Eternal joined him.

Foxthorn put a paw on Lionheart's shoulder, holding him back.

"IM FREEE!!!" Blackstorm started forward. "I'LL FIND THIS STORMSTRIKE!"

Splashheart stood in front of him, teeth bared as she growled loudly.

"Yee..." Blackstorm backed away.

Splashheart winked at Snowstar, who giggled in amusement.

monfang
April 21st, 2017, 11:41 AM
Foxthorn put a paw on Lionheart's shoulder, holding him back.

"IM FREEE!!!" Blackstorm started forward. "I'LL FIND THIS STORMSTRIKE!"

Splashheart stood in front of him, teeth bared as she growled loudly.

"Yee..." Blackstorm backed away.

Splashheart winked at Snowstar, who giggled in amusement.
Lionheart laughed, trying to push through. However when he saw Splashheart snarl, he giggled nervously and backed away slowly.

Palesight giggled and padded forward to Foxthorn. "Palethorns? The quiet troublemakers. This clan would be doomed." she chuckled.

Coonmask just looked at Roarclaw and smiled before turning back to the others.

Eternal laughed, watching them, and Oakheart kept chuckling. "A Family reunion indeed." he said.

Random Melody
April 21st, 2017, 11:45 AM
Lionheart laughed, trying to push through. However when he saw Splashheart snarl, he giggled nervously and backed away slowly.

Palesight giggled and padded forward to Foxthorn. "Palethorns? The quiet troublemakers. This clan would be doomed." she chuckled.

Coonmask just looked at Roarclaw and smiled before turning back to the others.

Eternal laughed, watching them, and Oakheart kept chuckling. "A Family reunion indeed." he said.

Roarclaw smiled back.

"Ha," Foxthorn laughed softly.

Splashheart grinned.

Honeyfur padded over to Eternal, smiling brightly. "So where have you been! I havent seen you since we came back. Speaking of," Her ears pricked. "Have you talked to Meerkat and Digger lately?"

monfang
April 21st, 2017, 11:49 AM
Roarclaw smiled back.

"Ha," Foxthorn laughed softly.

Splashheart grinned.

Honeyfur padded over to Eternal, smiling brightly. "So where have you been! I havent seen you since we came back. Speaking of," Her ears pricked. "Have you talked to Meerkat and Digger lately?"
{ legit was about to ask for a rp with them! }
"Actually..." he purred, and gave a quick mrew before he looked back at Honey, his eyes showing a mischievous look.

"RAWR!" came a yowl from the bushes and the large Norwegian Forest tom jumped out with the small cat on his back, but he froze as he saw the large family. "Oh, hi..." he said, smiling nervously.

"You mean them?" he asked with a chuckle.

{made the lionhoney kit thread}

Random Melody
April 21st, 2017, 11:56 AM
{ legit was about to ask for a rp with them! }
"Actually..." he purred, and gave a quick mrew before he looked back at Honey, his eyes showing a mischievous look.

"RAWR!" came a yowl from the bushes and the large Norwegian Forest tom jumped out with the small cat on his back, but he froze as he saw the large family. "Oh, hi..." he said, smiling nervously.

"You mean them?" he asked with a chuckle.

{made the lionhoney kit thread}

(YAY)
"Digger! Meerkat!" Honeyfur laughed, bounding forward at once.

"Theres my baby girl! Look at this, Digger she's all grown up!" Meerkat mrrowed, leaping off of the larger cat and reaching up to bump his head against Honeyfur's with a grin on his maw.

Honeyfur giggled. "Meer!"

Blackstorm and Goldensky exchanged confused glances, while Splashheart, Snowstar, Foxthorn and Roarclaw smiled.

monfang
April 21st, 2017, 04:05 PM
(YAY)
"Digger! Meerkat!" Honeyfur laughed, bounding forward at once.

"Theres my baby girl! Look at this, Digger she's all grown up!" Meerkat mrrowed, leaping off of the larger cat and reaching up to bump his head against Honeyfur's with a grin on his maw.

Honeyfur giggled. "Meer!"

Blackstorm and Goldensky exchanged confused glances, while Splashheart, Snowstar, Foxthorn and Roarclaw smiled.
"Eternal and her have gotten so big. Honey more so than Eternal! Has the clan been feeding ya?" Digger meowed, nuzzling Honeyfur.

Eternal laughed. "Digger!"

"Oop, Sorry..." he meowed, his ears falling back.

Lionheart smiled at the two, having been one to have gone with Splashheart to go and find them, well, help at first. He chuckled and, being nearly the size of him, he pushed though. "Back off, don't get her too flattered." he chuckled playfully.

rubinaito
April 21st, 2017, 05:06 PM
Neverwing watched from a little ways away, smiling softly as he watched the one he loved reunite with his family.

Random Melody
April 21st, 2017, 06:09 PM
"Eternal and her have gotten so big. Honey more so than Eternal! Has the clan been feeding ya?" Digger meowed, nuzzling Honeyfur.

Eternal laughed. "Digger!"

"Oop, Sorry..." he meowed, his ears falling back.

Lionheart smiled at the two, having been one to have gone with Splashheart to go and find them, well, help at first. He chuckled and, being nearly the size of him, he pushed though. "Back off, don't get her too flattered." he chuckled playfully.

Honeyfur giggled. "I have gotten pretty big. Mostly cuz im pregnant."

Meerkat stepped back, his face going blank. "What."

monfang
April 21st, 2017, 08:30 PM
Honeyfur giggled. "I have gotten pretty big. Mostly cuz im pregnant."

Meerkat stepped back, his face going blank. "What."
"Say again?" Digger meowed, tilting his head. Lionheart laughed and looked at Honeyfur.

"Same with Splashie. And I jinx Palesight to be next." he meowed.

"Oh, no! It's Coonmask!" Palesight meowed.

"Uh, try Snowst-"

"NO!!!" Lionheart, Oakmask, Frostflight, Palesight, and Eternal meowed at the same time, and Coonmask flinched.

"Alright...." she said then meowed quikly. "I JINK SNOW!"

"SHADDUP SHORTY!" Lionheart meowed.
"FATSO!"
"DOG BREATH!"
"DOG MEOW!"
"OTTER-CAT!"
"FISH BREATH!"
"FISH FUR!"
"MOUSEBRAIN!"
"BIRDBRAIN!"
"SLOW POKE!"
"LAZY SLOTH!"
"FISHBRAIN!"
"BARK PELT!"
"CLUMSY!"
"KLUTZ!"

Random Melody
April 22nd, 2017, 07:39 PM
"Say again?" Digger meowed, tilting his head. Lionheart laughed and looked at Honeyfur.

"Same with Splashie. And I jinx Palesight to be next." he meowed.

"Oh, no! It's Coonmask!" Palesight meowed.

"Uh, try Snowst-"

"NO!!!" Lionheart, Oakmask, Frostflight, Palesight, and Eternal meowed at the same time, and Coonmask flinched.

"Alright...." she said then meowed quikly. "I JINK SNOW!"

"SHADDUP SHORTY!" Lionheart meowed.
"FATSO!"
"DOG BREATH!"
"DOG MEOW!"
"OTTER-CAT!"
"FISH BREATH!"
"FISH FUR!"
"MOUSEBRAIN!"
"BIRDBRAIN!"
"SLOW POKE!"
"LAZY SLOTH!"
"FISHBRAIN!"
"BARK PELT!"
"CLUMSY!"
"KLUTZ!"

Blackstorm smirked, looking at Goldensky.

Goldensky stared back at him. "Dont you dare."

Blackstorm's smirk widened.

"Blackstorm." Goldensky warned, her green eyes narrowed to slits at her brother.

Blackstorm was grinning now, just silently staring at his sister. His gaze flickered to Oakmark, then back to Goldensky.

"I will kill you." Goldensky warned, and Blackstorm just grinned even more.

Snowstar looked confused, looking over at Honeyfur.

Honeyfur merely shrugged.

monfang
April 22nd, 2017, 08:33 PM
Blackstorm smirked, looking at Goldensky.

Goldensky stared back at him. "Dont you dare."

Blackstorm's smirk widened.

"Blackstorm." Goldensky warned, her green eyes narrowed to slits at her brother.

Blackstorm was grinning now, just silently staring at his sister. His gaze flickered to Oakmark, then back to Goldensky.

"I will kill you." Goldensky warned, and Blackstorm just grinned even more.

Snowstar looked confused, looking over at Honeyfur.

Honeyfur merely shrugged.
Oakmark's eyes widened and he shook his head. "Black I swear..." he began, and Coonmask looked at Lionheart, who, like Honeyfur, shrugged. Then, from the back, Frostflight gasped.

"Oh my lord... is everyone going to have kits? First Honeyfur, then Splashheart..." she went on, walking to the front. "Now Goldensky too?" she said.

"W-What? Noooo... I have no clue what you are saying hehehehehehhhh...." Oakmark meowed, rubbing the back of his head with his paw.

"What?!" Lionheart and Coonmask meowed loudly.

Helplessly, Oakmark looked at Goldensky.

Random Melody
April 22nd, 2017, 09:17 PM
Oakmark's eyes widened and he shook his head. "Black I swear..." he began, and Coonmask looked at Lionheart, who, like Honeyfur, shrugged. Then, from the back, Frostflight gasped.

"Oh my lord... is everyone going to have kits? First Honeyfur, then Splashheart..." she went on, walking to the front. "Now Goldensky too?" she said.

"W-What? Noooo... I have no clue what you are saying hehehehehehhhh...." Oakmark meowed, rubbing the back of his head with his paw.

"What?!" Lionheart and Coonmask meowed loudly.

Helplessly, Oakmark looked at Goldensky.

"They're not his." Goldensky blurted out without thinking.

"Then who's are they?" Roarclaw asked skeptically.

"Neverwing's." Goldensky said the first thing that came to her head.

"Nice try but everyone knows Neverwing is Blackstorm's boyfriend." Splashheart deadpanned.

"Shut it, fatty." Blackstorm glanced at her.

"EXCUSE ME?!?!?" Splashheart practically roared, storming toward him.

Blackstorm squeaked and backed away. "Someone help please dont let her eat me!"

monfang
April 22nd, 2017, 11:56 PM
"They're not his." Goldensky blurted out without thinking.

"Then who's are they?" Roarclaw asked skeptically.

"Neverwing's." Goldensky said the first thing that came to her head.

"Nice try but everyone knows Neverwing is Blackstorm's boyfriend." Splashheart deadpanned.

"Shut it, fatty." Blackstorm glanced at her.

"EXCUSE ME?!?!?" Splashheart practically roared, storming toward him.

Blackstorm squeaked and backed away. "Someone help please dont let her eat me!"
"EAT HIM!" Oakmark meowed.

Lionheart laughed and so did Coonmask. However Palesight did step in front of Splashheart. "Calm down, Splashie. You aren't the only fat one around." she giggled.

Random Melody
April 23rd, 2017, 06:43 AM
"EAT HIM!" Oakmark meowed.

Lionheart laughed and so did Coonmask. However Palesight did step in front of Splashheart. "Calm down, Splashie. You aren't the only fat one around." she giggled.

Splashheart scowled, but sighed. "Yeah okay."

Blackstorm breathed out sharply, relieved.

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 11:24 AM
Splashheart scowled, but sighed. "Yeah okay."

Blackstorm breathed out sharply, relieved.
{ doing my colour coding again lol }

"You're welcome." Palesight snorted before padding back to the others.

"Alright, Blackie, Goldie, and Oakster. I don't know if I should be the one to say this, especially since the clan leader is right here, and me and Black have had our differences. But I will say it anyways." Lionheart spoke, and breathed in. "I, in my own opinion, want you guys back. Our family isn't the same without you." he said.

"He's right, who else will be there to tease Snowsong?" Palesight said, looking at Foxthorn.

"To protect her? Sure, we can do it but it's not a full guard without everyone in it." Coonmask meowed.

"And in the end, without you three, where's the rest of the family our kits should know?" Frostflight said.

"And what about Fernpaw and Moonpaw? They wouldn't want you out here just living in regret." Lionheart meowed again.

"Neither would Fiercestorm." Eternal meowed, looking at Blackstorm. "You have that suffix for a reason."

"And Oakmark, do you want your kits living under your regret? Come on! I would like to see my nieces and nephews." Coonmask chuckled. "Same goes for Goldensky."

"And the family isn't the same without you, Black." Lionheart admitted.

Random Melody
April 23rd, 2017, 11:48 AM
{ doing my colour coding again lol }

"You're welcome." Palesight snorted before padding back to the others.

"Alright, Blackie, Goldie, and Oakster. I don't know if I should be the one to say this, especially since the clan leader is right here, and me and Black have had our differences. But I will say it anyways." Lionheart spoke, and breathed in. "I, in my own opinion, want you guys back. Our family isn't the same without you." he said.

"He's right, who else will be there to tease Snowsong?" Palesight said, looking at Foxthorn.

"To protect her? Sure, we can do it but it's not a full guard without everyone in it." Coonmask meowed.

"And in the end, without you three, where's the rest of the family our kits should know?" Frostflight said.

"And what about Fernpaw and Moonpaw? They wouldn't want you out here just living in regret." Lionheart meowed again.

"Neither would Fiercestorm." Eternal meowed, looking at Blackstorm. "You have that suffix for a reason."

"And Oakmark, do you want your kits living under your regret? Come on! I would like to see my nieces and nephews." Coonmask chuckled. "Same goes for Goldensky."

"And the family isn't the same without you, Black." Lionheart admitted.

"ThunderClan isnt the same without you." Snowstar purred softly. "Come home."

Goldensky smiled softly. "Well, i'd love to come back to ThunderClan."

Blackstorm however ran his paw over the ground, staring down blankly.

"Black?" Snowstar padded forward slightly, frowning.

"You've always been the trusting one, havent you Snow?" Blackstorm muttered. "Sometimes its a bad thing..."

Snowstar tilted her head, just staring at him in confusion.

"And other times..." Blackstorm finally smiled, looking up. His amber eyes sparkled with a warmth that hadnt been there for moons. "Its the best thing about you." He grinned. "So what are we waiting for?"

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 08:32 PM
"ThunderClan isnt the same without you." Snowstar purred softly. "Come home."

Goldensky smiled softly. "Well, i'd love to come back to ThunderClan."

Blackstorm however ran his paw over the ground, staring down blankly.

"Black?" Snowstar padded forward slightly, frowning.

"You've always been the trusting one, havent you Snow?" Blackstorm muttered. "Sometimes its a bad thing..."

Snowstar tilted her head, just staring at him in confusion.

"And other times..." Blackstorm finally smiled, looking up. His amber eyes sparkled with a warmth that hadnt been there for moons. "Its the best thing about you." He grinned. "So what are we waiting for?"
"For you slowpoke, come on!" Lionheart meowed, and gave a roar-like yowl before he ran. Coonmask and Palesight giggled before following. Frostflight started but looked back at a hesitant Oakmark.

"Come on, bro." she said and he looked up, giving a smile. He then turned to Goldensky, giving her head a lick before he ran after them, a smile on his maw.

"Hey wait up!" he called as he passed Frostflight. She chuckled and then looked back at Blackstorm. She gestured her head, and started off.

Random Melody
April 23rd, 2017, 08:51 PM
"For you slowpoke, come on!" Lionheart meowed, and gave a roar-like yowl before he ran. Coonmask and Palesight giggled before following. Frostflight started but looked back at a hesitant Oakmark.

"Come on, bro." she said and he looked up, giving a smile. He then turned to Goldensky, giving her head a lick before he ran after them, a smile on his maw.

"Hey wait up!" he called as he passed Frostflight. She chuckled and then looked back at Blackstorm. She gestured her head, and started off.

"Guess im heading back before Mixedfur notices im gone." Splashheart stretched. "Later guys! Bye Foxy," She gave Foxthorn a gentle nudge before trotting off. "Love you!"

"Bye Splashy!" Foxthorn called, then turned and bounded after the others. "Cmon slow slugs!"

"Oh its on!" Snowstar shot after, and Honeyfur followed.

"Cmon guys!" Honeyfur laughed to Goldensky and Blackstorm.

"Wait!" Roarclaw launched after them, laughing.

Blackstorm looked over at Goldensky, his black tail swishing side to side as he smiled. "We're going home?"

"Yeah." Goldensky nuzzled her brother. "I guess we are. StarClan's forgiven us."

"Our siblings have, too." Blackstorm closed his eyes, smiling. "You think Dad and Fernpaw have?"

"Yeah. I do." Goldensky looked over to where the pale outline of a light ginger she-cat stood, and a grin lit her face before she nudged her brother. "Cmon. We got a race to win!" She bounded off.

Blackstorm watched her go, before glancing back briefly. Then he smiled, turning back, and kicked up his paws and bounded after his siblings.

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
{ clearing?? ;u; }

Random Melody
April 23rd, 2017, 09:05 PM
{ clearing?? ;u; }

(Ahh how about the territory? XDD I already got Snow in the clearing and ya know - Awkwardddd lol)
(Come to think of it)
(She's in the territory too)
(Oh lord XD)

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 09:07 PM
{ lol }

{ hold on i want an alone moment with oak and goldie so maybe they come back just wandering? }

Random Melody
April 23rd, 2017, 09:12 PM
{ lol }

{ hold on i want an alone moment with oak and goldie so maybe they come back just wandering? }

(Alright! :heartbounce: )

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 09:25 PM
{ Dark Melody }
Walking back after about an hour, Oakmark padded out into the territory where they stayed, and pawed the loose dust. "We're home... But... what if Fern and Fierce and Moon don't like us... what if they are still mad?" he asked, turning to Goldensky.

Random Melody
April 23rd, 2017, 09:29 PM
{ Dark Melody }
Walking back after about an hour, Oakmark padded out into the territory where they stayed, and pawed the loose dust. "We're home... But... what if Fern and Fierce and Moon don't like us... what if they are still mad?" he asked, turning to Goldensky.

"We'll just have to find a way to redeem ourselves." Goldensky mewed softly, staring up at the sky. She knew from the smile Fernpaw had given her before she disappeared that at least Fernpaw forgave them. But she didnt know about Fiercestorm and Moonpaw. She could only hope. "Everyone else forgave us, they dont seem mad. Thats something, right?"

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 09:39 PM
"Yeah sure, but we can still be sent to the dark forest for our actions..." he said, and felt warm tears fill his eyes. "I don't want our kits to see us as monsters...." he said, and sniffled. No matter how strong or evil he seemed at times, Oakmark had always been that soft type. "What would we do when we realize where our future is? I mean..." he sniffled, looking away slightly. "What if... what if we lose them again?" he asked, flicking his head in the direction of the camp.

Random Melody
April 23rd, 2017, 09:45 PM
"Yeah sure, but we can still be sent to the dark forest for our actions..." he said, and felt warm tears fill his eyes. "I don't want our kits to see us as monsters...." he said, and sniffled. No matter how strong or evil he seemed at times, Oakmark had always been that soft type. "What would we do when we realize where our future is? I mean..." he sniffled, looking away slightly. "What if... what if we lose them again?" he asked, flicking his head in the direction of the camp.

"Hey, hey," Goldensky padded forward, nudging him. "We wont. I'll make sure we wont."

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 09:53 PM
"Damn it how can you be sure? We vowed, we vowed on our lives before the fires that we would stay together, that we would never get torn apart by the evil! And do you see what happened? Damn it, Goldie I'm scared alright... I have lost my mother, I killed my brother, I broke that vow." he said, turned away and pacing as he explained. "All we wanted to do was prove something about ourselves, but that thing was never real! Neither was the evil." he kept on, and felt rears roll down his cheeks. "I will be the first to say it... I'm worried... No, I'm scared..." he said, looking away, more tears falling from his eyes. "I'm happy that they forgive us, and that our kits will actually have a place to stay, but..." he sniffled, wiping his paw over his nose. "What if that's where the good stops?"

Random Melody
April 23rd, 2017, 10:04 PM
"Damn it how can you be sure? We vowed, we vowed on our lives before the fires that we would stay together, that we would never get torn apart by the evil! And do you see what happened? Damn it, Goldie I'm scared alright... I have lost my mother, I killed my brother, I broke that vow." he said, turned away and pacing as he explained. "All we wanted to do was prove something about ourselves, but that thing was never real! Neither was the evil." he kept on, and felt rears roll down his cheeks. "I will be the first to say it... I'm worried... No, I'm scared..." he said, looking away, more tears falling from his eyes. "I'm happy that they forgive us, and that our kits will actually have a place to stay, but..." he sniffled, wiping his paw over his nose. "What if that's where the good stops?"

"Oakie!" Goldensky's eyes hardened, her voice sharpening. "Look at me. After Fernpaw died, I couldnt feel anything. I became completely blank. Emotionless. I couldnt even feel depressed or sad or anything. Just a feeling of loss." She took a deep breath. "Blackstorm came to me after Mom and Dad showed up, and he asked me to help him kill Dad. I agreed. Not because I was angry with him for never being there like Blackstorm was, but because I couldnt feel anything. At all. I just felt blank. I led the dogs into the territory with dead animals and set it up for Honey and Eternal to be chased, and Black did the rest until we chased them off. Thats when I began to feel again. Some kind of remorse." Goldensky looked away. "After Honeyfur came back, seeing her again after all that time was surreal. But I couldnt say anything. Because i'd already done enough damage and I was scared. Then me you and Black came here, and I became pregnant, and-and I was able to feel everything again. Pain, anger, fear, guilt, compassion, love." Goldensky had tears rolling down her cheeks, and blinked more back.

"Im not going to lose that emotion again, Oakmark. I just got it back. And im not going to let you lose it either, or Blackstorm. We're in this together; We're gonna stay good if it kills us. Our families deserve that much."

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 10:15 PM
He looked at her, listening. She was right. He lost that same feeling when he thought Lionheart died. Then when he returned, he was too far gone. Then, when Moonpaw tried to help, he just took his life. The last look that Moonpaw gave haunted Oakmark. It still does, his look that showed, even though he did this one horrible act, he forgave him. And then they left and he only fell deeper into the void he was in. And when Eternal returned, he saw someone that didn't have hate, but disappointment, and more, worry. Then, they came here, and when he found out about their kits, he too gained his feeling. But what worried him most was what if the evil returns? They broke the vow once, it could happen again. Then, he sighed. He nuzzled her back, smiling. "We have to hold our vow. Now more then ever." he said, and then gave a small chuckle.

"Even if it kills us."

Random Melody
April 23rd, 2017, 10:34 PM
He looked at her, listening. She was right. He lost that same feeling when he thought Lionheart died. Then when he returned, he was too far gone. Then, when Moonpaw tried to help, he just took his life. The last look that Moonpaw gave haunted Oakmark. It still does, his look that showed, even though he did this one horrible act, he forgave him. And then they left and he only fell deeper into the void he was in. And when Eternal returned, he saw someone that didn't have hate, but disappointment, and more, worry. Then, they came here, and when he found out about their kits, he too gained his feeling. But what worried him most was what if the evil returns? They broke the vow once, it could happen again. Then, he sighed. He nuzzled her back, smiling. "We have to hold our vow. Now more then ever." he said, and then gave a small chuckle.

"Even if it kills us."

Goldensky giggled, pressing her head to his with a loud purr. "Exactly."

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 10:36 PM
"Hm, I wonder what our kits will look like." he purred. "I already know a name for one, even if it doesn't fit." he said softly, poking his paw gently at her stomach.

Random Melody
April 23rd, 2017, 11:18 PM
"Hm, I wonder what our kits will look like." he purred. "I already know a name for one, even if it doesn't fit." he said softly, poking his paw gently at her stomach.

"Oh?" Goldensky giggled, smiling. "And what would that be?"

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 11:39 PM
"Fern." he said softly, only smiling at her. "And maybe Moon, if things turn out well." he said with a chuckle.

Random Melody
April 24th, 2017, 08:38 AM
"Fern." he said softly, only smiling at her. "And maybe Moon, if things turn out well." he said with a chuckle.

Goldensky blinked up at him, tears filling her eyes, but she blinked them back and smiled. "Fernkit and Moonkit." She murmured, closing her eyes. Then she giggled. "I'd say Fiercekit too....But Foxy told me Splashy is already naming one of hers that." She grinned.

monfang
April 24th, 2017, 08:57 AM
"Yeah, heard that too." he said with a soft chuckle. "Oh I don't know, Goldie. What if they don't like me? What if I'm a bad dad? Look at me, do I look like a good dad to you?" he asked, jumping infront of her, his body low, mostly adding a funny look to him.

{oh oak, such a self doubter xD}

Random Melody
April 24th, 2017, 09:17 AM
"Yeah, heard that too." he said with a soft chuckle. "Oh I don't know, Goldie. What if they don't like me? What if I'm a bad dad? Look at me, do I look like a good dad to you?" he asked, jumping infront of her, his body low, mostly adding a funny look to him.

{oh oak, such a self doubter xD}

(XD)
Goldensky tried not to laugh, padding forward and nudging him. "Yep. You look as good a dad as Lionheart and Mixedfur and Foxthorn and Stormstrike."

monfang
April 24th, 2017, 09:18 AM
(XD)
Goldensky tried not to laugh, padding forward and nudging him. "Yep. You look as good a dad as Lionheart and Mixedfur and Foxthorn and Stormstrike."
"Great, compared to my big brother." he said and laughed. "Huh, I wonder what Moon and Fern's kits would have looked like..." he said, his gaze down at his paws.

Random Melody
April 24th, 2017, 10:22 AM
"Great, compared to my big brother." he said and laughed. "Huh, I wonder what Moon and Fern's kits would have looked like..." he said, his gaze down at his paws.

"Awww they'd be adorable!" Goldensky's tail curled up at the thought, a smile lighting her face. Then her ears flattened regretfully. "But it'll never happen.."
(Soooo I was thinking of saving up for a Resurrection Card to use on Fern o3o)

monfang
April 24th, 2017, 11:06 AM
"Awww they'd be adorable!" Goldensky's tail curled up at the thought, a smile lighting her face. Then her ears flattened regretfully. "But it'll never happen.."
(Soooo I was thinking of saving up for a Resurrection Card to use on Fern o3o)
{ wait so make her alive again, or do you wanna reincarnate her? also i'm saving up too! oml wait what iffffffffffffff they were never dead to begin with o3o what if some how they managed to live, like moon was saved by a ds and fern by a loner and yeah so it wont cost nothing }
{ i mean it wont cost nothing to reincarnate but if you resurrect then that's bringing them back from the ded }
Oakmark's ears fell back, and he looked away. "I know..." he said, and stood up, padding a little ways from her. "Because of me..." he said softly and then he closed his eyes. "I remember the blood... the look he had. He only smiled when I held his neck in my jaws. As I squeezed the life out of him, as he kicked but finally stop, only to mouth he loved me before he fell limp..." he said, and took in a raspy breath. "What have I done...." he whispered ever so quietly, mostly to himself.

Random Melody
April 24th, 2017, 11:42 AM
{ wait so make her alive again, or do you wanna reincarnate her? also i'm saving up too! oml wait what iffffffffffffff they were never dead to begin with o3o what if some how they managed to live, like moon was saved by a ds and fern by a loner and yeah so it wont cost nothing }
{ i mean it wont cost nothing to reincarnate but if you resurrect then that's bringing them back from the ded }
Oakmark's ears fell back, and he looked away. "I know..." he said, and stood up, padding a little ways from her. "Because of me..." he said softly and then he closed his eyes. "I remember the blood... the look he had. He only smiled when I held his neck in my jaws. As I squeezed the life out of him, as he kicked but finally stop, only to mouth he loved me before he fell limp..." he said, and took in a raspy breath. "What have I done...." he whispered ever so quietly, mostly to himself.

(Hmm...Maybe..)
Though it does cost alot...Maybe reincarnation..)
(I dunno XD I wanna bring her back though, make her Fernberry, make her have kits..You know what. I wanna do it now XD. I guess we could make it out to where her and Moonpaw never died, like they got saved or something and Goldensky seeing Fernpaw was like hallucinations from guilt and stuff XD :heartbounce: )
Goldensky looked at the ground, and finally blurted out the secret she'd been keeping. "Fernpaw's dead because of me..She was caught under a branch and was yelling for help. But I couldnt get to her, she was surrounded by fire. I should have done something." Her ears flattened and she stared down. "But I ran and let her die because I was a coward."