Shattered to pieces
The one resores life
Ruthless, cold.
"Clan" of killers, to put it loosely.

4 against 4
a fight to the death.
One will remain victorious
And rule over us all.

That took a lot of work. That was the prophecy Moonstar, and Eclipsestar got, when the clans first started. Clawclan was not made then. The rp starts in the last verse, but aftee it's over i would like if we could reenact the first and second ones. About the 8 cats, the 4 from EC and MC will not know it yet, and neither will the other 4. I have no idea if good or bad will win, the 8 who are in the prophecy will be PMed to decide later.

Territory:
Eclipseclan lives in the dark pine forest, where they almost never see the light of day. Moonclan lives in the tunnels, and on the moor. Clawclan lives at the edge of the twolegplace, and in an oak forest.

Prey:
Eclipseclan mostly eats mice, but they occasionally have a frog or toad. Moonclan eats voles and squirells, hunting the occasional fish. Clawclan eats rats, and sometimes rabbits or hamsters.

Open Roles:

Eclipseclan:
Leader
Deputy
Medicine cat
Warrior's (always open)
Apprentices(always open)
Queens
Kits
Elders

Moonclan:
Leader
Medicine cat
Med cat app
Warriors
Apprentices
Queens
Kits
Elders

Clawclan:
Second-in Command
Healers (3)
Guards/Fighters
Hunters

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Apperance:
Role:
Clan:
Other/Questions:

Rules:
Don't kill someone without their permission.
If you want a plot, PM ME and anyone it pertains to.
Please use the colors up above unless on mobile then just put: {Insert Clan here}.

I will post my form soon!

:rainbowllama:

FlashFanatic
October 30th, 2016, 07:12 AM
Bumps

Nico, nico, Ni!
October 30th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Name:Sapstream/ThornFrost/Sun/Moonkit
Perso: All TBR'PD
Appearance: (similar to Tigerstar) Dark brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes/Golden-brown she-cat with Green eyes/Dark ginger she-cat with One green eye and One amber, A Long scar Across her Amber eye/Small silver She-kit
Role:Medicine cat/queen/Hunter/Kit
Clan:Eclipseclan/Moonclan/Clawclan/Moonclan
Other/questions:i was thinking Moonkit as a kit, To leader of moonClan.

Phoenix Flames
October 30th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Name: Breezespirit // Rockkit // Greykit
Personality: All TBRP'D
Appearance: Light gray shecat with darker gray stripes. Has blue eyes. // Way darker gray than his mother and his sister. Has dark blue eyes. // Lighter gray than her brother. Has bright azure blue eyes.
Role: Queen & Leader // Kit // Kit
Clan: All EclipseClan
Other/Questions: These cats are from a different Warrior Cat Free Roleplay rp but the person who made that RP hasn't remade the rp. So I decided to bring these cats here. XD

FlashFanatic
October 30th, 2016, 05:21 PM
All accepted!

Name: Mousepaw//Wavecrash//Bonenight
Personality: Mousepaw is the quiet and focused apprentice, who can get quite lost her work. She is easy to be a friend of, but hard to lislisten to her.//Wavecrash is strong, and talkative, and would never back down from a fight. She loves her clan her friends, and is a decent hunter.//Bonenight is a ruthless, and strict leader. He will not tolerate any bad things. Bonenight has a soft spot for she-cats.
Appearance: A scrawny brown cat with green eyes.// A pretty grey cat, with darker grey stripes and bright blue eyes.// A burly black tom with bright orange eyes, and white tail.
Clan: Eclipseclan//Clawclan//Moonclan
Role: Med cat apprentice//Deputy//Commander
Other/Questions: :music::music::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::music:: music::rainbowllama:

Gusty
October 31st, 2016, 05:29 PM
Name: Silvertuft// Ryepaw
Personality: She's quite shy and soft-spoken, but often enjoys the company of others. She has a soft spot for toms, and often wishes to have a mate.// He's quite outgoing, cocky, and a bit sarcastic.
Appearance: A silver-furred feline with green eyes and white markings. //A brow-speckled tom.
Role: Warrior//Apprentice
Clan: MoonClan//EclipseClan
Other/questions: N/A

FlashFanatic
November 2nd, 2016, 03:07 PM
Name: Silvertuft// Ryepaw
Personality: She's quite shy and soft-spoken, but often enjoys the company of others. She has a soft spot for toms, and often wishes to have a mate.// He's quite outgoing, cocky, and a bit sarcastic.
Appearance: A silver-furred feline with green eyes and white markings. //A brow-speckled tom.
Role: Warrior//Apprentice
Clan: MoonClan//EclipseClan
Other/questions: N/A
!
Accepted!

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 03:16 PM
Name: Berrypaw
Personality:kind,likes helping others, has temper tantrums when alone
Apperance: black with grey spots and tan eyes
Role: Apprentice
Clan:MoonClan
Other/Questions:Open to mate/crush

FlashFanatic
November 2nd, 2016, 04:31 PM
Accepted!

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 07:07 PM
Accepted!
((Imma make a 4th character. XD))

Name: Lilacpaw
Personality: Kind, Affectionate, aggressive when in danger, Loyal, and Gentle
Appearance: All white furred, shecat with light blue eyes. Has an injured leg that didn't heal properly so she can't walk very well.
Clan: MoonClan
Other/Questions: Lilacpaw has a crush on Berrypaw. XD

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 07:11 PM

Appearance: All white furred, shecat with light blue eyes. Has an injured leg that didn't help properly so she can't walk very well.
(OMG! He's going to be so sweet to her!)

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 04:49 PM
(OMG! He's going to be so sweet to her!)
(XD)

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 4th, 2016, 02:32 PM
sorry if confuse you guys XD i had to switch my account over cause i forgot my password, but i am no one for pres.)

FlashFanatic
November 4th, 2016, 04:55 PM

Appearance: All white furred, shecat with light blue eyes. Has an injured leg that didn't heal properly so she can't walk very well.
Accepted!

FlashFanatic
November 4th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Name: Silentfoot
Personality: Silentfoot is a very good hunter, and loves kits/apprentices. He is very kind and sweet, but he can also be strict and stubborn.
Appearance: Dark brown shorthair with a white belly, tail, and paws.
Role: Warrior
Clan: Eclipseclan
Other: Ryepaw's mentor? Gusty

Gusty
November 4th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Name: Silentfoot
Personality: Silentfoot is a very good hunter, and loves kits/apprentices. He is very kind and sweet, but he can also be strict and stubborn.
Appearance: Dark brown shorthair with a white belly, tail, and paws.
Role: Warrior
Clan: Eclipseclan
Other: Ryepaw's mentor? Gusty
Okay! Thanks ;3
Can we begin roleplay now?

FlashFanatic
November 5th, 2016, 07:22 AM
(We totally can begin! And can someone please post first because I'm horrible at starting posts!)

Gusty
November 5th, 2016, 10:53 AM
(Okay, I'll post first)
Ryepaw shook out his long-haired fur, and padded out from the apprentice's den towards the clearing. He stared around the area, wondering where everyone was. The tom had woken up later than usual, and the sun was already well up in the sky. Alas, he couldn't turn back time. Maybe he'd have to stay up later to make up for the missing time.
Anyways, he had woken up late and it was now time to train. Or maybe not, if Silentfoot was busy. Ryepaw was completely clueless.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Berrypaw trotted across the moor dragging a squirrel. He got up early and tried to catch the squirrels while they were sleeping.,"That failed.",he said to himself.

Gusty
November 6th, 2016, 07:22 PM
(Small boop)

FlashFanatic
November 12th, 2016, 07:24 AM
(Okay, I'll post first)
Ryepaw shook out his long-haired fur, and padded out from the apprentice's den towards the clearing. He stared around the area, wondering where everyone was. The tom had woken up later than usual, and the sun was already well up in the sky. Alas, he couldn't turn back time. Maybe he'd have to stay up later to make up for the missing time.
Anyways, he had woken up late and it was now time to train. Or maybe not, if Silentfoot was busy. Ryepaw was completely clueless.
Silentfoot slipped out of the warrior's den, careful not to wake anyone up. He looked up at the sky, and realized the sun. He darted towards Ryepaw, and screeched to a halt, trying not to run into his apprentice. Taking a couple steps back, Silentfoot glanced back up at the sky again. Okay Silentfoot, let's not dillydally today. The tom thought. He looked back at Ryepaw, and started talking. "So, what shall we do today?" He asked his apprentice.

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 07:45 AM
Name: flickerstar // sunstar // hawkpaw// bloodstrike // scarpaw
Personality: calm presistent has a soft spot towards kits and apprentices doesnt like to be mean but will when its needed // headstrong loves to talk with people good at fighting // strong flirty protective // aggressive mean but a softie and a real protector // sweet loving hates battle but lovees winning
Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/66/74/31/66743155c608ad50fae7036e3b3cb162.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/76/0a/5d/760a5dea011edf7ea7d12cfdd1f187ec.jpg // http://img06.deviantart.net/120e/i/2012/262/9/b/scarpaw_and_hawkpaw__by_bluebird9209-d5fa7l8.png // http://orig14.deviantart.net/871e/f/2010/229/8/4/thunderclan___hawkpaw_by_annathewerewolf.jpg ( red orange eyes )
Role: leader // leader // apprentice // warrior // apprentice
Clan: moonclan // sunclan // clawclan // clawclan // clawclan
Other/Questions: is this to many highranks i just noticed nobody took them so umm i sighed up for them btw hawkpaw likes mousepaw

FlashFanatic
November 12th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Name: flickerstar // sunstar // hawkpaw// bloodstrike // scarpaw
Personality: calm presistent has a soft spot towards kits and apprentices doesnt like to be mean but will when its needed // headstrong loves to talk with people good at fighting // strong flirty protective // aggressive mean but a softie and a real protector // sweet loving hates battle but lovees winning
Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/66/74/31/66743155c608ad50fae7036e3b3cb162.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/76/0a/5d/760a5dea011edf7ea7d12cfdd1f187ec.jpg // http://img06.deviantart.net/120e/i/2012/262/9/b/scarpaw_and_hawkpaw__by_bluebird9209-d5fa7l8.png // http://orig14.deviantart.net/871e/f/2010/229/8/4/thunderclan___hawkpaw_by_annathewerewolf.jpg ( red orange eyes )
Role: leader // leader // apprentice // warrior // apprentice
Clan: moonclan // sunclan // clawclan // clawclan // clawclan
Other/Questions: is this to many highranks i just noticed nobody took them so umm i sighed up for them btw hawkpaw likes mousepaw
You can keep both of them, but one can't be leader cause then at gatherings it would just get confusing. Also, there is no sunclan.

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 07:55 AM
le oops i meant eclipseclanXD ok could sunstar be sunstrike and deputy/ a queen? )

FlashFanatic
November 12th, 2016, 07:57 AM
(Fine with me!)

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 08:25 AM
hank you

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 12th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Appearance: (similar to Tigerstar) Dark brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes/Golden-brown she-cat with Green eyes/Dark ginger she-cat with One green eye and One amber, A Long scar Across her Amber eye/Small silver She-kit
Was I ever accepted? ;-;)

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 11:11 AM
currently im leader of moonclan and she hasnt lost any of her lives yet so im not sure about kit to leader but not up to me ) flickerstar looked around her clan

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 12th, 2016, 11:15 AM
I was the first to make A form and never got accepted, Oh well. )

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 11:17 AM
you can PM derpy maybe )

FlashFanatic
November 13th, 2016, 07:16 AM
Sorry! I thought I had accepted you! Accepted! NO ONE FOR LE PREZ

judas
November 13th, 2016, 07:49 AM
Name: Quickpaw
Personality: Quickpaw is a shy fast learning cat. She loves to learn about how herbs can cure cats. And she likes to fight with her mentor about some things
Apperance: Meep (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/79/37/43/793743a4f83725bc84d5f43f3c0684b4.jpg)
Role:Medicine cat Apprentice
Clan:Moonclan
Other/Questions: Moo (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ab/3c/95/ab3c958c10883f450b52de4e0861bb58.jpg)

FlashFanatic
November 13th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Name: Quickpaw
Personality: Quickpaw is a shy fast learning cat. She loves to learn about how herbs can cure cats. And she likes to fight with her mentor about some things
Apperance: Meep (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/79/37/43/793743a4f83725bc84d5f43f3c0684b4.jpg)
Role:Medicine cat Apprentice
Clan:Moonclan
Other/Questions: Moo (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ab/3c/95/ab3c958c10883f450b52de4e0861bb58.jpg)
Accepted!

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Berrypaw stretched as he walked out the apprentice den. He looked at the fresh kill pile seeing what he could eat today.

judas
November 13th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Quickpaw walked to the clearing. She sat down and grabbed a piece of prey. Quickpaw nosed at the prey, looking around.

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 08:09 AM
flickerStar yawned. She got up from her nest and looked out at her clan she wondered if any drama was going on between clanmates and if they would tell her { moonclan }
sunsong sat in the nursery her belly swollen. she dashed out into the clearing wondering what to do in her flurry of boredness.
scarpaw and hawkpaw tossled in the clearing while bloodstrike wtched them keenly ( clawclan )

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Berrypaw grabbed a bird from the pile. He sat near the apprentice den and eating.

Heartie1
November 13th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Name:Volepelt
Personality:Tries to look serious, a bad sense of humor, takes things close to his heart, unstoppable on his way, extremely suspicious of other cats, prefers teamwork hunting.His favorite phrase is "Aha!".Seems to act shy when talked about kits.
Appearance:A tall black tom with several mud-brown markings on his coat,ears and a whole tail.Short-furred.Light green eyes.
Role:Warrior
Other/Questions:I have none so there's a pun-Would you be my VOLEntine?

Gusty
November 13th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Silentfoot slipped out of the warrior's den, careful not to wake anyone up. He looked up at the sky, and realized the sun. He darted towards Ryepaw, and screeched to a halt, trying not to run into his apprentice. Taking a couple steps back, Silentfoot glanced back up at the sky again. Okay Silentfoot, let's not dillydally today. The tom thought. He looked back at Ryepaw, and started talking. "So, what shall we do today?" He asked his apprentice.
"Eh, it doesn't matter, really." Ryepaw said. "Maybe hunting?" His head cocked to the side.

FlashFanatic
November 13th, 2016, 01:58 PM
"Eh, it doesn't matter, really." Ryepaw said. "Maybe hunting?" His head cocked to the side.
Silentfoot nodded his head, and replied, "Alright, hunting it is. Let's go." He padded out of camp, looking behind him to see if Ryepaw was coming.

FlashFanatic
November 13th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Name:Volepelt
Personality:Tries to look serious, a bad sense of humor, takes things close to his heart, unstoppable on his way, extremely suspicious of other cats, prefers teamwork hunting.His favorite phrase is "Aha!".Seems to act shy when talked about kits.
Appearance:A tall black tom with several mud-brown markings on his coat,ears and a whole tail.Short-furred.Light green eyes.
Role:Warrior
Other/Questions:I have none so there's a pun-Would you be my VOLEntine?
Accepted!

Gusty
November 13th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Silentfoot nodded his head, and replied, "Alright, hunting it is. Let's go." He padded out of camp, looking behind him to see if Ryepaw was coming.
Ryepaw flicked his tail in glee, following the older warrior out of the camp. His brownish-pelted paws stepped proudly into the territory. "Ah."

Phoenix Flames
November 13th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Lilacpaw walked over to Berrypaw. "What are you planning to do today, Berrypaw?", she asked, blushing a bit. She was going to wait to tell Berrypaw that she has a crush on him.

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 06:29 PM
sup kids ) flickerstar stared around her clan eyes glazed over lost deep in tought

Heartie1
November 15th, 2016, 07:55 AM
Volepelt trotted through the moor to the camp, tightly holding a small squrriel, sometimes stopping and simply perking his ears, just to keep caution.He was still frustrated about how much time did it take him to catch this little agile piece of prey.The warrior's tail lifted up, as he spotted the camp.Volepelt's light green eyes lighten a bit, and he would have added in another "Aha" if the squrriel wasn't blocking the tall cat from saying that.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 08:02 AM
RLilacpaw walked over to Berrypaw. "What are you planning to do today, Berrypaw?", she asked, blushing a bit. She was going to wait to tell Berrypaw that she has a crush on him.
Berrypaw looked up from his half eaten bird,"Nothing much. I was just eating."

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Name: Tigressclaw
Personality: Big, strong, courageous, wild
Apperance: A tigress cat
Role: Second-in command
Clan: Clawclan

Phoenix Flames
November 15th, 2016, 03:31 PM
R
Berrypaw looked up from his half eaten bird,"Nothing much. I was just eating."
"Oh, okay.", Lilacpaw chuckled and then ran over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a mouse. She sat by the pile and ate the mouse.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Berrypaw continued eating the bird.

FlashFanatic
November 16th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Name: Tigressclaw
Personality: Big, strong, courageous, wild
Apperance: A tigress cat
Role: Second-in command
Clan: Clawclan
Accepted

Phoenix Flames
November 16th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Breezespirit looked at her kits. Graykit and Rockkit were suckling. They stopped suckling and fell asleep. Breezespirit rested her head on her paws and stared out her den.

~Vixen~
November 16th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Flickerstar lifted up her head and shook her head she noticed volepelt " hello volepelt " she mewed

Heartie1
November 17th, 2016, 09:13 PM
{MoonClan}
Volepelt dropped the squrriel in front of his paws, and his whiskers twitch."Greetings Flickerstar.", the tall tom stared at the leader, and decided to keep the conversation going.
"How's prey running for you?I can go on a second patrol, cause you know...I'm not that tired and stuff.", he mewed with a soft smile on his face.
vixenandwillowlikecookie

Bump

Heartie1
November 19th, 2016, 04:25 AM
Bump

Heartie1
November 26th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Is this dead

Heartie1
November 26th, 2016, 08:20 AM
I'm taking away my bby Volepelt ;-;

~Vixen~