PDA

View Full Version : Rebel May Cry

Reverie
April 20th, 2017, 02:00 PM
This takes place in RiverClan

;Part One;

Now, Callunaseed is a very distinguished she cat, born in RiverClan to parents Gingersmile and Jinxcry, but when warriorhood came around, those feelings faded, she became depressed, Unsure of life, yet still she fought on, when she met [Cat One] Her world changed, now, all that goes without saying, doesn't it?

'Part Two'

Callunaseed and [Cat One] fall in love, and eventually bear kits together, [Kits 1, 2, 3] Callunaseed becomes happier, and so does her mate, but when the kits become apprentices, everything goes wrong.

;Part Three;

Now warriors, [Warriors 1, 2, 3], two betray their parents, but one stays, and that one will be loyal and strong, raised by the might of the RiverClan warriors before them, but for the other two..

Rebel May Cry.

Okay, that's over lol

now; the things I need

Cat One; Tom; Must be loving and not care about Calluna's mental state (Gravelclaw)

Warrior One; Tom or She-cat; Must betray parents, snobby (1,2,3, this will happen at warriorhood.

Warrior Two: Tom; She; Must betray parents, goes along with Warrior One^

Warrior Three: Stays with parents, doesn't care about siblings. (Patchwing)

FORM

Name:
Role Applying for:
Why you'll fit this role:
Roleplay Sample:
Appearance:
Other:

(If you've read this far, put Rebel may Cry in Other)

(Calluna is 36 moons, forgot to mention.)

c:

Reverie
April 20th, 2017, 02:09 PM
boop

Reverie
April 21st, 2017, 09:54 PM
blip flip

Reverie
April 24th, 2017, 02:25 PM
bOOP

Reverie
April 30th, 2017, 12:38 PM
bumppppp

wickedvirtues
April 30th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Name: Patchwing
Personality: A kind, caring she-cat
Role Applying for: 3rd warrior ((stayed with parents))
Why you'll fit this role: I feel like she would be kind and sweet ((and like all of my characters are like that XD))
Roleplay Sample: Patchwing stalked up on the mouse, her pawsteps silent and light as she kept her scent hidden from her prey. The mouses nose twitched as it nibbled on a little seed, its ears twitched as Patchwing readied her pounce. The mouse took a tiny step, and Patchwing froze, waiting. The mouse froze again and the tortoiseshell (if they don't have specific pelts owo) pounced. The mouse squeaked and tried to squirm out from under her paws, though she bit its neck and carried it to camp.
Appearance: A beautiful, fluffy tortoiseshell with bright green eyes.
Other: None

Reverie
April 30th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Name: Patchwing
Personality: A kind, caring she-cat
Role Applying for: 3rd warrior ((stayed with parents))
Why you'll fit this role: I feel like she would be kind and sweet ((and like all of my characters are like that XD))
Roleplay Sample: Patchwing stalked up on the mouse, her pawsteps silent and light as she kept her scent hidden from her prey. The mouses nose twitched as it nibbled on a little seed, its ears twitched as Patchwing readied her pounce. The mouse took a tiny step, and Patchwing froze, waiting. The mouse froze again and the tortoiseshell (if they don't have specific pelts owo) pounced. The mouse squeaked and tried to squirm out from under her paws, though she bit its neck and carried it to camp.
Appearance: A beautiful, fluffy tortoiseshell with bright green eyes.

Accepted!

wickedvirtues
April 30th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Accepted!

((Thanks, now to wait until someone else applies for a character XD))

xxShadowcat
April 30th, 2017, 02:52 PM
This takes place in RiverClan

;Part One;

Now, Callunaseed is a very distinguished she cat, born in RiverClan to parents Gingersmile and Jinxcry, but when warriorhood came around, those feelings faded, she became depressed, Unsure of life, yet still she fought on, when she met [Cat One] Her world changed, now, all that goes without saying, doesn't it?

'Part Two'

Callunaseed and [Cat One] fall in love, and eventually bear kits together, [Kits 1, 2, 3] Callunaseed becomes happier, and so does her mate, but when the kits become apprentices, everything goes wrong.

;Part Three;

Now warriors, [Warriors 1, 2, 3], two betray their parents, but one stays, and that one will be loyal and strong, raised by the might of the RiverClan warriors before them, but for the other two..

Rebel May Cry.

Okay, that's over lol

now; the things I need

Cat One; Tom; Must be loving and not care about Calluna's mental state

Warrior One; Tom or She-cat; Must betray parents, snobby (1,2,3, this will happen at warriorhood.

Warrior Two: Tom; She; Must betray parents, goes along with Warrior One^

Warrior Three: Stays with parents, doesn't care about siblings.

FORM

Name:
Role Applying for:
Why you'll fit this role:
Roleplay Sample:
Appearance:
Other:

(If you've read this far, put Rebel may Cry in Other)

(Calluna is 36 moons, forgot to mention.)

c:

(sorry I was gone for a bit but here it is)

Name: Gravelclaw

Personality: Gravelclaw is calm, sensible, and kind tom, who is bright and talkitive most of the time, and has a small sense of humor. He tends to put others in front of himself, and is a bit defensive about his feelings.

Role Applying for: Cat One

Why you'll fit this role: He's basically trustworthy and affectionate, and he doesn't get angered easily or snaps much. He would be fully commited to being a mate, and wouldn't care about any flaws that Callunaseed may have.

Roleplay Sample: (random example x3) Gravelclaw impassively remained on a long stretch of damp grass, the familiar scent of the river filling his nostrils, hearing waves gently lap at the riverbank. The calming sound made him wonder what it would be like without the river, a bare sensation rolling through his mottled pelt as he thought of the life of a Thunderclan cat. He shook off the feeling without effort, reminding himself that all clans thought differently about eachother, and started to trail towards the river.

Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/063/c/a/Me_in_RP_by_Warriorsfan101.jpg

(That's all I got, tell me if I need to change anything)

Reverie
April 30th, 2017, 02:53 PM
(sorry I was gone for a bit but here it is)

Name: Gravelclaw

Personality: Gravelclaw is calm, sensible, and kind tom, who is bright and talkitive most of the time, and has a small sense of humor. He tends to put others in front of himself, and is a bit defensive about his feelings.

Role Applying for: Cat One

Why you'll fit this role: He's basically trustworthy and affectionate, and he doesn't get angered easily or snaps much. He would be fully commited to being a mate, and wouldn't care about any flaws that Callunaseed may have.

Roleplay Sample: (random example x3) Gravelclaw impassively remained on a long stretch of damp grass, the familiar scent of the river filling his nostrils, hearing waves gently lap at the riverbank. The calming sound made him wonder what it would be like without the river, a bare sensation rolling through his mottled pelt as he thought of the life of a Thunderclan cat. He shook off the feeling without effort, reminding himself that all clans thought differently about eachother, and started to trail towards the river.

Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/063/c/a/Me_in_RP_by_Warriorsfan101.jpg

Accepted! This is a very important part so have fun with it ^^

NOTICE

WE ONLY NEED KITS 1 AND 2 and then we can start

wickedvirtues
April 30th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Accepted! This is a very important part so have fun with it ^^

NOTICE

WE ONLY NEED KITS 1 AND 2 and then we can start

Woop!

Mango
April 30th, 2017, 05:28 PM

FORM

Name: Streamkit-- Streampaw-- Streamplant/Streamwave/Streamfeather/Streamberry/Streamivy
Personality:
Kit: As a kit, Streamkit is the bubbly leader of her littermates. She doesn't exactly boss them around, but she is the one who convinces them to sneak out of camp or raide Geckoleaf's store eating random berries etc.
Apprentice: Being the taller one and always getting her way, she struggles with being bossed around by her mentor so she resists in a different way. She bosses her siblings around telling them to sneak out with her or to do this or that. She is more of a snitchy she-cat who will lie and get them in trouble to make them do as she wants, it works better with littermate 2 rather than littermate 3 who tells his mentor in advance about it and prevents it. She also will lie to her parents saying how awful her siblings are doing in training and that she pities them because they'll never become warriors at this rate which is a lie because she's ashamed she's lagging in training
Warriorhood: She's snooty to everyone, even her mate and apprentice. She has disowned her littermate 3, and uses the other one mostly to get her out of trouble or to flirt with her mate so she can make a scene. She despises her parents and gets her mate to attack them at night or screech curse words at them for "ruining her kithood"
Elderhood: She will realize how rude she is and stop eating and drinking until she dies.
Role Applying for: Kit 1
Why you'll fit this role: She is snuddy beyond snuddy and is mischiveous. She'll trick them into agreeing and lying and doing her share of the dirty work.
Roleplay Sample: Streampaw blinked innocently at her mother," Ma, I don't know what to do...my poor littermates...they are flailing behind in training. I don't want to hurt my training so they will become a warrior with me, but I want to help me, and they don't even seem to realize how much they need a good strong mentor like mine..." she exasperated softly and glanced behind her and flicked her tail faking a tear waiting for their responce
Appearance: She has a long fluffy grey pelt with a mix of shades some darkers, some lighter, some silvery. She has white paws and ears, not to mention a black muzzle. Her eyes are green.
Other: One of her quirks is exasperating softly ( Rebel may Cry)

Reverie
May 9th, 2017, 06:05 PM

FORM

Name: Streamkit-- Streampaw-- Streamplant/Streamwave/Streamfeather/Streamberry/Streamivy
Personality:
Kit: As a kit, Streamkit is the bubbly leader of her littermates. She doesn't exactly boss them around, but she is the one who convinces them to sneak out of camp or raide Geckoleaf's store eating random berries etc.
Apprentice: Being the taller one and always getting her way, she struggles with being bossed around by her mentor so she resists in a different way. She bosses her siblings around telling them to sneak out with her or to do this or that. She is more of a snitchy she-cat who will lie and get them in trouble to make them do as she wants, it works better with littermate 2 rather than littermate 3 who tells his mentor in advance about it and prevents it. She also will lie to her parents saying how awful her siblings are doing in training and that she pities them because they'll never become warriors at this rate which is a lie because she's ashamed she's lagging in training
Warriorhood: She's snooty to everyone, even her mate and apprentice. She has disowned her littermate 3, and uses the other one mostly to get her out of trouble or to flirt with her mate so she can make a scene. She despises her parents and gets her mate to attack them at night or screech curse words at them for "ruining her kithood"
Elderhood: She will realize how rude she is and stop eating and drinking until she dies.
Role Applying for: Kit 1
Why you'll fit this role: She is snuddy beyond snuddy and is mischiveous. She'll trick them into agreeing and lying and doing her share of the dirty work.
Roleplay Sample: Streampaw blinked innocently at her mother," Ma, I don't know what to do...my poor littermates...they are flailing behind in training. I don't want to hurt my training so they will become a warrior with me, but I want to help me, and they don't even seem to realize how much they need a good strong mentor like mine..." she exasperated softly and glanced behind her and flicked her tail faking a tear waiting for their responce
Appearance: She has a long fluffy grey pelt with a mix of shades some darkers, some lighter, some silvery. She has white paws and ears, not to mention a black muzzle. Her eyes are green.
Other: One of her quirks is exasperating softly ( Rebel may Cry)

Sorry this took forever aaahhhhh!!

Accepted! WE ONLY NEED ONE MORE.

ladybugg03
May 9th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Name: Lilykit--Lilypaw--Lilygaze
Personality: Lilygaze is quite a cuniving little cat. She is seductive and beautiful but has never actually found love. That doesn't stop her though from using others to do her work. She has a soft spot for her sister, Steam--- .
Role Applying for: Warrior 2
Why you'll fit this role: Her snootiness and cunning personality would make sense as to why she disowns her parents.
Roleplay Sample:Sandstride trotted through the territory. The leaf bare breeze ruffling his long fur. The tom opened his mouth ever so slightly to try and catch a scent. He was rewarded with the smell of mouse. He slowed and followed the smell. Sandstride tried his hardest not to rustle the dry leaves on the forest floor. The clan needed this food, he could not let it get away. Finally, he spotted the small creature. The mouse looked thin but edible. Sandstride crouched low, never taking his gaze off of his target. He silently stalked the animal. Then he pounced. He flew through the air and brought his claw down on his prey. He flung it in the air and killed it with one swipe of his glinting claws. It landed in front of him, dead. Sandstride picked up his kill in his mouth proudly and trotted back to camp.
Appearance: Ref1 http://37.media.tumblr.com/3e61e4fb364aacb72e727028caf1b669/tumblr_n7t8tvu3XI1snjv1ko2_1280.pngRef2 http://38.media.tumblr.com/d698a77faca12d3f6d091939d9441f85/tumblr_n7t8tvu3XI1snjv1ko1_1280.pngOther: Good luck with your plot!!! ;)

Reverie
May 9th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Name: Lilykit--Lilypaw--Lilygaze
Personality: Lilygaze is quite a cuniving little cat. She is seductive and beautiful but has never actually found love. That doesn't stop her though from using others to do her work. She has a soft spot for her sister, Steam--- .
Role Applying for: Warrior 2
Why you'll fit this role: Her snootiness and cunning personality would make sense as to why she disowns her parents.
Roleplay Sample:Sandstride trotted through the territory. The leaf bare breeze ruffling his long fur. The tom opened his mouth ever so slightly to try and catch a scent. He was rewarded with the smell of mouse. He slowed and followed the smell. Sandstride tried his hardest not to rustle the dry leaves on the forest floor. The clan needed this food, he could not let it get away. Finally, he spotted the small creature. The mouse looked thin but edible. Sandstride crouched low, never taking his gaze off of his target. He silently stalked the animal. Then he pounced. He flew through the air and brought his claw down on his prey. He flung it in the air and killed it with one swipe of his glinting claws. It landed in front of him, dead. Sandstride picked up his kill in his mouth proudly and trotted back to camp.
Appearance: Ref1http://37.media.tumblr.com/3e61e4fb364aacb72e727028caf1b669/tumblr_n7t8tvu3XI1snjv1ko2_1280.png Ref2http://38.media.tumblr.com/d698a77faca12d3f6d091939d9441f85/tumblr_n7t8tvu3XI1snjv1ko1_1280.png
Other: Good luck with your plot!!! ;)

ACCEPTED.

We can now begin! CandyFlossCat Chameleon xxShadowcat

ladybugg03
May 9th, 2017, 07:13 PM
ACCEPTED.

We can now begin! CandyFlossCat Chameleon xxShadowcat

YAY!!!! Mention me when I am needed. Or message me.

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 07:16 PM
ACCEPTED.

We can now begin! CandyFlossCat ChameleonxxShadowcat

Yay!

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 08:16 PM
So how is this thing gonna start? :3

Mango
May 10th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Yeah, who posts first.