PDA

View Full Version : Behind the Restaurant {OPEN}

Panic
April 17th, 2017, 06:58 PM
This is where my cat Match (http://fenrispaws.weebly.com/match.html) lives. She shelters behind a busy restaurant.At the end of the day the chef dumps out the scraps that she eats. She lives in a little spot near the back. Feel free to join in!

Panic
April 17th, 2017, 07:02 PM
The red loner padded towards the restaurant door, stomach growling. They're awfully late with scraps...I should probably go catch myself a rat or something to eat instead... She lowered into a crouch and searched for some rodent to catch.

shark sailor
April 17th, 2017, 07:12 PM
(Meet Simba (http://https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=giant+golden+cat&fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01&hspart=Lkry&hsimp=yhs-SF01&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fanimalpicturesarchive.com%2FAr ch02%2F1105714643-m.jpg#id=-1&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fanimalpicturesarchive.com%2FArch 02%2F1105714643-m.jpg&action=click))
Simba sat on the roof of the resturaunt, his golden eyes searching the ground. He waited for a human to come out, they'd usually have food for him, as long as he begged.

Serendipity
April 17th, 2017, 07:37 PM
This is where my cat Match (http://fenrispaws.weebly.com/match.html) lives. She shelters behind a busy restaurant.At the end of the day the chef dumps out the scraps that she eats. She lives in a little spot near the back. Feel free to join in!
(Welcome, Spicy)
Spicy glared at the other cats, eating a spiced meatball xD

Panic
April 17th, 2017, 08:30 PM
(Welcome, Spicy)
Spicy glared at the other cats, eating a spiced meatball xD

Match watched the other cat glare at her. Where'd they'd even get that from? They haven't brought anything out here yet...

Reverie
April 17th, 2017, 08:32 PM
[meet cali. you know i'd join this]

The distasteful aroma met her nose, Though Cali ignored it as she wandered into the camp

Nico, nico, Ni!
April 17th, 2017, 08:38 PM
everyone is saying meet so meet Rasberry (http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14026506_1819514501611369_1385033032_n.jpg?ig_cach e_key=MTMyODcyOTE2MDA5MjMwMTU4MQ%3D%3D.2)

The ginger she-cat was stalking a mouse until she caught the scent of other felines, her eyes got caught with a new and amusing interest.

Serendipity
April 17th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Match watched the other cat glare at her. Where'd they'd even get that from? They haven't brought anything out here yet...
Spicy kicked a small bag, and dozens of left-overs spilled out. She snuck around and found a chicken tender, and started to nom on it.

Panic
April 18th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Spicy kicked a small bag, and dozens of left-overs spilled out. She snuck around and found a chicken tender, and started to nom on it.

I see!Quickly, she stopped hunting and padded over to the spilled bag, pulling out a small chicken drumstick. Her eyes widened- it was untouched! Quickly, she returned to her corner and began to eat it.

Serendipity
April 18th, 2017, 05:41 PM
I see!Quickly, she stopped hunting and padded over to the spilled bag, pulling out a small chicken drumstick. Her eyes widened- it was untouched! Quickly, she returned to her corner and began to eat it.
"Ah, You've learned" She mewled, looking sourly at the cat. "That's not the way you do it."

Panic
April 18th, 2017, 05:48 PM
"Ah, You've learned" She mewled, looking sourly at the cat. "That's not the way you do it."

"What does it matter? I got a meal. You have no reason to interrupt." she hissed. Some cats...

Serendipity
April 18th, 2017, 07:02 PM
"What does it matter? I got a meal. You have no reason to interrupt." she hissed. Some cats...
"Well, You can get a better meal if you follow me!" She tossed a bag away and clawed at a poster. It gave out to reveal a small hole that led to a kitchen. "Follow, scrap-feeder" She crawled through the hole and leapt into the kitchen and jumped onto the counter. "Ah.... Let's see" She knocked over a roasted pig and dragged it through the tunnel. "A bit cold, But It'll do...." She then turned to the other cat and purred. "This," She said, gesturing to the roasted pig "Is what I call dinner"

Panic
April 18th, 2017, 07:05 PM
"Well, You can get a better meal if you follow me!" She tossed a bag away and clawed at a poster. It gave out to reveal a small hole that led to a kitchen. "Follow, scrap-feeder" She crawled through the hole and leapt into the kitchen and jumped onto the counter. "Ah.... Let's see" She knocked over a roasted pig and dragged it through the tunnel. "A bit cold, But It'll do...." She then turned to the other cat and purred. "This," She said, gesturing to the roasted pig "Is what I call dinner"

Wow... She was shocked, but Match wouldn't let it show. "Hmm... I see... However, you might want to realize that the Twolegs would eventually find your tunnel. They'd chase us out, and then where would you go? Don't do that very often, or we'll all pay the price." Then she returned to her meal.

Serendipity
April 18th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Wow... She was shocked, but Match wouldn't let it show. "Hmm... I see... However, you might want to realize that the Twolegs would eventually find your tunnel. They'd chase us out, and then where would you go? Don't do that very often, or we'll all pay the price." Then she returned to her meal.
"Hey, Eat with me!" She hissed under her breath. "The restaurant owner caught me once. I was only stealing a slice of meat, so he didn't freak. He pet me and handed me a whole chicken. Were on good terms"

Panic
April 19th, 2017, 12:05 PM
"Hey, Eat with me!" She hissed under her breath. "The restaurant owner caught me once. I was only stealing a slice of meat, so he didn't freak. He pet me and handed me a whole chicken. Were on good terms"

This cat is something else... "Well aren't you a cat who gets around!" Geez...

Serendipity
April 19th, 2017, 06:13 PM
This cat is something else... "Well aren't you a cat who gets around!" Geez...
Spicy spat at her. "Eat...."

Mousekit
April 19th, 2017, 06:14 PM
hi

Panic
April 19th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Spicy spat at her. "Eat...."

Geez... "Fine..." Glancing at the other cat, she began to nibble at the meat in front of her.

Serendipity
April 19th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Geez... "Fine..." Glancing at the other cat, she began to nibble at the meat in front of her.
"Good" The she-cat purred. "That'll fatten you little skin-piece up"

Panic
April 22nd, 2017, 04:56 PM
"Good" The she-cat purred. "That'll fatten you little skin-piece up"

So I guess she was trying to help... "Thank you, then..." She went silent for a moment, swallowing the last bit of meat.

Wolvesregion
April 22nd, 2017, 05:02 PM
An orange cat with two black paws and a black ear ran by holding a freshly caught mouse. She stopped hissing at a fully black cat with blue eyes, her amber eyes we focused out raged. He jumped at her and she threw the prey in the air ducked under him then caught it, he ran into a trashcan. The black cat ran off growling. One of the She-cat eyes had a scar over it, some scars on her back, and one on her Orange hear. She didn't notice the other cats.