PDA

View Full Version : Revenge

doghouse
April 11th, 2017, 02:21 PM
So this plot is to develop my little Phantompaw (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/phantompaw.html)

Part One
Phantompaw and [cat 1] meet by chance while out exploring at night, stars bright in the sky. Phantompaw befriends them, and before she knows it, their sneaking out every night to meet each other, and slowly, Phantompaw falls for the cat, although she doesn't really realize it quite yet. This goes on for a few moons without trouble, and so far, neither of them are caught sneaking out. Now [cat 2] starts noticing her frequent disappearances, and secretly has a crush on Phantompaw, but they say nothing, not wanting to get on Phantompaw's bad side.

Part Two
[cat 1] is charming and persuasive, and acts like they share every thing in common with Phantompaw, and [cat 1] insists that they and Phantompaw should explore beyond hhe Clans that night. Phantompaw, believing that this cat is her friend, agrees, and they set out. But soon, Phantompaw notices how jumpy [cat 1] is acting, and begins to suspect that something is up. She is just about to question [cat 1], when [cat 1] suddenly attacks her, saying some very harsh and cruel things to her. They fight physically and verbally for some time, then finally, Phantompaw gains the upper paw, and pins [cat 1]. Furious at being tricked, she snarls insults at them, promising that [cat 1] will regret everything they've done to her. But she chases them back to wherever it was they came from before heading home.

Part Three
[cat 2] tries comfort her, but she ignores them, not caring that all [cat 2] wants is to help her. Once she's healed from her wounds, Phantompaw goes out and wanders alone in the territory she spots [kit]. At first, she feels sympathetic, and they get to talking. Soon she learns that they are the younger sibling of [cat 1]. She starts to hurl threats at [kit], telling them how awful [cat 1] is. (If you've read this far unclude something about grass in your form) Then, she kills them and leaves their body for [cat 1] to find. Now [cat 1] is outraged and decides that Phantompaw must die. Phantompaw still isn't satisfied with her revenge, and plans to find more friends of [cat 1].

Part Four
[cat 2] watches Phantompaw from a distance, wishing that they could help her, but is too afraid that they'll ruin any possible chances of being Phantompaw's friend if they try, so they watch in silence, trying to find any possible way to help. [cat 1] gathers together a group of [friends] to lure a fox into WindClan, then run away. The fox sees Phantompaw and heads straight towards her while she's out hunting, the fox charges her, but thankfully [cat 1 sees it and rushes to warn Phantompaw, and together, the two apprentices fight bravely against the fox but they stand little chance and things look bad. The fox They fatally wounds [cat 2] just as the two of them manage to chase away the fox. Phantompaw doesn't know what to do to help [cat 2], so she sits at [cat 2]'s side as they die. She realizes that deep down, she had wanted to be [cat 2]'s friend. But as [cat 2] dies, she sees [cat 1] and their [friends] running away, and knows that they did it.

Part Five
It's been several moons since [cat 2]'s death, and Phantompaw hadn't seen hide nor hair of either [cat 1] or their [friends], and she is relieved, but also disappointed, for she wanted to confront them and kill them, for she wishes that she'd done it when she had the chance. Finally, she spots them on the border, and she chases them down, pinning them quickly. [cat 1] is terrified, and tries their best to talk Phantompaw out of it, but she insists on killing them, and slashes them across the throat without a second thought. Burying their body, she goes back to WindClan, feeling empty inside, and now, she is a killer.

Roles
Cat 1
Must be persuasive, charming and deceptive. Any gender, any affiliation
Age range of 6-12 moons
Cat 2
Must be kind, helpful and shy, but very protective. Any gender. Must be in WindClan
Age range of 6-12 moons.
Kit
Will be picked after Cat 1. Must look like Cat 1. Adventurous, but otherwise no real requirements. Under four moons. Must be in same affiliation as cat 1.
Friends
2. Must be fierce and kind of cruel. Same affiliation as Cat 1.

Form w/ link
Name:
Role:
Other:

Form w/ out link
Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

monfang
April 12th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Name: Applecore (https://cross2heaven.wixsite.com/mycharries/applecore)
Clan: Wind
Personality: on site
Role: Cat 2
Other: mind a shaky skiddish cat?

doghouse
April 12th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Name: Applecore (https://cross2heaven.wixsite.com/mycharries/applecore)
Clan: Wind
Personality: on site
Role: Cat 2
Other: mind a shaky skiddish cat?
Ah sorry I forgot to add that I'd prefer cat 2 to be close to her age .
. . Also, you've forgotten something in your form. .

monfang
April 12th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Ah sorry I forgot to add that I'd prefer cat 2 to be close to her age .
. . Also, you've forgotten something in your form. .
OML I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT YA KNOW WHAT I GIVE UPP I SAW IT, COPIED, AND WAS GUNNA PUT 'grass is grassy green o3o'

i failed you skelly forgive me

also i got chu fam

doghouse
April 12th, 2017, 03:59 PM
OML I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT YA KNOW WHAT I GIVE UPP I SAW IT, COPIED, AND WAS GUNNA PUT 'grass is grassy green o3o'

i failed you skelly forgive me

also i got chu fam
It's okay. Honestly I forget that part all the time, so no big deal.

doghouse
April 14th, 2017, 05:50 AM
Boop

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Name:Rabbittail
Clan:none
Personality:is persuasive, charming and deceptive.
Role:cat 1
Other:hates Crowpaw

Name:CloudKit
Brother:Rabbittail
Personality:Adventurous
Role:Kit
Others:can be found in grass

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Boop
Boop boop bop

Darky
April 14th, 2017, 07:34 AM
friends of Rabbittail:Mostly rogues and loners. All fierce and kind of cruel,or cruel
Rouges:BrokenClaw,Tallclaw,Deathclaw
Loners:Clover,Max,killer cat

doghouse
April 17th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Bump

Panic
April 19th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Name: Shiverpaw (http://fenrispaws.weebly.com/shiverpaw.html)
Role: [cat 2]
Other: grass, he says. suddenly there is grass everywhere, the living room is green, he's drowning in grass, and it's getting out of hand.

Panic
April 22nd, 2017, 05:07 PM
Name: Shiverpaw (http://fenrispaws.weebly.com/shiverpaw.html)
Role: [cat 2]
Other: grass, he says. suddenly there is grass everywhere, the living room is green, he's drowning in grass, and it's getting out of hand.

Skelly}

Panic
April 28th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Skelly