PDA

View Full Version : Rasberrybubble no more

Mango
April 15th, 2017, 11:45 AM
SO, Rasberrybubble of Shadowclan gets White Cough; however, one day she sees [kit 1], [kit 2], and [kit 3] sneak out of camp. Feeling responsible, being the only one who saw them. She leaves the den with Kestrelberry asleep and follows the kits to where they are stuck in a tree over the thunderpath. She is tired already, but she climbs the tree, carrying them down, she steps on a weak branch and falls onto the thunderpath, breaking her back, it doesn't kill her immediately, so she crawls towards camp with the kits, just as she shoves the kits into camp, she dies.
Roles:
kit 1
kit 2
kit 3

Form:
Name:
a little bit about them:
apperance:
PPD:
other:
how available are you:
RP sample:

Reverie
April 15th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Name: Roguekit//Roguepaw//Roguerain
a little bit about them: They're very optimistic and care about their siblings' wellbing. (wip bc a kit)
apperance: Bicolor calico with green eyes
PPD: 18.70
other:
how available are you: very
RP sample: Juniperstream sighed, the light dancing across the sky, and she watched, trying to get her mind off of one thing, her physical condition-which was not good, as the final sparks of light danced to the ends of the den, she sighed, laying her frail frame down onto a nest, and let out a choked sob, her life was not going good, and it hasn't been for the past few moons, she just wanted out of it. Everything was gone, her family, her friends, and her kits. She couldn't take it anymore, she began to groom her paw and swipe it over her nose, probably for the last time as she exhaled again, shakily, her skinny frame shifted, though there was no place to go. She was stuck. She was failing to save herself, and when it seemed that everything was going to be okay, her vision faded to spots, stars and then to black. Juniperstream was gone.

goddess of ducks
April 15th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Name: Galaxykit
a little bit about them: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/galaxykit.html
apperance: On site
PPD: 9.15
other: on her site it says 1 moon, but it's just not been recently up dated, she's three moons. Also, did you get permission for this plot? It's in the rules that kits can't leave camp without leader permission
how available are you: Ehh, pretty available i guess, I'm on a lot, if that's what you mean
RP sample: [Taken from TC Training Cave page 25]
Storkflight sighed, he had been good, form and everything, but he broke focus, and that's what he needed as well as an eagerness to train. It was making so much more sense now, there seemed to be a balance required between eagerness and focus. Sure it was fine if an apprentice was eager to learn, eager to serve, but that had to be balanced so the apprentice didn't do...that. Sighing, Storkflight raised his tail, signaling for Tigeroaw to stop. "No, we can not skip the boring stuff. I'm sorry Tigerpaw, but the 'boring stuff' is the foundation for everything else you will learn. If you don't have the basic as down pact then there's no sense me training you. You must listen to what I tell you, even if you think it's boring. Not all of your training will be fun, so your going to have to bear with me there. I'm new to this too, just a few moons ago I too was the apprentice, being taught. Just...bear with me here." He sighed. He didn't know how so many other cats did it. Had he been like this as an apprentice? Is that why Drapingdrop had never trained hm, because he was to rowdy and rambunctious? Hopefully not...but if so, Storkflight swore to make sure he was a better mentor for Tigerpaw.

He took a step forwards, closer to the apprentice. His white and black fur gleamed in the soft sunlight that was able to filter through the few clouds and trees. His vivid blue eyes shone brightly. "Your form was good, on your hunting crouch. Now we shall keep moving with that." He stopped, padding off to grab a thicker stick from near the edge of the clearing. He clamped it in his jaws. "Jump. Spring forwards, like you would be catching some prey. Let me see how far you can jump. I will place the stick in which ever spot you land." He padded close to the apprentice. "Start here at this mark." He meowed as he used his front black law to draw a starting line in the sand. He would get more advanced, but Tigerpaw needed to learn that the 'boring' things could be more than they appeared.

Serendipity
April 15th, 2017, 02:34 PM
SO, Rasberrybubble of Shadowclan gets White Cough; however, one day she sees [kit 1], [kit 2], and [kit 3] sneak out of camp. Feeling responsible, being the only one who saw them. She leaves the den with Kestrelberry asleep and follows the kits to where they are stuck in a tree over the thunderpath. She is tired already, but she climbs the tree, carrying them down, she steps on a weak branch and falls onto the thunderpath, breaking her back, it doesn't kill her immediately, so she crawls towards camp with the kits, just as she shoves the kits into camp, she dies.
Roles:
kit 1
kit 2
kit 3

Form:
Name:
a little bit about them:
apperance:
PPD:
other:
how available are you:
RP sample:

Name: Kittykit // Kittypaw // Kittyfrost
a little bit about them: She's funny, sweet, weird, and kind.
apperance: A light brown tabby she-cat with brown eyes
PPD: 6.9, I thinkk
other: Na
how available are you: I'm pretty avaible for rps.
RP sample: Eekkkk I gtg soon so I don't have time to post. But feel free to look at my statistics or stuff! If you don't mind, I can give you a good rp sample later ;U;

Mango
April 16th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Galaxykit and Rougekit are accepted, and I got permission from Jingle who happens to RP Halestar.