View Full Version : [Plot] Hush! Somebody's Calling My Name [Plot]

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 11th, 2017, 01:57 AM
This takes place mainly in the DS.

Hush
Hush
Somebody's calling my name!
Being weak is being useless.
That is what a young kit has been told since a young age.
Born the runt and weirdo by default of their litter, the tiny kit was named Fly because of how they couldn't hurt a fly if they tried. And boy, did they try. Despite their efforts, they become a healer somewhat against their will. For a while, Fly lives on, not complaining and helping [healer] with their work as [sibling1], [sibling2] and [sibling3] mock them. Miserable, the young cat quietly endures, wishing and dreaming of a better place.

Hush
Hush
Somebody's calling my name;
Oh, Lord, what shall I do,
What shall I do?
One day, as they're wandering around the territory, they run into [skyclan cat1] at the border, who meets them at first hostility and then pity. After a while of talking, they tell Fly about the Clans, and the runt sees their chance to leave the life laid out for them. Uncertainty takes them over, however, and they decide to stay at home for then.

One morning
I went to the river to pray
My soul got so happy
That I stayed there all day
All I could do was sing and rejoice
And out from the sky above I could hear a gentle voice
Singing to me
Not long after, Fly goes to a peaceful area watching the Clans, wishing for a choice to clarify itself, and, relieved by the lack of stress from not being in the camp, stays out all day, doing "silly" things like chasing butterflies.

Hush
Hush
Somebody's calling my name
Hush
Hush
Somebody's calling my
Calling my name!
Before nightfall, [sibling2] finds Fly and growls insults at them before rather brutally dragging them home as Fly insists on remaining in the place. Miserable, that night Fly dreams of escape but cannot see how to make it work. To make things worse, [healer], [sibling1] and [sibling2] won't let them out of their sights. Down yet again, Fly goes back to their norm; doing other cats's work.

Hush
Hush
Oh, Lord, what can I do, what can I do?
Desperate now, Fly is willing to do anythig. Scoping their options, the healer trainee makes multiple midnight test runs, and they almost think they can succeed--until [sibling3] caught them in their tracks. With all three siblings bullying them and watching them, Fly is once again enduring their kithood torture. Finally, they get a second chance. Sprinting, they leave behind their family, barely escaping and badly scratched up.

Jordan is where I laid down my sword
So that I could follow
The Drinking Gourd
All I could see was that fair and bright North Star
There came a peaceful melody
It was coming from afar
Singing to me
Finally reaching the reward for their struggles, Fly is safe--for then. After not so long on SkyClan territory, however, [skyclan cat2] attacks and nearly kills the already wounded Fly and is stopped only by [skyclan cat1] who arrives in the nick of time. If you read this far, include something about an old lady who swallowed a fly anywhere in your form. Fly leaves peacefully to become a loner, and realises that they finally found the life they wanted. Well, almost, for they're lonely.

Hush
Hush
Oh my Lord, what can I do, what can I do?
Soon enough, Fly meets another nearby cat, [loner] they become close friends and companions. Eventually, they meet a third cat, [kittypet], who they talk to and befriend, and eventually they form a trio, wandering near the Clans until eventually they grow older.

Hush
Huuuushhh
Shhhhh.
Eventually, even their lives must come to a close. The trio splits, [kittypet] going back home and taking [loner] with them. Fly goes off to join a Clan and live their final moons in peace, and all ends with a happy ending. Ish.
Because we can't forget the siblings. It's really up to the roleplayers what the characters do in the end.

Roles
[parents] - should be male and female, biological parents
[siblings 1-3] - should be same age as Fly (2 moons), biological siblings
[skyclan cat 1] - should be a warrior
[skyclan cat 2] - should be a warrior
[loner] - should be around Fly's age
[kittypet] - should be younger than Fly

Form
Name ::
Affiliation::
Role ::
Appearance ::
Personality :: (Please include a summary!!)
PPD ::
Other/Questions ::
RP Sample ::

Thanks for reading!!

ameko
April 11th, 2017, 07:40 AM
Name :: Acornflash
Affiliation :: SkyClan
Role :: SkyClan Cat 1
Appearance ::
[ ref 1 (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/6/2/86620624/c96ea63235e148483761954d323d9f6a_1_orig.jpg) - ref 2 (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/6/2/86620624/acornflash-request-by-fannibal-horroradict-db20309_orig.jpg) [credit to duskflight ]
acornflash is a small, dark brown tom with short, coarse fur. he has darker ears with a cream-colored chest and mittens. his face is made up of dull yellow eyes, a small button nose, and large ears. round, innocent-looking features frame his face and there are next to no noticeable scars on his body. his long legs, capable of jumping to higher places than the average cat can, seem pretty disproportionate compared to his small torso.
Personality ::
​[ outgoing - eccentric - religious ]
​[ nervous - stresses over lots of things - noisy ]
acornflash is a jumpy tom, always acting like it's his last day on earth and everything has to get done that second. he's very outgoing, loving to interact with cats whenever he has a bit of free time. acorn breaks under stress easily, panicking at the slightest hint of any bad news. he become nervous easily, especially so around outsiders, and he will do everything in his power to avoid them. this includes cats who have not lived in skyclan the overwhelming majority of their life. despite his aversion to outsiders, he actually thinks kittypets are quite cute; he would never admit it, however. he's extremely loyal to skyclan and starclan, but his ancestors intimidate him greatly.
PPD :: 1.79
Other/Questions :: this almost reminds me of that nursery rhyme, where the old lady swallowed a fly
RP Sample :: Here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=226173&postcount=1859)