PDA

View Full Version : Closure, Truth, And Family

Momotaro
April 19th, 2017, 02:56 PM
{ Pathos, Ludicrous Lunacy }

A long time ago when Wheatfur was a kit, he lived as a kitty pet with his mother, with his name being chocolate, but when he was 3 moons, he and his mother were taken to Thunderclan where he met his father, who had a different mate. His name was changed to Thistlekit, for his fierceness. He lived happily an apprentice, till he was attacked by a fox, and his back right paw was made crooked. His mother changed his name to Brokenpaw, and he was furious. The tom started training in the dark-forest, until he became a warrior, named Brokenheart, in anger of the name the tom started to work harder, and left the DF. He the changed his name to Wheatfur, and continue to be harsh, but started to soften up.

That is Wheatfur's past.
Here is his info~ (http://stormscharries.weebly.com/wheatfur.html)

Remora doesn't know where their family is, but have one very fuzzy kithood memory which they believe is the death of some family member--a very loud bang, sparks, and a twoleg, the source of their fear of guns (holophobia). After that, they were raised in ThunderClan by Fennelnose (Pathos) and gained an adoptive sibling, Jaypaw (starfall). Soon after they were beginning to settle in, they met Smallpaw (Moonfur) and developed a close bond with the cat.

This is Remora's past.
Here is their appearance~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=134&d=1484944916)

But what if they were connected?

Part One~

Wheatfur's Mother is ill. And despite her horrible nature, he still loves her, and wants to see her one last time. Remora comes in to comfort him, but then something very odd happens. Mother starts to ramble, saying to Remora, "Im sorry sister. I wish I could've of helped your kit, will you forgive me?" After that, the she-cat takes her final breaths, and Remora finally has an idea of who her family is. Wheatfur talks to Remora, and then talks to Fennelnose, their adoptive parent, and they all decide to go to Wheatfur's old housefolks home. Sibling decides to come as well, as they are curious of their aunt.

Part Two~

They start their Journey, and When they get to the Twoleg place they are accosted by Rouges. Sibling is injured, but they beat them. In exchange for mercy they say of a cat that looks extremely similar to Remora who lives west of here. They continue on. They arrive at the House, and meet the Sister. The sister can have two reason for abandoning Remora, either she were scared of the Twolegs of taking her kits, or she can have been a horrible cat. The Sister explains that while they were escaping, Twolegs shot their father.

Part Three~

Fennelnose and Sister have a confrontation, but while they were talking, the Twolegs notice Sibling's Injury, and scoop them up. The cats scatter, and meet back outside. Leaving anger. Wheatfur, Remora, and Fennel decide to trie rescue Sibling but they decide to stay with the Twolegs.

The clan cats leave, with new view points and closure.

Rules and Roles~

Don't worry, Fennel and Wheat will still perform the duties in the clan, this is a longish plot, so we can't have them disappear.

Not first come first serve.

You must be an Adequate role-player and be able to post at least an Interesting paragraph.

We will leave at least a month, maybe more for forms to come in. In around a week I will get the exact due-date.

The Characters must look like their family, keep that in mind while making them.

Keep in mind, we will be checking PPd, and your average posts. We will make sure that no-one is lying.

Roles~

Mother;
Keep in mind she must be quite vain, and the appearance must be similar to Wheats.

Sister;
They either must be Uncaring, {Later option} Or very remorseful and caring {Former option}.
Must look like Remora.

Sibling;
Any gender, should be a little lazy and curious.
Must look like Wheat.

Rouges;
Any gender, must be aggressive.

So... Form~

Link~

Name~
Link~
PPd~
Average post length~
Role~
Roleplay example
Other~

No Link~

Name~
Age~
Gender~
Appearance~
Personality~
PPd~
Average post length~
Role~
Other~

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 19th, 2017, 03:05 PM
*rubs paws together*
Murhurhur

Starfall
April 20th, 2017, 03:29 PM
*tmw you have the perfect cat for the plot*

Name: Harlequin
Link: http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/harlequin.html
PPD: 8.81
Average Post Length: two paragraphs /v\
Role: Sibling
Roleplay Example:
[lmao she broke him]
The ink colored warrior refused to look the molly in the eyes, his gaze shifting every few seconds. It was all wrong. Everything had gone horribly, horribly wrong. He didn't name want this to happen, he didn't expect this to happen, the reincarnation of his most hated cat was standing in from to of him and was forcing him to once again to her bidding. He dug his claws further into the dirt and grit his teeth. Would he be able to run away? The warrior weighed his options and decided against it, seeing as how he still had his brother to worry about, his brother to protect. Nightcry finally managed to bring himself to look at his nightmare, just in time to see the gleam of amusement in her hues. His eyes widened and he, once again, began to tear up, his vision getting blurry once more.
How pathetic.
He gave up. He had no other option, there was no other way. It was too much, th acute feelings of sadness, horror, depression, helplessness, hopelessness. He wanted to turn them off, get rid of them. It was his choice. It was his decision. He killed those cats, his clanmates, with his own two paws, with his own claws. He looked down at his paws and began to breathe heavily, he could see it. The red liquid. The sticky feeling came back, it covered his body, if filled his lungs. He couldn't breathe for a few seconds.
How pathetic.
He was having a panic attack.
How pathetic.
The ebony warrior shut his eyes tightly and took deep breaths, his breathing ragged, uneven.
There's no hope.
He continued to breathe deeply until a memory flashed in his mind. Warm. Bright. Safe. His mother licking his back, he could remember her saying something, then him repeating it, what was it? What was it? He let out a big breath and lifted his head "5802. 6274. 1923" he said softly, hiccuping every once in a while. After he had calmed down he looked up at the molly, nothing evident in his watery silver hues, no emotions, nothing. He straightned his posture, his back straight, his tail neatly wrapped around his paws, his ears perked, a true soilder for the dark. His face was straight, no smile cracked at his lips, no frown dripped from his features, straight, a glacial look plastered on his face. He gave up. He turned them off. It was too much. He no longer felt fear, no longer felt horror, happiness, joy, safety, love. All of it, off, gone, hurried deep beneath his soul, deep within his heart. "Do what you wish." he stated non-chalantly, his words gave nothing away, his words monotone, low, emotionless. He gave up, he let fate win, he no longer had control anymore,he decided this was how it was going to be, how it will be.
How pathetic.

Other: I didn't just make him for this I swear ;w; I've had him for a while but he's been inactive cuz I had nothing to do for him.
He's based off the seven deadly sins Character "fairy king harlequin" so he's a lazy bab ;)

And this could just be a bump! I realize that Jayspots already apart of the family tree but, *shruggs* I don't want to take a part you may want someone else to have ;v;

ConfusedCas
April 20th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Name - Dunestripe
Age - 35 Moons
Gender - Male
Appearance - The same golden base pelt as his sibling with a light brown tinted muzzle and socks. Light brown chest that stretches to the back of his neck. A distinguishable feature is his raccoon like tail as it's fluffy and has large light brown stripes. He has broad shoulders and a strong frame. He has bright teal blue eyes. || Example || (http://imgur.com/cvdiA7G)
Personality - Dunestripe is a fairly easy going tom. He finds the good in nearly everything and it takes a lot to get him grumpy or actually angry. He is mellow and spends most of his time basking in the sun making him quite lazy. He exceeds the most in fighting as he acts as a solid wall against enemies but this also makes him sluggish with quick moves. Dunestripe can be a lovable tom as he is an attentive listener and will help his friends but in the end he will do what's best for him. Some may see this as selfish and sometimes he is.
PPd - 3.39
Average post length - It varies but I always make it at least 5-6 lines
Role - Sibling
Other - Nope
Rowan padded along letting his mind stray far into the clouds. Clumps of snow occasionally intercepted the dirt trail that hadn't seemed to be trodden on in many moons. His stomach let out a small rumble but he knew he could go much longer without prey as he had gotten accustomed to being awfully hungry on his journeying, as well as thirsty, tired, and even at times lonely. A smile pulled his lips back as he remembered the last interaction he had with a certain interesting loner by the name of Torture. Rowan, as usual, had developed a crush but it didn't last. Suddenly he squeaked in surprise as his paw snagged on a tree root, ripping him from the daydreaming and into reality. Hissing a curse he scrambled back up and shook the bits of dead leaf and snow from his dark auburn red pelt. He lifted his twitching nose and decided to hunt whilst he still had his strength and energy up. His ears twitched up in surprise as a faint cat scent wafted in front of his nose. His tail lifted happily as it made him happiest to meet new felines. Simmer down, not all of them are friendly. His mind flashed back to the memories of meeting a hostile clan patrol back when he was exploring the forest. Though some of them, such as Talonpaw, were curious, innocent, and kind their were the territorial as well. Rowan twitched his whiskers impatiently reminding himself to stop drifting off.
He sped up into a trot in search for the cats, hoping they were fascinating. The scent got stronger and stronger as he walked on and by the time he got closest the sun had switched sides of the sky but was still above the trees. Rowan carefully stepped out of the shelter of the undergrowth and in view of the others. "Hello." His voice rumbled softly in his throat as he greeted the pair with kind, and gentle lime green eyes.

Momotaro
April 22nd, 2017, 02:30 AM
{ starfall, you would have to change their age to be the same as wheats. And they would have to be a clan-cat currently, then become a Kittypet.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 26th, 2017, 06:23 PM
*ahem*

ameko
April 29th, 2017, 08:37 PM
bump! this is rather important ^^;

Mango
April 30th, 2017, 02:11 PM
What does Remora look like?

Momotaro
May 12th, 2017, 12:48 PM
What does Remora look like?
this is so old, but here; http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=134&d=1484944916

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 13th, 2017, 08:51 AM
This is a really important plot for character development, please apply!!

Bump

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 15th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Ahem

ameko
May 25th, 2017, 09:57 PM
bump!

Momotaro
May 28th, 2017, 11:40 AM
boop

RedHead
May 28th, 2017, 11:53 AM
I might be able to apply for the mother later.

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 30th, 2017, 08:34 AM
p l e a s e

this plot is really important for Rem, Wheat n Fen!

RedHead
May 30th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Name~ Goldensparks
Age~ 64 Moons
Gender~ Female
Appearance~ I'll get refs in a moment
Golden is certainly named after her fur. It's a bright golden color, but with old age it has become more of a dull yellow. She has some faint whitish-yellow tabby stripes around her face, on her tail, and on her legs. She has two dark golden-brown stripes across her back. Goldens tail-tip ends is white, and so are her paws. There is a large white spot around the left side of her face. Goldens eyes are a dark, piercing brown.
Personality~
+Bold || +Intelligent
-Vain || -Unaccepting || -Grouchy
There seems to be no good in this she-cat. Golden is {WIP}
PPd~ 0.85
Average post length~ I usually post at least four lines or more. It all usually depends on the post of the other RPer.
Role~ Wheatfur's mother
Other~I'm on mobile, so sorry for the horrible quality..

wren
June 1st, 2017, 04:46 PM
The Eye Of The Storm

Raincloud can be sibling? Considering wheat and rain are biological sibs already. I could delay her kits as well, keep em til after this plot so she develops more.

Momotaro
June 2nd, 2017, 01:57 AM
The Eye Of The Storm

Raincloud can be sibling? Considering wheat and rain are biological sibs already. I could delay her kits as well, keep em til after this plot so she develops more.
the sibling will leave the clans to be a kitty pet though......

wren
June 2nd, 2017, 08:41 AM
the sibling will leave the clans to be a kitty pet though......

Right. Nvm then! I suppose Raincloud will just bring the kits to see him off!

fresh
June 20th, 2017, 02:20 PM
sooooo long ago
i just now found this

you should apply, Stormfeather...

but why, conscious? why???! what if I can't?

Momotaro
June 21st, 2017, 01:28 AM
I am now closing this, Fennelnose is being killed if and Ludi is leaving for a while. I have waited a few months, but no one has applied for the needed parts, {Such as the rouges and the mother} so, yeah. But I will create a finder for his siblings and family.