PDA

View Full Version : Blazingheart's Loyalty

Aquarius
April 16th, 2017, 10:39 PM
WE NEED SUN'S FUTURE MATE IN ORDER TO START! PLEASE SIGN UP AS HER!
Blazingheart, a RiverClan tom, was a former rogue. He had been a loner all his life and ended up falling in love with another loner, named Jay. Until he had found Jay, Blazingheart (Blaze, at the time) had only his father Apple for companionship. Apple and Blaze were very close, and after they found Jay, Jay and Apple also became very close. Blaze ended up being the father of Jay's kit, Sun. They grew up in a large, happy family one day when a random ShadowClan cat (remember, this backstory happened a while ago) murdered Apple. Jay was griefstricken and became cold toward Blaze, but Blaze proposed a Clan - if they didn't want to get struck down like Apple, and avenge him, they had to join one of the other Clans. Jay refused, and Sun was only a mere kit at the time.
That night, after a large fight, Blaze left his family and traveled to RiverClan, abandoning them.
Jay raised Sun as a single mother, teaching him the ways of the forest, river, and fish. They had always lived on the Outskirts as a happy pair, until one day rogues drive them out of their claimed territory. With no where else to turn, with Clans on all sides, Jay had to give in and join a Clan. Sun, who had vague memory of his father, remembered the great stories of the Clans that Blaze used to tell and wished to join one so badly, to Jay's spite. When they finally came to see the Clans, Jay chose the most suitable Clan for her and her son, oblivious that RiverClan was not only her first choice, but Blaze's.
Whens she arrives, she finds Blazingheart and discovers he has found a new mate - or at least, there is a she-cat being super flirtatious with him. Jay gets furious at the fact he abandoned his family, but Sun is eager to meet his father. Jay, growing cold, begins to ignore both Sun and Blazingheart. And when Blazingheart officially becomes mates with the other she-cat, the she-cat starts acting like a mother toward Sun. This pushed Jay to the breaking point, and she nearly murdered Blazingheart one night - but she was discovered by Sun, Blazingheart's mate, and Sun's best friend - who happens to be a female cat. When Jay's exiled for attempted murder she leaves the Clan without hesitation, breaking Sun. Sun ends up running away too, but not before his she-cat friend tried to stop him. He goes no matter what, and his loyal friend ends up going with them, and they together live as rogues as they attempt to find Jay. In the end, they do find Jay, but not living.
Blazingheart leads a happy life with his mate. Doesn't care.

Cats Needed:
Blazingheart's mate (female)
Sun's future mate (she-cat friend) (female)
Sun's platonic tom friend (male)
Cat who tries to become friends with Jay but ultimately turns on her after the attempted murder (either gender)

Form:

Name:
Rp Sample:

NOTE: All cats included must be in RiverClan! And I'm only looking for literate rpers who are interested in the plot ^^

Whisperingheart
April 16th, 2017, 11:58 PM
[For Sun's Friend]

Name: Adderfangs
Rp Sample:

Light's reflection on the surface of crystalline liquid was rather beautiful considering the pale orange and pick that shown on the surface. It was the dawn of yet another new day and his yellow pools were wide open and taking in the wonderful scene. He made it a point to come up here each morning and watch the sun rise from behind the hills. It was a great way to start the day off.

Or at least to him it was. The pale fur'd tom had this usual routine and about now he should be rising from his haunches and getting a move on. However something was... Different. Instead the tom lowered himself further until his belly was pressed against the soft vegetation that surrounded him. It was so incredibly peaceful.

He stayed there for a bit longer watching the last touches of orange and pink vanish from sight. Finally it was time he moved on. Adderfangs softly got up from his resting place before strolling down towards the water's edge. His lemon optics searching the liquid for any sign of the scaly, slippery creatures that lurked beneath the surface. The primary source of food for this clan: Fish.

Rosesplash
April 19th, 2017, 08:44 PM
[For Suns Future Mate]

Name : Streamtail

Sample :

It was a dark night, the clouds covering the moon and stars. Streamtail woke up, the warm nest of Sun next her empty. Streamtail shot up and raced out of the Warriors den, only to see Sun slinking out of the camp. "Sun!" Streamtail meowed. "Where are you going?" Sun turned around, the sadness in his eyes clear. "I have to go find my mother." He meowed quietly. "You can't leave, Sun! It's dangerous out of the clans." Streamtail meowed worriedly. Sun shook his head. "I have to go find Jay. She's my mother, Straamtail." Streamtail sighed. "If you will not stay, I will go with you, Sun."

Aquarius
April 19th, 2017, 09:06 PM
[For Suns Future Mate]

Name : Streamtail

Sample :

It was a dark night, the clouds covering the moon and stars. Streamtail woke up, the warm nest of Sun next her empty. Streamtail shot up and raced out of the Warriors den, only to see Sun slinking out of the camp. "Sun!" Streamtail meowed. "Where are you going?" Sun turned around, the sadness in his eyes clear. "I have to go find my mother." He meowed quietly. "You can't leave, Sun! It's dangerous out of the clans." Streamtail meowed worriedly. Sun shook his head. "I have to go find Jay. She's my mother, Straamtail." Streamtail sighed. "If you will not stay, I will go with you, Sun."

Accepted! We can start rping whenever you want ^^

Aquarius
April 19th, 2017, 09:06 PM
[For Sun's Friend]

Name: Adderfangs
Rp Sample:

Light's reflection on the surface of crystalline liquid was rather beautiful considering the pale orange and pick that shown on the surface. It was the dawn of yet another new day and his yellow pools were wide open and taking in the wonderful scene. He made it a point to come up here each morning and watch the sun rise from behind the hills. It was a great way to start the day off.

Or at least to him it was. The pale fur'd tom had this usual routine and about now he should be rising from his haunches and getting a move on. However something was... Different. Instead the tom lowered himself further until his belly was pressed against the soft vegetation that surrounded him. It was so incredibly peaceful.

He stayed there for a bit longer watching the last touches of orange and pink vanish from sight. Finally it was time he moved on. Adderfangs softly got up from his resting place before strolling down towards the water's edge. His lemon optics searching the liquid for any sign of the scaly, slippery creatures that lurked beneath the surface. The primary source of food for this clan: Fish.

Teza
April 19th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Name: Birchstep (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/birchstep)
Role: Blazingheart's Mate
Other: Click the link to see her char page. Also, she does have kits that were born not too long ago. Blazingheart seems like the type of tom to raise them as his own, but if he's not then just let me know xD
Rp Sample:
Nightleap, unsure of where to go, froze where she was. She pricked her ears, listening for anything to get her mind off of past events. However, one thing decided to stick itself to the front of her mind; a certain tom who seemed to be trying his best to help her, and yet the amber-eyed female simply ran out. What was she doing? He obviously cared about her, at least as much as a good friend would, but she was only pushing him away by running. What happened to her? "Snakesnap..." she whispered. There was a small drive to be near him. He seemed to be there when no one else would. [i]'What am I doing?'[i]

Aquarius
April 19th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Name: Birchstep (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/birchstep)
Role: Blazingheart's Mate
Other: Click the link to see her char page. Also, she does have kits that were born not too long ago. Blazingheart seems like the type of tom to raise them as his own, but if he's not then just let me know xD
Rp Sample:

Accepted! We can start the RP any time you want!

Teza
April 19th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Accepted! We can start the RP any time you want!

Sweet, you wanna start? I'm free anytime xD

Aquarius
April 19th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Sweet, you wanna start? I'm free anytime xD

Sure, where would you like to start? The territory or clearing is fine with me, Jay and Sun are JUST arriving btw

Teza
April 19th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Sure, where would you like to start? The territory or clearing is fine with me, Jay and Sun are JUST arriving btw

I'd say clearing then, considering Birchstep is still in the nursery with her kits.

Aquarius
April 19th, 2017, 09:52 PM
I'd say clearing then, considering Birchstep is still in the nursery with her kits.
'Aight. Actually, Blazing is already a warrior, so we can just introduce Jay and Sun later lol. I could start if you'd like.

(Are they already mates yet or do you want to just develop a relationship first?)

Teza
April 19th, 2017, 09:54 PM
'Aight. Actually, Blazing is already a warrior, so we can just introduce Jay and Sun later lol. I could start if you'd like.

(Are they already mates yet or do you want to just develop a relationship first?)

I think we should develop the relationship, though they can be really good friends already. :3

Aquarius
April 19th, 2017, 09:55 PM
I think we should develop the relationship, though they can be really good friends already. :3

Awesome :3 I'll start!

Rosesplash
April 20th, 2017, 09:15 PM

Hello! I keep quoting you in attempt to ask you something, but it keeps deleting my posts.

I was wondering two things :

1. At what point in time will we start the roleplay? Like when Sun has just joined RiverClan? Or before that? And would I be an apprentice if we did start before Sun came?

2. What forum will we roleplay on?