PDA

View Full Version : hello darkness my old friend

thankrao
April 19th, 2017, 05:18 AM
heyo just wanted to introduce myself. tbh totally new to this whole thing but just browsing a couple threads you guys seem great. hope to see y'all around ((: :ringbounce:

Aquarius
April 19th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Hey!! Welcome to Warrior Cats Online, I really hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions you can literally ask anyone on the site and they'll happily oblige. If you ever want someone to RP with, shoot me a message, I have cats in every Clan and the Syndicate except for SkyClan. I also have rouges ^^
Have fun!
<3 <3 <3

rubinaito
April 19th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Welcome to WCO!

~Aesthetic~
April 19th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Hello! Welcome to WCO! I hope you like it here as much as we all do! I'm pretty active, so if you ever need help or anything, (I know it's cliche and you've heard it probably 1000 times but I mean it) please send me a pm or post on my profile! Have a wonderful day/night!

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 20th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Cherry Cola stealing my introduction...
Welcome to WCO! I'm most certainly glad you found us here, and I'd love to get to know you some time. If you need help with anything, have any questions, or feel glum, feel free to tell me and I'll see what I can do for you! I hope you enjoy Warrior Cats Online, and stay for a while.
[ thankrao ]

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 09:53 PM
nice title

welcome <3

Empress Of Evil
April 20th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Welcome to WCO! Hope ya like it here!

Fawn
April 21st, 2017, 02:51 AM
Welcome to WCO!

BEAR.
April 21st, 2017, 02:44 PM
Welcome to WCO, hope you have a good time!

|+sari+|
April 21st, 2017, 03:01 PM
heyo just wanted to introduce myself. tbh totally new to this whole thing but just browsing a couple threads you guys seem great. hope to see y'all around ((: :ringbounce:

Welcome, welcome, how are ya? :3

I hope you enjoy it here! ^^