PDA

View Full Version : Hey, brother...

Serendipity
April 15th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Hey, Brother... There's an endless road to rediscover...
Quailpaw, (Sister) and (Brother) have recently joined Skyclan, and they feel proud of themselves. "Let's get some prey for the clan!" Says (Sister). They all set out to find some prey, falcons if they were lucky. Quailpaw runs past some trees and yells out to his companions. "I've found something!" His siblings pad towards him to discover that he has found leading past the forest, beside the Twoleg-place, and diseapeared into a mountain tunnel. Being the adventorous souls they are, Quailpaw and (Sister) run onto the trail immediatly. Being more common-sence-like (Brother is like the nerd) (Brother) he follows but complains that Grousestar would not be proud and that they'd be exiled from the clan as soon as they come back, but the others ignore him. "This could be our last chance to see the mountains!" Says Quailpaw, and (Brother) shuts up.

What if I'm far from home? Oh brother, I will hear you call!

The real reason that Quailpaw was so excited to follow the trail is because he wants to learn about the parents that abandoned them. The parents that almost destroyed them. Suddenly, they enter the mountains and are caught by a stormy blizzard. They walk through the snow, coughing and clawing their way through the thick layer of snow. They soon stumble upon (Rogue One). The she-cat is a little larger than them, most probably of warrior age. She invites them into her den, and the huddle in a corner, glad to be saved from the horrifying cold. (Brother) stands up shivering and asks who (Rogue One) is. The she sighs and mumbles '(name)' in a hushed tone. Quailpaw turns around and asks if she remembered a she-cat named Maybelle, and a tom named Haiku. (Rogue One) gasps and hushes him, saying that their story is better to be heard if they are sitting down. She explains that Maybelle and Haiku had three kits, each hurt in some way. The two toms had one blind eye, the first tom the right one and the second tom the left one. And then he explained that the she-cat had dichroic, (purple-grey color in the same eye) a color that was associated with curses and bad health. Instantly, The siblings face downwards to avoid eye contact. One contact would make her notice that their eyes fit the description. She continued the story, Saying Haiku wanted them to die. Maybelle chased him away, leaving the kids in the relatable safety of the cave. Though one cat, Hakuna, planned otherwise. Hakuna stole the three kits and nursed them before she lost them in a storm. It was said that the kits died, but she was never sure of that...

Hey, sister... Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker....

The cats thank (Rogue One) and walk out. They all agree that they've got to find Maybelle and Hakuna, if they're still alive. They find Maybelle first, and they are shocked to find out that she missed them. She collapses into a crying heap of fur when they say hello to her. The siblings, shocked, ask if she is ok. Sniffling, she says she's more than ok and takes them to her den. He finds two other cats waiting, and he asks if they are Hakuna and Haiku. She gasps and asks how they know, and they explain everything about (ROgue One).

The rp will continue from there

Needed:
Sister
Brother
Rogue One
Maybelle
Haiku
Hakuna

Form:
Name:
Age (if siblings, 11 moons):
Appearance (if siblings, either silver or ginger. Same for parents):
Personality (siblings have one main trait, wich you'll find in the story):
Posts per day?:
Roleplay sample:

Panic
April 16th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Name: Mousepaw
Age (if siblings, 11 moons): 11 Moons
Appearance (if siblings, either silver or ginger. Same for parents): boop (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/21495-Ginger-cat-white-background.jpg) He's blind in his left eye.
Personality (siblings have one main trait, wich you'll find in the story): Logical, but a wuss, Mousepaw's main role in the trio is to keep everyone from doing stupid stuff.
Posts per day?: 1.99
Roleplay sample : Mousepaw looked at his siblings as they clambered onto the rocky trail. "H-hey! Where are you going! Don't you know how a Clan works?!? Grousestar won't let us back in if we up and leave!" He ran up to them, trying to block their way- and failing.

Serendipity
April 16th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Name: Littlepaw
Age (if siblings, 11 moons): 11 Moons
Appearance (if siblings, either silver or ginger. Same for parents): boop (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/21495-Ginger-cat-white-background.jpg) He's blind in his left eye.
Personality (siblings have one main trait, wich you'll find in the story): Logical, but a wuss, Littlepaw's main role in the trio is to keep everyone from doing stupid stuff.
Posts per day?: 1.99
Roleplay sample : Littlepaw looked at his siblings as they clambered onto the rocky trail. "H-hey! Where are you going! Don't you know how a Clan works?!? Grousestar won't let us back in if we up and leave!" He ran up to them, trying to block their way- and failing.
Oooh I likey :D

Littlepaw wouldn't fit him, really, since he's about the same size as his sister but he's more little inside... maybe Mousepaw? Since mouses are kind of cowardleelee

Panic
April 16th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Oooh I likey :D

Littlepaw wouldn't fit him, really, since he's about the same size as his sister but he's more little inside... maybe Mousepaw? Since mouses are kind of cowardleelee

Sounds cool with me- Mousepaw it is!

Serendipity
June 5th, 2017, 06:50 PM
bumpidy bump bump

wickedvirtues
June 5th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Name: Violetpaw
Age (if siblings, 11 moons): 11 moons
Appearance (if siblings, either silver or ginger. Same for parents): Violetpaw (https://68.media.tumblr.com/a119d4f6e477fd26c9882ee966474c27/tumblr_inline_o2jhehFLQz1s2fbqm_540.jpg) but with the eye thing.
Personality (siblings have one main trait, wich you'll find in the story): Violetpaw is outgoing and curious.
Posts per day?: 30.11
Roleplay sample: Violetpaw snorted at her brothers complaints. "Stop being such a kit!" She replied, "we can see the mountains, and plus, we won't be gone for long." She said surely. Violetpaw was a bit worried herself, but more eager and curious.

Silhouettes
June 5th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Name: Briarkit
Age {If sibling, 11 moons}: 11 moons
Apperance: https://www.omlet.co.uk/images/cache/1024/675/Cat-Turkish_Angora-A_beautiful_ginger_tabby_Turkish_Angora.jpg
Personality: The molly seems to be adventurous and curious, and has a lot of energy, but not enough to be hyper or near so.
Post per day?: 11.53
Roleplay Sample: (Is it ok if I do if as another character?) Boop (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78&page=12) It takes a break at page 14, btw

fresh
June 5th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Hey, Brother... There's an endless road to rediscover...
Quailpaw, (Sister) and (Brother) have recently joined Skyclan, and they feel proud of themselves. "Let's get some prey for the clan!" Says (Sister). They all set out to find some prey, falcons if they were lucky. Quailpaw runs past some trees and yells out to his companions. "I've found something!" His siblings pad towards him to discover that he has found leading past the forest, beside the Twoleg-place, and diseapeared into a mountain tunnel. Being the adventorous souls they are, Quailpaw and (Sister) run onto the trail immediatly. Being more common-sence-like (Brother is like the nerd) (Brother) he follows but complains that Grousestar would not be proud and that they'd be exiled from the clan as soon as they come back, but the others ignore him. "This could be our last chance to see the mountains!" Says Quailpaw, and (Brother) shuts up.

What if I'm far from home? Oh brother, I will hear you call!

The real reason that Quailpaw was so excited to follow the trail is because he wants to learn about the parents that abandoned them. The parents that almost destroyed them. Suddenly, they enter the mountains and are caught by a stormy blizzard. They walk through the snow, coughing and clawing their way through the thick layer of snow. They soon stumble upon (Rogue One). The she-cat is a little larger than them, most probably of warrior age. She invites them into her den, and the huddle in a corner, glad to be saved from the horrifying cold. (Brother) stands up shivering and asks who (Rogue One) is. The she sighs and mumbles '(name)' in a hushed tone. Quailpaw turns around and asks if she remembered a she-cat named Maybelle, and a tom named Haiku. (Rogue One) gasps and hushes him, saying that their story is better to be heard if they are sitting down. She explains that Maybelle and Haiku had three kits, each hurt in some way. The two toms had one blind eye, the first tom the right one and the second tom the left one. And then he explained that the she-cat had dichroic, (purple-grey color in the same eye) a color that was associated with curses and bad health. Instantly, The siblings face downwards to avoid eye contact. One contact would make her notice that their eyes fit the description. She continued the story, Saying Haiku wanted them to die. Maybelle chased him away, leaving the kids in the relatable safety of the cave. Though one cat, Hakuna, planned otherwise. Hakuna stole the three kits and nursed them before she lost them in a storm. It was said that the kits died, but she was never sure of that...

Hey, sister... Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker....

The cats thank (Rogue One) and walk out. They all agree that they've got to find Maybelle and Hakuna, if they're still alive. They find Maybelle first, and they are shocked to find out that she missed them. She collapses into a crying heap of fur when they say hello to her. The siblings, shocked, ask if she is ok. Sniffling, she says she's more than ok and takes them to her den. He finds two other cats waiting, and he asks if they are Hakuna and Haiku. She gasps and asks how they know, and they explain everything about (ROgue One).

The rp will continue from there

Needed:
Sister
Brother
Rogue One
Maybelle
Haiku
Hakuna

Form:
Name:
Age (if siblings, 11 moons):
Appearance (if siblings, either silver or ginger. Same for parents):
Personality (siblings have one main trait, wich you'll find in the story):
Posts per day?:
Roleplay sample:
Name: Jaypaw
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/30/92/cf/3092cf89923c5f33c6cc682aef76d17f.jpg (but Violet-gray eyes)
Personality: Adventurous and carefree
PPD?: erm id rather not say (It's 3.23)
Roleplay Sample: cries

"Look. Life's tough, kid, and you've got to learn to deal with it," Raven stated flatly, rolling a stone between two paws with a bored expression on her muzzle. The stone suddenly stopped rolling. "Trust me, I know that better then anyone."

Many problems throughout her life flew through her head, but her subconscious focused on just one.

The death of her parents.

The teasing alongside it.

"I bet you're glad your parents are dead, with an attitude like that!"

"Mama, why is that black cat so angry all the time?"

"Your parents were alive so little time after you were born, I bet you can't even remember their names!"

"Maybe it was Raven who killed Shade and Flower!"

And it went on.
And on.
And on.

"Now leave me alone!" She snarled at the kit, retreating to the furthest corner of her den.

Serendipity
June 6th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Name: Jaypaw
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/30/92/cf/3092cf89923c5f33c6cc682aef76d17f.jpg (but Violet-gray eyes)
Personality: Adventurous and carefree
PPD?: erm id rather not say (It's 3.23)
Roleplay Sample: cries

"Look. Life's tough, kid, and you've got to learn to deal with it," Raven stated flatly, rolling a stone between two paws with a bored expression on her muzzle. The stone suddenly stopped rolling. "Trust me, I know that better then anyone."

Many problems throughout her life flew through her head, but her subconscious focused on just one.

The death of her parents.

The teasing alongside it.

"I bet you're glad your parents are dead, with an attitude like that!"

"Mama, why is that black cat so angry all the time?"

"Your parents were alive so little time after you were born, I bet you can't even remember their names!"

"Maybe it was Raven who killed Shade and Flower!"

And it went on.
And on.
And on.

"Now leave me alone!" She snarled at the kit, retreating to the furthest corner of her den.
Accepted!!

Serendipity
June 6th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Name: Violetpaw
Age (if siblings, 11 moons): 11 moons
Appearance (if siblings, either silver or ginger. Same for parents): Violetpaw (https://68.media.tumblr.com/a119d4f6e477fd26c9882ee966474c27/tumblr_inline_o2jhehFLQz1s2fbqm_540.jpg) but with the eye thing.
Personality (siblings have one main trait, wich you'll find in the story): Violetpaw is outgoing and curious.
Posts per day?: 30.11
Roleplay sample: Violetpaw snorted at her brothers complaints. "Stop being such a kit!" She replied, "we can see the mountains, and plus, we won't be gone for long." She said surely. Violetpaw was a bit worried herself, but more eager and curious.
Name: Briarkit
Age {If sibling, 11 moons}: 11 moons
Apperance: https://www.omlet.co.uk/images/cache/1024/675/Cat-Turkish_Angora-A_beautiful_ginger_tabby_Turkish_Angora.jpg
Personality: The molly seems to be adventurous and curious, and has a lot of energy, but not enough to be hyper or near so.
Post per day?: 11.53
Roleplay Sample: (Is it ok if I do if as another character?) Boop (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78&page=12) It takes a break at page 14, btw

Ahhh dang it! We already have roles~...
If you want to be Hakuna, Haiku, Mayflower, or She-Cat One, please do so! We need them to start...

Crumbleless
June 6th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Name: Maybelle
Age (if siblings, 11 moons): 43 moons
Appearance (if siblings, either silver or ginger. Same for parents): https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjoUm9RntsJTSpmxIMmZQLIbg9Np6qq WUKFPLm8Oz8zU4X05YF
Personality (siblings have one main trait, wich you'll find in the story): Maybelle is a kind she-cat who can love the simplest of things. She enjoys kits very much and was disappointed when the ones she had were cursed and blind. Though she was cruel to her kits when they were young she forever regrets her decisions and often forgives and says her sorries in the end.
Posts per day?: 4.16 (Currently working on improving. I've looked around and think this is more of an average)
Roleplay sample:
A young tom came into view of the two she-cats. His fur was slicked back and his blue eyes gave a serious threat of pain. Blackfrost approached Junipertail and Finchsprig with ease, his eyes flicking between them as if he expected either of the she-cats to pounce at any moment.

"I didn't think you would come." Blackfrost mewed with ease as he sat between the calico and the tabby. As Junipertail looked with disgust at him he only purred with laughter. "I always keep my word Junipertail. You remember that." He turned to Finchsprig who was shaking in her pelt, a flash of hurt was brought to his eyes before he got to his pass and began to a dress the matter.

"The two of you know what Spiderleg did. Why won't any of you tell me. I'm your deputy." His gaze lingered on Finchsprig for a moment before moving to Junipertail who looked as if she were about to claw off his face.