PDA

View Full Version : GUESS WHO'S BACK?!!?!?

RedHead
April 16th, 2017, 08:51 AM
That's right, this girl. Draping's back everyone!
First things first, I am so so so so so very sorry I left with no warning. :sob: I felt so terrible! School was just getting to me, and the stress level was way too much for me to handle. I mean, I started High School, so I had to learn how to sort things out. So, I started trying so hard to level out my time, and make myself not be a procrastinator. It took A WHOLE LOT of self-assuring, friend support,
and family support, but finally, I was able to figure out how I was going to handle all of high school in a sufficient way. Soon, I started having extra time,
so I used that to write my stories. and then soon after that, I had even more extra time. One day, I was just looking at some warriors drawings on Deviantart,
and I came across WCO's. My eyes literally widened, and my heart sped up,
and I knew, that it was time for me to return. So, I waited until a day (today)
that I would have lots of time to catch up with everybody, make my new characters, and get myself back in the WCO game. WOOWHOO!!! Exciting right?
(P.S> I am also way more hyper than I was before, lot's of amazing things have happened in my life.)

So, I love all of my friends that I left, and I can't wait to catch up with all of you! :floatingheartballoo And meet all the new people on here as well. The HR's definitely look different, so a lot has changed since I left. heh heh, I'll need to do a lot of catching up.

So, With the character situation, starting off, I am going to have only 6 characters, one for each clan. They will all be new characters. (Unless you had a relation to my character before, and specifically request that you want that character still, I might make an exception, depending on how much I liked the character.) So, I'll bee looking for names and pictures of new characters today!

SO, To end with, I AM BACK!! LE GREAT DRAPING REDHEAD HAS RETURNED!! AND SHE LOVES EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!! :ringbounce:

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 16th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Wait

Draping as in

Hedgehog Draping?

Fallpotato
April 16th, 2017, 11:12 AM
First things first, I am so so so so so very sorry I left with no warning. :sob: I felt so terrible! School was just getting to me, and the stress level was way too much for me to handle. I mean, I started High School, so I had to learn how to sort things out. So, I started trying so hard to level out my time, and make myself not be a procrastinator. It took A WHOLE LOT of self-assuring, friend support,
and family support, but finally, I was able to figure out how I was going to handle all of high school in a sufficient way. Soon, I started having extra time,
so I used that to write my stories. and then soon after that, I had even more extra time. One day, I was just looking at some warriors drawings on Deviantart,
that I would have lots of time to catch up with everybody, make my new characters, and get myself back in the WCO game. WOOWHOO!!! Exciting right?
(P.S> I am also way more hyper than I was before, lot's of amazing things have happened in my life.)

So, I love all of my friends that I left, and I can't wait to catch up with all of you! :floatingheartballoo And meet all the new people on here as well. The HR's definitely look different, so a lot has changed since I left. heh heh, I'll need to do a lot of catching up.

So, With the character situation, starting off, I am going to have only 6 characters, one for each clan. They will all be new characters. (Unless you had a relation to my character before, and specifically request that you want that character still, I might make an exception, depending on how much I liked the character.) So, I'll bee looking for names and pictures of new characters today!

SO, To end with, I AM BACK!! LE GREAT DRAPING REDHEAD HAS RETURNED!! AND SHE LOVES EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!! :ringbounce:
Wasuh im a drop of snow who used to be a potato. Welcome back eventhoughidontknowyou I hope we become friends :) also I'm kinda new so I don't know you but still XD

RedHead
April 16th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Wait

Draping as in

Hedgehog Draping?

Yes, Hedgehog Draping

Hexict
April 16th, 2017, 11:25 AM
WELCOME BACK!!! :lovesquee:

Fawn
April 16th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Mentioned it in my VM but welcome back!

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 16th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Yes, Hedgehog Draping
OMG DRAPIE WELCOME BAAAACK!!!

I MISSED YOUUUU

seasalt
April 16th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Glad your back Draping!

Starfall
April 16th, 2017, 01:49 PM
welcome back draping <3

lilith
April 16th, 2017, 02:14 PM
welcome backk!

Fel
April 16th, 2017, 02:16 PM
aaah welcome back! ;0; i missed you so much-- glad you decided to return!

|+sari+|
April 16th, 2017, 02:18 PM

Hewwo, hewwo! I am a sorta new Member here, so I haven't seen you before. But I have come a long way since I first Signed Up.

You can call me Rose or Rosie, whichever you prefer ^^

And Welcome back! I hope we become Friends! :3

Momotaro
April 16th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Guess who's back?

Back again.

Redhead's back.

Tell your friends.

{Hello, im Stormie, im kinda new, but hello.}

RedHead
April 16th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Thank you all for welcoming me back. I missed you all, and I am so very happy to return!

monfang
April 16th, 2017, 07:31 PM
welcome home draping.

The Cannibal
April 16th, 2017, 08:08 PM
drAPING OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK MY FRIEND <3 <3 <3 <3

goddess of ducks
April 16th, 2017, 09:50 PM
YAY WELCOME BACK MY LITTLE HEDGEHOG

BEAR.
April 16th, 2017, 09:51 PM
welcome back draping!

Empress Of Evil
April 17th, 2017, 06:10 AM
WELCOME BACK!!! X3

dino.
April 17th, 2017, 06:25 AM
WELCOME BACK TO WCO!!!!!

Crumbleless
April 18th, 2017, 01:38 AM
Welcome back Draping! I wish I could have became a friend to you before you left because I always saw you role-playing around the site. I'm glad now I have another chance. (Also I've gone through a lot of name changes. I think I was Something10293 last time you were here and before that something like Dragonbro or Dragon Queen.)

Deerlie
April 19th, 2017, 05:51 AM
Hi! I don't know you, but welcome back! I hope we can befriends and that we and rp some time! 😜💖

bright !
April 22nd, 2017, 03:13 PM
my child
i miSSED YOU SM
i went inactive for the same reason without a warning, and when i came back you weren't here </3 i mean, i saw your profile and sent a vm but it seemed you haven't been active in a while
i'm so happy you're back now, though !! <3