PDA

View Full Version : Why do so many hate DoveWing?

Zan Partizanne
April 13th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Why do you guys hate DoveWing? She's amazing!! The love triangle brought something new to the fourth series when ever things got super boring and also She isn't a Mary Sue if anyones the Mary/Gary of the group It's LionBlaze It isn't her fault IvyPool got so jealous of her Ivy just can't control her jealousy.

aleka!
April 13th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Well, half the time, she's like- "I love my powers! No! I hate them!" And she;s so quick to argue with everything, and she refuses a lot when Jayfeather or Lionblaze asks her to use her power.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 13th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Reason I dislike her?

She literally becomes different characters

Thats p much it

savage scar
April 14th, 2017, 05:50 AM
She wasn't like Hollyleaf, Hollyleaf was a natural leader for the group and kept them all in line, Lionblaze, Jayfeather and Hollyleaf actually got stuff done, Dovewing couldn't. She was also rude to Ivypool and didn't care when she told Dovewing about Hawkfrost

Zan Partizanne
April 14th, 2017, 11:51 AM
However Ivypool was mostly rude to her and decided to blame Dovewing for her going to the Dark Forest I'm glad IvyPool finnaly got over herself later on

Wildpelt
April 14th, 2017, 11:54 AM
However Ivypool was mostly rude to her and decided to blame Dovewing for her going to the Dark Forest I'm glad IvyPool finnaly got over herself later on

Yeah, Ivypool used to be more to hate than Dovewing

Momotaro
April 14th, 2017, 11:56 AM
yes, because if your sister was elected to go to the moon, got to talk with the president all the time, and was better at you in everything you wouldn't be annoyed.

Zan Partizanne
April 14th, 2017, 12:37 PM
She still didn't need to Blame Dovewing for her going to the DarkForest and threaten to ruin DoveWings life by telling everyone she was hanging out with Tigerheart

Momotaro
April 14th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Its against the code. She deserved that. And she knew that.

seasalt
April 14th, 2017, 01:38 PM
I don't exactly hate, or like Dovewing. To me, honestly, she's a typical bratty teen who's like the younger sister, and gets more attention than the older sister. I haven't read the series in a while, but her romance with Tigerheart was annoying to me. Theirs too many forbidden relationships, too many of them. I hope Vision of Shadows doesn't have one in the mere future.

Static
April 14th, 2017, 04:11 PM
I don't exactly hate, or like Dovewing. To me, honestly, she's a typical bratty teen who's like the younger sister, and gets more attention than the older sister. I haven't read the series in a while, but her romance with Tigerheart was annoying to me. Theirs too many forbidden relationships, too many of them. I hope Vision of Shadows doesn't have one in the mere future.
Yes.this is exactly what I think.

savage scar
April 15th, 2017, 03:17 AM
She still didn't need to Blame Dovewing for her going to the DarkForest and threaten to ruin DoveWings life by telling everyone she was hanging out with Tigerheart

Ivypool could of died while trying to get info for the three in the dark forest where she had to kill her friend (Antpelt)

meanwhile, Dovewing was skipping around the forest with Tigerheart

Zan Partizanne
April 15th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Let's not forget Ivy Attacked Flamepelt and TigerHeart had to stop her before she killed him (I just find IvyPool super annoying and a Character I really hate)

savage scar
April 16th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Let's not forget Ivy Attacked Flamepelt and TigerHeart had to stop her before she killed him (I just find IvyPool super annoying and a Character I really hate)

She tried to Kill Flametail so she could become a warrior SO SHE COULD SAVE THE BLOODY CLANS (Read the books again!)

Zan Partizanne
April 17th, 2017, 06:48 AM
(I don't need to read the books again -_- I just hate Ivypool a lot)

Crumbleless
April 24th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Why is everyone against Dovewing? Sure she was a bit of a cry baby when she lost all her powers but how do you think it would feel to be able to have advanced scences since you were born and never feel normal until becoming a warrior. You guys shouldn't hate on her because she feels blind and deaf. She wasn't a power player either. Other series such as Red Queen use that power with more accuracy. No one hates Lory in the Red Queen so why should you hate a she-cat who is just like her?

Hollyleaf I can see is a favorite. I'm not sure why though. She ran away in a turn of dire need. Her siblings thought her dead. Dovewing got a book of her own just like Hollyleaf of her mistakes. Why should Hollyleaf be cats as favorite when Dovewing and Hollyleaf are practically equals?

Bracken12
April 27th, 2017, 04:41 PM
The reason I dislike her (I really don't hate her or so to speak) is because she is all together just a dry and boring character, unlike her sister who would have made a great cat for the 'there will be three kin of your kin' thing. She a lot like, (don't hate me for this) a girl version of Berrynose, except a different color. Dovewing is that whiny person that you want to stangle a lot of times.

This is also a reason: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ug5MJdTrfQk/maxresdefault.jpg
(the second part)

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 07:23 AM
I'm sorry but Dovewing is a awful MARY-SUE!!
At first I liked her, but then she became a perfect version of Hollyleaf, while her sister was risking her life with cats from hell, need I remind you in her sleep!!! What was Dovewing doing all this time? Making a annoying love triangle!

waitingforperfectwords
May 7th, 2017, 03:50 PM
I hate her because she got so much attention and Ivypool felt so left out and my heart broke for Ivypool because all she wanted was to be in on the secret with her sister. Also because she replaced Hollyleaf and became a better version of her.

Cosmo
May 7th, 2017, 06:31 PM
I hate her because she got so much attention and Ivypool felt so left out and my heart broke for Ivypool because all she wanted was to be in on the secret with her sister. Also because she replaced Hollyleaf and became a better version of her.

Exactly.

~Aesthetic~
May 7th, 2017, 07:52 PM
For me, it's not her relationship with ivypool. I hate dove because she was a character created probably very quickly to replace Hollyleaf, whose disappearance was very unnecessary for purposes other than unimportant drama.
Along with Lionbaze, there's not much to her character at all. Her personality changes basically none through the series, and don't even get me started on the love triangle. She's such an ungrateful little brat she complained about being one of the most powerful and important cat in Warriors history, then she went on to be apart of a stupid love triangle with no contribution n to the plot at all.
It's just... ugh..
I will add proper punctuation later bc I'm on mobile ;-;