PDA

View Full Version : Jasper's land(Open to all)(Restart)

Bram246
October 28th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Jasper is a white tom with black from nose to tail and reddish eyes. He's very friendly but not to strangers, loyal to friends, likes to hunt,makes and cleans bedding in his spare time. He's mostly been a wondering around. Finding a place of his own he settled into a forest with some very interesting things.
-The forest itself is like a roofed forest. Very little water gets through but there is a river that cuts through it.
-Caves and tunnels are in the forest but are hard to find from the leaves and bushes on the ground.
-The river that cuts through the forest has a shallow part that connects to a waterfall. On top of the waterfall is a giant rock. Inside the rock are crystals that shine every morning as the sun rises.
-Jasper's cave is at a clearing near the forest.

(Cats that live above the waterfall)
Lucky
Male
Old (18 years)
Black fur, white paws chest and belly, yellow green eyes
Respectful, sweet, likes to talk
He used to be a kittypet
Mate is Patches
Patches
Female
30 moons
Black fur with orange spots and white paws, green eyes
Mean, will fight, kind to kits and younger cats
Loner
Mate is Lucky

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 28th, 2016, 10:26 PM
(Glad this is back ..BTW I'm going back to where we left off)

Smokey sat in the cave,her eyes clouded as she thought.At times she could thinlkthinlk so hard that her head would hurt.

The black and white kit followed Lucky into the waterfall.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Jasper woke up in his cave. He yawned as he checked his herbs and the hole for fresh kill.

Lucky smiled at his mate,"Patches we have a visitor."

Patches got up despite a few of kits kicking in protest. She walked to the kit,"Hello! What's your name?"

aleka!
October 29th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Ripple was crouched at the stream, his ears flattened and his tail tip twitching in concentration. His claws were unsheathed as he watched the swirling water below him. Hopefully I can catch a nice juicy trout for me and Jacy.. The tom thought, narrowing his green eyes. There! A dark shape was sliding toward him. Fast as an adder, he lashed out a paw, catching the fish and scooping it onto the shore. There he killed it with a blow of his paw. He grabbed the fresh prey in his jaws, padding toward Jacy and dropping it near her paws and sitting down.

"Wow, you caught that quickly." Jacy mewed, rolling her green eyes. Jacy herself was a long furred cat, with darker brown tabby stripes and a white belly and hind legs. Ripple was a silver tom, with a sleek and short pelt. He did have broad shoulders, as long as a long tail. Crouching down, she bit into the prey, eating it with her friend beside her.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Jasper yawned as he started to go into the forest.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Smokey padded into the forest,sitting next to an flowing stream.

"Hi!" The black and white kit said excitedly."Hey are you gonna have kits?!" He looked at Patches' swollen belly.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Patches smiled,"Yes. Me and Lucky are having kits.",she picked up the bird Lucky brought.

Jasper picked herbs off a tree. He kept his ears pricked for anything.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 03:40 PM
"Cool!" The kit wondered what the kits would look like.He sat down,with his tail curled neatly around his paws.

Smokey struck her pa out,catching an fish.It wasn't very big but it'll do.

(BTW when Patches Kits are born,can I RP one of them?)

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 03:44 PM
(Sure Sliverheart!)
Lucky sat next to Patches as she ate,"You don't have a name correct?",he asked the kit.

Jasper returned to his cave and place the herbs in each hole.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 03:47 PM
(Yea)
The black and white tom shook his head."nope." He said bluntly.

Smokey returned to the cave,and began eating the fish she had caught.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Lucky thought for a moment,"How about Oreo? Is that a good name?",he asked the black and white kit.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 04:01 PM
"What's an Oreo?" He asked curiously,his head cocking to the left.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 04:04 PM
"Something sweet that humans eat.",Lucky said remembering his time being with the humans.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 04:13 PM
"Oh..I like it!" He said,licking his paws."Oreo...." He repeated the name before bouncing around."Oreo,Oreo,Oreo!" The kit was happy to have an name.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Lucky laughed at Oreo's excitement as Patches layed her head on his back. "I can't wait to have kits.",she said smiling. "I know.", Lucky said. He seem lost in thought. Like he was dreading something. He shook his head,"Oreo. Come over here and eat. You'll need your strength for tomorrow.",he said eating the bird.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 04:23 PM
"Why?" He asked.

Smokey sat in her cave,eating the last of the fish.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 04:26 PM
"I'm going to teach you how to hunt.", Lucky said.

Jasper went into the forest and came back to his cave with a few mice.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 04:32 PM
"Really!" The small kit asked,his eyes gleaming in excitement.

Smokey left the cave again,moss on her small clawclaws.She walked to the river,and put the moss in it.She returned to the cave,and set it down.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Lucky smiled,"Yes. Now come and eat."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Oreo bounded over.He grabbed an leg,and dragged it over to him.He started eating,his amber eyes closed in content.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 04:50 PM
(Okay I'm going to take a break from this RP. I ran out of ideas and decided to do a time skip tomorrow. So be ready for that.)

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 09:04 AM
(Time skip!)

Jasper dragged the bloody moss bed out of the cave. He looked at Lucky and Oreo,"You two can go in now.",he said taking to bed to the forest.

Lucky ran in the den to see his kits. He purred as he sat next to Patches. Four kits were at her belly. A black kit with ginger paws and ears, a white kit with black spots all over its body, a ginger kit with grey and white spots all over, and a black kit with one white paw and one ginger paw.

Patches looked up at her mate,"I already named them.",she placed her tail on each one(in order to the passage above),"This one is a male named Hallow, this is his sister named Marshmallow, this is their big brother Charm, and the last one is their little brother Twister."

Lucky looked at his mate in confusion,"Why name the last kit Twister?"

Patches purred at her kits,"While I was dreaming my mother, Cyclone, came to me. She said she wanted to carry on the tradition of naming on kit after a storm. I agreed and named this kit Twister for her."

Lucky nodded,"I bet you mother is proud.",he turned to Jasper,"Thank you for helping."

Jasper collected the herbs he didn't use,"Yeah. Just remember our deal. I'll be back with other herbs.",he ran back to his cave.

Lucky sighed and looked at his kits and mate,"When they're six moons?"

Patches smiled,"Eight moons. He can wait that long."

Lucky laughed,"I bet he could wait two more moons with you as their mother!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 09:25 AM
"They're so small!" Oreo,who was now 7 Moons,said,looking at the kits."This one looks like me kind of! " He says, his tail at Marshmallow. By now he was well familiar with Lucky,Patches, Jasper.Oreo had learned to hunt from Lucky." Won!d you like me to go hunt?" He asked them.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Without an word,Oreo ran off to go catch a fish or two.Not looking where he was going,he bumped right into an dark gray she cat.

Smokey had come down to the river to fish when an black and white tom ran into her."Ow!" Shecried out,as she had landed on a sharp rock.Over the past moons,her leg had healed.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Lucky licked Patches head as he went after Oreo. He walked down the path as he saw Oreo bump into another cat.

Jasper was coming back with herbs for Patches.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Oreo stood up,looking at the gray she cat.He felt Lucky come up behind him.

It had been moons since Smokey had seen another cat."Um....Hi?" She said confused.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Lucky stopped by Oreo,"Who is this?", he said flexing his claws a bit.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 10:13 AM
"I don't know ...uh...whats your name?" He asked the she cat.

"S-Smokey" she replied,looking art Lucky.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Jasper walked up to the three cats,"Oh! You're still alive Smokey?"

Lucky walked to Jasper. He took the herbs to Patches.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 10:29 AM
"Wait you know her?" Oreo asked Jasper,wondering how long they had known each other.

"Hi Jasper." Smokey said wrapping her tail around her paws."I'm guessing that you are an friend of Jasper." She said to Lucky,being as polite as possible.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Lucky nodded to Smokey before leaving to his mate.

Jasper walked over to them,"He's Lucky. His mate Patches just had kits."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Oreo followed Lucky,eyeing Smokey.

"Good for them!" She said,licking her chest."Well it was good seeing you!" Smokey said before running back to her small cave.

(Can I add another character?)

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 10:44 AM
(Sure!)
Jasper went back to his cave.

Lucky gave Patches the herbs as he grabbed one the kits and place it back in the nest.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Oreo sat in the cave watching the gray she cat leave.

Smokey got back to the cave to find an large ginger tom sitting in it."Hello?" She said cautiously.

Johnny turned around at the sound of her voice.He looked at her coldly."Who are you?" He spat.

"I believe that you are in my cave." Smokey said calmly,not answering his question.

Although he could tell that this was hers,Johnny wanted this cave." Actually, this is my cave.So go away." He said coldly.

Smokey growled and unsheathed her claws.

Johnny saw this and unsheathed his own.

They growled and began to fight,slashing at each other.Smokey got his across his eye,and Johnny got on her sides.The gray she cat tackled the large tom,exposing his belly.Before she could scratch him,he kicked hermoff with his powerful hind legs.Smokey let out an cry of pain.The ginger tom bit her scruff and threw her near the river.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Lucky quickly stood at the path as he thought he heard fighting.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Smokey stood up before feeling a large paw coming down on her neck.She couldn't breathe.

Johnny placed another paw on her stomach so she couldn't move.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Lucky ran down the path and growled at Johnny. He didn't want to fight but this cat could be a danger to his kits. He unsheathe his claw.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Smokey heard Lucky running up and tried to see him.

Johnny looked up at Lucky."I'll finish you later." He growled to Smokey before leaving to go take care of Lucky.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Lucky ran at the cat. He jumped around Johnny slashing at his legs.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:28 AM
The much larger tom bowled over him,then tackling Lucky.His claws slashed through his exposed stomach.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Lucky scratched at Johnny's face as he felt the tom's claws scratched his belly. He bit Johnny's eye and scratched his side.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Smokey slowly inched away from them.

Johnny noticed her trying to leave and kicked Lucky away.He went up tot Smokey and placed a paw on her face as he ripped off her ear.

Smokey cried out in pain

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Lucky ran at Johnny and jumped on his back. He bit the cats ear and scratched at his face again trying to scratch the other eye.
(Where's Oreo?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:46 AM
(Uh here)

Johnny shook Lucky off easily.He was about to pounce on him when someone jumped onto his back.

Oreo saw the fighting and ran over.He jumped up onto Johnny's back,scratching him.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Lucky was bleeding when got up. He ran again and bit Johnny's neck.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Although blood was covering most of Smokey's eye,she ran over to help .

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Lucky put his paw on Johnny's chest as he pulled on his neck.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Smokey hurled herself at Johnny,biting his neck.

Johnny had lost an lot of blood,but continued to scratch them all.

Oreo got underneath him,cutting his stomach open.

(That last part tho..)

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 12:06 PM
(First death on an RP! Woop! XD)
Lucky ripped Johnny's neck as the cat scratched his face.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 12:20 PM
(XD)
Smokey mgot off of the now dead tom.She panted.

Oreo looked at Smokey then at Lucky then at dead cat at his claws.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Lucky spat fur and blood out of his mouth. He looked at Oreo,"Can you get Jasper? He probably already at his cave by now."

Jasper was eating a mouse at his cave entrance.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Oreo nodded and ran off to get Jasper.He arrived shortly at the cave entrance."Jasper,Lucky needs you!" He said.

Smokey couldnt see due to the amount of blood in her eyes.Her left ear had been ripped off and she had several other scratches.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Jasper saw blood on Oreo's paws. He grabbed herbs and lots of cobweb. He ran to the others.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Oreo ran alongside him.

Smokey started licking the deep scratches on her body. she couldn't lick her ear, or wants left of it anyway,so she left that be.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Jasper ran up to the cats. He gave Oreo some herbs and cobweb,"Put the herbs on Lucky's wound and wrap cobweb around it.", he said tending to Smokey.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Oreo put the herbs on Lucky and then he tied the cobweb around him."Better?" He asked.

Smokey sat still while Jasper tended to her.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Lucky nodded at Oreo,"Yes. Thanks for getting Jasper."

Jasper finished putting cobweb around Smokey's ear. He walked over to the body,"That's a big cat."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 04:43 PM
Oreo nodded respectfully,and sat down,beginning to lick blood off of his paws.

Smokey followed Jasper."Yeah...a bit too big I would say." She said,poking the dead cat with one of her her dark gray paws.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 04:48 PM
Jasper thought for a bit. He took the dead cat by it's scruff,"I'll get rid of this. You all get some rest.",he dragged the body into the forest.

Lucky sighed and walked up the path,"Come on Oreo.",he said looking back at Smokey,"You can come it you want to."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 04:53 PM
Oreo followed Lucky,looking back at Smokey a few times,this time not as a cat he didn't trust,but as an ally.

The gray she-cat shook her head."No thanks." Smokey said politley.She walked back to her cave and laid down on an mossbed.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 05:00 PM
Patches was standing on the path. She ran to Lucky,"What happened?! You two look like you fought a fox!"

Lucky purred,"That cat fought like one.",he went to lay next to his kits.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 05:01 PM
Jasper dumped the body in a hole with dark bottom. He covered the hole with leaves and went back to his cave.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 05:07 PM
(Im gonna go ahead and rp one of the kits)

Oreo sat down,looking outside.He looked out,making sure everything was in order.

Smokey slept in her den.

The small black kit with ginger paws and ears slowly opened his eyes.Hallow blinked,looking around the cave.He saw three other kits,an black tom with white paws,chest,and belly ,an black ginger she-cat,and an black and white tom.He mewed,his small pink mouth gaping.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 05:13 PM
Lucky looked down at Hallow,"Patches look! Hallow opened his eyes!", he touched the kits nose with his,"Hello Hallow."

Patches walked over,"Aww! He's the first one to open them! Hello my little Hallow.",she licked his head.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 05:16 PM
Oreo looked over,smiling.

Hallow looked at Patches,mewing loudly.He then looked at his father.His small paws sidled over as he tried to get over to his parents.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 05:18 PM
Lucky put his paw in front of Hallow.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 05:20 PM
Hallow slowly crawled over too it,and grabbed it with his small black paws.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 05:29 PM
Lucky chuckled,"He might be a good fighter."

waitingforperfectwords
November 2nd, 2016, 10:27 PM
{I would really like to join in, if you have a place for me in the plot}

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 10:30 PM
{I would really like to join in, if you have a place for me in the plot}
(You can join! It's open to everyone! I don't have a plot for this yet. You can play as one of the kits or a random cat or kitten wondering the forest.)

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 10:42 PM
Lucky and Patches were sleeping around their kits. Lucky twitched a bit as he sighed.

Jasper was in the tunnels. He didn't sleep as he checked the tunnels under the forest. He found a pool stained with blood. A cats paw was there but quickly disappeared. He kept walking.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 04:07 PM
(A few months later)
The kits were four moons old and tearing up the den. They played with the crystals, the moss, ran like rabbits, and rolled around so much Patches was worried they never stop. But they slept in their tiny nest. Patches watched them as Lucky groomed his fur. She knew he was exhausted from hunting and playing with kits. She stared at them wondering when they were going to train them.

Jasper was breathing heavily as he got back to his cave. His back leg was bleeding from whatever chased away from the bird he caught. He looked back with his reddish eyes to see if it followed. Not seeing anything he limped his way through the fern barrier. He grabbed herbs and cobweb and started dressing his wound.