PDA

View Full Version : Zazu's Garden

strog13
April 16th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Zazu slid through the semi-long grass. His twoleg apparently had forgotten to cut the grass again. It was ok because Zazu like the grass long. He could slip through it and pretend to be a forest cat. Zazu had never seen a forest cat but had heard the rumors of them. He jumped onto the fence and looked around. He expected to a loner or rouge passing by but didn't. Zazu sighed. He wish he could be a loner. They're free and don't have listen to anyone, but he couldn't just leave his twoleg. He sat on the fence and looked towards the forest again.

BluBunnie
April 22nd, 2017, 01:05 PM
Zazu slid through the semi-long grass. His twoleg apparently had forgotten to cut the grass again. It was ok because Zazu like the grass long. He could slip through it and pretend to be a forest cat. Zazu had never seen a forest cat but had heard the rumors of them. He jumped onto the fence and looked around. He expected to a loner or rouge passing by but didn't. Zazu sighed. He wish he could be a loner. They're free and don't have listen to anyone, but he couldn't just leave his twoleg. He sat on the fence and looked towards the forest again.

Ice perked his ears carefully as his pale blue hues observed his surroundings. He was pretty close to the Twolegplace and had just departed from Thunderclans territory. The grass felt nice between his paws, it was getting warmer and new-leaf was here. This was his favorite season, he liked how warm it was but he also enjoyed the storms. His blue eyes landed on a kittypet, looking longingly into the forest. Memories came flooding back as he remembered his old friend, Sprocket. He pinned his pitch black ears against his head and forced away the memories, he didn't want to think of him. His black coat made it easy to watch the kittypet from the shadows, but there was no need to hide himself. "Don't look so longingly into the forest, it isn't as good as it seems." He said loud enough the cat to hear. "There are forest cats out there who wouldn't hesitate to rip you to shreds." He chuckled. He jumped onto the fence, next to the kittypet. "But then again, you seem like a cat who might enjoy the clan life." He hoped he hadn't startled the other cat too much. Ice was normally a cold and harsh tom but the cat was bored and needed some fun, he was also very lonely even if he wouldn't admit it to himself.

strog13
April 26th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Zazu jumped at the sight of the cat. "Well... I don't know," he said softly, "I've always loved the forest, but I don't know if I can go there."