PDA

View Full Version : Countdown Finder!(restart)

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Countdown Finder for my main clan characters!!!
They need mentors, friends, mother, father, ect.

(Bellykit-Male ThunderClan waiting for ceremony
Songkit- Female SkyClan waiting to travel)

ThunderClan- Bellykit - black tom with ginger underbelly from belly to tail and yellow eyes
Mother: Thrushwing

SkyClan- Songkit - white she cat with brown tabby patches and blue eyes

Cootkit- cream she kit with black paws and striped tail, dark green eyes, shy, slight stutter,not adventurous

So far-
(/30) Cootkit (countdown soon)

Forum:
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 07:12 AM
Boop!

Ghostly Cristalline
October 31st, 2016, 09:29 AM
Name: Soulpaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Role: Bellykit's best friend
Looks: http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/greenliving/uploads/2013/10/black-cat-outside.jpg
Personality: Sweet, stubborn, energectic, and shaky
Other: He has a temper, but only if He is threatened or told what to do by anyone besides his leader and his mentor.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 09:33 AM
Name: Soulpaw
Role: Bellykit's best friend
Looks: http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/greenliving/uploads/2013/10/black-cat-outside.jpg
Personality: Sweet, stubborn, energectic, and shaky
Other: He has a temper, but only if He is threatened or told what to do by anyone besides his leader and his mentor.
Accepted!

Ghostly Cristalline
October 31st, 2016, 09:34 AM
Thanks

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Boop

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Boop boop

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Anyone want to mentor Bellykit?

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Bellykit has already been taken. Songkit is still up for mentoring.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 05:58 AM
Boop

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 06:04 AM
Name:Acornshine
Clan:Skyclan
Role:Mentor for Songkit
Looks:http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/3/32/Brown-and-white-cat-with-blue-eyesshadow-woods-cats---warrior-cats-rp-life-wolves-of-the-wild-big-cat-6ivnarzt.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160925201013
Personality:Acornshine is an friendly she-cat who loves talking to others.Due to her small frame,she can hide well,and uses this to get away from others .
Other:nope.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 06:13 AM
Name:Acornshine
Clan:Skyclan
Role:Mentor for Songkit
Looks:http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/3/32/Brown-and-white-cat-with-blue-eyesshadow-woods-cats---warrior-cats-rp-life-wolves-of-the-wild-big-cat-6ivnarzt.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160925201013
Personality:Acornshine is an friendly she-cat who loves talking to others.Due to her small frame,she can hide well,and uses this to get away from others .
Other:nope.
Accepted!

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 06:59 AM
Name: Gingerwish
Clan: SkyClan
Role: Mentor for Songkit
Appearance: A Shorthair Tabby; Ginger's main coat is alabaster. She has ginger patches all over. She also has pure amber eyes. Her fur is relatively short.
Personality: Gingerwish is very kind and confiding. She helps cats with issues in their daily life; mostly her brother, Lemonstar. She is very kind and considerate. Some say she is too soft in battle and call her a coward. The name calling and cats calling her a kittypet, because of her past, will sometimes make her cold. She will start to push cats away.
Other: You can find her page in my charrie site (signature). Btw can you look at her relations? I just want someone other than myself to say she's had too many apprentices XD

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Name: Gingerwish
Clan: SkyClan
Role: Mentor for Songkit
Appearance: A Shorthair Tabby; Ginger's main coat is alabaster. She has ginger patches all over. She also has pure amber eyes. Her fur is relatively short.
Personality: Gingerwish is very kind and confiding. She helps cats with issues in their daily life; mostly her brother, Lemonstar. She is very kind and considerate. Some say she is too soft in battle and call her a coward. The name calling and cats calling her a kittypet, because of her past, will sometimes make her cold. She will start to push cats away.
Other: You can find her page in my charrie site (signature). Btw can you look at her relations? I just want someone other than myself to say she's had too many apprentices XD

Songkit has a mentor. Maybe Gingerwish could be her friend?

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 07:29 AM
Bram246, Oh I didn't see that Acornshine had been accepted; but they can be friends :)

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Bram246, Oh I didn't see that Acornshine had been accepted; but they can be friends :)
(Okay.)

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Boop!

Fel
December 10th, 2016, 11:07 AM
hakuna matata- good luck with this finder! ^^

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 11:09 AM
hakuna matata- good luck with this finder! ^^

Thanks! :3

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Boop

December 13th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Name: Trushwing
Role: Mother of Bellykit
Looks:[spoiler]http://www.cat-breeds-encyclopedia.com/images/932xNxTortoiseshell-in-grass.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XjT17D70RC.jpg
Personality: quiet and mature, she is the type of cat who becames angry easily, because of that, she tends to be rude.Trushwing also, can be jealeous easy and sometimes a troublemaker, she always demonstrates her emotions, and always try to be a good helper.
Other: i don't know what to put there XD.

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Name: Trushwing
Role: Mother of Bellykit
Looks:[spoiler]http://www.cat-breeds-encyclopedia.com/images/932xNxTortoiseshell-in-grass.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XjT17D70RC.jpg
Personality: quiet and mature, she is the type of cat who becames angry easily, because of that, she tends to be rude.Trushwing also, can be jealeous easy and sometimes a troublemaker, she always demonstrates her emotions, and always try to be a good helper.
Other: i don't know what to put there XD.
Accepted! Thanks!

Bram246
December 18th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Boop!

Bram246
December 18th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Boop!