PDA

View Full Version : Back to where we started {PRIVATE}

Frosty
April 18th, 2017, 08:39 AM
bad company

For most of her life Moss had been alone . When her mother died when she was just a young kit after being exiled , she had no one else . She'd never met her father , as he was a loner who'd fallen in love with you beautiful fernsong moons before the birth of moss . She had no family , no friend. No nothing . She wandered the forest, seeking refuge and one day found a cave in which two cats decided to move in and take care of her for about a moon . Then, moss left them and continued traveling after a terrible storm. Then, she found a group of cats , unknowingly they were her family . But several time moss got separated from them , as she is now .

Now, its several moons later and she hasn't heard pr seen of her family . Moss has grown into a young she cat and is no longer the helpless kit she once was . She's beautiful, sleek , and lean just as her mother And has her fathers kindness and courage . A small scrap of fur to a skilled hunter . But still alone without someone to call her friend . She loves alone now , once more in a old owls nest in a large oak .

Let the rolplaying begin dear friend

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
{ Frosty }

Maximum has truly been through hell. Losing her brothers, losing her life, only to gain it back to watch the downfall of her brother. Her heart was broken many times but there was one joy she remembered when she found the little kit that was her brother's daughter, and so here again, where it all started, in the hollow oak that sat in the center of all the clans, where many gathered to talk and play and peace was there, now sat empty, and dusty.

She looked at it, her green orbs looking around the once full den, and she remembered the play of the clan cats and her brothers. Lynx talking about his strength, Onyx about his sense, Salem about his speed, and she would pitch in about her eyesight. She missed her sibling Galileo and her brother Luminous. It was funny how she was the only girl. But then again what were they to do? She was happy it turned out that way. The only mistake was when that cat, Wheat, came and led them to the Syndicate, and the happiness was ripped to shreds like she was when she was attacked.

But, somehow someway she lived, StarClan granting back her vision and more. Life for them was hard, painful, tough, and in the end she never saw Onyx or Salem, Lynx, Galileo, or Luminous again. Nor Moss, the little kit she nearly stole from Lynx.

She brushed her tail against the entrance, tears filling her eyes. She closed them, and breathed in, before whispering.

"Back to where we started..."

Frosty
April 24th, 2017, 02:51 PM
bad company

The silver grey molly , gifted with her glossy green eyes that were her namesake was out of breath, panting as she ran through the trees , not slowing her pace as she began nearing her home. A smile was slowly crawling across her face as she began recognizing the area . For While now she had been living in the tree that she had first met her family in and only earlier that day had gone out to hunt and got lost . After several hours she finally returned home after catching her kill of two squirrels and a mouse .

Moss had definitely grown a bit as she was no longer a scrawny underfed , weak, helpless, and vunarable kit . Over the course of several moons she had grown into a sleek and graceful young warrior aged cat, rather than her old skinny and clumsy self . As she saw her tree come into sight she slowed to a walk , letting herself take deep breaths of oxygen . Then, just a few trees away from her nest it hit her . A smell . Strong one. Cat . One that seemed distantly familiar, but not enough to risk it . Moss wasn't scared by this though . " I can smell you . Show yourself " she called out calmly, standing in a small clearing that was in front of the oak as she swirled her gaze around, not able to pinpoint her target exactly.

'It smells so familiar, but why? I've not seen a cat that I would remember the scent of in moons . ' she thought in her head, ears twitching slightly

monfang
April 24th, 2017, 03:05 PM
{ Frosty }

Maximum's ears twitched and swiveled in the direction the the call from the molly outside. That voice... she thought. So familiar. She turned her body and stepped out, no fear in her lean body. The voice was what kept her fear at bay. The tone, the briskness, it was someone she new dearly. So, she breathed in and looked around, and when her eyes locked with the molly's she gasped.

Tears welled at the bottom of her eyes, seeing the near-full grown molly she saved long ago as a kit. "M-M...." she was at a loss of words, and she was having trouble saying the name. "Moss!" she blurted, smiling as she did. She hadn't seen this molly in moons. In so long. The one she claimed as a daughter even though her brother was the true father. She bolted over and stopped infront of her, looked at her. She had grown so much! Maximum was ecstatic.

She stared at the molly for a few moments, and then she stepped closer before she nuzzled her. "Moss, oh Moss! I've missed you so much." she meowed happily.

Frosty
April 24th, 2017, 04:32 PM
bad company

Moss, startled, widened her eyes and she stared at max for a moment . "Maximum " she breathed, an blank expression on her face . Suddenly, she snarled and pinned down the unexpecting max. "How dare you !" She hissed her, eyes burning an angry fire . "How dare you come back here when I'm off hunting . MAX!" She suddenly squeeeled like a kit again , a smile breaking out on her face . When jumped off her aunt amd ran in circles around her, her body twisting and curving quickly around the older cat , taking in the sight of the she cat the young molly hadn't seen in so, so long .

" Where have you been? Are you okay ? Where is dad , what about uncle onyx!? " she asked Stopping in front of max again and smiling brightly, a steady flow of joyful tears spilling from her mossy colored orbs

monfang
April 24th, 2017, 05:17 PM
{ Frosty }

Max gasped as Moss pinned her, but as she jumped off and spilled questions she laughed. "You're father and Uncles are doing fine, hun." she said laughing, before standing up and looking at her. "My have you grown. You look alot like you mother." she said with a purr. "And your father."

With those words her smile faded slightly into a soft one, and she padded up to her. "Oh, Moss you have no clue how much I'm glad to see you." she said. "You look like you have been doing so well." she added with a purposeful, family-flirty tone, mostly to tease her.

Frosty
April 24th, 2017, 05:52 PM
bad company

Moss grinned sheepishly. "Not so little now , am i?" She asked, a sweet tone to her playfully smooth voice. "And agreed, it has been some time , hasn't it" she sighed, sitting down and purring quietly. "You must catch me up on everything that has Happened since we got separated , again. " she meowed, eye ssparkling with curiosity at what her beloved aunt had been up to for the past few moons .

Frosty
April 25th, 2017, 06:22 PM
bad company

MOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!