PDA

View Full Version : Different Adventures {Private}

Brilliance
April 12th, 2017, 04:31 PM
A lilac point siamese laid hidden under tall grass. The only thing out was her fleeting blue eyes, flecks of red in them. Her tail swayed gently behind her, contentedly. The feline's ears flicked, twitched, and turn into the direction of tweeting birds. Mystical made a groan. She found the twittering birds annoying to her core. Just because they sounded so happy. Why did they sound so happy? There was nothing to be happy about. At least to her. Being born outside those clans, where food was plentiful, and socialization took interest, Mystical always found living on her own...quite fulfilling. Not truly fulfilling. She wished she had other cats to talk to, but lately she's been travelling around. Sometimes landing herself at the borders of the different clans. Not knowing which clan border she was at. Not, that she cared. She would silently watch the other cats, see their patrols, see their animated conversations, before tilting her head and deciding to leave. Truthfully, the she-cat wanted a type of thrill in her life. She wanted to play around, manipulate, influence; anything of the sort.

Life have been completely boring if she were honest. She was sure that if she were apart of the clans, then everything would be different...did she really want to risk that though? Be apart of the clans, and leave behind an adventurous life that she loved? Surely not! The she-cat was content where she was. As she sat up, she began grooming her flank, her tail flicking high in the air, playing off as an alarm. She doubted anyone would see her, and if they did.

Well, wouldn't it be her lucky day? The she-cat couldn't even remember the last time she had a good conversation, and she wondered if she had to seek it out for herself. Above all, she enjoyed talking in circles and confusing her ''victims'', and boy wasn't it fun to just...influence the mind. Wouldn't it be fun for her to create her own loner group? The she-cat chuckle. ''Oh, Myst, you gotta stop dreaming so big, hun.'' She chuckled, a sugary laugh emitting into the air as she began delicately grooming her paws.

bad company

monfang
April 12th, 2017, 05:11 PM
{ Noire }
The two looked at each other, a pair of yellow and a pair of blue eyes gleaming brightly as the sun hit them, and they seemed content. They stared deep, ears falling and snarls building, tails flicked and claws sheathed and unsheathed repeatedly, flexing and digging into the soft dirt. A battle was about to commence, and it look as if there would be blood, the narrowed dark look that filled both tom's eyes made that clear. Suddenly, the brown tortie lunged at his sibling, a orange and black calico. The Calico dodged barely in time, and then jumped bouncing off the torie's back and bolting away, and the tortie followed, and a laugh escaped his lips.

A laugh filled with joy. They both were laughing. The two toms ran and played like they always did, fearless and joyful, having the time of there lives with each other by their sides. They were play-fighting all morning, and saw it as the greatest fun. They ran past trees and across creeks, through meadows and into the open moors, from the marsh lands to the dense forest they ran, laughing and giggling and playing all the way.

The two ran into the field in which the molly was in, paying no attention to her, and as the tortie nipped the calico's leg, the calico tripped and tumbled forwards, and suddenly found himself, nose to nose with the molly in front. Smiling nervously he shot up, clearing his throat, catching the attention of his brother who then padded over.

"My goodness, are you alright? Did my brother hurt you in any way?" the tortie asked, only slight worry in his voice. He really wanted to make sure the molly wouldn't get up and beat the holy hell out of his poor brother. The calico wasn't much of a fighter at all, he was more of a sweety than anything else, and would rather keep a good relationship with everyone, while the tortie was the one who fought mostly.

Guilt and appoligies flooded the blue hues of the calico, and he gave a nervous smile. "Sorry, I guess I wasn't paying attention." he said, his ears flattening, giving him a cute, shy look.

Brilliance
April 12th, 2017, 06:22 PM
{ bad company }

At first the she-cat was rather...taken aback. She felt a sense of coldness enter into her body, but before she could retort, the feline was already backing up, embarrassed. Mystical sat up, crossing her paws delicately, one behind the other, as she swayed her tail above. At first, she only looked at him. Then, another popped around, and amusement entered her bluish orbs. Was she somehow being blessed with what--not only one for company--but two!? Is it the start of her lucky day? The she-cat tilted her head, staring at the two once more.

The question that came to her mind: What value could they bring to her life if they decided to linger around much longer? The lilac point siamese shook her head, providing sweet smile she could muster. She turned to the calico, ''Oh, hunny. It's alright. We all make mistakes,'' Her eyes scanned the area around them, then coming down as if she were sad. Oh, how she was a good actress. Flickering her blue orbs back up at the calico, she said, ''I haven't had a nose brush, in...oh, how long. It makes me feel special.'' True, the two were quite the surprise, and as she looked at them both, she could tell they were a few moons older than her. If she observed them carefully, she would know their intentions. Even from first glance, the she-cat knew they meant no harm. From the looks up, they were playing about.

Her eyes landed on the tortie as he addressed her, she flicked her ears, a sweet laughter emitting from her maw. ''I don't seem broken or hurt in anyway.'' And, to confirm herself, the she-cat looked around, twirling herself just to make sure that she was definitely alright. As good as always. ''See? No harm done.'' She says, sitting down and neatly folding her tail around her paws.

''Though,'' she started once more, her eyes flickering to both of them. ''It would be grand if you watched your surroundings...I mean, anything could happen.'' She mused, shrugging. And, right she were. Being loners sucked, didn't it? Having to fend for yourselves, and gradually she accepted that apart of her life. As she looked at the...brothers, as they confirmed themselves, she gave them a light stare. Wondering what they were up to, and trying to plan their next moves.

monfang
April 12th, 2017, 10:53 PM
The calico blushed slightly and then his ears fell back again only to show it. The tortie however smiled. "Good. Now, I told you to be careful!" he scolded his brother, who hadn't hardly said a word. He never talked much. The tortie sighed and looked back at the siamese and smiled. "So, what brings you on this nice morning? The dew on the grass is still fresh which means we weren't the only ones up early today." he said, nudging his brother who nodded.

"Do you live out here?" he asked. His yellow eyes flashed with a curious look, something he's known for. His brother looked adorable as he tilted his head at the inquiry, and gave a soft smile. "The name's Talladega, and that's Castiel." he said, and the orange tipped tail of the Calico waved n response of his name. Talladega sighed. "Don't mind him, he doesn't talk all that much." he said, his yellow hues alight. "Come on, now Cas, say something productive." the tortie scorned at his brother. Castiel sighed.

"There is nothing to say." was his reply to his brother who was now flustered. "Ugh, brothers." he mumbled, shaking his head. "Anyways, what is your name?" he asked.

Brilliance
April 13th, 2017, 01:02 AM
The she-cat's eyes lit up in amusement as she stared at the calico and tortie. The two seemed alright, nothing harmful at all. Even though her guard was still held up. She didn't quite grasp onto their intentions. However, she offered a small smile their way, her eyes sprinkled onto the quiet tom. Why was he so shy? Why didn't he like to speak? The she-cat inwardly giggled. She knew that he would possibly be an easy target to let down. As her eyes settled onto the other loner. The one who could speak. She tilted her head slightly, thinking about his question.

''Just relaxing. Though that matters little as to why I'm here.'' She gave a light snort, her voice on the tone of teasing. As he asked her this, the she-cat glanced back at the other tom, tilting her head to mock his movements. She was fascinated, that was for sure. As they introduced themselves, the feline held her mouth agape, nodding her head. ''Talladega,'' She says, looking at him, before slowly moving her eyes toward the other tom. ''Castiel.'' She finishes, nodding. ''Pretty unique names, something I've never heard for, if I was being honest.'' Honest? That word was never in her dictionary.

At Talladega's next words, the feline grinned at his brother. ''Oh? Why would Castiel be shy? There's nothing to fear, sweetheart. I don't bite.'' Unless, I have to. She peered lightly at him before paying attention to Talladega. She instantly took a liking to the two toms. They sure brought some type of interest inside her that she couldn't comprehend well. Her ears twitched at the quiet voice of the brother. The weak one, in her opinion. It's too early to form up with a plan, Myst. Might as well get to know them better before I put the charm on these sweethearts. Just reel them in with a sob story. Why not?

''Oh,'' she came back to reality, standing up and swaying her tail to the side. ''Brothers are amazing, what do you mean? At least you have someone by your side. I remember my brothers...such a shame what happened to them, really. I cried because I was alone. It's tough being alone. Especially being a she-cat who can't really fend for herself. Who seems smaller than she already is, haha. You know?'' She mastered the art of an innocence appearance. Telling little white lies and such. It wasn't anything wrong with lying. And, why should she let them on the truth? Would the two really want to know how she drove her two brothers on the brink of insanity, causing them to lose their lives? Surely not! ''They got hit by a monster...such a tragic event, and I've been here..all alone.'' She finishes, as she looked at her paws to perfect her dramatic story. She had the sweet, sad voice on effect, and her ears lowered. ''No worries though. I had survived--surprisingly.'' She mused, a smile growing onto her maw as she circled around them once, just to check them out. Though to them, she wanted to appear friendly and approachable. As she settled back into her spot, and Talladega asked her for her name. Her eyes fluttered around, uncomfortably. Upon first meeting cats, she liked to keep her identity a secret. Why? It grown on her after many encounters with other cats.

The she-cat lightly cleared her throat. ''My name matters as little as the reason I'm here.'' She mewed, looking up at the tortie tom. ''Though call me what you see me as, sweetheart.''

monfang
April 13th, 2017, 12:27 PM
{mystical follows}
Castiel's ears heated as she question his shyness. He gave a faint soft smile and looked at his brother. Talladega sat and smiled at the molly, his eyes gleaming. "Alright, sweetheart. Me and Cas have places to be things to see." he said, and turned to his brother who nodded in response and smiled more brightly at him. Talladega nodded and smiled back before they stood up and Castiel tackled his brother down. Talladega laughed and pawed and pushed him off, and then they rose up and bolted off, and they laughed and ran around the clearing before disappearing into the tree line.

Now they were on the chase. Muscles strained and eyes beamed, they both caught the scent at the same time, and they looked at each other. The calico pressed on, trying to out do the tortie, and the tortie did the same. The sounds of thuds from paws hitting thr ground with force echoed through the clan, and they neared their target. As the jumped into the clearing the rabbit barely had time to jump and run. They followed, unsheathed claws catching clumps of grass and dirt as it ripped into the ground giving them traction.

The rabbit tried helplessly to escape the two toms but it was no good. The rabbit was doomed from the start. The toms looked at each other again and the Calico advanced past the tortie and the rabbit then turned and skidded to a halt, catching the rabbit off guard. As the rabbit was about to bolt the other direction, the tortie had already lunged, and after only a short time, the rabbit was dead in the maw of the tortie. He looked up and smiled.

"We did it!" Talladega cooed through rabbit fur, and Castiel smiled brightly. The toms then layed the rabbit down and layed, resting, panting from the amount of running they did. Castiel, after a few pants, gave a playful snark.

"I wish prey was easier to catch." he said softly.

Brilliance
April 13th, 2017, 05:39 PM
The feline nodded as she saw the two bound off. Her eyes followed them until she saw the disappear. And, for a moment she sat there, her tail curled around her, her paws on the ground, and her back sitting up. She tilted her head slightly, trying to see what she could do for the day. The brothers were adorable in her opinion. And, innocent as well. Mystical almost felt bad for wanting to play around with them--almost, not completely overwhelmed by it.

Deciding that she needed some excitement for the day, the she-cat delicately got up from her spot and moved forward, following the trail of the brothers. She tried to decipher which way they went, and followed her instinct. They couldn't have gotten too far. She wouldn't allow herself to be seen. What if they thought she was being weird? For following them? That would be creepy, so she had to allow herself to stay out of focus.

Watching from the sidelines were always the best, anyway. It was a way that she could get to know the brothers. As she settled herself into a tree, she jumped forward, skipping along the branches until everything grew quiet. Below her, she could make out the tortie and the calico, and waited in the tree to see what they were doing.

Hunting it seemed. The she-cat squinted her eyes, taking a good look at them, and leaning herself to see clearly. They caught a rabbit. The scent of the rabbit made her stomach growl. It made her realize that she was incredibly hungry. When was the last time she ate? Mystical heard her stomach growl, and leaned further onto the branch, hoping it would shut her stomach up. She needed to concentrate, as she stared at the two brothers. Her ears perked at their conversation, and she was surprised that the calico--Castiel, was talking. But, never more did she agree with him.

Prey was hard to catch.

monfang
April 14th, 2017, 11:52 AM
As they ate, they left some prey behind for other animals, something they did. They were used t eating little, which only helped them survive out here. They were nothing more than innocent, nothing less. They were two brothers who always saw the light of the world, and even close to death they managed to see the good. That's what not only made them friendly, adorable, innocent- as no other word could describe them- it also put them in the most danger, for not realizing there was evil in the world. Still, they managed to make the most of life and show nothing but kindness to the ones they loved so dear, and even to newcomers.

After they put the left over carcass, ironically, by the tree Mystical was in, They then looked around for a place to sleep for the night. They found a hollow not too far from there and decided to crash there until they were ready to take off again. Talladega and Castiel sat inside, Talladega rambling as Castiel didn't talk much. "So, that molly was kinda sweet, do you think she'll find the prey?" he asked, and Castiel only nodded. "Cas, are you gunna stay outside again?" he asked, a slight worry hinting his voice, and yet again the calico nodded. "You worry me, Cas." Talladega said, and that was the end of it.

Soon, Castiel was sitting outside the hollow, staring at the sky, minding his own business. He never minded no sleep, he barely slept anyways. He stared at the sky, content, and then, he hummed, which only turned into words:

"StarClan, hear my voice
Over the forest
Remember here, my choice
And how my mind is focussed
Love I seek, daily
And Love forever a maybe
So, StarClan hear my song.
That Love finds me before I'm gone."

After that he lowered his head, and layed down. He stared around the forest, nothing else coming from him. No sigh, no hum, no noise at all. He was content once again with the world, and it was silent.

Brilliance
April 14th, 2017, 04:25 PM
As the two brothers left, Mystical jumped out the tree, swiftly and quickly. She saw the half-eaten rabbit, and just stared at it for a bit. ''Who catches prey and leave it sitting around?'' She rolled her eyes to herself, but somewhat she felt grateful that they had. She couldn't even remember the last good meal she had. The she-cat hated being a loner, but she was also too prideful to want to be with those mangy pests. The thought of being tied down to a leader didn't settle well with her.

Mystical cautiously went up to the dead prey, and nibbled on it silently. She felt a pang in her heart as she devoured the rest of the meal. A feeling of weakness, a mood drop was what it felt like as she was eating. As she finished the meal, she discarded the bones, and sat there to groom herself for a bit before she continued on.

She walked through the greenish fields, following the faint smell of the brothers. Had they went this way? Why was she so keen on following them so much? She didn't know the answer, but it had to be something. She either knew it, or she wanted to avoid it. ''Maybe, I'm tired of being alone.'' She said to herself, almost gagging. The thought had to be laughable! Her parents were loners, and once they were gone and she was left with her brothers--she was alone again! She was always a loner.

Once a loner.
Always a loner.

Even if that saying wasn't true.

Mystical stopped in her tracks, appearing at a hollow. She heard small conversation, and instantly recognized the voice as...which one was that one? The one who always talked. Talladega. Yes. That was him. She hid herself well, hiding into the shadows as she heard pawprints making its way out. Then, she heard a voice, and she strained her ears to listen.

What was this riffraff that he was speaking upon? Starclan? Is that an old home or something? The she-cat didn't know much about the clans or their beliefs, but hearing him speak it, caught her interest. The fact that he said: That Love finds me before I'm gone. What exactly did that mean? The feline could understand the loneliness, and that most cats their age and older wanted companionship. Was that what he was seeking? Sure, Mystical would had loved to find love, but she doubt that she could ever give her heart. Giving her heart meant that she had to be honest. She didn't trust any cat, therefore no cat should trust her.

As a shadow in the darkness, the she-cat padded quietly towards the tom, her blue eyes looking down at him with admiration. Which one was this one? The difference that the she-cat could tell from them was their pelt color. And, he was a calico tom. Ah....Castiel? She nodded. That had to be it. Gently, she bowed her head to him, offering a sweet smile. ''Depressed, are we?'' She looked at him, curiously.

Quickly she had to add, ''I wasn't following you. I don't need to be a stalker, sweetheart. I simply was passing by until I saw...something familiar.'' She lied. It was simple. As long as she kept her voice even, she was good. As she settled down, she laid in front of him, crossing her paws elegantly, and swishing her tail. ''Where is your brother? I'm surprised the two of you aren't near each other.'' They were quite close, she had noticed. Lucky, too. One had the other's back and vice versa. She wondered why ever would Castiel want companionship if he had an amazing brother to keep him company. It wasn't the same thing, but still...he had someone.

The female also knew that this was the quiet one. The one who didn't speak much, and she found that somewhat adorable. Although she wondered how come he was so shy. What was there to be afraid of? Mystical cleared her throat, and playfully she added, ''Are you lonesome tonight? You seem like you could use some company. I don't want to overdue my welcome though.'' Everything was silent. The world around them, and frankly it kinda scared Mystical. She did not like the silence, but the chirping of grasshoppers made her calm slightly.

monfang
April 15th, 2017, 02:02 PM
He gave a yelp and jumped to his paws, his blue eyes wide and his back arched, but as she continued to talk, he realized it was the molly, and straitened himself slowly. As she went on, he only listened, and when she asked if he was lonesome, he hesitated, before nodding slowly. He sat down again, and kept his gaze locked on her, unwavering. Maybe he was lonely, but he had his brother, right? And if not him, he had his... his... Yep, he was lonely. He layed back down and looked up at her and finally managed his words. "W-Why do you ask?" he managed to say. What could he say? He was curious.

She was a fairly pretty molly in his opinion, and she was sweet, but she seemed too innocent. But he wouldn't know that she was toiling with him. He was too innocent. He was naive, so, he wouldn't know at all. Staring at her, he managed a smile. She had a sweet feel to her. And he wouldn't mind her company for the night, since he wasn't planning to go to sleep anytime soon. So talking might keep him up, but what if she was going to sleep soon? He'd figure something out.

"He's asleep, in the hollow. He doesn’t stay up late." he answered simply. There was no need for a big answer, was there?

His tail flicked as he thought of something to say, a conversation starter. Nothing came to mind. So, maybe she'll do that part for him. She seemed like a talkative cat. His gaze shifted to the sky, and then they flickered as he looked at the stars, the blue of his hues illuminating as they stared at the sky in all it's beauty. He wondered what waited past the gleaming souls that beamed down on them, that made the nights so wondrous, so mysterious, as many he had met. Sure, he was a kind fellow, and sure, he never, ever meant harm, and yet many still targeted him it seemed, for he seemed the weakest, the most broken if you will, and he was. Talladega was no better, but he handled it better, that was for sure. Castiel saw things more different from his brother. Sure, he was with his brother in the belief of never settling down in a clan or two-leg place, but he wanted more then just adventure, he wanted a spice to it, something he had to live for, besides his brother. Now of course he never minded his brother's company, and would give his life if it meant he could live on. But somedays his rambling got old, and there was usually nothing that Castiel hadn't witnessed- or heard- before already. It was the same old thing, over and over, and although he was the shy, skittish little guy, he wanted that little hint of fun. Something he only learned to be as love.

He wasn't the one to express himself, however. Since he never really talked, and the only time he did, it was rare. Most of the time, he sang. He would let his rhymes tell his story, but he wasn't that open to just let someone know. He would have to gain some courage, a 'heat of the moment' kind of the thing. And with his brother, he got that enough, but no one to share it with. It had always been them two, against the world. Dogs, foxes, badgers, opossums, rogues, misunderstanding loners, and even syndicate murderers, he lived. They lived. They learned to fight even if they never wanted to. And though he loved his brother, Castiel needed someone to join them.

Lost in all of his thought, he looked at Mystical and then, smiled once again. Maybe she could? She seemed nice, and she seemed weak. Seemed was the keyword. Sure, Talladega was a strong-minded person, and would be un-phased by the toiling Mystical was capable of, that gene didn't reach his little brother. He would fall into her trap and would never figure it out. That is, if she was truly going to try.

Finally gaining his voice again, he found himself saying the question he hadn't meant to. "S-So, do you travel alone?" Fool, of course she does! he scolded himself in his mind. His ears heated up and his eyes showed an apologetic discomfort, hoping she wouldn't take it wrong. Surely she was alone, though, right? They found her alone, she came alone, where else could she go? Then he gave a nervous chuckle, and added something to lighten the mood. "D-Did you find the rabbit?" he asked, having scenting a very faint smell of the carcass they left behind, hoping she would find it first.

{ the wonders of typing offline, huh? }
{ okay, so, while being offline since i was at my dads and all, i managed to come up with a plot on a google docs }
{ we choose adventure and romance right? welp here ya go }
{ We Forgot (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LimMvfYM7qr8XugVdzXu5cRpCEFNzUfLjeqL_usVasI/edit?usp=sharing) }

Brilliance
April 15th, 2017, 07:04 PM
{That plot idea sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesyesyesyesyes we should do it! It's sad and it's sweet at the same time!! Which part of the plot have we made it to so far? Maybe part 1?}

The she-cat looked amusingly at the male in front of her, tilting her head slightly. She was utterly amazed. Was he...actually talking to her? Was he not being a quiet mess? Though she only met him that morning, he heavily influenced her by the way he acted, and she was quite pleased that he had spoken to her. She let out a light giggle, and turned her head down to look at her paws. How was she suppose to answer that question? It seemed like the tables had turned on her now, as she shook her head. Then, she looked back up at him, her blue eyes glittering. ''Well, don't you think it's abnormal for you to be out here when you have company?'' She flicked her tail towards the hollow. ''You have a choice of considering yourself lonesome. However, I do not.'' She piped.

For once, the she-cat allowed her guard to be held down for the moment being. Castiel was not a harmful cat--and he was softspoken, sweet, and quiet. Not something she would find herself doing, but to each it's own. Though, she did enjoy the calico's company. He was a quiet type of company, a peaceful of silence. Even so that it was good, the she-cat never liked the feeling of silence. It haunted her more than others, and she was afraid that she wouldn't get used to it quick enough. She had always been alone. The silence followed her, like a lonely friend looking for someone to talk to. She ignored the grasp, hoping to get away from it, and when the silence did settle in between them, she had to keep herself from humming--a quirk of hers whenever she was anxious.

Her ears immediately perked at the sound of Castiel's voice, and she swiveled her head quickly to look at the tom. Even if it was just to answer her previous question stated before. She turned her head to look at the hollow. She had her fair share of sleeping in hollows--some better than others. The hollows always made her feel safe, but they reminded her the coldness of being alone. Mystical never took herself as the type of cat that liked to cuddle. The thought made her gag, but like every cat she found herself drawn to some type of companionship--and, after realizing this, she laughed, believing that she had her thoughts twisted. ''And, you do?'' Perhaps, she were being too vague, so she reworded what she said. ''I mean...stay up late? You do that too?'' Too...as if they had something in common. From what she saw in the distance, the tom looked as if he loved to stargaze. No doubt, the stars were pretty, and comforting to watch. When Mystical traveled, she relied heavily on the stars to guide her way. They never lead her anywhere, seeing as there are more than the eye can see. And, following them all could be quite confusing! Aside from that, she had insomnia, so it was hard for her to sleep at night. Usually, during the night she liked to keep moving. Predators lurked everywhere, and she was afraid of sleeping alone in a cold, silent den.

At his next words, however, the she-cat had to force herself from spewing laughter. What type of question was that? Did he not think she was alone? Possibly, she was. Possibly, she wasn't. As she saw how uncomfortable he felt for asking he that, Mystical replied, ''Oh, of course. Do I look like I travel alone? I left my mate and kits back in the den we share--not too far from here, actually.'' Her small pink tongue grazed her muzzle, her voice playing on humorous sarcasm. At the sound of his chuckle, the feline's smiled brighten, and she listened to his next words.

Ah, yes, the bunny. Now, if she said she found it, he would know that she were most likely following them. If she lied, which she usually told to do, then he would probably be too naive to even notice it. Though, it came to her that these little white lies weren't really needed at the moment. Castiel was a sweet tom, so why should she erupt his view on trust issues? Mystical liked to lie. Not knowing why. She believed that her life should remain top secret. Maybe because she was afraid of the judgment of what she done in the past. Everything might haunt her, and thinking on this, the feline stayed still for a moment, before blinking her eyes slowly, and seeing the tom's face into focus once more. ''Yes.'' Her voice was small, and she looked away. ''I found the rabbit. And, thank you. I...really needed that.'' She snorted, and looked down at her shape. Her body wasn't entirely scrawny from lack of food. She had a few meat on her bones, but she could have more. The rabbit was satisfying, for sure, but it was a one-time thing. What was she going to eat the next day? And, the day after that? And, the days forward? The two toms wouldn't be here for long. As Talladega had mentioned, they had places to see, things to do, and she would be stuck in this field, lacking food, and...the thought made her gag once more, craving death.

Who would want to crave death? The female didn't think it was entirely mandatory...unless a cat was in true pain. Then, they should be wanting to crave death and be put out their misery.

Mystical looked down at the ground once more, extending her claws to make absent drawings into the dirt. Her claws were, no doubt, dull from the way she hardly would use them. She had to remind herself to sharpen them, but they made no use. She didn't need her claws. At least, she didn't think she did. The feline wasn't the fighting type. Granted, she loved messing with the mind to confuse others, wondering what her motives were, but she was also scared of being in a battle because she was the weaker link. It was a shame, really, but it was something she could not change.

The she-cat looked back up at the tom, watching as his eyes rolled to the sky. She just stared at him, And, a small smile crept onto her face. Feeling a guilty sigh make it's way out of her throat, she realized that he didn't know her name. That she allowed them to call her whatever they feel, just like she had done with many others she met. What was the importance to her name? It wasn't anything special. ''My name is, '' She paused, closing her eyes. Why was this so hard for her? She shook her head,sighing. ''Myst...''She paused once more, ''...ical...'' Clearing her voice, she said more, quietly. ''Mystical.''

The she-cat's heart felt heavy, as if she revealed a heartbreaking secret. What's in a name though? Her's was nothing more than a simple syllable, and she had to respect that. The fact of the matter was, that they weren't planning on being here for long, and she would be a fib in the back of their mind. Long forgotten. And, so would be her name.

She was curious however, and the she-cat rolled onto her side, looking up at the tom. ''So, these places your brother mentioned earlier? What types of adventures await your presence?'' Like many nights before, she wasn't the tired. She enjoyed relaxing, and being a company for the tom. She was surprised that he didn't want to run her away. Then again, he was too sweet to do that, right? Whatever it may be, she wanted to know where the brothers' next trip was, and what they were going to do there. Might as well before they left, and she would dread her next encounter with another cat. Her socialization was depleting, and she desperately wanted to cling onto any type of conversation that was happening.

monfang
April 16th, 2017, 12:47 PM
He looked down at her as she spoke her name, and there he gave a soft smile to her. He would have been the same with saying his name, as it was for an angel, as his parents once said. But no, he had Talladega so there was no issue there. But he did enjoy the fact she shared her name with him. He listened to her words, like he normally did, and stayed silent. What should he say? He was pleased to hear she had found the rabbit, and of course he was naive to think she was following them. However he wouldn’t mind it at all. He liked her. He didn’t know why, but he did.

“Good, I- uh we hoped so.” he answered. Of course Talladega didn’t, but he didn’t want to sound… well, weird. So, he kept his voice calm and as steady as possible as to not raise up alarm.

Then, to her question about their adventures. Ah yes, Talladega’s dream of seeing the world before the world could stop them. It was something he liked. Castiel liked it too, but he also wanted to settle down with his brother, lay low, mostly so they could have fun together and not have to deal with the constant danger. But that life was better than a clan life, so, he stayed with it, and is always had it’s perks.

“Me and him have been traveling around these lands, making new discoveries that we can use to our advantage if needed.” he explained. “Also to live a life of action and adventure.” he added, something he did like about the life his brother and him lived.

“Now, why so shy about your name?” he asked, trying to sound more brave than her, however he knew that he would have been the same, shy and stuttery about it. However he wanted to know. He just hoped she wouldn’t question his shyness again, mostly because it was something that he hated sharing about, but he felt willing to do that here, even though he had no idea why. Maybe it was her company, the way she seemed to actually have her own secrets, and ironically how she felt trustworthy.

So, mustering up his words. He managed to ask, “Why do you question my shyness?”

{ updated the plot if ya wanna look ^^" also i drew ya something c; }
{ sorry it's crappy :c }
{ bleep (https://gm1.ggpht.com/NzguDYBIFfqD_GNDImMsti6jaN_-064lL8NmqQDiVFV_gObXGwzAsqVC-y-xcEsADMzdiL6WPfSNeg-7u4AIfclEx0ITxO2MxMzUBOj0xx-kSOWm_dRHU12_YyU21upXPCpKshVxsyoDZOiaaZRp2sfYhorjY _PRmQMPKMSvsaBrZjTEleFw7X2ob4I81nmLWmEqrZqKl7ICJse rSL2MIq1vA3zFMMjx9nfu1kUgvSZosJHL9h_nHD1Js3hdk-PcUiB6ayg53VazraRUOu7oAU7kUyvvq5-joLc5AtS6mJnm0CBaebkvLj2reJSMusfzXHA4BYpa92lMUP1Nj Gl9ypDLY0ALii-DUGoCmrhxZtDOleYHiPH6DwLKE8L97UuYFSkFojQNKffbU2Ejn BuMJTtUmVWz3Dt8UdY724gap3tAGEI_8zIE-xF2CcjkfrxZYqnda6gqsYyoWvNbP5WH2KBg-rlRWlWceZUSWGUzjXroKPFDSLpi8jju0cUKtAXH-hgWNx5omomOTOPLXV51VpvRHqcC5OHyp6fGUlMOWzSFNitBALo 5lKAe_1cCBqWM7L9dPtFmEuJswLaD-OikirGnPtB4hPjFImYFzAe61ZeS5X4pc0iwJDxR12tTOYyMeUY 1Me0oH_gy0SP7mPCBX20WWrprw0yeGE1ZjGmaohiErAWcHB9j3 PbsMliG_PjjsRceJIjRKJyoF8Qt_fvwksUUQA=w1366-h671-l75-ft) }

Brilliance
April 16th, 2017, 03:02 PM
{Checked out the plot ^^ I had to read it over and over because I'm just simply in love with this idea <3 Also I can't seeeeee the drawing xc The link is brokennnn :'( }

Mystical brought up her head, looking up at the tom with interest. Adventures and action always had amused her for such a kitty who knew she was weak, but the way he said it--and a mouthful too! She could see that she was getting him to open up a bit, and she liked the feeling that he could talk to her without having to be the quiet heap of mess from earlier. ''Sounds fun,'' she purred. ''I would say bring me back something, but I doubt you'd come back to these lands, sweetheart.'' She quietly giggled. Ah, so the brothers were nomads, not having a place to truly stay, and always traveling. That was predictable. Mystical liked to think the fields she laid in now were her home. Just the thought of having a home made her feel good inside, even if she genuinely didn't.

As she heard his next words, she let out another amused purr, before rolling back on her side. Her name wasn't special, and she knew this, but it was special about her. It made her sound mysterious or magical in a way. Mystical. Though, she didn't know an exact way to answer his question, because she didn't know why she was shy about her name. She knew that she went by many alias, and sometimes allowed others' to call her what they see her as. A liar. That's something that they should had called her. That's something that should had been her birth name. ''I'm not shy about my name, per se, I just...feel that it's not worth being remembered.'' She gave him a lopsided grin, shrugging the one shoulder she wasn't laying on. ''If I do tell my name to others, I want it to impact their life in someway, not be a cat that they...once try to remember seeing. I don't know if you understand that, but,'' she rolls onto her back, stretching her body out a bit before turning over again, and flickering her ears as she looked up at him once again.

He sure was adorable, that was for sure. How many times has she thought this? But he was! He had that innocent kit-like nature to him that amused her and made her confused. He was also quiet, complicated-like. Another thing she did not quite understand about him. As she sits up from her laying down position, appearing a bit smaller than him, but nonetheless able to look him up in the eyes, she told him with a slight tilt of her head. ''Your shyness is quite intriguing if you ask me.'' The she-cat gets up from her spot and circled the male, sitting next to him instead of in front of him. ''And, if I'm being quite frank with you, I have met many cats that isn't...your type of shy. It makes me wonder what battle did you go through to make you like this?'' She observed the brothers earlier, seeing how they were playful and innocent and humorous. With a personality like that, how could anyone be extremely quiet to the point where they act mute? Mystical did not understand it, but she figured he had his reason. Just as she had her reasons to why she does some of the pathetic things she do in her life. Gently, she grazed her tail along his back in an attempt to be friendly and comforting.

monfang
April 16th, 2017, 08:10 PM
{Checked out the plot ^^ I had to read it over and over because I'm just simply in love with this idea <3 Also I can't seeeeee the drawing xc The link is brokennnn :'( }

Mystical brought up her head, looking up at the tom with interest. Adventures and action always had amused her for such a kitty who knew she was weak, but the way he said it--and a mouthful too! She could see that she was getting him to open up a bit, and she liked the feeling that he could talk to her without having to be the quiet heap of mess from earlier. ''Sounds fun,'' she purred. ''I would say bring me back something, but I doubt you'd come back to these lands, sweetheart.'' She quietly giggled. Ah, so the brothers were nomads, not having a place to truly stay, and always traveling. That was predictable. Mystical liked to think the fields she laid in now were her home. Just the thought of having a home made her feel good inside, even if she genuinely didn't.

As she heard his next words, she let out another amused purr, before rolling back on her side. Her name wasn't special, and she knew this, but it was special about her. It made her sound mysterious or magical in a way. Mystical. Though, she didn't know an exact way to answer his question, because she didn't know why she was shy about her name. She knew that she went by many alias, and sometimes allowed others' to call her what they see her as. A liar. That's something that they should had called her. That's something that should had been her birth name. ''I'm not shy about my name, per se, I just...feel that it's not worth being remembered.'' She gave him a lopsided grin, shrugging the one shoulder she wasn't laying on. ''If I do tell my name to others, I want it to impact their life in someway, not be a cat that they...once try to remember seeing. I don't know if you understand that, but,'' she rolls onto her back, stretching her body out a bit before turning over again, and flickering her ears as she looked up at him once again.

He sure was adorable, that was for sure. How many times has she thought this? But he was! He had that innocent kit-like nature to him that amused her and made her confused. He was also quiet, complicated-like. Another thing she did not quite understand about him. As she sits up from her laying down position, appearing a bit smaller than him, but nonetheless able to look him up in the eyes, she told him with a slight tilt of her head. ''Your shyness is quite intriguing if you ask me.'' The she-cat gets up from her spot and circled the male, sitting next to him instead of in front of him. ''And, if I'm being quite frank with you, I have met many cats that isn't...your type of shy. It makes me wonder what battle did you go through to make you like this?'' She observed the brothers earlier, seeing how they were playful and innocent and humorous. With a personality like that, how could anyone be extremely quiet to the point where they act mute? Mystical did not understand it, but she figured he had his reason. Just as she had her reasons to why she does some of the pathetic things she do in her life. Gently, she grazed her tail along his back in an attempt to be friendly and comforting.
{ sorry (http://i.imgur.com/tAarmWe.png) }
He smiled as he felt her tail graze on his back, and his fur puffed up at the feeling. Not that it wasn't welcomed, but the last time some one gave him that gesture was so long ago. And it was by someone he'll never see again. As she asked the question he dreaded, he took in a breath, and felt some cool tears fill his eyes as he remembered. He had to tell someone, and why not her? So, gave a small sigh, blinked the tears away, and began to tell his tale.
--
Castiel was born to a kittypet and loner. They were a happy couple, and the kittypet even ran from his home to be with his mate. As they lived in peace, Castiel was three moons when the day came that their family was attacked. There was a litter of four- Him, Talladega, Scallop, and Shell. And they were attacked by hunting dogs, big dogs, snarling, vicious, rabid dogs. The parents pushed the kits away and fought the dogs, but they didn't survive. Scallop, Shell, and Talladega scattered and he was left alone. After days of wandering he found his brother, and they swore to stick together. There was the true reason behind Talladega's want to travel. He searches for his sisters, knowing they are alive, but he hasn't found them at all. Castiel then stopped talking, and when he did, it must have been something truly special.
--
"And so, I guess I found nothing worthy for words after that." he finished. Then he looked up at her. "Ya know, we could use your company with us. Maybe you could.... travel with us? Well, I mean if you want I-- uh I-I don't want to sound weird... I-I mean not like well uh..." he tripped on his words, which only added to the adorableness he held. He swallowed hard then gathered everything and said. "W-Well?"

Brilliance
April 16th, 2017, 09:04 PM
{ sorry (http://i.imgur.com/tAarmWe.png) }
He smiled as he felt her tail graze on his back, and his fur puffed up at the feeling. Not that it wasn't welcomed, but the last time some one gave him that gesture was so long ago. And it was by someone he'll never see again. As she asked the question he dreaded, he took in a breath, and felt some cool tears fill his eyes as he remembered. He had to tell someone, and why not her? So, gave a small sigh, blinked the tears away, and began to tell his tale.
--
Castiel was born to a kittypet and loner. They were a happy couple, and the kittypet even ran from his home to be with his mate. As they lived in peace, Castiel was three moons when the day came that their family was attacked. There was a litter of four- Him, Talladega, Scallop, and Shell. And they were attacked by hunting dogs, big dogs, snarling, vicious, rabid dogs. The parents pushed the kits away and fought the dogs, but they didn't survive. Scallop, Shell, and Talladega scattered and he was left alone. After days of wandering he found his brother, and they swore to stick together. There was the true reason behind Talladega's want to travel. He searches for his sisters, knowing they are alive, but he hasn't found them at all. Castiel then stopped talking, and when he did, it must have been something truly special.
--
"And so, I guess I found nothing worthy for words after that." he finished. Then he looked up at her. "Ya know, we could use your company with us. Maybe you could.... travel with us? Well, I mean if you want I-- uh I-I don't want to sound weird... I-I mean not like well uh..." he tripped on his words, which only added to the adorableness he held. He swallowed hard then gathered everything and said. "W-Well?"

{TUNVDCOANHTIRHVNDBFUYRGDUSNVLFNG OMIGOSH!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!! I'm adding your art to her page and my site ^^ you should totally draw CastielXMystical }

The lilac point siamese had no other words, having a loss for them just as the tom had. How could anything happen so cruel? Well, of course, this is the real world. Everything in the world had danger in it. Dogs, monsters, foxes, badgers, other predators. She wasn't surprised if he were subjected to this, and she didn't know how to comfort him as she listened to his story.

Knowing what had happen had upset her. Mystical had dealt with some of her own low blows, whether she regretted them or not is unknown. Driving her brothers to insanity, to the point they killed themselves. Watching as her mother tried swimming to the shore, holding out her paw for Mystical to hold, and all the young she-cat did was watch. Seeing her father run off to be with some kittypet after knowing she was the only one left. Her father never liked her in the first place.

After a while, she feline found her voice, clearing it, but she didn't say anything. What was she suppose to say? Sorry? Was sorry really going to cut it? No...no, sorry was not going to bring his family back or stop the dogs from attacking that night. Sorry was useless at this point. At his words, the she-cat seemed to stumble back. Travel with them? Was he...really inviting her out to travel with them?

Mystical's eyes flitted around, a lump forming in her throat. She was shocked, but she was also...excited about not being alone anymore. She felt that the tom was making a huge mistake in inviting her to travel with him, but he seemed sincere, and awkward as he asked her to join them. Mystical wanted to refuse his offer, and be on her way. She was a loner. She had to live out her life being the way that she was. It was her life, but that nagging feeling in the back of her mind reminded her that having company wasn't bad. And, she argued back--

They're toms.

Your point?

I'm the only she-cat! She shrieked inside her mind. It made her panic as she realized this. Her problems really didn't seem to matter when she was alone, and she it was easier for her to hide her scent among the prying eyes and talented noses.

You will be safe. Accept.

I can't. Decline.

No. You can. Accept.

No. I can't. Decline.

''Sure!" The words were out before she realized that she said them. Was this how other cats felt whenever she was trying to confuse them? Her head was dizzy, and she felt like she fought a major battle. Her voice was pitched when she said the words, and after calming down, she let out a nervous giggle, turning away from him. She might as well go with them since she accepted against her own will. Was that even possible? ''I would love to go along...if you brother doesn't mind. I...I could use the company as well.'' She says, her eyes firmly on anything, but him. Truthfully, she was excited, yet afraid at the same time.

monfang
April 16th, 2017, 10:27 PM
{ What? Noooooo (http://orig08.deviantart.net/3d49/f/2017/106/2/b/untitled_drawing_by_wolf_of_gold-db63hwp.png) }

He smiled as she said yes. He was happy. Not so excited, but he was. "H-He wouldn't mind at all." he purred, and gave her a nuzzle. Playful one, like one he'd give Talladega to start a play-fight, but much more calm and comforting. He liked her, she was nice and kind, and she was a great listener as he was. "Come on, we should sleep, huh?" he said, his words seeming to flow out with no stuttery breaks now. He stood up and then gave her a glance to see if she was actually going to follow.

{ short i know sorry hun haha ^^" }

Brilliance
April 17th, 2017, 01:47 AM
{ SOFNDNGEIRGNVDFINRTIGNDINRTIGNVDIGNRTINVDFIGNRTINV FKN I need like a million---billion more of these. Like now.<3 <3 <3 }

Mystical tried to muster up a smile, and she really did, though she felt that she failed. She was nervous about this whole ordeal, but she allowed the tom to embrace her in a friendly way--she even accepted it, going as far to nuzzle him back. She was quite tensed, and she tried to relax her shoulders to assure the tom that she was okay. ''I suppose a new adventure starts for us all, hm?'' She playfully asked, as she saw him heading towards the hollow.

Mystical stayed glued to her spot for a moment, just staring idly ahead. It was as if...he was waiting her for her join him...inside that den. But, this would be different. She wouldn't be alone. She would have warmth to cuddle up with. That's what the she-cat best knew, and gingerly at first, she stepped forward before stopping and looking around. She seemed flushed, but she padded forward after him, and smiled his way once she reached his side. ''Yeah...I could use some sleep.'' She says, and padded into the hollow, her tail swishing. Once, she had looked back to stare upwards towards the sky, as if seeking an answer from the greatness above. The she-cat snorted and rolled her eyes. From inside the hollow, she could vaguely see the slump of fur that was Talladega, and padded to another corner of the hollow, silently laying down, the she-cat laid her head on her paws, wrapping her tail around her, and fluttering her eyes until a deep sleep overcame her.

monfang
April 17th, 2017, 11:18 AM
{ why tho? (http://orig02.deviantart.net/6e32/f/2017/107/2/1/untitled_drawing_by_wolf_of_gold-db65da2.png) }
He stalked around the den, staring into the entrance with bloodthristy eyes. They were up early before the molly, and they were hungry. He lowered himself so his pawsteps didn't wake her. His lips curled into a silent snarl as he was ready to pounce. Three, Two..

"HA!" the call of the tortie echoed through the den as he pounced playfully on Mystical. Castiel gave a quiet laugh as he watched from the entrance. "Wakey wakey, sweetheart." he meowed, his tail flicking above him. His yellow orbs flashed as he smiled at her and jumped back up and ran to his brother. He laughed as he waited for her to rise, yell at them, chase them, or whatever she'd do.

Castiel mouthed 'sorry' in her direction before he shoved his brother playfully, and they began to run around the trees outside. Laughs woke the birds, and their morning songs echoed through the trees.

{ part one completed, now for part twwwooo }

Brilliance
April 17th, 2017, 02:41 PM
{ part two...the sad part ;w; more more MORE pleaseeeeeee }

How good could sleep truly be? The feline was amazed that she was sleeping peacefully, that she actually felt secure inside that cold hollow. Who would had known that something so cold could be so warm? And...she was actually dreaming. She was having a dreamless sleep, and that was the perfect moment to her. She didn't want to be awaken from her silent state. The way her soft breathing was, and the feel of her ears twitching, she could stay like this forever. When was the last time she ever had a good sleep? Especially since she found herself suffering from insomnia at times, so it was good to actually sleep and be at peace.

Be at peace...

At peace...

Peace...

The feline jumped up from her sleeping position, arching her back, and emitting out an odd sounding yelp, as if she were yelling at him for ruining her beauty sleep. Upon seeing that it was only one of the brothers, she slowly came back to her senses and swatted at him. "It's too early for all this nonsense." She says, her voice held a little playfulness, and she took a quick glance at Castiel, and shook her head at him. Then the toms were out, and she wondered however could they have such a kit-like behavior, like the world was full of good things instead of the dangers.

Mystical stayed inside the hollow for a while, her tail swaying behind her as she watched them, and a giggle escaped her maw. As she stretched, she figured that she might as well join them, so she dashed out the den, running through the grass, and stopping once to look around and admire the morning. Her ears twitched and she trotted towards the toms, watching as they played. "Well, since you woke me up, mister Talladega, might as well fetch me something to eat, sweetheart. Just to make up for how you woke me up." She says, and playfully narrowed her eyes at him. Though she was hungry, and could use something to eat. And, she turned to Castiel, giving a bright smile.

monfang
April 17th, 2017, 11:49 PM
"Oh yeah? And how will you make me huh?!" he meowed cockily. Castiel laughed, and then pounced on him. "She won't! I will!" he meowed and looked at Mystical. "Come on, help me!" he purred as he tried to pin his brother. "You traitor!" Talladega meowed playfully and tried to wriggle out of his brother's hold and he was winning.

The battle was terrible, the tom held the other down so the molly could make the finishing move. So much did the tortie try and escape the grasp of his own brother. His own kin betraying him for a molly he barely knew. The word was a dark place indeed. Betrayed by his own kin. The tortie struggled to escape his brother's grip, and he turned, wide-eyed. Would he die? Would his life end here in now. Things looked bleek and he suddenly felt a feeling rush over him. No... NO!

"ACK CASTIEL NO!" he yowled as his brother tickled his nose with his orange-tipped tail. He laughed as he did, laughed as Talladega snorted and laughed, and squirmed more.

{ i'll try (http://orig03.deviantart.net/fcec/f/2017/107/c/2/untitled_drawing_by_wolf_of_gold-db685l2.png) }

Brilliance
April 18th, 2017, 01:52 AM
The she-cat watched with pure amusement in her eyes as she saw the brothers play fight. It was like she was getting a new vibe from them, from Castiel specifically. The front he had put on for being shy? That was now unbelievable, and the she-cat could not believe that she had fell for it. As a soft giggle escaped her maw, she bounded forward towards them, ''Well, that teaches you, huh!?'' She called out, looking down at the squirming tortie. It was quite comical, really. And, she didn't know why.

Mystical brushed her pelt against Castiel, not minding the the closeness. In fact, she didn't notice it, and instead she took a swipe at Talladega with a sheathed paw playfully before she watched the other brother began tickling the poor tom. ''I don't think he's a traitor! I just think your jealous of the close bond we share.'' She stated, arrogantly. Though it was only playfully. She knew she could never break the bond between brothers, especially after the tale Castiel told her about his life and his quietness. Though if she put her mind to it and her most powerful abilities, she was sure she could get between them, if she wanted, but that was something she needed to let go. It was her second--most likely fifth chance at being apart of a group, something like a family. It was great for the social side of her. Being alone made...things depressing.

Now, the she-cat was happy, and she displayed her happiness by giggling loudly by watching the brothers. Is this what they did every morning? If so, the feline could get used to this.

monfang
April 18th, 2017, 02:18 AM
Castiel looked at her as her pelt brushed against his and took no notice, and looked down as she pawed his brother and he laughed. Talladega struggled, and finally rolled, now free from his brother's grip. He then shoved him playfully aside and pounced on Mystical. He laughed and then pawed her back. "How do you- oof!" he was struck by Castiel, who was able to shove his brother off but landed on her himself.

Shaking his head he turned to look at her then felt something press against his nose, and quickly realized it was her own. His eyes opened quickly and his fur heated as he looked cross-eyed at his nose before his gaze shot into her blue eyes. Now you've done it (*coughbravereferencecough*) he thought. He gave a nervous chuckle.

Quickly he scrambled to his paws and then looked down, his ears flattening slightly against his head, head lowering down as well. "S-Sorry... again." he said, reffering back to the day before when he tripped and came nose-to-nose with her.

Brilliance
April 18th, 2017, 08:07 AM
It was a humorous sight to the she-cat and while she was laughing and having a good time--she realized she was actually laughing. Like really laughing. Not one of those fake girly laughs just to get a tom to do whatever you want them to do. She found herself clinging onto those moments because she desperately needed food then. All a she-cat had to do was learn the movements, cue the voice, grasp the expressions, and think everything the tom says or do is comical. Eh, everything she perfected and now that part of her life was over, and she didn't need to be that way. It was like they were unlocking a genuine side to the she-cat.

Who would had known? The question was; did she like this?

As she turned around, moving her tail to the side, she felt herself being forced to the ground, pinned by a bigger object. A yelp--more of a squeak escaped her maw, and she opened her eyes to see Talladega. At first she was stunned, tensed even, but then she loosened up and tried to wriggle out from under him as he swatted at her with a paw. "Manners! Where are you manners!" She cried desperately to him, even though her voice retain a playful hint.

Soon enough, the tortie was pushed off and just as she was hopping to get up, the other brother was upon her. Just as she was about to retort something, Castiel turned to look at her...and their noses came into contact. He was quiet, but however to hopefully not make the situation awkward as it was, Mystical gave a sheepish grin, squeaking out, "H-hi." Again, her voice carried that high pitch, and she never knew why she did that whenever she became tensed or nervous. Weird, it was.

The tom came to his senses and he immediately hopped off her. Mystical stayed on her back for a short while, looking at the sky. Playfully, "Anyone else want to pounce onto me before I get? If so, please do it." She remarked sarcastically, and rolled onto her stomach, her ears twitching. Her eyes stared at Castiel, and she tilted her head, offering him a smile. "No worries, I'm sure plenty of cats end up in that type of situation, sweetheart." She teased, but accepted his apology anyway. The feline scrunched her nose a few times. Her tail swished slowly behind her as she laid content there. She looked at one brother, then her eyes slid to the other. Playfully, she responded, "So, first I get pounced on to wake up, then I pounced on again, mister Talladega!" She says, narrowing her eyes at him. "That is two times you have caused damaged to me, and I frankly believe that you owe me a full course meal, just sayin'." She let out a light airy laugh and rolled onto her back to stretch once fully, and play around in the grass. Suddenly, she stopped moving, and her blue eyes pierced into the sky.

{ I got the reference xD. I hateeeeeee posting on mobile, however. But they soooo adorable!!!!}

monfang
April 18th, 2017, 11:10 AM
It was a humorous sight to the she-cat and while she was laughing and having a good time--she realized she was actually laughing. Like really laughing. Not one of those fake girly laughs just to get a tom to do whatever you want them to do. She found herself clinging onto those moments because she desperately needed food then. All a she-cat had to do was learn the movements, cue the voice, grasp the expressions, and think everything the tom says or do is comical. Eh, everything she perfected and now that part of her life was over, and she didn't need to be that way. It was like they were unlocking a genuine side to the she-cat.

Who would had known? The question was; did she like this?

As she turned around, moving her tail to the side, she felt herself being forced to the ground, pinned by a bigger object. A yelp--more of a squeak escaped her maw, and she opened her eyes to see Talladega. At first she was stunned, tensed even, but then she loosened up and tried to wriggle out from under him as he swatted at her with a paw. "Manners! Where are you manners!" She cried desperately to him, even though her voice retain a playful hint.

Soon enough, the tortie was pushed off and just as she was hopping to get up, the other brother was upon her. Just as she was about to retort something, Castiel turned to look at her...and their noses came into contact. He was quiet, but however to hopefully not make the situation awkward as it was, Mystical gave a sheepish grin, squeaking out, "H-hi." Again, her voice carried that high pitch, and she never knew why she did that whenever she became tensed or nervous. Weird, it was.

The tom came to his senses and he immediately hopped off her. Mystical stayed on her back for a short while, looking at the sky. Playfully, "Anyone else want to pounce onto me before I get? If so, please do it." She remarked sarcastically, and rolled onto her stomach, her ears twitching. Her eyes stared at Castiel, and she tilted her head, offering him a smile. "No worries, I'm sure plenty of cats end up in that type of situation, sweetheart." She teased, but accepted his apology anyway. The feline scrunched her nose a few times. Her tail swished slowly behind her as she laid content there. She looked at one brother, then her eyes slid to the other. Playfully, she responded, "So, first I get pounced on to wake up, then I pounced on again, mister Talladega!" She says, narrowing her eyes at him. "That is two times you have caused damaged to me, and I frankly believe that you owe me a full course meal, just sayin'." She let out a light airy laugh and rolled onto her back to stretch once fully, and play around in the grass. Suddenly, she stopped moving, and her blue eyes pierced into the sky.

{ I got the reference xD. I hateeeeeee posting on mobile, however. But they soooo adorable!!!!}
{ they are indeed (http://orig06.deviantart.net/5a25/f/2017/108/8/4/untitled_drawing_by_wolf_of_gold-db699a5.png) }
Castiel still had a nervous look to him, up until she yelled at Talladega. "Yeah, Tal!" he called, and then the tortie looked up and gave a grumble. "Alright then, Cas! Since you also landed in her, you're helping!" he meowed loudly. Castiel scoffed.

"Fine then." he meowed, and stood proudly as he walked past Mystical. Then he bolted. "Betchya I'll catch something first!" he called, then Talladega gasped in realization. "HEY NO FAIR!!" he barked before bolting after him. "Hey's for horses! And I'm getting a head start!" Castiel called. "Oh no you don't!" Talladega snarled.

Again they were chasing the prey. Now for a bigger cause. The Calico chased the rabbit and finally caught it after a while. Then he chased after a robin, and after he caught that he ran back to the molly. Then, his brother ran beside him. A fish and a wren in his maw. Now they raced back to the molly, a playful determination to win filled their eyes as they ran as fast as they could to her. As they neared, Castiel began to pull ahead. Faster, Faster, Faster....

Finally they both jumped from the bushes and landed infront of the molly, smiles on their maws. They dropped the prey infront of her then looked at each other, playful rivalry beaming off their eyes. Castiel looked back at her, giving a smile. "There's your meal... M-Mind sharing?" he asked with a giggle.

Brilliance
April 18th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Mystical giggled at the bickering that the brothers part took in. As they were fighting, the she-cat contentedly laid around, rolling onto her stomach and giving herself a couple licks. "You know," she says in between her cleaning, her eyes rolled up to both boys, and as sweet as she can, she told them, "You could be getting my prey instead of fighting. I'm famished." She giggled once more, and after she said that, they were already off running. They were already gone before she could even blink her eyes open. No surprise there. She had quite gotten use to the kit-like behavior that the toms shared.

In her opinion, it was the most adorable thing ever, and if she played her cards right she would always be apart of it. Even though the she-cat would never behave in...such a manner. She wasn't that comfortable yet around them, but she was content that she had them.

The she cat found it very amusing at the shared rivalry between the brothers, always trying to be better than the others. She wished that she had that type of relationship with one of her siblings. With one of her brothers. And, for a moment, the she cat felt jealous but it was quickly washed away when they bounded off to hunt.

And, she waited for them to make their appearance. Her stomach grumbled at the thought of what they might bring. She was hoping for another rabbit. The rabbit they intentionally, she presumed, left her, made her wanting more. She licked her maw in the process and felt that she was being treated as a queen. Not that she had any kits or anything with them--taking note of this, the she cat knew she wasn't a queen. She then established that she enjoyed being pampered by the toms and she wondered how come they were doing it. Perhaps, it was because she was new company and they wanted her to feel welcome.

Her thoughts became clouded once she saw the two were back with hefty amount of food in their maw. The she cat instantly dig in for the rabbit, satisfying her craving. "You have nooooo idea how much I was craving rabbit." She said, picking at the meat and savoring the taste. Reality came to her senses and she flicked her ears towards Castiel. The she cat looked up from her food, and gave him a suspicious look, tilting her had as she processed his question. "I mean...I don't know. The two of you bombarded on me, and I did not hear an apology." She shot back, brushing the tip of her tail alongside Castiel.

Though the she cat knew she couldn't stay mad at the toms. Not that she really was mad, but she was grateful that they done more for her in such a short amount of time. And, that deserves them the medal to eat. "Go ahead and knock yourselves out. Just don't touch my rabbit. This thing's mine." She growled, humorously before picking up the carcass and trotting a bit away from them in order to satiate herself.

{GAHHHHH MADE MY WHOLE DAY A LOT BETTER. That image deserves to be my new profile pic, like nowwww}

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 10:34 AM
{ Noire }

Running freely meant they had the ability to see new lands like they dreamed, learn new things, and seek new dangers that lurk in every corner. And they had done just that. Now a new member joined them! This would be perfect! More eyes, more strength, more fun. And, though they didn't know it, more love.

When she said they could eat, Castiel grabbed the wren, and Talladega grabbed the Robin. And they ate, smiles on their maws and play in their eyes. After finishing their meal they stood up and waited for her to finish, and mischief passed their eyes as they looked at each other, then stared down on her, smiles of mischief growing across their maws.

The plan was made by silent glances. One would pin her and the other would attack. The sounds of her helpless pleas for mercy would be useless against them. They waited patiently, waited for the perfect time to strike. She would not survive their vicious attack, and when they had won, they would only force her up, to see if she was still strong enough to fight back, only to toil, run around her, and attack again. It was risky, stupid, and could get them attacked, and only one might make it out alive, but before them was an easy target. All she had to do was ask...

They stood their, and their tails flicked in play. A purrfect perfect plan was in place to attack her, pin her, and show her who was really the boss. The boys always win...

Brilliance
April 22nd, 2017, 05:34 PM
Mystical silently bite into her prey, feeling the relief of meat going down her throat as she chewed her food. The feline was facing away from the two brothers as she ate. For some odd reason, she always felt abnormal whenever she ate with others. This was because she feared that they would judge her, and Mystical, frankly, did not have time to feel uncomfortable in her own fur.

Once, she did glance at him, and caught their eyes steady on her. She felt her temperature rise under her pelt, and her ears perked, slightly. She gave them a quizzical look, but quickly looked away and scoffed down her meal in a few more bites, leaving the bones. The she got up, and flicked dirt over her remains, and got up to stretch her limbs, bringing her rump in the air for a low stretch, before bringing her body back up and shaking her sleek pelt.

Once more, she swiveled her head to look at the two toms. And, this time they were looking at each other. Mystical begin grooming herself, giving soft licks around her pelt, and finally reaching her paws, as she delicately brought it up, and swiped it above her head. A purr escaped her maw, as she turned to the sky. Her ears twitched just in case she needed to hear what the other two were up to.

She did trust them, though their playful side was a bit extreme for her. It was like she was looking after two little kits, and Mystical was all for the playing, but right now she wished to relax. Once more she looked behind her, and rolled her eyes at the others before she settled herself down into a laying position, her paws delicately crossed over one another, and her tail above her, swaying lightly. Whatever they were up to, she kept her ears open for any type of movement. Knowing them two? They always had a move.

monfang
April 23rd, 2017, 06:42 PM
Talladega and Castiel looked at each other one more time before they looked down. "Three..... Two...." Talladega whispered before they both suddenly crouched.

"ONE!" Castiel called, and they both lunged at her, paws out, claws sheathed, and their eyes full of play.

Talladega was the one to grab her to roll her over, and he tried his hardest to hold her down, as by now she must have been struggling against them. Castiel then jumped and, with his tail, brushed it along side her sides and underbelly.

{ ew short }

Brilliance
April 24th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Mystical's ears swiveled at hearing their voice. She turned her head, wondering what they were yelling about. Then, she saw them coming towards her, and the she cat stood there motionless for a second, confused beyond wonder. Before she could react, and run away, she was pinned down by Talladega. She let out muffled squeals, trying her hardest to slither from under him, but she knew that he was stronger than her.

''Hey!'' She squeaked, her voice reaching a high pitch as she felt the tingling that Castiel's tail left her. She stifled in laughter, feeling displeased, but at the same time overjoyed at this act. She knew the brothers were devious--that was much, and as she tried to slither her way out.

''Stop it!'' She called out, laughing. ''Please! I'm dying!'' She wasn't really dying, but at this point, she couldn't hold in her wiggling sides, as she allowed her hind legs to kick up and throw the larger tom off her. She scrambled about until she was on her stomach and a few feet away from them, her breathing hard and panting.

The she cat was in a crouch, her tail moving around slightly, as she stared at the brothers in the corner of her eye. ''Real mature, guys!'' She breathed slowly, inhaling in as much as possible. As she finished getting her posture together, she got up and stomped her way towards Castiel. ''I'm disappointed!'' She says, her voice light and teasing. ''We were suppose to be on the same team! How dare you go traitor on me!?'' She says, her tail lashed above her, and she knew that she was puny standing in front of him. Her mother was never a large cat, and sadly Mystical took on that trait, being small as well. Though, what she lacked in height, she made up in attitude, and she turned her head to look at the other brother.

''You just wait til I get my paws on you.'' She says, her eyes narrowing into playful slits. She would attack, but not now. She didn't know when, but she hoped that they would be on lookout when she do.

monfang
April 27th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Castiel fell back as she kicked him off, and after that Talladega lost his grip and lost her as well. He quickly rolled to his feet and laughed at her, and Castiel laughed s well. As she called them out about their 'maturity', it only made them laugh more. However as she confronted him his ears fell back but he still laughed. "Sorry, I'm a mercenary." he said with a laugh.

"Mercenary my tail-end!" Talladega meowed and he lunged for his brother, who dodged him, but tumbled into Mystical. Talladega laughed, and teased them. "Awww look at the love birds!" he meowed. "Ya know Cas, Crushing on a girl don't mean crushing her!" he teased.

"Sh-Shut up Tal!" he growled, and scrambled off of her. "S-Sorry." he said, his stutter returning. Talladega bounded over and head-locked his brother, rubbing his head with his paw. Castiel laughed, trying to push him away.

"H-Hey help me here!" he meowed. "I'm S-Sorry, n-now please help!" he meowed, still pushing his brother away who was nipping at his ear. Castiel growled and tried to kick him away but it only progressed into Talladega pinning him down and ticking him himself. Sure Talladega wasn't all that much a big cat, but he still trumped his brother, and so he was able to pin him easily.

Castiel squirmed and wriggled as Talladega kept tickling him, unable to breath in uncontrollable laughter. "T-This is not fair Tal!" he meowed loudly.

"It's payback! Hey, sweetheart come over here!" he called, and Cas' eyes widened.

"N-No don't you d-dare!" he growled at her desperately trying to get free from his brother now. If Mystic came over he was a goner for sure. Killed by laughing too much, what a way to go. He was pinned good by his brother and another could come over and either help him or his brother.

He couldn't barely move to try and fight back, which rendered him completely vulnerable against them. How in the hell can he escape this one? He kept squirming as he thought, but couldn't find any tactic he's learned to escape this. Good thing it was just his brother and a friend instead of a murderous rogue or predator.

Still, he was pinned, and had no escape, and it all depended on who she would help.

Brilliance
April 27th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Just as Talladega had confronted Castiel, Mystical said at the same time, "Mercenary? More like traitor." Her ears pinned back as she looked away from him, but a smile lingered on her face. A small giggled settled into her maw, and just as she was looking back at him, and perking her ears at Talladega's next words, she felt another force crashing into her, and found once more that Castiel was tumbled into her.

"Well, two has always been better than one." She says proudly, not in as a group but as in a couple. Mystical felt a shudder run through her as she thought about that. Feeling left out or the third paw in a relationship. She never really pondered if Talladega actually cared about that type of stuff, nor did she wonder if Castiel felt the same way. But at Talladega's next teasing remark, Mystical felt her temperature rise, and she took a quick glance towards Castiel, before she looked away quickly. So, she decided not to say anything, and just as Castiel scrambled off her, She sat there for a moment, flickering her tail and observing the two brothers. "It's not your fault." She tells him, but her eyes kept steady on Talladega. Any chance you want to make it even more awkward? She wanted to say but bit back her tongue.

The thought had went away and she fell into a laughing fit at the brothers' comical side. She fell over on her side, exposing her soft belly to the world, and quickly rolled into her stomach to hide it, but continued to laugh nonetheless.

"Oh?" Mystical laughed, turning her attention towards Castiel. "Is the great Castiel calling for my help?" She gracefully got to her paws, and just stared at them, taking her time. Oh, how she adored the tortie being in pain. Not literal pain, but a happiness type of pain. The pain where you laugh until it hurts. The best type of pain.

As she watched them further, and hearing the calico calling her over for payback was when she sauntered her way towards them, and she gazed down at the helpless cat. To add to his pain, the she cat ran her tail along his side in a ticklish manner. "Sorry, Castiel, but you deserve this." She states, her eyes glittering as she continued to run her tail along his side. From the corner of her eyes she kept a steady gaze on Talladega.

This time the she cat out her plan into action. She knew since the brothers liked to play. She might as well play along. And, she might as well win this time. And if she didn't? There would always be many more moments where she wouldn't give in. Especially if she chose to spend a lifetime with the kit-like brothers.

The she cat sprang away for a second, before she strolled around until she was at a safe distance from Talladega. Then she crouched and putting force into her hind legs, she lunged at him, and knocked him off the tortie, ramming into his side. "He's not the only one I'm sending payback to." Her eyes became doey, innocent blue hues before she batted at the tom, and quickly before Castiel could get up, she jumped onto him, her small paws pinning his shoulders and her hind legs on both sides of his body. She didn't want to inflict more pain on the tom as she believed that her and Talladega done it enough. So instead, the she cat boldly grazed her nose against his. "I guess you can call me a mercenary." She mocked at him, and giggled before pulling back and batting at him with one sheathed paw.

The she cat hopped off the tom, landing a few ways in front of him as she looked at the two brothers. She justified herself because she knocked down two birds with one rock. Just as she had planned. Being a traitor to both brothers. However, they fell to understand that she was the only female of the group. It would always be two against one. And, frankly Mystical found herself used to this. Being born in a litter with all boys? It was typical for her, and for just a moment, she felt her own kitten days returning.

As she sat where she was at, the she cat delicately lifted one paw, gazing at both brother through her eyes, as she groomed that one paw gently. "Payback is the epitome of sweetness, is it not?"

monfang
April 27th, 2017, 10:54 AM
{ castiel is the calico not talladega weirdo xD }
Castiel's wheezed in laughter as Mystical had helped his brother. His sides ans stomach ached from the constant laughter and wondered if he'll ever be able to escape this. He squirmed more and laughed trying so hard to escape, however just as he was about to scream he gave up, Mystical rammed Talladega off of him. Quickly he rolled to his paws and laughed as Talladega was flustered by her doing this.

"It is indeed." Castiel mrrewed before he pounced on her. "And now it's my turn." he laughed and pawed her nose, before jumping off, laughing. Talladega then ran and tackled his bother who was now squealing as he ran away from him. Talladega bolted but his brother was faster then him, and so he reeled around and went for Mystical. A friendly game of tag. Castiel turned back around and tackled his brother down before he jumped up and pushed Mystical. "Go go go!" he laughed as Talladega bean to get up.

Talladega then chased them, trying to catch up. "You both are traitors!" he called and Castiel laughed. "Keep running! The big bad rogue's gunna get us!" he laughed as he looked at Mystical.

And again the tortie chased the calico only this time it was with the siamese. he pushed his strength to the max, trying to catch up with them. He was going to get them both, if it was the last thing he did. They ran but he was fast too, and so he aimed to get the siamese first, as his brother was faster than him. More and more he neared closer to them, and the calico let out a yelp in surprise as he realized how close he was. "Keep running!" he yowled to the siamese, trying to keep the distance between them. More and more the tortie gained until he lunged, body outstretched as he aimed for her.

And down he went to latch onto her back, to bring her down, of course with no injury. His claws where sheathed and his aim was to grab her flanks to fling her down gently.

Brilliance
April 27th, 2017, 11:38 AM
{Blame it on the a a a a a alco--Nahh, blame it on sleep xD I was typing this up once I first woke up. I'm sorry Cas and Talla ;w; }

Mystical let out another squeal, and batted the tom that pawed at her nose. She got up from her spot. She watched as the brothers tackled one another, her own tail flickering in the process at a new excitement bubbling within her. She never got to experience this type of fun with her actual brothers, and she never know that this type of fun had existed. But it had, and she got lucky to experience it.

Once she found out what was going on, Mystical bolted at Castiel's call, and followed after the calico, albeit lagging behind him. She was never a fast runner, preferring to walk more than anything else. She liked to take her time, but with fun prowling around them, she didn't have time. She picked up her legs as fast as she could, glancing once back at the tortie that followed after them. A mrrow of laughter escaped her maw, and her eyes brimmed with alighted amusement. ''It takes a traitor to know a one!'' She responded, slickly.

Her biggest mistake was looking back, for since she did, she was worried that the tortie caught up to her. Castiel had out ran her, and so she was behind as much, As she heard Castiel tell her to keep up, she shook her head, wanting to yell something back at him, but couldn't find her words properly. She felt something latch onto her back, and she stumbled down, growling at her attacker. She writhed around, struggling. ''Let me go, furball!'' She snarled, playfully, and batted at him. She brought her eyes forward to stare at the calico who was a few distances away. She knew she was a lot more weaker than them. Possibly even inexperienced, but she would get better. Within time, she knew she would.

monfang
April 27th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Castiel looked behind him and saw that Talladega had caught her. He reeled around and lunged at his brother, ramming him off of her. He stood over her, and turned his head. "There, now we're even." he chuckled as he looked back to his brother who was now standing up, a snarl in his throat. Castiel laughed as he lowered himself, still standing over her. He looked down at her and wanted to say something cocky but his brother gave a sloppy lunge in his direction and he dodged it with ease, barely stopping himself before he dropped straight on her.

Talladega tumbled over and laughed, but before he could lunge back, something hit his nose. A rain drop. He looked up and saw the rain clouds that snuck up on them while they were playing. And it seemed like in an instant, the sky opened up with rain. "Uh oh." he said and looked at Castiel who was trying to shield Mystical. They locked gazes and with a nod from both, Castiel looked down at Mystical.

"You might wanna get up. We have to get to our den along the river." he said calmly. He nudged her to help her up, then looked at Talladega, who was searching for the path. "Alright, Sweetheart, this is where you follow us. You might get hurt if you slip in."he said. "Or worse..." he added, having heard his brother tell Mystical the plan they had. This wasn't their first storm. They had found many high places to avoid floods and such. Mystical was going to have to learn these now.

"Past those trees is the river. We follow it until we reach the pass, and then we can go up the hill to a single hollow." Talladega explained.

{ *trying not to cry* }

Brilliance
April 27th, 2017, 09:06 PM
{Tears already brimming and we're not even at the fallen scene yet xc }

Mystical stared at her 'hero', her eyes glowering. ''We're not even until I say we're even.'' She remarks, trying to bat him with a paw, but was too lazy, and just sat there staring at the sky. Her ears shot up in alarm at the sound of rustling, and she picked up her head to roll her eyes at the tortie, who tried to lunge at the calico. She lowered it back down, and was ready to move once she saw Castiel move out the way. She was not planning on getting hurt again. Besides, she was tired, full of laughter, and her paws ached from so much running. Once, again she was not a runner, but she had the most fun today than she had in years!

Her eyes narrowed upon seeing the darkened sky. Just before she could warn them, Talladega spoke up, and all at once, she felt Castiel nudging her to get up. She groaned. She wished to lay there all day, but water--another thing to her like running. She didn't like it. She preferred dry lands, and a dry pelt. So, the she cat rolled over and got up. She stared at Castiel quizzically. ''How many hollows do you have? You must come by here a lot.'' She twitched her nose. She knew the brothers were explorers, a navigation system with paws and a maw.

Suddenly, she inwardly shivered, shaking into her pelt. Though, she put on a brave face. ''I can withstand anything!'' She says, confidently, no shakiness in her voice. Though she wanted to cower. Storms were never her forte, and though she would survive them. She did not treasure the thought of being alone with them. It scared her--of being alone.

Or worse, what?...death? Dying. Mystical cleared her voice, feeling the discomfort of minimum raindrops on her pelt. ''I suppose we should get a move on. I don't want to have to tend to a wet pelt.'' She says, her voice brimmed with impatience. She twitched her tail and got up, ready to follow the brothers along the river. As long as she stayed away from the water, she would be good. Well, not too close to it, at least. She was not a swimmer, and would surely succumb to the death of drowning. Was that really the way she wanted to leave the world?

monfang
May 1st, 2017, 08:30 AM
Talladega lead the way, and Castiel stayed by Mystical. The rain worsened as they traveled into the tree line, and finally they reached a rushing river. Talladega questioned the safety of following it and took a moment before he shook off his fear. "This way!" he called, and Castiel picked up his pace, looking at the river. He had bad feelings about this. He didn't like the speed of the water.

Breathing in, taking in his fear like Talladega, he looked at Mystical, giving a smile to reassure. "Home stretch." he said, and looked at his brother, seeing his yellow gave full of uncertainty.

"Stay close." he said. Then off they were again. The water smacked against the rocks of the bank, and Talladega put up a paw to block the splash. He didn't like the way it looked, but he had to hide his fear for the sake of his brother and for Mystical. He looked back and then back at the river. "We're almost there!" he called, and pressed on against the rain and wind that pushed against them. His unsheathed claws had trouble gripping the stones beneath his paws. He looked down at them, seeing he claw marks from him trying to grip the ground against a big gust. His heart thumped against his chest. This was the kind of thing they lived for, why was he afraid? Was it because Mystical could fall in, because he has two lives in his paws? A big burden if you ask him.

Castiel followed behind, having a harder time to grip the rock due to his smaller size. He looked over at Mystical, and his gaze had a protective hint to it. He tried to block most of the wind, and he looked at the river, and saw the water was rising. "Tal!" he called, and the tortie looked back. "The water is rising!" he called, and looked down at the water.

"Move up!" he called back, and looked at Mystical. Thunder clapped above them, making Castiel jump, and he slipped, but managed to crawl back onto the bank.

Brilliance
May 1st, 2017, 11:48 AM
Mystical silently followed along, feeling a slight uncertainty, but she didn't push it. For some odd reason, she had to allow herself to trust these two brothers; Castiel and Talladega. They haven't wronged her yet, but her worse fear was the rain. The she cat never liked the rain. In fact, she hated it, and looked on further even though the feline had her vision blurred. "I don't know about this." She panted, whispering to herself. All her life she had been in one spot. Never had the she cat traveled from here to there. From point A to point B. She didn't need to. That one area they had left was her area. Now she had left it.

As Castiel picked up his pace, Mystical lagged behind, looking at her drench paws, and feeling the rain patter against her. Her breathing hitched, but she continued on. This storm just had to come and ruin their day! She wished that she could be cuddled in a dry hollow, and wait as the storm passed. As the she cat heard a overfill cracking sound, she jumped, and found herself closer to Castiel.

Quickly, she recovered herself and shook her smooth pelt--a reflex of hers after getting startled. Heaving in a deep sigh, the she cat saw the rushing river, and she heard Talladega leading them on. She trailed on once more, looking down at her small paws, and looking forward. Was she really going to survive this? "Why must nature hate me?" She groaned, trying to keep the situation light, and away from the fear that she knew that she was prone to fall. She had to at least try.

The she cat crawled forward, using her claws to get a good grip. Once she almost fail, and let out a yes, but she easily clung on, and started moving forward, hoping to reach as far Talladega was. Though, she still lingered behind Castiel, and her moves were sloppy. She was not used to the fact of climbing rough surfaces. She preferred to keep her paws on then ground. The flat ground.

Her breathing quickened, and she felt her heart beginning to pace. Clumsy, she continued to scatter up the rocks, trying to past Castiel, but she felt herself falling. At first it was a simple thought. A simple feeling that she was falling until she got far enough and her hind paw started to slip. She immediately started to panic, but held in a yelp. As she clung onto another rock, pushing her claws in as deep as she could, the feline slipped once more, and suddenly, she was afraid. She let out a terrified scream as she felt her hind paws slipping and soon would find herself into the water. "Castiel!" She screamed, feeling herself slip every second. Her eyes were wide as the moon, and for a second she lost a feeling of knowing she was about to lose her life.

monfang
May 1st, 2017, 03:15 PM
Castiel looked back, and as the lightening flashed he saw her in the water. "Talladega!" he called,and the tortie flipped around. His fears realized. Castiel's claws gripped the wet rock, chasing after her. His blue hues illuminated in the flashing lightening, flinching at the thunder. Finally, he jumped, diving into the water. He shot up, gasping for air and he looked around and saw Mystical. He kicked his legs as hard as he could, and grabbed her by the scruff, and swam to the closest bank he could find. He was having trouble, as the water was powerful and strong against him. He finally made it to a bank, and he dragged her onto the rocks, and he pushed her into the rocks out of water’s reach, and he nuzzled her lovingly, making sure she was okay, but a log flowing down smacked into him, and he went back into the water. Talladega watched in horror as he saw his brother being carried away, and he ran after him, panting, passing Mystical, and he dragged her more onto the rocks, then he bolted after his brother.

“Hold on, Castiel!” he called, his paws thudding against the rocks. He then dived into the water and swam after his brother. He grabbed him, and the water became more violent and he struggled to keep his brother’s head above the water. He put Castiel on a passing log, and with all his strength, shoved it to a bank, and latched on, claws sliding against the stones. Castiel shoved the log off of him and went to grab his brother, but the water made it difficult to bring him up, and Talladega slid more. Talladega looked from his claws to his brother, and smiled faintly.

“Tal no!” Castiel screamed, but before he could grab his paws, Talladega slipped back into the waters, and disappeared. “No!” Castiel screamed as he watched his brother disappear, and he layed there in shock. The clap of thunder brought him back to reality, and he realized he also couldn’t find Mystical, and then he ran up a tree into an old squirrel’s nest, and he layed there, crying, mourning the loss of his brother and of his new friend.

{ so imma add this since i had it typed but if you want you can type what she does before lol }

The song of the birds seemed dark as Castiel looked out at the clear skies. He sniffled, and crawled out of the nest, and jumped out of the tree. He looked around, sniffing the air, trying to find a familiar scent, but to no avail. His ears fell, and slowly he padded into a nearby clearing, looking across it. He felt misty tears fill his eyes, and he padded along the edge of it, his head low. He felt it was somehow his fault. He let Mystical in, though that wasn’t the mistake. They didn’t give her time to learn. Hell, the world didn’t give them time to teach her.

He again lifted his gaze to search around the clearing, hoping to find anyone, if not someone he hoped to see.

Brilliance
May 1st, 2017, 07:50 PM
Mystical was sure that she was waiting for death as she felt herself getting lower and lower into the water. At that moment, memories flashed into her mind; why didn't I accept those swimming lessons from Autumn? Why did I lie about my name--my identity of who I am? Why did I play around with others as if they had no feelings? Why did I push my brothers to the limit? Why couldn't others leave me alone? As these thoughts weighed her down, the she cat felt herself being lifted up. Just as her eyes were drooping and ready to accept nothing more, she felt herself breathing the fresh rainy air. She let out a gasped as she was thrown onto a bank. As her vision cleared, the she cat glanced up, coughing rapidly as she stared at her savior. ''Cas...''She couldn't even get his full name out. But as he nuzzled her, which came as a surprised to her, the she cat returned the affection, and she softly purred at his touch. She wanted to tell him thank you, but was too out of breath. She figured he would understand what she wanted to say.

That was until she saw him being knocked away by a log. ''Castiel!'' Mystical shouted loudly, her heart quickening, and she was about ready to save him as well until Talladga dragged her more up. ''Hey!'' She protested against his touch, still fearing for the tom that was hit. Mystical knew that she should had stayed where they put her, but she couldn't help, but follow along in case Talladega needed her help. She seen him plummet into the water after Castiel, saving his life...in turn of his own.

''Please, please, you can do it Talladega.'' Mystical whispered to herself as she watched the scene. The sad part was that she couldn't do anything to stop this. To prevent this tragic, dangerous event. She felt a bit of relief at seeing Talladega save Castiel, and at that moment she wanted to run up to the both of them, knowing everything was going to be alright. But...it wasn't.

Castiel was saved, but Talladega was not. She seen the way his body flowed with the rushing river, and her ears pinned against her head. No doubt Castiel would be grieving, and Mystical doubted she would be able to help him with comfort. So, she did the best thing she only knew.

She ran.

She turned and high tailed her way out there. A coward's move for sure, but the only plausible thing that she could do. The fact that she was felt like everything was her fault as to why she rain poured heavily, and that Castiel lost a very important cat in his life. A cat he would never get back. Mystical seemed to not have minded the rain any longer. She padded forward slowly, fixated on her paws. ''I'm sorry Castiel...'' she mewed to herself, hoping he would hear the words, but she knew he wouldn't.

To think she had a chance of having a real family! Oh how nature was cruel to her! Why did nature seem to hate her, and wish to make her suffer? Now, here the she cat was again, moving along in terrible weather, and had no idea where she was headed.

~~~~~
{I'm guessing a few moons had passed since that sad fateful day ;w; -sniffles- }

Mystical laid near an open field, surrounded by tall grass. Just the way she liked it. Where no one could see her, and easy for her to blend in. Her blue hues flashed around her surroundings, as she got up and gave a luxuriously stretch. She haven't ate many meals since that day...she refused to acknowledge it. She had at least one meal a day, wishing to improve her hunting skills, but never could. Sometimes it was even left overs from previous hunts, much to her dismay.

Since there was nothing she could do about it, the feline had to wait to see what the day would bring her. She blinked her eyes open, and started padded forward, hoping to get some food. She sunk in with her surroundings, looking at the familiar trees and hearing her stomach grumble.

monfang
May 2nd, 2017, 09:04 PM
Castiel's eyes scanned the clearing, and there, in the center, he saw someone. He didn't see who it was persay at first, and began to pad near. He felt weak, weary, his legs weak from lack of food. He barely eaten for moons, not since the bad storm. Was this his fate? Starvation from depression? Probably. He lost everything that brought joy to him. His brother, his friend, everything he learned seemed to have disappeared, and once again he was mute. He was injured from a recent rogue encounter, but not badly. Just scratches and bite marks here and there.

As he neared the figure, his eyes widened in shock as he gasped. No... No it couldn't have been. She disappeared in the storm like Talladega... right? He then adimitted to himself he never saw where she went, that she was left on the stones. She could have escaped, ran away, or fallen back into the river.

But he knew as he took a few steps closer it was her. The lilac siamese he longed to see. He wanted to calmly approach her but that was impossible. "Mystical!" he yowled happily, and bolted. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him, his mind racing, his thoughts going from one thing to another, but he had one lingering thought in the back of his mind. He ignored it and kept running. He ran for what felt like an eternity, and then nuzzled her. He purred, his eyes welling with tears.

"Oh, I thought I lost you forever! I thought you fell right back into the river..." he mrrewed, trying not to sound desperate or over affectionate. "Where have you been? Why are you so skinny? Have you eaten? Are you okay? Are you injured?" questions flowed through him like a waterfall. He couldn't contain the emotions that flowed through him. "Where's Tal? Is he with you?" he asked softly, half of him knowing the answer, half of him denying that answer. If Tal was gone for good, then it would have to be just the two of them, and they'd have to work together to get by.

"Oh, I missed you." he said finally, giving her cheek a lick, but then backed away. He didn't mean to. Well, he did, but he didn't want to do it, because it was a strong gesture. He knew this from learning from Talladega, and his fur heated. "S-Sorry." he said, his ears falling slightly.

Brilliance
May 2nd, 2017, 10:52 PM
Mystical rounded a corner, hopping along the flatlands, though she needn't to. She watched the world around her, the skies a pretty cloudy blue, and for once, like everyday, she felt a sense of normal coming into her life. Though everyday she would think about the two brothers that brought meaning into her life. Even if she were with them for a few days. She felt like it was a forever among them. And, there always will be. As she saw Talladega being consumed by the water, she couldn't bear to watch. So, she left. No piece inside her doubted that Castiel went after his brother. Thus, ending his life as well.

As she continued on, going no where in particular, the she cat started to trot forward until she halted. She saw another shadow, and paused in her steps. The scent was familiar, but she didn't want to depend on it, so she just stood there, her ears perked. She felt her body tensed as the figure came near her, and her breathing quickened. The feline embraced herself for competition, but all she got was the shout of her name. The lilac siamese stared upward, her once determined face, twisted into a sweet smile, and she ran along to him, too speechless for words. She nuzzled him back, purring along. ''Cas!...''She paused, breathing in slowly. ''...tiel!'' She finished, and giggled softly.

As she heard his next words--series of questions, the she cat shuffled onto her paws lightly, trying to take in everything he was asking. Hoping she would be able to answer them accurately. She perked her ears, and smiled, holding up a small paw to stop him from talking. ''Calm down, Castiel.'' She says, twitching her whiskers in amusement. As the she cat took a look at him, she noticed he didn't look so well either. ''Have you eaten? And, you look pretty...worn out.'' She noticed him, his cuts, and she didn't remember those being there. It was a shame that without his brother, he was going through so much. The two of them had different adventures, and Mystical just went wherever her paws landed her. Not as much as seen the landscape, but trying to find a way to survive.

''No, I haven't...eaten. Just found some leftover crowfood, which have been lucky for me.'' She shook her head, trying to rid the taste of the thought. ''I've missed you so much! I thought you had...''she didn't finish the thought, knowing he probably understood what she was saying. At his next soft words, she didn't say anything. It was bound for him to know and accept that Talladega was no more. That he joined the stars that fateful night.

''I'm going to need you.'' She whispered, lowly. She would need him. As much as he would need her. As he licked her cheek, the feline felt her temperature rise, and she looked to the side, avoiding his gaze for a moment. She didn't know how to react, so she only gave a small smile, and she gazed at him once more with her blue hues. ''I think I'm going to need you more than you'll ever know.'' Those words were the truth. Lately, that's all the she cat been doing. Though she lied to other cats that walked past her, but when it came to Castiel, lying was out of her vocabulary. She had brushed away his apology, knowing it wasn't needed. Then, she asked him, ''What do we do now?'' She stepped closer to him, one paw behind the other, as she looked up at him. Now, she acted like a small kit, hoping for some guidance.

monfang
May 2nd, 2017, 11:17 PM
His eyes widened as she mentioned his cuts and his gaze shot from his pelt to her. "Oh, those? Oh, don't worry about that, just a little skirmish." he said with a slight chuckle, nervousness lacing it. He didn't want his nervousness to show, for it would make her nervous and he didn't want that. However it did. He knew as she didn't answer about Tal, that he was indeed gone, but he accepted that a moon ago. He looked at her, smiling, more lovingly now than before. They were going to need each other, now that their main strength was gone, the main knowledge, the leader. It was just them two. And he had to fill his brother's fur, be the head of the small group they had. There was no escaping it, and he was going to do it, if not for himself, if not for mystical, but for Tal.

He looked at her, noticing her looking away, and he wondered why, why she didn't shake it off, but look away. He took into account of her lack of food and sighed, before speaking. "I have a squirrel and a rabbit in a tree, a squirrel's nest. It's big enough for the both of us." he said, brushing his tail gently on her shoulder. "I missed you, too, Mystical..." he said softly, nuzzling her kindly. "I'm a mercenary, remember? I know how to survive..." he said with a small chuckle, mostly to lighten the mood. It was bright already, though. She was alive, and here, with him. Now they could both fight the world together.

As she said she was going to need him, he nodded. "We'll get through this." he said softly, his blue hues staring into her own. "We'll get through, just like Tal had taught us, and I'll teach you, too." he said, staring deeply into her blue eyes, the small red flecks in them seeming to be more noticeable now. He smiled at them, and gave a small purr. "We've lived this far, haven't we?" he asked, more rhetorical and for point strengthening than anything else. He was going to need her, more than she'll ever know. A thought pressed his mind again but he ignored it and let his tail rest brush against her back. "Come on, we need to eat." he said.

As he walked back to the tree, he couldn't help but to think about the future, now. A future he was worried about. There was many things that could kill them, harm them, cripple them, seperate them, and so on. But he had to push those thoughts aside and focus on the main thing. Surviving. How were they going to survive the next, oh who knows how many more moons? He had to protect her, and she had to protect him. They had to work together, like he did with Talladega. To keep a strong bond so with one glance they knew exactly what to do. They had to be able to hunt for each other, care for each other, fight for each other, and even be willing to die for each other. A list of rules him and Talladega created a long while back when they were younger. And it kept them alive. Until that fateful night... He shoved that thought back as well. No more blaming himself. No more blaming anyone or anything. Mystical was still alive, and so that was all that mattered. Now they would have to make that same commitment that the brothers had. He reached the tree, and bent down so she could use him as a boost.

"Just up there." he said, looking up.

{ sorry if this seems weird... }

Brilliance
May 3rd, 2017, 02:02 AM
Mystical gave him a wary look, glancing at his cuts, and back up at his face. Lastly, she shrugged. ''Well,'' She started to say, but stopped herself, shaking her head. She had to understand that Castiel knew how to take care of himself. He didn't need anyone doting on him as if he were their kit. Mystical was about ready to let him on many reasons about his safety, and that those cuts could be the death of him. A bit of an exaggeration really, but that was apart of Mystical's behavior.

Mystical pricked her ears at the mention of food. Specifically the rabbit. She gave a small smile of her own, ''I suppose I could eat--I know I could eat,'' she giggled lightly. ''Rabbit sounds about delicious right about now.'' She says, and put her muzzle in the air to take a sniff. If only she could smell that rabbit, she would be running towards it before Castiel could get a sentence out. Though she was happy to see him, the she cat never could think straight whenever food was mentioned. This was because she lacked so much during her adventures alone; just wandering trying to find some food and survive. Much luck was needed. Not that it was shown.

Mystical felt secure being next to the tom, and she stared at him with a sparkle in her eyes. She held onto a piece of hope. The hope she let go so long ago, and that tiny piece made her believe once more. She nodded at her at him. ''I could rest,'' she mewed. ''I've been walking all day. My pads are killing me.'' She complained lightly, shaking her head, and rubbed her head against his once more. ''You're more affectionate than the last time I saw you.'' She purrs at him, giggling once more at his touch. Honestly, the she cat didn't mind. It felt nice to be near someone she once knew. Then at his next words, the she cat brought up a paw and nudged him in his chest area. ''A mercenary?'' She repeated, rolling her eyes. ''Last I remember, you were a traitor.'' She says, and brushed past him, drawing her tail along his side.

And, the tom was right. They had made it far, and there was no reason for them to turn back now. No way was she going to travel alone again when she had Castiel. Honestly, as selfish as it may sounded...she was happy that it wasn't Castiel who swam away with the current. It was great to have one of them around her. After finding him again, she felt her heart lightened and she knew that there would be better days. ''I know,'' She says, her voice a quiet whisper. She never liked to talk much about Talladega, having the memories swarm through her head.

As the tom led her back to his findings, Mystical followed behind him, albeit quiet. She had no words to say, not anything at all. She felt sad and overwhelmed already. The most amazing part was that Castiel was alive and safe! She had ran across him again, and that made her the happiest cat alive. She noticed she was lingering behind, so she trotted further, padding to his side, and keeping up with his speed. As they came to a stop, he bent down, indicating to her that the nest was above. Mystical stepped closer to him, bending down at his level, ''I'm surprised you haven't ate the prey for yourself, sweetheart. You must have been expecting my presence.'' She snickered, and embraced herself for a swift jump. She lightly hopped onto him, and held onto the bark of a tree, digging her claws into it as she reach the whole and slipped inside. She poked her head out and called, ''Hey! It's nice up here.'' She mewed, smiling down at him, before ducking inside and found what her eyes have been hoping for. A rabbit. Instantly, she dove into the meat, taking ravenous bites, and did not tend to notice that she probably looked quite...mannerless. Had she cared? Probably so, but she didn't notice. It was the first great meal she had in many moons.

{Nonsense! Castiel is not weird! He's adorable <3 }

monfang
May 3rd, 2017, 07:53 AM
{ just realizes that they actually had a cute lovey moment at the river when he nuzzled her c; }

He braced for her jumping onto his back, and even lifted to giver her a better boost. He watched silently as she slid into the squirrel's nest, and couldn't hold back a laugh at her words as she poked her head out. He then jumped, climbing up the tree into the nest and turned his head slightly as she ate the rabbit. Not like she used to, but she looked like she needed it, and so, he smiled and grabbed the squirrel, and took a few bites. He looked out at the sky, thinking. He just got Mystical back. Sure, she wasn't his brother, but she was someone he felt close to. After all, she did get him to open up, and she seemed to yank the words right out of him when they talked. He was never like. Except with Talladega, but that was because he was his brother. But he wondered it it even made the difference.

He looked back to her, his tail flicking. He didn't know what to think. As bad as it sounded, he wondered how she was still alive. But he didn't take much to it since she probably wondered the same thing about him. He took another big bite before he interfered with the way she ate. "Careful, you might get a stomach ache." he said with a slight chuckle. And after a few more bites he felt a cool breeze wash over him, and he looked out. He then got up, squirrel in maw, and he padded to her, dropping the carcass before her, and then he stepped behind her to curl around. Give her warmth, as the temperatures were dropping as night was coming, and the best thing to do was get warm. And normally he would think nothing of it but the thought he kept pushing back away was getting stronger, however he kept it at bay.

He looked at her and smiled, before he spoke again. "You know, I thought you were killed. I thought you slipped back into the river." he said and he remembered when he nuzzled her, and when she nuzzled him back. He could still see the lightening flashes against her blue, fear-filled eyes. His tail flicked slightly. "I thought you were swept away like Talladega..." he said, looking away now. He didn't know why, but there was something more about her than met the eye. She was sweet and playful, and when they first met she was nothing of that. It was like he sparked something in her like she did with him.

He lifted his tail and brushed it along her side, his eyes filled with thought. "And you're alive." he finished, and his blue eyes flickered back to her. He still couldn't believe it. He knew it sounded bad, but of all people, she was the one he'd find. He didn't mean the thought to be bad, in fact he loved the thought. It was someone he knew, and on top of that, someone he cared about. More than he'd admit too.

Brilliance
May 3rd, 2017, 09:33 AM
{ you forgot? c: Cas is a sly sly smooth tom xD }

Mystical flickered her ears toward Castiel but paid no heed to him. Once she stopped eating and snorted at him. Was it possible for her to get a stomach ache? In all honesty, she wouldn't mind having one. It would allow her to know how full she could get. The rabbit was the only thing on her mind as she finished the couple bites in large swallows. Then, she stopped, and giggled. The feline have a delicate lick to her jaws and she began to groom herself from her meal. "I'm immune to that type of stuff. Stomach aches are no problem for me." She brushed him off with a paw, and began to settle down within the squirrel nest.

She hide her paws under her, wrapping her tail tightly around herself as she began purring lightly. That meal hit the spot, and now it made her tired. She swiveled her head to look at Castiel as he stepped behind her, and laid down. The she cat looked at him for a bit, studying the blue hue of his eyes. Silently, she thanked him. She thanked the higher power--whatever that was--that they found each other. She would had been a goner if it weren't for him finding her. She looked down, her eyes clouding over as a soft expression took over her features. "Well...it should had been me." She admits, sighing longingly. "I mean, as harsh as I'm being to myself, it wasn't fair about what happened to Talladega. You need your brother. If the river had to choose one of us to murder, I wouldn't mind it being me."

Mystical didn't really deserve anything in life. She wasn't entitled to the finer jewels, nor was she entitled to the worst rocks. However, with as much chaos as she caused in her own family, the she cat believed she needed to join them. Losing her mother, terrorizing her own brothers, and having no clue on where her father left off to. Tricking and manipulating other cats, telling little white lies or extreme ones. Wow, she thought. Everything has changed.Then she took a glance towards the tom. Castiel is changing me.

"I couldn't even go near water after what happened..." She trailed off. Water somewhat scared her after that fearful night. After seeing how the water could be such a treacherous companion, Mystical wanted nothing more to do with it. The only thought she had was that Talladega died a good way. Saving his own brother. His own best friend. Though he wasn't the one suppose to die. If only she hadn't slipped--no, scratch that. If only she hadn't tagged along with them. Being a burden and whatnot, then he would still be here. But she allowed herself to get attached, and deemed it her fault that any of this happened.

Mystical shifted her position, so now she laid outstretched. She rolled onto her back, staring over at Castiel who was already close to her, and she couldn't help but smile. "And, you're alive." She mewed back at him, her voice a soft whisper. Yes, she was relieved when she found him alive. She found him okay--a little beaten down, but he was alright. The feline rolled herself over, and she turned to face the tom, laying her head on top of his neck. She let out a small yawn, and unconsciously gave him a few long licks to his pelt. "Hush now, sweetheart. You don't want to be in misery forever," she grunted to herself. The path was going to be long and, possibly harsh. Hopefully not. Mystical was not physically strong enough to hold herself in a battle, which sucked in her opinion. Why didn't she leave when she had the chance? When she had the chance to leave them alone?

Now, here she was, far in too deep. And, there was no way she was leaving Castiel again. The cold crisp air of approaching night sent a chill towards her, but she felt warm against Castiel, and slowly allowed her eyes to close. She wrapped her tail limply around him, and dreamed about what they would face tomorrow.

monfang
May 3rd, 2017, 02:10 PM
{ oh yes indeed he is <3 }
Castiel looked down on her, listening. She twisted beneath him, and he looked into her eyes, his blue hues shining."No..." he began, using his paw to get her to look at him. "I wouldn't have it any other way. We can't change the past, and we can choose the future, but we can do..." he said, smiling. "Is try and make the present worth it." he said, letting his tail brush over her eyes. "You can't blame yourself." he said, giving her head a lick.

Then he listened to her, feeling her roll over and look at him. He smiled down at her, as he couldn't hold that back. He layed his head down so she could lay on his neck better. He let a small, soothing purr roll in his neck. He couldn't help it. He let his eyes close, and slowly drifted into sleep.

{ time skip because this is too short for me }

Castiel felt the warm sun hit his face from the opening of the squirrel's nest, bringing him slowly awake. He lifted his head, looking at the molly who was still sleeping. He smiled faintly, yawned, and rose to his paws, stretching. He padded to the entrance of the nest, and looked out, the birds seeming to be more brighter. He padded onto a branch and sat down, his tail flicking as the sun rose, filling the black of his pelt with heat, warming him. He looked back into the nest, and padded in, and he nuzzled her softly. "Wake up, Mystical." he said softly. He still felt like it was just too unreal, seeing her with him again. "We have to go hunt. The field has a few rabbits." he said, brushing his tail on her head.

He then looked out into the fields, waiting to see movement, and there, scurring in the grass he saw it. A rabbit bouncing about freely. Her pelt could be best to go after it, so he'd have to teach her. He looked back, and smiling. "Come on." he said, and stepped out, crawling down.

{what if cas and myst have a lovey moment when they are in the feild? like she make a jump and oops there's cas xD }

Brilliance
May 3rd, 2017, 03:04 PM
We can't change the past...
We can't choose our future...
But what we can do is try to make the present worth it...
I wouldn't have it any other way...

With those words planted into Mystical's mind, she fell into a peaceful sleep. With the warmth of his fur beneath hers, she was happy that she finally had someone to sleep with. Not just somebody, but longing the one cat she missed the most.

She continued to sleep longer, hiding her face from the light of the sun as she knew it would be time to awake. She didn't want to awake, for she wanted to continue sleeping. She didn't feel like doing anything, but lounging around. As she had done all the moons she had been alone. Then, she felt him trying to awake her. The she cat stirred from beneath him, and took a paw to swat him away. ''Go away.'' She groaned, trying to hide her face with her tail for Castiel to leave her be.

As he said something about hunting, the mere thought made her stomach growl, and she lifted her tail to show her eyes. ''You know darn well that I cannot hunt.'' She snorted. ''Can't you just fetch me something to eat. I'm tired.'' She whined, and a small giggle threatened to escape her maw. Though she knew that the tom was right. In order to hunt, she had to learn. Never had she got a chance to learn to hunt. And, though it was known that cats were born with a natural ability to hunt. Mystical wondered where hers went, but shrugged it off, because at that time it didn't matter.

As his tail brushed her head, the she cat let out a tiny yawn, and blinked her drowsy eyes. ''Alright, alright. I'm up.'' She gingerly got up, and stretched as far as possible inside the squirrel's nest. She followed after him, crawling to a branch, and making a swift move down onto four paws. ''I can deal with rabbit.'' She tells him. It was about known how much rabbit was her favorite meal, and she could smell their heavy scents all around her. Her thoughts scrambled about trying to focus on Castiel, yet the food to satiate her stomach.

Mystical felt her paws on the ground, sinking into the earth as she stood close to Castiel. Close enough that he was her only protection, and she didn't want to leave his side, knowing that she was vulnerable to nature around her. It was one storm. One storm shouldn't scare a cat out of their wits, right? But it wasn't just any storm. It was a storm that took away an important life. As she thought about what Castiel told her the night before, she repeated his words in her brain. Because he was right. She would focus in the present, because that's the only thing that mattered at this point.

''I don't see why I have to come along.'' Mystical rolled her eyes. ''We're never going to catch any food with you bringing me to hunt.'' She scoffed at him, in a friendly, teasing manner. But the knot in her stomach told her otherwise. She could see that Castiel had faith in her, so she had to bury her stress down. Oh, how she was stressed right now, but she held all that down. Every single piece, and she perked her ears to listen to him.

{That would be SOOOO Adorable!!! We're definitely adding that part <3 }

monfang
May 4th, 2017, 07:19 AM
{ lETS DO IT }
Castiel chuckled as she whined, helping her up. "Ah, but if you want me to catch, you must come along." he said with a playful tone, and watched her jump to the ground. He smiled and chuckled. "That's why I'm bringing you. So that you can learn how to hunt. Because, to be frank..." he started and looked her dead in the eyes, his face close to hers. "You suck at it." he purred, and turned back around and bounded to the field.

The feeling of the long grass ag ainst his body gave him some comfort, and he ducked down in the grass, sniffing. He pinpointed the location of a plump, new-leaf rabbit and licked his lips before he gestured Mystical to come over. "Go around. Be light with your steps, and focus on the prey..." he said, and then layed low, and began to creep closer. His blue orbs were focused on the prey.

The malicious hunter stared at the plump, happy bunny, it's black, beady eyes paying no head to the tom as they had not caught his moving shape yet. He let his claws unsheathe, envy in them, as they waited to feel the warm flesh and sticky blood under them. He wanted to feel the surge of the hunt, the rush it brings, the excitement, the power. The thrill. He loved that most of all. He wanted to feel the wind sifting through his pelt, he wanted to feel the grass beneath his paws, brushing up against his stomach, shoulders, and flanks. He wanted to feel this, and so he waited for his companion to get into position, where he then blinked, and froze...

Why? Why did he freeze? Was it he was suddenly thrown back into hunting with someone again; not that it was bad;? He didn't know, but he shook it off, and lifted his tail, flicking it, gesturing for her to begin stalking the un-aware rabbit. After doing so he slowly moved closer his mind unfocused. It kept drifting to her, to Talladega, even the songs of the birds distracted him, and he slowly crept forwards towards the prey, nearly carelessly.

He stopped, close to the rabbit, but he couldn't make the jump. Mostly because he wanted Mystical to go for it, but he didn't know why. She didn't know how to hunt yet. Maybe if she tried, focused, she would be able to actually get the hang of it. After all she would have to focus since their breakfast was on the line and if you ask him, he was hungry. He wanted to jump, but that would be a selfish move. So he sat still and waited, hoping she would go for it. All she had to do was focus. What was she after? What did she have to do? Step lightly and stay low. Her pelt blended nicely with the grass. So she had to make sure she wasn't careless. Careless acts would lead to them losing their prey. But she was learning. It would take a few losses before she learned to keep her mind focused straight on the prey. Oh he hoped her mind wasn't as scatter-brained as his. He couldn't keep a straight thought! Why? he didn't know. He tried to clear his mind, closing his eyes and breathing slowly. He zoned out slightly, ears still focused for any important noise. Her making a jump, the rabbit running off, someone approaching, etc. He just hoped, if something were to happen, it wasn't bad.

Clear your mind Castiel, it's like it used to be, just the two of you...

But not with your brother, with Mystical.

She's a good cat, and I like her.

Then that pushy thought popped in his head and he realized that was what made him so unfocused! So he sat there and tried to clear his head of that thought, and sat there for a good while.

{ that darn unknown thought! (; wonder what that is... hermhermherm ... xD}

Brilliance
May 5th, 2017, 09:57 PM
"Thank you for that insight, genius." Mystical says, rolling her eyes at him. The feline knew that she sucked at hunting, and she felt horrible that Castiel knew it as well. What a burden she would be! The she cat twitched her ears, "Why do I have to come along in order for you to catch?" She asked him, though it was more of a rhetorical mumble that flew out her new as she dragged her tail along the ground, walking next to him. "You did it perfectly fine without me." She mused, huffing. Mystical knew that she was most likely acting like a kit, but even kits became excited to hunt!

As she continued to follow him, she slowly padded around, observing his movements. Her nostrils could definitely smell breakfast, and she wondered if he were about to catch it for them. Her whiskers quivered as she waited for him, as she waited for his next orders. She could see the milky colored mammal, hoping along the grass, minding its own business. She felt her paws before anxious, wanting to run after it. However, she reframed herself, knowing she would be clumsy and not catch it.

"You want me to go after it?" She shrieked, lowly. Just so the animal wouldn't hear her. She stared incredulously at him, thinking it was a terrible plan. Which it was considering she sucked at it, and they would lose breakfast. "I don't know, Castiel. You're practically asking to not eat this sun-high." She muttered, before she walked along the grass, going around in light paws. It wasn't hard for her to walk steathly. Mystical was a great sneak, having the blessing of light paws embedded in her. "He's really mouse-brained," Mystical whispered as she reached the other end of the rabbit, focusing on it. "Especially if he believes I'm going to catch this thing." She rolls her eyes, but crept forward towards their breakfast. Even if she didn't have faith in herself, she would try. She would try for Castiel.

"I mean, it shouldn't be that hard." She pried to herself. "It's just one sleazy rabbit. How tough could one jump be?" She shrugged, and sighed. Her pelt blended perfectly in the grass, hidden from the rabbit as she neared it, ready to pounce. She took one good look at Castiel with her glowering blue eyes. He was waiting. He was waiting on her. What took her so long to make that jump? The tom was in front of her, and for a moment she stood there, shell shocked. Not that she was scared, but she was worried that she wouldn't make the kill.

"Stop it, Mystical." She chided herself. "You could do this." With the encouragement. The she cat unsheath her claws, and flexed her legs, not that any muscle was showing on the lithe kitty. Silently, she crept forward, and stopped, reaching a good pouncing point. With much pressure on her hind legs, the feline jumped, closing her eyes to embrace the impact.

"Grahhh-rah!" She let out a killing noise, tussling with the prey below her. Only...it wasn't as small as the rabbit. This prey was much bigger. And, much...familiar. Mystical quickly opened her eyes, and saw the calico below her. Immediately she retracted her claws, huffing. "Castiel!" She mewed loudly, and once looked back to see their breakfast gone. Wow. Mystical had one job, and she was clumsy enough to not complete that one as well.

Mystical shook her head, sadly, and stared down at the tom she had pinned. At that moment, Mystical had forgotten about breakfast. Her whiskers quivered, and her nose twitched at viewing the male below her. Gingerly, she picked up one paw, but allowed the other one to hold him down, carelessly; gently. "You somehow, always get my attention, don't you, mister Castiel?" She finally says, getting her speech back, filled with amusement, laced with sarcasm. On another level, it was true. Above all, whether with or without Talldega, Castielcalways got her attention. She didn't know what it was about him that made her...what word would be perfect to describe the feeling? Drawn? Attached? Smitten? All could work because all were true. It was going to be a weird bumpy adventure for the two of them, but along the journey they would become strong. Become one. Filled with joy, laughter, and though they didn't know it fully yet; love.

{Castiel may try to trick everyone else with his shy sweetness, but that kitty is a SMOOTH CRIMINAL. We all know what that is c; }

monfang
May 6th, 2017, 01:49 PM
{ castiel's shyness is not a cover, how dare... he's totally not a move-maker ;) }

He heard her yell and his eyes shot open, and he gave a slight gasp before he was suddenly shot backwards. He gave a loud 'oof!' as he fell back, pinned. She was obviously ashamed at her miss, but, like her, he forgot the rabbit, his fur heating as his blue orbs stared into hers. He was speechless. He tried to speak but the words seemed lost in his throat, and his eyes flickered as he looked into her eyes. Speak! his mind screamed, but he couldn't. The world seemed to freeze as he tried to find his voice, but it seemed gone. He saw she felt the same and he felt less insecure about his loss of voice. As they sat there for a moment, he felt her lift one paw, her pin now a gentle one. As she spoke he felt his heart race and he couldn't agree more. That bothered him more that anything. He agreed with it. Him and Talladega always thought they wouldn't ever have the chance to have mates or even fall in love, but at this moment, Castiel realized the thought that pressed in his mind was contradicting everything he and Talladega stood for. When they swore the would have each other and each other alone, that they would let no one get in their way. Talladega was gone, and as selfish as is sounded, he was happy. He found Mystical, and, for a moment as he stared into her spellbinding blue eyes, the flecks of red more noticeable now, since they were closer. His heart raced more, his fur heating. He then rolled, taking her careless pin to his advantage, and he in turned pinned her.

"If only you knew..." he whispered softly, finally finding his voice. And his courage. He flicked his tail, and he stared at her for a good while, and he pressed his nose to hers. And finally, he accepted the thought. After of days of shoving it away, he finally let it fill his mind. He closed his eyes, and let a purr roll in his throat as he layed there, her pinned beneath him, his nose touching hers. His mind raced slightly, and he wanted to say something but he held the words back, mostly from fear. Fear she would reject him, fear she was only toiling with him, only, she wasn't. No matter how much she would try, she couldn't. He changed her, and, in turn, she changed him. He felt fearless alot more around her. If it were someone else in that river, he would have thought it to be a lost cause, but, he dove in after her, and he didn't know why. What was so special about her? What made him protective of her? What made him like her? What made him...

Love her?

And there, he opened his eyes and looked at her, his heart thumping so loud in his chest he swore the birds could hear it.

"You're name fits you well, as you are definitely Mystical..." he purred. "Such a good combo for you, isn't it, Miss Mystical?" he mocked. "To be... beautiful and mysterious... fun and playful... and... and..." he said softly, choking on his words, and open his eyes, looking at her. Half of him regretted saying it, what if she rejected him? Half of him was the side that forced the words out in the first place. A part of him thought she would turn him away, and a part of him thought she loved him back. To be honest, he hoped the half that started this was right. He hoped with all his heart. Oh how he hoped. He bent down, and gave her cheek a lick. Not like when he first found her the day before, but it had more meaning behind it.

He would never guess that they had a future ahead them, one filled with Different Adventures. Him and Talladega had good adventures, but he had Mystical. She was different.

{ smoooooooooooottttttthhhhhhh }
{ i am fANGIRLING }
{ and drawing }
{ and shipping so freaking haRD }
{ noire you and i for real need to stretch the lovy-dovy for like 20 posts because this is cUte }

Brilliance
May 6th, 2017, 05:39 PM
{Pffffffffft right c; }

Mystical looked down at Castiel, tilting her head a bit. She was half-alarmed, half-amused at the tom's shy state. And, she only returned his stare, staring lovingly down at his blue gaze. Such pretty eyes he had, and very calm. She, herself, was beginning to feel knots in her stomach as she waited for him to reply. Had she knocked him down so hard that she blew his voice away? All his words and their meanings? A slight awkward giggle came from her, and just as she was about to get off him, the tables had turned. The feline let out a yelp of surprise, feeling herself pinned to the ground. Her blue eyes widened as they landed on the calico tom above her. Then, she half-lidded them. Was this really a surprise to her? Or, was she expecting it to happen?

His voice was soft, and she had to strain her ears in order to hear it. Oh, how she heard every word. Her ears twitched. What did he by that? Her whiskers quivered as she repeated what he said in her mind like a rhyme from a favorite song. If only you knew...if only she knew what? It was like a riddle to her, something that she enjoyed giving others, but never liked to solve themselves. Her mind was practically focused on that one saying...should she ask him about it? She wanted to, and just as she was about to open her mouth, she, once again, got lost into his blue hues. They were only staring at her, making her feel insecure, as her ears pinned back. Why was he just staring? Did she have something on her fur? Was there something wrong? She felt her heart racing, and for a while, she only looked away from him. At anything, but at him.

Soon enough, she felt the tom's touch. Her eyes quickly landed back on him, feeling his nose against hers. What made him do that move? Just as he had done earlier in those days of them first meeting, the she cat crossed her eyes looking at their connected noses, then uncrossed them to stare up at him. His eyes were closed, and he seemed content above her. So, she allowed him to linger there, too scared to move herself. She felt that she would be ruining a sacred moment between them, and she didn't want that. She heard a purr escaped his throat, and she returned one. One that lasted longer and full of softness rumbling in her throat.

What made the tom so affectionate nowadays? She figured it had to be the moons they were apart. After the incident with Talladega, they both were alone. Though Mystical was used to being a loner. She never allowed herself to be attached to anyone. Being a loner was her thing, so why now, of all time, did she feel so vulnerable that if he left her all alone to fend for herself? The she cat knew how to survive, despite not knowing how to hunt. She was good at scavenging for food left by others.

As he laid upon her, and his eyes opened. Mystical stared at him with utmost interest. His words had brought her confusion to an extent, but she understood what he was saying. Such words had brought the she cat in a shy manner, and she did not know how to reply. So, she listened. She felt her heart making hard thumps, that any minute it might burst out her chest. The she cat thought hard on what to say to him. A simple thank you would not do in her opinion. She adored teasing and playing with him, and him complimenting her? It made her temperature rise, and her hunger slightly forgotten. Mystical once again half-lidded her eyes, staring at him. ''Well, wouldn't a rose by any other name smell just as sweet?'' She spoke, her voice sugary, and unlike him, she had no faults of saying what she meant. She could tell he choked on his words, and it made him all the more adorable to her. What if she hadn't been named Mystical? Would another name fit her just as well if she carried the same personality?

Then, she felt the warmness of his tongue against her cheek. Slow and sweet. Her breathing had hitched. This was definitely not a friendly lick as he had done earlier. This one had much more meaning in it, and Mystical didn't know how to answer in turn. So, she only looked down, a hidden smile on her maw. Then, she brought her head up, and gingerly touched behind his ear in an affectionate manner. It was quite ironic that she was being the shy one when it came to affection. It was something she wasn't used to, and gradually she would learn how to accept it. It wasn't something she was against. Especially if it came from the tom above her. Oh, how they had came a long way from when they first met!

A question had appeared in her mind, and unconsciously, she had asked it, ''Oh! Is the angel, by all means, turning into a devil?'' Her voice was soft, and full of curiosity. She knew that if she hadn't said anything else to him, they might had been like that all day. Then again, wouldn't the angel preferred it? Forcing down her abnormal shyness when it came to this field, the she cat leaned her head up slightly, and rubbed her cheek against his, whispering. ''Are you going to let me up, Castiel?'' She whispered against him, before laying her head back down. He seemed to have forgotten their meal, and so had she...which she still felt bad for not catching it. Her eyes stared back up at him, blinking slowly.

{I told you he wasn't a shy lil beanhead cx that tom know what he doing xD. Smooth as a criminal <3 }
{I AM TOOOOOOO}
{They are sooooooooooo freaking ADORABLE!! Like, who wouldn't ship these two? Like aiighirvibilhdiqwheihgisviwnrwhvnq. I HEARD DRAWING. WHO ARE YOU DRAWING!!???}
{Yasssss we shall ^^; They are just tooooooo adorable not to! }

monfang
May 7th, 2017, 11:08 AM
{ drawing? where did you see that? (https://s23.postimg.org/phkadc8d7/webcam-toy-photo54.jpg) }
{ yes i know it's unfinished }
{ castiel theme song right there lol }
{ he's a shy bb what are you talking about noire? were you half asleep again? hm? xD }
{ and what about the smooth, seductive molly mystical is hm? see she has her own little cover c; oh when you read this post my heart is beating for these two <3 }

Her statement made sense, and he hoped she didn't take what he had said into offense. She was such a work of art, and if she had the name Mittens, it would mean nothing else. He felt his head race again and he only chuckled at her words. “But the name chosen is as beautiful as yours.” he chuckled. What happened to him? He used to be a mute, and now he’s acting like a real sweetheart. What happened to him? What had she done? It was like she ripped away that mask he had a had revealed the true tom he was, like he actually had a different side. And he did, a smooth criminal if you will. He smiled as she spoke again.

“Devil? What do you mean by that?” he chuckled, and then laughed, shaking his head. “No, I let you up you'd attack me.” he said with a playful tone, returning the gesture, and although he seemed content, his heart was ready to jump from his chest. He placed a paw on her chest, and he felt her heartbeat but made no expression to show. He smiled and let his tail flick. “You know, Mystical. In the moon before we lost Tal, I didn’t know if I was crazy, or if you were changing me…” he started, and sighed. “And Tal always messed with us, and I thought he was just being the big brother he was but…” he stopped, his eyes looking to the ground a tail-length away from her, remembering. “He was trying to get me out of my shell, to tell you something, and he told me one day, that morning, when you first joined us, he told me that you were someone special, that he could sense it, and he also said that I would have something close to you. He said that I had to get over the shyness that always held me back, and said the moment I realized how I felt toward you, that I would need the courage to say it and that if I had to choose between him and you, that I’d follow my heart… That I’d choose what I wanted and…” he stopped and looked back at her, before looking away again.

“And… I don’t know if I’ll ever have this chance again. I never thought I would in the first place. When Talladega died I went back to find you and I saw you no where, and I thought you fell back into the river and I blamed myself. We shouldn’t have played, we should have taught you and when you both were gone I thought I was responsible, for not telling you on the stones, when I could have, to run, if I had just gotten back up, we all would have lived, and I would have had the chance, and Tal would have been there. And I don’t want to lose that chance again…” he said, and he looked at her.

“I…” he choked up. His mind raced, and he tried to slow it down but it wouldn't, and so he just kept trying. “I… I- I love you…” he finally meowed, and he felt his fur heat up as he looked into her blue eyes. “I uh… I really care about you and-and if it was… s-s-someone else I probably wouldn’t have jumped in after them b-but… you aren’t someone else you’re… you’re… You… you are amazing and sweet and, and you stuck with us despite what you… You were used to and I-I’m… I’m…” he couldn’t keep his words straight. He choked on every sentence, the words not wanting to leave his mouth but they did anyways and his mind tried to stop it. He wanted her to hear, though. He wanted her to know, even if she rejected him. If. He tried to talk, but he just couldn't, and so he stepped off of her, and lowered his head.

He felt bad, but then again didn't. He didn't regret it, but he also didn't know if he should have told her. He felt like he lost everyone he loved, so if he told her he loved her what if he lost her too? Or what if he just made a big fool of himself and she left?

Sure, she was his friend, and they had a ton of touchy moments already (like when they first met), but that doesn't mean anything. What had meaning was the way she acted, from the first time to now. How she went from trying to get them to work for her, to wanting to pitch in, and now, she herself seemed choked up sometimes. She gave him courage, made him shy, and every time he looked into her eyes it was like the first time and his heart would pace, and he would put on a brave face, and try to hide it. She made him choke up, and she gave him the courage to speak. Not even Talladega could do it- and he was his brother!

{ castiel choking on his words, mystical frozen/laughing at his adorableness/afraid/whateverelseemotionthereis }
{ and once again i'm faNGIRLING!!! }
{ so like i'm making a mystiel castielxmystical kit }
{ meet sparky (https://s14.postimg.org/j4tkcgu1t/IMG_20170507_110239.jpg) }

Brilliance
May 7th, 2017, 12:33 PM
{SFNETGNVIENGISFIGOSFVOGENROSNVIGNFONVGRW My heart is becoming complete <3 }
{Definitely need to find some mystiel songs c; }
{Pshhhhh fully awake xD Shy? Riiiiiiiight! He admitted his feelings before her x3 }
{Whaaaaaat are these lies spilling from you? Mystical is not trying to seduce Castiel! Like whaaaaaat? Never! Not yet though }

But the name chosen is as beautiful as yours.

Mystical wished she could hide her face from the tom. She couldn't help, but feel insecure and at the same time, flattered that he said such a thing. She turned her head away for a second, processing her thoughts. Mystical...it quite the pretty name, if she did say so herself. Maybe that was why she chose it. To be mysterious. Not beautiful as Castiel said it were. Truthfully, if was only a name she chosen to escape her past. What had her name been..? Its been so long that she had forgotten. Castiel knew her by Mystical. And, that's forever she will stay. At his next words, the she cat stared at him, tilting her head, hearing the grass rip beneath her slightly. But, she didn't answer his question, only shaking her head. Her heart race begin beating faster, and she replied to him, ''What? Where have you heard this nonsense from? I would never attack you, sweetheart.'' She tells him, her red flecks glinting inside her blue eyes. Her eyes danced with laughter, and she stared at him, and took notice of his paw on her chest.

Stop beating heart, stop beating now. Right now! Listen to me! Pay heed to me, you senseless soul! She argued in her mind, hoping her heart would stop, but instead it kept pounding. She wondered if Castiel heard it, let alone felt it. She, herself was scared, and tried her best to maintain her expression. One of a friendly face, and not acknowledging the speed of her heart. If she didn't take notice to it, then Castiel wouldn't as well. Right?

Then, she heard him speak. She twitched her ears at his voice, and actually listened to him. What was he getting at? The feline thought as she continued to listen to him, and point out any key words that stood out to her. It was always a treasure for Castiel to speak, knowing he was a shy one. She was quite honored that he had opened up to her, and accepted her as a friend. It was what Mystical needed. A friend to hold and cherish. Though, she never knew that if she needed a mate. It was as if fate had allowed her to meet the two brothers, and saved one for her. If she remembered correctly, someone of her past told her that tom and she cat could never just be friends. Just be friends? Why not? Couldn't they carry a brother and sister relationship?

Mystical wanted to snort, but she held it in. If she judged her and Castiel's relationship, it would be far from acting like a brother and sister. Granted, Mystical did think of Talladega as a brother she never had. And, Castiel?

Mystical stared at him, her blue eyes widened. What type of speech was this? At first she thought it sounded like a goodbye, but now she knew that it was far from being a goodbye. He's probably being crazy, she thought. I could never change anyone. Castiel never needs changing. He's like the perfect cat that has everything figured out. If it's anything, he's changing me.

Tell me, what?

Now, her mind was racing with these raging thoughts as she continued to listen to him. It was heart wrenching, hearing his choked words, but the courage to hear him say it; admit it. Now, here she was being a scared she cat that only wanted to hide from the rest of the world. She wanted to say something to him, but this was his moment to get the chip off his shoulder. To let her know how he felt.

Felt...towards her?

Mystical breathed in rapid breathes, and finally...she felt her heart stopping. Three little words. Three powerful words. The three words of weakness made her stop. Made her heart stop beating, and for a moment she felt that she was dying. Pretty much an exaggeration. Her mind even stopped. What was she suppose to think after that? What was she suppose to say? Well, the obvious answer was right in front of her face. The obvious answer was what her heart knew what she wanted. Her brain made assumptions of what terrible things could happen, but her heart allowed her to seek happy days and happy nights.

When Castiel stepped off her, Mystical quickly rolled onto her stomach, shaking some of the debris off her fur before she laid there, contemplating what had happened. ''The river was my fault,'' she finally says her first words to him after his heart touching speech. ''When Talladega...was swept away, I couldn't bear it.'' She says, and paused, getting up to cautiously walk towards him, sitting extremely close to them, so their pelts were touching. She looked down at her small paws, and let out a deep sigh. ''I had left before you could find me, even though it's selfish, but I'm used to being left by toms.'' She tells him. ''I was the only she cat born in a litter of four. I never received attention from my dad or my brothers. Only my mother, and after she died?'' Mystical couldn't finish, but she hoped that Castiel understood what she was saying. As to why she kept herself guarded around much. She only allowed them in because they weren't anything like her family. The verbal abuse that came from her dominant male side of her family.

Mystical looked up at him, her blue eyes bright. ''A fool who asked a question remained a fool for a few moments, but a fool who did not ask a question, remained one their whole life.'' She finally mews, though she doubt he would understand it. Taking chances were all they had in life. So,why not jump to it? Mystical would had never guessed that Castiel liked her, let alone admit that he loved her. And, telling her how he felt, made her eyes open a lot more. It made her understand the surroundings and unspoken emotions around her. Then, she brushed her head against it, nuzzling him, contently. ''Oh, Cas...'' She trailed off, looking into the distance, refusing to bring her head up from his soft pelt. ''I love you too.'' She says, her voice a soft whisper, before she brought her head up. ''I want to love you, but I'm scared.'' She breathed. She was scared of what laid in the future for the both them. She didn't want to lose him as they had lost Talladega. Losing Castiel would mean much more to her than anything in her life. Even worse than losing her own mother...which said a lot.

If she were being honest, Mystical knew that she didn't deserve the tom next to her. He needed someone who was innocent and loving as he was. Someone who wasn't afraid to love him. She wanted to say something else, but bit her tongue back. Gently, she brought her tail to caress his back, and planted a ginger lick on his cheek. ''You know this changes everything, right?'' Her voice was a hushed whisper. Everything that was held back was not swarming around them, and nothing would ever be the same as they once knew it. Playful friends who got along and cared for each other, but...now, it was more than just being playful friends. A lot more.

{Mystical looooooovesssss it sooooooooo much <3 <3 <3 Just because she can get him to be like that! }
{ The fangirl is real right now! I literally read your post about six times and screamed every time because of the cuteness!!! }
{AYYYYYYYY I already got my Mystiel kit done cx I named her Leilani <3 She's going to be somewhat like that adorable father of hers }

monfang
May 10th, 2017, 08:19 AM
{ the love oml <3 }
{ oml i cant stop bouncing with these possstttss!!!! }
{ wait, not yET??? }

Castiel listened, and despite her saying she left, he didn't think bad of it, he would have done the same thing. And he turned to her, trying to put on a brave face. "Mystical... Don't blame yourself. If anyone is to blame any more it's the rain..." he said softly, and as she spoke again, he felt his own heart stop. She actually... loved him back? His mind ceased the racing around it did and he finally was able to speak clearly but he listened and as she said she was scared, he knew what she felt. He was scared too. He didn't know what to do anymore and what if they lost the battle they were being thrown into against the world? He knew she was scared about losing him, and he was scared about losing her. He wanted to tell her not to be scared, but he couldn't. How could he when he was scared too?

"Look... I-I'm scared too, but we have to be strong, for each other." he said, and he smiled at her, finally. "Being scared isn't the mistake, but letting the fear take over is..." he said softly. He knew what she meant. She knew he knew, they knew.

"Yeah... I know..." he said and looked at her as she licked his cheek. And he couldn't help but to smile. "But it's a good change, right? One for the better?" he asked softly, and he wondered if that was even true. No more friendly play, no there would be more meaning. No more careless moves towards each other, now they would have to work together. They would have to fight any danger, and live through it for the sake of them both. It was a daunting thing they had ahead of them, a future that would end in the same way it started.

With love.

{ castiel here like 'change for the better', mystical like 'change for the worst' }
{ the fangirl is so real rn }
{ yeah and so did melody xD }

Brilliance
May 10th, 2017, 02:01 PM
{ the love is real <3 }
{ You're bouncing? XD I'm getting goosebumps!! }
{ Shhhhhhh allow the mystery to work xD }

It wasn't the fact that Mystical blamed herself for the downfall of Talladega. A little part of her did. She blamed herself fully for leaving Castiel when he was in a time of grieving. He had lost his brother, and once she left; he lost his friend. What type of cat was she? Being selfish and thinking about her own needs. Thinking that what decision she came with, it was better for them all. But it wasn't. And she realized her mistake when the two ran into each other again. Never had she been so happy to see him! Never had she though the tom would be so forgiving towards her, let alone put up with her.

Mystical stared at him intently, her bright eyes blinking at him as he spoke. It was comforting to know that she wasn't going through this alone. She wasn't the only one scared. She wasn't the only one thinking of the future. Hadn't the future worried them enough? If they do meet danger, which they will no doubt, how would she react? Had Castiel not know what he was getting himself into?

Slightly, Mystical took a few steps back, untangling herself from him. She was beginning to have second thoughts. She couldn't do this! What was she thinking? Her mind began to cloud up; what did Castiel see in her? She couldn't hunt, she barely could run as fast as other cats, and most importantly she never fought in her life! How would she protect him when he needed her? Wouldn't she end up running if she didn't have much against their opponent? See, Mystical adored messing with the mind. It was a delicate state and with the right assumptions could be easily broken. She was never the claws and bite type of she cat.

And, when it came the time that something bad would happen...where would she be? How would she be able to protect him as he could protect her?

Mystical perked her ears at his other words, and slowly she nodded her head. The real mistake was allowing fear to settle in. Something she wished she hadn't done, and now it was plaguing her thoughts. Cautiously, the she cat stepped up to him, and flicked her tail at his words. Change for the better? They could only hope. Mystical could only try. So badly she did, so she would. She put on a playful smirk, and using one of her paws to shove Castiel playfully. "A change, nonetheless." She commented. She didn't know if it were going to be a change for the better or the worst. She could only hope that it would be for the better.

Then, she heard a familiar rumble in her stomach, and gave a sheepish grin. Who knew that sweet moments could make one hungry? She haven't ate since they awoke, and was still quite mad at herself for missing that catch. Albeit, she caught something grand than food. She caught a calico tom that admitted he loved her. And for a while she had forgotten her hunger, having to be speechless towards the confession. Now, they were looking down a brighter place, and all emotions thrown around them.

On light paws, Mystical circled around Castiel until she was on his other side. "Mind getting me something to eat?" Her voice was a low, sweet tone. Syrupy and sweet, quite persuasive if she were using it right. Then, she embraced him by walking under his chin, purring, her tail smoothly grazing under him. "Unless you're planning on making me hunt again. Then, you're bound to stay starving." She said, teasingly. Though it were true, unfortunately, and if her father had taken her out to practice her hunting when she were younger, perhaps things would be different.

She figured that they had each other wrapped around the other's paws, knowing that they would do anything for each other. And though the moons they would remain together, Mystical predicated Castiel would teach her a whole lot other than hunting and in turn she would teach him things as well. Probably not survival things, as she wasn't that much professional in that field either, but she knew it would be something that she would have to teach him. Something...someday.

Lastly, Mystical had to admit that the Tom had enamored her. She would never cause any harm to him, or try to mess with him as she did others. Because she did love him. More than she could show, more than he'll ever know. It was quite surprising since she hardly knew that type of love. She never allowed herself to be in a tom's eyesight for more than a few moments of the morning sun. She was positive about Castiel. And, if she did, and once she was ready, he would be her mate. He would be the father of her kits. The love of her life. But that future was way ahead of them, and hopefully not too much of a dangerous journey, but well worth the wait!

{ Castiel the good influence and Mystical is the bad influence <3 seeee still trying to persuade him to get out of hunting and that's practically her mate smhhhhhh}
{I was FANGIRLING hard when I wrote this post!!}
{tehehehehehehehe she diiiiid!!??? Whaaaaaaaat, I haven't noticed c; I might as well allow Myst to have 3 kits in her first litter. Don't know what I'm going to do about her second one ^^" }