PDA

View Full Version : Deep in the Forest

strog13
April 15th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Zorro finished grooming his paw when his sister Zara jumped up on the rock he was lounging on. "What now? Did you find another 'interesting' rock? Oh, wait it's a leaf this time!" He growled at her.

"No no no, silly! It's not a rock or a leaf. I found a tree that stretches much higher than the rest. If we climb it we'll see everything"
Zara squealed excitedly.

"Oh yay. What will we see? More trees or maybe we'll get lucky and see a rock!" Zorro shot back sarcastically, "Now leave my to my lounging."

Angerily, Zazu jumped off the rock. She immediately headed for the tree. She was going to climb that tree and tell her brother what he was missing!

Shinyrobin
April 15th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Nearby a midnight black cat was crouched down, seemingly gliding across the green ground as he stalked his prey with a smile, a small mouse that could barely feed a kit. Before it could catch the scent of the tom, he pounced, landing onto the mouse as it screeched in pain and surprise. The tom quickly silenced it's cries, lunging down and biting on it's neck. He picked up his catch and began to walk back to his nest, but stopped himself when he caught scent of two cats, possibly related. Dropping his catch and digging a small hole, Crow set the mouse down and buried it for later. He got down into a crouch, creeping up on the two and watching them from a bush. He giggled softly as he watched the tom stomp off in the direction of the tree,
amused by the two's bickering.

strog13
April 15th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Zara looked at the size of the tree for the hundredth time.
It kept looking bigger and bigger. She breathed deeply. She jumped up and sank her claws in the bark and began to climb up towards the first branch,
which pretty high up. It took all of her strength to climb to the first branch. "I must almost to the top" Zara panted. She looked up and saw that she still had a lot more to go. "Oh, Why did I do this in the first place?" She didn't want to jump down so she began climbing again.

Zara got about half way of the tree before she realized that the branches were getting thinner and thinner. She stopped and looked out. It was a beautiful view except there was a tree blocking some of it. "If I go up higher it'll go away." She jumped up and grabbed the next branch in her front claws and grabbed the trunk with back claws. As she pulled herself up one of her back claws slipped. "HELP!" She screamed as she started losing her grip on the branch.

Zorro hated it when his little sister bothered him. Why couldn't she mind her own business? "Hmm a tree higher then the rest?" He thought, "No she must be lying." He sighed and stood up. It didn't take long to find Zara's scent. He started to follow it.

Shinyrobin
April 15th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Crow slowly followed the sister and watched as she began to climb the tree, interested to see if she would be able to get up to the top. He had just started to debate if he should bet his dinner if she would make it when the desperate screech of the she-cat pierced the silent that had filled the forest. Looking around to see if anyone was nearby, he sighed as he found no one. Oh well. Crow walked over to the base of the tree, jumping up and digging his claws into the bark. He quickly made his way up to Zara, and climbed a bit higher than her, climbing onto the nearest branch and jumping down from it. He landed onto the branch, shaking the brach a bit, and walked over to Zara. "Nya ha, as much as I would like to see you splat onto the grass, I doubt that it would be too much fun." He purred, staring at her with his strange blue eyes. "Sheathe your back CAWs and just HANG in there for a few seconds. Nya ha!" He giggled, clearly not taking this seriously. Scars lined his body and showed missing fur and skin, and his smile showed his sharp teeth, slightly red with blood.

strog13
April 15th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Zorro found the tree and saw Zaza hanging there. He hissed and started climbing the tree as fast as could.

Zara stared at the cat. "Are you kidding me? If sheathe my claws I WILL FALL!" She shouted. "Why would say something like that? I could die!" She added, panicking on the inside, but tried to hid it (Which she's horrible at).

Shinyrobin
April 15th, 2017, 11:58 PM
"Baaaack claws. Not front." He assured her, looking at her brother. "Either that or you go splat. I'm purrfecty happy with either one." He added, staring at her. His smile didn't help one bit, and it seemed impossible to tell if he was trying to help or hurt her.

strog13
April 16th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Zara slowly moved her front claws to get a little bit better of a grip on the branch. Then she very slowly sheathed her back claws. Then started swinging back and forth very slightly. When she got some momentum she swung herself around the branch and dug her back claws in behind her front claws. Panting she looked down at her brother.

Zorro was a couple branches down. He didn't go any farther because he might break the branches. "Zara start coming slowly so you don't fall again. We shall met at the bottom," he looked at the other cat,
"Where we can finish this."

Shinyrobin
April 16th, 2017, 12:51 AM
"Finish what? Oh please don't tell me your another cat that's parents or siblings I killed. Seriously, go bug someone else." He complained, looking at the cat below him, then Zara. "And no thank you? CAWm on..."

strog13
April 16th, 2017, 01:26 AM
"No I meant why my sister was hanging off a tree branch you on the branch above her" Zorro snarled

Shinyrobin
April 16th, 2017, 01:39 AM
Crow cocked his head slightly. "I was just helping. As logical as it may seem that I was hurting her, I wasn't this time! Promise!" He smiled, ignoring his snarls.

strog13
April 16th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Zorro hissed, "Then what's your explanation."
Zara watched them. She couldn't decide if she should get involved or not.

Shinyrobin
April 16th, 2017, 02:38 PM
"I was hunting and saw you two bickering, and decided to watch. Zara or whatever her name is cried out and i helped instead of watching her explode onto the ground below. I have no idea why i helped now that i think about it..." He sighed, beginning to regret his decision to help. Maybe he could push her off... He shook his head, dismissing the thought. Maybe he could push another cat off a tree later, but not right now.

strog13
April 16th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Zorro stared into his eyes, "Zara," he snapped.
"Well he wasn't hurting me, but he also wasn't helping. He was kinda just there." Zara said.

Shinyrobin
April 16th, 2017, 08:19 PM
"I tried to help!" He meowed, looking at Zorro as well

strog13
April 16th, 2017, 10:16 PM
"And how did you try and help?" Zorro asked taking a step towards him.

Shinyrobin
April 16th, 2017, 10:23 PM
"I was telling her to Sheathe her back legs so I could try and haul her up better, but she seemed to have figured out how to get up on her own." He meowed, beginning to climb down from the tree and landing onto the ground, now looking at Zorro, who was a bit taller than him.

strog13
April 16th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Zorro's back fur started to rise. "Mmm... Zara?"
"Well I guess so... Let's just go our separate ways!" She turned around and started to walk back to the rock.
Looking at his sister Zorro said, "I don't know if we can do that Zara. What do you think?" He looked back at the cat.

Shinyrobin
April 16th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Crow shrugged. "I am a bit hungry, buuuut I don't mind starving for a bit!" He chirped, his smile strangely never leaving his face.

strog13
April 16th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Zorro hissed and took another step closer.
Zara hissed in frustration, "If you two are going to the whole 'Oh I'm more dominant then you!' 'No I am!' And then fight. I'm going hunting because I don't want to watch that and it's totally unnecessary!"

Shinyrobin
April 16th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Crow cocked his head slightly. "I'd rather just fight..." Crow admitted, staring at Zara. "You can have my mouse if ya want. It's over there." Crow offered, pointing to where he had buried his mouse earlier with his tail.

strog13
April 19th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Zara sighed, "Is fighting the only thing toms think about?
How about we just go our separate ways and never talk to each again?"

Shinyrobin
April 19th, 2017, 05:35 PM
"No idea about him, but for me, yep!" He said, cooking his head. "So do you wanna have the mousey or not?"