PDA

View Full Version : Dove's den 2(priviate)

Ghostly Cristalline
October 29th, 2016, 12:13 AM
Dove sat in her nest looking out the broken window. "Wow it sure is quite" she meowed.

WhiteRiver
October 29th, 2016, 10:32 AM
WhiteRiver limped through the thick underbrush. He had just gotten into a fight with a feral cat from outside the clans. The feral cat had badly injured WhiteRiver before he ran off.WhiteRiver limped for a while. He came to the realization he was not getting home on this leg. He found himself outside of a two leg den. It smelled abandoned and looked it too. Still, he used caution as he approached. He realized that his body was too big to really hide, but he somehow made it in the den quietly. He then laid down and licked his leg

Ghostly Cristalline
October 29th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Dove walked into her home and scenses a cat in her den. 'I smell blood.' she thought. She looked over at the tom. "Are you okay." she meowed as she ran to the tom. She looked at his leg.

WhiteRiver
October 29th, 2016, 09:14 PM
WhiteRiver sees her run up. He scoots back a little and looks at her. She smelled different. She smelled like two legs. He hissed at the she-cat "Stay back kittypet. You do not know how to treat wounds."

Ghostly Cristalline
October 30th, 2016, 04:39 PM
"I actually know herbs, thank you very much. What's wrong with your leg?" she growled.

WhiteRiver
October 31st, 2016, 02:13 AM
WhiteRiver looks away. If she had the right herbs she could help. He sighed and looked at her "I traveled away from clan lands to try and find a new river for me to fish in so i could feed my clan better. I was then attacked by a clanless feral cat." he looks at her and bows his head to her "I apologize for my rudeness. I have had a long day."

Ghostly Cristalline
October 31st, 2016, 09:21 AM
"It's okay, I'd be the same way too. I'm not a kittypet though. Just a loner with no one to talk to." she meowed "I might not now herbs, but I know you should rest your bad leg here until it's better."

WhiteRiver
October 31st, 2016, 01:38 PM
WhiteRiver looked at her and nods. He looks at the ground and sighs "You shouldn't be alone all the time. Everyone needs someone to talk to and be happy with." he stretches his above average sized body and looks in her eyes

Ghostly Cristalline
October 31st, 2016, 06:41 PM
"Well I havn't found him yet." she meowed. 'I probably won't ever find him' she thought. She walked over to him and laid down.

WhiteRiver
November 1st, 2016, 01:12 AM
WhiteRiver looks to her and sighs. He then nudges her chin with his nose "Don't say that. Everyone has somebody to love." he licks his leg then looks at her

Ghostly Cristalline
November 1st, 2016, 07:34 PM
"Yeah everyone, but me." she sighed.

WhiteRiver
November 2nd, 2016, 12:55 AM
WhiteRiver shakes his head and lays his head ln her paw. He yawns as he closes his eyes "Even you. You just have not met the right tom yet." he then fell asleep. He had a very long day and there was something soothing about her pressence

Ghostly Cristalline
November 2nd, 2016, 10:28 AM
Dove laid her head down on his back and too fell fast asleep.

WhiteRiver
November 2nd, 2016, 11:05 AM
WhiteRiver slept untill sunrise. Whe he woke he adjusted himself and looked at her. For some reason it brought him happiness to see her so comfortabe with him. He leaned over and lightly licks the top of her head.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 2nd, 2016, 02:53 PM
dove woke up to the Whiteriver and let out a purr. she never felt this confterble in her whole life. She got up and headed to the entrance. "I'll go hunting." she meowed as she headed outside.

WhiteRiver
November 2nd, 2016, 10:42 PM
WhiteRiver looks at her. He hated not being able to help. He then decides that if he couldn't help hunt he would at least make the trip smaller. So he got up and slowly limped after her

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 01:08 PM
Dove walked over to a bush where a mouse was nibbling on a seed beside it. She stalked it and walked silently closer to it. When she got closer she pounced on the small brown body and bit it's neck, killing it. She could sense Whiteriver, but she ignored it. she then went after a blackbird. she got into the hunters crouch and and pounced landing on the feather animal. she bit it's neck killing it. she burried the mouse and the blackbird and carried on.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 05:01 PM
Whiteriver watched and smelled the blood. He was impressed at how efficiently she hunted. He then sat in a clearing close to the den and licked his wounded leg

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 07:29 PM
She saw another blackbird and began stalking it. She pounced landing squarly on top of it. She bit it in the neck, killing it and went over to where she burried the other two prey. she dug them up and grabbed them in her jaws. she headed back to the abandoned two-leg nest she called home.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 08:51 PM
Whiteriver senses her approach. He looks up at her and then tilts his head "Impressive catch. Though i do have to admit that i didn't expect you to be good at hunting."

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 09:04 PM
"I kind of figured." she purred. She set one of the blackbirds in front of his paws. "Here you go." she meowed. She put the rest of her kill in a pile with others.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 09:08 PM
WhiteRiver bows in thanks as he rips the feathers from the black bird. He then tears it in half and sets it aside for Dove. He slowly begins to eat little by little

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 09:12 PM
Dove began to tear through the birds meat. She threw the feathers in the air. She swallowed and set the rest aside. "I'm done now." she whispered.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 09:15 PM
Whiteriver finishes his meat and looks at her. He sees blood on her maw. He leans over and lightly licks the blood off and looks in her eyes "Thank you for the meal."

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 09:17 PM
"You're welcome." she purred.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 09:20 PM
Whiteriver looks at her and thinks "You know how you said you did not deserve a mate?" he licks his wounded paw

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 09:23 PM
"Yeah." she replied with her ears pick.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 09:26 PM
Whiteriver looks at her "Well, i was wondering if, after i am healed, we could go back to my clan and become..." he looks down "...true mates." he looks back at her, hoping for a yes.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 09:30 PM
"I would love to." she purred. She didn't want to stay here alone. She looked at him and licked his cheek.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 09:34 PM
Whiteriver looks at her and purrs as he nuzzles her head. He looks at her "You want a real meal?"

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 09:35 PM
"Sure." she replied.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 09:40 PM
"Follow me." He then limped down to the woods, slow enough for her to follow. He never thought he would actually find a mate, but she was perfect

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 09:53 PM
Dove followed close behind him. the wind began to pick up, but she ignored it.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 09:57 PM
Whiteriver senses something. He looks at her "Storm is coming. Thats good." he then stops at a small river and looks at her

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 10:04 PM
Dove sat down next to him.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 10:11 PM
Whiteriver looks at her "Now i hunt for fish differentially than most, but that is because of how big i am, so please do not freak out. Okay?"

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 10:13 PM
"I won't freak out. I promise." she replied with a smile.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 10:17 PM
Whiteriver smiles as he licks her cheek. He then walks to the river bank. He scans the water and finds the deepest point. He then limps into the water. Soon he was swimming and dived, not coming up for a couple minutes.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 10:18 PM
She sat waiting for him on the bank.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 10:27 PM
Whiteriver surficed a little while later and had something in his mouth. He swam up and limped on the bank. He had a fish about as big as him. He had a bite between its gills on the underside. It was struggling hard. He bit down hard and held the fis down. A fish that size would not die easy

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 10:42 PM
She looked at him and jumped into the river. She began to swim around for the fun of it. She dived and stayed under.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 10:47 PM
Whiteriver finally killed the fish. He looked at the water "Dove?"

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 10:58 PM
She stayed in a while then pulled her head over the water. "Yeah?" she asked.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 11:01 PM
Whiteriver smiles "Come here love." he moves the fish a little bit away from the bank

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 11:05 PM
Dove got out of the water and walked over to him. "You need anything?" she asked.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 11:08 PM
Whiteriver shakes his head as he then rips the fish in half. He looks at her "You know you are the mate to the River Clans top hunter." he i cks her maw

Ghostly Cristalline
November 3rd, 2016, 11:12 PM
"I do now." she purred half joking.

WhiteRiver
November 3rd, 2016, 11:16 PM
Whiteriver looks at her and nuzzles her. He licks her cheek. He then moves her a half of fish "We River Clan live off mostly fish."

Ghostly Cristalline
November 4th, 2016, 03:15 PM
"No wonder why it's called Riverclan." she laughed. She bumped her shoulder into his. She began to eat her half of the fish he'd caught.

WhiteRiver
November 5th, 2016, 12:07 AM
Whiteriver smiles and licks her head. He then moves down and begins to eat the fish. He almost felt like he was home.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 5th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Dove finished the rest of the fish and wadded back into the water. She loved to swim. She went underneath and swam back up.

WhiteRiver
November 5th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Whiteriver finishes his fish and lays looking at her. He chuckles a little "So tell me, as my mate they will expect you to give kits. How many would you like to have?"

Ghostly Cristalline
November 5th, 2016, 06:02 PM
"I havn't quite descided." she meowed. Dove climbed out of the water and looked at him.

WhiteRiver
November 5th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Whiteriver smiles and licks her neck "As many as you want my love. It will be done."

Ghostly Cristalline
November 5th, 2016, 06:12 PM
"Okay." she purred.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 5th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Dove laid down beside him as the clouds filled the sky. "I just love to look up at the sky before a storm It's so beautiful." she purred.