PDA

View Full Version : Princess's home

judas
April 13th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Rivergold Ashfire
Princess lives in a tree hollow, that used to be an old owl's nest. She is small enough to fit herself inside. Link (https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/old-hollow-tree-forest-47329579.jpg)
The forest is quite small, and has a large amount of prey.
--
Princess climbed in her hollow, pushing out old moss. The she then places new, clean moss in. She jumped out, flicking her tail as she picked up the old moss and put in into a small pile in a small hole she had dug under a large rock. "That should keep the smell away, that way no predators will smell me." The white cat then walked over to a small fresh kill pile she had made, with only three pieces of prey. She grabbed a mouse, biting into it. This morning was for cleaning, and she had a system for every day and time.

Rivergold
April 13th, 2017, 04:52 PM
(hmm, The motherly one, the baby one, the insane one, or the ninja twins?)

judas
April 13th, 2017, 04:54 PM
(hmm, The motherly one, the baby one, the insane one, or the ninja twins?)
(Doesn't mattered)

Rivergold
April 13th, 2017, 04:56 PM
(Doesn't mattered)
Baby one it is.)
George stumbled through the leaves, her short legs and oversized paws making it difficult to walk.

judas
April 13th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Baby one it is.)
George stumbled through the leaves, her short legs and oversized paws making it difficult to walk.
Princess jumped back, hissing in alarm. "Who are you?!" She mewed, lashing her tail. The she narrowed her leaf green eyes, unsheathing her claws. "This is my territory!" She mewed.

Rivergold
April 13th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Princess jumped back, hissing in alarm. "Who are you?!" She mewed, lashing her tail. The she narrowed her leaf green eyes, unsheathing her claws. "This is my territory!" She mewed. The young cat squeaked in alarm, tripping over her own paws and tumbling into the prey pile.

judas
April 13th, 2017, 05:18 PM
The young cat squeaked in alarm, tripping over her own paws and tumbling into the prey pile.
Where is Ash?))
Princess looked at the cat oddly. "Why are you here?!" She asked, lashing her tail.

Rivergold
April 13th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Where is Ash?))
Princess looked at the cat oddly. "Why are you here?!" She asked, lashing her tail.She looked up, "Momma," she squeaked.

Ashfire
April 13th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Ashfire watched from the bushes, faintly amused. Things didn't go well in ShadowClan; I can only hope this rogue will take me in.

judas
April 13th, 2017, 05:45 PM
She looked up, "Momma," she squeaked.
Ashfire watched from the bushes, faintly amused. Things didn't go well in ShadowClan; I can only hope this rogue will take me in.
Princess hissed, clawing the ground. "And who are you?" She asked. The cat had come out of the bushes. "The clans are not aloud in my land, we made this agreement!" She hissed.

Ashfire
April 13th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Ashfire's gaze hardened. "I am not a warrior! the clans rejected me and tried to kill me! Let them burn, I say!"

happycyanide
Asher was looking around, unable to find any cat. Fairly annoyed with himself, he kept lashing his tail. He was lost; no one was there to talk to him. So he kept walking on, looking for at least one cat. Maybe I shouldn't have left my stupid home at all, He thought bitterly. But then again, I hated it there. I always felt trapped. So he kept going.

Rivergold
Princess hissed, clawing the ground. "And who are you?" She asked. The cat had come out of the bushes. "The clans are not aloud in my land, we made this agreement!" She hissed.
(Ashfire is an outcast)
George scrambled away from the dark cat, moving instinctive ly to the shre-cat.

judas
April 13th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Ashfire's gaze hardened. "I am not a warrior! the clans rejected me and tried to kill me! Let them burn, I say!"
Asher was looking around, unable to find any cat. Fairly annoyed with himself, he kept lashing his tail. He was lost; no one was there to talk to him. So he kept walking on, looking for at least one cat. Maybe I shouldn't have left my stupid home at all, He thought bitterly. But then again, I hated it there. I always felt trapped. So he kept going.
(Ashfire is an outcast)
George scrambled away from the dark cat, moving instinctive ly to the shre-cat.
Princess looked down, feeling pity for the younger cat. She scooped the cat beside her, but staying slightly ahead. "Tell me who you all are before I claw your eyes out a feed them to the birds!" She hissed, clawing the ground. "Don't mess with me! My father taught me well!"

Ashfire
April 13th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Ashfire's eyes widened. "Are you afraid of me? I may be your last hope against those evil cats!"

Ashfire
April 13th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Ashfire looked calmly at Princess. "Touch him and I will kill you. He is not the enemy." He looked towards the direction of the clan territories. "They are."

Rivergold
April 13th, 2017, 05:58 PM
George mewled pitifully.

happycyanide
April 13th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Princess looked down, feeling pity for the younger cat. She scooped the cat beside her, but staying slightly ahead. "Tell me who you all are before I claw your eyes out a feed them to the birds!" She hissed, clawing the ground. "Don't mess with me! My father taught me well!"

Asher heard this, and practically darted towards the noises, and crashed straight into them all. "HELLO AND---" He shut up quickly, his long ginger fur poofed out from excitement. He moved backwards, and sat to the left of Princess and George. "I'll shut up now." He meowed, self conscious.

Ashfire
April 13th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Ashfire felt a pang of sympathy for the kit. "It's okay, we wont hurt you." He showed his teeth. "I just need you as bait." In one swift movement, he plucked him from the ground and bounded into the forest with his prey crying in his jaws.

judas
April 13th, 2017, 06:02 PM
The She looked, not wanting to bother with the cat. "I know what he's doing..." She mumbled, turning back to the other cat. "Why are you here?"

Rivergold
April 13th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Ashfire felt a pang of sympathy for the kit. "It's okay, we wont hurt you." He showed his teeth. "I just need you as bait." In one swift movement, he plucked him from the ground and bounded into the forest with his prey crying in his jaws.
(That would be considered powerplaying. Also; GEORGE IS A GIRL)
The she-kit was too terrified to cry out.

happycyanide
April 13th, 2017, 06:06 PM
The She looked, not wanting to bother with the cat. "I know what he's doing..." She mumbled, turning back to the other cat. "Why are you here?"

"Uh, I was sort-of, kind-of lost??..." Asher meowed, feeling really self-concious. "I'm really lonely. Please, don't kill me?" He looked no younger than around 6 or 7 moons old. "Plus, I'm really tired.. I've been traveling for around two days now, searching for some cats. Can you help me out?"

judas
April 13th, 2017, 06:09 PM
"Uh, I was sort-of, kind-of lost??..." Asher meowed, feeling really self-concious. "I'm really lonely. Please, don't kill me?" He looked no younger than around 6 or 7 moons old. "Plus, I'm really tired.. I've been traveling for around two days now, searching for some cats. Can you help me out?"
"I suppose you can stay with me, do you know herbs or how to hunt?" She asked, looking at the young cat. The waved her tail, tossing a small rabbit. "Eat this, and if you have any wounds I know a few things." She mewed, sitting down.

Ashfire
April 13th, 2017, 06:14 PM
At the ShadowClan border, Ashfire dropped the kit. "I'm going to teach you your purpose," he whispered. "Look hurt."

happycyanide
April 13th, 2017, 06:18 PM
"I suppose you can stay with me, do you know herbs or how to hunt?" She asked, looking at the young cat. The waved her tail, tossing a small rabbit. "Eat this, and if you have any wounds I know a few things." She mewed, sitting down.

"Uhh.. What if I told you I haven't really learned yet?..." He chuckled a little fearfully. He sighed, as he realized he would have to learn to survive. "I will teach myself so you don't get annoyed." His amber eyes looked around, trying to find a place to start. "I'll pick up the slack, I promise." He started to eat a little of the rabbit.

Rivergold
April 13th, 2017, 06:18 PM
At the ShadowClan border, Ashfire dropped the kit. "I'm going to teach you your purpose," he whispered. "Look hurt."
She glared at him.

Ashfire
April 13th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Ashfire sighed. "If you do this, it will be better for us both. Please, or I'll really bring ShadowClan over with your cry."

Rivergold
April 13th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Ashfire sighed. "If you do this, it will be better for us both. Please, or I'll really bring ShadowClan over with your cry."She sat there and looked at him, then stood to toddle off.

Ashfire
April 13th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Ashfire let out a long sigh. "Fine, but let me take you to someone who can keep you alive. You'll die outside here alone."

judas
April 13th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"Uhh.. What if I told you I haven't really learned yet?..." He chuckled a little fearfully. He sighed, as he realized he would have to learn to survive. "I will teach myself so you don't get annoyed." His amber eyes looked around, trying to find a place to start. "I'll pick up the slack, I promise." He started to eat a little of the rabbit.
Princess licked her paw, "No problem." She mewed. Princess got up, "Once your done I need to go hunting again, I'll teach you some tricks." She mewed. The cat flicked her ear, looking around. "Its been a while since I've had a guest."

happycyanide
April 13th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Princess licked her paw, "No problem." She mewed. Princess got up, "Once your done I need to go hunting again, I'll teach you some tricks." She mewed. The cat flicked her ear, looking around. "Its been a while since I've had a guest."

Asher quickly finished his meal, and stood up again, stretching. The ginger tom quickly looked around, trying to use his senses to find the best place to start.
He found a couple of trees, and quickly found some trees and bushes. He pointed over there with his tail. "Maybe we should start there? Oh, and what's your name?"

Rivergold
April 13th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Ashfire let out a long sigh. "Fine, but let me take you to someone who can keep you alive. You'll die outside here alone." she tripped and tumbled to the ground.
(gtg)

judas
April 13th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Asher quickly finished his meal, and stood up again, stretching. The ginger tom quickly looked around, trying to use his senses to find the best place to start.
He found a couple of trees, and quickly found some trees and bushes. He pointed over there with his tail. "Maybe we should start there? Oh, and what's your name?"
The she stopped, looking back. "I-it's Princess..." She mumbled. The she flicked her tail, "And you?" She asked.

happycyanide
April 13th, 2017, 06:48 PM
The she stopped, looking back. "I-it's Princess..." She mumbled. The she flicked her tail, "And you?" She asked.

He looked at her in surprise, honestly thinking she didn't care. "I'm Asher... Princess is a nice name.." He replied. He flicked his tail, annoyed at himself.

Ashfire
April 13th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Leaving the kit,Ashfire came back to Princess's "territory," discontented. He had wanted to find a friend somewhere, someone who would help him take revenge in the clans, but to no avail. Princess's territory was also ThunderClan territory, so careful to not get found by a patrol, he made a nest near a tree, hoping to wake to a better morning.

judas
April 13th, 2017, 10:34 PM
He looked at her in surprise, honestly thinking she didn't care. "I'm Asher... Princess is a nice name.." He replied. He flicked his tail, annoyed at himself.
Ashfire came back to Princess's "territory," discontented. He had wanted to find a friend somewhere, someone who would help him take revenge in the clans, but to no avail. Princess's territory was also ThunderClan territory, so careful to not get found by a patrol, he made a nest near a tree, hoping to wake to a better morning.
The cat huffed, "'Nice' yeah, I guess. It gets annoying when toms assume I'm some she cat in need of saving." She turned, pouncing on a mouse. "The only reason I keep it is because My Dad gave it to me." She mewed.

Ashfire
April 14th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Ashfire woke up, stretched and got to his paws. He was getting the feeling like he was being watched, but he ignored it and started to stalk his prey.

Rivergold
April 14th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Ashfire ...dude.....you forgot about the kit...)
George mewed, getting hungrier as she stumbled around.

Ashfire
April 14th, 2017, 07:55 AM
(Ashfire had given up and searched for a friend instead. He intended for a ShadowClan patrol to find her to give him hospitality.)

happycyanide
April 14th, 2017, 08:21 AM
The cat huffed, "'Nice' yeah, I guess. It gets annoying when toms assume I'm some she cat in need of saving." She turned, pouncing on a mouse. "The only reason I keep it is because My Dad gave it to me." She mewed.

Asher looked at Princess in concern, aware that it wouldn't be a good idea to try and joke. "I had to watch my own mother d-...." He mewed, taking a shaky breath. "I had to watch my own mother die... right in front of me. That's one reason why I left." His eyes darkened. "She kept calling me Ash, and I never liked it. But I made this name for her."

judas
April 14th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Ashfire ...dude.....you forgot about the kit...)
George mewed, getting hungrier as she stumbled around.
(Ashfire had given up and searched for a friend instead. He intended for a ShadowClan patrol to find her to give him hospitality.)
Asher looked at Princess in concern, aware that it wouldn't be a good idea to try and joke. "I had to watch my own mother d-...." He mewed, taking a shaky breath. "I had to watch my own mother die... right in front of me. That's one reason why I left." His eyes darkened. "She kept calling me Ash, and I never liked it. But I made this name for her."
{To avoid confusion, Please take all roleplay that doesn't Take place in Princess's Territory and move it to the proper thread. Remember, Princess's home is a little out of Thunderclan)
Princess stayed quiet for a moment, walking quietly. "I have no Memory of my Mother, I was taken by my Dad at a young age." She turned her head. "Over here, these red flowers are poppies. The Seeds make you sleepy." She gently pawed the flowers and showed Asher the seeds. "It's good if your having trouble with pain or can't sleep. Only one should work."

happycyanide
April 14th, 2017, 04:51 PM
{To avoid confusion, Please take all roleplay that doesn't Take place in Princess's Territory and move it to the proper thread. Remember, Princess's home is a little out of Thunderclan)
Princess stayed quiet for a moment, walking quietly. "I have no Memory of my Mother, I was taken by my Dad at a young age." She turned her head. "Over here, these red flowers are poppies. The Seeds make you sleepy." She gently pawed the flowers and showed Asher the seeds. "It's good if your having trouble with pain or can't sleep. Only one should work."

Asher was attentive to her every word. "Poppies good for sleeping." He replied. He seemed content with doing this kind-of training, knowing how he could at least help himself with minor injuries. But what if someone gets a major injury? he thought, suddenly terrified. He pushed the thought away, and kept listening to Princess. "What's next?" He mewed.

Rivergold
April 15th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Hearing voices, George stumbled in the direction of the she-cat, calling out her hunger.