PDA

View Full Version : ~||*Make Me (Cry)*||~ WindClan {Plot}

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 11:59 AM
(I might edit this later.)

This plot is based off a song called 'Make Me' by Noah Cyrus

This plot is just about Rushpaw (http://mycharrieswco.weebly.com/rushpaw.html) and his life.

(Rushpaw's Past)
I never needed you like I do right now... I never needed you like I do right now... I never hated you like I do right now... 'Cause all you ever do is make me

Growing up, Spruce (Rushpaw), was always getting abused by his parents and siblings. He hated it! [Mother 1] never liked her ginger Siamese point furred son, never. She would always try to kill him or his siblings. She would starve them for a few days if they were bad. The Siamese she-cat and her mate were just really bad parents. Spruce always tried to get his way out of the situation but it never worked. [Father 1] was never around his kits much, even though him, his mate, and his kits lived in a hollowed out tree, them being loners and all. He never loved any of his kits since the day they were born. Spruce felt bad for his siblings... But they didn't care. They never knew he felt bad for them. [Sibling 1] always mocked his/her long-legged brother because of how tall, skinny, and worried he was. Spruce always ignored his siblings after what [Sibling 1] had told him. [Sibling 2] never cared about his/her siblings at all.

Gave you up 'bout twenty-one times. Felt these lips tell me twenty one lies. You'll be the death of me. Sage advice. Love, lovin' you could make Jesus cry... When I hear you sayin', "Darlin, your kiss us like an antidote." I'm fightin' like I'm Ali. But you got me on the ropes.

No matter how many times Spruce did something, his parents would still punish him. He tried to fight through the pain and wish for hope, but hope never came. He was near death by that time. There was nothing he could do to stop his parents and siblings from treating him like he was nothing.

I never needed you like I do right now... I never needed you like I do right now... I never hated you like I do right now... 'Cause all you ever do is make me

Spruce couldn't sleep that night because all he worried about was how his parents treated him and how his siblings never really cared much. That night, Spruce carefully snuck out of the tree and headed off towards the Clans' territories, hoping they would accept him.

Couldn't hear the thunder, but I heard your heart race. Couldn't see the rain, were too busy makin' hurricanes. Love ain't easy when it ain't my way. But it gets hard, when you ain't here makin' me crazy... Baby, say the word, Darlin'.. You know just how to hold the sucker down. So I'll see you in the morning, I can't watch you walk out!

Spruce padded into ThunderClan territory. He saw a ThunderClan patrol walking his direction. [Tom 1] glares at him but says nothing. [She-cat 1] hisses at Spruce and says insults. [Apprentice 1] stares at Spruce as he runs away from the territory, crying. The apprentice has feelings for Spruce after what the two Warriors just did. Spruce doesn't realize that. The ginger Siamese ends up in RiverClan territory. A RiverClan patrol sees him and starts attacking him. Spruce dodges some of the attacks but gets injured in the process. His shoulder and sides, now bleeding, Spruce runs away. He ends up in ShadowClan territory. A ShadowClan patrol notices the kit and sees his wounds. They attack him for trespassing on their territory. Spruce bleeds even more from his wounds and limps out of the territory, having a sprained forepaw. This time a WindClan patrol walks over to him. [She-cat 2] is calm as the patrol asks Spruce what he's doing on WindClan territory. Spruce tells her that he left his home as a loner near Twolegplace. [She-cat 3] beckons Spruce to come with them back to camp. Spruce refuses at first. [Tom 2] smiles and follows the patrol back to the camp. Spruce cautiously follows the patrol, not really wanting to go in WindClan's camp.

I never needed you like I do right now... I never needed you like I do right now... I never hated you like I do right now... 'Cause all you ever do is make me. Cry, cry, cry. Hear the thunder, see the rain. Ooh, ooh, yeah, ooh. Keep on makin' me cry. Yeah, hey, hey yeah, ooh. Keep makin' me scream and holler. Keep on makin' me cry. You don't know what you do to me. Hey, hey, yeah!

Now that he has been apprenticed, Rushpaw is proud and happy in his new home. [Foster Mother 1] is happy that Rushpaw and his foster siblings are apprentices. [Foster Sibling 1], [Foster Sibling 2], and [Foster Sibling 3] start playing mossball with Rushpaw. The four apprentices laugh and play all day. Soon they go back to the apprentices' den and fall asleep.

(Rushpaw's Life Now)
I never needed you like I do right now... I never needed you like I do right now... I never hated you like I do right now... Cause all you ever do is make me

Rushpaw has all the friends, enemies, family members, and cats he needs in his life. He likes his new life in WindClan, knowing that his long legs help him in whatever he does. Rushpaw remembers his past life of his abusive parents and abusive siblings. He forgets about it sometimes but likes to think about it once in awhile. Sometimes Rushpaw thinks of how his biological family reacted to when he left them and joined WindClan.

Roles;
[Mother 1]
[Father 1]
[Sibling 1]
[Sibling 2]
[Tom 1]
[Tom 2]
[She-cat 1]
[She-cat 2]
[She-cat 3] Role taken by The Eye Of The Storm
[Apprentice 1]
[Foster Mother] Role taken by The Eye Of The Storm
[Foster Sibling 1]
[Foster Sibling 2]
[Foster Sibling 3]

NOTE: Make sure when you fill out the form that the personality of the character role you apply for match the personality of the character in the plot.

Form;
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Posts Per Day:
Role:
RP Sample:

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!!!

Serendipity
April 14th, 2017, 12:13 PM

This plot is just about Rushpaw (http://mycharrieswco.weebly.com/rushpaw.html) and his life.

(Rushpaw's Past)

Growing up, Spruce (Rushpaw), was always getting abused by his parents and siblings. He hated it! [Mother 1] never liked her ginger Siamese point furred son, never. She would always try to kill him or his siblings. She would starve them for a few days if they were bad. The Siamese she-cat and her mate were just really bad parents. Spruce always tried to get his way out of the situation but it never worked. [Father 1] was never around his kits much, even though him, his mate, and his kits lived in a hollowed out tree, them being loners and all. He never loved any of his kits since the day they were born. Spruce felt bad for his siblings... But they didn't care. They never knew he felt bad for them. [Sibling 1] always mocked his/her long-legged brother because of how tall, skinny, and worried he was. Spruce always ignored his siblings after what [Sibling 1] had told him. [Sibling 2] never cared about his/her siblings at all.

Gave you up 'bout twenty-one times. Felt these lips tell me twenty one lies. You'll be the death of me. Sage advice. Love, lovin' you could make Jesus cry... When I hear you sayin', "Darlin, your kiss us like an antidote." I'm fightin' like I'm Ali. But you got me on the ropes.

No matter how many times Spruce did something, his parents would still punish him. He tried to fight through the pain and wish for hope, but hope never came. He was near death by that time. There was nothing he could do to stop his parents and siblings from treating him like he was nothing.

Spruce couldn't sleep that night because all he worried about was how his parents treated him and how his siblings never really cared much. That night, Spruce carefully snuck out of the tree and headed off towards the Clans' territories, hoping they would accept him.

Couldn't hear the thunder, but I heard your heart race. Couldn't see the rain, were too busy makin' hurricanes. Love ain't easy when it ain't my way. But it gets hard, when you ain't here makin' me crazy... Baby, say the word, Darlin'.. You know just how to hold the sucker down. So I'll see you in the morning, I can't watch you walk out!

Spruce padded into ThunderClan territory. He saw a ThunderClan patrol walking his direction. [Tom 1] glares at him but says nothing. [She-cat 1] hisses at Spruce and says insults. [Apprentice 1] stares at Spruce as he runs away from the territory, crying. The apprentice has feelings for Spruce after what the two Warriors just did. Spruce doesn't realize that. The ginger Siamese ends up in RiverClan territory. A RiverClan patrol sees him and starts attacking him. Spruce dodges some of the attacks but gets injured in the process. His shoulder and sides, now bleeding, Spruce runs away. He ends up in ShadowClan territory. A ShadowClan patrol notices the kit and sees his wounds. They attack him for trespassing on their territory. Spruce bleeds even more from his wounds and limps out of the territory, having a sprained forepaw. This time a WindClan patrol walks over to him. [She-cat 2] is calm as the patrol asks Spruce what he's doing on WindClan territory. Spruce tells her that he left his home as a loner near Twolegplace. [She-cat 3] beckons Spruce to come with them back to camp. Spruce refuses at first. [Tom 2] smiles and follows the patrol back to the camp. Spruce cautiously follows the patrol, not really wanting to go in WindClan's camp.

I never needed you like I do right now... I never needed you like I do right now... I never hated you like I do right now... 'Cause all you ever do is make me. Cry, cry, cry. Hear the thunder, see the rain. Ooh, ooh, yeah, ooh. Keep on makin' me cry. Yeah, hey, hey yeah, ooh. Keep makin' me scream and holler. Keep on makin' me cry. You don't know what you do to me. Hey, hey, yeah!

Now that he has been apprenticed, Rushpaw is proud and happy in his new home. [Foster Mother 1] is happy that Rushpaw and his foster siblings are apprentices. [Foster Sibling 1], [Foster Sibling 2], and [Foster Sibling 3] start playing mossball with Rushpaw. The four apprentices laugh and play all day. Soon they go back to the apprentices' den and fall asleep.

(Rushpaw's Life Now)
[color="Cyan"]I never needed you like I do right now... I never needed you like I do right now... I never hated you like I do right now... Cause all you ever do is make me

Rushpaw has all the friends, enemies, family members, and cats he needs in his life. He likes his new life in WindClan, knowing that his long legs help him in whatever he does. Rushpaw remembers his past life of his abusive parents and abusive siblings. He forgets about it sometimes but likes to think about it once in awhile. Sometimes Rushpaw thinks of how his biological family reacted to when he left them and joined WindClan.

Roles;
[Mother 1]
[Father 1]
[Sibling 1]
[Sibling 2]
[Tom 1]
[Tom 2]
[She-cat 1]
[She-cat 2]
[She-cat 3]
[Apprentice 1]
[Foster Mother]
[Foster Sibling 1]
[Foster Sibling 2]
[Foster Sibling 3]

NOTE: Make sure when you fill out the form that the personality of the character role you apply for match the personality of the character in the plot.

Form;
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Posts Per Day:
Role:
RP Sample:

Name: Sprucepaw / Sprucebark(oooh im ready to stir up some bad memories)
Appearance: https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8893543_f520.jpg
Personality: Sprucepaw is a funny, silly, she cat but like all others, she has a dark side. Don't mess with her, because this cat is not afraid to get some claws out.
Posts Per Day: 6.8, I think....
Role: Some random apprentice he met, future love interest?
RP Sample: Sneeze padded into the healer den, limping and coughing as usual. He was bleeding from many wounds on his legs and chest. "Pistachoo..." The little clanner-tom padded towards the healer. "The other kits hurt me again...." He collapsed on a thin layer of moss, his body shaking from the cough. He looked frail and underfed compared to the other kits of his age, proving that he was an underdog. Ever since he'd woken up on Dusk Syndicate territorry that stormy night, he'd been kept a secret prisoner. It pained him to think that Russetstar had not yet organized a search party, but he guessed that Russetstar had more thing on his mind, dealing with the end of the EE and all that, but he still hoped they'd come, one day, to save him. Another fit of coughing shook him from his thoughts. Turning up to face Pistachio, he mewled softly. "Do you have some Tansy? And I'd probably need some Borage Leaves for the infected wound on my leg, and cobwebs for the new one" He recited his order, noticing that he knew very well what each herb did. Maybe cricketpaw will make me his apprentice when he's a medicine cat...

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Name: Sprucepaw / Sprucebark(oooh im ready to stir up some bad memories)
Appearance: https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8893543_f520.jpg
Personality: Sprucepaw is a funny, silly, she cat but like all others, she has a dark side. Don't mess with her, because this cat is not afraid to get some claws out.
Posts Per Day: 6.8, I think....
Role: Some random apprentice he met, future love interest?
RP Sample: Sneeze padded into the healer den, limping and coughing as usual. He was bleeding from many wounds on his legs and chest. "Pistachoo..." The little clanner-tom padded towards the healer. "The other kits hurt me again...." He collapsed on a thin layer of moss, his body shaking from the cough. He looked frail and underfed compared to the other kits of his age, proving that he was an underdog. Ever since he'd woken up on Dusk Syndicate territorry that stormy night, he'd been kept a secret prisoner. It pained him to think that Russetstar had not yet organized a search party, but he guessed that Russetstar had more thing on his mind, dealing with the end of the EE and all that, but he still hoped they'd come, one day, to save him. Another fit of coughing shook him from his thoughts. Turning up to face Pistachio, he mewled softly. "Do you have some Tansy? And I'd probably need some Borage Leaves for the infected wound on my leg, and cobwebs for the new one" He recited his order, noticing that he knew very well what each herb did. Maybe cricketpaw will make me his apprentice when he's a medicine cat...
X3 Accepted!

Serendipity
April 14th, 2017, 12:21 PM
X3 Accepted!
Yeeeeee when can we rp?

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Yeeeeee when can we rp?
Idk, probably when more peeps apply.

Serendipity
April 14th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Idk, probably when more peeps apply.
kk

Momotaro
April 14th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Form;
Name: Stormtail
Appearance: http://stormscharries.weebly.com/stormtail.html
Personality: in link
Posts Per Day: around 8-9
Role: Foster mother and she-cat 3
RP Sample: i
Bumbleleap soaked his paws in the stream. Sighing as the water cooled down his paws; his long fur made the spring heat unbearable, and he loved just sitting down in the stream, where its shallow. He thought about his difficult relationship with Maplefall, five kits with one dying was not a good influence on the Molly.... and He just needed a break. He lay down in the water and closed his eyes, taking in the scents, and he jumped up in embarrassment, "Softheart! uhh..... I was just..... hunting, and I was.... uhhh..."

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Form;
Name: Stormtail
Appearance: http://stormscharries.weebly.com/stormtail.html
Personality: in link
Posts Per Day: around 8-9
Role: Foster mother and she-cat 3
RP Sample: i
Bumbleleap soaked his paws in the stream. Sighing as the water cooled down his paws; his long fur made the spring heat unbearable, and he loved just sitting down in the stream, where its shallow. He thought about his difficult relationship with Maplefall, five kits with one dying was not a good influence on the Molly.... and He just needed a break. He lay down in the water and closed his eyes, taking in the scents, and he jumped up in embarrassment, "Softheart! uhh..... I was just..... hunting, and I was.... uhhh..."

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Smol Boop

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Bump!

Phoenix Flames
April 14th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Bumpsies! Please peples!!! I need this thread to live!!!!

Phoenix Flames
April 15th, 2017, 06:58 AM
Bigger Boop

The Eye Of The Storm

I accepted your application.

Phoenix Flames
April 15th, 2017, 08:13 PM
BIGGEST BOOP IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!!!!!
Please peples! I need y'all to apply for this plot!

Phoenix Flames
April 16th, 2017, 06:15 AM
So, this plot is just going to die? Ok? I'm fine with that.... I'm gonna go cry in a corner now since now else is wanting to apply! I just really wanted this plot to be something where Rushpaw won't be a single lonely pringle, and now the opportunity is ruined!!!!!!!

Momotaro
April 16th, 2017, 06:22 AM
So, this plot is just going to die? Ok? I'm fine with that.... I'm gonna go cry in a corner now since now else is wanting to apply! I just really wanted this plot to be something where Rushpaw won't be a single lonely pringle, and now the opportunity is ruined!!!!!!!

Dont be salty, for most plots it takes about a month since the first application for all of them to be filled. Stop being petty.

Phoenix Flames
April 16th, 2017, 06:31 AM
Dont be salty, for most plots it takes about a month since the first application for all of them to be filled. Stop being petty.
Oh... It does.... Okay.... I'll stop being petty and salty now. I'm really inpatient. (I'll still be bumping the thread though.)

Phoenix Flames
April 17th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Bumpskis!

Phoenix Flames
April 25th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Is my plot dead?????????????????????????????

dino.
April 25th, 2017, 06:47 PM

(Rushpaw's Past)

(Rushpaw's Life Now)
I never needed you like I do right now... I never needed you like I do right now... I never hated you like I do right now... Cause all you ever do is make me

Roles;
[Mother 1]
[Father 1]
[Sibling 1]
[Sibling 2]
[Tom 1]
[Tom 2]
[She-cat 1]
[She-cat 2]
[She-cat 3] Role taken by The Eye Of The Storm
[Apprentice 1]
[Foster Mother] Role taken by The Eye Of The Storm
[Foster Sibling 1]
[Foster Sibling 2]
[Foster Sibling 3]

Form;
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Posts Per Day:
Role:
RP Sample:

Name: Larkcry, everything else thats on the form about him can be found here. (http://turtlestrikescharriesite.weebly.com/windclan.html)
Posts Per Day: 29.7
Role: tom 2
RP Sample: heres my latest post since seeing this: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=241003&postcount=2428

Phoenix Flames
April 26th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Name: Larkcry, everything else thats on the form about him can be found here. (http://turtlestrikescharriesite.weebly.com/windclan.html)
Posts Per Day: 29.7
Role: tom 2
RP Sample: heres my latest post since seeing this: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=241003&postcount=2428
Accepted!

dino.
April 27th, 2017, 05:52 AM
Accepted!
Sweet :3

Phoenix Flames
April 27th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Bump!!